Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

*Mike is seen standing before thousands of criminals in an underground facility.*

Mike: TODAY IS THE DAY! COMPOUND WILL FINALLY MAKE IT'S MOVE!

*Terrell then appears beside Mike. This causes the crowd to uproar in excitement.*

Mike: Terrell... Where the fuck you been?

Terrell: Just trying to get better with my powers.... Sorry for wasting your time with this shit...

Guy: What are they saying?! I can't hear them!

Mike: So this is scrapped?

Terrell: Yeah. Watch this... Terrell jumps down into the crowd before they all appear to be vaporized in an instant.

Mike: Fuck... Terrell what did you do to them?

Terrell: They're in a better place now. I sent them to Sym

Mike: The symbiote planet you created? Shit...

Terrell: Now for my freshest plan ever.

Mike: What is it?

Terrell: Retirement. I hate being a hero. Especially when I can't be the best. I can't be a bad guy, because I have a family, so I can't go all out with things I could lose. So I'm done. I'm gonna do my own thing. These past weeks I've been actually using my power for just myself, It's given me time to understand everything. If I become everything, then shouldn't I understand everything as well.... But that's some crazy shit I'm talking about. Let's go home.

Mike: ...Aight.

*The two appear back at the Redeemers Tower*

Terrell: It's sad that Darrius is gone, but I'll fix him.

*Darrius doesn't appear though.*

Terrell: Hmm, I guess I can't.

Mike: You can't.

Terrell: It's beyond me. I'll just fix it another way. I'm gonna go aks what Milo is up to. I've been trapped in a video game for weeks.

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:02 pm

Darisu: Shit bruh, you know what I went through you know what
Riya: Ayy boi, yo booty call on the phone
Darius: bela!

"Darius rushed over to get the Redemeers Phone, and Construct pressed a button, and several drinks came out of nowhere. He sat down."

Construct: THe Generator, we can generate matter we expose to the device, be it alchoholic beverages, or money.
Tommy: been working on that for a long time, good shit ain't it, if anyone should lead it should be me.Very Happy Naw i'm the new boi, pick whoever Terrell, you the HNIC now.
Marcus: I'm not saying whether there right or wrong. Personally I think you guys have been harboring too much power for far too long, and I think if anyone should have the power is S.H.I.E.L.D. Honestly most people here think Stark has the Cosmic Cube, frankly I'm not picking a side yet, neutral is the best. But Stark if it turns out you stole from SHIELD more then just files.
"Dave was in shock. His wife had feelings for another man, he didn't know how to react to this situation. She had reacted so harshly to Amora, even tho she was a fling from his past, and he'd only gotten involved with her because of a clone, and her own ability."

Dave: So you like another man,..well Ventro has everything, I'm just a teleporter. I guess I'm glad..no fuck it, I'm not glad, not happy. While I was recovering from my demon acid trip, you went off with Superman huh. I just need some time, I'll be back, I'll just don't look for me please.

"Dave vanished reappearing in the SXML's tower bar, and bought a whole case. With the whole case he vanished and reappeared near Harry, one of the members he had the closest relationship with due to their work in Mi6."

Dave: Harry, I know you'rep, not a family man, or even in a serious relationship but I need your help please, it's urgent, it's about my family, I don't know what to do. "Tears" I just don't.
"Milo was seen on the streets having summoned Slifer the Sky Dragon who began using his breath to incinerate Cleansers, then pulling out two more Yu-Gi-Oh Cards he summoned Obelish the Tormentor, and The Winged Dragon of Ra, combining the powers of the EGyptian God cards he decimated the Cleansers while sparing civilians, and he rose into the air, vanishing reappearing in the White house, with time paused except for him and Amanda Waller."

Milo: So trying to turn agains us, cause SHIELD lost the cube? Sorry that's not gonna work, I'm the most powerful man on the planet. And I'm not talking my abilities, I mean influence, you know how many lives we've impacted, the public won't approve of this, they've seen corruption, people like Ryan and Osborn, they've seen our powers, we've reacted against our fanatic followers like Kony, and Siya.
Amanda: Ventro, still planning on putting me in Hell? I'm not concerned anymore, with what I've done, I don't think I'll ever reuited with my son.
Milo: Perhaps I'd hate to see him get moved to Hell, and you know Angels are dicks with wings, they might not notice.
Amanda: Angels, demons, hell I would doubt this, but whatever Ventro, you won't manipulate me through tricks, just make me a psioninc zombie, and get on with it. Your League is over, you're nothing but a walking threat, a living atom bomb, and set off a detonation and more will replace after the debris falls.
Milo: You've really gone this far haven't you. "Grins" You're a stronger woman then I thought but don't think is over, once the world see's they need us, you're done, just wait.

"Milo vanished and time resumed. Amanda picked up her phone, and called Yua, and then phoned in a call to Leon. Milo reappeared near SWORD HQ, and began speaking, he had a brief-case."

