Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Devon: Because I barely know you, and my group wants to support this Church group? I for one don't support religious fantacism and even if your doing this as a form of manipulation. Religion is a powerful weapon to manipulate the masses second only to influence through politics and crime.
Osiris: And it is sealed shut your guilt has been exposed and confirmed. Now the trial has taken a turn as the victim has admitted this the second stage of judgement the consequences, all the witnesses will be pulled together to formulate a punishment for you, the next person would be your brother, but you've fucked up his life enough, and Chloe as well, two against you, the former is too young to endure a replay of the torment you caused her, and the latter is too attached to you to admit the obvious. The Next person is Sindus a poltiican whom you've tortured every moment you could.

"Sindus appeared in the Witness area, Dave was still in tears, seeing images of hell similar to a bad trip trying to maintain his composure. He tried to teleport away to retrieve some water but saw his powers were negated in the area. Osiris merely flashed him a look turning to Sindus."

Osiris: A Good honest politican in later years you become in anti mutant activities and for good reason the chaos they caused. But Sandra you took a disliking too because of her destructive behavior, how these so called "Heroes trapesed around causing more damage then the enemies they claimed to be stopping. Sandra took several personal attacks against you, even attempting to kill you, going so far as to leave in damnation in hell when you begged for help is this all true.
Sindus: Very Much so your honor, I don't know why..I mean perhaps I had a strong dislike of their kind, but I never resorted to her methods of cruelty, and MOST defiantly did not damn her to any eternal punishment. I just I..
Osiris: It's ok I understand, this trial will put an end to her rampage once and for all. What do you have to say about your rampage against innocents Sandra? Can't handle a little dislike?
Namek: I have no idea, honestly I needed a non Angel to talk too ,and aside from the Phoenix you and Milo are perhaps the only mortals I know the most. Raphael wants us to stay in Heaven, he'll punish us for fighting even though the point of said covert actions is to keep him in pain. Ironic isn't, his own rules may lead to his enemies getting the better of him. These agents are on earth, depowered angels. One of them is Konel, going by the alias Connor McClinley he lives here in Manhattan, has started a family. However I believe even if he is not connected he knows people who are.

"Namek handed Troy a folder on Connor, and looked towards the skies."

Namek: I must depart, this is not a mission requested by Heaven, I am just trying to keep the Celestial Beurcracy from being corrupt, enjoy the pie.

"Namek vanished. Inside the Baker's Square Ikon had brought Angie there and they were sharing pie. Ikon eatinga s lice looking at Angie blowing her a kiss."

Ikon: Come on now, I love you more then any power I have, and heck I'm not just saying that because I barely have any powers right now. Besides I know you like my new power, you liked trip to that store in PAris.
Angie: Ikon come on now he almost cut you.
Ikon: I Can steal heal ,and besides I have Drac's power too from Empathy no violence, and the teleporter was drunk when I nabbed him see that. This whole hunting business only starts off hard after a while it gets easy, besides I'm about to have a buffet I'm headed to my favorite island, enjoy the pie I'll meet you at the apartment later baby I love you.

"Ikon kissed Angie and before protest left teleporting to Genosha. He used his powers feeling the presence of shadows on Genosha then vanished again traveling through the shadows and reappeared near Manda who was alone in her room watching television. He emerged from the shadows and took a seat by Manda"

Ikon: Hello Manda, good day isn't it? Been a while since you seen me, thought I died but not true. I'm actually still alive and kicking started from scratch but you know sometimes it's better to tear everything down and get going know what I mean? "Smiles"
"Milo had appeared infront of Stax"

Milo: Damn it Stax gtfo off my tower seriously!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:08 pm

"Ben floated up and stood on the roof now"

Ben: Well then let's take over crime and the government to! Let's take over the entire world!

"Suddenly Ben flickered as if disappearing for less than a second"

Ben: Sorry. I'm also in a church over in LA. Whenever the me there is gunna flicker I have to stop the illusion here to cover up there. It's quite complicated. Anyways. I can take over the world, but I need the help of you, and your people. And I can give the church to you, as long as you let me lead them to destruction and utter chaos. Please. My good sir. You can trust me

"Ben floated down and stood normally now. Ben began speaking in a trance type of voice."

Ben: As long as I'm on your side nothing could ever happen to you. And if Mishi here uses her power to make me more powerful, I can make the entire world our puppet, in which we would be the puppeteers.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

*Troy sighed and began eating the pie.*

Troy: Guess I got to check this guy out now.

