Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:06 pm

Aaron: Where did the blast land?!

"Aaron sounds urgent. Cloy is in utter shock and so is Kano, both able to tell through different means where it landed"

Aaron: WELL!?

----

"Meanwhile, Gary and Stew are walking around a town, when Gary stops in his tracks"

Gary: Stew...the earth just shook...I think we have a problem
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:18 pm

"Within seconds the island reappeared, and everyone Milo was standing there using his control of reality he made it so The island had never been destroyed. , the SXM were all back, and Milo gathered fire in his hands"

Milo: SANDRA! We need to move were under attack.

"HE looked around Milo was no longer on Genosha, he was standing in a realm filled with just white, no color, he looked up observing the new realm, the flames faded away, back on Genosha Mikey entered Rock skin, Kujon summoned humanoid Terminators, Nate turned into Rulk, grabbing Leah, and rushing away from the island, while Zach surrounded the island in a probability field, and Ezekiel grew to gigantic proportions"

Zach: LETS GO!
"Riya sighed she shouldn't just let this go, but she trusted Terrel, she kissed him, embracing him, as the hot water continued to fall on them."

Riya: If you say it's nothing, I believe you.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Cloy: It... hit Genosha...

Katy: But Jin...
Jin: Shh Katy, don't argue.
Katy: But...
Jin: I have some business to take care of. But take my warning to heart Katy, the SXM are not to be trusted. Sis, Joe. *he gives a nod* I bid you farewell.

*Jin left the room leaving Katy and Joe alone.*

Joe: I still don't know exactly what happened to me those years ago, but whatever it was, it's put into overdrive on Katy. Maybe I should just get her out of here. Screw Jin, Iliria, and the SXM. But what's the point if they can track us down. Damnit he better lay off her.

Sandra: I think we're all well aware of the attack, but thanks for the heads up Milo.

*They look around, no ships are present at at the location. The ships that fired the blast are still in space. The small ships have now spreaded all around the planet Earth, hanging around just outside Earth's Ozone layer, they await the master command to attack. After a few seconds, they quickly enter Earth's atmosphere.*

Cloy: Their coming...

*The SXM ready themselves for another attack.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Kano: They've gotten alot better tech, far more dangerous then I remembered, I say we head out to help the XM, it's an alien invasion let's take them down before they get reinforcements.

"Kano opens a portal, bringing the Avengers to Genosha where the Predator Ships are enteirng the atmosphere, with Kujon's Terminators opening fire"

Kujon: DIE!
"Milo begins walking around the white room, when suddenly a muscular African American man appears beyond him placing a hand on his shoulder, Milo turns around."

Milo: Uriel?
Uriel: In the flesh, dark forces have come to your world, dark powers are gathering, and the light must prevail, and we need your assistance, for you are the Chosen one.
Milo: Me? I mean..I'm dangerous, I hurt innocent people.
Uriel: But your good deeds far outweighs your bad, which you've worked hard to overdo, now then I must show you many things Ventro.

"With that they both vanished in a blast of bright heavenly light"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

*Terrell felt relief as Riya said she believed him. Once he finsihed with the shower, he stepped out and got himself dress in a pair of boxers and a tank top. The black venom symbiote did the rest, covering Terrell in black jeans, black jeans, and black Nikes.*

Terrell: So... What do you wanna do? Wanna go to the movies, out to dinner? Do you got bigger plans?

*Terrell wondered if Riya missed the SXM. He didn't care too much about them. He did hold some respect for James and Yamairo however.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:54 pm

"Riya shrugged getting on some clothes, deciding to be casual with it. She slipped on some skinny jeans, and some black spaghetti straps, she paused to think about Terrel's question"

Riya: As long as I'm with you, I'm up for anything. But i am a bit hungry, I haven't had a good meal in a long time. you know any good restaurants Terry.

"She leaned against him, resting her head against his chest while awaiting his answer"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:58 pm

*The Terminators proved of little help as their attacks failed to dent the approaching ships. They fired a blast, and although off target thanks to Zach, the resulting explosion alone was enough to damage he Terminators, and destroy some.*

Sandra: Damnit, I thought I killed them already.

