Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 12

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 12

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

*Tanya makes her way over to Kano.*

Tanya: You two, are lucky. You fared better then us. (to Yama and Harry.) Hey Kano...

Carl: Lets go then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:13 pm

"Kano lays on the ground unmoving, Mikey in rock form is heaivlly damaged, walking over to him, Chulance doing the same, having adapted, he's regenerated."

Chulance: damn it..if only William was here..we miss the healer.

"Keeth gets up now in Ghost Rider Form."

Keeth: So now what the hell...we lost, Asgard's..gone
Chulance: I have..no clue..we have to go into hiding, we tried splitting up, but most of us come back together, cept Zach, Justin, Aaron, and Manny? We missing anyone else? Tiffiany is also in some bad shape, God blasts will do that to you.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 12 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

Yamairo: We're also missing Hunter, Manda and Tesla. Regardless...you're right. We need to split up and go into hiding for the new few weeks. Kano needs to heal. Amber the same. The rest of us are useless
Harry: I need to get back to MI6...the effects of the brain unlocking will wear off in about an hour or two...I won't be of any use after that
Yamairo: Darn...well, you saved Marie's skin, so it was worth it at least

"Marie is unconscious at the side"

---

"Meanwhile, James and Carmen have been teleported back to the Watch Tower. Carmen is still out, but James is conscious"

James: With Void under his palm, the Phoenix soon to go back to full force and Kano and Amber gone...there's nothing Jorgan can't do now...we're pretty much done
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:21 pm

Tanya: Wait... Justin...
Chulance: Metallic.

*Tanya turns back towards Kano.*

Tanya: We lost Asgard, we lost SXM, and Jorgan has Void. Not to mention after Sandra gives birth... then we'll have Void and the Phoenix to deal with... even if we get the others... what do we do?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:59 pm

"Kano was barely keeping conscience."

Kano: Fight.....
Chulance: we go down fighitng, we've never had good odds, we do this our way, and were going to win. We can't stay here at the mountaion it's a tourist area, Yamairo move us out to a camping site, we can hide out there, me, and Keeth can go out get food.
Keeth: Alright then.

"Three days later the group is out camping, Kano's healing factor has kicked in, healing most of his major wounds but he's still somewhat week, while some Sandwhiches and bottled water are being passed out by Nate, and Keeth, and some stolen chairs, and a Greyhound bus are near them. Chulance is seen walking through the woods."

Chulance: Telsa...I'm going to find you...and everyone else.
"Zach and Justin are driving in a stolen vehicle, with a false license plate."

Zach: Justin..the hell are we going anyway? I tried everyone's phones, I can't reach anyone.
"At the White House Jorgan is frustrated, thanks to Aaron, and Manny having released the information about his connections to the Inner-circle, publicity had gone bad for him, and he hadn't went out in his armor, he sighed, as he turned off his TV titled The truth about President Osborn."

Jorgan: Stark...I'll..ki
Agent: Excuse Me Mr. President
Jorgan: Yes?
Agent: We have EXTREMELY bad news, a major problem is heading our way come down to the labs immediently sir, we need your assistance with this situation, possibly the Team of yours as well.
Jorgan: Hmm? Alright then.

"The Agent leads Jorgan down to the lab where John is sitting, and a message is played. "We are nearing Earth, prepare for battle."

John: Jorgan..It's an alien invasion... what kind we don't know, but it's gonna be planet scale. We intercepted the message...
Jorgan: Damn it all, I'll head to the Watch-tower, gather HAmmer, were in for a hell of a fight. And my public image might even get worse..depending on what I have to do.

"Jorgan using his own version of Extremis, summoned the Iron Patriot armor around him, and he made his way out of the White house, flying past several reporters, and zooming towards the White House."

"Outside in Outer Space, several massive space-ships were passing the moon, on top of the Mother-ship was none other then Ultron, and several Phalanx, and Shi-ar were seen within the ships armed, as they began approaching Mother earth from all directions."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:12 pm

"Meanwhile, Amber is out cold for the 3 days. She had barely enough time to set up measures because of the Conduit's constant residual power before she lost her consciousness. Harry in the mean time left to get back to MI6."

"Yamairo is alone farther from the main group. The Odinsword is in front of him, and he's sitting crossed legged, meditating. Back at the camp, Marie sighs"

Marie: It's been 3 days...Jorgan got exposed but public outcry isn't as bad as it was suppose to be. Aaron has gone into hiding himself.
Stewart: We can't even contact anyone outside this camp for risk of getting found out. The situation really is at an all time low isn't it?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:20 pm

*Meanwhile Tesla, Manda, and Hunter finally reach DC. Manda, now driving, pulls off to the side, the two girls getting out to stretch.*

Manda: Hadn't done a road trip like that in years.
Tesla: So, DC, finally.