Sandra: It's no surprise the mutants as a race didn't like Sindus. He wanted us to have no rights just because of what we are. I admit I've taken a few attacks against him, some in my Dark Phoenix or "mental instability" state. I know not all of the SXM supported attacks like that. However Sindus isn't all innocent, if he was, he wouldn't need to be rescued from hell. If you want to make me feel bad, bring up friends or family. Not former enemies.

As for Manny, he hasn't been though nearly as much as the others. He's at my side because he wants to be, we became close even before we knew we was brother and sister. I've probably already hurt Chloe more then him.

*Sandra was saddened, was it because of her that Amora even became such a abusive mother. But then how could she of known her relationship with Dave would of lead to that. Dave knew this court session had to be eating away at Sandra, reminding her of everything that had went wrong the past few years, how the mutant life has been rough on her. He could see her tearing up, starting to loose her composure. She eventually lashed out.*

Sandra: *in tears* So if you want to go pass judgement on me, then do it. It's easy to sit here and say I should of done this or that, but you wasn't in the situation, in the moment, or in my state of mind. I just... I just don't see why everything has to be so hard, why I can't have a happy marriage, a normal family. What did I do that everyone I love either has to suffer or hate me, was I a bad person in another life or what... I know the life of a mutant isn't a easy one, but it seems I always have to deal with excessive shit like this, it just, it never stops!

Manda: *sigh* We got to get better security, far to easy for people to get in here. Anyway it's no surprise to me, I've sensed you for a while, I guess you haven't gotten a ability to block me out yet. So what do you want Ikon, here to kill me, take my ability to locate others?

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

Stax: Bitch! I owned this shit! *backhands Milo, somehow sending him into the wall.* If you owe me, that makes you my bitch. If you my bitch, you do as I say. You got that motharfucka? You understand the words that are comin' from my god damned mouth. Tu habla ingles? Huh! Huh bitch! Now I want my money by the end of the month or you gonna be having your friends sleeping on the streets!
--------------------------------

*Back to Terrell... He manages to shoot the odinforce half odf the attack with nothingness before making a clone that charges into the flames of Akasha. The clone is burned from existence before the magical flames head toward him.*

Terrell: Nice flames!

*Terrell converts his body into the flames themselves and charges forth toward the two godlike heroes. Amber dodges and prepares to use Giga Slave at it's maximum while Kano attacks at Close range with his hammer. Terrell's fist clashes with the hammer that send him flying back across the city. Countless buildings are knocked down in the process.*

Terrell: Fuck.., That shit is stronger than i thought it would be... Shit!

Amber: GIGA SLAVE!!!

*Terrell is hit but emerges from the destructive blast in a hulk like state, except he isn't so big and his body is giving off a powerful gold glow. The symbiote then covers his bpody becoming a black and gold suit.*

Terrell: SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG!

*Terrell roared this causing buildings to crumble and Amber to fly back into Kano who catches her. Kano moves her aside before moving forward with his hammer charged with several types of energy. Terrell, however uses the symbiote to to form a sword that is surrounded with it's own energies.*

Kano: You are nothing against us!

*Kano is already in front of Terrell with his hammer connecting with Terrell's jaw, but Terrell's blade managed to pierce Kano through his chest. A huge explosion occurs as the two weapons make explosions of energies. Amber attempted to tap into the second magic, but threw Kano into her. The battle went on for what seemed to be hours before Is seen grasping the two of them as he injects fear into their minds. He had gained this power when Serpent surrounded him in an aura of pure fear to defeat him. Terrell tossed the two into the ground before combining zinnon energy, the odin force and the flames of Akasha into fused blast of power that wiped out them as well as the city*

Terrell: Finally...

*Terrell then watches as the city around him rebuilds and a duplicate of Milo appears above him.*

Terrell: Let's go bitch!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:41 pm

"Milo opens up a wormhole causing "Stax" to vanish from the Watchtower and goes to review the computer. He'd read Aaron's mind and heard about the events he sighed looking at CLOc and then looking over the world despite the heroes work, sociology was not something they could do anything without control. I have something else to take care, Aaron take care of the tower, and the team be back.

"Milo teleported away. In the court room Osiris slammed his hammer down, and a large beast appeared Ammit the Devourer the beast's mouth watering as it looked at Sandra."

