Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 15

+2
justinlynch3
lol1991
6 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 15

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Dracarot: *has headed over to Emma and checked for a pulse awakening her* Wow David was honest about that at least Alright now that this particular mess has been cleaned up may we now get an explanation?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Sandra: Alright. That young boy, was my son, David. Apparently before birth, when Milo killed me while pregnant. David's soul was instantly sent to hell because of Void's power. By the time David was brought back and I was pregnant again, David soul had already existed and was tortured in damnation for roughly 9 years, before getting dragged from hell and placed in a infant body. He matured quickly, at the age of only 1 his ability started to manifest. He was angry to say the least at me and Dave, and he had right to be. It's our fault he ever went there, abide we had no idea. We encounter him a few times, and I joined teams with Devon to stop him... ironically unlocking more of his powers. We managed to get Dave from him, and I guess he found his age manipulator and had his physical body aged to that of a 10 year old. Then the events that occurred here. When he feel to Milo's trap, I erased his memory of damnation and replaced it with memories of a normal childhood.

So, that's what that was all about.

*Kiya readies her weapons and nods, then moves in stealthy and starts picking off guards.*

Abigail: But David is powerful...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 15 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:20 pm

"Emma yawned, listening in somewhat>"

Emma: Oh hi Sandra..what the heck is going on.."Yawns."

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:23 pm

*Sandra gives Emma a telepathic feed to catch her up quickly, instead of repeating everything.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 pm

Dracarot: So what happened with the virus, why didn't the vaccine work on some people, is there any factor they all share?
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Sandra: I honestly don't know. It was made in a hurry, maybe it didn't take effect in certain blood types or whatnot? I can't say.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:30 pm

"Zane joins in Katy's stealthy assault, the guards start to notice,setting off alarms, jeeps move, inside Ford grabs his knife, and the doctor fetches his needles."

Doctor: This is ibad
Ford: Of course, looks like the x Lords have found us, and we still have no information on Carson.
Chulance: And so are they, we've been saving the world for years, nothign can stop us now, why don't you talk to Tesla, I'll go make some hot chocolate for everyone.

"He made his way into the kitchen, gathering supplies, and three cups, and began working on making the hot chocoltes for the three of them."
"Dave looked at his sleeping son, putting him in a bed, and tucking him in, smiling."

Dave: I hope you have a better life.
Emma: i think I..

"Suddenly Aaron flew onto the top of the ship, in his Ironman armor, Cyber right next to him, and Aaron's armor folded up into his skin via the extremis system."

Aaron: Nice to meet you again Sandra
Cyber: Hello Phoenix, listen Dracarot we need to talk it's urgent, and I'd like us to speak in private, it's about important matters.
Aaron: Sandra, can we talk later. We really need to speak with Dracarot.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 pm

Dracarot: Sandra telepathically send your message to me and Aaron, I'll go talk to Cyber in private while you do so.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Sandra: No problem, I should head back anyway, don't want to keep Abby worried. I'll check in at another time.

Sandra quickly sends the message and leaves, appearing at Tesla and Chu's. Abby runs up and hugs her.*

Abigail: Sandra your alright!
Sandra: Yes. Dave is fine as well, and David is back, I helped him.

*Kiya spots the jeep, and shoots it's tired out. She then quickly picks off a group of approaching soldiers.*

Kiya: Zane I'm going for Ford, cover me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Paulo: I'll come with you then
Zane: Alright then let's do this, go on then, your a better shot, you can do him in, try not to kill him, we need him aliev to gather information.
Paulo: Let's move.

"Paulo leaps forward smashing the jeep, and soldiers drew blades, he smells them, and with his enhanced senses, avois them, slashing them with his claws, as Zane takes them out with shots, he spots a guard outside Ford's cabin, raising his shot gun."

Paulo: Come Kiya, Come.
Guard: The hell..are yuo..I
Paulo: I shall enjoy you. "Grins"
"Cyber takes Dracarot inside a room, and suddenly hands him a bluetooth, and plugs it into a laptop, which shows several files."

Cyber: ME, and Mr Stark investigated everyone the virus did not cure, turns out all of them have a negative past with the SXM, mutants in general, not everyone on, but from the info we've gathered, we can assume Milo's cure was made to only heal his supporters, or anyone not against him.

"Aaron makes his way inside the kitchen fetching a bottle of bacardi, and comes into the room where Cyber, and Dracarot are."

Aaron: Ah good drink, Drac want one? I assume you got the information from Cyber, Milo's starting to get selective,a bad sign. Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:51 pm

Dracarot: *sigh* I was afraid of that, but how do we go after him now, we can't risk an attack again. But we can't sit by and let Milo go crazy. My guess is though he only exploited the situation, which means it would be better to get rid of situations for him to exploit, and since the first method was a virus, then I'm guessing Virus is behind it, why don't we go make sure he's to busy having tea with the devil to pull that stunt again. Oh and no on the drink, I'm a milk person myself...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:55 pm

*Kiya disarms many guards and Ford by shooting the weapons from their hands. Along with Paulo they take tout the guards. Ford stepped out of the jeep only to get shot in his left knee.*

Kiya: Your not going anywhere Ford.

