Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Tesla: Heh, in the old day's I'd of called him a momma's boy because of that comment Chu. However, Chu is right, no fault in wanting to protect your loved ones Adrian.

Troy: So he made a deal with a Greek love god.

*He looked at Joe angered.*

Troy: For now, your lucky I need you alive. After Katy is back on my side, your ass is toast, burnt toast.

*Troy turned to Dave, and shook his hand.*

Troy: Hey, thanks man.

Tanya: Heh, no problem.

*Tanya created about a half dozen clones instantly, it should be more then enough with her strength. If there was unforeseen issues, it's like like she couldn't create more. The group continue on their way.

Manda: Yes, it's impossible to miss. It would of been impossible to miss before.

Shawkun: He knows more "friends" then anyone in here.
Benjamin: What if it's 1 person?
Shawkun: Statement stands.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Ben: Ahehe, that's because I'm so popular Ahehehehe!

"Ben said laughing as he left with the guards. When he arrived at the window there stood two figures. Both of them were a lot different, but there was no mistaking their faces. Luck and Derrick."

Ben: So ya finally found me, whadya want, to gloat in my face how I'm in prison and you're not. It's only cuz of Milo ya know, if it weren't for him I could have ruled the world.

Luck: Hey what a greeting for your two older brothers eh.

Derrick: Hey, you should be glad we came to visit you after what happened.

"The two guards stood near by, and ben turned to them"

Ben: Hey, guards, can't I at least have my levitation back, that isn't gunna hurt anyone. Come on I promise I'll behave!

Derrick: BEN! Luck's been looking for us ever since he got out of the orphanage. I think you should at least say hello to him!

Ben: Fine, hello big brother, how are you. There ya happy. I wasn't adopted, nor did I stick around till I was 18. I got out of that place.

Luck: yeah and look where you ended up haha. Well anyways, I don't know how long you're in here for, but when you get out we need to catch up.

Ben: Cheh, well you have 30 minutes, what is there to catch up on.

Luck: Well Derrick here is the best DJ in the world DJ Poly.

Ben: Wow good for him. What does he want, a medal.

Derrick: There's Luck here, who's the luckiest man in the world

Ben: Yawn whoopdedoo

Luck: And look at you, you're the best illusionist in the world. I'm sure. But what makes you better than the others.

Ben: Because I don't just cast illusions. I create them, and then I make changes so small nobody notices. And then with that, they fall into a false world that nobody knows about but them Ahehehe! I'm done talking with you go away. We'll talk again when I'm supreme ruler of the world!

Derrick: Fine, we'll talk to you then.

"With this the three turned and parted."

Ben: Heh, guess it wasn't friends. They were my snotty older brothers.

"Ben said to Benjamin and Shawkun"

Luck: Looks like we won't see him for a while more.

Derrick: Yeah. Too bad he turned out like this

Adrian: I want to stay and fight.

"Adrian said. He knew he had something that may be of some use and he wanted to try and help."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:50 pm

"Trina was in tears, sirens were heard, Cain's chest was rising, his heart beat racing, blood in his eyes, he had ovedosed on cocaine, the ambulance rushing him to the hospital in the ambulance. Trina riding with him, getting to the hospital the paramedics helped him out and rushed him inside the hospital."

Trina: CAIN!!!!!!!
"Mordecai's bones were shattered, as Gary and Stewart rose as well, it seemed the battle was over, as Oliver got up from the wreckage grabbing his bow."

Oliver: We won, damn well that was crazy.
Mordecai: ahaha" starts chanting"
Oliver: the hell does OH SHIT!@

"Oliver flew into the air, so did Gary, Stewart, and Aaron who's armor was torn apart, and the four were injured, as Mordecai's eyes glowed. His eyes glowed, and he looked around his own shirt torn off, and his pants torn. He vanished reappearing near a man sipping tea with another woman. They both glowed and Mordecai raced forward grabbing both, and flashs of light were seen as the entire apartment complex in England was decimated. Hours later Oliver and Aaron awoke, dazed, confused, and bleeding Oliver coughing out some blood."

Oliver: The hell is going on, last thing I remmeber was the biggest shit ever, like I had to go so bad, then I got bitch slapped by an arab and I don't know damn, this is like a bad acid trip.
"In Japan a man sat down smoking, he didn't care if marijuana was frowned upon he was just awaiting Yamairo's arrival, he remembered him. He' ran a shop that Yamairo frequented before the murder of his parents, before he left, before one of his closest friends was dead."

Man: Where is that bastard, he's suppose to be a famous time traveler, and he can't even meet me on time. Same old Same old Kiza, how do you stay so calm.

"Kiza just sighed leaning back into his fold up chair, while eating some rice in a bowl in his hand."
"Milo shrugged and sat down at at a table in the kitchen."

Milo: Sure thing, a bite to eat good, plus I can spend time with my fwavoite swister. As for Sandra she needs a nap, she's falling apart, Abby leaving did a lot more to her then she vocalized, and things for the family is just getting worst.

"He spoke in a babyish voice teasing Rachel, he liked both of his sisters equally of course, but Rachel was more of the party person even with Stella. Nate was just putting his phone down when Harry sped in."

Nate: I contacted the U.N Secretary General, he met up with Kano. They're arming forces to go aid Asgard, they met with Afansas, and they're manufacturing weapons capable of harming the gods. Another thing they want to do is give Tenshi the spirit manipulator a get out of jail free ticket, he helps us stop this and he's free to go. Yeah it didn't work out during the COG's attacks, but honestly the way Kano describes Surtur, and what lore says this man's a huge threat, Odin's coming to inform us on the danger Ragnarok poses if Asgard falls.
Chulance: well your strong enough, I guess it's time to get moving, let's head to the main tower room see what Filipe says, come on people let's hold hands.
Terry: No Homo
Chulance: alright I'm gonna no homo yo ass into a volcano in a minute.
Terry: Pause, no homo
Chulance: GOT DAMN IT
Tesla: Guys! Come on demon coming!
Chulance: Ah fine let's go.

"Chulance adapted bringing them to the main tower room, Terry was still somewhat intoxicated but he was not about to run away from his first real threat he'd be facing on the team, Nikki was complaining about how Stark and Cyber's security system wouldn't let her access weapons"

Cyber: Please "Chill "Yourself, and let me retrieve them
Nikko: oooh so you don't trust me, cuz im a girl huh! I've beat more muthafuckers up then your metal ass has
Cyber: While I highly highly doubt that, I will not continue this petty argument, we've dealt with a multitide of shape shifters, illusionists, magicians, and one way or another tampering with reality, so I'm head of securiyy.

"Cyber connected to the storage, and brought out the weapons Nikki requested, and checked the CLOC, and contacted Nono who was off on another mission."

Cyber: Get Stark, we need to aid Asgard from an impending invasion.
Benjamin: Still more friends then any of us have, but come on Shawkun we're still cool. Sure your a top dog now, but I bet powers aside I can still beat you with plain old punches haha.
"As demomns began their attack Sean formed the Quantum enery into the shape ofa blade and sent it flying forward pirecing several demons, them expanded it absorbing demons, then formed it into an explosive sending it into the demons causing a massive explosion decimating several demons, while Tanya sent half of her clones to attack the demons, Sean formed some mroe quantum explosives at microscopic sizes and spread them out."

