Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 10

4 posters

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 10

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:28 pm

Troy: Your right, we don't need to add to Sandra's pain. Look, I'm going to him, to find out what's going on. You don't mind keeping watch while I'm gone do you?
James: No problem. *looks to Sandra* She is very upset right now, I wonder what Dave said to her?
Troy: Well that's what I plan to find out.

*Meanwhile Luke is making the rounds around the mansion, he knocks on Kathy's door.*

Luke: Kathy, you alright?

*He gets no answer.*

Luke: Man, what now?

*Luke opens the door and see's Kathy's note.*

Luke: I better let the others know.

(Where's Tanya, resumed the search?)
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:36 pm

(Kathy's note

Dear SXM,

I'm sorry to inform you all that I'm leaving the team for good. I know I'm one of the oldest members, but due to recent events I've decided I'm not only a burden but a safety hazard. As seen my power was used, and was nearly successful in wiping out most of the team. I may have even been successful in ending the lives in a few of our members. *Tear stain here* The point is I'm out..don't try to find me, I guarantee you won't. Goodbye. Although I'm positive I won't be missed

Milo: Kano it's just a girl with no control. I'll get her back to the mansion.
Kano: Right, I'll head back to Tanya
Milo: Hey she needs some help, her brother..he vanished, along with Nate. I can't find either of them. But I need to help this mutant
Kano: I'll take care of her.

Kano then flies off, meeting up with Tanya.

Kano: Hey..Tanya..sorry about leaving you. Look Milo has to go, but I'll help you find Shin. I promise we'll find him okay.

(So have Troy fly to the hotel...)(He can find him in the lobby drinking red wine. )
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 10 - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:54 pm

Luke: Your wrong Kathy, we will miss you.

Tanya: Thank you Kano. I've already got clones sent out, nothing to do but join the search ourselves now.

*After a short time skip we see Troy arrive at the hotel Dave is in. Troy powers down so his flames doesn't cause damage, and steps inside. After some searching around, he soon finds Dave in the lobby, drinking a glass of red wine. He go's up, taking a seat by him.*

Troy: Hey, how you holding out there Dave?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:56 pm

(Perhaps Luke should go visit James, and others?)

Kano: Do you want me to stick with you? I can go cover more ground if I'm flying through the skies at the speed of light...so..
Dave: *Glares* I suppose I'm doing fine for a man who spent nearly an entire year in hell..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:14 pm

Luke: I guess I'll show this to James since neither Milo or Yama is around.

*Luke heads out to find James.*

Tanya: That would be very helpful, I'll be fine by my own, don't worry.

*Troy motions to the waiter, getting a beer passed to him.*

Troy: So you went to hell? Honestly, nobody would of expected that. The big man upstairs must really be getting lazy on judging people. *takes a drink* Still, do you really think she wouldn't of come if she had know? Look, I'm not going to try to force you two back together, it's not my place. What I did come here for, was to find out what happened.

Sandra is back at the SXM, crying her heart out. She in no condition to speak to any of us. Hell, whatever happened between you two, it almost caused the Dark Phoenix to resurface.
Dave: What's that?
Troy: I won't go though explaining it, just know that, when you died, the pain for was so great that she had lost it for a while. It was a scary time. Anyway, enough of me rambling on. What took place between you two back at SXM?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:21 pm

James: Hey Luke, is everyone okay?
Dave: I told her the truth, I'm sick and tired of this life okay. I'm tired of powers, I don't want that! I just want a normal life? Is that a crime now? Sorry but I'm going to jail, cuz I'm tired of it Like for real...

Dave looked at his empty glass, grabbing it, and throwing it at the waitress, who yelped, and ducked.

Dave: BITCH! What are you doing! I want another glass!
Waitress:I..I'm sorry..I
Dave: SHUT UP! I want my drink.

The waitress nodded, going to pour the drink, Dave turning back to Troy, clearly in a drunken state.

Dave: Now then..I see you found me..tell Sandra to go rot in hell. Got that? Pass on the message, and if you guys come bother me again, I'm taking this to court.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:38 am

Troy: *takes another taste of his drink before standing up* Very well then. I shall go and leave you be. Well then, take care of yourself Dave. If you ever need or want any help, you know where to find us.