Osiris: Your guilt is something you must face, and it seems you will loose, you have ruined numerous lives. You claim I wasn't in your situation, but I can assure you I would have done the right thing. I listen to my family, my family is still alive there dead and/or suffering eternal damnation and abandoning me unlike yours Fuller. So don't bring my family in this, and that's saying something considering we're gods. You want everything to stop, then you should have acter right Sandra! You have no respect for your role and place in the universe, you child! You are no cosmic entity, your a disgrace to Jean Grey, and that's saying something considering she wasn't much for the majority of her life. But she matured, she abandoned her material attachments and not in the way you did, she accepted her destiny embraced it, and did good work.
Dave: Wait you can't end it, she's admitted guilt, but the court isn't over! She's made mistkaes, yeah it's been painful for us but who else you gonna call!
Osiris: Who else really? How about Amora, who's in the hospital, and the reason Chloe suffered abuse. HEre let's bring her up.

"Amora appeared in the court room, and Osiris turned to her. Images of Sandra overpowering Amora, and unleashing cosmic flames and telepathy on her causing immense damage to her psyche were seen, as well as damage leading Amora to become abuse to Chloe, and Amora was in tears"

Osiris Is it not true that Sandra Fuller's wreckless and cruel actions lead to the abuse of your daughter with Fuller's husband, and we're all because of Fuller's dislike towards you over Dave impregnating you, something you had no control over?
Amora: Yes..I..jus..brina hurt I m "Tears" WHY WHY?! my life i just wanted.."Tears"

"Osiris made a box of klennex appearing near Amora's face who blew her nose into them, her face red from tears reliving the memories Osiris looking through Dave and Sandra's very souls."

Osiris: Any defense from the Fuller family? How you ruined this woman's life, played her, hten got rid of her, and caused her pain after you two were done dealing with her? You think because of who you are, and the abilties you have? You can play god? Is that right, you can do whatever because oh I have all the psioninc power in the world right?
"Ikon smiled as he binded Manda down with TK."

Ikon: You don't even seem scared Manda, why is that? Don't you know about Death's rule about reviving being illegal, I remember that message, along with a few blank spots, well I don't remember the blank spots. Point is once I slice and dice you, you're not coming back? So No I'm not here to end your pathetic excuse of a life yet, your ability somewhat spoils the fun..somewhat. I want you to finda few people for me.

"Ikon handed Manda a piece of paper with some names on them, and handed her a pencil."

Ikon: See those people and their pictures, write their locations next to their pictures, I need to pay these people a visit lie and you'll suffer a fate worse then death.
"Devon groaned looking at Ben he wasn't in the mood for any argument of the sort, but didn't want to be at odds with the rest of the Phoenix Alliance atm."

Devon: Fine Fine I trust you damn it.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Sandra: You know, I'm sick and tired of hearing about Jean Grey. I don't have to follow her footsteps, I'm my own damn person alright, I'm not Jean Grey!! And your no different then any other god Osiris. So you does everything right, you don't make mistakes and your happy huh, fuck you! You talk about making the right choice like it's so fucking easy, maybe for gods it is, but for us mortals it's not. We've all fucked up, hell Milo has made mistakes of all people. Then with all this bullshit I've had to endure these past 8 years. I won't deny that a ration state of mind in high pressure situations is probably something I'm lacking these days.

*She was still in tears, but all this was starting to basically just piss her off. It was hard enough to endure all these troubles one at a time, she didn't need to sit here listening to Osiris recall every event that had made her life shit over the years.*

Sandra: As for Amora, keep in mind she attacked my family first. Second, I was upset more with Dave when I found out he slept with her. Third, I had no problem with Amora until she started lashing out against Chloe.

Manda: I'm not going to scream, show fear. Bastards like you don't deserve that pleasure.

*She took the pictures and found the people easily, there was really little other option then to help or die. She wrote the locations.*

Manda: There, now go.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:53 pm

Ben: Very good

"Ben gave a sly grin and held his hand out"

Ben: Now Mishi all I need is your hand and this world is ours. No manner of electronic device can stop my illusions on steroids

"Ben stood there looking down at Mishi with his hand held out"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:42 pm

Osiris: Ah as smart as ever Ms. Fuller. You not only completely ignored my question, but you missed the point as well. A Double entree of stupidity and all around retardation. Would you like some ketchup with that order? Because I sure won't, your guilt is building up to the point your arguing with the judge. All I do is call the witnesses and weigh the guilt. Everything else is up to you, Fuller you could have won the case but not only have you given into your guilt you continually prove why it remains within you. However you in particular are starting to irk me very much so, all you do is flaunt your power, position, and pity story and expect to gather woes? Do you think you gather woes from the general populace whom lives you torment and one of the few instances they need your help you refuse to give it. WHen's the last time you've done anything as the nexus of all psioninc power, you sit your lazy ass down and live a good "normal" Family life, and you even do a bad job of that. You're the epitome of a mixture of sadomasochism and failure.