Sean: Good Distraction let's go, now we need to get the Twilight sword and end this come on, let's make this the easiest thwarte invasion.
Felicia: I just drained some power from Grigori.
Sean: You can fuck with holy shit.
Felicia: Hell yeah nigga, alright leggo! I feel it, I feel the location, Surtur's near we move in, Tanya and you hold off his top dogs, and I'll shatter the connection by fusing with it let's go.

"With help from Tanya's clone and Sean they warped the group near the sword, and some demons picked them up, compoed of Surutr's flames they began their attack while Sean formed a portal warping Felicia to the sword, then formed his Quantum Coating, and expanded his power decimating several demons."

Sean: Let's see those god powers of yours gurl, see how jacked up Kano got you with power!
Shawn: You'd be surprised, the majority of people don't know about supernatural invasions, now then you can noy only sense but you can react or disperse. For example you can shoot kinetic energy with your weapon, disperse it slow people down, shoot thermal energy make it colder, your affecting non physical things, but sense you can sense them you can react tot hem? It's hard to explain but this is the perfect test, I can get you out before any real danger comes to you.

"Shawn warped the gun Milo had given with anti mugen bullets, regular bullets, and admantium bullets, and warped them in the air near Asgard forming an invisible impenetrable force field around them."

Shawn: Don't worry about the levitation we won't fall, we wait for Surtur, I sense Sean and some others trying to stop his coming. Hopefully they succeed but I sincerely doubt they will.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:36 pm

*Tanya sent forth the other clones, they sent out blasts of god like energy, infused with their retrospective mutant ability's, the attacks completely wiped out any demon in their way.*

Tanya: So far so good wouldn't you say.

Manda: So we're the back up defense huh. Fine then.

*Chu had brought them to Filipe's location.*

Tesla: So how will this go down. Straight forward ass beating, or outsmarting the bastard.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

"Just as Dr. Fleischer was getting ready to leave he was called back, there had just been a cocain overdose patient. They brought Cain in and then Dr. Fleischer followed closely behind. He placed his hand on Cains forehead as to take his temperature, and already he knew it was too late. He could just let him die as punishment but he had something else in mind. He stopped his heart for a moment so that it flat lined."

Dr. Fleischer: Get ze defibrillator.

"The nurse brought it in, and he shocked cain with it. Although what the nurses didn't know was he was completely comprehensible. He knew what was going on around him.... Some what... The shock was a form of punishment. He would feel it. And he would understand the pain. Then the heart started back up, and breathing went back to normal. He fixed the cocaine overdose."

Dr. Fleischer: Ok nurse, please leave now, I will speak with the patient.

"As the nurse left Dr. Fleischer checked Cain's eyes. They were in good condition. There was much more wrong with him from the drugs, but he had saved cain for now."

Dr. Fleischer: Cain. Vake up now. I need to speak vit you about ze cocaine

"Seeing as how Shawkun didn't respond it meant Benjamin was talking to Ben"

Ben: Heh, like you can beat me. Even without my powers I'm the best! You know, I should kill you right now, I don't like the fact that there's another Benjamin here.

"Ben said. He didn't take notice to it before, but after the visit he was rather annoyed. And it bugged him to share his name with someone. At least someone he talked to and knew. Well somewhat knew anyways."

"Adrian looked around confused for a moment. He didn't know where they were at."

Adrian: Where are we chu chu.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:52 pm

"Nono suddenly descends from the skies and scans Oliver"

Nono: You have internal damage. Nono will take you to a hospital...oh...

"As Aaron is getting up, his EXTREMIS system repairing his armor and his tissue, Nono transmits him Cyber's message"

Aaron: Oh goddamn it...

"Stewart and Gary get up"

Stew: What? Ouch...
Aaron: Massive demon invasion...want to tag along?
Stew: But...what about?
Aaron: Later. Coming or not?
Stew:...nothing better to do. You're buying me a new suit though

"Nono instantly teleported them all using her warp gates to where Cyber was."

Nono: Here they are Cyber.
Aaron: Situation report then

----

Me: Alright...guess she sits this one out

"Chulance arrives meanwhile, as I raise my hand"

Me: Yes! Demon invasion, I know...or is it something else?

"Rachel throws Milo a sandwich as she sits back down on a couch in the office with Stella"

Me: James. Send someon, preferably Yama, to keep an eye on Abby...there's shit afoot

"James is seen sitting down on the Cerebra room. His mind was monitoring Carmen at her work as he sighs"

James: Yama had personal issues. Who is it. I'll keep an eye on them...Abby? Understood. Contact established. I'll make sure she doesn't notice me

Me: Alright, James is tagging Abby. Now we wait for Harry with the details I guess

---

Harry: Whoa...so shit got real? Where should the team head then? Directly to the front lines? Also fuck me for actually considering engaging Sutur head on...I'm starting to get reckless...

----

"Yama, meanwhile, is seen arriving next to the man"

Yama: I'm looking for someone. A man named Kiza. Are you the one?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 pm

Sean: Considering our line of work, hell yes, but I feel things are going to get bad real fast, and I don't have any supernatural senses.
???: Which is probably why you couldn't sense me
Sean: Damn it the Boss huh
Surtur: that's what many call me, but I do not have time to deal with you, your woman was getting on my nerves, trying to use her pitiful abilities on me.

"She tossed a burned and bleeding Felicia into Sean's armies, who was upset gathering large amounts of energy of the Quantum Zone forming a massive cannon unleashing a massive attack on Tanya, forming a quantum jump grabbing Tanya, as Surtur lunged forward he enveloped them in Quantum job using Tanya's godly energies avoiding Surtur's grip and sending a message to Kano, as they were sent hundreds of years into the future appearing on a ruined earth, and saw while the city looked ruined there was a center with a massive flaming S on it, and could hear praises in an ancient language and Sean hit the ground drained."

Felicia: Sean..Tanya
Sean :Fuck..I took us too far..in time damn..damn.
Shawn: And fuck they failed, grab your gun focus your senses on their demonic energy, their nordic demons so it's different from the ones you've been exposed too let's go!

"As the demons emerged, Shawn formed a Cross in the atmosphere,and sent out waves of divine energy to disintegrate the demons saying a prayer, while the demons began to come from multiple points some appearing near Asgard, while the U.N was preparing their counter attack, as Kano got the message from Sean."

Kano: SHIT!
Odin: The plan failed.
Kano: I thought it would, but at least they're all safe, just in a future where Ragnarok has occured, but with my wife and Sean together as well as his gril, they should get back here, and regardless I'll retrieve them, I'll pierce Hel, and Death itself if I have to get them back, but contact Glano and Balder to get the armies back, and tell Heimdall to get the defensesup.
Odin: Understood.

"Odin slammed his spear down vanishing to go speak to Glano, and Kano pulled an ancient book in runic over to him, and used his dark magic combined with Runic, and a massive statue of Kano appeared on Genosha coated in energy, as he began aspell to give everyone on Genosha power to harm Surtur's armies."

Kano: And so it begins. "Continues speaking in Nordic."
"Oliver stumbeled forward still injured, as unlike Aaron who's armor could heal him, and the other two who had suffered last severe injuries he hit the couch, Milo looked at him instantly healing him."

Oliver: thanks Milo, lucky you was here.
Milo: Naw, it's easy for me to do that, sides we're all in for a blessing, don't need it overwhelming anyone.
Oliver: Wait what you mean over

"They all felt Kano's energy pulsating through them, runic symbols infused in their souls, too much would eradicate them, but he had a barrier put around them, and the blessing was temporary to last through them through Ragnarok, and then sent a statue in the sky above Manhattan, D.C, and other major areas where the U.N was being armed, and formed some under water near Asgard."

