Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Tiffany: He has some power.

*She see a few clones suddenly explode.*

Tiffany: Clone girl is in trouble Mean Green.
Riya: Can you PLEASE stop calling me that...
Tiffany: Ummm... nope. Smile I'm going to find some of the fun.

*Runs off in the direction of a explosion she seen not long after the clones was killed.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

"Amber raiser a shield herself and blocks the attack"

Amber: I can't use Dragu Slave or the Ragna Blade here...damn it all

"She fires another Bolt, and powers it it's highest level trying to break through Loki's defense"

---

"Yamairo steps back and teleports out of Regan's blast and reverses time on his wound before continuing"

Yamairo: Two versus one next huh...my body is seriously starting to feel dull. The influence of the arm is getting to me more and more. But...I should still be able to pull it off

"Yamairo focuses and then performs the Nine Lives on Isiah, with the 8 slashes directed at him. He then goes for the finish"

----

"Stewart notices Jorgan and Carmen and attempts to take out both, but getswblock out by James who gets his mind blasted for trying to block Stew with the mind gem. He falls to one knee"

Stew: Crazy bastard...
James: I can't block him out if he has that gem...

----

"Marie turns to air and flies out of the field. She then saves Harry the same way"

Marie: Lighty, stay out of the way. Ye'll just worry me like that

"She turns around and fires a wind blast into Tyrone again, and then shifts it into spikes to pierce through the energy fields"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:55 am

"Loki is sent flying into another one of the pillars, and he groans, it seems his shield is starting to fade, as Drones come to aid the Frost Giants, and animated statues, Keeth moves unleashing torrents of fire to repel the Frost Giants."

Keeth: you rely way to much on all that bolt stuff, you should have burned these suckers! I can hold them off you got some magic, that we can use to fry em? I'll hold the statues off you go beat Big K's bro.
"Isiah is once again overpowered, as Regan moving at his increadbile speed has rushed Isiah to the tower, returning he summons large amoutns of heat, directing it towards Yamairo, then sending out blinding flashes of light, before using his molecular control to to sent out several bladed chains at Yamairo."

Regan: YEA!
Jorgan: CARMEN! Head to another section
Carmen: NO! I can help out, watch this!

"Carmen quickly used her omega effect on the mind gem, teleporting it away, she then sent out beams of energy, while Alex moved in to tank the beams."

Alex: Stew GARy, RIYA COME ON! We need to bring these chuckle heads down.

"The Injured Dale swung out, performing a flying tackle onto Jorgan, both getting knocked into a chapel like area."
"TYrone grins, as one of the spike's hits the shield, and suddenly Marie is impaled by a spike."

Tyone: Activation, and Deactivation bitches..I have the power of deflection, any attack thrown at me, I'm not hurt, you feel the pain, thanks to Void, I can create several types of shields, making me near impossible to hut, you want to continue this fight? .
"At the police station Zane manages to snipe the bullet grazing Joel's shoulder, who yelps out, as Michael manages to kick Jimmy into some rubble knocking him out, but is wounded.

Michael :Z..Zane we need to move.
Alice: SMASH TIME!

"Alice raised her foot, and broght it down crushing him, and the rubble, blood smeared on her foot, Zane burst out of the rubble shooting at Alice's foot, the bullets bouncing off her toes, as Joel fired at him, instantly he was a in a suite room with Michael, and the rest of the X-Force, Peter was taking a seat."

Peter: Welcome..<<
Michael: Holy...
Zane: Thanks Peter...t..thanks..that was crazy..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:32 am

*As the smoke screen from the explosion departs, we see Kano had reached Tanya and tried to protect her from the explosions. Tanya had still taken some damage though.*

*Tiffany has meanwhile neared said location, seeing Void.*

Tiffany: It's Mily. Smile He must be fighting Kano... ohh, that should be awesome.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Peter: No problem, bailing people is what I do...

----

"Marie doubles back in pain but then holds out her hands, and starts to suck the air right out of Tyrone's lungs and body"

Marie: Try this one one fer size!

----

"Yamairo teleports out of the way of the chains and heat blasts but gets cut and burned along the way. However, the next second, Regan has been slashed across the chest. Yamairo had stopped time and taken the chance to perform a finishing blow on Regan"

Yamairo: Good thing I managed to take out that Harish guy....

