Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Sandra: Excuses... Hm, I was upset. Probably a good reason why many people run for the hills when I'm not in a good mood. Simply put, Kujon was in a bad place at a bad time. I also attacked Troy and a few others at that time, including Abby. With Amora I reacted in counter attack, I stick by that claim still. Granted, maybe I did over do a bit, but it was in the heat of the moment, I was more focused on stopping the threat then worrying about what could happy later on. Hm, talk about missing the point, I never compared myself to Milo. I was just stating the fact that everyone is cable of making a mistake. Finally, what I do with the power I have or the position I have, that's my choice is it not. I'm not out to win any awards as the greatest Phoenix ever, nor am I out to impress the gods. It is my life, my decisions.

*Sandra was aware as was Dave that this court trail wouldn't end well, like always it looked like they'd have to resolve this the hard way.*

Sandra: You seem pretty sure this case is good as lost. So are you finished bringing up demons of the past, or do you have another witness you wish to bring up.

*Troy flamed on and avoided the energy beams while doing so. The beams had seem to come from nowhere.*

Troy: What the... Milo, what are you talking about, what in the hell is attacking this world now?

Angie: Seems Genosha has poor security. People seem to get to her much to easily.

Katy: What the...

*She waited to see who, or what would emerge from this portal.*

Katy: Who are you, and what is this place?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Osiris: Ah so you finally admit to your sins, not only to your guilt but you deny them and admit you are a manipulate whore who uses people for her own self indulgent and pleasure, and abuses her powers? Correct? Good then it's time to unveil the final witness of course you won't..care all the alien races you killed on your rampage as the "Dark Phoenix" including hte Predators, the effects said annhilatiopn had, and other humans you've killed as a result of your temper tantrums JUSTIFTY THIS CHAOS. The Slaughter of husbands, wives, children, even babies? Punching holes in their chests, tearing them apart with manifestations of Phoenix's formed of cosmic flames, irreversable mental damgae, complete molecular decomposition and more. DEFEND THAT!

"Billions no Trillions if not Quntillions of people whom Sandra had killed due to being the "Dark Phoenix" or for other reasons such as people she murdered when Dave was kidanpped by Machi and the effects it had on family, friends, and other alien eraces, and the billions of negative effects and innocents that died."

Osiris: you Sandra Fuller are directly responsible for all of this chaos, and unlike your predescor YOU REFUSED TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS AND FOR THAT YOU MUST SUFFER! WHAT IS YOUR FINAL DEFENSE TELL ME NOW SO THAT I MAY PASS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT! YOU SEE THE IMAGES OF ALL YOU've RUINED THE JUDGES ARE RULING STATE YOUR DEFENSE!
Dave: Go head..Sandra.."IN shock." This is insane..Sandra couldn't have done all of that she couldn't..
"Suddenly Troy was hit by multiple beings, and saw raging waters, and heard screaming and saw words of blood and heard the water screaming everything the waters saying being subtitled in blood."

Waters: WHY WONT YOU SAVE ME FROM IT PLEASE SAVE ME WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME TO HIM! WHY DID YOU STOP TRYING YOU BASTARD YOU BASTARD!

"The waters reached out to Troy, andh e fell into the raging waters powerless, slammed by powerful waves, tearing at his skin and clothes, lightning striking down around him, bolts threatening to cininerate him as the waters begged him for an answer."
Ikon: eh she's like the whore to people seeking info, I like it. Of course no girl is as good as you baby.
"The portal grew hands and grew massive then began forming minituatre portals that began absorbing Katy's energy, and yelling I GOT YOU BITCH! a Man appeared in a suit sitting down with his mother."

Man: I got you back mom..and the other guy never tried anything.
Mother: I love you baby.
Portal: I AM THE PORTAL ! I HAVE YOU I HAVE TAKEN YOU FROM THE FLAME AND HES NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!!

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Sandra: There is probably nothing that could be said is there. And, if I'm the direct cause of everything here or not, I don't think it matters that much. This trail has already been set and no doubt my Dark Phoenix rampage triggered much harm.

*Her tone had went more serious again, she was ready to combat whatever punishment Osiris wanted to throw against her. She seemed pretty sure the trial was lost at this stage no matter what.*

*From "it", Troy wondered what was meant by that. More importantly what was going on, this couldn't of been Katy, even if the voice appeared to be her's. Whatever it was he needed to first find a way out before getting torn apart, then second find out what this is.*

Angie: That's my point. Since she can find like 98% of the population with few exceptions, you'd think they would make her harder to get to. Yet people just port in, do there thing, get the info, mind wipe and port out. Really poor standards on SXM's part. Smile Anyway, she's just a short cut. I'd rather have my ability any day.

Katy: The flame, Troy? What the... this obviously revolves around Joe and Troy. Portals and Flame... but, what the hell all this, and who is that man and his mother... Damnit this is messed up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Aaron: Isn't that us though?

"Aaron grins, as the 4 head off"

Aaron: According to Nono, the guy you saw is called Mordecai. Dead end job as a taxi driver. That's all that we got. He doesn't have a permanent residence on the account that...well...he's poor.
Stew: Cab driver. Lets catch a cab then
Aaron: How do we know he's on call tonight?
Stew: We don't. We're going to keep catching cabs until I can pick out psychic information on this guy. An address, somewhere he might be living at, anything at all
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:43 am

"As Ben reached out for her hand Mishi cried out for help. He couldn't figure out what had happened. He looked into her eyes. They seemed distant. As if staring at something far off, or in another dimension."