Terry: Damn that felt..the same..boring.
Chulance: Be lucky we didn't get turned to mutated rats or some shit I was scared. Razz
Nikki: So that' what all that powers feels like, Istill like my own shit let's go.
Cyber: You heroes all the same so eager, at least your brave enough to offer your leaves, transportation to Asgard will be ready soon, Tower defenses, arm the demonic resistance, and preppare dimensional portals for entrance to Asgard
Cloc: Understood Cyber.

"Milo catches the sandwich and bites into it. One thing he enjoyed since becoming at this level was just sitting down and enjoying some food, be it junk food or some ham sandwiches some had joked earth's cuisine was one reason higher entities had not yet eliminated it."
;...........
Nate: With all the power we've amounted over the years, it's not too bad to bea little reckless, it's better then being undeceive that's one reason HAMMER happened for so long.

"Nate sighed."

Nate: The U.N wants a joint assault, America, Britain, France, Russia, Genosha, Atlantis, China, Japan are all armed and ready, people still hate them from Dark Serpent, at least the people we allowed to remember the incident and possibly even worst the aftermath with Death bitching. Anyway get ready and armed, The Secretary General is being linked to the Tower he's gonna contact us and Kano as well to figure out a counter attack, we need to deal with this ASAP, we cannot afford another national disaster as is. We're arming Genosha's army as we speak, thanks in combination to donations and abilities we finally have our own army lucky, anyway I'll be down at the tower soon just need to finalize some details on the phone with the President, even though I still hate the bitch.
Kiza: Yes that is me, your friend's acquaintance. Your parents left you money, but you've claimed that already thankfully. This is something else a project your father was involved with, Project Hero. It was a project to develop heroes, we were trying to replicate America's super soldier program, he was one of the founders of the project, to know you were a hero he'd truly be proud. Anyway someone uncovered the project, and being his heir we need your help to bury it. The Experiments got bad, it turned into a full force virus, we called it the Yanky Infection. Your parents were immune because of their unique blood type, I figured with your help we can bury this black sheep.
"Cain lay on the hospital bed shaken and confused. It seemed by some miracle he hadn't been overdone by his addiciton, his life on the verge, he'd seen it flashing before him. He'd seen Trina, his frineds, his family, his struggles, his joys and pains. He'd seen it all culminate as if the ending to some story, and despite the pain he felt a sense of peace, he felt a voice speaking to him calling out ho him he wondered if this was God, wondered if he was going to Heaven or if it was a prelude to his eternal damnation. However whatever he had glimpsed he had been brought back intoh is story hearing a voice with a heavy accent."

Cain: Cocaine..w..what whatphapened..where am I.

"Cain squinted, the signs of light were blinding him, despite being saved something was odder he felt as if his addiction was gone as if he had never taken the cocaine."
Benjamin :It's a generic name, hell even for niggas. Anyway chill bruh, I ain't about to fight you, I know your ass could take me probably, just saying I ain't no pussy bitch either. Just saying my time here's almost done, an if your still here I'll see if I can get my boys together bust Shawkun out, and you too if ur with him.
Chulance: the SXML tower, just remmeber what you learned in your academy, your one of the most powerful mutants I've met, we can fight. Hey there's duke was sup man!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Tanya: So we just go back. While the physical strengths I obtained as a god wouldn't help, my natural mutant powers can. I just create a time warper clone and we're back.

*Focusing on the demons energies Manda shot one demon down, then another, a slight grin at the effectiveness of her new abilities continuing to assault the demons.

Tesla: Ready whenever you guys are. No doubt Katy and Troy will...

*Katy arrives at the tower.*

Tesla: Arrive at the last second. *smirk* Hey K, where are your boyfriends, time for work you know, save people again.
Katy: Don't really know, Joe vanished and I haven't seen Troy in a while.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:56 pm

Aaron: Alright then. Once transportation is set, we head out

Me: James is already warning everyone. Yama says he has personal stuff but I told James to warn him anyway.

"Isabel, Anna and Marie arrive at the tower shortly after"

Anna: Great, another goddamn world threat...can we please just make sure these only happen every few months?
Rachel: Amen
Me: Not the time to bitch

"Marie walks to up Milo and kisses him, before sitting down to wait herself."

--

Yamairo: A project...James...if they really need me I'll head out, but are you sure...

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: I had no idea. Is this thing dangerous. And how did you know about me anyway?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 pm

*Troy and Dave hear James call.*

Troy: Again? *sigh* Well I guess I should head back to the tower. You should come, Sandra's probably already there, or would you rather check on your kids first? Also we should see if we can wake sleeping beauty here. No need to have Katy attacking me half way through the battle thinking I did something to him. Huh, he's fucked anyway, soon as Sutur is beat things won't be long getting back to normal.

*Tanya quickly made a time traveler clone.*

Tanya: Lets go before we miss all the fireworks.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Dr. Fleischer: Vell. You almost died from an overdose of cocaine. You're very lucky to be alive. And lucky zat I am in zis hospital. Or you vould have died.

"Dr. Fleischer turned around to make sure the door was closed then looked back to the crack head on the table."

Dr. Fleischer: I am Dr. Fleischer, a very renowned doctor of all sorts. Ven you came in here you ver going to die. But I saved your life. Now it is time for the lecture I give all drug addicts. I could very vell valk out of zis room and report you for vat happened. But I von't because I believe in giving people a second chance. But you know... Second chanced don't alvays come free. I vould like to run a few tests. Nothing big. Just some tings to do vith ze brain. Taking some measurements und ze such. If you consent to zis I can keep zis drug incident from ze authorities.

"The doctor said. He then turned around and took off his gloves throwing them into the trash. He didn't give this chance to everyone. But he was away from home, and needed something. Something that he couldn't get just anywhere. Then he held up a small tube of blood."

Dr. Fleischer. Zis here is a sample of your blood before I fixed you. Through different tests it can clearly be turned over to ze police as evidence you ver on cocaine. So I vould really like it if you agreed.

"Dr. Fleischer said turning around with a smug look on his face."

Duke: Hey Chu what's up, I just heard about a demon invasion or something so I came over. Nothing better than a guy who can't die to fight right? Anyways what's going on?

Ben: Sad, I was really hoping for some entertainment. Oh well. So I just stick with my ol pal Shawkun here and you'll come rescue us both huh. Well then I've got nothing to worry about. Hey Ben, when you get out can you contact someone for me, and give her a message.

"Ben pulled a pen and paper out of his sleeves and began writing.

Ben: Here, it says. 'Dear Mishi, I need an increase. Then I can do it. I can see a whole new world for myself after being in here.' Hopefully she interprets it correctly.

"Ben handed the note to Ben."

Ben: i don't know when you get out but just deliver it alright?
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:28 pm

"Cain looked at the doctor, while he was in shock he was glad to be alive. He knew Trina would be bitching, and would have exterminated his stash of cocaine and any other drugs he had. The Cocaine filled him, it made him feel more alive, the rush, it even helped him concentrate and use his powers on a higher level or so he thought. It had ended with him hospitalized, and if not for this doctor's assistance he'd be dead or in prison. Now he was been threatening, being a mutant was already hard enough, but if he was under monitoring by the police his participation in Kaito's illegal fighting ring would be over, and the Club would not hesitate to eliminate him. His only chance of escape was getting into the SXML, but for now he'd have to give into the doctor's demands as he did not seem likely to get involved with the Club's operations."

