Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaRY_xtUzCo(Watch Before Reading)

"Abby and Dave both appeared in their respective Hell's. Abby nearing her former boyfriend Brad, one of the victims of her murder. Brad was older, and dressed in a a vest, and some clothing as if he'd just come out of Church. He was smiling at Abby, kissing her."

Abby: Brad..
Brad: Come on baby we can make this work. I don't care if you were purple, or six legs, or whatever. You're the prettiest women I've ever seen
Abby: Baby! ILU! You always know what to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVSDEMdRcpc

"The same scene was occuring with Dave, but with Sandra instead of Brad. As they went to kiss, they began to make out passionently .Then Brad bit into Abby's neck, drawing blood. The scenery changed both were naked, then the temperature was seen rising as Abby bit Brad. Then Brad bit into Abby agian, and they both began kissing and eating each other tearing mouds of skin off each other's bodies as they devourered each other, the others in Hell doing the same billions trillions of people eating each other, and suddenly they were insared in HEll's flames as several demons, beasts, and other people arrived biting and ate them, while they were in utter pain bieng eaten and respawned, whie being forced to eat globs of food that smelled worst then an tasted like human feces. They had entered the next circle Gluttony."

Folter: HAHA! MANEATER! Yeaaaaah YeaaaH B?URN AND EAT! ETERNAL BBQ! Boiled Blood Sauce, oh boy oh boy. Tasty Tasty, the crunchies bones! With the best fear you'll ever taste! HAHAHAHAHA! THANK SATAN!

"Folter grew in sizes, openig his nouth, his teeth taking on a canine teeth, as he raised mounds of people crushing and devouring them, his body taking the form of Hell's flames, eating the burning people, respawning them, other demons taking on the form of hel's fire devouring people, repsawning them adding to the Gluttony induced chaos Nelly Furtado's music playing in the background."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:19 pm

"Stew and Gary arrive at the apartment. They soon enter the door, take the elevator and ring the doorbell"

Stewart: Get ready...

---

"James comes in, and seeds Terrel with Carmen"

James: Oh look who it is

"Some enmity shines through James' words"

James: Carmen. Came around, thought you could use some distractions given your situation.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 pm

*The scenery was gruesome, Sandra witnessed again both Abby and Dave's pain as she kept a steady, but slow pace through the circle. Her fists where clenched tight, her temper was growing. It was infuriating as Sandra held herself accountable for all this that happened to them.*

Sandra: Damnit Dave... Abby...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:10 pm

*Terrell barely turns to look at James before returning to the game and smiling as he has his Carmen character escape the police in a sports car*

Terrell: Sup James... She's fine by the way. I was just about to talk to her about her problem.
-------------------------------------

*Mike leaves the vehicle and shortly after, he finds Tiffany, Katy, and Joe.*

Mike: Hey Tiff.... Katy, you got a new boyfriend?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:40 pm

*The group notices Mike's arrival.

Joe: Hot head had his chance, he blew it.

*Tiffany ran over to Mike overjoying pouncing on wrapping her arms around him as they fell, hugging him tightly.*

Tiffany: Mikey! It's been a long long time.

*Joe sighs and Katy gave a very light amused chuckle*

Katy: She's a full grown women and still just acts like a young child. It's like she never grew up.
Joe: Never grew up, huh, interesting. So your implying Mike likes children hey.
Katy: What? Hey, you get what I mean.
Joe: Yes yes, I know sugar. Mike's got it made though, he could probably convince Tiff to do anything, actually, I'm certain he can. With little effort to add.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:17 pm

*Mike held Tiffany in his arms. She could knock him down every time.*

Mike: Hey, I'm sorry I haven't gotten in contact with you or anything. I wanna make it up to you with a game of chess. Wink

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 pm

*Tiffany looked joyful and excited.*

Tiffany: Chess is a fun game!!

*Katy and Joe wasn't sure what to make of it.*

Joe: I'll just come out and say it. No FUCKING way she can understand how to play Chess. You have other ideas, don't you Mike.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

*Mike gave Joe a strange look.*

Mike: You should really get back with Troy, this guy hates too much... And Tiffany is great at chess, I taught her how to play it like a pro.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Joe: Really, I'd have to see that to believe it.
Katy: Look, my relation with Troy's in the past alright, the guys a bastard.