"Osiris slammed his hammer down, and Ammit growled, the roar felt through-out the court room. As Several great judges were risen from the dead and placed in the seats behind Sandra including some from Ancient Greece the same judges Osiris always pulled together from history."

Osiris: Your judgement is nearing now answer the question? You think because of your power, you have the right to flaunt it and you dare compare yourself to Ventro? The Protector of the Universe, even with his limitless powers he has faults, but he has faith, and respect for other people, and creatures and he HAS embraced his role in the universe which is why he dosen't have the time to assist your kind with your lesser issues. Life for gods easy, if anything we've dealt with far more deadly situations then the mundane ones you face in mortal life. Making the Right Choice is not always easy! You ignorant fool, but when someone does what's right it dosen't always mean it's what they want to do! You claim mutant life is hard, but there are other members of your team whom If I judged would pass the trial, passing the trial does not require an absence of guilt but a balance of innocence something you lack in leaps and bounds! Amora attacked your family first? You're lying to the God of Judgement only inferior to THE God himself in terms of judging? Really your foolishness is astounding AMORA DID NOTHING AT FIRST you ignited the conflict! You need to stop blaming random factors and own up to your own problems you pompous bitch!
Dave: HEY DONT TALK ABOUT MY WIFE FUCKING BASTARD IVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR BULL SHIT!?
Osiris: Oh is that right Mr. Fuller? You wish to lash out against me, I can have you in contempt of court, which equals death of course.

"Two Egyptians appear with long blades, and Ammit is seen behind the court room, and Osiris looks at Dave seeing his emotions most importantly his fear, Dave's anger is overshadowed but he felt the court was practically hopeless even he had to admit Sandra's sins were racking up against him."

Dave: Fine..Fine.
Osiris: I'm glad you do not lack common sense. Very Happy The Next victim is Kujon, while you were not the one who annhilated his family you caused him personally deep harm.

"Kujon appeared in the Witness chair and images were seen of Sandra giving into the Dark Phoenix after Dave declaring their relationship over due to her abandoning him to hell. She went on a rampage and assaulted Kujon and binded his powers. This binding lead to his unable to defend himself leading to his death and transformation into a zombie and the ending of ohis relationship with Tiffany, Kujon was seen no emotions he looked at Sandra, while not an active member of the SXMl he said nothing."

Kujon: While she was repsonsible for those actions as a zombie I've become more powerful, and it's not as bad as other zombies my flesh isn't decaying and while I lack a heart beat my skin is not cold like ice.
Osiris: You have doubt in your voice, but if you truly believe this then you will not be counted against Ms Fuller, although you admit the effect of her actions against you did cause extreme changes.
Kujon: Granted, if you put it in that manner.

"Osiris waved his hand and Kujon vanished, "

Osiris: Please state yyour defense for letting your anger get the beteer of you, forget the fact you assaulted him and the others, but you personally fucked up his life? Excuses please?
"Milo stood on a roof top of Manhattan. Overlooking the citty, he'd traveled the whole planet, and billions of others. He'd traveled the stars, galaxies, alternate dimensions and realities. He'd taken extended :"Vacations" on numerous locations but earth was by far the longest resting spot he'd been on. His friends and family here had been a key factor as well as being convinced he was a mutant for numerous years. Numerous for humans, he saw one of those friends enjoying a pie from Baker's Square. One thing him and other entities had agreed on was earth's delicacies were one reason to ensure their survival. Milo looked at Troy."

Milo: Hopefully he can survive the tests that are coming to him, and the world can handle what's coming to them? It's coming fast, furious and in a hurry,

"Near Troy suddenly he he hears loud noises and question marks appear animated and flying all aroudn him, but no one can see them noir hear the noise. They began firing beams of concentrated energy at Troy. While Mishi goes to shake Ben's hand, and suddenly Mishi screams being trapped in an unbreakable illusion."

