Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 Empty Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:30 am

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com/t2764p885-heroes-uprising-part-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE5UBdEATN8#t=00m24s

A God's judgment is not something one should callously throw away...unless one is himself a God. But when you cease to follow rules set to preserve your humanity in the face of your own might, what happens to your person. Do you become a God...or something else.
Find out on the next Heroes Uprising

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Meanwhile, Aaron and the group are attempting to track down the man that Stewart had seen. They're running around LV catching cab after cab. Eventually, after they get off one"

Stew: This guy knew him. I got a name. Mordecai. Muslism. He lives nearby apparently, rented out a place
Aaron: Alright then.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Sandra: While Osiris brings up a lot of points, why was these gods even awoken. Dunno maybe he's right, maybe I do deserve some type of damnation.

*She paused for a moment, then spoke up again.*

Sandra: Zachariah. What was this person's reason for disturbing these gods?

*Troy clenched his fist in anger, Joe had someone, some mutant or something helping him, helping to drive a knife between him and Katy.*

Troy: Bastard will do anything to get her will he.

*He looked at the file, but was torn between following up on the mission or going to punch Joe's face in.*

*Katy avoided the blast taking control of the mans body binding him, in a instant she could rip him apart, but she wanted answers.*

Katy: Hey what's going on here?

Angie: I can't argue that fact. Hell I've killed before ever becoming a "mutant".
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:42 am

Oliver: Got the address, that's the magic of modern technology, aka GPS. Let's go, but really Stewart you needed our help to deal with some crackhead child killer? NOT that I mind I have no problem bashing in a few assholes heads whenever.
Milo: IT's not like they were sleeping, we dealt with the Council of Gods Zeus started when he was on one of his god periods and we beat their asses. But they were home chilling now all of them are walking around doing whatever. Zachariah is a big shot angel, in the Council of Thrones. Thinks other gods need to die so Heaven is the only thing focused on. I'm surprised you of all people don't remember him.

"Milo placed his hand on Sandra's shoulder and they teleported into Zachariah's palace in Heaven where he was getting a massage watching the universe on his television watching some ancient tribe sacrafice people to some deity."

Zachariah: Ah the monkey's so very interesting, they make for good television.
"Kujon appeared confronting the Phoenix Alliance Devon looking at him raising his hand."

Devon: Kujon I know your true power you've grown in power immensly since
Kujon: Leave my girl alone, I already have to duke it out with Mike who's going to pay.
"The portal looked at Katy"

Portal: I will always deceive you, and win you from the f lames.

"The Portal faded away and Katy reappear near Joe still sleep on the couch."
Ikon: Heh it's hard to remember life before this, before the powers, before the sins. I always sought out redemption, joined the good guys, but really the good guys are more fucked up then us. They make choices onw ho lives and dies, deceives who's right, and chooses who has to die. But when it's someone they care about they either refuse to let them to die, or agree that sacraficing them for the greater good is righteous. If you ask me the latter option is even more sadistic. Usm,we haev simple goals,simple plans nothing more nothing less, and i love it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:14 am

Ben: Don't worry friend, she's fine, see

"With this Ben created a portal on the wall which showed his girl going about her everyday life"

Ben: Now listen we need your help. Right now I can take over the world. But We need to get rid of Milo. I hear he's a problem. A stick in the ass you could say. So how about this. You cooperate with us, and your girl get's to live her normal every day life as usual. Sound like a deal?

"Ben said. Right now he felt like he had the world in the palm of his hand. "

Ben: And let's hurry, I'm anxious to rule the world with you guys.