*Katy didn't take well to the idea of getting back with Troy.*

Katy: Besides Joe's not all bad. He just thinks somethings up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:00 pm

"As they enter Stewart, and Gary are ensnared in light reappearing in another area as if they were warped into another dimension. They appear in what appears to be that of an acid dream, and several things were flying around. The sky was yellow mixed with pink, and various shapes were seen, as well as creatures laughing saying chill bruh and mahh boi, forming hands to high five each other, and clouds made of marijuana smoke filled the sky. All the colors were more vibrant, and Gary, and Stewart appeared to be floating able to use their powers but feeling high and somewhat weaker physically feeling peaceful."
"Carmen didn't notice the tone of James's voice just happy to be with her lover, and friend."

Carmen: oooh Jamsey, I could use a distraction that you're packing.

"Being with James took her mind off the situation, off the fact that she lost the thing most important to her aside from her family, friends, and James. "

Carmen:Oh you where..Terry..what about it..
"They moved on to the fourth circle, Greed. And large amounts of money and gold was seen. Abby was seen in a palace, with vast riches happy, seeing images of her family rich flying in a Private Jet and more. However suddenly all the riches began to rot, and the gold melted, trapping several under molted gold burning their skin, crushing and burrying them unlike the other circles they didn't reincarnate they coud not breath, breathing in molted gold, stuck burning, and being crushed, the fires of helljoined hthe scene again burning them along side the molted gold crushing their very souls. Dave was in pain too, and Folter was seen pouring more gold on the suffering."

Folter: SUFFER SUFFER SUFFER!!!!
"A Blonde woman was seen sitting down smiling. She was inside a diner, and the Phoenix ensigma was seen inside her mind, was some children were seen on the floor of the diner, a waitress bringing her her meal a hamburger and some fries. The waitress walked over walking "through" the kids, and the whole Five Guys did not some to notice the children on the floor. Tears flowed from their eyes, and Ellen raised her hand and the children screamed as they were converted into raw blue energy of sorts, and spreading apart the buns they were infused in her sandwhich,she bit into the hamburger. The energy from the converted children flowed into her body, and some other children were seen againt the ceiling. She converted them into energy spreading them into her fries, and taking a bite of too fries energy flowing in her again."

???: Haha This is soo fun, damn mutants taste is amazing, but kids got that sweet innocent taste mhmm mixed with fear. God staying young is fun! Ellen you out did yourself again.

"Ellen leaned down going to finish her food. In another place a man was seen in barbaric clothing resembling that of a caveman. A club was in his hand, and it appeared to be some sort of party in someone's house. Several dead people young and old were seen dead, a man was seen hiding in the closet clutching a woman. The clubbed man walked foward, tearing open the door and grabbing the woman he kissed her and snapped her neck tossing her aside."

????: JACK GOING PAY!
Jack: CAIN PLEASE IM SORRY I
Cain: NO SORRY YOU HURT ME! YOU PUT ME IN BARS NOW YOU PAY~

"Cain punched a hole in Jack's chest, and tore him in half, then grabbed the walls, and converted them into red energy. He drew the energy into his body, and moments later the two story house collapsed as well as the basement, among the rubble Cain climbed out in his cave man attire and looked around leaping into the sky. In another area Lance was sitting down in his new Jazz restaraunt, a group of food critics had come, but he'd used his powers to alter the taste of the food to make it fabulous, however one still disliked it"

Man: I'm sorry sir, but I'll reporting this mutants cooking food, unsanitary!
Lance: as you wish.

"As the man left to his car, blood spewed from his head and he hit the windshield dead. Lance only smiled eating a bread-roll listening to the jazz musicians playing in the center of the restaurant. At a Primarly White hey were singing praise songs to Jesus, outside heavy thunder and lightning played. Outside a man was seen with electricity in the palm of his hands, and others were seen in similar attire, and one of them made thunder slam into the church parking lot decimating seveal vehicles. Alarms went off, and more bolts landed near the religious establishment. Suddenly intense winds blew the doors off, and the man stepped forward we see Kyle."

Kyle: Enough worshipping this deity! If he is your Lord and Savior, I dare him to strike me down. I am the son of the Skyfather Zeus, and I bring news the end of this foolishness is now! We the Demigods, the half bloods are doing what our fathers and mothers failed to do. We are taking back this land for us, for Lord Zeus my father! And these are my family, my brethren! ARISE! TY Candice let's go

"Ty raised his hands, and several zombies entered the area grabbing people, tearing at them, and Candice summoned intense rain instantly causing flood waters, while two girls Karla and another girl named Christian begancausing people to kill each other, and Brant tore down the supports, and within minutes the place was torn down, police had arrived, fight outbreak. Kyle unleashed a massive blast of thunder decimating the authorities and leaving a massive Z in the pavement. Kyle converted them all to electricity, while Clea opened up a portal sending the souls of the worshippers to a pit in Tartarus, and one survivor was seen. Clea raised her hand converting him into an insect, and squashing him then raised her hand converting several other men into the area into ants, bar those with Kyle."