Milo: Yes, here's energy confiscated from the Cosmic Cube, I collected before it was dissipated. I'm willing to donate it to SWORD and NAsa's space program.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

*Sandra was worried Dave's reaction would be like this, but it was truly better that he found out now. How this was never used against her already, she didn't know. She hoped that opening up to him herself, that they could work though it. Sandra wasn't ready to lose Dave, not after losing Abby, not after everything.*

Sandra: Please Dave... please be willing to work though this... I need you.

*Meanwhile Troy and Katy are heard arguing, from the shouting we can conclude Katy has decided to stay with Joe.*

Katy: I'm sorry alright, but I've made my choice!!
Troy: Why that bastard!!
Katy: I've told you why damnit!! Look, I will always have feeling for you, but my mind is set on this.
Troy: Tsk fine, fuck you and this team then!! I know he's still the same man he's always been, and your foolish to believe he's any different.

*Troy blasts out of the room, exiting though the window and takes to the sky.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:41 pm

Harry: Dave...

"Drunk Dave, Ben now a member. What the fuck was Harry's day turning into"

Harry: Alright then...come on Dave, lets go out for a beer, talk things out. I know a place me and Anna found the other day. As for you...bah what do I care. Milo can handle himself. Still, he should have cleared it with Ice-Hands...

----

"Meanwhile, I'm just exiting a restaurant after a nice dinner...for the first time in recent weeks"

Rachel: About time you had some time for us you know...
Me: You reused time there
Rachel: I'm putting the ballgag on you today
Me: ;_;

"Stella is conveniently distracted"

Me: Still...it is nice to get some time off. SHIELD is going to be the death of me...and nobody listens to me. And Milo still gets more rep for-

"I'm interrupted by a kiss"

Rachel: I know. Don't need to say it. Don't worry. You've probably heard it, but they'll listen to you eventually. You've been doing this as long as Milo has. Just give it time. Where do you want to go next?
Me: Well...actually, there is a place. We'd have to leave the island though
Rachel: Call out to your daughter then...and lets go! Now I'm curious

----

Aaron: Easy on the accusations there Marcus. You aren't Zane, and you aren't Near. And I can sue for slander...

Yamairo: Both of you! Calm! Down! How the hell is the "mutie" the one separating the two humans? Listen Marcus...just trust us. We're a walking set of WMDs. But we've been a walking set of WMDs for years now. We need you to put in a good word or else the UN is going to make their call, and they'll shut us down. Not Nate, not Ventro, not Stark will stop that...you're the director of the world peace keepers. You're the only one that can. So I'm asking you to trust in my team...like Zane and Near did

-----

"After she finishes the song, Ruth descends to get a drink at the bar. As she turns around, she notices Anna looking intently at her."

Ruth: Oh good Father Almighty...you recognize me
Anna: Yep. What are you...doing here?
Ruth: It's a pastime of mine. The band happened to be passing by Genosha. It was a small bar so I figured "no harm no foul"
Anna: This is actually a favorite spot o-

"Just then, Marie enters through the door"

Anna: Me and a couple of friends
Marie: Hey Anna! Order up a pint then! And who's she?
Anna: Oh...just a friend...where's Milo?
Marie: Somethin' came up...SHIELD's goin hysterical again
Anna: Aren't they always
Ruth: You apes and your conflicts

"All 3 women grand a beer and start to drink it"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Ben: That's the reason I don't have a family.

"Ben said as he floated along side the two men. This really wasn't his type of environment but he didn't really know anyone in SXML so he might as well go with them. Though he would like to visit Mishi for another power boost some time. Ben didn't know anything about family problems though. He never had one. Nor did he want one. So he was most likely going to keep his mouth shut and hover around these two."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:48 pm

*Katy has since made he way back to Joe, and informed him of her decision as well, much to Joe's delight.*

Joe: You've made the right decision, trust me.
Katy: I do. I just feel bad for Troy.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:52 pm

"Anna and Marie are complaining about an assortment of things, especially about their jobs as teachers at the Academy, the impossibility of some of the students"

Anna: Only one that behaves is Stella! And even then she constantly calls me out on my fighting form in gym class!
Marie: Tat's cause Filipe teachers her himself...
Anna: Yeah well fuck Filipe!

"Harry suddenly puts a hand on Anna's shoulders"

Harry: I dunno if Rachel is into threesomes "smile". Come on Dave, have a seat. Hey bartender, give me the usual for me and my pa...RUTH!?
Ruth: Oh great...the annoying monkey

"Harry gives Ruth a pat on the back as Dave and him sit next to her"

Ruth: So...what are you here for?
Harry: Friend of mine "points to Dave" has some problems...which he STILL needs to tell me about

"Harry turns to Dave, beer in hand, waiting for his story"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:57 pm

*After speaking with Joe for a little while Katy turned to check the time.*

Katy: I should get going.
Joe: Already?
Katy: I have a friend I need to check on.

*Katy got up from her seat and left the room. She appeared outside of Sandra's place quickly. After a moment of hesitation, thinking about Troy and Joe, she proceeds forward giving a knock before opening the door.*

Katy: Hello, Sandra?

*Katy enters seeing Sandra still sitting alone, she hasn't appeared to move since talking to Dave. Katy takes a seat across from her.*

Katy: Don't tell me Dave...

