Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:17 pm

Milo: Well after this round we'll see about that won't we.

"Milo had the ability to induce a state of drunkeness, but he also enjoyed being around Marie when she'd fallen to the liquor.The next morning he had spoken with Oliver about the chaos going on, he had made his way to Space a battery in his hand and Ivankov and were seen."

Ivankov: So what is this?
Milo: Power cell, composed of the same energy as a cosmic cube, it's been altered to serve as an automatic energy source, we have a contract, 10 years don't mess with us, and help deal with any U.N attempt to put us down.
Ivankov: Contract signed Milo, this is perfect for us, an advancement like this, we'll be capable of our own invasions.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

*While Dave was out like a log, the liquor helping him sleep heavier, Sandra had a somewhat restless night, getting bits of sleep here and there. By the time morning came, Sandra had breakfast ready by the time Dave work up, David having been helping her get everything ready. After enjoying a good breakfast, Sandra let David go out to play, leaving her and Dave alone.*

Sandra: He'll find out eventually, but didn't want to give Milo a tainted name among the kids yet.

*Dave wondered what Sandra meant by this as the comment seem to come randomly.*

Dave: Sandra is something wrong?
Sandra: Maybe. Dave, yesterday when we was having... difficulties, I opened up and confessed my feelings towards Milo after he and Katy came to visit. I don't know exactly why, but Milo snapped. He talked shit to me and even attacked me, as well as Katy. In the state I was in, it never occurred to me to question Milo's actions, I just snapped back at Milo. If not for Terrel showing up, Milo and myself would of surely ended up duking it out. *sigh* How much damage would that of caused.

*Sandra thought about how everything would of gone down without Terrel's interference.*

Sandra: Well I guess one of us would of fixed things. But damnit I thought he was our friend, he's helped all of us a lot.

*Dave still only had a vague idea of what went down, but he was quickly caught up to speed when Sandra showed him the full event telepathically.*

*Meanwhile we see Troy standing outside his fathers base of operations.*

Troy: Time to visit old daddy-o.

*Troy blew open the entrance, and killed several tugs with a blast of fire.*

Troy: KNOCK, KNOCK, anybody home!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:03 am

"Dave was infuriated at the idea that his wife had been with Milo, or the feelings for him. He was somewhat relived she'd been rejected but the fact that he had assaulted her infuriated him even worst. He wanted go after Milo but knew such a venture was pointless, with his unlimited powers none could stop him from doing as he pleased, nothing on this earth."

Dave: That fucker, well we can't do anything him, and Filipe's got enough to deal with us, we thought wrong then if he's going around hitting you, and if he does it again then we'll find a way to stop him, I don't care how but we will, baby I love you and know one's gonna treat you like that.

"He leaned over and gave her a kiss, Milo was watching rendering himself undetectable. Events were turning out like he had hoped them two, he'd mended one relationship at the cost of another. He vanished reappearing in his room seeing his kids were still sleep. He smirked remembering the days when he use to sleep as, he formed a PB & J sandwhich out of thin appear, and appeared in his tower, looking over various disasters in the world. Not in the mood to go out he simply altered reality on a universal scale to deal with the various issues instantly."

Milo: That should hold for now. Hunters be on your guard, I need to rest yes, I need to rest you heard right.
"Greg looked at his son and sighed. For heroes they could be very brutal, which is something that had often stained the SXML's image, it seemed Green Arrow who had murdered Osborn not only led the New Avengers for a period of time, but was now involved in the SXML."

Greg: What do you need Troy, do I need to kick your ass again or something, honestly every damn day you get on my nerves.
"In another area a man was seen walking out of a gas station, Harvey who had plastic surgery. They had been unable to uncover them, he'd got in contact with the gang he formed the Goblins, and they were seeking more of the Goblin formula for strength. He ha an army of people addicted to the formula he managed to develop, and he was on the hunt for Neil Sinister who had the ability to manipulate and create the X Gene."

Harvey: Can't believe the SXML don't care, but don't worry I'll have you soon Sinister.

"As he got into his vehicle, a man unleashed optic blasts on him, Harvey started up the car and drove froward as the blasts hit a gas tank, and an explosion went off taking out the entire gas station. Accelerating forward the explosion sent the car flipped over, and Harvey leaped out, a board in his hands that expanded into a glider hoping on it he rode into the sky cursing. In another area an under ground lab was seen and several people strapped down were screaming as Neil was looking at them injecting one with a needle, screaming as his skin started turning green, and nails grew on his arms and legs."