Ben: I'd know that look anywhere. I've only seen it millions of times.

"In this state of illusion that she was in, Ben wasn't sure whether she would increase his power, or decrease it. But even if he could cast an illusion over the other one, an illusion of what was going on right now, in real life, then she would be able to calm down and control her own ability. It was risky, but maybe it would work. Ben reached out and grabbed Mishi's hand, focusing on her, casting an illusion that would show her the real world. It would show her Ben, and Devon standing there. It all depended on what she did to Ben's illusion powers. "

Ben: Come on Mishi, give me power, give me the power to free you from this illusion! Even if only for a second.

"Luck and Derick were in a hotel room back on Genosha catching up."

Derick: So what made you come and try finding me Luck, and what made you think you would actually 'find' me

"Derick gave a little chuckle right here. He hadn't seen his little brother since he had been adopted."

Luck: Well you see, I figured I had the money I could find out any info I wanted. So I used it to track you down. I mean, you're my brother why wouldn't I

Derick: Yeah I guess so. So now you're looking for Ben huh? Well what do you know so far.

Luck: Well so far my money's bought me this. As soon as he turned 18 he changed his name to Ben 'Viper'. For what reasons I don't know. Other than that I don't know much. Money can only go so far.

Derick: I see. Well I'm sure we'll find our little brother Ben! There's nothing to worry about, now come on we've got a brother to find, it's time to start asking people!

"With this Luck and Derick left the motel in search of their little brother Ben, which little did they know was right at this very moment plotting to take over the world."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 am

Osiris: Then you will suffer eternally for your sins against not only your own kind, mankind as you say, but against MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SPECIES ACROSS THE PLANET! YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED GUILTY! PREPARE TO A SUFFER A FAR GREATER HELL THEN LUCIFER CAN EVEN PROVIDE WITHIN AMMIT THE DEVORER!

"The court room began shaking, as Dave rushed over to Sandra wanting to teleport them back to Genosha, but was overwhelmed by Osiris's powers, as an orb of energy surrounded SAndra, and Ammit appeared a massive hulking beast wrapping it's tounge around Sandra draining her energies as it devoured her swallowing her. Within Ammit she began burning suffering feeling the trials of suffering. The energy slammed into Dave sending him flying and the court room faded away Osiris looked at them."

Osiris: The Judgement of Sandra Fuller is complete.

"Osiris vanished, within Ammit Milo appeared near an unconscious Dave. Milo shook his head and touched Dave healing his injuries and teleporting him to his room on Genosha. Focusing on the essence of Ammit he made a carbon copy of Sandra's essence teleporting the real Sandra near him sealing her memories of the torture within Ammit'."

Milo: I'm getting sick of all these god's and their territories. Sandra..I'm late aren't I?

"He looks around at the mountain area somewhat damaged by the theatrics and light show with the court room vanishing. "

Milo: We'll if it's too late for salvation, then how about vengeance? I know who woke Osiris and the Egyptian Gods up. His name starts with Zach, and ends with ariah.
"As Troy tried to understand the situation he reappeared on a beach seeing a man hugging his mother, and seeing Joe speaking to the man."

Man: Yes thank you for getting my mother back, the fire has been taken care of, she'sa ll yours.
Joe: Thank you. "Turns to Troy: Here that she's MINE now! All' fair in love and war.

"With that Troy reappeared back in Manhattan with the file Namek had given him, and the pie."
"Katy was showin images of the portals swalloing water, and laughter and she appeared infront of a manw ho looked at her."

Man: You again that's it damn leave the GODS ALONE! Love is what me and my mother nearly unstoppable!

"The man gathered raw energy firing a blast at Katy, not caring about damage he caused on Olympus."
Mishi: Ventor..hurting me it's Ventro.

"Mishi grabbed Ben skyrocketing his powers."

Devon: Damn it Ventro, I can hold him off, Ben me and you combined can fuck him up, I have enough power to battle the Phoenix, and the rest of the team can back up an assault against the SXML, we need to recruit Machi's brother Kujon, use illusions tobring his girlfriend Tiffany here he'll ocme in pursuit.
"Ikon shrugs."

Ikon: Heh look at all the damage villains do there not smartest bunch of heroes. Sometimes I wonder if killing is wrong, I mean killing got your life messed up but think about it Angie. None of us innocent, we all claim innocence but the teleproter I killed when he was 16 he let his friend get raped, and didn't say anything. Does he deserve death, that's a whole other question. But everyone mostly everyone has a sin they've commited that's horrible
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am

"Ben felt his powers skyrocket. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He felt amazing, like he could do anything! But they were still illusions."

Ben: Right away Devon!

"With this said he caused an illusion. First he teleported Kujon with Tiffany in his grasps."

Ben: Better come find her! Ahehehehe!

"With that Ben disappeared along with Tiffany."

Ben: Ok Devon, He now thinks that We have his girlfriend Tiffany. I can cast illusions world wide now! This is great! But we need to stop Ventro from harming Mishi.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:31 am

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36