*She was cut off by Sandra.*

Sandra: He hasn't. He's not happy, but he hasn't decided to leave.
Katy: Hey, lets not get like that. James has already got that annoying part of telepathy covered, cutting people off. Smile
Sandra: I'm... not in the mood alright.

*Katy's attempt to somewhat lighten the mood had seemed to fail before it even got on it's way.*

Katy: Look Dave is hurt, but you two will work this out. You've been through much worse.
Sandra: Yea...
Katy: Sandra listen... you'll get though this. You two have worked so hard to maintain this marriage, to right the wrongs. And if he even thinks that this, after everything else he's stuck by you through, is where it ends. To hell with Manny, he'll have to deal with me.
Sandra: Thanks for the support, but...

*This time it was Katy's turn to jump in on Sandra mid sentence.*

Katy: If you say this is your struggle, I'm gonna slap you. So don't even go there. Friends are here to stick by your side no matter what.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:33 am

"Milo teleported over to Troy, he felt bad in his own opinion Joe was not deserving of Katy. But he knew it was not in his interest to go around manipulating and forcing people into things. He put a hand on Troy's shoulder."

Milo: Troy, I know this won't mean shit, but I'll say it anyway. You're one of my best friends, and if Katy is a dumb enough bitch to leave your ass for that fucking rapist, then it's her fault. I would personally just go beat his ass, toss him in the negative zone, or hell some random monster planet and leave him for dead, but I have to keep up my own reputation, and you know I mean for the safety of mutants everywhere, not for checks.

"Milo sighed he'd never seen Troy in this state before, he was holding himself back from Joe, and even Katy. A yellow light came from his hand and the yellow light spread through Troy's body."

Milo: Just a little present, if anyone deserves it Troy it's you. I just hope things go good for you I really do. And if you need someone to talk to, I'm here or if I'm not send me a message, I don't care if I'm stopping the god damn apocalypse 2.0, I'll do my best to get here.

"Milo then vanished, and outside Crowley was there smiling. He vanished and reappeared near Troy, and smiled."

Crowley: Hello Troy, do you know me? Names Crowley, I'm a salesman, and I've been wondering if you'd be willing to do business with me. Business that deals with getting your precious girl back.
"Dave sighs he didn't really want to break the story with so many people around, especially Marie. He could admit, he always had some-what of a jealous of Milo, that only grew more intense after he took his girl, it was why he'd infected Milo with the Void, a mistake that cost him his family, and their sanity, and only lead to their spiral down into chaos.He gripped his glass, and merely ordered another drink, tears in his eyes."

Dave: harry..I found out my wife, she..has feelings for another man, another man that's she's been with, during the course of our Marriage. After everything I did.to deal with Amora, my past fiancee, and she waltzes off with another man, I want to stay with her the kids, but everything is coming down. I see Hell, I see millions of people suffering everytime I shut my eyes, I see demons, fire, and my only thing holding me was my family, and if there falling apart. "Tears" I don't know what the fuck to do anymore, I need power to change this, I need it!!!! I have to do something! Harry I have do something, and if things keep going the way they are then fuck it, I don't know how far I'll go!!!
"Milo had appeared in Sandra's home with Sandra, and Katy, when he heard Katy's comments, of course with his senses he heard alot, he could only help but smirk."

Milo: Huh friends stay by your side, that's why you left Troy, for a rapist. But don't worry, I'm not here to discuss that, trust me. Sandra, I'm here for you no matter what, like I promised. You can pull through this, Dave loves you, I mean what's going on now with him. I want to listen, I don't want to just use some power and pick it up, I want you to know I care Sandra.
"Nate was seen with a glass in his hand. He was speaking with Amanda Waller, who wanted a meeting with him in the white house. He grabbed his coat, and tears where in his eyes."

Nate: Fall of the League or plans..to terminate Genosha, and if they have that same power on Mephisto,it's gonna turn into a war, and either X Lords all over again, even worst, or total annhilation. I..I have to do what's neccessary.

"Nate clenched his fist before taking off into the sky, heading to D.C, while Marcus sighed he didn't know what to do with the situation."

Marcus: I want to put trust in you guys, you've proven so effective, you'e never betrayed us, and from the feats you've displayed, you have power to total the World Government, and no one in their right mind can deny that. But then again no one wants that, they want the Government to have power, and hell we work for the U.N. But if we support you despite what they say, trust me we'd go so underground, we'd have to have the world think we were dead, we'd loose our connections, our effectiveness, With that cube's loss, I'm sorry there's a balance of power, and I can't change that, I'm just trying to deliver the message peacefully before the U.N changes from it's whole peace stance and with mutants changes in reactions are fast, Yama, I'm sorry.

"Kronos smiled in Yamairo's mind."