*The ships seem faster, and much more powerful as the sworn around Genosha, ships coming to and from all directions. *

*A explosion soon destroys the building Riya and Terrel are in, as a number of ships attacked Genosha, the rest spread around the Earth, attacking any high powered mutant.*

*A series of explosions suddenly consume the X Forse base in a huge blast, destroying the place completely. Peter had gotta everyone out, looking on as their base is no more.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm

Zach: oh great, there going to overload my shield! HARRY! FILIPE COME ON DO SOMETHING! SO I CAN HELP YOU BRING THEM DOWN ! HARRY THE SOLAR FLARE SOMETHING!

"Zach struggle's to maintain the Probability Field, while Kujon is drained from summoning so Many Terminators, and he summons Tripods from War of the World which go on the attack against the Predators firing powerful beams of concentrated energy, while Mikey leaps into the air trying to bring a shield down, and Ezekiel throws punches at the ships using his elastic y to extend his punches, and at Angel's mansion Nate has arrived to help Wave fight"

Wave: We must get Angel to safety now!
Nate: Alright I can take her, stick with Leah fight!
Wave: Right.

"Nate grabbed Angel, and rushed underground, while Leah replicated Wave's ability, and they both began sending out massive blasts of sound."
"Kano, and the Avengers have arrived on Genosha, The Surfer flies into the air surrounded by the power cosmic, and emits an omnidirectional wave of cosmic energy, while Kano sends out a massive wave of fire enhancing it with some of the Runes magic allowing it to easily consume several Predator shapes in flames"

Kano: YES!!! BURN BITCHES BURN!
Kairi: Kano focus, stop having fun, Cyber, Nono move in, start bringing down the ships, we'll need to infiltrate the new models, and contact Alex, work on a method to destabilize the ships.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 pm

*Joe had taken Katy outside, give her time air and time to clear her mind. Once outside a blast from a passing Predator ship appears to strike them. Both Katy and Jin reappear elsewhere in the area, and seconds after the ship went out of control, crashing and causing a big explosion in the distance.*

Joe: Serves the bastard right. What did you do?
Katy: What the fuck do you think, I blow the bastard up inside the ship.

*As ships attack Kano and Surfer, a small swarm of several ships make a straight attack towards Sandra. They didn't know she had lost he avatar statues at the current time, but even if they did, it wouldn't of mattered. They still wanted her dead. The swarm fired a combined attack right at Sandra. It overpowers Zach, and the resulting explosion sends many flying, and destroys the terminators and tri-pods. As the ships turn to attack a blast destroys the entire swarm of ships, and Tiffany is seen with a cheerful smile.*

Tiffany: More fun. Smile

*Yamairo reappeared with Sandra, having gotten her out of the way.*

Yamairo: Their targeting mutants, but that was a attack solely for killing you.
Sandra: Yes, I noticed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:50 pm

"Regan has moved forward unleashing massive beams of solar energy, he grabs a ship and tears it in half, unleashing massive beams of heat, and light, while Surfer began disintegrating legions of Predator ships with cosmic energies, and Kano using Mjlioner atmoized several bombs within the Predator ships causing them to explode"

Kano: BOOM! FACE THE WRATH OF LORD KANO!'
Surfer: Former
Kano: SILENCE COSMIC ONE!

"Kano sends out a wave of magical energy that devours several Predator ships, and suddenly a dimensional portal opens up bringing Sandra in, the "White" room, where Milo, and uriel are standing"

Milo: There she is
Uriel: Welcome Sandra..Fuller...welcome to your destiny.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:52 pm

Harry: Aren't they...faster than before
Me: Not just that, their attacks are MUCH more potent...

"Harry says this as he aims towards the ships and fires straight on, destroying a huge swarm of them with a Solar Flare"

"I've formed a Absolute Zero field and have any ship that steps inside frozen to the core"

Me: Alright then

"I snap my finger, and form an incalculable number of Kusakabe's behind me, aiming them a the ships"

Me: snap...

"As I do just that with my fingers, the rain of ice spears harder than any metal pours on the predators, resembling a shower of arrows."