"Ben said with his ever so sly grin of his."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:19 am

Kujon: THe hell I..saw..
Machi: Brother really? Trusting what you "Saw" When your dealing with the Phoenix Alliance?
Quelter: Lmao...
Lezune Yall are douche bags.
Devon: "MOcking" Yall are douche bags. Alright Ben, since your the man with the plan. I don't sense Ventro or Fuller's psioninc sigils, which means there off the planet at the moment. Which is either a blessing or a curse. With Kujon and Mishi we should have enough power to deal with the SXML. As for dealing with Milo, he has the powers of everyone in this room, and far more. As of now I'm open to any ideas to getting rid of Ventro.
Kujon: "Laughs" You want to stop Ventro? I still remember when that darkness all the evils had me send DOOMSDAY at him and he won.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:52 am

Ben: We'll worry about Milo after we take over the world.

"Then Ben sat mid air."

Ben: I am going to cast an illusion on the entire world! Except for us of course. And using the illusion I can make everyone do what we want. Like I previously stated... We'll be the puppeteers of the world! Ahehehe

"With this Ben cast an illusion over the entire world...... Nothing changed. Everything was the same."

Ben: Now the world is mine Ahehehe!

"Duke was walking around Genosha. All of the big time Heroes were off doing cool things, while he was stuck here on Genosha. He tried thinking of more ways to die so he could help the heroes even more, but he was having troubles. So he was just walking around. Last time he had poisoned himself. Maybe he'd go to the hardware store and see what devices there were that he might be able to use to become stronger."

"Adrian was sitting up in his apartment playing on his Iphone rather bored. He had gained more control over his ability but now he never did anything. As he got more bored random things would float around the room because of his gravity control."

"Aidan was in his small apartment checking out his mechanics. It seemed as if he was almost due for an upgrade. He began tinkering with his arm, detaching it, and attaching a different one which he used for working on his equipment. Then he continued to detach his mechanics and replace them with temporary parts. Right now he was at his most vulnerable state"
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:56 pm

Stew: I don't NEED your help. When I got close, I lost my memories. All I remember is this huge high
Gary: There was this weird world...and we felt really funny
Stew: He did something to me, and it wasn't psionic or I could have prevented it.

"The group keeps moving"

Aaron: Either way, I got Nono watching our backs from above. Anything happens, she moves in
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:18 pm

*Sandra and Milo watched as Zachariah seemed to enjoy himself watching over the humans.*

Sandra: Angels watching over Earth... what a surprise.

*Katy seemed a bit puzzled.*

Katy: A illusion... but, who, why.

*She looked over to Joe, the warning was clear, however she questioned if she could trust it.*

Angie: It's good guys really the evil ones. All they have are excuses to kill. A solider in the army is still technically a murderer, is he not. He takes the life, the lives of other men. Only instead of serial killing, he is "fighting for his country". SXM is sort of the mutant equivalent.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Mishi:" Raises an eyebrow" Wait..what changed?
Kujon: "Sighs" Now what? Where's my girl, why am I here?
Oliver: There's the place and look at that, the guest of the hour. Alright so here's the plan, we go in there, and what? Stewart scan his memories, and see wtf? Amirite?

"Oliver grabbed his bow, and arrow. He quickly changed into his costume in the back seat turning to Aaron and others. Clenching his equipment as Mordecai drove over to his apartment getting out. Mordecai was slipping his phone into his pocket, and took out a skelaxin eyeing the muscle relaxant."

Mordecai: Shit, this better work.
"As Duke walked around Genosha, he ran into Nate who was holding a stack of papers. He was taking a break from using his abilities to get everywhere, figuring some good ole fashion exercise was good for Genosha's diplomat, basically the first President of an all mutant country."

Nate: The President of an all mutant country is black? Now THIS is interesting. Oh sorry..bout bumping into you mate, you doing alright?
"Outside Adrian's door Chulance had appeared. He'd bonded with Adrian, after he saved him from the pedophile at DJ Poly's concert. He knocked on the door, having brought a boxes of chocolate."