Kronos: And once again the human spirit prevails, how kind and accepting humans are. Eventually there done with their new toys, and they move on. Now it's energy, before it was heroes, and before it was God, and before it was the gods, before it was magic. THey use and discard, and manipulate. That's just how your people operate Yama, Am I right?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 am

*Troy was still pissed, he didn't really care what anyone said. Katy was the main reason he stayed with SXM, if she didn't care, then why should he. When Crowley arrived it annoyed Troy.*

Troy: You best wipe that damn smile off your face Crowley. Now what business do you want, some soul deal bullshit.

Katy: Look Milo, I didn't want to hurt Troy or Joe. But, I could only pick one. I hate to think how bad Troy is hurting, but there are a few factors that lead to my final decision. But like you said, here and now is not about me, it's about Sandra.

*Sandra's emotions was strong around Milo, if not for Milo being with Marie and herself being with Dave, she would probably just throw herself into Milo's arms. But she wanted to be strong, not to become a slave to how she felt. But it was hard, much harder then it should be. The recent years have just broken her down, piece by piece and now in the current situation, she couldn't help but fear the worst. She wanted to believe it would all work out, but she couldn't shake her fears.*

Sandra: Milo... remember when we use to be together. Well... I've never admitted it but... I was never truly able to let go. We just connected so well in the short time we had together... now recently I'm getting into the mindset that... that I need help, I need to be open with my family, friends. So... I admitted to Dave that I still have strong feelings for you Milo. I mean, I'm faithful to Dave, I won't leave him to pursue you, and I love him. After all the bullshit I've put him though, and he's still here, still supporting myself and the kids. But I can't just turn off how I feel about you Milo... it's not like flipping a light switch.

*She was tearing up again as the conversation went on.*

Sandra: To... to be honest. I don't think I could do it again, I don't think I could handle another separation. I wanted to be honest with Dave, cause every wrong move I make is always used against me... I didn't want this to be the next big thing some evil demon or whatever would take advantage of, use it against me. I... I just pray I made the right decision. If he was to leave again... it... it killed me inside the first time. If this happens again I just... don't know what I would do with myself...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:22 pm

"Marie and Harry both raise their eyebrow as Anna continues to drink uncaring and Ruth just sighs at being stuck with the humans"

Marie: Oh...let me take a guess..

"Marie takes a sip of her drink. By now Harry's figured it out as well and is fucking embarrassed for not thinkin this through"

Marie: Milo right? Tah was durin the time that little cow Iliria was blackmailin me...
Harry: I never understood how she got in...
Marie: That's between me 'n James...

"Tesla had admitted to what she had done...much to her regret. Both Marie and James agreed that she had been played very very hard, and they didn't want to ruin what she had with Chulance and the friends she had made, so they didn't tell anyone"

Marie: Anyway...maybe tey' r right for each 'ther. 'a mean...powerful one man armies tat barely have a grip on the real world...or

"Marie takes another sip"

Marie: Ya got tah consider what we are tah t'em. We're tah anchors Dave...
Harry: Sorry Marie...
Marie: Ah tis fine. 'll be too drunk tah remember tis talk anyway

"Marie orders another whiskey. Meanwhile, Ruth fidgets around with her beer and just adds"

Ruth: You humans are so complicated. Is love that hard for you to attain. If you desire someone, there shouldn't be any issue at all, and if they don't want you, you overcome it and move on
Harry: Sometimes it isn't that easy. You angels have it easy, you've barely known anything but the purest forms of love. We humans got stuck with the selfish parts of it...it's harder to let go.

"Harry moves is scotch around a bit. Anna is already on her 4th beer while this conversation is going, completely oblivious. Marie is trying to get her to stop"

Harry: To your side, you have an example of someone who has lost 2 loves and it's destroyed her...then there's Marie who has severe intimacy issues and abandonment problems. Dave over here feels insecure and inferior. I'm a childish brat who didn't think to read the situation before I brought Dave here...Milo's going to be maaaaaaaaaaaaad.
Ruth: I wish I could have that many flaws...sometimes I think angels are too perfect

Harry: Anyway Dave. Don't worry. Sandra didn't leave you. I personally saw Sandra completely lose it over your death...more than once. You're the reason she's a stable person. Just cause she has affections for someone of her level doesn't mean shit. I remember Mister Fantastic and Invisible Woman
Ruth: I know those names!
Harry: Reed Richards and Susan Storm. Susan always had a lingering sexual attraction to the previous king of Atlantis, Namor. She never left Reed, because she knew damn well that Reed would always be there for her, and that she needed to be there for him.

------

"Yamairo clenches his fist. Kronos had seriously just took a jab, and he wished he could answer back...but he hasn't told Milo, and probably, Milo may not even feel the Titan. Or maybe Yamairo is finally going insane. Either way, Yama didn't want to let anyone know"

Yamairo: I...fine
Aaron: W-what?!
Yamairo: I'll talk to Filipe. We'll...disband the League. But Genosha stays a free nation...and don't complain if the SXM return. The world will always have heroes. Even if they don't want us...they'll always have us there if they ever need it
Aaron: I...