Me: That should cut down their numbers...But still...their energy outputs are amazing...beyond anything they could do before. If they fire those blasts that destroyed the cities last time against us

"Meanwhile, Aaron is fighting off predator ships with little success, his armor, while protecting him, proves unable to breach them. Natsu and Laxus have somewhat better success due to their magical natures, but again, most fire and lightning attacks they use prove ineffective. Laxus has coated himself in lightning and Natsu has fire around him, signaling their Dragon Force is active"

Natsu: Even with Dragon Force...
Laxus: These things are crazy mofos man...

"Elsa is also unable to breach the shields using only her materialized swords, and even boosting herself with her armors proves useless"

"Aaron has taken a few steps back"

Aaron: Their definitely different...KANO! I'm taking a step back to analyze their energy outputs! Take over for now!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Sandra: My, destiny. What is this place?

*The large ships remain outside Earth's atmosphere, positioning themselves around the planet.*

*Tesla is trying to attacks ships, but is ineffective. Justin doesn't have much better luck, the shield on the ships ripping through his metal attacks like tinfoil.*

*More ships has started spreading into Iliria's area, the mansion sustaining damage yet again, but Katy destroys the Predators inside the sides, causing the ships to crash. Joe sucks others into portals, putting them who knows where. The explosions has now gotten the attention of those inside as well.*

*Tiffany is still blasting away ships using their own energy against them.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm

"Iliria has stepped outside, obviously pissed at her mansion once again getting targeted"

Iliria: Zen...Ren...Anna. I want EVERY. SINGLE. SHIP. destroyed!!!

"Iliria unleashes a massive tk blast onto the attacking ship's first wave, sending them crashing in several directions"

Iliria: No prisoners...just casualties

----

"As the ships continue to attack Genosha, Aaron aims a unibeam at a lonely ship that had broken formation. As it skids back, Natsu sees it"

Natsu: Fire Dragon's...CLAW!

"He propels himself towards it and punches right through the shield and the ship, as it crashes down, Aaron follows"

Aaron: Thanks for that one

"Aaron quickly opens the hatch, knocks out the predator inside and starts analyzing the ship"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

*As a ship attacks it's electronics overloads and the ship crashes, Jin appears near Katy.*

Jin: If you can't go through the shields...
Katy: Use what they have against them, and attack from the inside.
Jin: Hmm, your picking on.

*Tanya came up to assist Kano, clones with the ability to manipulate energy.*

*The large ships has after gotten into position. A pillar of red light, stretching all the way from the group to the ships, seems to illuminate all the large mutant groups around the world including Iliria's, SXM, etc. The bottom of the ships open up, and seconds later massive blasts of energy shoot from the ships to their illuminated targets.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Uriel: the WHite Room, the pinnacle of the Phoenix's power, you are here to access the Phoenix's true powers, for you and the Phoenix are one, if you cannot handle the power your body will be destroyed.
Milo: Sorry it has to be this painful.

"Milo raises his hand, sending out the Phoenix into Sandra's body, letting out a sigh of relief as the massive cosmic power is realeased"

Milo: D..damn.
Kano: Thanks let's do this Tanya!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Sandra: Reach Phoenix's full power or die... what options... Alright then, lets do this.

Tanya: Right, lets...

*Suddenly a massive black strikes Genosha yet again, as well as Iliria's mansion and a few other locations are struck. Yamairo appears outside the explosion radius.*

Justin: We been here what... a hour, and Genosha was already destroyed... twice...

*They look at the still rising mushroom cloud in the distance.*

Tesla: How big of a area did that wipe out...
Yamairo: A area far larger then Genosha, that's for sure.
Luke: Think Milo will be mad he has to fix this... again.

*Iliria's group has escaped the explosion as well. Now, it's not just her mansion, but her property is reduced to nothing but a barn wasteland. Vice to say, she is anything but pleased.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 am

"The Phoenix fills Sandra up with power, and Uriel focuses and Sandra is on the floor in immense pain, Milo is regaining hi energy coughing a bit"

Uriel: Now then! You must accept your destiny as the Phoenix, but there is only one thing blocking your path..Sandra.your emotions.
Kano:Nah, I'll give Milo a break.