*Chulance comes back with the hot chocolate, passing a cup to Abby.*

Chulance: Hello Sandra.
Abigail: Thank you Chu.

*He passes one to Tesla to.*

Tesla: Thanks. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 am

Aaron: Milk? Not my thing, that's grade school drinking. "Grins" As for Virus, no luck he's well hidden, that and we don't have any telepaths on our side. We realy don't have anyway of tracking him, we can still try using Gurreili Tactics, but honestly I don't know, Milo Ventro..he's..the most powerful man I've ever met, aside from getting rid of his followers, I don't think attacking him directly would work.
Cyber: I have no say, but Mr. Ventro has some marvelous powers. All I shall say, is we should bring down the X Corp faciltiies, and I have learned there's a man named Carson a regular human who has the means to kill mutants.
Aaron: Yes, we got some files on him, if we can track him down, we can have means to fight mutants, maybe even bring down Milo. He may be powerful, but he's still a mutant. We have one last bit of infromation there's a man who's started a new religious cult, using religion to turn people against mutants, apparently he claims God healed him of the virus. He might be connected.
Ford: Damn it mutants! YOU murdered my father didn't you bastard you
Paulo: No, we played a role, not a direct or willing role, and d not call me a Mutant, I am proud Lycan, or in your terms a werewolf.
Ford: the Hell I.

"Suddenly a tranquilizer dart hit Ford in the neck, Zane had pulled out his tranquilizer gun, as he hit the floor, he began making calls to the X Tower, when Carmen appeared>"

Carmen: Oh Hai guys!!!!! HI! OOH u fought without me nooo noo fun!
Chulance: Oh Sandra your back, and you got DAvid, That's good, I can make you another hot chocolate, were just sitting around watching the news, talking.

"Chulance sipped his own hot chocolate."
"Desmond Miles had been preaching, people were dressed in clothes, but had a Cross Tattoed on there right, or left shoulders, Desmond was preaching"

Desmond: MUTANTS THESE EVIL DEMONIC FIENDS DESERVE TO DIE! THESE ARE THE CHILDREN OF SATAN! OF lustful demonic evils! We are the children of god, anyone who accepts Christ must turn against his enemies? Is that not what is good, for if you are no against Christ's enemies, you are NOT HIS ALLIES!

"People began clapping and cheering, a few people in the crowd looked nervous.."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:51 am

*Tiffany had spotted Carmen, sneaking around like usual and heard the term "fight" prompting her to copy the teleportation and go after here. She arrives at the battle field just as Carmen finished speaking.*

Tiffany: WHOO, FUN FUN F....

*Notices everything is already over. She looks sad and pouts.*

Tiffany: Awww, you lied Carmen, I thought you was coming to a fight... Sad

*Kiya looks with a surprised and somewhat awkward look at the two new arrivals.*

Kiya: Why is it the two most annoying people on the team has to show up... I don't know if Carmen is spending to much time with Tiffany, or vice versa, but ones getting as bad as the other. Well, yea, sorry you two. You came a little to late.

Sandra: No, but thank you for offering. David is back, he's been aged into a 10 year old body. I've given him new memories.
Abigail: He's not a baby no more?
Sandra: No. But at least I got my little boy back. He's at the house resting, Dave is with him.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:17 am

Carmen: Damn..boring, alright then, I wanted some toys to play with but oookay.

"Carmen waves her hand, and they all vanish back to base, except Tiffiany is alone, while Carmen, Ford, Zane, Kiya, and Paulo had been brought to a Plumbers prison center in Ben 10"

Ford: The hell
Carmen: I've made it so, the fictions don't notice you were in a prison center, and there about to exile you to the Null Void, a barren wasteland, were I'll leave you froever
Ford: THE HELL!
Carmen: We want information, so give it to us, or prepare to be an alien's bitch.
Paulo: Kiya..Zane..why Am I here..
Chulance: INteresitng..dunno what kinda happy memoeries he had with our lives. Razz
Tesla: Chu
chulance: Oh I'm kidding, but he's pretty powerful. Does he still know how to use his powers, you said he had limitless potential or something.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:41 am

Kiya: I guess she assumed you to be with us. She'll set us all free when we're done here.

*Tiffany sat down, folding her legs.*

Tiffany: Well this is no fun... hmm... hey yea, I know. Smile

*With that she teleported away again.*

*Abby finishes up her hot chocolate.*

Abigail: Thank you very much Chu.
Sandra: You sure you want to come, you don't have to leave you know.
Abigail: I know, I want to.
Sandra: Alright, I guess we'll see you later Chu, Tesla.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:43 am

*Terrell was at Genosha, hanging out on the beach like always.*

Terrell: I'm so glad Milo stopped being a bitch with his powers. He actually did something that makes sense. We run shit.