"Yamairo stands up"

Yamairo: Thanks for hearing us out Marcus. And remember...we will always be on SHIELD's side, no matter what you think of us

"Yamairo walks out, and Aaron quickly says goodbye and follows"

Aaron: Oliver, Milo and Filipe wont take this lying down!
Yamairo: Oliver wont have to. Neither will you. You're going to enroll on the SHIELD's paylist...become Avengers again
Aaron: You think...that'll work?
Yamairo: If not, at least operate off the Stark and Morris estates
Aaron: Yeah I could do that...but...what about you guys?
Yamairo: We'll go back to what we were. I could have Milo teleport our main League tower somewhere you can use it. The SXM were never much for this...I regret that I've been teaching the kids back at the mutant academy about how things were changing and now this happens...although I guess this time it's got nothing to do with mutants.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

"Milo looked at Sandra as she explained his feelings. He had felt bad for leaving her, he never admitted it he sometimes wondered if he regretted his decision when Marie left him. But they get together, those were things he buried deep in his mind in the period when he abandoned humanity, he looked at Sandra. He didn't want to ruin any more lives, he looked at Sandra, and his eyes glowed yellow as he clenched his fist. The whole ground began shaking, and he looked at Katy."

Milo: I don't agree with what you've done, but it's your life, and it's not place to be in your life. If you truly feel he's right for you then go for it, just know there's always repercussions for your actions.

"Milo looked at Sandra, standing up grabbing her and shoving her into the wall. He then gathered light around him as he looked at her gritting his teeth."

Milo: Sandra your an unfaithful whore, how dare you EVER have feelings for me, when your husband has literally gone to hell and back more then he's cooked dinner for you and the kids! HOW COULD YOU EVER RISK A FUCKING SEPARATION YOU STUPID BITCH! You can take your feelings and shove them up your ass, an go back to your husband .Because frankly I'm like Tanya, I'm tired of your fucking drama, I'm tired of your shit you stupid bitch! Go fuck yourself, hell og fuck Dave, he's your husband, but don't you bring your damn drama, nobody gives a shit, ooh demons, you're the god damn Phoenix, accept your destiny, get your godmod powers and fix your own problems, I don't associate with shriveled up examples of their former selves.

"Milo used the light blasting Sandra into the wall, turning to Katy, and thanks to Manny's power he used TK tossing Katy into a wall before she could say something. Milo made a bottle of alcohol appear in his hands, and downed it."

Milo: WHAT DO YOU WANNA SAY BITCH!? Don't tell me about your fucked up life, I know about your parents, I know about your long lost brother, your family issues! WHAT ABOUT MY STEP FATHER BEAT ME EVERY FUCKING DIE, KRISTEN IS DEAD, I LOST LUCY!, I LOST MY FATHER, I LOST EVERYTHING! I CAUSED THE HUNTERS, I ALMOST WIPED OUT THE WHOLE FUCKING UNIVESE! BOOH HOO YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING PROBLEMS! WHAT ABOUT THE VOID, THE THINGS I DEAL WITH CONSIDER EARTH FUCKING BACTERIA! YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR ME YOU BITCH YOU FUCKING CUNT FACED ASSHOLE FUCK YOU! Keep this up, I hope he leaves your ass, you fucking retard.
"Dave couldn't help but manage a smile, relationship counseling from comic books, even if technically the events had happened."

Dave: Thanks Harry, don't know what I could do without you, and Marie you're right. But sometimes I wish I could have power like that, not for the sake of being powerful, but for their sake. Hell I'm the most useless in my family, my son is powerful, Chloe is strong, even Abby had all that potential. I just wish I had the power to help my family, the power to defend them like a good husband, a good father. Sad I want to loosen the weight, I don't want to be an anchor.
"With the conversation ever Marcus felt hurt, he felt as if the world would need heroes. He just slumped down in his chair, a blank state on his face."

Marcus: What have I done..If anyone's to blame if something comes next, it's my fault....good job..the promotion is mine, I'm gonna go down in history as the one who finally ended the heroes, and then when the world needs them I'll be hte one they blame.

"Kronos looked at Yamairo, the jab had hurt him."

Kronos: Yamairo, there are just some things, leaders must know about society.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:50 pm

*Sandra looked to Milo, the surprise of the situation was overcome with anger. Milo was one of her best friends, a former boyfriend, and this is how he acts towards her when she was looking for a little symphony, from a man she had feelings for. Then turn around and attack Katy as well.*

Sandra: Yes you had problems, that's one of the reasons we fucking related in the first place.

*Sandra's sadness had seemed to of faded, she was in no state of mind to think about if Milo was purposely doing this for the better of her relationship with Dave, or if she had just misjudged the man and he was simply a dick.*

Sandra: Fine then fuck you to Milo. Go out and save the fucking universe. Funny thing you bring up Tanya, I'm probably not even talking to the real fucking you anyway am I!! I thought we had something between one another, but all you are is a cosmic prick isn't you.

*She went over to check on Katy, who was alright for the most part.*

Sandra: So what the fuck did you attack her for. Now your picking favorites, so what you don't like Joe so he doesn't deserve a chance. Isn't we suppose to be all about second chances here. No one here has spent more time around Joe then her, so if she feels he's right for her, she could go for it. Congratulate her, don't warn her!!