Neil: So the explosion was set off good, that means Osborn should have been eliminated, I'm working on reproducing the Goblin formula, if I can control these Goblins, I'll be one step closer to recreating the Maurders but I've decided to create a new group you know in honor of the year. Genophiles, I know perverted I like it.
"In another area a bar people were screaming being converted into energy and being placed into french fries, Ellen seen eating the french fries."

Ellen: Oh my god, living people's energy make these fries so good, what do you think?
Sebastian: If you're asking if I care about you converting people to energy, and devouring them for your youth , I could care less baby. What I want to know is your plans for Afansas/
Ellen: That Bastard can go suck some political cock, I just want to keep siphoning energy till I find something more permenant, although it's fun having all these people in me, hearing their screams, messing them, it's a good pass time.
Sebastian: I See, well he's trying to restart the Red Room project trying to recreate the effects of that mutant outburst a few years back.
Ellen: Sure he is, like I said could give a fuck less about him, I got bigger plans, the Sisterhood, I got my mark spread out even on that Osborn chick, the one who has all that power. I heard her brother was missing, we get him, then we can tell her we can find him, get more control over her, get my drift? I'm gonna do a seance find some spirits, see what they call pull up.
Sebastian: Gotcha, might as well enjoy my vacation in the states, a little kidnapping is always fun.
"Sean was seen standing emitting energy blinding the thugs, and rendering them immobile,allowing the police to arrest them , and grinned allowing the press to take pictures."

Sean: Yes Yes, I know I'm amazing

"Suddenly Felicia appeared behind him sending a portal around him, and they both reappeared in their room on Genosha in the SXML tower, and kissed."

Felicia: Oh shut up, cocky asshole
Sean: I know you like my co
Felicia: Look I just got done dealing with an army of mutant zombie dragons, there were nothing like the real dragons so it was easy, just took a bunch of demon powers, and some old magicians who specailized in necromancy.
Sean :Hmm Maybe I can liven things up baby. "Grins"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:41 am

Sandra: *sigh* I hate this... why now, after all these years. Makes me wonder more then ever about past events.

*She was referring to Madara and Void, although she never outright said it.*

Sandra: You wonder if he could have done more to prevent a lot of what we went though, or if they was just manipulating a dark side Milo had all along....

*Well whatever the reason, it was good to have Dave at her side. She kissed Dave and smiled.*

Sandra: You always have my back, and if not for your support I probably wouldn't of made it this far, thank you. And Dave, yes I may of had feeling for Milo, but I hope you understand I would of never left you for him. Don't every feel like I've just settled for you. Me and Milo had a thing going do to circumstance, but we, you and me Dave, are the ones who truly feel in love.

Troy: Oh I got a few new tricks for you old timer.

*Troy walked around the area slowly, keeping a slight glance on Greg for sighs of attack.*

Troy: I've come to realize something recently. You see, there was a certain women that had played a major part in me staying with SXM, who played the part of changing me, getting me to give a damn, to become a hero. However, I see now that the life I've been living has been a lie. It hasn't been my life, it's been what she's mad of me. Now she's done turned around and stabbed in the back. Now here's the deal, I could take out my frustration on you, before returning to Genosha and finishing her off. Or, I could bring my serves to you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am

Dave: Well whatever side he has, I say for now we stay clear out of that psycho's way. But I wouldn't be surprised, but I'm sure if it comes to it, the team can help do something.
Greg: And how do I know this isn't a trick? Maybe trying to get a confession from me on camera, shut down my business, or be a double agent, bring the SXML against me? Well whatever it is, I'm happy to embrace you. To be honest I've been thinking recently, seeking something else religion, something to bring me closer to you, my family well there's something your mother didn't tell you. I wanted to reveal it to you but, she's a lying whore. I've always wanted a son, she tried to kill you, shoot you, but the bullet was melted, and the doctors managed to take you out, she tried to kill you.

"Greg reached under his desk, and pulled out the medical files that Katie had tried to get taken away, walking over to his son calmly he handed them to him."