Mishi: AH HELP ME PLEASE HELP HELP HELP!
Ikon :Ah no good bye hug or kisses Manda? And here I thought we were standing to get along fine, I suppose not good bye hold on I have a present for you.

"Ikon vanished and minutes later returned grabbing Manda by her head erasing the memories of the visit and putting her to sleep. Smiling Ikon left again at the speed of soudn heading back to his condo in Manhattanwhere Angie was watching television."

Ikon :hey Baby I'm back, and I got a new list courtesy of our friend Manda.
"Katy and Joe were seen sitting on a sofa in the SXMl tower, Joe asleep and KAty watching tv when a portal opened up swallowing Katy, and she reappeared in the SXML theme park comlpetly destroyed, infact the entire ilsand was destroyed, and the Inferno and Hydro Pump ride was seen amongst the rrubble, and both rides turned to dragons made out of their respecetive elemens fire and water crashing into each other, and portals appearing near them tearing the dragons apart, while a portal appeared infront of Kat."

Portal: YOU HAVE COMMITED SEPARATION AND FOR THAT YOU WILL SUFFER?!!!!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"Meanwhile, in LV, we see Aaron in a casino, gambling. As he's flirting with a couple of girls, someone suddenly grabs him by the collar and pulls him along. Gary is seen the cause, with Stew by his side"

Stew: We did not bring you here for this! Where's Oliver?
Aaron: No idea, he said he'd show up soon as he can. Nono is already scanning the area based on the info you gave her, but it's not easy.
Stew: We need to find this guy. I know what I saw in his mind
Aaron: Alright alright. But I haven't been to Vegas in months
Stew: Yeah, and you're not going now

"Aaron is carried in a very humiliating fashion by Gary as the 3 head out of the casino, searching for the man that nearly ran over Stew. Stew had read something about him killing children, and when he saw the news a bit after he passed out, he realized exactly who he was"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm

"Moredcai didn't know what to do now, he had killed this children, not this Gabe Grey man. The acid trip had been good for him, but he needed a future, stage magicians didn't have one, and the ones taxi drivers had wasn't that great. After warming up and eating a breakfast sandwich he headed out he was heading to his barber's and planning a trip to see his physciatrist Dracarot. As the three exited the casino Oliver was seen leaning against a repulsor jet drinking."

Oliver: Ah Iron Man you finally done getting in girls pants? We have dead kids, a fake killer, and someone who taught these two that meth is a hell of a drug. Looks like we got our work cut out for today.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:11 pm

Sandra: Excuses... Hm, I was upset. Probably a good reason why many people run for the hills when I'm not in a good mood. Simply put, Kujon was in a bad place at a bad time. I also attacked Troy and a few others at that time, including Abby. With Amora I reacted in counter attack, I stick by that claim still. Granted, maybe I did over do a bit, but it was in the heat of the moment, I was more focused on stopping the threat then worrying about what could happy later on. Hm, talk about missing the point, I never compared myself to Milo. I was just stating the fact that everyone is cable of making a mistake. Finally, what I do with the power I have or the position I have, that's my choice is it not. I'm not out to win any awards as the greatest Phoenix ever, nor am I out to impress the gods. It is my life, my decisions.

*Sandra was aware as was Dave that this court trail wouldn't end well, like always it looked like they'd have to resolve this the hard way.*

Sandra: You seem pretty sure this case is good as lost. So are you finished bringing up demons of the past, or do you have another witness you wish to bring up.

*Troy flamed on and avoided the energy beams while doing so. The beams had seem to come from nowhere.*

Troy: What the... Milo, what are you talking about, what in the hell is attacking this world now?

Angie: Seems Genosha has poor security. People seem to get to her much to easily.

Katy: What the...

*She waited to see who, or what would emerge from this portal.*

Katy: Who are you, and what is this place?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Osiris: Ah so you finally admit to your sins, not only to your guilt but you deny them and admit you are a manipulate whore who uses people for her own self indulgent and pleasure, and abuses her powers? Correct? Good then it's time to unveil the final witness of course you won't..care all the alien races you killed on your rampage as the "Dark Phoenix" including hte Predators, the effects said annhilatiopn had, and other humans you've killed as a result of your temper tantrums JUSTIFTY THIS CHAOS. The Slaughter of husbands, wives, children, even babies? Punching holes in their chests, tearing them apart with manifestations of Phoenix's formed of cosmic flames, irreversable mental damgae, complete molecular decomposition and more. DEFEND THAT!