"Kano easily repaired the damage with the Runes, as more predator ships came, he drained all of the kinetic energy from the ships, and caused them to explode, creating his own smoke screen, using the runes the smoke opened up and began to absorb ships, before vanishing in one last explosion taking out more ships, Kano holding his hammer tight, as Tanya's clones opened fire"

Kano: Alright then WAR!
Surfer: We shall win Kano, I feel no danger as of now.
Kairi: Alright, I think we can win this, but Genosha isn't there only target, there after all high level mutants, HAMMER just sprung into action, but there..sort of divided. some of them are helping The Predators, some are against them, sot here a wild card in this whole thing
Cyber: Exactly, Nono come on!
Carmen: I can help!

"Carmen with the wave of her hand, teleporetd legions of Predator ships into her video game, but etleported the aliens inside the game, leaving many ships empty, inside Terminator Salvation where legions of Terminators moved in to killed the Predators stripped off there vehicle's and weapons, Carmen appearing inside the game to watch, she spotted one predator, and grabbed him, heading into Hell from a Supernatural episode."

Carmen: I WANT ANSWERS! WHere'd you get all this advanced weaponry from! James told me last time you guys were last advance answer me..unless you want to be burning in hell forever literally.
"Blackheart was sitting in a strip club inside Illiria's mansion, which he'd generated with his powers, he'd even created false bodies, putting the stolen souls within them, when teh mansion was destroyed, he absorbed the souls of the women and made his way outside, spotting Illiria."

Blackheart: Illiria! damn it, I was having a great time, what happened? Where are all these explosions..wait...hmm,..damn the Predators..annoying ass extraterrestrials. "Yawns" Yea, I'm sure you guys can handle them, I'm gonna go to Hawaii for a little bit, any of you want anything before I go?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:26 pm

Jericho wassitting on a large cross shaped tombstone, his knees pressed up agains his chest and his gaze towards the starry sky. Below, a group of undead were digging through the hard ground of an ancient grave. He reached his hands out as if to touch the stars.

" It is a beautiful night is it not? "

Jericho turned to stare at a spirit floatingbeside him. His teacher in the mystic arts, the nameless death, or so history claimed his name to be. He himself had long since forgotten it. Jericho turned back to the sky

" I suppose so. Hard to believe theres more to it " Jericho's mind started wondering. He was trying to forget his past, but it was proving difficult. The memories had a way of overpowering him.

He was born into your average family. A mother, a father, and two older siblings, brother and sister. As the youngest, his siblings always came first and he was scarcly noticed. Particularly in such a large mansion. His parents both heirs to there families fortunes. He spent most of his time wanting for nothing, but his families attention and not the endless stream of caretakers and nannies.

But it would be one such nanny that opened his eyes to his capabilities.

One day he'd been playing in the backyard when he came across a dead bird. He'd never seen a dead thing before. Everything in the house was so full of life. His mother would not tolerate a slightly wilted flower in her presence.

Out of curiousity he touched it. To his suprise it sprang up and flew off into the air. It circled him before perching on his shoulder. Parts of it's flesh were missing, revealing bone.

The nanny had watched the entire thing and came over. She patted him on the head and told him what a good boy he was. She also told him to keep this a secret. He didnt understand why, but her telling him he was a good made him feel very happy.

He kept the bird in his room, in an antique birdcage he'd bought with some change in his pocket. He loved the little bird dearly. One day he came home and found his brother with some of his friends in his room. They were all crowded around the cage, shaking it violently and laughing loudly. Jericho screamed at them to leave the bird alone, but his brother just smacked him in the mouth and told him to shut up.

Jericho cried angry tears as he tasted blood in his mouth. Suddenly an odd sensation filled his body. He starred at the boys and saw bright lights inside them. He reached out in his mind and took them. Absorbing there life force. All of them fell to the ground dead and shriveled. Jericho balcked out.

Afterwards he woke up in a hospital bed, his nanny there and once again telling him what a good boy he was.

His parents were devastated at the loss of there oldest child. No one could figure out what happened to them and Jericho could, wouldnt, say. Some time later.

Around his tenth birthday, a two years after his brothers death, he began slipping away fromt he house and to the local graveyard. There he would play about the tombstones, running and laughing. He felt so at ease there. Every so often, he'd come upon a funeral and sit quietly. Listening as a man spoke of the soul and a place called heaven. Where good people went, and hell where bad people went. He asked his nanny about this and she scoffed, telling him only death existed and anything else was foolishness.

