Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

What's your favorite way of blowing someone off?

+3
ningen
Setsuna F. Seiei
Son Goku
7 posters

Go down

What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Empty What's your favorite way of blowing someone off?

Post by Son Goku Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:54 pm

Mine is to act friendly, then pretend to see someone and say in a friendly manner "Is that Edward Towers?" and then proceed to ditch the unsavory person I don't want to talk to.

Last edited by Son Goku on Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Empty Re: What's your favorite way of blowing someone off?

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Get out my face
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Left_bar_bleue100/100What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite way of blowing someone off? Empty Re: What's your favorite way of blowing someone off?

Post by Son Goku Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Wow. That was the fastest anyone's ever replied to one of my threads. I refreshed the page seconds later to make a minor edit and there's a reply, lol.

Now, if you can excuse me. I have to return some videotapes.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:42 am

Edward Towers, lol...

I try to be friendly and tolerable, but some people are just rather tiring. I don't have a problem with rude people, those are easy to handle. But you know the ones that just bore you to death or irritate you, but are unaware of their own behavior, I mean it's not that they are bad in general? And then you feel like shit when you have to blow them off...Even when you ignore them as much as you can, they don't seem to get the message.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:34 am

Kill them!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Walk away and give the finger. Or vice versa on those 2 things lol.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:02 pm

ningen wrote:Edward Towers, lol...

I try to be friendly and tolerable, but some people are just rather tiring. I don't have a problem with rude people, those are easy to handle. But you know the ones that just bore you to death or irritate you, but are unaware of their own behavior, I mean it's not that they are bad in general? And then you feel like shit when you have to blow them off...Even when you ignore them as much as you can, they don't seem to get the message.

American Psycho ftw!

Yeah, I know what you mean. I find that the one good thing about having ADD is that it's extremely easy to tone people like that out to the point to where it's like they're not even there. The problem then arises when they say "Are you even listening to me?".
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 pm

blow in there face while saying im blowing you off!
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:32 pm

uh-huh...cool. Hey, I gotta get going, I got a lot of homework
or, if I REALLY don't care what the person thinks of me and I just want then to leave:
I like the color red. Ir reminds me of bloooooood : D
they usually walk away after that one, if not I just walk away X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 pm

hahaha and with ryan you just pretend hes not there
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:50 pm

hah yes that too
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Vampire Knight Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:44 pm

hahaha Smile
Vampire Knight
Vampire Knight
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down