Chulance:"Mutters" I hope Tesla isn't mad about me leaving her so early in the morning.
Zachariah: So clueless, killing people for fairy tales?
Milo: Why don't you "Angels" go down and tell them who the real God is. Why didn't you go tell the Muslims Allah isn't real, or the Jews that Jesus already showed up?
Zachariah: Ventro? Whoever said WHAT type of Angels we are? How do you know Jesus didn't come down? Or that the real God isn't Allah and you're all going to burn? How do you know Jews, Muslims, and Christians aren't all wrong, and the Mormons are? Lmao I sure know a bunch of people who'd be pissed? Anyway you're here be cause of my deity extermination agenda? I'm done with it, let the gods live, their precense entertains Heaven. Now then be gone. Lest you wish to start a war with the Heavenly Host.
Milo: Bastards...do something else again Zach, I'm warning you.

"Milo placed his hands on Sandra teleporting her back to the house where Dave was still resting from deanilg with Osiris, and David was lying on his lap. Chloe was in her room with a fever."

Milo: The encounter with Osiris harmed them. But they'll recover, take care of your family and I know you can get Abby back. You have a good heart, and don't listen to that dick angel. Babe Ruth was dick, but Baseball is still a good game just in case your still into that faith.
"Marcus is on the phone with Amanda."

Marcus: Clint's orders Ma'me, we're canceling Strike, no need to piss off Ventro and them. We're not starting a war we can't win, you want to continue it recapture the cube. Good-bye.

"Marcus hangs up."

Zane: Good work Marcus, stopped being a dick for once. Now then we need to get to work, establishing our alliance with the SXML. We need this out of the press, it's better if people THINK we hate them.
Ikon: That's what I'm saying baby. For now it's foot ball time, I got a whole list to explore and Manda won't remember any of it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:44 pm

Sandra: A good heart... *sigh* look at what that's gotten my. Horrible memories and a tortured family. I can't help but wonder what would happen if I wasn't around. Would Dave pull it all together, would they drift apart, would these problems that pledge us leave them.

*She lifted up David and Dave gently with telekinese, she'll put them to bead to rest better.*

Sandra: I will find some way to get Abby back, I can't just give up after all this time can't I. However, I do plan to give her her own space for a while.

Angie: Good, keep Milo off our ass for a while then.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:49 pm

Aaron: Well?
Stew: Confirmed! He did! Take him out!

"Stew gives Oliver the mark to shot an arrow and immobilized Mordecai"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:50 pm

Ben: Well nothing has changed, for you see "while sitting ben begins to ever so slowly float up and upside down" Nothing has to change for an illusion to be cast. But now I have complete control over the world. Should I cause complete and utter chaos "as he said this godzilla climbed out of the ground in tokyo and began terrorizing the city and he showed it through a portal" Or just cause everyone to feel like they're being burned alive! "he opened another portal and in new york everyone started screaming out in pain. For you see, in their heads they think they're being burned alive." I can do whatever I want with the world now. Just say the word and it's done. "godzilla disappeared and everything returned to normal then the portal disappeared. The people stopped screaming and the portal disappeared."

"Duke hadn't even felt it really. It was like bumping into a fly."

Duke: Oh yeah, I'm fine. Didn't feel a thing. So Genosha has a president now?

"Adrian heard the door knocking and got up to see who it was. He raised the gravity around him so he could see out the peek hole. It was Uncle chu chu! Adrian opened the door and gave the man a hug"

Adrian: Hey Chu Chu, hows it goin!

"He said cheery as ever."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:08 am

"Milo sat down on Sandra's couch with Dave and David moved to the bed he knew Sandra had it rough. Rougher then him, he knew Sandra had addressed it once. He was just some Average Joe, with a power that turned out to the best power. He was the definition of winning the super power lottery, he had a fucked up family, and dealt with a lot to try to save the world but in teh end he got control of his life and was in the process of starting a family. But his struggles for the most part was ever, he was Goku after defeating Majin Buu, the Superman who'd embraced his destiny. He materialized a cone of vanilla ice cream in Sandra's hands."