Greg: Your loving mother tried to have you killed, as for the rape, she had sex with my brother, she cheated on me, it wasn't right but neither where her actions. But what do you think?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:30 am

Sandra: I don't mean to make the team sound bad, but if this develops to a more serious matter, I doubt many of SXM could do much. The right selection of top powers though... maybe. Well anyway your right, we'll stay out of his way till, or if he steps out of line.

*Troy was in shock, though didn't show it.*

Troy: They are all bitches and whores... but this?

*Just as Greg seemed questionable of Troy's sudden change of heart, Troy was somewhat questionable about this turn of events, for if this was true, he'd been fighting the wrong enemy all along.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:41 am

Dave: I know but, it's best to leave Ventro alone, hope that was one of his drug relapses, and stay out of his way, but he doe get out of hand, with your power and my speed we can put something together fast to deal with it.

"He kisses her."

Dave: I'll go talk to David about staying away from his crazy ass, since he'll read my mind anyway, and worst I don't want him trying to fight him for his wonderful mom, you just go watch some TV and rest.

"He kissed her again and teleported away to speak to David."
"Greg shrugged."

Greg: Frankly I was surprised myself, I had my own gripes against her, I've always hated the heroes, but I've been recruited into a group known as Compound. Organized Crime coming together, problem is lots of the members vanished off the face of the map, I was on a "Vacation" Where I managed to obtain these files from an old friend of mine, who believe it or not is a Fallen Angel. Trust me I'm no religious man, but when proof is presented it's presented, then again we've seen so many other gods so who cares who's right I'm not about to kneel.

"He eyed his son, the records were true, he was surprised by Katie's actions, it would explain her actions, he reached into his phone and sent a message to Kimiko."

Greg: I have a friend named Kimiko, she can manipulate energy, including kinetic, if you want she could subdue Jacob, go speak with your mother, well I could, I'd show her the files, stay back, if you don't trust me you can spring in and unleash your fury, but I want to show you without a doubt my son she is a traitorous whores, like most women are, you come to learn that over time.
"Zach took another shot, and as the man rushed at him, he fell slamming into the table, and the other two tripped on some spilled beer and slammed into the wall, he turned to Luke shrugging."

Zach: What can I say, I'm just lucky you have to admit going on patrol is easy with a man who can control fate itself. Honestly I should have come up with a better code name then Domino,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 am

Sandra: *sigh* First my family, now my friends... and just when I thought things was going to start looking up.

*Sandra paused for a moment before heading back to the house. It shouldn't take Dave long to find David, she just hope he listened and started thinking maybe she should of went with Dave.*

*Troy looked at Greg, a pause and stare down between the two for a few seconds.*

Troy: Alright then. Contact your friend Kimiko, it's time I pay dear old mother a visit.

*He still wasn't sure on what was presented before him, but he had to know if it was true. In a way he missed the old days, no connections, no ties, no one to betray him.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:46 am

"Dave returned with a cake and placed it on the table."

Dave: to lay the load off, david understands, he's mad but he won't do anything stupid, I got us some cake, your favorite. Very Happy
"within 30 minutes Kimiko had subdued Jacob, and Greg went to Katie's apartment kicking the door open, as he looked at her with a blue tooth on so Troy could hear, he held the medical records."

Greg: So that's your game, you try to win back our son's heart, and you don't even tell him you tried to kill him?
Katir: the fuck did you, wheres Jacob?!"

"Greg placed the files on the table, and began increasing the temperature burning Katie who sat down to open the files and her eyes widdened in fear."

Katie: How I had the telepath destroy these! You fucker, stay away from my son!
Greg: the one you wanted dead?!
Katie: It was a mistake, you tried to kill his girlfriend, kill me, my husband, others
Greg: Oh like he cared about you fuckers, I didn't even know he was alive no thanks to you, and well he almost was, I'm going to reveal it.
Katie: You fucker, no you won't, I'm friends with a telepath, a strong one he'll fuck you up, kill me, and he'll fuck it up, I already called him kill me Bitch!
Greg: So you played your cards well...you fucking whore..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:06 am

*Sandra smiled as Dave passed her a piece, sitting by her.*

Sandra: You really didn't need to go out of your way to do this.

*She took a bit of the cake, enjoying it, and her time with her husband.*

*As Katie threatened Greg Troy soon made his own entrance on the scene, simply walking in he spoke.*

Troy: And I'm friends with a stronger telepath, two actually. And I don't think you want me to get either of them here, do you now mother.