Circe: Kyle it is done..the mark of our fathers is here.
Kyle: Perfect then it is time for us to move!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Mike: What did Troy do that could have made you hate him? I thought you two were together forever.
---------------------------

*Terrell has his game character use Goku's spirit bomb the city.*

Terrell: Hahaha! Your powers are fun to use. I can get them back for you, but you gotta do something for me once you get them.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:24 pm

*Sandra had wanted to lash out against Folter, but these where Abby and Dave's memories of hell, not the actual place. She just kept telling herself to keep pushing forward through the memories. She had come this far, she couldn't let herself lose sight of her goal now, she had to get Dave and Abby back.*

*Luke was on Genosha with Yama and others who stayed instead of going to the watch tower. He was monitoring the hotline as calls of mutants causing destruction was coming in.*

Luke: Damn, how many asses need to be kicked before these people just stop.

Katy: Yea well forever ran out of time.

*Katy didn't seems to want to talk about it, especially not to Mike who wasn't even a close friend.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:31 pm

*Mike shrugged*

Mike: Guess that sucks... See you later guys!

*Mike chuckles before using the Redeemers teleporter to get back to the tower.*

Mike: Time to go to the room.
---------------------------------------

???: Money! Money! It's all I neeeeed. I don't need no drugs, I don't need no weeeeed. Money! Money! I don't get no drama. I get my money, even from my momma. Moneeeeeey yeah! Damn, I just collected the rent and I can already feel the power flowing through me. God damn! Martin is the king!

*Martin is seen sitting in a chair surrounded by piles of cash. Many songs about money play in his room as he watched the news. He didn't care about all the bad things going on until he heard about taxes rising for home owners to help pay for damages made by attacks.*

Martin: Oh hell no! I'm in this shit. Call me Stax!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:20 pm

"Suddenly Folter appeared infront of Sandra with a chainsaw in his hands, and impaled Sandra drilling in her guts causing her to scream out Folter laughing."

Folter: Oh my my my the Phoenix here! In this mini hell, I had to go through some old contacts, but I got here. See I closed the portal, now your stuck here in this mini hell, I connected it to the Big Boy's hell! Don't worry about Crowley, I came her personally I've always wanted to get my hands on your soul baby!

"Folter tossed the chain-saw down and began kicking Sandra. He then spit on her, and the fires of hell burned Sandra, Folter laughing as he tossed her into the fourth circle of Greed where melted gold crushed her soul itself, and he appeared near her laughing."

Folter: BURN BABY BURN!
"Ellen just laughed after she finished devourered the mutants converted into energy. Feeling youthful and energized she raised her hands ensaring the entire Five Guys in energy, and people screamed and yelled in immense pain, as Ellen combined her psionincs with her magic causing everyone immense head ache, and caused them to see warped images and shapes, drawing out the suffering to make the few seconds several years of torture. Then converted it energy, forming it the mass of energy into some french fries. She pulled the fries over to her hands via TK, and began eating the converted diner hearing their screams laughing."

Ellen: Ah it feels so good to be back in New York! And now to get on with my plans.

"Ellen went inside a library, and sat down seeing someone on a laptop. She whispered prat utilizing her chaos magic warping the woman inside the computer and Ellen went on the laptop typing a gruesome murder scene killing the woman and trapping him in a computer version of Hell, then sending her into the internet to suffer forever with no hope of dying. Giggling she began pulling up the files she had stored via a spell, and was looking over the files in a document titled Sisterhood."

Ellen: Perfect, the Red Queen has returned. Mama, I'm gonna make ya proud. Damn X Men fucked you up, I'm getting ready to fuck them all up.

"Ellen stood up gathering energy laughing, as one of the librarians went to say something Ellen trapped her in a telepathic nightmare filled with people yelling in the library forever. Others rushed over to the librarian, and Ellen turned her body into that of a large snake. She increased the size of the snake, watching as it expanded attacking people in the library, Ellen pulled the doors shut with TK, and sat down on a sofa in the library. Then she used Astral Projection appearing in Carmen's mind, using magic to block James and Terrell from entering, and Carmen was seen looking at her."