She began going with him on his exscursions. Pointing out to a grave and telling him to raise the person inside. It was difficult at first, but soon it became very easy. He could raise ten people at a time, but soon that grew to an uncountable number.

His nanny fell ill and the doctors said she had only a month left to live. Jericho stayed by her side the entire time. She told him that he was a mutant, with necrokinesis. The abiltity her father had, she believed he lived on inside Jericho. She also spoke of magic, that she could feel it inside him as well. She'd hoped to help cultivate his powers, but it seemd time was up. Jericho cried that he would bring her back, that she didnt have to go.

But she shook her head, and died. Jericho attempted to bring her back, but all he did was reanimate her corpse. Her soul was out of his reach.

He screamed up the sky to bring her back from heaven. But instead a figure clad in light came down to him. They told him to cease his actions, that he was going down a dark and terrible path. His powers would bring ruin and desruction to all. Jericho just starred in awe. The figure quickly vanished as same as they appeared. He released his power on his nanny and walked away. He had much to consider.

Jericho blinked away the memories " Heh, death is all. But there are places doorways in it's infinity. Heaven, Hell, Limbo,the sea of chaos.

I will reach out, I will rule them all. I will be god, creator, destroyer "

One of his undead informed them that they'd found the coffin. He hopped down and tore the lip off of it. Inside was aan ancient skeleton, in it's hands it clutched a book, pure white, showing no signs of age.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:27 pm

*The Predator doesn't answer Carmen, and instead just tries to attack her.*

*Sandra is on the ground in immense pain from the phoenix energies. She had feared the Phoenix, ran from it, corrupted it. But there was nowhere left to run, this would be it. She either accept her fate as the Phoenix one and for all, or face her demise. There was no backing down at this point, no more running from her destiny.*

Sandra: I... I won't... die here, like this.

*She begins to stand.*

Sandra: I'm done, I'm done running from this. I am, the Phoenix.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:02 pm

*Terrell smiled at Riya, thinking about going to a restaurant close by. He didn't know any place else. Before he could speak though, he heard a massive explosion.*

Terrell: What the fuck?

*Terrell peers out of one of the apartment windows.*

Terrell: Another invasion? These motherfuckers can't wait?

*Terrell turned back to Riya with a bothered look.*

Terrell: Sorry baby, but you're gonna have to grab a snack. You can finally show me that new power you got.

*Terrell opened up the window before his body turned into air. The Predators were invading again, which wasn't a great way to start off his new life with Riya*

VS: Maybe you can use...

Terrell: Nah! I'm not giving them a chance to shit.

VS: But you mu-

Terrell: Did you hear me!? I said no!

VS: Be foolish then...

*Terrell wasn't interested in having more power if it meant losing his sanity. He couldn't see himself out of control. It almost reminded him of Milo and Void. As he thought about his problem, he made his way to a rooftop.*

Terrell: Riya... Tell me if you care about those people down there...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

Jericho frowned as he thumbed through the book " a fake? " he wondered, this information was interesting. But not what to be found. He paused at a certain page and inspected it " I see, so this is mearl the first piece of the puzzle " He stood up and tucked the book under his arm. He headed in the direction of the town. The entire graveyard coming alive and following after him. He needed a mode of transportation. He unleashed the undead upon the town. In the apan of an hour, the town was destroyed. Jericho had aquired a few necessary provisions, A large truck being one of them. He hopped into the passenger seat. One of his minions taking the wheel. It was impossible for him to take all of them with him. So he chose a few personal favorites.

" Forgive me, that I cannot take you all with me. I gift to you alll. This area. May it be known that the dead own this land!! "

Soon he was on the road, heading for his next destintion.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBBBGGvrz0Y

"As the fight rages on, Aaron is analyzing the ship he hijacked. The energy signal is something his armor knows, but he can't quite remember. After a while of messing around with the ship, particularly the engine, it hits him. He rings up his mansion, and Alfred picks up"

Aaron: Alfred! Where's Nono!?
Alfred: Well sir...to tell the truth I don't know
Aaron: SHIT! Find her right now!
Alfred: Sir is everything alright? How is the battle going...
Aaron: Bad...and I think I know why...