*Troy spoke in a cold, serious tone, after hearing everything Greg said being confirmed. While he had technically abandoned SXM, he had done nothing to get on their bad side. So if he said he needed help against a telepath, he was sure Milo or Sandra wouldn't be long to respond.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:46 am

Dave: I just want to help baby best I can.
Greg: so the truth is revealed isn't it.
Katie: Troy I love you, honey he's a liar, I didn't meant ot, he raped me I was under pressur eI
Greg: Killed your only son tried to, because you cheated on my friedn, and I reacted? my Best friend, even told him to get rid of me? You almost got him too, but luckily my power saved me.

"Greg heated Katie causing her blood to boil as she yelled flaling to the ground and Greg stopped."

Greg: your a lying whore who manipulates everyone, and always tries to seek atonment and blame those who you've wronged who won't forgive you, I wasn't right that night, and I haven't lived a good life, but you're even worst. At least I admit my sins, you continue to cover yours up, Troy do with her as you will, I'm taking the chopper back to my office.

"With that Greg headed outside to his chopper where his pilot was waiting, and a body guard armed with anti mugen bullets sitting on the side as Greg boarded."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:09 am

*Sandra smiled and gave Dave a hug.*

Sandra: You do help me Dave, you help me more then you realize. I know it may look like I can get... emotional. But I would be much worse off without you. You, David, Abby... you give me a reason to keep trying, to hold hold on to the person I am. I'm thankful just with you being here Dave.

*Troy walked over to Katie and knelled by her giving her a few slaps on the face to get her to focus through the pain Greg put her in, he grinned as the two caught eye contact.*

Troy: I won't kill you... this time. But I don't take kindly to you trying to kill me. Hear my words. You, Katy, I'm done with you all.

*Troy got up and started to walk away as Katie struggled up. When Troy got to the door he stopped.*

Troy: One more thing.

*Troy swings around blasting Katie with a fire blast that gave her bad burns torched her clothing, but not enough to kill her her.*

Troy: That's for trying to kill me. Next time I see you, be sure I will finish the job. This was just a taste of some well overdue payback.

*Troy didn't intend to kill her yet, and left her burnt and in pain, taking off to the sky's.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:32 am

Dave: I think we can bring this family together, look remember Chloe. Remember Mephisto David told me she had no nightmares,he didn't do anything bad compared to what he did to us, but she's a little girl. We should take her to James, hell maybe the whole family to him for psychiatric help.
"After an hour ride Greg had returned to his office, and was looking at his schedule planning a meeting in Vegas, someone would assume Castiel's position, probably a close friend."

Greg: where's my son..hmm
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 am

*Zach had a point, things was certainly easier with him around.*

Luke: Can't complain. Makes my job all that much easier.

*Sandra took a moment to think about what Dave said.*

Sandra: I guess it couldn't hurt none. Chloe has certainly seemed to have gotten off easier then any of us, honestly I'm surprised Mephisto didn't do anything to her.

*There was a short pause.*

Sandra: I miss Abby.

*Troy was not far behind as he had landed on the roof of the building Greg was in. He stepped inside walking normally till reaching Greg.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:10 am

Zach: Yeah, so how are things going with you man, any girls?
Dave: Mephisto is loyal, he's not like those others demons, not to say I like any of em, but its good when a annoying ass villain keeps there word for once. You want to contact James o rme?
"Greg looked up."

Greg: You're here, a helicopter beat you, must not have wanted to beat me, I must say I'm jealous I've always wanted to flame on.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:40 pm

(We thought of making a forum but changed our mind. We do it in the forum so we can lock and archive the topics. Once you get so many pm's, posts get deleted. We don't want the rp deleted, spent to much time on it.)

Luke: Ah the usual. Few nighters, haven't found a serious women yet.

Sandra: Why not go meet him. I would say this is something better to ask in person the via telepath, not that he wouldn't read your mind anyway, but still.

Troy: I just took the long way around, you know I could of beaten you here.

*Troy grinned.*

Troy: I wouldn't say it's impossible to do these days.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:31 am

(Justin what the hell, the rp has been slow for 5 months before, and you ain't done no damn epilogu. I like that shit with Shawkun bitch dead ight anyway ignoring the future don't delete it keep it for nostalgia.)