*With that Troy turns and leaves the building. Outside he thinks some thoughts to himself.*

Troy: So Dave died and actually went to hell. Now it seems he's blaming Sandra for not coming for him. It's not her fault Dave.

*He then flame on, taking to the sky's.

Luke: *sigh* James, Kathy is gone.

*Luke shows James the note.*

James: Oh my, I hope Troy has better luck.

After a short time Troy gets back to the SXM. He quickly locates James.

James: So, things didn't go overally well.
Troy: No. He don't want us bothering him, he said he's taking it to court next time. And he certainly don't want to be around Sandra.
James: Hmm, I'll have to pass this on to Yama and Milo later. Hopefully later we can get some more detail from Sandra.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:56 am

Yamairo planned to stop time again, but suddenly his eyes turned black, and he fell to the ground writhing in pain seconds later.. Chulance looked, watching as other members of the team went down to the ground. Ledge had delivered another kick to the tiger, making sure not to use full strength.

Chulance: C..rap! What's happening!?
Zach: Chu...

Alex came out now in Hulk form, falling to the ground.

Alex: Darn it..appears to be some sort of virus!!
Chulance: Oh just great.. This means my power is keeping me safe, and..
Alex: YOU HAVE TO KILL THE GIRL! OR WE ALL DIE!
Chulance: R..Right

Chulance raised his sword, and charged Charity. However he stopped, unable to stab a child.

Chulance: PLEASE STOP! Stop the poison now!
Kano: Right..

After a short flight at the speed of light, Kano met up with Tanya. He took a seat on a bench.

Kano: He's not in the Big Apple, do you know where else, or are you just searching one city at a time?
Milo had went back to his office, placing Michelle on the ground. After that he opened up a mini frigerator near his desk, and pulled out a soda.

Milo: Great...so now I'm stuck training an alpha, potentially omega...whatever. I should be able to train her easily. I'd best search her memories see HOW she caused the explosion.

He reached out, and touched woman's forehead, suddenly a rush of images came.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:03 am

*Dracarot no longer wrestling with tiger, notices Yamairo hit the ground and Chulance begging with Charity to stop*

Dammit, everything's falling apart, all because these people are so scared of one ma- *eyes Kony preparing to execute the old man, Drac draws his own pistol and walks towards them*

Kony's all that holds this thing together, without him they'd fall apart *fires at Kony* Yamairo will have my head if this is lethal

Kony: I execute you for betraying the - ACH! *falls pistol comes out of his hand*

Old Man: Did I mention that after today you would no longer be able to walk the earth?

Kony: *moaning* I can't move!!!

Dracarot: *reappears, blood dripping from his torso and left arm* With good reason, I just shot you through your lower spine, you won't be able to walk ever again but we still get to have the pleasure of interrogating you, *grabs radio from Kony* To all fighters, stand down, Kony is no more!

---

Charity: *weeping* If I stop, Kony'll have me killed! *continues to emit poision while Jason prepares to fire an other optic beam at Chulance, stops as radio sounds with the message

Jason: Stop! We have nothing to fear from these people stop this now!

Charity: But Kony--

Jason: Is no more! *looks to where Dracarot and old man are and sees Kony on the ground*

Charity: *stops emitting poison* You mean its over?

*Ledge and the tiger are still fighting*

Jason: Not quite, but I think it's safe to give up.

(Feel free to have Ledge knock out Jacob (the tiger) in your next post and you can start interrogating Kony)

---
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:36 pm

Tanya: We was going city by city until Milo had to leave. I guess we'll just continue on.

*The others start to recover as the gas subsides.*

*Around this time Abigail starts to wake up.*

Abigail: What... happened..? *she then remembers* Oh, Sandra.
Harry: Don't worry Abi, you did it. You got her to keep control of her emotions.
Abigail: Harry?
Harry: Good to see you awake. That was a brave move you did, standing up to Sandra. Good thing William was close by at the time.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:57 am

(recap because too many walls of text)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 am

(Alright, lets see here now.