Milo: Here, got it straight from Dunkin Donuts. Sandra you have great power, you have more powers then you use. If anyone knows about alot of power I do, you can even access the White Phoenix. Look you want more power, then I'll teach you how to be like me. I don't mean that in any sort of supremacist way or any of that I mean be able to pull 1000 different moves out of your ass the next time some jack ass demon comes down trying to toss one of your kids into hell. If you want I'll train David, and Chloe too. I can even teach Dave a thing or two, maybe have him hit up Ledge he knows alot about combating the supernatural. I feel what happened to Abby is my fault too, I want to help out as much I can.
"Ikon nods leaning down in his chair, pulling the remote over to him and sliding Angie across the couch to kiss her. He presses down the button, and the football game comes on. One thing that changed about sports, was mutant body guards mutants despite Waller being a prick mutants could get better jobs."

Ikon: you know I've been thinking, no hero but Waller really pisses me off. The Mutant Rights Bill's BEEN passed, and she's like the damn KKK to mutants. I Say we "Straighten" her out a little superhero action.
"Nate laughed as he scooped up the papers."

Nate: You can put it that way yes. Genosha is a country, one with the greatest resources on the planet aside from Saudi Arabia, Latveria, and Wakanda. So yes I'm running the country, but think of me as a President more of a diplomat. You one of the newest members, the guy who can't die?
"With the window lowered, Oliver leans out and fires the arrow straight into Mordecai's back, causing him to the hit the ground the tranquilizing effects kicking in immediantly. He drops his muscle relaxant on the ground and Oliver gets out of the car putting his shades on and pulling his Hood up to cover his face."

Oliver: Alright let's move in, the target has been neutralized.
Mordecai: Damn it the hell! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!
Oliver: Pill Poppin, kid killin, and reckless driving? Your building up quite the reputation aren't you? Funny your named after one of the most intelligent people in the abrahamic religions, you don't reflect that much do you?
Kujon: Then why the hell..
Devon: In case we needed back up, that's why we called you. Smile

"Kujon vanished appearing near Tiffany via boom box, and hugged her."

Kujon: Tiff I'm back!
Chulance: Great! I was speaking with the SRU director Clint, well I know you've been going to the Academy and all that. But still since you have full control, you can be allowed to go home to visit your parents off campus hours. plus I got this box of sweet shit.

"Chulance put the box down opening it, handing Adrian a piece of chocolate, and he started eating one himself."

Chulance: So what do you think?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:47 am

NOTE: THIS POST APPLIES TO EVERYONE ON PLANET EARTH

Ben: Alright let's start taking over the world then shall we?

"With this Ben made every TV in the world, every electronic device that plays video's including cell phones Ipods and more. And for those that didn't have electronics he projected himself directly above them."

Ben: Hello world. How is your day going so far. I hope it's going well, because it's going to get worse. My name is Benjamin Viper! I'm your new over lord. And I am now supreme ruler of the world. So you can all just start bowing down now. Ahehehehe. And don't expect the heroes to come and save you. Because I am about to torture each and every one of them to insanity. Ahehehehe

"With this His illusion stopped for al but the heroes, and anyone with a supernatural ability."

Ben: Heroes. This goes out to you. Ahehehehe. You're now all stuck on Genosha. And if you're not in Genosha you're stuck in your room, and if not in a room you have about a 100 free feet and then you get turned right back around to where you were before!

"Now even the ones who weren't on Genosha were on Genosha, or at least appeared to be on Genosha, and believed they were on Genosha. There was a mist around Genosha, and if anyone should go out into it they would be turned around and sent right back to Genosha."

Ben: Tell me how to kill Milo Ventro and Sandra, or else i will kill each and every one of you after torturing you for hours on end! First I will expose to you your greatest fears. Then I will cause you to be eaten alive by a million fire ants. Then I will crush you, and burn you, give you paper cuts and pour lemon juice in them, spray your eyes with pepper spray, Pull your brain out your ass and feed it to you on a plate!!!! And then when you are begging for me to kill you, only then will I grant you your wish, and slowly freeze you to death... I'll be here waiting. I'll be waiting by each and every one of you. So if you have any information inform me immediately.