Cain: Dosen't look like I have much of a choice do I, what kind of tests we talking about? Tekken 3 lab rat tests, because if you turn me into a giant rat or some shit you'll have bigger issues to worry about then your little experiments, after I tear your ass up no threat. I just want to get to my girl, my fam.
Chulance: Ragnarok, is about to happen, basically the Asgardian Apocalypse, and of course since Asgard is already on earth, and for some reason even tho Kano's the fucking All Father now he couldn't move it back to Asgard-Space, and fight Surtur there but hell he's our friend. "Smiles"
Tesla: better not talk about our friends like that.
Terry: ooh you bitch whipped Chu.
Chulance: "Ssh" She'll whoop you too, but she saves that good spanking for me, anyway Filipe so the situation is for once we have to save another minority group.

"Milo kissed Marie back, sending a clone to deal with the rogue Predator faction, he was going to stay with the team to help them deal with Surtur."

Milo: Personal Stuff. "Pauses" Yamairo should attend to this business, I sensed it it's something important to him, to his honor, and if he's evading a battle against Surtur it's extremely important.
"Kiza shrugged."

Kiza: Don't remember me boy, your father's friend from the manga shop all these years guess celebrity status makes you forget about us small fry. On a serious note yes yes, this can evolve quickly like that virus we dealt with the Legacy Virus, but us I mean mutant kind, of course my powers are nothing compared to yours.
Sean: Not that simple, your a god right, but I just warped us through the Quantum Zone. We might not even be in the right timeline, and I doubt you've been practicing Quantum Physics and learning how to manipulate quantum singularities, from what I've observed were in some dimension where Ragnarok wiped out the whole planet.
Felicia: Fuck it hurts i.

"A Tanya clone leaned down to heal Felicia's physical wounds, and Sean touched her inspecting her after the clone had done her job."

Sean: So these wounds are not physical or mental we'll need someone advanced in the arts to heal her, usually I'd recommend her but obviously that's not a possibility, that building maybe this future will give us the edge, see what we did wrong in this dimension to loose to Surtur and if things get really bad, you whip up a clone and just take us wherever in this alternate time-line, I'm just trying to regain my energies so I can jump us back to our reality the risk free way.
Shawn: I see the pride you have, but do not get cocky! This battle is one that will only grow more intense from here, the demons are coming in multitide!

"Below the armies of Asgard had engaged Surtur's armies, and his immense being could be felt coming, and a huge amount of fire could be felt the temperature rising, as two massive horns emerged from the sky, anda voice that send shivers down the warriros spines was heard, as millions of demons encased the atmosphere round Asgard looking as though fireworks had been animated and spread across the area."

Surtur: RAGNAROK AWAKENS!
Loki: I cannot I..
Odin: Loki you did what you must now we just fight!

"Odin held Gungir, and unleashed a masive citadel shaped blast of energy demolishing several demons, as Heimdall saw all, and /Balder unleashed massive flashes of light disintegrating numerous demons, Glano forming pocket dimensions to warp them into Hel's realm, while sending out orbs of explosive energy."

Glano: DAMN IT why can't I get a vacation around here!

"Surtur's feeling being came into view, a gargantuan demonic entity composed of raw fire, the Twilight Sword in hand, as he unleashed it's energies demolishing the entire ocean instantly leaving it barren, while on Genosha iwas felt, as the ground's rotted and was corrupted with demonic energy, and monsters formed of the barren ocean's were formed devouring the dying sea creatures and growing into monsters going on a global rampage, while Kano sent out another pulse of energy animating the statues giving them half of his power, and manifesting Odin Sword duplicates in their hands sending them to join the battle against the oceans, and sending an offering to Poseidon for help."

Kano: Ganta's going to be very angry about this, we must continue on with our defense, no telling who has allied with Surtur in Ragnarok, the war to end all wars.

"The skies became filled with various forms of air craft, planes, jets, helicopters, all armed with anti mugen weapons, atomic weapons, empowered by Kano's runic energies, and even the weapons Afansas develoepd. Kano raised his his hammer when he was jumped by a massive hulking troll liek beast slamming him out of the tower, Kano useda massive blast of electricity sending him flying and unleashed a massive high pressure wind sending the beast into the ground."

Kano: Mangog
Mangog: I HAVE COME TO CRUSH YOU KANO! I'll snap your bones like I did your father
Kano: MY FATHERE WAS A GREAT WARRIOR!

"Kano formed storm clouds, while unleashing a furious assault of thunder bolts on the troll, who tanked them, rushing forward raising his club and bashing Kano in the head, who kneed him sending him flying into the atmosphere, and flew inside powered by the winds forming a massive tornado around himself that affected no one else on Genosha, while another hulking beas twas seen as another dimensional portal opened more Trolls spawning out as well as Frost Giants freezing whereever they step, and killing people instantly from the cold,as Ymir himself appeared 1000 feet and all of the demonic ice being."

Ymir: I HAVE COME TO FREEZE MIDGARD AND MAKE IT MY OWN! I DARE YOU PUNY MORTALS TO CHALLENGE ME YOU WILL ALL PERISH THIS HEAT SHALL CEASE!

"Near Australia, Ymir blew out freezing Australi , bringing it far below zero temperatures, and growing ice giants, and forming ice beings to continue the attack yelling as he marched to Asgard. Milo had formed a massive shield around Asgard, and a protective bubble of several layers around the Fuller house hold before sending Sandra, David, and Chloe a message about the situation, and gathering immense energies."

Milo: I'm headed out to see who needs the most assistance, Marie, Terry, Adrian, you guys all have destructive potential let's go!

"Milo warped them all to Australia granting them immunity to the Temperature, and using Angie's powers he gathered immense amouts of plasma, and sent out circular beams of immense heat to assault the Frost Giants's, while Terry sent out massive ernertgy waves."

Terry: DAMN IT VENTRO ASK FIRST BEFORE YOU START PORTING PEOPLE AROUND!
Conner: Well I'm not holding your chocolates go
DAve: right Right.

"Dave teleported them to Asgard, teleportig him and Troy near there house stopped by the bubble, as a troll rushed towards them Dave grabbing Troy."

Dave: ah Fuck!!!
"Benjamin took the letter, outside of the Vault numerous demons filled the atmosphere, and the Vault's security system began battle against them, Jesus on the phone."

Benjamin: Damn sounds like World War 4 out there, the hell is going on, also how am I suppose to find this bitch? I can tell she's asian, sure you may got yellow fever, but that's not gonna help me find her.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:05 pm

Dr. Fleischer: I vill just hook you up to a couple machines und zen I vill study your brain und a few other aspects of your body. Don't vorry, I don't turn people into big rats... Not yet anyvays

"Dr. Fleischer gave a chuckle then opened the door."

Dr. Fleischer: If you vill follow me, I vill take you to vhere all ze equipment is. Und ve vill get you hooked up und on your way out to your vife und kids in no time.

"With this Dr. Fleischer left the room with Cain following behind as they went to the basement of the hospital."

Duke: So what are we supposed to do?

"Ben brought his walking stick down upon the head of Benjamin making a loud crack noise."