Carmen: HEY WHERE ARE WHO's
Ellen :Calm down..Carmen..listen I heard about you,a bout your dick brother..men can be such bastards.

"Ellen held out a pill in her hand."

Ellen: I just come on now I can explain..your powers this pill
Carmen: I..
Ellen: Carmmy...

"Carmen reached out eating the pill, in another area Angels were seen torturing Sammie in her nightmare, Oliver and others were calling her a failure as Ellen reached out to her, and other women across the globe a select few. Milo was seen inside an office, some people were speaking about rejecting the plan of the PR form to help start a food program to help the Homeless in NYU, and Chicago. Milo had appeared in the room invisible via bending light, he became a bright light blinding all those against the PR firm determined to help people."

Millo: LISTEN HERE YOU GREEDY BASTARDS! YOU CONTINUE TO DO WRONG! I have a message for ou fuckers, do right or die. Live right, or enjoy eternal suffering.

"Milo to make a point made a giant knife that impaled several workers forming a bloody human shishkabob, then he opened a portal to hell pushing them in showing the others images of Hell, then closing the portal, the light still blindng the corrupt in the room, a Bible appeared on the table."

Milo: ACCEPTANCE OF WHAT IS RIGHT IS THE KEY TO A BETTER FUTURE! I DO THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! THOSE PEOPLE WILL BE REALEASED FROM HELL AFTER 40 days and 40 nights of suffering and each day will be like a thousand to them in perdition! If you do not seek their futuire please please..help..share food..with hte homeless! I know running a business means keeping the company going but do not indulge in unnceessary corruption and greed. Corporate America will be exposed, as well as all the other sins of this world.

"With that Milo vanished reappearing in Nigeria where some people had tied up a man chanting thief in Yoruba,and were about to burn him. Milo remained invisible as the man prayed to God begging for help, and mercy upon the people, and for his family. Milo heard his thoughts looking at him."
"Kyle formed a Massive Tornado and air pressure tearing apart the Mosque formed near Ground Zero, raining down lightning on worshippers bearing the mark of Zeus on the ground, vanishing with Candice's help via teleportation. The Church of Zeus was rising as well as other practicers of Pagan Religion, while Kyle returned to the temple."

Kyle: Candice..
Candice: Kyle you're doing so good! The Gods are proud!

"Candice kissed Kyle, and they went into a room, Ty just shaking his head looking over news reports, sensing all the deaths across the world due to their hands and others, raising deceased mutants for their army."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:30 pm

*Stax appears before Cain riding a giant dollar bill*

Stax: I can smell a broke bitch from from a continent away! You ready to pay me back! I don't take no IOU's!
----------------------

Terrell: Yo Carmen, you heard me. I'm gonna get your powers back.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Tiffany: Whoo Mikey!! Lets have fun. Smile

*As Katy and Joe was about to go on their way, Yama appeared getting the two and bringing them back to Genosha where Troy, Metallic, Luke, Jim, and Tesla are gathered.*

Katy: What's going on?
Yamairo: We got word of some stuff going down, murders, we're sending your team in to see what's going on.

*The team was then teleported to the library where Ellen is.*

*Sandra was screaming out doe to the tortures of hell, however they was merely drowned out by all the other suffering souls. Sandra now wasn't just seeing Abby's pain, she was witnessing it first hand, every gruesome detail.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:28 pm

"Stew and Gary don't really know what to make of it. However, Stew starts to focus"

Stew: Well...whatever happened, we are really here

"Gary is seen playing with the creature until Stew smacks him in the head"

Stew: Focus! We need to get out of here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:03 pm

"Cain looks up at the man"

CAin: Stayy outta my way bub! I ain't trying to hurt nobody that ain't fucked me up!
Carmen: I.."Eyes glow" Terrell...I don't..need..I

"Carmen hit the ground unconscious, her temperature rising. Sammie and the others Ellen had contacted also fainted developing fever symptoms. Ellen stood inside the library, enjoying herself, outside the heroes that had come were confronted by the giant snake, that whipped its tail smacking Troy and Luke aside, Outside Ellen flew outside looking like the librarian. She peered through their memories smiling."