"Yamairo takes a deep breath, but grabs his left arm in pain from the side effects"

----

"Amber nods"

Amber: I'm not keen on elemental magic...but I did learn this from a certain someone....

"Suddenly, fire of intense heat starts to surround the Frost warriors"

Amber. Fire Vortex....

"The fire slowly closes in more and more until"

Amber: Crusher!

"It collapses onto itself and takes the Frost fighters with it in a blazing explosion"

----

"James uses the opening and starts a mind battle with Stewart. The two are locked in the fight and barely notice the world around them. Meanwhile, Harry has taken aim inside the castle and is taking out the invading drones while dodging for his life"

Harry: Fuck! If only I had my powers...these fuckers would be all dead in no time...FUCK! But I can't use them yet...Milo is still under Void's control and I don't know where the Inner Circle is! If Jet comes around...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:03 pm

Zane: I'm glad..look one of those people Jorgan recruited his name is Joel Bartley, I was very different before I met yall, I was more ruthless to the point of excessive violence.
Michael: Damn..Peter can any of you heal me?
Zane: Listen Joel is dangerous, even though he's powerless, he's a former SHIELD agent. He was the greatest marksman ever, he could shoot a bullet across half a city, he was the most talented assassin ever, he was a master of training, however some members of a Terrorist Cell targated him during his family reunion a few years ago, I went down with some agents, one of the people in the cell, I hated him...My hatred I lost my mind, he was holding Joel's mom at gun-point, and I snapped I fired a bullet at him, he did, but the bullet flew through Joel's mom, it was a blood-bath, Joel was put in a mental aslumyn..

"Zane stopped, remembering the event."

Zane: After that..happened..I got respect in SHIELD, but...I lost my best friend, and shredded my humanity, my wife left me..after that incident, a few weeks ago Joel was checked out the mental clinic, and joined Hammer, in the past weeks...he's killed over 200 people...he's the most dangerous human on the planet, with the proper weaponry, he might be one of Jorgan's best assets, his only weakness is his own emotions, He looses control when he's around me, we have to take him down, and his "friends", if we can capture them, we can break into The Watch-tower, and get all the dirt on the Dark Avengers out to the public.
"However Tyrone is once again unaffected, and Marie falls to the ground completely out of breath, the air drained out of her lungs, and he grins, as Hammer drones move in shooting at her."

Tyrone: Man, you can't win this one.

"Tyrone raised his gun, and fired a bullet at Marie's head, the bullet turned into oxygen, and Milo appeared,s urrounded in demonic energy, and spiritual energy, he melted Tyrone's gun, and quickly put him in immense pain, causing Tyrone to fall to the ground, The Void had vanished, as Milo sent out a massive wave of spiritual energy, decimating several drones..and many members of the Dark Avengers."

Milo: Jorgan....you MOTHER FUCKER! I WILL TEAR YOUR SHIT UP! YOU LYING BASTARD! YOU HURT MY FRIENDS, FAMILY! BUT YOU WILL NEVER NEVER FUCKING TOUCH MARIE!

"Milo used Telekenesis to drag Jorgan out of some armor, the spiritual energy had torn his armor off, he used Velon's ability to tear Jorgan's armor to shreds, and he gathered fire,"

Milo: ALRIGHT! GRAB THE SOAP BITCH! THIS RAPE GONNA BE HARD AND SLOW!
"The Frost Giants are all downed, as Loki gathers magical energies moving forward with the statues, Keeth grabs one of the statues, and tosses it into another, and Blasts Loki with a massive amount of hellfire, when he years Milo"

Keeth: WHOO THE BOSS IS BACK! COME ON AMBER LETS ROAST LOKI!
"Kano hugs Tanya, using the Runes energy to heal her, he taps into the OdinForce, seeing Milo"

Kano: Thank god..he's back.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:28 pm

Tanya: Kano.

*She hugs him. While doing so, she spots someone approach.*

Tanya: Is that...
Tiffany: Tanya, Kany. Smile
Tanya: Where's Milo, um Void... eh, you know who I mean.
Tiffany: He just took off somewhere.
Kano: Milo's back Tanya.
Tanya: Ohh, that's great.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:40 pm

Harry: ABOUT GODDAMN TIME!

"Harry says this as he blasts another drone in the face"

---

"Meanwhile, Yamairo has teleported to Amber and Keeth's battlefield"

Yamairo: Guys...
Amber: I noticed! But lets focus on this!