"Back at the hide out with Mishi and Devon"

Ben: I now have the world in the palm of my hands. And if the heroes don't answer my question, I'll torture them, and if they still don't answer, I'll kill them all Ahehehehe

"Ben said rolling backwards mid air and ending up, upside down"

Ben: Even if we can't find a way to kill them then we can get rid of all of the heroes!

Duke: Yup that's me. If somethin kills me I just come back alive. Getting stronger and faster each time. Plus becoming immune to whatever killed me previously. I hope that some day I can be strong enough to actually help Genosha. Right now I can't do much.Compared to Milo and Chulance, and some of the other great Heroes.

"Duke Idolized all of the Heroes that were strong like them. And he wanted to be like them. Then the message from Ben appeared in front of him and Nate."

Duke: Oh my god, we've gotta do something, we have to stop him!

Adrian: Awesome!

"With this he took a bite of the chocolate"

Adrian: Mmm it's delicious!

"Then his Iphone rung and it was Ben. Plus the TV turned on. As he listened to the message he just stared at the phone. With the stuff at the end he started getting scared because of the stuff this man was saying."

Adrian: Chu chu, I don't like this man...

"He said just above a whisper."

"Luck and Derrick were on their way to ask some people about Ben when he appeared in front of them. They listened to his message and both of their jaws dropped."

Luck: Wow, so our dear little brother turned out to be a real bad guy huh?

Derrick: Yeah it would seem so. But what can we do about it ya know. At least now anyways. If we're still alive by time this is done we'll have to try and find him.

Luck: Definitely we will. And don't worry I'm sure something will go right.
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:18 pm

"Cain was at Tina's apartment. She was watching television, watching a show No Ordinary Office Workers. Which was really turning out to be a hilarious show. Humor was an abstract concept in Cain's life, he'd ran into some vigilante's. More Skeletons in his closet literally, or wherever he'd buried them. When his anger took over as a result of his abilities it was anyone in his path who was the next victim. Tina knew about his powers, but he never told her the real reason he refused to listen to them. He sipped his glass of water, he'd mailed his job application to the SXML wondering if they'd accept a former cokehead. Former yeah like that's true, shit's all I have ironic they did help me get one thing I need. . Then he began hearing voices and everythin was going bad Tina yelling out."

Cain: TINA SHUT UP DAMN IT! I can see you, I can go in a straight line for a few feet, then it's like im reset I don't know what's going just help me!
Tina: Cain I'm trying I'm trying don't move I'm going to get some cold towels!

"Tina rushed off to get some cold towels, wondering what the new lord of the earth had in store for them, knowing whatever the plans were they wouldn't be good. On Genosha Nate turned to Duke he was about to offer inspiration about how you didn't need power to make a change."

Nate: Fuck..you can't die, and all I can do is fly. We're headed to the SXML Tower, that's where my office is. We're stuck on Genosha, but we're going to contact the U.N Secretary General come on.

"Nate grabs Duke and flies into the air. Using the momentum used to carry them into the sky, arriving in the tower they burst through his office window and Nate lets go rushing over to his phone. Typing the numbes in he picks up the phone."

Nate: Come on pick up pick up damn it!
Devon: That's real fucked up, not that I care. I'll point out Sandra can't die, because of the Phoenix Force. When she dies, she only comes back. The only real way to get rid of her is to put her in some sort of comatose or statis of some sorts.
Quelter: I can deal with her if I can get close to her, me and my brother.
Devon: with Kujon that's a reality, you want to stop Fuller first?
"Chulance nodded."

Chulance: ME Either kid, just hold my hand I'll keep us safe with my power. We're going to get my girl.

"Chulance holds his hand out."
"Greg clenched his hand, he'd joined Compound and know this happened. He remembered the others at the meeting Sid, and Angelo. He wondered how they were dealing with Earth's new ruler, he sent a joint text message to them and Terrell, while contacting Mishi and his other top payed assassins."