Ben: Yellow fever my ass! Here's here number, just call her when you're out and tell her Ben told you to tell her what's written there on that paper.

"Ben took the paper back and wrote Mishi's number on it then handed it back to him"

Ben: There. che, yellow fever. Don't you know who Mishi is? If not well too bad, but she can help me out a lot. And not with yellow fever! You're lucky I don't give you yellow fever for eternity.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:08 pm

*Listening in with the conversation on Chu and the others since arriving.*

Katy: Is everything we do having to revolve around Apocalypse's?
Tesla: Wouldn't be fun otherwise would it.

*Milo left with Marie, Terry, and Adrien.*

Katy: Damn, can't wait for them all day. *turning to Filipe* Well, what is the plans for us.

Tanya: Would it work if I made a clone with energy manipulation, to feed energy into you and "recharge" you so to speak. If you are just tired, it seems like a easy enough fix. Even if we do look around, I could at least have you at the ready to get us back to our world.

*The troll suddenly vanished, warped way as Sandra appeared awakened from her sleep by Milo's call.*

Sandra: Hey guys. So, back to war again?

*A invasion wasn't the first thing Sandra wanted after she awoke, especially feeling kinda bad breaking down in front of Milo like she did, but it was what it was, just another problem that had to be dealt with.*

Shawkun: I'm not sure you could in this place, no powers, it's all fair play. Benjamin is no push over either.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Chulance: God damn how many fucking Apocalypses do we have to stop, alright Filipe then let's just do this, yo there's an ice dude around you gonna pull a Harry and try to stop a god of your own element
Filipe: I'm not looking to die sorry, unlike the Titans Ymir dosen't play games.
Harry: hey Hey if I hack the Danger Room I can beat him put that on youtube. Very Happy Not like they can get out of Tartarus.
Chulance: Smh. Adrian I hope he's ok.
Nikki: Let's just get this shit over with and kill some demons sons of bitches.
Cyber: Alright then move out SXML!

"Cyber had connected CLOC with the dimensional transporter, and warped the entire SXML Gathered to Asgard where the main battle was taking place, while Kano clapped his hands enveloping the entire planet in energy warping the entire human population not involved with the battle to a duplicate earth, connecting it to Bifrost so he could remain in communication with the U.N. The Genoshan Army was moving out in their own Air Force heading to Asgard to join the battle, Nate grabbing a machine gun with anti mugen bullets."

Nate: Us Heads are joining the wars, that's how you know the human condition is only continuing to detoirate.
Leon: I try not to think about that, I'm not much of a man of action.
Afansas: Hmm these days you'd best learn.,
Amanda: Well I have the security to keep me protected from these freaks, gods, aliens, mutants, it's gonna be taken care of once we get the technology.
Nate: Until then be thank ful said god just saved your life. Now then I'm moving out, need to aid the Genoshans army, once we get some more militrary invovled here they won't need me out on the field.

"Nate took off flying staying in contact with the U.N via his anti telepathic bluetooth, which most political leaders had access to. While Kano raisedd his hammer calling down massive amounts of water on a biblical level to give Ganta and his people an even playing field, warming the water so the Frost Giants could not freeze it, Ganta and numerous Atlantoens joining the war, as Poseidon warped down to join the war striking down several Frost Giants."

Poseidon: NONE SHALL STOP MY PEOPLE!
Kano: Heh Big Po finally made it.
Poseidon: Still cracking jokes I see.
Kano: Hey once you get married, gotta find others ways to keep the job fun then fucking random hoes know what I mean,. well no your still fucking random hoes.
Poseidon: MY Business is My Business Mr. All Father.
Kano: Right Right.

"Kano began making the water harsh giving Ganta and them another tactical advantage, and making it so the harsh waters would not effect any of their allies, while the U.N's armies cotinued their battle against the demon, frost giant, troll alliance. While Mangog emerged from the rubble grabbing Kano who tossed him into a wall, firing a massive blast of magical energy. Mangog stomped the ground causing a pillar to rose, but Kano formed it into a massive amount of earth forming it into a hand and smashing it on Mangog. He flew down crashing into his construct and into Mangog's chest, then sent out massive blasts of thermal heat to burn him forming lava from the water to swirl around and bury him."

Kano: I SHALL OBLIDERATE YOU SURTUR AND YMIR!

"On Asgard Loki had lost control the norn stones aging to a teenage age, continueing his own attacks, while Shawn flew down striking him with a massive cross of divine electricity."

Loki: You again, the Angels still meddling in their predessor
Shawn: Our Lord created us all, is perfection incarnate, and has never abandoned us.
Loki: Rerally that's why my brother is fighting I must have mistaken it, jesus is really here fighting invisible from the side lines with his dick angels
Shawn: SILENCE!

"Shawn summoned an immense amount of magical energies clashing with Loki's norn stone blasts, as he formed smaller creatures to suck Shawn's energies, but he formed an electrical twister stopping them, and expanded the twister into a blast clashing with Loki while Surtur had begun beating Odin down despite his spear, he sent out a swirling mass of Odinforce energies clashing with Surtur's immense bflaems, raising the blade causing dimensinoal rip holes tearing the blast apart."

Odin: YOU FOUL BEING
Surtur: I am free from my battles with you eternally, this shall be your final stand Old Man!
Sean: It's not regular energy, Tanya, this stuff is complicated. I'm not dissing your godhood or your magic, I appreciate both, hell I'm dating the Queen of Magic after Amber herself but Quantum energy is something unique, and even though I can harness others unless you can manipulate the Quantum Zone we're out of luck, but the idea itself is fine it'll help me regain my connection faster so we can egt out of here.

"Suddenly some people were rushing out yelling at them about serving the Firelord."

Sean: Ah fuck is this an episode of Avatar wtf.
Dave: Yup typical day.
David: Mama
Chloe: We saw demons it wasc razy, I made all this stuff and
David: I did most the work but
Dave: Calm down kids, we have t ofight Genosha's under..attack..again..same day damn it..this is a record two global threats one day.
"Benjamin stuffed the number in his pocket, one good thing about them only getting a pill or two a day, and some cruddy water, the guards didn't harass them unless they were being dicks, and they were left to their own. This was the worst prison he'd been in, black and a mutant what a combination."

Benjamin: Alright bru hwhatever you say, I'll deliver the message, bust yall out, but I might bust her open too if you know what I mean, if we're not wiped out by whatever the fuck is going on outside, I should get us out of here in a week.
"ON Asgard the SXML Had arrived joining the battle Sammie using her own powers ove rreality to form waves of sorts to take out demosn, Oliver using his blessed arrows."

Oliver: See how fun this is saving the world, no possesion, crazy ass hammers.
Sammie: "Rolls Eyes" Don't remind me please.
Oliver: granted, I just had a run in with my own magic acid trip, so I know it's not the best thing, I'd take LSD and shrooms first before that shit.
Sammie: Haha, talking to me, no telling what'll happen i i take that.

"Chulance has adapted to emit beams of immense cold to deal with the fire demons, unleashing blizzards against them, with Glano using a spell to spread the blizzards around and increase Chulance's area of effect."

Glano: Like that
Chulance: yeah
Glano: Faggot, didn't even say no homo.
Chulance: Whatever whatever.

"Aaron is using the Thor-buster armor against the demons, while Cyber himself appears, forming numerous weapons on his body unleashing a multitide of assaults on the demons."