"Amber takes aim at Loki's already burning body and"

Amber: I call upon the sea of shining chaos. Bird of Hermes is thy name, I eat thy wings to make thee tame! Phoenix Flare!

"Amber unleashes a massive blast of energy from her hand shaped like a fiery bird that causes a massive blast upon contact with Loki"

(Spell that conjures phoenix flames.)

----

"James and Stewart seem unaware of the events, completely focused on the mind battle. Both are matched, but James slowly starts to gain the upper hand"

James: Sorry...this is my turf. You can't beat me here
Stewart: I can try!!

"Stewart pushes forward with a mind bolt and brings James to his knees, but the rebound from getting completely blocked sends the bolt back at him and pushes him to the floor. James suddenly becomes aware of Milo's return after the struggle ends"

James:Carmen...get your father out of here before it's too late...go into a fiction..Milo wont be able...to track you there

----

"Marie slowly catches her breath and looks on at Milo's figure"

Marie: Mi...Milo!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Milo: HARRY YEEES! THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET GOOD!

"Milo emits a massive electromagnetic pulse deactivating all the drones in the area, as Soldiers near, he looks at them, erasing their memories of coming to Asgard, and telepoerting their vehicle's away, and with a massive burst of wind he sends several Atlanteon's into the water, and uses a Massive Tsunami to send them and Ganta away from Asgard."

Milo: YEA!
Jorgan: M..milo plz I..

"Milo unleashed a torrent of fire on Jorgan burning him, and melting the remnants of his armor, Jorgan tried to use his jet boosters to fly away, but Milo took control of the boosters, moving Jorgan into a palace, as the Asgardians with help began overpowering the Dark Avengers, as Jorgan emerged from the rubble with a bleeding Dale, and a gun to his head."

Jorgan: LETS DO THIS! ILL KILL HIM!" Cough" I'l..
Milo: Oh please.

"Milo gathered large amounts of demonic energies in his hands, raising his hand preparing to finish Jorgan off, and he launched the beam, seconds later several Asgardians were taken down by the beam, and Milo stood the Void in full control, as he'd also managed to down many members helping Kano, and Jorgan flew down over to Void, with Dale, healed, and in armor."

Void: Haha, I'm back.
Jorgan: damn it..V..don't do that!
Void: Oh calm down..Jorgan! Milo..he got control for a while, the girl get her out of here, I'll go end the Thunder God. Oh and Marie, Tsk, Milo's taking a nap, he just came out to play for a few, but he really needs his rest MUHAHAHAHA! NOW GO ON JORGAN!

" Void quickly used Nicole's ability to neutralize Marie's powers, while Jorgan nodded flying over to Marie. Suddenly Kano sprung into action now combining Odin Force, and Runes wrapped appeared behind Milo wrapping his arms around him, and instantly he began draining all of his magical energies, holding him in a tight grip."

Void: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU LET ME GO!
Kano: NO YOU MURDERER! ILL KILL YOU!
"Keeth emerges from some rubble with an omnidirectional flame blast, and see's Loki unconscious and burned by Amber's elemental magic."

Keeth: ALright then, I thought..he was back.
"Carmen was about to teleport when the sudden turn of events took place."

Carmen: Whoo..I was so worried..He's ok. ...

"With a wave of her hand, she began transporting many of the downed Asgardians into her dimension."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 pm

"Harry looks on in anger. Carmen is slowly overwhelming the Asgardians in the palace and Marie is down and Jorgan is about to kill her"

Harry: Fuck this...fuck MI6...Fuck being stealthy....FUCK THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqZ4Pksi1-s

Harry: THAT'S IT!!

"Harry erupts in rage! It's not Jet, it's not Milo, but he's had enough of this. This isn't him, sitting back and letting others fight if he can do so himself. He reaches into his brain and the firing trigger goes off, the hammer swung down. The next moment, Harry has his fist driven into the stomach of Carmen and unleashes a massive light blast through it. As his opponent goes flying, Harry pulls his tie off and throws his coat away"

Harry: Just for this one fight, LIGHT ADMIRAL IS BACK BITCHES! AND HERE'S THE RESULT!!!

"Harry charges and unleashes a massive Solar Flare unlike any other he's used against the war ship of the USA, taking it out and almost 2/3's of the remaining army under Jorgan's control. He's not done"

Harry: JOOORGAAAAAN!