Greg: Last I checked, we're anything but Heroes, funny how Compound might have to pull through this shit.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:09 pm

Sandra: Maybe I should look into the Phoenix's ability's more. The thing is... I just never truly wanted power, as the years progressed I just wanted to be relatively normal, stay under the radar to say. The Phoenix was like that one gift you got at Christmas that you never truly wanted, but kept anyway. Even though I was forced to accept the Phoenix after a while, I guess subconsciously I still had some resentment that hindered me.

*She licked around her ice cream cone before it started melting, considering Milo's offer.*

Sandra: Milo, if you want to help me, I'll accept. Fact is, something has got to change because in all honesty... I simply don't know how long I can keep going like this. In actuality, I'm rarely as happy or as calm as I appear to be... Dave can confirm that.

Angie: Well super human action at least. I don't know how much the "hero" part is going to play.

*Tiffany hugged Kujon back.*

Tiffany: Kuny!!! Why is it you and Mikey are never around at the same time? One of you comes when the other disappears. Be friends already! Smile

*Katy had received the illusion from Bin, as Troy, through his eyes, appeared to be on Genosha again.*

Troy: Oh for fu... *sigh* can this day get any more retarded. First flying question marks that shoot energy, now this....
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:14 pm

"Stew kneels down next to him, and starts scanning his mind for information. Where he buried the bodies. How he killed them, and why"

Aaron: Also, that guy focusing right now? Telepath. You can't hide what you did.

"Suddenly, Stew, Aaron and Gary go into some kind of static.

"Oliver and Aaron look at each other. They weren't affected by whatever Ben had just did, because they weren't superhuman."

Oliver: So...now what?
Aaron: Nono...position?
Nono: Nono is still above you sir. But I heard that communication. Your orders? Should I head out to Genosha?
Aaron: Nono's still above us. Nono, stay put. As for you

"Aaron crouches down"

Aaron: You just heard right? I want a confession, or I'm going to leave you hanging from the SHIELD Hellicarier's disposal pipe.

-----

"On Genosha, more or less everyone had gathered at the Mansion. Familiar faces all around."

Yamairo: Calm down people!
Fawkes: Good luck with that
Yama: Fawkes!

Fawkes: Who the hell do I need to shot to get a peaceful retirement around here...no seriously, where do ya want me?
Yama: Go around the island, keep a low profile...check to see who exactly got brought here

"Fawkes nods and disappears

"Amber is seen focusing around the island. Nothing has apparently changed, except nobody can exit the mansion. Fathae, Dante and Keeth are chilling waiting for whatever is about to happen"

Amber: If you give me some time, I could probably reverse whatever he did. I could teleport out

"Anna and William are with her"

Anna: But...how?
Amber: Magic. As in Sorcery. I just can alright
William: Set it up then...where's Milo and Sandra?

"James is trying to contact them already"

James: Milo..Sandra...did you hear that! Answer back

"Meanwhile, I'm at the Cerebra, trying to contact SHIELD"

Last edited by lol1991 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 pm

"As Nate Dialed the number there was an answer."

Ben: Ahehehehe Sorry Mr. president. The number you have dialed is incorrect. Please hang up and try again. Though it won't do you any good. Ahehehe cuz you see right now. I am the alpha and the omega. Ahehehe. So get used to it

"With that there was a click and a dial tone. Then back at the hide out."

Ben: Just get rid of them any way you please if you know how while I toy with the rest of the heroes ahehehehe.

"To the heroes of the world"

Ben: I've decided to just have fun with you.

"With this Ben caused everyone to have a numb feeling. Not the kind where you can't feel anything. but the feeling right after it where it feels like thousands of needles are pricking your skin."

"Duke held on as they flew to the office and then waited as he picked up the phone. And waited for him to say something."

"Adrian reached out and held Chu's hand tightly. He was extremely scared right now."

"Suddenly Luck and Derrick felt the odd tingles all around their body. It was more annoying than it was painful."

