Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Troy: That was... quick?

*Returns to normal form.*

Troy: We never, I mean never, have it this easy.

Katy: Anyone else Sandra?
Sandra: Shawkun, Benjimin, and Ben is missing.
Joe: Milo will round them up.

*Joe grins and open up a portal pulling Katy in and the two disappear arriving in a restaurant.*

Joe: Katy, I have to confess, I'm tired of waiting. I know we haven't been back together that long, but I want you in my life and out of Troy's forever. I say we go and just do it, seal the deal and get married.
Katy: Wait what?

*It's true Katy had wanted a relationship, but this came as quite a shock. It was random, they didn't even know if the mission was actually over and this soon.*

Joe: You know Troy will never give you everything you want. I'm tired of him trying to come between us, and I don't give a shit what SXM thinks of me. I've been working a long time to redeem myself, to win you back. And I've finally done it. You want a man who will make a commitment to you, not just use you to pleasure himself. I'm that man. You want a baby son or daughter, we can make that happen.

*Katy was in shock at the suddenness of it all, but smiled and hugged Joe.*

Katy: I say we start planning everything right away!!

Dave: Where did Katy and Joe go?
Sandra: *sigh* Joe isn't wasting any time. If Troy don't hurry up he's gonna lose Katy all together.

*Sandra paused for a moment, Katy and Troy's relationship troubles reminded her of her own troubles she's had with Dave, but her thoughts was cut short as David spoke up, wondering why Sandra went to silent all of a sudden.*

David: Mommy... you alright?

*Sandra's mind was starting to wonder but she quickly snapped out of it when David commented. She gave her son a smile and replied with.*

Sandra: I'm alright. Just, you know, thinking about this and that.

*Neither Sandra nor Dave have told David or Chloe how Sandra was have difficulty trying to deal with everything that's happened over the years. It was Sandra's decision that David had been through enough, and Chloe was still young. They didn't need to worry about if their mother was going to go crazy or not.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:27 pm

Yamairo: And you attempted to kill your own children to conserve your power. Do not think I haven't read up on all of you. You can't erase what did you did to my friends and to my planet by telling me your reasons. Evil has no justification.

"Yamairo gets up"

Yamairo: Now...take out the visions...I have things to do.

-----

Me: Fuck...can you get a read on him? Anything?

---

"Aaron is still spinning in his chair thinking"

Aaron: According the surveillance...only 3 inmates were extracted personally by the infiltrators. Shawkun, Ben and Benjamin. I doubt they'd want anything to do with Benjamin, he was probably just THERE...so it's either Ben or Shawkun...
Tyler: Look, what we need to do his track them down
Aaron: Oh...I already did
Tyler: W...what?
Aaron: Well, I used satellites. Once I got the helicopter they used, I just tracked them down by hacking SWORD's ODP. I know where the are. Somewhere in the Alps

"Tyler and Matt exchange looks and Jesus facepalms"

Aaron: Oh...right...we should go

Tyler: Jesus! Feed Marcus the info AARON is about to send you

"Tyler glares at Aaron as the hero just grins and runs outside"

Tyler: Me, Matt and Stark will go ahead. Send backup as soon as all the prisoners are rounded up

"Tyler runs outside. Matt has already prepped the jet plane, as he gets on board. Aaron is already with his armor on gliding above, and they speed towards the Alps"

----

"Doe is in front of a computer, and occasionally looks onto Shawkun doing his thing"

Doe: So...are you finished? It would seem dear Aaron Stark has hacked the Defense Platforms...such a naughty boy that Stark...he's probably heading here
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:47 pm

*Shawkun finishes up and steps down from the machine.*

Shawkun: You question my abilities, of course I'm done. As far as Stark, I've faced worse then him in the past.

*Katy and Joe get word of the location of Kelly, the cheerful moment interrupted.*

Katy: Aww.... I guess we're not finished.
Joe: Heh, lets go take the bitch down.

*The two vanish from there location.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:09 pm

Sean: Look things aren't easy for you, but we already beat these people think about it. These people we're hard to beat years ago, me, Felicia, Shaun, hell even Milo wasn't as powerful. Hell even someone as "Weak" as you got stronger "grins" These guys are just rotting in super jail, once they get out there if anything weaker then before, and we're leagues above most of them, at least people on my level. Now then about that girl, I can perform a quantum jump into any number of time-line or reality to retrieve the chocolates even though Joe tossed them out, since we don't need any Angels, especially fallen ones pissed at you, the reason why I had a bad child hood, you guys helped me out, I use to have a Burnout poster haha no homo, like I said we can fix this.
"David frowned he knew his mommy was hiding things from him."

David: It's ok mommy, I know you want your privacy, but I don't mind you telling me if you need too, I can read minds too even if I can't read yours.

"Milo then looked at the map and then stood up."

Milo: Ok everyone's back in the prison, used Peter's power took a few mili-seconds, I stopped by Steak and shake to get some burgers.
David: You didn't..move Milo how
Milo: Haha, come on David don't ask me how I do things they just happen, I know I was wasting time could have just ported them all back, minus Shawkun, Ben, Benjamin, and the kidnapper. Stark just helped find them, I picked up the tranmission here's the location James broad-cast it to everyone.

"Milo used telepathy to broad-cast the location to James, and the others in the SXML, then formed trillions of seeds across the planet with magical energy manipulation."