---

"Aaron shuts down the communication and flies off towards LA as fast as he can"

"Meanwhile, outside his mansion, Nono is seen looking at the skies"

Nono: It...can't be...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:42 pm

"They stand within the white room as Sandra regains her powers."
Uriel: you've finally accepted your true destiny as the Phoenix haven't, realized your goals, your mission extends far beyond that of this planet, there is much for you to do, but first you must gain your true powers. This room is the pinnacle of Phoenix power, once you become one with the power here, you shall have the power to begin and end life with a thought, but first..to access this amazing power you must forget.
Milo: "Remains Silent"
Uriel: You must forget them, or rather put the world above them, realize the world is more important, and the world is more important then them.

"As he mentioned them images of Dave, and David appeared."
"Riya didn't know what to say, the reason she'd become a hero was because of what she'd been put through. Hunted, captured, experimented on, beaten to death, she wanted to prevent others like her from going through that. But then there was Terrel the love of her life, she cared about him more then anything, even her own mission"

Riya: I..i do, but I care about you more.
"On the Battlefield Zach was on the groan, blood running from his nose, and ears, he'd overused his abilities, and now he was on the ground, his skin reddened a physical display of his tiredness, while Kujon could no longer summon any creations, he wielded a lightsabber but was taken down by another blast from a Predator ship, and Mikey was torn up fighting with Blot against Predator onslaughts"

Blot: I WONT GIVE UP!
Mikey: D..dang it man, I'm almost out..I
Blot: I'll KEEP FIGHTING!
"Meanwhile Ikon ran for his life moving at incredible speeds, he was just watching CNN, where it spoke about how a large amount of mutant terrorists including former SXM members have taken over Genosha, and were building a "sanctuary" of mutants against the Government, and that he was current destination"

Ikon: I..must..get there.
"Carmen backed away from the Predator as the flames of hell burned him, his body, his very soul, his very essense, as legions of demonic entities charged him starting to tear him into pieces, only for him to be reconstructed for the process to continue every time slower then the last, and far more painful"

Carmen: ANSWER ME! WHERE DID YOU GET THE POWER FROM! TELL ME NOW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:15 pm

*Sandra looked a bit shocked at the images of Dave and David. She could except being the avatar of the Phoenix, that she could run from it any longer. But this, this was something that would not be overcome with ease. Could she overcome it? Everything she done was for her son, her lover. How could she honestly admit to putting them second. Sandra, didn't really know how to respond to this.*

*Cloy joins Nono as she watches the sky's in surprise.*

Cloy: You know something don't you.
Non: If Nono is right, this is just the beginning.
Cloy: Their getting position. I know why their after mutants, they want to destroy all potential Phoenix host. I've found their signal, and translated enough for this and... a number... 15. I don't know what it means yet, but if I'm guessing right, the worst. In 15 minutes, Earth will be no more.

*The Predator does not answer Carmen, merely keeps trying to attack.*

*Meanwhile as the attacks continue, Chu is seen getting in trouble, as the Predators attack, each swarm stronger then the next his constant adaptions is taking a wear on him. Tesla had been brought down, after been blasted right on, she's reverted and bleeding on the ground. It's Chu's rage that fuels him to keep going.

Justin is still up, with the landscape coated in metal, his liquid metal reforms every time he is blasted. Luke on the other hand is still up, but not doing so good as Justin. Tanya is still up, as Kano protects her. Her clones however are getting rapidly overpowered and destroyed easier by the second. Tiffany is still up, watch every attacking ship coming her way, she keeps coping stronger and stronger blasts.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Uriel: Put them second or else you must die.
"Carmen manifests the Colt shooting The predator killing it, she then departs from hell, returning to the physical world where it seems more Predators have gathered, she duplicates Darkseid's powers"

Carmen: What's going on...James..what's happening.

"Chulance's rage allows him to self destruct in a desperate attempt to take out Predator Ships, he regenerates besides Tesla burned out, while Mikeyis finally brought down by a barrage of attacks, and Blot begins absorbing electricity from the ships causing them to crash"

Blot: DIE DIE DIE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next