Justin: I think we head for DC. We may be lucky enough to run into someone there.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Hunter: Alright, now that we are here, it's where we part ways. You 2 need to find your friends, and I need to handle my mission as a hunter
Manda: Mission? What, eradicate the world?
Hunter: No...protect it. Protect the balance...at any and all costs. Right now, Void and Jorgan are too dangerous to be left alone. This is my job since I gave my life to the hunters. The others have lost sight of their mission since out last leader was killed. They're in disarray...so I'm the last remnant of our purpose
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:30 pm

Tesla: You really think you can take them on?
Manda: Well, you be careful. These are no enemy to take lightly.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:55 pm

Zach: Are you fucking crazy? The place was trashed on live TV, The Asgardians are arrested, and Kano's a fugitive....no way were going there to get taken down by Hammer.
"Milo suddenly appears in Amber's dreams, where she's with Keeth, Keeth fades away, and Milo walks over to her."

Milo: Listen to me, I have my mother's abilities of Precognitive Dreams. I can go into other people's dreams, you've been out for three days, when Void's sleep ,I can communicate in dreams, you have to kill Jorgan, if you do I can gain control of Void. Me, and Void switched roles, if Jorgan's out of the way, I can hold Void down, and you guys can stomp the Dark Avengers, but just kill Jorgan no matter what, reputation, ect he has to die. I have to go Void's awakening.

"Milo faded away."
"Kano made his way over to Yamairo, a sword hilt in his hand, he took it and tossed it to Yamairo."

Kano: With my magical energies sealed...the Odin sword is just a plain old sword..Yama..in the hilt is the blade called the rune Blade infused with the powers of the rune...take it out..it's what your future incarnation wielded..
Dale: yes it is..
Alex: Not to mention..my intellect Void stripped me of it with Samuel's ability.
Dale: Just..great..so now your just mean, and green.
Alex: Pretty much...and Nate
Nate: I can go scouting, retrieve the newspaper again, I think the X-Force is still loose, there taking back-roads, cheap motels, shifts all that jazz, we don't make any moves till Angel wakes up.
"The Ships speed up starting to enter Earth's atmosphere, as Jorgan has gathered the Dark Avengers in the Game Room, minus Sandra who's at the hospital with Dave, Troy, and Katy having her baby."

Jorgan: An Unknown Alien invasion, John, Lex, and Dimitri are bringing Hammer, the Army's forces, and Homeland Security together to begin evacuation, and defense measures, I'm going to contact the other World Leaders, I've already asked White House Person ell to deliver the message, James contact Sandra, and the group at the hospital if you will.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm

"James nods and does so"

James: Have we identified the enemy? Is it something we can handle alone?

---

Marie: Bummer huh? Well, we need to keep our spirits up right now, no point in sulking

"She gets up."

Stewart: Ever since the battle she's been awfully hopeful...must be having seen Milo again...

"Yamairo takes out the sword. Several runes shine on the blade, carved onto it"

Yamairo: So how does this work...
Kano: Runes function similarly to spells...high end powerful spells. Each rune does something different. Defense, attack, enhancing, among other things. Combine them all, and you get massive displays of energy and might. You need to slowly ease into using that sword.

"Yamairo nods. He picks up the Odinsword"

Yamairo: I'm keeping the Odinsword though. You never know when you'll get your powers back right? Besides...I've grown fond of it, and I usually carry two blades anyway

---

Hunter: It doesn't matter what I think. This is my mission, and I'll see it through, no matter the cost

"Hunter looks onto the city"

Hunter: Now go, find your friends and try to stay sharp.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Justin: What!!? Ah fuck umm... DC then. Maybe we'll run into someone.

Tesla: So Manda, where do we go now.
Manda: No where.
Tesla: What?
Manda: I picked up Metallic and Zach, they are heading this way. We wait, and meet up with them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:34 pm

"Jorgan gets a call via the com in his armor./"

Jorgan: Alright the Phalanx, allied by the Shi-ar, we don't have too much information about either race, but John is trying to gather as much as possible, Lex already sent out a squad of Omega Sentinels into space, they'll be here within minutes James organize the team, Void your with me.

"Void teleports himself, and Jorgan away."
Kano: DO as you wish..can you go out and get the newspaper, before Nate does?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:38 pm

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36