*Terrell had his phone on a fold-up chair, while he stood in the water that was now up to his waist.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:09 am

Paulo :Who She, why are we in american cartoon?
Zane: Long story, now then Ford speak.
Ford: I don't know anything, when X Lords took over, It was a few days after my neighborhood was bombed, I escaped a few hours earlier, Ben had taken out some of my informants, and then I got together, joining the American Militia's resistance against Milo, after the leader of the American resistance was taken out, and most of the leaders, I took over, and was trying to find Carson to find a way to kill all of you.

"The Aliens appeared to be talking,and a portal to the Null Void was opening up, and Ford was beginning to be dragged towards it."

Ford: THATS ALL I KNOW I SWEAR PLEASE!
Carmen: Alien are gonna butt rape you buh bai!

"Carmen, Kiya, and Zane reappeared in the X Tower, and Paulo back in his forest area."
Chulance: Good-Bye
"Riya sits on the chair, Genosha had warm weather, she was glad, she sipped her lemonade looking at Terrel in the water."

Riya: Is the water cold?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:26 am

Kiya: Great, that lead ran cold didn't it, we're no closer to Carson.

Tesla: Alright, see you two around.

*Sandra and Abby left back to the house, meeting with Dave as he stepped into the main room.*

Sandra: He's resting alright.
Dave: Yes.

*Meanwhile Carson was seen in a undisclosed location, he stood on a stage as a group of people had already gathered around him.*

Carson: My loyal forces, new comers to the group. I have the money, the resources to make us stronger, faster. Human technology has been vastly underestimated by the mutants, but we have the means to fight back.
Random man: But Fusion took all our guns.
Carson: We no longer need them. For with the technology my scientist have created, we'll be able to hurt mutants with our bare hands. People, the day is coming, the day we show the mutants what we can really do. Everybody, contact all our forces that are still free, being them to the Alpine Mountain base. You will be protected, you will be hidden. And when ready, we will strike.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:28 am

*Terrell turned around to see his girlfriend sitting on chair.*

Terrell: I'll let you know right now.

*Terrell dived into the water, before it began to move ferociously. The water suddenly rose up as a giant body cocking back a fist. The form had a huge grin on its face as it prepared to smash against the shore.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

*As the 3 sit together Sandra telepathically contacts Dave.*

Sandra: Dave...
Dave: What?
Sandra: You know this isn't over right. If what David said is true, there are so many undeserving people trapped in hell, millions that Void killed. We'll have to get the back. I'm thinking we speak to Milo to determine a course of action to take here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:35 pm

"Riya watched as water came over her, she was upset at first, as her lemonade was spilled, but they ran things, they could easily get more, she spit out some water, and sent a wave at Terrel."

Riya: That wasn't very nice, you've been a bad boy Terrel.
Carmen: Ooh, your right I'm hang with Tiffy
Zane: Nice, good go.
Carmen: aww so mean.

"Carmen teleported to Tiffiany, and they went into Dragon Ball Z, heading to Goku's birthday, and Zane shook his head."

Zane: Those two..now what, the Werewolves are good, at least they put on a good facade, we should look into Donovan, and the murder, It's probably a cold case, but hell maybe we can figure out why he was after Ford's dad, maybe a mutant who wanted to stop the operation dunno.
Dave: But Milo was Void, How will he react. Plus if we go to him, he may figure out it's our fault, I'm owning up, but is it good to bother Milo with that, when he's trying to stop some massive disaster Zach saw?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Kiya: I guess. If the case id cold dead, heh, least we had something to do.

*Tiffany looked cheerful being to the party of Goku*

Tiffany: Whoo Parties!!

Sandra: Hmm, but then what if we do nothing and this involves that very disaster.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Zane: Kiya..I've been wondering..nothing to do, maybe we should just rest, I know this really good Italian restaurant in the area, and hey it's almost happy hour, drinks are cheaper.
Goku: Hey you two more friends! You missed Buu, he was a bad bad man!
Carmen: i kno, I Saw yall like on a crystal ball
Vegeta: Heh, you saw Kakarot, one day people will look to me, now he's stronger then me, but I'm the Prince of All Saiyans, and I'll have power to back up my title
Bulma: Oh shut up Vegeta. THere's food everywhere, have what yo uwant
Carmen: Smile Alrighty, let's party Tiffiany!!!
Dave: That Future isn't clear enough, it involved David meeting Dracaort, but Zach went comatose, maybe we should track down Holst, he can give us some paintings, and we should pay attention to Drac, I have a feeling his group isn't done yet. In the meanwhile try tracking that guy Howard who plucked me out of hell.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:42 pm

*Kiya looked at Zane for a second, then smiled.*

Kiya: Was that a date your asking me on?

Tiffany: YEA!!

*As the music starts Tiffany gets out on the dance floor.*

Abigail: Something wrong, why are you two gone so quiet?
Sandra: Sorry, just talking privately to Dave. You can go see your brother if you want. *smiles*
Abigail: Are you to hiding something?
Sandra: Trust us, we know what we're doing.
Dave: Yet we have no clue.
Sandra: *smiles* ha, you trying to make me laugh? Anyway, trust us Abby.
Abigail: Alright, if you say so.

*Abby leaves the room, going in to check on David.*

Sandra: So Holst and However, I'll search for them. Howard keeps himself hidden though don't he.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next