Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

3 posters

Go down

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Empty Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am

On November 20 in UFC 123 2 Former Light Heavy Weight Champions of the UFC Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida and Quinton "Rampage" Jackson are set to face each other in the most anticipated and hyped fight of the year.It's not official yet but It will be soon. If you don't watch UFC start because this fight is going to be the shit. I've got my money on Lyoto Machida because I personally cannot stand Rampage. Lately he been making excuses about his loses and being lame. I even seen on his twitter account how he started shit talking King Mo. I can not respect some body who acts like that. And Personally I want to see a Machida vs Shogun 3. That fight will be the shit. Anyway I have Machida which fighter do you have and Why?

Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Left_bar_bleue100/100Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://anime-ultimatsupreme.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Empty Re: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Post by VEGETA_DTX Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:55 am

I don't know after seeing Fedor stupidly losing for the first time in his career after 11 years of brutal-dominance and being undisputed, I am a bit angry and disappointed, although the loss was ridiculous itself, and rematch must and will happen soon.

As for this match up I give Machida 80% and to Jackson 20% cause I believe Machida is simply faster and more complete fighter. But hey its all "I said you said" we'll never know until we see the fight, so let the better fighter wins Smile

As for Jackson's personality, he used to be much more respectful and humorous(true sometimes a bit explicit humor :/) and overall lets say OK guy who was a good fighter, and today he reminds me of an ordinary thug who lost the respect and lost fighting ability a bit as well.
So yes I would like him to get beat up a little bit so he could stop his recently-bad behavior.
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Left_bar_bleue100/100Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson Empty Re: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida vs Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:35 pm

VEGETA_DTX wrote:I don't know after seeing Fedor stupidly losing for the first time in his career after 11 years of brutal-dominance and being undisputed, I am a bit angry and disappointed, although the loss was ridiculous itself, and rematch must and will happen soon.

As for this match up I give Machida 80% and to Jackson 20% cause I believe Machida is simply faster and more complete fighter. But hey its all "I said you said" we'll never know until we see the fight, so let the better fighter wins Smile

As for Jackson's personality, he used to be much more respectful and humorous(true sometimes a bit explicit humor :/) and overall lets say OK guy who was a good fighter, and today he reminds me of an ordinary thug who lost the respect and lost fighting ability a bit as well.
So yes I would like him to get beat up a little bit so he could stop his recently-bad behavior.

The same goes for Machida he got brutally beaten at UFC 113, but I think that Machida is going to be better and more cautious when he comes backs into the octagon. Machida has this fight stylistically dies to his unique style, Long Range, and Elusiveness. Machida is also a far better tactician and will have a superior game plan. Last he is also a more complete fighter due to his multiple Backgrounds in Martial Arts, faster, and most likely won't brawl win Rampage.

But Rampage isn't to be completely counted out, he has some of the hardest punches in the UFC and is he catch's Machida with a hard punch it could be all over for Machida. But that's it. He has Puncher's chance but that's where it ends.

Honestly I hope the former Rampage returns and an even better stronger Machida can destroy him at his best. Smile

And I agree with you VegetaDTX he is acting like some dumb thug whiich is why I'm seriously starting to dislike him but it's not like I liked him before but now after these 2 comments of his twitter

@KingMO_GDP"that's what u get 4 talking shit ,u nipple ring wearing bitch, now keep my name out Yo mouth before I crash u lil boy."

@ everbody that didn't like the way he was acting "4 everybody that is running there cock sucker right now mo talked shit about me after my last fight, so I'm talking shit about him, so get a life,"

and did you here before the Rashad Evans fight how he stated the main reason he lost to Shogun because he tripped and sprained his ankle before the fight and he didn't know Shogun was that good a fighter. When he clearly lost to Wanderlei Silva 2 in the same fashion and Shogun's a better fighter than Wanderlei.
Then after he loses the Rashad Evans fight he say's he lost because of the Movie he did, Ring Rust and he's mad at Rashad for wrestling him in a boring fight and taking the Decision.

Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 pm

I think Rampage will win...maybe. I'm not totally sure since they're not the same size.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Setsuna F. Seiei Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:05 pm

Son Goku wrote:I think Rampage will win...maybe. I'm not totally sure since they're not the same size.

Actually they're are they're in the same division just Lyoto looks smaller for 205lb guy. Rampage is bigger more powerful maybe but he is heavy handed. But Machida is faster more elusive has better striking, Machida used 8 limbs Rampage only uses 2. Machida was better wrestling/Jiu-Jitsu than Rampage, and is a far better tactician and will most likely avoid a Brawl with Rampage.
Setsuna F. Seiei
Setsuna F. Seiei
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down