Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :)

+2
Son Goku
VEGETA_DTX
6 posters

Go down

Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Empty Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :)

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:01 pm

The guy with profile name "apsp96" made video about our petition on the youtube! I am really happy to see that, thats a great sign, and many thanks to the apsp96 for this, as well as signing our petition! cheers

Last edited by VEGETA_DTX on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Left_bar_bleue100/100Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Empty Re: Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :)

Post by Son Goku Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:15 pm

lol, I just stumbled across this. My has the petition grown since then.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Left_bar_bleue100/100Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :) Empty Re: Advertized on the youtube, not by us! good sign! :)

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Dec 27, 2008 8:42 am

OMG yes, really just look how much we grow Very Happy I wish we progress even more and more as much as we can! I am really doing my best, especially now that I don't volunteer at my mother's work cause of the hollydays!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:10 am

...we rock.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:17 am

NO! we don't rock!................WE ROCK THE DRAGON! Razz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Hjf43k3Cs&feature=related
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:18 am

LOL. that song got me so PUMPED as a kid...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:29 am

Man it was bringing the incredibly strong chills up my spine and IT WILL always! Smile I JUST LOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEE THIS OPENING SO MUCH!!!!! BEST SONG EVER!
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:44 am

yeah. man i miss DBZ...I haven't seen it in a few years...I wish they'd re-run it...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:09 am

I guess that at this point somebody have uploaded the high quality versions on youtube and have high quality option, I guess...But yeah, nothing is better then when you KNOW exactly at which time it starts and then you can't wait for it and all the waiting and the impatience, and skipping the last one or two lessons cause you'll be late for DBZ episode ^_^ aaaaahhh....man those were days ^_^

I remember once I was all messed and remembered pretty lately and in a middle of class I said it accidentally out laud "OH GOD! DBZ!!! I'll be late!", everybody just looked at me ultimately confused and slightly laughing...and then I asked teacher "could go home please, I have to go cause of something", and she was like "NO! for gods sake you can't leave just like that! why!?" and then I lost my patience and said "I am really sorry but this is much more important than act of coming to school today, FORGIVE ME TEACHER I MUST GO!" and runned like bullet out of the class
ROFL! ^_^

Later on my friend said that she was about to give me 1(its a lowest mark here) for laving just like that but in the end she didn't Smile

I never wanted to cause any trouble nor inconvenience but I just had to go, I HAVE RIGHTS FOR THAT FOR KAMI'S SAKE Very Happy it was around the time when Cell is about to be taken down, I remember AND IT WOULD BE UNFORGIVABLE TO MISS IT! Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:26 am

VEGETA_DTX wrote:I guess that at this point somebody have uploaded the high quality versions on youtube and have high quality option, I guess...But yeah, nothing is better then when you KNOW exactly at which time it starts and then you can't wait for it and all the waiting and the impatience, and skipping the last one or two lessons cause you'll be late for DBZ episode ^_^ aaaaahhh....man those were days ^_^

I remember once I was all messed and remembered pretty lately and in a middle of class I said it accidentally out laud "OH GOD! DBZ!!! I'll be late!", everybody just looked at me ultimately confused and slightly laughing...and then I asked teahcer if I could go home please, I have cause of "something", and she was like "NO! why!?" and then I lost my patience and said "I am really sorry but this is much more important than act of coming to school today, FORGIVE ME TEACHER I MUST GO! and runned like bullet out of the class"
ROFL! ^_^

Later on my friend said that she was about to give me 1(its a lowest mark here) for laving just like that but in the end she didn't Smile

I never wanted to cause any trouble nor inconvenience but I just had to, it was around the time when Cell is about to be taken down, I remember Smile

lol i never had that problem, school always let out at 2:30 in elementary (2pm on tuesdays) and DBZ was on at 5
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:57 am

In Mexico, DB aired on afternoons, then DBZ and GT at primetime at 8:00 pm.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:04 am

Tlaloc wrote:In Mexico, DB aired on afternoons, then DBZ and GT at primetime at 8:00 pm.

oh lol that woulda drove me crazy missing DBZ lol I was so obsessed i'd throw a fit if I missed it
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:43 pm

I can't remember when exactly episodes were starting at that time...but the most precious memories were when I watched it for the first time on Cartoon Network and German RTL II (I watched them abreast).

