Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Tekken LAM trailer. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Tekken LAM trailer.

4 posters

Go down

Tekken LAM trailer. Empty Tekken LAM trailer.

Post by Nikku Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:45 pm

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/First-Tekken-Movie-Trailer-16579.html

Good to see that Jin beats Law (my fav character) in the first round and then has the cliched movie kiss... There's blood as well which Tekken never has... </sarcasm>
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tekken LAM trailer. Left_bar_bleue100/100Tekken LAM trailer. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Tekken LAM trailer. Empty Re: Tekken LAM trailer.

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:14 pm

Alright Tekken finally getting a LAM YYEESSSSSSS Smile Maybe they'll make a sequel to DBE. Awesome.

I'm just messing with you guys, Seriously that sucks
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Tekken LAM trailer. Left_bar_bleue100/100Tekken LAM trailer. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:51 am

Just watched the movie..It had great fight sequences and the characters were visually correct in comparisson to the game... but thats it! Everything else was wrong!! The movie focused on Jin and Mishima story but its all wrong.. Where is the devil gene (one of my favourite things on the series)?? Where is Ogre and the research made on him? Where are the characters's chi (those "lights" that appear when they hit the opponent)? Kazuya and Heiachi past is wrong too... all the tekken mythology was gone...WTF?? If hollywood wants to make a tekken movie then it should had used the correct story! How hard could it be? Why bother call it Tekken anyway? they are just giving to the fans a false hope... Ya, the movie was watchable, but being a fan of the series i was always: "wait, that is wrong" or "they miss another key element"... and stuff like that...LOL

And whats up with the romance there?? it supposed to be a fighting movie and not another twilight series... lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:53 pm

4Neodemon wrote:Just watched the movie..It had great fight sequences and the characters were visually correct in comparisson to the game... but thats it! Everything else was wrong!! The movie focused on Jin and Mishima story but its all wrong.. Where is the devil gene (one of my favourite things on the series)?? Where is Ogre and the research made on him? Where are the characters's chi (those "lights" that appear when they hit the opponent)? Kazuya and Heiachi past is wrong too... all the tekken mythology was gone...WTF?? If hollywood wants to make a tekken movie then it should had used the correct story! How hard could it be? Why bother call it Tekken anyway? they are just giving to the fans a false hope... Ya, the movie was watchable, but being a fan of the series i was always: "wait, that is wrong" or "they miss another key element"... and stuff like that...LOL

And whats up with the romance there?? it supposed to be a fighting movie and not another twilight series... lol! lol!

I have questions!!!!!!

- How did ya watch the movie so early?
- Is it true that Law is just there to get his ass kicked by Jin in the first round?
- If so, how quickly is he disposed of and do we see him again in the film?
- Does Jin (a person who has never even mentioned the word "love" in the games) have any gratuitous making out scenes with his girlfriends?
- Did they try and leave it open for a sequel in the end?
- Did they pronounce it "Kazuma" instead of "Kazama"?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:34 pm

Nikku wrote:
I have questions!!!!!!

- Is it true that Law is just there to get his ass kicked by Jin in the first round?
- Does Jin (a person who has never even mentioned the word "love" in the games) have any gratuitous making out scenes with his girlfriends?

I found the movie on this portuguese site: http://www.piratatuga.net/tekken/

Yes, Law ONLY appeared in the begining and is defeated by Jin (the fight was cool, thought)... thats how Jin was able to enter in the tournament... Jin was fighting for the only remaining spot of the iron fist...!
The fight do not last long... all fights were short but with good movements!!

And yes... Jin is a playboy who have "gratuitous making out scenes" with not one, but two girls....LOL... one of them was Christie Monteiro... lol! lol! lol! lol! I have no idea how hollywood came up with that What a Face

The movie ends with the narrator saying something like this: "The world has no idea that the true tekken legacy has just begun"... they are definitely thinking on a sequel Shocked

Actually they pronounce "kazama" right.. i think..LOL

It was a typicall hollywood lam movie with romance, lame talks and no respect for the true characters's stories... but the fights were cool with some interesting choreographies! The characters's looks were very similar to the game... specially Raven. At least it have something good... that is why it was way better than DBE Laughing
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:32 pm

Watching a turd float around in the toilet is better then DBE. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:01 pm

4Neodemon wrote:
Nikku wrote:
I have questions!!!!!!

I found the movie on this portuguese site: http://www.piratatuga.net/tekken/

Yes, Law ONLY appeared in the begining and is defeated by Jin (the fight was cool, thought)... thats how Jin was able to enter in the tournament... Jin was fighting for the only remaining spot of the iron fist...!
The fight do not last long... all fights were short but with good movements!!

And yes... Jin is a playboy who have "gratuitous making out scenes" with not one, but two girls....LOL... one of them was Christie Monteiro... lol! lol! lol! lol! I have no idea how hollywood came up with that What a Face

The movie ends with the narrator saying something like this: "The world has no idea that the true tekken legacy has just begun"... they are definitely thinking on a sequel Shocked

Actually they pronounce "kazama" right.. i think..LOL

It was a typicall hollywood lam movie with romance, lame talks and no respect for the true characters's stories... but the fights were cool with some interesting choreographies! The characters's looks were very similar to the game... specially Raven. At least it have something good... that is why it was way better than DBE Laughing

Thanks for answering! Okay... it sounds bad, I can't believe they have Jin shafting 2 girls. Thats just wrong! Stupid Hollywood... And I laughed at that line, I LOVE how they think this crap will sell everytime. Why don't they learn their lesson? They just keep repeating their mistakes and then wondering why this stuff never sells nor is well recieved.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:44 pm

This one might sell... at least, by seeing some imdb comments, everyone says the movie fails as a tekken film, but the fights were outsanding enough to make the audience forget the rest!! the choreographies were indeed beautifull... almost as good as the ones in Tony Jaa's movies Shocked i have to agree with that, but i can not accept, as a fan of the series, to what they have done with the characters's stories... that was ridiculous!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down