The SXM has fought and defeated Apocalypse and the mutant army. Revealing Priest to actually be a women named Siya., and Emma to be her daughter. It was revealed Siya from the future. They are currently in the SXM prison/cell area/whatever we call it. Razz

Now, in more recently events, several things are going on. It's now a short time skip from the battle, 4 or 5 days. Shin, Riya and Nate are missing from the SXM. They was unable to be tracked, causing a worried Tanya and Milo to start a search. Starting in NYC, then met up with a injured Kano and he arrived through a portal. After healing him, they received a warning about the hunters. Shortly after, Milo had to leave to help a out of control mutant and Kano took over helping Tanya look for Shin, quickly determining they was not in NYC.

It was revealed Riya, Nate, and Shin, along with Kiya was in a place called the Red Room. Their powers was revealed to be dampened. Kiya revealed she had left Zulan's group, and was captured when she was alone.

Dracarot joined the SXM, along with the help of Yamairo's team, they left on a mission to stop a evil person by the name of Kony. They did so with little trouble overall.

As Milo, Yamairo, and various others was away from SXM. Dave finally broke against Sandra, revealing he was not at peace in the after life, but instead suffering in the pits of hell. He blamed Sandra for not coming for him, for not saving him when he needed her most. And then he ended his relationship with her, teleporting away. This made Sandra break down, releasing her powers destroying what was once her and Dave's house at the SXM. She ended up blasting Troy through a building, telepathically KOing Kujon, and almost killed Abigail before calming down and breaking out into tears. William and several others was near, William healed Abigail, where as Sandra was to emotional to do anything herself. William and Harry took Abi to one room to rest, while James and Troy helped Sandra to another room.

James managed to locate Dave, and Troy went to visit him. He got a bit of information, enough to peace together what happened with him and Sandra. The conversation ended with Dave making a threat to the SXM to leave him alone, or be brought to court. Troy returned to SXM.

Abigail has since woken.

I think, that's roughly covered what's been going on. )

Abigail: Harry, I want to go see her, I need to be there for her, please.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Harry: She tried to...
William: To kill you...we don't want anything to happen to you again. It's bad enough the damage that was done to the island with Kathy's events...Yamairo is in even worse shape
Harry: Goddamn emotional troubles in people that can destroy the world with a breath...

---

James: Sandra...you feeling better?

----

"Meanwhile, Manny and the others were about to set sail (they had taken advantage of the hospitality of the island for a while until their boat was rebuilt, and saw what happened"

Manny: Was that...
Eston: Sandra's phoenix flames...
Shadow: What happened?
Manny: I'll go check in a bit. You guys get the boat ready. We can't stay here much longer, if the press finds out the SXM are harboring know pirates it could be trouble for them
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Abigail: But... she really needs a friend right now... I think more then ever...

Sandra: I thought... it was hard when he died. To have the man who saved my life, the man I've loved for these past years... to hate me.

*Sandra sits up.*

Sandra: Just... why... what did I do to deserve this?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:39 pm

James: Because you are human...humans deal with these things. Don't assume because we are mutants that we've lost our humanity. It's just love...it's as simple as it was before all this started...just think about that...

"Suddenly, Manny arrives at the area"

Manny: Sandra!! What the hell just happen-

"Before he can finish James feeds him the events"

Manny: I...where's Troy now?

---

Harry: Fine then...I swear to God if she tries anything I'll have to hurt her.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:56 pm

*A voice speaks out from behind Manny.*

Troy: *smirk* I'm right behind you. Hey Sandra, you feeling alright?
Sandra: I'm... far from alright Troy.
Troy: Hmm, stupid question huh.
...: Then again, you have a lot of those hey?