"Billions no Trillions if not Quntillions of people whom Sandra had killed due to being the "Dark Phoenix" or for other reasons such as people she murdered when Dave was kidanpped by Machi and the effects it had on family, friends, and other alien eraces, and the billions of negative effects and innocents that died."

Osiris: you Sandra Fuller are directly responsible for all of this chaos, and unlike your predescor YOU REFUSED TO ATONE FOR YOUR SINS AND FOR THAT YOU MUST SUFFER! WHAT IS YOUR FINAL DEFENSE TELL ME NOW SO THAT I MAY PASS THE FINAL JUDGEMENT! YOU SEE THE IMAGES OF ALL YOU've RUINED THE JUDGES ARE RULING STATE YOUR DEFENSE!
Dave: Go head..Sandra.."IN shock." This is insane..Sandra couldn't have done all of that she couldn't..
"Suddenly Troy was hit by multiple beings, and saw raging waters, and heard screaming and saw words of blood and heard the water screaming everything the waters saying being subtitled in blood."

Waters: WHY WONT YOU SAVE ME FROM IT PLEASE SAVE ME WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME TO HIM! WHY DID YOU STOP TRYING YOU BASTARD YOU BASTARD!

"The waters reached out to Troy, andh e fell into the raging waters powerless, slammed by powerful waves, tearing at his skin and clothes, lightning striking down around him, bolts threatening to cininerate him as the waters begged him for an answer."
Ikon: eh she's like the whore to people seeking info, I like it. Of course no girl is as good as you baby.
"The portal grew hands and grew massive then began forming minituatre portals that began absorbing Katy's energy, and yelling I GOT YOU BITCH! a Man appeared in a suit sitting down with his mother."

Man: I got you back mom..and the other guy never tried anything.
Mother: I love you baby.
Portal: I AM THE PORTAL ! I HAVE YOU I HAVE TAKEN YOU FROM THE FLAME AND HES NEVER COMING BACK!!!!!!!

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Sandra: There is probably nothing that could be said is there. And, if I'm the direct cause of everything here or not, I don't think it matters that much. This trail has already been set and no doubt my Dark Phoenix rampage triggered much harm.

*Her tone had went more serious again, she was ready to combat whatever punishment Osiris wanted to throw against her. She seemed pretty sure the trial was lost at this stage no matter what.*

*From "it", Troy wondered what was meant by that. More importantly what was going on, this couldn't of been Katy, even if the voice appeared to be her's. Whatever it was he needed to first find a way out before getting torn apart, then second find out what this is.*

Angie: That's my point. Since she can find like 98% of the population with few exceptions, you'd think they would make her harder to get to. Yet people just port in, do there thing, get the info, mind wipe and port out. Really poor standards on SXM's part. Smile Anyway, she's just a short cut. I'd rather have my ability any day.

Katy: The flame, Troy? What the... this obviously revolves around Joe and Troy. Portals and Flame... but, what the hell all this, and who is that man and his mother... Damnit this is messed up.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Oct 25, 2011 10:10 pm

Aaron: Isn't that us though?

"Aaron grins, as the 4 head off"

Aaron: According to Nono, the guy you saw is called Mordecai. Dead end job as a taxi driver. That's all that we got. He doesn't have a permanent residence on the account that...well...he's poor.
Stew: Cab driver. Lets catch a cab then
Aaron: How do we know he's on call tonight?
Stew: We don't. We're going to keep catching cabs until I can pick out psychic information on this guy. An address, somewhere he might be living at, anything at all
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:43 am

"As Ben reached out for her hand Mishi cried out for help. He couldn't figure out what had happened. He looked into her eyes. They seemed distant. As if staring at something far off, or in another dimension."

Ben: I'd know that look anywhere. I've only seen it millions of times.

"In this state of illusion that she was in, Ben wasn't sure whether she would increase his power, or decrease it. But even if he could cast an illusion over the other one, an illusion of what was going on right now, in real life, then she would be able to calm down and control her own ability. It was risky, but maybe it would work. Ben reached out and grabbed Mishi's hand, focusing on her, casting an illusion that would show her the real world. It would show her Ben, and Devon standing there. It all depended on what she did to Ben's illusion powers. "

Ben: Come on Mishi, give me power, give me the power to free you from this illusion! Even if only for a second.

"Luck and Derick were in a hotel room back on Genosha catching up."