Cyber: Enemy eliminated.
"Cain was nervous at the situation, but this was his felt. He was the one who kept going back to the cocaine, overdosed, and refused to go rehab like his mother and Trina begged him to do. Now he was being blackmailed by some doctor who was going to experiment on him for god only knows what purpose."

Cain: Alright lets go to ve room vo kay.

"He was doing a bad imitation of the doctor's accent."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

"Dr. Fleischer opened a door that showed a room with a few machines and a hospital bed."

Dr. Fleischer: Ha, ha.... Very funny...

"He laid cain down on the bed and began setting up a few machines."

Dr. Fleischer: Just sink of zis as a survey. But your brain answers ze questions.

"As he was applying the sticky paste to attach the wires he slid a needle down his sleeve and stuck it into his neck, injecting a heavy sleeping serum directly into his blood streem"

Dr. Fleischer: You'll be very surprised at ze results when you wake up

"He said as the serum kicked in."

Ben: Alright. Well there's always Milo and Sandra. I'm sure they can take care of things. "pause" You ever wonder what it would be like if you were always kicking ass instead of getting your ass kicked. Like if you were a hero?

"Ben asked, somewhat curious as to how it felt to always win and be the good guy that everyone loved. But just out of curiosity."

"Adrian looked at his surroundings, but before he could do much there was a large crashing sound and he saw a large light blue foot next to him. It was one of the ice creatures. Adrian concentrated and right as the creature was about to grab him he exploded, blowing off the creatures arm and leg, causing it to become off balance. Then Adrian changed gravity so that it was pushing towards the giant. But instead of a light nudge to knock it over he sent it flying backwards into another. Adrian looked surprised then took this time to look at his surroundings once more. He was with a couple of strangers and he started to panic. He had a good Idea about who was good and who he should fight, but still, he didn't know them, and he was starting to get upset."

Adrian: Chu chu! Chulance!

"He cried out looking around when another one of the creatures reached for him. He exploded again but even bigger this time, blowing half the creature up. Then he started to run away from the group in a panic. Another ice giant tried grabbing him, this time he blew the whole thing to pieces. It was a lot more chaotic than he thought. And he didn't know anyone."

Duke: Alright finally some action!

"Duke was excited to finally be able to go and fight. Surely these things could kill him. Then he would become faster, and stronger, and more powerful, and he could be a real hero. Right now he clocked himself at around high way speeds. around 50 or 60 mph"
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:20 pm

Tanya: No, this is clearly reality my friend.

*Tanya created several clones, all appearing at once. All but one spread out.*

Tanya: If there is any info to find on the battle with Surtur, we'll know soon. All information they find is feed back to me anyway.

*The remaining clone came over to refill Sean's energy seeing as he said it would help him get his connection back faster. Tanya herself was focused on the people that came out to meet them.*

Tanya: So, how much do you figure these people know?

Sandra: I was having such a peaceful rest to. *sigh*.

*She knew it must of been Milo who brought her home, as well as having something to do with putting her to sleep. She looked over to Joe, she heard Troy and Dave's thoughts, she never commented and just went over to Joe, removing the tranquilizer fluid from his body.*

Sandra: Troy, Dave, don't object. We'll settle this with Joe in due time. We should go to the tower, Filipe is trying to organize the group.

*After they was frozen a rain of ice spears rained down shattering the frozen demons, Katy had created the attack while the demons was left open to attack.*

Shawkun: The heroes lives aren't easy, I can handle the majority of SXM myself. What good is power if you have no soul. *grin* Their just lucky to have a broken fucker like Milo on their side.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Me: Goddamn it Cyber, too soon!!

"As everyone heads out, James instantly sets up a telepathic network between not only the fighters on Asgard, but Milo and Sandra's team in Australia, and even the world leaders at the UN"

Me: Alright! Aaron, take south along with Nono and Cyber! Keep the com links open James. Anna, you and Harry take the North. Go wild, keep your alternate forms up. Isabel, you and me are going West. I'm gonna want you using some weather control to give me optimal moisture conditions. Oliver and Troy, lead everyone else to the East. No mercy. GO!

"Every splits on my orders as Harry and Anna head towards their section. Anna blast the first people in front of her, her eyes glowing red and her body made of kinetic energy, as massive explosions engulf the demon army. Meanwhile, Harry as began to circle like a tron bike, destroying anything that even comes into contact with him"

"Aaron meanwhile goes into the other side, donning his armor right away and sending out unibeam blasts calibrated to deal with Asgardian physiology. Nono follows suit with blasts of energy and singularity bombs"

"Isabel rains down thunder as I freeze demons to absolute zero everywhere around me"

"Meanwhile, still at the arrival point, Gary and Stew are wondering what to do"

Gary: He forgot about us Stew...
Stew: It's the usual. Come then Gary! Let us search for

"The two of them notice Loki's battle with Shawn"

Gary: I thought Loki was a good guy now...what happened?
Stew: Don't know Gary...but lets find out

"Stew gets on Gary's back, as the earth element user suddenly blasts off into the air, taking with him a good portion of the ground he was on to travel in, flying towards Loki"

----

"In Australia, as Milo engages the Ydir, Marie is with the others engaging the frost giants. She blows any of them back. 3 of them surround her, as she merely smiles. All of them attempt to pound her, but their fist are diverted by powerful air currents into each other, and then their blasted away by a massive whirlwind"

"She notices Adrian's nervousness"

Marie: Just keep 'a level head. Tis is t'a easy part

----

lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:53 pm

*Having gotten their directions the group split up, the majority joining the battle against the demon army with Troy and Oliver. Joe now awakened quickly started sucking demons away with portals as Troy launched head on into a invading force of demons, a huge explosions of flame erupting from the impact point as Troy is seen in the midst of a now spread apart swarm of demons, blasting and attacking rapidly in all directions.*

*Sandra had been the one to split off from the group joining the battle with Milo, Marie and others. She made her entrance known soon as she arrived, a large scale phoenix attack consuming the battlefield as the cosmic energy of the phoenix away with frost giant's and demons alike, leaving the surrounding aware bare for a second until more oncoming forces could arrive. She was closest to Marie when she spoke.*

Sandra: Sorry I'm late, bad time to take a nap huh. Razz

*She realized shortly after it was probably not the best time to try to make light of the situation either.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Someone came by and eliminated all of the demons. He took this chance to run back to the group"

Adrian: Sorry i ran off.

"Now that the patient was asleep Dr. Fleischer put on some gloves and pulled out a scalpel from his lab coat and began operating. First he made a few cuts in the skin so that he could clearly see the appendix. He removed it and then healed it up but left the cut open. Now with the extra space he would put in a little something extra. He walked over to the cupboards in the room and grabbed a jar then walked over to Cain. In the jar was a heart in some liquid."

Dr. Fleischer: Ok und now to see how ze extra heart vill vork

"Dr. Fleischer then took the heart out and put it in the space where the appendix once was. Then he changed it so that Cain's body wouldn't reject it. Then the heart began to grow into place. Not grow in size, but attach, just like Cain's natural heart. Then he healed it all together and cleaned up the blood. Then he took his gloves off and threw them away and picked up a note pad. The injection should be wearing off very soon. And he would be waking up and ready to go."