"He turns his attentions to Jorgan, and speed blitzes a fist to his face, breaking through the armor and sending him flying before he can do anything to Marie"

Harry: You alright...

"Harry stands floating and surrounded in light"

(bring Carmen over for the counter attack before Harry finishes off Jorgan)

----

"Amber has flown over the battle as Yamairo teleports there. Void and Kano are going at it full force"

Amber: This is bad...this is really bad
Yamairo: We need to help him
Amber: This is beyond you. Just stay back

(Have Sandra get in the way or something. Amber AND Kano will end even the Void)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 pm

*A large blast of flames head towards Amber and a telekinetic force from behind pushes towards it. We see Troy in the air, being the one that fired the attack. Sandra was the one pushing Amber towards it, and she now has Dave at her side as well. Katy is there, but hasn't attacked yet.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:29 pm

Yamairo: Damn guys!
Amber: Tsk...she's here
Yamairo: You handle Sandra, I'll take the other two...Hurry up or Kano...
Amber: I know

"Amber blasts Sandra with a small tk pull to push her away, while Yamairo teleports right into Troy's face and unleashes a massive blast from the Odinsword. He turns and blasts Katy away as well"

Yamairo: Come on! You two can do better than this!!

"He stands on guard of the two fighters"

----

"Meanwhile, Manny is flying full speed towards Asgard across the sky, his flames illuminating it with a blue glow"

Manny: Come on...faster!!

---

"Meanwhile, back in NY, Aaron is seen moving about back in regular clothing. He comes up to a house, rather large. He rings the doorbell"

(He's there to see Carl. Chu wanted Carl to be in bad spirits since the loss. How, I don't remember)
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:36 pm

"Carmen though injued moves in trying to use the omega effect to teleport Harry, and Marie into the sun."

Carmen: BURN! LEAVE MY DAD ALONE!
"However suddenly the table's turn and Kano's odin force, and runes fade away, and he falls back, Void suddenly manifests both of Kano's magical energies, and causes Kano immense pain with magically enhanced electricity, tearing the skin off his arms, and knee's, dropping him to the ground, he steps on Kano's back causing the God to shout out."

Kano: YOU FIEND! THE HELL
Void: Misery's ability, I sealed the Odin-Force, runes, your back to old you, meaning your nothing but an insect, and The Fall of Asgard is near!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Sandra: This would be a lot better if I could use the phoenix force, but the child is first and foremost. Come on then Amber, stop lingering, get me outta the way if your gonna do so.

*Dave grabs Sandra, and uses a combination of his teleportation with Sandra's telekinetic blast to attack.*

Troy: Alright then Yama.

*Both Troy and Katy take their elemental forms. They both fire towards Yama.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

"Yamairo uses his sword to slowly guide the attacks through spacial warping and send them back at Katy and Troy, He then freezes time for them only, and with two swift movements, slashes through them powering his sword with magical energies"

Yamairo: Sorry, but I can't waste time

"Likewise, Amber quickly blocks the attack with tk push of the same strength."

Amber:
Thou who crosses between sky and earth, gently flowing water, gather in my hand and give me thy power. Demona Crystal!

"A thick mist comes forth, and instantly, Dave and Sandra who were surrounded by it are frozen in place by ice brought forth from the mist. Amber turns her attentions towards Void, as does Yamairo"

Amber: Damn it...
Yamairo: I guess it's us left

"Amber redirects the still existing mist in one huge blast towards Void and attempts to freeze him while Yamairo teleports swiftly and gets Kano out of the way"

"Meanwhile, Carmen looks on to the sun, only to suddenly be meet with Harry with his face to hers. He kicks her at light speed and sends her flying through Asgard. However, before he can continue, he's assaulted by a mental attack from James"

Harry: DAMN IT PSYCH!
James: Just stand down...plea

"Before James can continue, he's knocked out by an earth projectile from behind. Gary stands there grinning"

Gary: Sorry...Stew put barriers on me...ya must have missed me
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:00 pm

"Void teleports Yamairo, and Void back to him, sending pillars of earth into Kano, while sending down lightning bolts at Yamairo, before raising his hand and unleashing a massive torrent of electricity on Kano"

Kano: STOP!"