*Troy and Manny looks to see Abigail and Harry.*

Troy: Abi, you alright?
Abigail: Your always alright when William is around. Now, if you'd stop standing in the doorway, I'd be able to get in.
Troy: ... Oh, sorry. *light laugh.*

*Troy steps aside so Abi can enter.*

Abigail: Sandra...
Sandra: Abi... I-I'm...
Abigail: You don't need to apologize, I know you'd never hurt me on purpose. You was acting out of sadness, and most likely anger.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 pm

"As they're talking, Manny drags Troy out of the door, James raises his head but says nothing. When they're out of "range" he gets Troy against a wall, with some aggression in his eyes"

Manny: Where is he?
Troy: Who?
Manny: Don't fuck with me alright flame boy? Where's Dave?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Troy: Look, I know Sandra is hurt right now, but, lets try not to act rashly. We don't need the situation getting worse then it is.

*Abi steps over by Sandra, and sits beside her.*

Abigail: It'll be alright Sandra, don't worry.
Sandra: Abi...
Abigail: As long as it takes, I'll be here for you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:22 pm

"Manny's arm starts to light up"

Manny: Look here...a friend of mine...no, a comrade of mine was hurt big time by a douche I don't know. I don't give a shit about the circumstances, I want to punch this guy in the face...no, probably more than once. And you are going to tell me where he is, or I'll have to punch you in the face...and you know I can
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:43 pm

Troy: *sigh* Last known location Flava Hotel in Las Vegas. However he is a teleporter, so he could already be long gone. But still, there is some stuff that was said that... I don't know, doesn't quite add up.

Look Dave, he is the one Madara killed. Sandra and Dave are one of the oldest couples in this group, and Dave loved her. Hell, back in the old days, he even saved her life from me. However, according to him, he was sent to hell after he died. I don't know for sure yet, but I'm confident that this is what caused their break up. Dave was probably waiting for Sandra to bring him back, and she never did. So my guess is he feels betrayed by her.

If this is true, then what bothers me is why was Dave tortured in the afterlife instead of rising up to heaven. He never was evil from what I remember, and he would certainly of never done anything like this in the past? It just, doesn't add up.

I'm hoping we can get talking to Sandra, he likely told her more then he told me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:02 pm

"Manny turns around and takes a half phoenix"

Manny: I'll decide what he did right or wrong after I punch his face...but the bastard needs a punch for making my comrade cry

"Manny flies off"

---

"Marie is on the phone with his grandfather"

Marie: You want what? Alright...I'll ask em...I dunno why grandfather, but I'll do it

"She hangs up"

Marie: What would he want with him...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Troy: I hope he doesn't cause to much trouble... we need to get talking to Sandra and try to get more details.

*He looks over to Sandra.*

Troy: May as well ask now, get it over with.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:48 pm

"Manny as arrived at the ship and given the directions to Shadow"

Shadow: Hmm...

"Eston has taken out one of the many maps they have"

Eston: Here...lets move
Shadow: I think I can only take Manny...
Manny: better...I'll go there myself

"Manny turns into half phoenix"

Manny: Be right back

"He then goes full phoenix, breaks the sound barrier and speeds off"

Henry: This is going to end badly...
Eston: We should leave. Shadow, stay here and out of sight...this way, the SXM wont get the heat for any of this...

---

"Marie has meanwhile found me"

Marie: Oi, Icy
Me: What is it...hey, how have you been you've been
Marie: Spare me the pleasantries lad. I'm just here to tell ya my grandfather wants to talk to you...he'll be at that new dojo that was rebuilt for him, same place as the old one...we've all been there for dinner once, you know the place
Me: Yeah...Milo was there as well

"Marie turns around and leaves"

Me: I didn't even ask...what would her gramps want with me...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:06 pm

*Troy approaches Sandra's room.*

Troy: Hey Sandra.
Sandra: Y-yeah...
Troy: Sorry to have to ask, but could you recall the details of what took place with you and Dave? Look, I went to see Da...
Sandra: I know.

*Sandra telepathically passes out the information to the group.*

Abigail: Troy, how could you go asking her questions so soon?
Troy: Better now then later. So, looks like I was right. Still, doesn't answer why Dave was sent below in the first place.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:20 pm

"Meanwhile, Manny stops mid air were Dave is supposedly staying. He lands in an alley, and quickly moves towards the place. He gets into the hotel, which is one of those open ones, and knocks on the door that Troy gave"

---

"Meanwhile, I appear from mist at the place, and walk in"

Me: Hello...anyone here?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next