Ben: So Shaw, know any tips or tricks to get past the top two? Milo and Sandra? I mean, I had everyone else fooled but those two.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:36 pm

*Shawkun paused a moment, pondering Ben's question.*

Shawkun: This won't stop Sandra, simply put, she has to much power for you. However, having personally obtained her soul time and time again, I know her fears. The most effective illusions, turn her family against her. Do not bother a illusion to attack her directly, try to take advantage of her fragile emotional state. If need be it will distract her at least long enough for you to escape. Possibly, if your power is boosted enough, you may be able to keep her side lined, for a short while at least. As for Milo...

*Milo was more difficult to handle, not only was he also to powerful to outright attack, but he also had a clear state of mind and was not easily broken.*

Shawkun: For Milo it's best to try to stay under the radar as best you can. He doesn't not bother himself with most relativity small issues. Over time you could freely built a team, gain power and come up with a plan, chances are he will not bother you. But when you blindly try to take over the world, by yourself no less. He will not tolerate a global crisis, and he will come for you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"Benjamin shook, he remembered the days when he almost killed Milo, then an old enemy of his emerged from his past and flew into him literally. Nate had changed the world, he'd saved Ventro, before he gained mastery of his powers he had his own saviors watching out for him. His own Angels protecting him, and his demons were no pick net to deal with either. "

Benjamin: Being a hero, the only way I'd ever do that is for the bitches but we knows. "Shrugs" Not to worried about what ifs, just getting out, getting my boy Shawkun and you out, then moving on. Gangs just ain't lasting long anymore, neither is most crime for that matter.
Sean: Pay attention, we could be in reality. My Quantum jumps don't just toss us through time, but I can feel discord from these people, something of immense chaos went down. I can't figure it out exactly, magic was tied to this, probably powerful demonic magic, I'm guessung Surtur and Ragnarok, and sense I don't want to go to their prayer service.

"Sean raised his hands as Tanya created hte clone to refill Sean's energy, he focused and unleashed a wave of kinetic energy repelling them, and surrounded the trio in an energy field, converting them into raw energy, and they appeared where Asgard once was. It was a volcanic area, filled with powerful demons flying around the area, and humanity in this area was enslaved, tortures, and fed upon, and statues of Surtur with his infamous Twilight Blade could be seen, a man was seen running a demon in pursuit burning him."

Demon: HAHA BURN!
Felicia: What's..hh
Sean: Ssh! Tanya the energy helped me out some, but not enough to connect to the Quantum Zone but it sped up the process, just let's figure out what the hell is going on, wait out, then ead back, and whoop this guy's ass.
"Dave just looked at Troy, knowing how this would end, but eventually they were in combat. He had his blade out teleporitng near a troll he stabbed the beast in his head, as a troll rushed him with a club in hand he vanished allowing the troll to ram into the body of his deceased ally."

Dave: that's it come on.

"Dave teleported infront of the troll as he punched he teleported out of the way, causing him to hit another troll, and the two became engaged in combat, while Dave teleported over to them teleporting them infront of a troll attacking the SXML Tower only increasing the carnage they caused among st themselves, and vanishing he reappeared behind one of the trolls who'd been knocked to the ground stabbing them in the head."

Dave: Hell yeah, I love my job.

"Oliver fired a time bomb arrow into a troll and it began expanding swallowing several trolls warping them to a random war far far in the future during a brutal mech war, Oliver then fired more enchanted arrows into demons dispersping them, and moved to the side avoiding a demon's blast of fire."

Oliver: Really trying to burn the shades, fucker.

"Oliver fired an acid arrow into the demon's chest burning him, while Cyber is still using an Iron Man esque weapons system, using numerous weapons on his enemies demolishing several of them, hten using several beams of pure energy and beams of plasma using the circular patterns to dismember several membes, while his arms expand into several futuristic machine guns unleashing attacks that are destroying the demons on the molecular level."

Cyber: Eliminate, Eliminate, Eliminate!
"Loki sees the two mutants approaching, raising his hand sending forward a fast moving medium sized enchanting snake to deal with Gary, he fired a spray of magical "Bullets" That struck down Stewart causing him immense pain as if he'd been shot multiple times blood coming out of his wounds, then focusing on their powers, he formed seveal snakes out the ones he sent out of Gary."

Loki: Good substitute for powers aren't they?! These Stones oh how they serve me well, oh how they serve me well, what's next how about THSI!

"He formed a door-way opening it up, it caused an immensely disturbing sound to all on he battlefield, in the oceans, and skies that were not allied with Surtur, forming them, the sound began draining away all forms of energy from kinetic, and electric to spiritual, Shawn rising up being drained forming a spear and chanting in enochian sending forward the spear to pierce the stones Loki yelling out as a chain reaction went out engufling them both in a twister of immense divine and nordic energies the soud stopping and the draining effect halted."

Shawn: THIS ENDS NOW
Loki: I AM THE KING OF ASGARD I SHALL BRING RAGNAROK!!!!
"Milo uses his control of emotions to inspire confidence into Adrian's spirit."

Milo: Come on kid you already have the power, just think of this as a big ass video game, but if you loose to these bad guys, good people like your parents get hurt. Now then no offense but I'm tired of playing games, gonna have to pull a Catherine, cosmic level elemental rape!

"Milo raised the ground, raising several pillars, then gathering the cosmic energies he launched them forward, and began forming massive currents around Ymir, and raised the temperatures to immense levels in the area, making his fellow team mates, and allie sin Australia immune to the temperature alternations, as he formed massive air presusre on Ymir to bring him down, while raising the ground, tearing it apart, and grinding Ymir inside the ground, filling it with flames, and using matter manipulation to create immense amounts laval, while sending down massive torrrents of rain literally tearing at his flesh, and sending out torrents of fire from the sky."

Ymir: NO BASTARD FUSION IWLL
Milo: Go fuck yourself, actually suffer THE IMAGES OF IKONN!

"Using the immensly powerful spell, Ymir was torutred by his own fears and regrets while being torn apart by the elemental rape, gathering immensly powerful light energies he yelled amplified by immense cosmic energies and the nova force, his voice distortd by the power."

Milo: SOLAR FLARE!!!!!!

"Unleashing Harry's devastating technique amplified a massive blast and chain reaction came as a result, with Ymir's charred body seen, contacting Heimdall, Biforst was opened swallowing up Ymir and some of his injured allies, while Milo began swirling air aorund and began unleashing massive twisters using runic magic to infuse them with electricity spreading them across the continent to deal with the Frost Giants, while using Anna's power ocause massive internal explosions within the giants, while going over to Marie, adding to his attack with optic beams."

Milo: See, who says we don't have good couple activities! Very Happy Here Terry have some POWER COCAINE AND JOIN THE FIGHT
TErry: GOTCHA CHIEF!

"Milo raised his hand using Alisa's power to vastly amplify Terry's powers, who raised his hands and unleashed destructive waves of energy distigegrating numerous Frost Giants."

Terry: IMMA FIRING MY LAZA!!!!!!!!!

"As he says this Sandra arrives eliminating most of the army in Australia."

Terry: Come on It was my time to shine Sandra, steeling my fame! XD
"Chulance has adapted to deal with the trolls, gaining more strength and durability, trading blows with them, and manifesting enhanced speed as he takes on numerous trolls. He smashes one of their clubs into their chests, then grabs the spikes slamming it into one of their eyes, then and tossing him into another troll, as a club is tossed at him, he manifests a force field blocking the attack. With demons beginning a fiery assault he suddenly organic ice sending ou massive blizzard winds, and ice."