"As the ice nears Void, he merely reflects it back to Amber, and Carmen slams into some rubble rendered unconscious due t o Harry's sheer power."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:07 pm

*Tanya is with Tiffany as they watched the battles.*

Tanya: Looks like the Dark Avengers numbers are dropping. Soon it'll be Void.
Tiffany: *cheerful smile* Lets go join in.
Tanya: Are you insane, that's fucking Void with Milo's power!!
Tiffany: ... Any attack he tries to use against me, I'll copy it and send it back at him.
Tanya: What if he uses multiple powers at once?
Tiffany: *confused couscous look* I dunno, never happened, lets go find out!!
Tanya: This girl... is way to care free...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:09 pm

"Yamairo matches the attacks with his Odinsword, barely hanging on, while Amber takes the chance and goes for an attack herself, teleporting to Void while pulling the Soulsword into the physical world, slashing through his tendrils and going for a slash"

"Meanwhile, Harry has laid Marie down and stares down the renaming Drone army and Jorgan"

Harry: Alright then Jorgan...lets do this!!

"Harry speeds through the drones effortlessly, blasting them with light blasts or kicking them away at light speed, and finally arrives near Jorgan, picking him up through the throat"

Harry: You have precisely 5 seconds to call off the entire attack before I crush your throat, neck and then blast your head off. I can do it fast enough so no one can save you if they try....now...DO IT!

"Meanwhile, Gary has flipped a gigantic piece of land below him and his slowly raising it and bringing it down to crush drones. He notices the failing air ship, turns the piece of earth into a gigantic bat and swings the ship away from asgard before it can fall on it"

Gary: Alright then! If Amber can somehow bring down Void...we got this!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:19 pm

*Aaron finally gets in to see Carl.*

Carl: Hi, Aaron. What brings you here..?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:23 pm

"Aaron holds up the documents in his hand"

Aaron: A chance to get you the presidency seat! And to expose Jorgan for what he is!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:34 pm

Carl: Expose... wait so... your saying he did rig the votes after all?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Aaron: If he did or not, that doesn't matter. What we're gonna do is about destroying his reputation. These documents prove direct links to the Inner Circle...the Black Heart, Iliria and Shawkun, to villains of the most wanted list of both SHIELD and HAMMER. This is perfect for getting him to either drop his chair as president, or expose himself as the dictator he is
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Carl: The Inner Circle. I didn't think he'd be working with them... but I suppose I gave the man to much credit.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:51 pm

"Void uses Tyrone's deflection aspect, causing Amber to get slashed by the soul sword, he quickly disarms her, and forms several forms of electrical energy, charging them with the runes, he sends them out at speeds surpassing light striking Amber down with them, while Kano sends out a massive God blast which slams into Void."

Kano: Take that..
Tanya: HE DID IT WITHOUT THE HAMMER!
Void: that was good.

"Void was relatively unharmed by the God blast, and instead sent out his own god blast, which consumed Kano, and sent him flying into Tanya, and Tiffiany the sheer power, moving over to Gary, he quickly activates Eternal Mangekyou Wheel Eye, gaining localized omniprenses, he quickly uses his ability to render Gary, and other unconscious, uses Alice's power to sap the majority of Amber's magic before leaping into the air, charging himself with anti matter, before crashing into the ground with one blow, he successfully demolishes Asgard, the entire kingdom falling into pieces, the remains falling into water, while he uses Carmen's ability to transport the remaining Asgardians, and teleports all the Dark Avengers minus Jorgan, and Loki who float above the destruction, Kano having opened a portal to teleport himself, and everyone else away minus himself, Void lifts his bloodied, and battered body up."

Void: Heh..
Jorgan: Finish him
Loki: Gladly.

"Loki formed a sphere made of magic, and tossed it towards Kano's body, when suddenly a clone of Tanya appears, severely injured as well, teleporting Kano back to Kennesaw Mountain, as the lover's bodies fall on the ground covered in blood, most of the Resistance that went to Asgard is in similar shape to those two, Dale is lying on the ground."

Dale: damn...we lost..Asgard..it's..gone..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:58 pm

"Amber is barely conscious. Yamairo and Harry are unharmed save for a few scratches. Gary is down, so is Stewart."

Harry: FUCK! FUCKING HELL! Yama! I still have my full powers we need to
Yamairo: No...stop...it's pointless. I'm sorry you activated them for nothing Harry...and I'm sorry if it was a one time thing, but you alone can't do anything

---

Aaron: Come on! We need to hurry: Asgard wont last long enough as it is!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next