Ellen: Ah the SXML I see you have all come to greet me? How are you all doing? Would you all like some books to read, remember ssshm or rex here will have to snack on you. We can't allow noise in the library now can we. Although I wouldn't mind some noise from inferno over there. "Winks"
"Suddenly Folter was stabbed by Castiel who had an angel blade, David's screams were heard, and Castiel shook his head. Castiel had thrown Dave on his back"

Castiel: Sandra, we're gonna fuck everything up. We're getting to the roller coaster, we're hijacking it and flying straight through the circles. Focus on your happiest memory, Folter's here, and he's getting control of this mini hell. Put up a field hurry! David helped me in here, but he got attacked too we're gonna be dealing with Legion soon hurry!

"Castiel drew the angel blade, holding on to Dave, as he raised his hand using his power along with an enochian spell forming a wall splitting the demons apart like the Red Sea, Castiel handed Dave to Sandra."

Castiel: GO ILL HOLD OFF FOLTER FUCKING GO! I'll find my own way out!.
"In the zone after what feels like years they wake up in a random ally, and Mordecai and Clark wake up. On the news it shows a serial killer had murdered three children whom he claimed were racist, and attacking innocent middle eastern kids. The Killer had confessed to his crimes, and claimed to be in a war against racism. Mordecai was in shock looking at the television."

Moredcai: Impossible..that's me..I mean how..
Clark: Bruh..fuck.

"Two naked girls were seen on top of Clark, and Mordecai turned to see another girl in bed with him pulling the sheets over her."

Girl: Shuuut up ooh my head.mhmm
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:30 pm

*The two avoided the snakes tale noticing Ellen.*

Troy: So this is the bitch causing the trouble. Metal boys, take care of this snake thing. Rest of us, lets kick this bitch's ass.

*Troy flamed up blasting into the air, Jim turned to sand and gathered sand from the surrounding growing to massive sizes and Katy went for quick finish by controlling Ellen's bodily liquids and intending to use it to tear Ellen apart. Meanwhile Metallic has coated the ground with metal that lifted up engulfing the snake.*

*Sandra gave Castiel a nod, if he hadn't come this may of been all but over.*

Sandra: Take care of yourself alright.

*Sandra took Castiel advice to focus on her happiest memory and with Dave in hand proceeded on her way to find the roller coaster.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 pm

"Ellen merely smiled, glowing with magical energies turning to Katy she snapped her fingers making Katy angry at the other heroes, and go on the attack against them."

Ellen: As for my Pet!

"Ellen snapped again the Snake becoming 200 feet tall, and immune to their powers, stretching out eating a building and the snake luanched forward smashing into the heroes."

Ellen: SICK EM REX!

"Ellen used another bolt of magic to create two clones of Rex the other two meant to terrorize Manhattan, while the original Rex grew to 200 feet tall, and began spitting poision, Ellen materializing A Harry Potter book in her hands."

Ellen: as Much as I love this series, they really limited the magic. Poor Harry wouldn't last out here against people like me. NOW THEN SXM GIVE UP! YOU CANNOT WIN!
"Castiel yelled keeping the wall p, as they got to the roller coaster, he tossed his blade into the front seat. An Enochian sigil was on it as the roller coaster soared forward bursting through the circles. The wall came down around Castiel engulfing him in the fires of hell, as Folter jumped him."

Dave: Cass....

"They kept going arriving at Lucifer's cage, and Abby was seen tied up to the cage yelling, her roars unnormal."

Abby: YOU COULDNT TAKE THE PAIN YOU SKIPPED IT SOME FAMILY YOU ARE!
Dave: NO! I'll go through it show it to me I love you Abby I'll
Abby: Oh daddy you think you can last? You cant even deal with your own version of Hell!
Dave: ILL GO!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yamairo is focusing, using his spacial recognition to keep track of the others"

Yamairo: Damn...wish James or Sandra were here to coordinate this.

"He turns on a communicator"

Yamairo: Troy, how are you handling it? Need backup?

"meanwhile, upstairs, Holst suddenly runs with, followed by Rachel. Me and Harry happened to be there chillin and watching some anime reruns"

Me: Rachel see the thing is
Rachel: No time for your lack of care over your girlfriend! Holst!

"Holst shows us a painting of someone caught in a hellish place"

Holst: Rachel got some visions on it? A woman is behind this?
Harry: Hey, didn't Yama send Troy and the others after a woman causing some issues at a library?
Me: Damn

"All 4 of us run to the elevator that leads to the Cerebra room where Yama is"

---

"Meanwhile, Stew is waking up, with a headache"

Stew: Ow...ow...what happened?
Gary: Head hurts Stew
Stew: Meth is a hell of a drug...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 pm

*Troy kept Katy busy as Jim formed a massive sand mace to crush Ellen with. He replies to Yama.*

Troy: I don't know if handling *dodges* is the right term.