Chulance: I AM LAMARCK!
Nikki: Damn nice ass power but can it top this. BANG BANG BANG BANG!

"yelling out bang, massive invisible "Bullets" were fired when she said bang tearing through demons and trolls, while she put her together making a buzzing noise electrecuting numerous opponents, on Asgard the tide raised, as waves came in joining the defense of Asgard where Atlanteons and Poseidon himself who summoned massive hurricaine's to swallow up the enemies, and sent tidal waves across the oceans designed to only devour opponents, and flow over allies harmlessly."
"Cain was asleep, but slowly began coming too. He felt the after effects of surgery again, he knew he wouldn't enjoy being this doctor's guinea pet project, and only helped by joining the SXML the infamous Shinigami Doctor could help reverse whatever process. He felt stronger somehow, his thought process was faster, as if something had been added to his body to aid him in procssing things faster, he felt his blood pumping faster, it was if someone had mixed red bull with his body."

Cain: The hell is going on, my chest is pounding it's like adrenaline 24/7 the hell did you do man? This feels amazing.
"Kano's battle with the stronget troll Mangog had lead to volcanic eruptions moving at speeds surpassing those of light he soared through the lava slamming him deeper into the volcano, raising his hammer unleashing immense amounts of geo thermal heat to burn Mangog. Then unleashed immense air pressure slamming him out of the volcano, who stopped mid fall. Mangog yelled out sending out a massive beam of energy, Kano deflected it then drew it into his body. Absorbing it he formed it into a massive spear stabbing it into Mangog’s chest.”

Mangog: BASTARED ILL
Kano: You have made your final mistake, prepare to be overwhelmed by your own technique
Mangog: NO I

“Kano began using the hammer to absorb the troll’s vast magical reserves and add them to his own hammer’s power, draining the troll of his power. The troll yelled out in agony as Kano used a simple spell to cause him immense pain while draining him, the troll yelling out tapping into his potential unleashing a massive blast. Kano then twisted the hammer using the Anti Force twisting the energy and combining it with his own unleashing his technique point blank crushing Mangog and sending him into a random dimension adjacent to Hel’s realm leaving him near dead.”

Kano: Now to rescue my own people.

“Kano vanished reappearing near Surtur who had overpowered Odin, and was melting his spear. Kano raced over to the vast beast kicking his finger away from his grandfather, erecting several pillars of raw magical energy, he formed plasma sending it forward into Surtur’s eyes burning at them. Kano then raised several layers of earth slamming it into Surtur knocking him into the waters Poseidon rose, but the Twilight blade emerged from the oceans using it’s power to cause Kano immense pain.”

Odin: Kano I am no weak
Kano: Shut it, not the time for lectures aid the others please, I made this dela, and I will end this and stop Ragnaork.
Odin: You have truly grown to impress me.
Kano: As all have said.

“Kano just smiled as Surtur emerged, and Kano grew in size to matchhim, rushing over to him unleashing massive God Blast, while Surtur opened his moth unleashed a massive blast of flames clashing causing a massive explosion, as the battle began.”
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:26 pm

"Gary suddenly takes advantage of all the erruptions happening around them taking control of the lava and frying the snake with a giant river of it, before taking command of the wave again. He thins it into very compressed hot magma and then sends it at Loki to try and distract him in his battle with Shawn so the later can pick up a win. Stew meanwhile has managed to get back on his feet as well (or rather, floating)"

Stew: Loki! What the hell!
Gary: You alright?
Stew: More or less...mind's a mess....

"On the ground, Harry and Anna are clearing their side when suddenly a massive army of frost giants arrives to back up the demons."

Harry: Now THIS is a challenge

"Harry blasts forward, leaving Anna to handle the demons. He knees the first giant in the face, as he drops and causes a shockwave that gets the entire army's attention. Harry sends out two light blasts that take down two more giants, as the hundreds of giants around him attack"

Harry: Lion Flash Stance....

"Harry turns into light, and instantly dodges. Arriving in the sky, he kicks the air and sends out a light blast that take another few giants. He then descends and with an impact on the floor"

Harry: SOLAR FLARE!!

"The entire area is consumed in light"

"Anna meanwhile, is still fighting demons, but has moved to other methods. The entire army around her has been locked, their kinetic movement removed, as she picks them off dozens at a time with explosions"

"To the other side, I'm sitting in the middle of an entire legion of frozen demons. Isabel is above me. Each time more demons advance, I spread out absolute zero ice flakes, as Isabel guides them into the demons"

Me: Keep it up...How many more goddamn it

"Aaron and Nono are in formation with Cyber, as they blast down demons in their path"

---

Marie: Awww, never said ya didn' take me places dear

"Marie quickly plants a kiss on Milo, before going back to back with him and sending a frost giant flying with an air blast"

Marie: But I think now's not t'a time to discuss marital issues

----

Yamairo: Vaguely...pardon me, it's been a very long time. I've worked hard to forget much of my childhood...the memories end rather badly. Anyway, I'll help you of course. Just tell me what to do

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:43 pm

Tanya: Indeed so, by the looks of thing here so far, Surtur needs to be stopped.

*Troy had gone into a furry attacking trolls, demons, whatever got in his way. The trolls where dying by the dozens as large blasts wiped them out. Throughout the battle a stray blast went for Joe, who redirected to a demon. Joe gave Troy a "not amused" type of look. Troy responded with.*

Troy: Sorry man, didn't see you there.

Sandra: Sorry Terry, maybe next time.

*Other demons tried to attack, but they where not able to near the group. Monitoring the area where the crew is fighting, it seems all the teams are holding their own.*

*Tesla was bashing trolls heads, literally hitting them hard enough to crush their faces in. As she was surrounded she was about to stature all her opponents, however a rain of ice spears to their skulls took out a large group all at once. Tesla noticed Katy*

Tesla: You've come accustomed to ice have you?
Katy: It's alright. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Dr. Fleischer: Vell.... I gave you an extra heart. I simply removed your appendix and replaced it vith a fresh heart. That vay if one is shot ze other vill still be pumping und keeping you alive. Also, having zis extra heart vill add approximately 70-80 years onto your life span. BUT!

"The smile was wiped off of Dr. Fleischer's face and he was very serious."

Dr. Fleischer: It also means your blood is pumping twice as fast. Vich means poisons vill effect you two times as fast. Und drugs are like poisons. They vill affect you twice as much. Sure it may sound very vell but it could easily kill you. Anyvays here is my card "hand cain a card" I vant a monthly report on how you are doing. Just a call telling me how you are feeling. Und I vould also like to meet vith you every month so I can see how ze extra heart is going.

Ben: I see... Well then I'll turn her family against her, I'll make her worst dreams come true Ahehehe. I'll admit, when I felt the power boost from Mishi I jumped into world domination without thinking. I'm usually in my right mind and think things through.

"Adrian felt more confident and nodded his head to Milo's words."

"Duke was with Chulance and that group. There were trolls and grunts."

Duke: Alright time to kick some troll ass!

"Duke ran over to one of the trolls as he was running at over 50 miles per hour he punched one in the face then every bone in his fist shattered." He quickly switched and tried kicking but then shattered his shin."

Duke: FUCK!

"Then the troll punched him in the face, fracturing his skull"

Duke 'I thought I was strong. But I'm still way down on the bottom'

"Duke thought to himself. Then the troll punched again and duke went to the ground dead from brain damage and fractured bones crushing into his brain."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next