*She was mad at Milo and at herself for not seeing who Milo was.*

Sandra: Besides Dave you was one of the closest people I felt I could tell anything to. Now all I want is for you to fucking leave me alone. Abby, Dave, David, their all haunted by memories of hell. You think your the only one who had to fight for a good life, I've had to fight for everything I got. I've had to earn my owns trust, I've been through hell and back to keep this family together. I've experience losses, breakup, hell everything that has gone wrong did go wrong. So what, you've had a problem with me all this time and just never said anything, just pretending to be the "good caring guy".

*Sandra seemed ready to go by the look of it, Milo wanted to be a ass, it was fine by her. He wanted a fight she'd bring it.*

Sandra: Katy why don't you leave us, we'll talk later.
Katy: Wait, you sure?
Sandra: Yea. You can't do much here anyway.

*Katy didn't know why Milo snapped so suddenly, he seemed like a man who had generally come to terms with his mistakes and moved past his troubles, the very thing Sandra was having trouble with. Why not help her instead of going badshit crazy on her. Either way Katy took Sandra's advice and left.*

Sandra: So you got a problem with me, you want a damn fight, then bring it... Fusion.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:07 pm

"Ben was sitting on a seat next to dave and sipping on a glass of orange juice. He really had nothing to say. But he figured he should say something."

Ben: It could be worse ya know. You could have no family at all. Or all of your family could die. Or all of your family could hate your guts. There are worse things, be happy you're not in on of those situations.

"Ben said taking a sip of his orange juice again."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:23 pm

Harry: Where did...what?

"Harry just sighs. Marie and Anna are startled by Ben's sudden appearance...but then Harry just tells them to chill"

Harry: Alright Dave...I get what you're sayin
Marie: Frankly that's a whole lotta bullcrap!

"Marie was now somewhat drunk as well"

Marie: Don't assume just cause yer weak ya can't protect them. Protectin tems got nothing to do with power.
Harry: I remember...during the soul tournament...you quite literally threw Shawkun into a volcano because he touched Sandra, before she could look up for herself. Dave...you're still the reason she can even function. Don't sell yourself short. You're stronger than you think.

"Harry puts his hands on his friend's shoulders. Ruth is seeing the humans interact and wonders why it's so fascinating. She had never quite understood why Raphael, Uriel...even Lucifer had such fascination with humans. And Harry was particularly interes-"

Ruth: Wait...what?

"Anna is now passed out on the counter."

Harry: Anna's out...sigh...

----

Yamairo: Shut up. I know I hurt him more by being what he can't be because of his responsibilities. But I wont let him feel guilty. When needs heroes, he'll get them. And just like Zane and Near, I won't let his SHIELD be known for the decisions he was forced to make

"Yamairo teleports back to Genosha mansion. Aaron sighs as he takes out a bottle of scotch"

Aaron: Want some?
Yamairo: I don't drink Aaron...
Aaron: Man you're really beat up over this huh? Well...you're the hero. Always have been. Don't worry to much. Things always set themselves straight. Just trust in that

----

"Meanwhile, in Portugal, Lisbon was covered in snow. Me, Rachel and Stella were walking along the downtown shopping area"

Rachel: I can't believe you actually did this!
Me: I always wanted to see this place covered in snow...looks beautiful
Rachel: Yeah. So come on, continue the tour

"I'm showing Rachel around Lisbon. Technically, I had never brought her here. I mostly stayed away from my past life. I had a very bad grudge on my family, and I didn't want anything to do with them."
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:51 pm

*Terrell materializes between Milo and Sandra with a joint in his hand*

Terrell: Hey hey hey! Calm the fuck down. Listen, I know being super powerful has its stresses and shit..... damn I can't even relate. Every person on our level of power have this sense of duty. Milo is the POTU. Sandra you're the phoenix. Kano is god king. Where the fuck is my title?...... Now back to business. You two can't fight. I don't canre about the damage you might do. Fuck the world. You two are my friends though. Oh and sorry about the Redeemer's Tower defenses Sandra. Anyway, bring it in guys.

*Terrell said this with his squinted red eyes and held his arms open for a group hug*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:31 pm

*Milo may of picked the worse times to get under Sandra's skin, but perhaps Terrel was right.*

Sandra: You may have a point. Teammates shouldn't fight among each other.

*It was pretty clear after their little exchange, Sandra was not in the hugging mood. She was grateful That Terrel took it upon himself to stop the fight though.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:54 pm

"Ben walked over to Anna and drew a mustach on her face then sat back down."

Ben: And that is why I don't drink. Who knows what someone will do to you while you're out if you drink too much! I mean look at her, someone drew a mustache on her pretty little face.

"Ben said, once more taking a sip of his orange juice, not at all ashamed that he was drinking juice in a bar"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"Crowley looked at Troy, and smiled. He knew about the deal he made during Osborn's reign of terror, and knew he was no noob when it came to matters of the soul, he looked at him, he saw a light pulsating through his body, he felt different, as if he had a power flowing through him."