*In his fire form Katy had no liquid she could control, and under Ellen's magic was now trying to blast Troy.*

Troy: Did I mention I hate magic...

*When he got a opening Troy ignored Katy and shot straight for Ellen. Meanwhile Luke and Metallic was wondering just what the fuck to do with this 200ft magically enhanced snake.*

Sandra: Dave don't bother. Abby has no grudge or reason to be mad at you, you did what you could and you already suffered. If anyway deserves to go back it's me.

*She turned her focus to Abby.*

Sandra: Come Abby, we risked our lives, our sanity all to rescue you. And after coming far, we are NOT leaving you behind.

*Sandra seemed to have her mind set that she wasn't leaving this place without her.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:28 pm

"Ellen was not expecting Troy getting slammed with fire and sent flying into a bill board, using magic to form a shield as she ramed into the roof top getting up upset."

Ellen: YOU DICK! You ddon't like magic huh I'll give you something else!

"Ellen raised her hand causing Troy immense pain then raised her hand. Gathering energy in her finger tips she fired a magical bolt at Jim's hands to disperse the mace, and cause the sand she sent apart to turn into several mud creatures trying to eat JIm in his monstrous sand form"

Ellen: Useless Whore don't serve me anymore Sleep!

"She made Katy revert back to human sleeping and falling to her death,then had the snake lunch at the two metal manipulators. Suddenly Ellen was hit in back with a bat by none other then Joe, and a portal opened beneath Katy bringing her body over to the roof. Ellen hit the floor"

Joe: Bitch.
Abby: WHY DIDNT YOU SAVE ME COULDNT YOU HAVE FIGURED OUT IT WAS A CLONE IM NOT EVEN HUMAN ANYMORE IM A FUCKING DEMON IM!
Dave: WERE TRYING TO FIX YOU DAMN IT!
Abby: NO I NO I
Dave: WERE GOING TO E A GOD DAMN FAMILY!

"Suddenly they heard David's moans of pain as he reappeard a mass of psioninc energy with Castiel in hand, Castiel recited an incitantion turning Lucifer's cage to a portal out of the mini hell, Folter reappeared with the drill spewing hell fire. Castiel leaped on him stabbing his blade through both of them."

Castiel: I've binded both us LEAVE NOW!
David: CASS!
Castiel: I CANT COME WITH YOU GUYS DAMN IT THE PORTAL IS CLOSING IN SECONDS! David your about to become Legion get the fuck out now! Sandra you owe me, when I get out of Hell I want my paycheck signed please and thank you. I don't accept credit, I've had alot of bad
Dave: Cass what the hell?! WE're not leaving you in hell!
Castiel: Either you guys go or we're all stuck! I can't open the portal again if I'm actually dead!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:38 pm

"Yamairo and the others are talking about Rachel and Holst's visions"

Yamairo: DAmn...so she has hostages
Harry: How's the fight going?! Hmm?!

Yamairo: Troy! We just found out that the woman may have hostages.
Me: Me and Harry are going. Yama, stand ready

"Harry grabs me and we speed off, as Rachel attempts to say good luck"

Rachel: Damn! Hate it when he does that

---

"Meanwhile, James has helped Carmen to a sofa in the offices to rest. He's sitting next to her"

James: Carmen...you have a really bad fever. I'm going to see if Yamairo can take us to William, he can fix you up in no time

----

"Meanwhile, Aaron had come to check on Sandra and the others, has Milo had mentioned what they were up too"

Aaron: Hey...Sandra? You here?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 pm

*Troy was annoyed, but welcomed to see Joe.*

Troy: Good timing.
Joe: What's with you guys always announcing your there and going for a straight forward battle? Try a sneak attack once in a while.
Troy: Oh fuck off. I don't need you telling me how to fight.
Joe: Listen asshole, I'm not about to let your ass get my girl killed.

*The mention of Katy being his girl got under Troy's skin, but he restrained himself from attacking.*

Troy: Whatever. Hey Sandman, how you holding up.

*He turned his attention to the others to see if Ellen getting knocked out also took out the magical creatures.*

*Sandra wasted no time sending her family through the portal, despite if they wanted to go or not.*

Sandra: There is no way we can thank you enough. When you get out, whatever you need help with, come see me Cass.

*She then had to follow herself exiting just as the portal closed behind her. Outside they met Aaron.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next