Zach: Know how you feel, I've been thinking of talking to that new chick, who converts energy to strength. But there's something else, I've been getting letters you know my family I fucking hate them, but someone is threatening to put shit I "Did" to them on youtube unless I get 1 million dollars to them, it's always some shit with us.
Dave: I suppose youre right, half the people on this damn island can read minds xD.

"Dave focused teleporting to James office knocking on the door."
Greg: I suppose, so we're finally in a partnership. Now that you know the truth, can't say she didn't "Try" dosen't explain that she'sa lying ass whore but that's just me I won't say anything about her if you don't want me too. First order of business is we need money and bad the SXML is really hammering down on organized crime, remember Terracorp with the cure the Government is gonna make it mandatory, a shipment was blown up, CIA wants me to help get the shipment to a TC facility in Manhattan, we do that, and we're clear we can cut down on the superheroes, maybe even inject your mother's latest fuck buddy. Don't worry we didn't rough up that jamican.
"Milo was seen in the skies looking over the world with telepathy and enhanced hearing. Using powerful magical energy manipulation he was stopping multiple criminals, and multiple drug operations, when suddenly Dave appeared looking at Milo."

Milo: Aren't you suppose to be at James right now
Dave: Don't bull shit me Milo, I know you have enough power to to make it so nobody even knows I visited you, my wife included. I know why you did that shit, out of nowhere. You're not on PCP, you don't do drugs like that.
Milo: hey come on now, Marijuana Legalization was already passed, sure I used telepathy to get it done, but come on we've fucked up the drug industry so bad.
Dave: Enough with it damn it Milo! Enough with the damn Devil May Cry attitude, sure you're Superman, but you're getting married, you have kids, you run a billion dollar company that's done more charity then Michael Jackson, you've got shit to do, why not just remove the feelings from her with a power! Reality manipulation, cosmic energies, wish granting, anything! Damn it! You have powers for a reason!
Milo: I don't abuse my abilities like that, I've seen suffering, I've seen how far I've gone. I've seen entire futures we're I've messed up like that. Think of it like this, the truth hurts but lies heal. Now get to your meeting.

"Milo snapped using his powers to make it so no one knew Dave ever visited him, and he was with James."

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:58 pm

Luke: We could always have Milo just poof it all away. Razz

*Luke said it in a light hearted way to calm the mood. What was probably funnier was everyone knew Milo could actually do it.*

*Dave was answered quickly. James as usual already knew what Dave had came for.*

Troy: Not that I care anymore. All the events that has unfolded lately has really opened my eyes to a lot.

*Troy went over leaning to a wall, thinking about the cure, then raised his concerns.*

Troy: What we should do is rob a shipment for ourselves. Look, it's like this. As soon as this cure is revealed, SXML is going to step in and stop it. If the cure is to work in our advantage in any way, we need to keep it hidden. Toughest job is keeping it hidden from Milo, James, and Sandra. If you know any telepathic friends, they should be able to hide it well enough that they don't uncover anything unless they are looking for it. But while we can't overpower them, we may just be able to slip under the radar.

Then CIA? Right, once the government feel they has control, they will stab us in the back. You think they are going to let mutants run free if they are able to stop them? Criminal mutants at that? No, not a chance. WE get the cure, we can take out anyone in SXML who's a threat to us, and we screw the government at the same time. It's win win.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:30 pm

Zach: We could, but do we really wanna run to Milo to fix all our problems. I mean it's crazy impossible, but what if one day he's gone, or hell he's not able to help atm, he dosen't just help us now adays, he helps the whole damn universe, and if anybody is qualified for the job it's him.
Dave: Hey James, well you know why I'm here, I wanna set up a family therapy session with you, Sandra's got alot on her mind and yeah.
Greg: Who says we have to "Reveal" Anything. And we don't need to steal, we don't want to piss off a massive company that is working on a formula that can get us taken care of. What we do is take one dose, get a scienitst, pay him a sum replicate it. Personally I like the idea.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:36 pm

Troy: Sounds like the best plan so far.

Luke: Good point. Oh well, lets go bug Sandra to fix everything now. Razz Alright jokes aside, I guess we just got to take the matters into our own hands.

*Meanwhile Sandra had went to find Chloe. With as much time as she spent with Dave, Katy, or anyone else, she was still a mother of two and had to fit in time for her kids. On top of all else, she didn't need to add being a neglective mother to the list.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8