Derick: So what made you come and try finding me Luck, and what made you think you would actually 'find' me

"Derick gave a little chuckle right here. He hadn't seen his little brother since he had been adopted."

Luck: Well you see, I figured I had the money I could find out any info I wanted. So I used it to track you down. I mean, you're my brother why wouldn't I

Derick: Yeah I guess so. So now you're looking for Ben huh? Well what do you know so far.

Luck: Well so far my money's bought me this. As soon as he turned 18 he changed his name to Ben 'Viper'. For what reasons I don't know. Other than that I don't know much. Money can only go so far.

Derick: I see. Well I'm sure we'll find our little brother Ben! There's nothing to worry about, now come on we've got a brother to find, it's time to start asking people!

"With this Luck and Derick left the motel in search of their little brother Ben, which little did they know was right at this very moment plotting to take over the world."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:54 am

Osiris: Then you will suffer eternally for your sins against not only your own kind, mankind as you say, but against MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE AND SPECIES ACROSS THE PLANET! YOU HAVE BEEN JUDGED GUILTY! PREPARE TO A SUFFER A FAR GREATER HELL THEN LUCIFER CAN EVEN PROVIDE WITHIN AMMIT THE DEVORER!

"The court room began shaking, as Dave rushed over to Sandra wanting to teleport them back to Genosha, but was overwhelmed by Osiris's powers, as an orb of energy surrounded SAndra, and Ammit appeared a massive hulking beast wrapping it's tounge around Sandra draining her energies as it devoured her swallowing her. Within Ammit she began burning suffering feeling the trials of suffering. The energy slammed into Dave sending him flying and the court room faded away Osiris looked at them."

Osiris: The Judgement of Sandra Fuller is complete.

"Osiris vanished, within Ammit Milo appeared near an unconscious Dave. Milo shook his head and touched Dave healing his injuries and teleporting him to his room on Genosha. Focusing on the essence of Ammit he made a carbon copy of Sandra's essence teleporting the real Sandra near him sealing her memories of the torture within Ammit'."

Milo: I'm getting sick of all these god's and their territories. Sandra..I'm late aren't I?

"He looks around at the mountain area somewhat damaged by the theatrics and light show with the court room vanishing. "

Milo: We'll if it's too late for salvation, then how about vengeance? I know who woke Osiris and the Egyptian Gods up. His name starts with Zach, and ends with ariah.
"As Troy tried to understand the situation he reappeared on a beach seeing a man hugging his mother, and seeing Joe speaking to the man."

Man: Yes thank you for getting my mother back, the fire has been taken care of, she'sa ll yours.
Joe: Thank you. "Turns to Troy: Here that she's MINE now! All' fair in love and war.

"With that Troy reappeared back in Manhattan with the file Namek had given him, and the pie."
"Katy was showin images of the portals swalloing water, and laughter and she appeared infront of a manw ho looked at her."

Man: You again that's it damn leave the GODS ALONE! Love is what me and my mother nearly unstoppable!

"The man gathered raw energy firing a blast at Katy, not caring about damage he caused on Olympus."
Mishi: Ventor..hurting me it's Ventro.

"Mishi grabbed Ben skyrocketing his powers."

Devon: Damn it Ventro, I can hold him off, Ben me and you combined can fuck him up, I have enough power to battle the Phoenix, and the rest of the team can back up an assault against the SXML, we need to recruit Machi's brother Kujon, use illusions tobring his girlfriend Tiffany here he'll ocme in pursuit.
"Ikon shrugs."

Ikon: Heh look at all the damage villains do there not smartest bunch of heroes. Sometimes I wonder if killing is wrong, I mean killing got your life messed up but think about it Angie. None of us innocent, we all claim innocence but the teleproter I killed when he was 16 he let his friend get raped, and didn't say anything. Does he deserve death, that's a whole other question. But everyone mostly everyone has a sin they've commited that's horrible
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:15 am

"Ben felt his powers skyrocket. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. He felt amazing, like he could do anything! But they were still illusions."

Ben: Right away Devon!

"With this said he caused an illusion. First he teleported Kujon with Tiffany in his grasps."

Ben: Better come find her! Ahehehehe!

"With that Ben disappeared along with Tiffany."

Ben: Ok Devon, He now thinks that We have his girlfriend Tiffany. I can cast illusions world wide now! This is great! But we need to stop Ventro from harming Mishi.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:31 am

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36