Crowley: Something less expensive, a soul contract, your life is at stake, no soul, I need some work done, A Ghost Rider deal, I can't give you a zarathos, but I can hook you up with an impressive fire demon. I figure it suits your taste, that for your love.
"Milo looked at Sandra eyeing her. The outburst was over, but the damage was done. Even if he rewinded time she would remember, she was the Phoenix, he cracked his neck and looked at Terrell shaking his hand."

Milo: Yo, I agree with you man, but Sandra isn't someone I wanna be near, not to mention hug.

"He vanished reappearing in the bar area seeing Dave was there talking to Sandra. He ordered two expensive drinks and went over to take a seat kissing Marie."

Milo: Hey baby, Superman's here,
Dave: Hey Milo,

"Dave couldn't help but say his name with some jeleousy, and wanted to hold his tounge. He vanished reappearing in his home, seeing David was sleep, and Chloe as well, he sighed going into the pantry to grab some chips."

Dave: Wonder where Sandra is, damn i drunk too much she'll be able to tell.
Kronos: Perhaps your right, one thing about humanity is despite their ignorance, they realize when they make a mistake. Too bad Gods can't adapt that certain aspect, my son still hasn't apologized for putting me in that torture.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:19 pm

Harry: You know...you don't seem like such an evil guy? And you DID help us back during Fear Itself. Then again...most villains aren't really that bad discounting the psychopathy and killings.

"Harry finishes his whiskey just as Milo arrives and Dale leaves. He stares really awkwardly between Marie and Milo, until, in a rare glimpse of class"

Ruth: I'm sorry to interrupt, but she's really badly intoxicated "points to Anna"
Harry: I gotta take her home! Come on Ben
Ben: B

"Harry grabs him, and Anna and they leave, Ruth leaves as well with a quick blink, leaving Marie and Milo alone, Marie hasn't actually said anything to him yet"

Marie: Ya should go talk ta Dave. He left migthy pissed at ya.

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron has went to the tower to finish up some stuff and wait for Filipe. Yamairo is alone. Kronos is still talking to him, taunting him, but he's mostly ignoring it with mediation...until"

Kronos: You know, the thing that gets me the most is...sure, you ARE right. Your two girlfriends aren't the same. And you may love both...but how do you live with yourself knowing that you moved so quickly. I mean...love of your life? How long was it? about a year? Gotta admit Yamairo, part of the reason was that she was a clone right? You know that deep down. Can't lie to what's in your head

Yamairo: SHUT! UP!

"Yamairo finally snaps...just as Isabel enters the room"

Isabel: Yamairo...what is wrong? You have been acting extremely out of character since you returned from your trip, and your powers were affected. Neither James nor William know why
Yamairo: I'm fine...just...a bad vision
Isabel: You are lying to me. I can tell your accelerated oxygen consumption indicates that you're heart rate is increasing...and...I can tell

"Yamairo and Isabel stare at each other. Should he tell her...should he trust her"

Krono: Or...you know...just LIE! Like every good hero does. Lies and cheats the name of the game right? Ever heard of a group call the ILLUMINATI! Oh yeah, sure you have...or maybe not, Ventro probably erased that information after Amanda released it...

"Yamairo wonders what he means. He keeps trying to block it out, but this just raises Isabel's suspicions"

Yamairo: It's...Kronos...or I'm going insane. I'm hearing and seeing Kronos the Titan...
Isabel: The same Titan that helped you attain your skills with temporal control correct? It is in my memories. Has he returned?
Yamairo: He says he's bodiless...I...maybe I'm going crazy.
Isabel: Or maybe he is attempting to use you.

"Isabel grabs Yama's hand, and he offers no resistance as she leads him to take a seat"

Isabel: Do you want to ask for help?
Yamairo: I...
Isabel: Otherwise, I shall help you find how this happened, and help you release yourself from these visions. And now my other question is why did you not tell me sooner?
Yamairo: I...didn't want to worry you?
Isabel: Pardon my crude language, but you were quite the idiot. Aren't we a couple? Is the point of that not to rely on each other? Have you not helped more times than I care to count? Is it not thanks to you I am even able to feel enough emotion to give this speech? Yamairo...you're the reason I'm alive in every sense of the word, and the reason I did not simply become a weapon...or worse a pale imitation of the woman that gave me my appearance. So please...rely on my help more often. Alright?

"Yamairo looks at his wife and suddenly realizes something...she has become really damn articulate over time. He laughs off the silly thought as obvious, and she kisses him"

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron is sitting in the League's office chair...remembering his days as Avengers leader. If the Avengers were returning...what if they asked him to be leader. Would he accept...could he even do it right. He had made so many mistakes. He had cost friends their lives. He had fallen to the same rash behaviors as the man that actually did the killings"

Aaron: Maybe Ollie wont mind being the leader I guess...I doubt I'll ever earn this spot again
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 pm

*Sandra shook Terrel's hand, thanking him for coming out, then bid him farewell. She went to meet up with Dave, she caught Dave in a hug by surprise as she just showed up suddenly.*

Sandra: Honey I'm sorry, I was a fool to still have feelings for Milo, I realize that now. Your the only man I need in my heart.