Luck: Damnit how can we get a hold of him! We're his brothers!

Derrick: Don't ask me I didn't even know you were out of the orphanage let alone how to contact Ben!
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:27 pm

Amber: This guy is...annoying me
Dante: So...20 bucks says she places him inside a dwarf star like she did that one guy few months back
Fathae: Just like a demon to place bets on the judgment of another living being..
Dante: So what you're saying is she just kills him? Fair enough.

"James meanwhile has run down to the Cerebra. Holst joins him with various panting equipments"

James: Ready?
Holst: As I'll ever be. Lets track this guy down
James: Wait...he's...doing something. If this is psionic, I may be able to offset him with the Cerebra...hopefully

"James puts on the helmet and gets to work"

---

"Meanwhile, the X-Force are trying to exit the island through various methods...all of them failing. Simon is seen cursing as Erica sighs"

Erica: It would seem we cannot get out? James told us to keep attempting this without raising anything too inconspicuous

"Suddenly, Peter stops by them"

Simon: Pete!
Peter: Heeeey Fullmetal. Just thought I'd inform you I can't leave either. I keep looping around about...the surrounding 10 miles, more or less It's weird.
Simon: What about...up?
Peter: Tried it, no go. And down's the same...you feel that?
Simon: This guy's in our heads...and I don't like it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

*Milo brought himself and Sandra to the others on Genosha.*

Sandra: This guy again, damnit I beat already. I was hoping he'd gotten the point.

*Tesla was also amoung the group, Metallice, Joe, and Katy joining in seconds later. Luke was already there, as was Jim.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"Milo checked Sandra's home mentally Dave, David, and Chloe where still there, and he'd put various barriers and forms of defense around the house to make sure nothing would get in."

Milo: Alright so this Ben faggot is annoying with his illusion shit but we're gonna be able to deal with him. The overload of people on Genosha alone is pissing me off, it's not as bad as it was that one time we had to pull the entire mutant population to Genosha. "Looks at Sandra" So you beat him, and he probably just hates me on principle of who I am. So let's just go kick his ass, and go get some celebration dinner.
Ezekiel: Milo he WANTS you and Sandra to die? You sure
Milo: Eh I'm Milo we'll be fine.

"Milo opens a portal and walks in then once Sandra walks in the portal closes. They reappear near Ben while Milo extends his static interference to Sandra to protect her from his illusions."

Milo: Extra Precaution just in case, his powers are off the charts not cosmic level or anything like that. But there beyond his normal limits by far, somehow they were amplified. Let's say start with the basics burn his ass!!!!!

"Milo raises his hands and sends out large amounts of flames, spreading them around the area trying to tear apart The Phoenix Allliance's base in a flurry of flames. While doing Milo also raises his hand emitting a massive wave of energy across the planet using anthithesis so everyone under Ben's illusion is free."
Abdul: Hmm this is a very unconformable experience to say the least.
Molly: Hmm I wonder If I can hijack him with my own abilities.
Ledge: Try, the sooner I cut that guy's head off the better.
Keeth: Amber just put this douche bag in a friggin star.
Nate: Damn it! This is fucked up!Damn.

"Nate picked up a folder and flew outside the mansion leaving Duke in the office heading to Yamairo."

Nate: Yamairo I need to talk to you.
"Chulance uses his ability. As Ben's illusions began to affect him, they adapted and vanished reappearing near Tesla in the SXML Tower where the shields were coming up to protect the members from the effects of Ben's powers."

Chulance :Tess you ok!

"Chulance goes over to her and kisses her."
Mordecai: AND I WANT YOU TO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU FUCKING PRICK! I FUCKING YOU HATE YOU STARK!

"Mordecai began gathering some sort of aura aroud him, and tossed Aaron back with ease, then turned to his friends Oliver raised his arrow he fired the arrow. Mordecai caused the arrow to disintegrate, and fired a wave of invisible force into Oliver that slammed him into the chest, and sent him flying into their vehicle."

