Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today!

3 posters

Go down

Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Empty Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today!

Post by Nikku Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Yay!!!

It was a package with Japanese kanji on it! The first Heat the Soul I ordered came from an Amercian guy who had bought it from Japan, so it arrived quite quickly. This one came much later because it was actually from a Japanese guy! He was really friendly too, left me some nice feedback and I did the same for him. The guy even placed the game inside a re-sealable PSP wrapper! He had an awesome name too; Shinobu Watanabe! ^___^

Now ON TO THE GAME!!! The intro was gorgeous, it had Chance by Uverworld playing which is one of my favorite Japanese songs. The intro itself was just clips of the anime (unlike HtS1 which had a brand new animated intro) but at least it wasn't just clips of the gameplay. The improvements from HtS1 are noticable;

- The gameplay is faster
- Double the amount of characters (thats 12)
- Some fantastic new songs
- More options
- You can now create a profile (and can even enter your name in English, in katakana, or in Hiragana!)
- More things to unlock
- All the previous game's characters had their lines re-voiced by their seiyuu

My favorite of the new characters is without a doubt; Toshiro Hitsugaya. He's really cool! He has this dragon spirit thingie special move! (I know, I'm sorry, I haven't progressed that far into Bleach yet to know its name!!!)

All in all, it was worth the wait!

Nikku's Mini Review;

Graphics - 10/10 (looks just like the anime!)
Sound - 9/10 (superb voice acting and some great songs! Extra points earned for having Chance by Uverworld!)
Gameplay - 8/10 (much faster and more fluid than the past game, and its a lot of fun!)
Lifespan - 8/10 (There's a lot to do and unlock here! You'll be playing for a little while!)
Overall - 8 and a half/10 (A great little game! You might want to try importing this little gem!)

Next is Heat the Soul 3 which I'm told has around 34 playable characters!!!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Left_bar_bleue100/100Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Empty Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today!

Post by Nikku Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Wh... what!?!? Okay, to get this one secret character, you need to go to this hard mode and fight 70-90 battles, then if you're lucky, you'll fight an even harder battle and then you finally become captain of the squad. You need to repeat this method 13 times to get one character????

I tried doing it the sane way by inputting 13 passwords to get her, but the last one won't register. Thats a LOT of my time wasted. I know I'm putting the right kanji for the passwords, the game just refuses to give me the character. Now I'm stuck doing it the effing legit way. This is gonna be over 1000 battles... And just watch, when I've finally done it, it won't even give me the character.

The character is Yoruichi by the way.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Left_bar_bleue100/100Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today! Empty Re: Bleach Heat the Soul 2 arrived today!

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:56 pm

13 times is a bit much.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 am

Why didn't you wait for Bleach Heat the Soul 7 to come out instead it comes out in September?
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 am

Be... because I like complete collections...

T___T

*Cries*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:51 am

XD your like me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:55 am

justinlynch3 wrote:XD your like me.

Haha! I don't know what it is, I just HAVE to collect every game in a series (if I like it that is)!

Oh by the way! I unlocked Yoruichi!! And I'm pleased to say that she is a great character! She's so fast and has amazing combos! Speaking of unlockable characters, they were a bit cheeky; One of the unlockable characters is Ichigo with a different sword! Thats it! Purely a slight visual difference! Its funny how they treat him as a completely different character! Razz Razz He has his own space on the character select screen and everything!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:13 am

Nikku wrote:
justinlynch3 wrote:XD your like me.

Haha! I don't know what it is, I just HAVE to collect every game in a series (if I like it that is)!

Oh by the way! I unlocked Yoruichi!! And I'm pleased to say that she is a great character! She's so fast and has amazing combos! Speaking of unlockable characters, they were a bit cheeky; One of the unlockable characters is Ichigo with a different sword! Thats it! Purely a slight visual difference! Its funny how they treat him as a completely different character! Razz Razz He has his own space on the character select screen and everything!

XD

Yeah I'm like that to with games. I had no interest in Super DBZ and Sagas, I bought them simply to fill the series XD. Same with SOCOM, Midnight Club, etc. I was starting to collect the GTA's, I had 3. For the first time I actually gave up on a series and sold 2, keeping only GTA: SA. The other 2 was GTA 3 and Vice City Stories. I NEVER played em, only SA. I currently own 2 Burnout games, 3 and Revenge. Did have Dominator, sold it to a friend of mine.

I'm working on trying to collect the Medal Of Honor series. I have European Assault and Rising Sun so far.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 pm

Yay! Justin is a 'complete collection' freak like me! ^___^

With the Heat the Soul series, I'll get HtS3 next instead of 7 which is due out in just under 2 months! Then I'll get 4, then 5 and then 6 before getting 7. And by then of course, HtS11 will probably be out...

Other examples;

- I got GTA Vice City first and THEN I got GTA3
- Pokemon games are notorious for making me do this; I have to collect all different versions of each generation, even if my friend has one of them!!
- Tekken! I started out with Tekken 3 and then picked up Tekken's 1 and 2.
- The Final Fantasy series is another contender for worst offender; I started out with FF7 in 2004, then I got FF10 and then I started filling in the gaps! Now I have all but 3 and 5... and 11 but that one doesn't count as its an MMORPG.
- Mortal Kombat! I got MK1, then MK3. then MK2. After I got MK vs DC (aka MK8) I got MK Armaggedon (MK6) afterwords.

Heck, I'm so bad I even have to get the same damn game on multiple systems!!

- I have X-Men Oranges Wolverine on PSP, PS3 and PS2.
- Spider-Man 3 on PS2, PSP and PS3.
- Mortal Kombat II on Mega Drive/Genesis, PS Network and Master System.
- X-Men Legends II on PS2 and PSP.
- Tomb Raider Legend on PS2 and PSP.

I can't help it!! *Cries*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:18 pm

XD

I can't do the multi system thing cause... well I only have the PS2 right now. Younger brother plays the N64 which is in the living room. I might buy another 64 someday though, I'm seriously missing MK4. Fucking awesome game.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:00 pm

MK4 was great! It had an excellent selection of kharakters!

Liu Kang, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Sub Zero, Reptile, Raiden, Sonya, Jax. And then MK Gold came out (only for the Dreamcast though, aaargh...) and that added Kung Lao to the mix, along with others! And the soundtrack was great too.

And of course, it is the only MK game with FMV endings. They NEED to start doing FMV endings again, narrated still pictures is just incredibly lazy. Then MK vs DC came along and gave us ONE picture per character and the endings were the most lame ass things ever (Catwoman turned into a panther to fight crime, for f**ks sake), so Midway, make MK9 even better and give us FMV endings!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Agreed, picture endings is either cheap or lazy, or both XD.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:19 pm

*Nods*

Anmd the worst thing is, Midway actually produced AMAZING FMV intros for all the PS2 era MK games. Seriously, just watch any one of them and tell me it wasn't good! Why didn't they do FMV endings??

*Clenches fist dramatically*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 pm

They ran outta money near the end and had to cut corners. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 am

Noooo!

I'll give you money!! Lookie!

*Pulls 3 pennies out of my pocket*

There you go!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:06 am

Um... they need more then that. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:42 pm

*Is somehow and suddenly holding a massive broadsword*

Hm? Did you say something...?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:23 pm

Um *gulp* No, nothing. *backs away slowly*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down