Troy: Every time people get involved with you, shit go's south. Why don't you go sucker Phoenix into doing more of your dirty work. Joe is all mine.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:50 pm

"Once they had arrived to wherever it was they arrived Ben continued to respond to Harry"

Ben: Bad? No I'm not bad, I just like to have fun and make mischief. Unfortunately for me a lot of 'fun' things are illegal. Such as embezzlement.

"Ben said floating next to Harry"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

"Dave looked at her, as she embraced her in a hug. She brought on startling news, he wondered if his own outburst had anything to do with it. He kissed her."

Dave: Sandra, I'm sorry..I left, I's didns means it toos muches I means it.

"Dave's word where slurred, which was something he attributed to drinking too much. He stumbeled forward and sat down on the kitchen looking at her."

Dave: I love you no matter what, I mean when Amora came back, I had old feelings come back, but I love you more, your my love, and I'm not mad baby.
Crowley: Those new powers of yours, I could help you get a handle on them, but I see you guys are racist when it coms to demons. We have a bad rep because of Constatine, and Exorcist even tho they are good movies.

"Crowley made a card appear in his hand and vanished."
"MIlo kissed Marie on the forehead."

Milo: How can I apologize for being perfect? Come on Marie, I mean if I apologize to him for that, I'm gonna have to apologize to people on the team about my powers, apologize about how I work in bed.

"He smiled at her, he didn't know if he would tell her about the outburst. He was trying to cover it up with humor but he potentially lost someone he felt was a sister. He opened the drinks and sipped his."

Milo: Marie..I want to tell you something, I haven't told you anybody. I did something bad to Sandra, I..threw her into a wall, I roughed her up a bit, told her things, I said things I'd never said, I was trying to help Dave. I've seen that family suffer so much, I just wanted to crush those feelings as best as I could, and no amount of counseling would do that, I felt her emotions, she's with Dave now, but I may have just shattered one of my closest friendships, and.."Tear" I d.don't know if I can handle loosing her, selfish isn't it.
Oliver: Like I deserve leadership Aaron, I may do a better job with the cameras, but I have more. I lost her twice, Sammie I mean, she's moved on to her own little business with Oscorp, but the Angels want me gone, they think I'm the future False Prophet, seems problems keep on coming, your reputation is coming down hard on the Company, and I got a message yesterday saying I know what you did.

"Oliver sat down in a chair near Aaron."

Oliver: I consider you a good friend, and the only reason I ever lead the Avengers or the Company was because you weren't there man. You're Aaron fucking Stark, we all make mistakes, the bigger you are, the bigger the mistakes. But right now I mean if someone really knows some things I did from school, to Osborn, it could be bad, if it comes to ,I won't you to cut off our partnership, people are already leading a boycott against your shit, we don't need to end up homeless.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:07 pm

"Marie facepalms"

Marie: Ya know...fer a physical god, ya have really have no way how tah talk to a lady. Ya didn' need tah tell her tins like that. Also sorry if mah accent is a bit...irish. I'm already drunk..also yer not as good in bed as ya think ya are. BARTENDER! Another round a scotch on rocks

----

Aaron: This isn't about Stark Enterprises. I was planning on getting that back, no offense to your "masterful business sense"

"Aaron grins at the jab"

Aaron: I'm talking about being a leader to the Avengers. I...fucked it up, I cost people their lives. Maybe because you've made more mistakes means you're better equipped for this

-----

"Harry is tucking in Anna. making sure she's alright and has water and food if she wakes up in the middle of the night with a massive headache."

"He exits the apartment onto the night sky with Ben and Ruth following. Ruth is trying to get something in, but Ben or Harry constantly interrupt."

Harry: Look, that's all well and good...Ruth?

"The archangel looks extremely annoyed now. She waves her hand and Ben is dropped somewhere on Genosha"

Harry: What was that for...

"Harry looks at her as she suddenly pushes him against a wall"

Harry: Okaay...
Ruth: Are you seeing someone?
Harry: Aaah...

"Harry's head flashes to several misses he's hmm...had somewhat of an interesting contact with. Being a spy had it's benefits."

Ruth: So currently no one
Harry: Keep out of my head
Ruth: No one right?
Harry: No...why?

"Harry and Ruth stare intently at each other. Ruth was wondering exactly why she was doing this. The two of them continue to stare until she they suddenly both vanish again...to a possibly easily guessed location"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 pm

Sandra: You had a right to be mad, I can't hold it against. Just you being here now is all I want. Milo may of meant something to me, but he's not you.

*Sandra felt as if Milo hurt her, not physically, but inside. He was someone she was so close to, she felt comforted by. Then he went and did that, and at all times while she and Dave was struggling to overcome a issue. She was to angry and hurt by Milo to care, all she cared about was Dave being back. Drunk or not, they always pulled though in the end.*

*Troy merely glimpsed at the card, then burned it away. He wasn't about to be no demons bitch.*

Troy: Now with that out of the way.

*Troy took to the sky's again, blasting off.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next