Oliver: Fucking bullshit powers.
Mordecai: AYEE! Damn if Allah is real, he's favoring me lately.

"Mordecai grabbed his balls."

Mordecai: Confess those bitch!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Sandra: I guess Ben just wasted his second chance, to bad, he's a powerful illusionist.

*Sandra joined Milo in attack, spreading the Phoenix flames around the area intent on getting the Phoenix Alliance out of the way.*

Tesla: Relax Chu, I've been through worse then a illusion.

*She calmed Chu down.*

Tesla: This should be over soon. Milo, Sandra, and Amber are on it. Poor guy huh.

*Katy and Joe approached the two.*

Joe: Tsk I doubt Milo needs backup. He's just letting the others have fun for the hell of it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Quelter: Ah fuck thisl.
Lezune: FINALLY common sense.
Devon: And your asses wanted to follow Ben damn it!!

"Devon turned to them, Ivan, Mishi, and her friend vanishing leaving Ben to deal with his own mess heading to an abandoned gas station, while the inferno set alight the HQ"

Milo: Burn Baby Burn! See Sandra admit it, nothing's better then dealing with stealth then burning shit, especially when you're doing it to save the world.
"Chulance pouted and kisses Tesla again."

Chulance: I know but this illusions felt so real, they almost hurt. poor guy, the dumb bastard deserves it? Did he REALLY think he'd stop all of the heroes including Milo?
Ezekiel: Really Milo dosen't even need to be there, Sandra could handle this alone not to mention Amber. One of them alone is overkill for someone on Ben's level, but all three..dear god basically you can leave now if you want too.
Elle: Oh good! I'm going shopping with Rachel and Leah!!!

"Leah sighed, she was just glad the world was safe again. Her fashion business was back and she went over to Rachel."

Leah: Well looks like our bro is saving the world again, still wanna go shopping? I'm sure being the CEO i can pull a little family discount for you.

"Felicia left to the SXML's bar to grab a drink, figuring the top tiers of the team could deal with an illusionist, Sean had followed her inside wrapping his hands around her waist. He kissed her a few times then sat down beside her."

Sean: Hey sexy
Felicia: Hey Sean, looks like we saved the world again
Sean: Oh not this shit again, we'll do something the minute Ventro is on vacation, he's just here more because he popped the question to his girl.
Felicia: oooh when you gonna pop the question to me. Very Happy
Sean: LAter when the most famous superhero on the planet isn't getting married, I hate being overshadowed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:52 pm

*Sandra gave a nod, it had felt good to be out fighting the villains, and to be back on top again, a little confidence never hurt. However she still didn't seem overly cheerful, it's just she didn't want to spoil the moment.*

Sandra: Looks like Devon's crew wanted no part of this, doesn't seem they had much of a alliance with Ben.

Katy: Sandra has already encountered Ben once and she took him down rather quickly.
Joe: I guess the man blew his second chance. Some of you is to soft, she should of just finished him the first.
Tesla: To her credit half the heroes here started out as villains, so putting someone in his place and seeing if he'll turn a new lief isn't a all bad idea.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:53 pm

"Suddenly, Mordecai gets blasted into a wall. Aaron is seen emerging already in his Iron Man suit"

Aaron: Wrong answer

"He flies up to Mordecai and picks him up by the collar, repulsor energy gathering in his other hand"

Aaron: Unless you want me to blow a hole in your stomach, tell me what happened. Why did you kill those kids

---

Amber: Alright

"Amber starts focusing, and instantly, magical circles start to draw around her"

Anna: You're gonna clean that after you're done

"Amber continues drawing runes around her, eventually forming a complex magecraft circle"

Amber: I call upon the Second Magic

"She instantly vanishes from her spot, and then reappears at her house. She sees herself, Keeth, Dante and Fathae knocked out, trapped within the illusion"

Amber: Fascinating...wait did I just teleport out of an illusion! Goddamn this Sorcery deal is insane
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next