For example on the RTL II there were both DB episodes(two times! two different episodes! 1st at moarning and second at around 2-3 pm) and early DBZ episodes(at around 7 pm and they aired 2 episodes) and on the Cartoon Network there were DBZ episodes about Freeza Saga somewhere 4-5 pm or something...And still I barely ever missed ANY SINGLE REPRISE Smile I remember at one point there was like 5 episodes a day Smile

It was like DB in the morning on the RTL II, then again later episodes of DB on RTL II somewhere around 3 pm and then DBZ on Cartoon Network somewhere around 4-5 pm and then TWO episodes of DBZ about 7 pm on RTL II. Smile man!

And I'll never forget those German commercials MAN! Although those commercials were pretty cool, sometimes they really made me just go do something until they pass, they were like cutting the episode on two parts! first 12-15 minutes and second 12-15 minutes, BUT THOSE COMMERCIALS THEMSELVES LASTED LITERALLY ABOUT 20 MINUTES! they drove me insane sometimes...
And then same story for the second episode.

Man at a time those were the longest commercials in the history of commercials Smile

But all in all thats why I love so much German Dub of DB/Z and old Ocean Dub...
One more impressive thing! I understood LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING even though I watched on german! I LEARNED german at a time!
That only says how much DBZ SAYS visually, and how easy is to understand it IF you love it Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:15 pm

Lol cool!
GERMAN COMMERCIALS? LIKE THIS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoRD1wmvwUc&feature=channel_page

I remember the worst for me was Pokemon on a 9 PM (bedtime) and yugioh on at 9:30 PM (past bedtime!) I'd secretly stay up and watch...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:25 am

HAHAHAHA! not exactly like that one but pretty comedic Smile

Pokemon is one of those animes for me that its not making me imagine how I'm some character from Pokemons but then again is one very funny and always interesting to watch anime Smile
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:59 am

heh I used to pretend I was misty when I watched pokemon...I remember always thinking Misty and Ash should go out X D I always paired characters like that...

Digimon was another where I'd pretend to be characters...Lol I loved imagining stuff when I was a kid.

I still kinda do that now, but it's more just thinking...like, I'm always making stories in my head.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:14 am

^Don't worry Jessica, I am 20 years old and I do that always I'm always imagining my self having powers like DBZ fighers and looking like Goku/Vegeta/Bardock/Raditz/Brolly/Trunks/Gohan/Cooler etc...

Its just the way I am and I really was never ashamed of it and I can't nor want to change myself especially cause there is absolutely nothing bad in that Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:27 pm

yeah it's fun as hell ^_^ but sometimes I do it during math class and get in trouble...not good.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:21 am

ROFL AHHAHA I did that so much in school and YES also especially on math Smile
I literally almost fall asleep and dream about that Smile
Though I wouldn't recommend you to fall asleep literally cause, like you said, it can cause you troubles Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:41 am

I don't hafta worry about falling asleep in school because I have a lot of trouble sleeping X D it takes me an hour or two to fall asleep at night, no matter how tired I am.

In math I get in trouble a lot for reading, too. I love books and sometimes when I have a really good novel or manga, I just can't stand to not be reading it and I just hafta. teacher doesn't like that much. But at least i get good grades and never talk in class.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 am

JessicaRaine wrote:I don't hafta worry about falling asleep in school because I have a lot of trouble sleeping X D it takes me an hour or two to fall asleep at night, no matter how tired I am.
Heh, I had a big problem with that when I was a kid.
I would start to think about something and end up on a totally different subject, or I would make some stories in my head. (based on a book, anime or comic that I like)
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:41 am

JessicaRaine wrote:I don't hafta worry about falling asleep in school because I have a lot of trouble sleeping X D it takes me an hour or two to fall asleep at night, no matter how tired I am.

I guess it will go away with years.
Maybe you are drinking too much coffie (lol) or Coca Cola. Very Happy
Superman
Superman
Superman
Superman

http://crtam4fun.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:52 pm

meh I only drink one soda a day...I think it's prolly cause I don't get a lot of sunlight >_< I dislike the sun...If I get too much it makes me sick...but I heard not getting enough during the day screws up your internal clock for sleeping or some wacky blasphemy like that.

....maybe I'm a vampire...Hmm, Pale skin, dark circles under eyes, dislike garlic, and I don't sleep...yep i'm a vampire...SWEET! Aww yeah *turns into a bat and sucks superman's blood*
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down