Milo: Alright just set up some seeds, nobody can see them tho. But I can feel any alteration no matter how minor or major on the earth atm, although technically I can do that 24/7. The Point being I feel opinions changing, personalities altering, souls being tampered with, manipulation taking place on the level of a cosmic cube, infact SHIELD is missing a cosmic cube hmm..seems to add up? It could explain the prison break.
Felicia: This is too easy, just a prison reak by some cosmic cube guy.
Milo: Hey come on now, may be nothing to some of the things I've faced, and some others, but in the hands of a capable user look at Victor and Mephisto have done in recent times, don't under-estimate anyone, even I don't. I always let people surprise me, especially Marie when we get
Dave: anywayyy...how about we go down there and beat Shawkun's ass?
Kronos: You killed your lover, and replaced her with an emotionaless humunculus, your morals lead you to nearly loosing everything. So puh-lease as if I need a lecture from you Yama, you're a great warrior. With looser warriors you'd be good, the greatest warriors even the honorable ones knew when to take life. I helped you give it, there's a sayin from God, the Big one in the sky who claims he's the original, he said you cannot take what you can't give. You can reverse time, you can alter it, you CAN ve life therefore you can take it. As for the visions they were a welcoming present, but remember this, I'm still in you Yamairo, and because of the nature of your powers I can't be easily detected, Ventro aside. But think about this, what if I accidentally used your powers and put Isabel in a very sticky situation. Your powerful, but even in my non corporeal form, as long as I'm part of you, I can cause a few accidents before you wipe me squeeky clean, I'm sure in time you'll help me. We've made our mistakes, for immortals more then it's worth.
Jesus: Will do I am contactin Marcus now
Matt: ALRIGHT! LETS GO SMASH SOME BITCHES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:35 pm

Troy: You have a point there. Alright then lets down this, time I get Katy back.

*Katy and Joe returned.*

Joe: We go to capture Kelly and poof, she vanishes. I take it play time is over.
Katy: So time to ruin another of Shawkun's plans?
Sandra: Yea...
Katy: You sound less then thrilled.
Sandra: I don't like the guy alright. But at least when we get these guys, this is over.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:16 pm

Yamairo: Then I'll have Milo remove my own powers. You don't control me as much as you think Kronos. Only men that desire power are controlled by that power

"Yamairo suddenly draws his sword"

Yamairo: And I will not have you use Isabel against me...both of the women that happen to share that name are off limits to you. She was never a replacement.

-----

"After about 10 minutes, Aaron, Tyler and Matt are somewhere in the Alps"

Aaron: Alright...my scanners drop around here. There must be a barrier around this area...about...20 miles
Tyler: So what we just
Aaron: Just give me a second. Thus puppy comes with a scanner.

"After finding out the location of the base, the 3 heroes head outside to find a very large amount of HYDRA guards"

Tyler: Oh...random soldiers. Up my alley!

"Tyler throws his shield and runs forward, dodging energy blasts as the shield hits one, two, three, four guards before it returns to him. He then does a somersault to dodge another blast and slams the shield into the face of a guard. Meanwhile, Aaron flies past the guards, firing repulsor attacks around him to quickly take them out"

---

Doe: Excellent...alright then

"Doe throws Benjamin a tank with a mask attached, and some straps to strap it onto his back"

Doe: Put that on. You'll love the results. It's a reverse engineer on the SS serum...not has stable...but far far more effective.

"Ben and Benjamin walk out. Ben however, takes the smart route and doesn't actually go to fight, instead heading to the hangar"

Shawkun, I'm going to have to ask for your help. The SXML are about to rain down on this place. We're all probably going to get captured.
Shawkun: What do you need
Doe: For you to die

"Suddenly, the gas that had flooded the chamber previously along with the energy starts to take effect, as Shawkun gasps for air, unable to even use his powers. Eventually, he just collapses on the floor...dead"

Doe: Sorry my boy. Couldn't have them finding out. Eave oh then

"Doe picks up Shawkun's body and carries him to the lower levels of the base, using an elevator in the room"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:24 am

"Kronos frowned and finished his drink."

Kronos: No need to get all defensive Yamairo, I was merely stating facts, if you don't want me to say don't want me to say her name then so be it. Beside maybe it'll be fun spending a little time in someone who uses my power.
"Matt grows to hundreds of feet as he grabs two soldiers and tosses aside, while Matt kicks into the ground sending soldiers and snow flying.

Matt: Iron-Man we using Lethal force or no!?
"Benjamin catches it and eyes it pondering on how it will effect him. He turns to his friend Shawkun, he was jealous that he had all the power, he was constantly reaching levels of power that allowed him to even challenge Ventro. He put the mask on and inhaled seeing Ben had left."

Benjamin: Coward is he, not that I can stop the SXML. But I have my own plan.
Sean: Like I said let's do it.

"Sean brought them back to the others where the situation was being explained."

Sean: Alright Alright, attack hey Baby
Felicia: Hey Sean.

"The couple kissed."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:44 am

*Troy looked around, but Sandra and Milo was present, as well as Katy and Joe. The situation looked good as there would be nothing Joe could do against these two to screw him over. Milo was explaining the effects he felt with Shawkun already being taken care of, and was wrapping up the mission when Troy came over to him.*

Troy: Milo!! Hold up, everything isn't finished yet. There is still the deal with Joe using magic to sway Katy to love him. Don't believe me, read my mind.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:57 am

"Milo looked at Troy, then looked at his numerous seeds they all vanished. He looked at Joe and Katy, using magical energy manipulation to remove the effects of Cupid's love magic."

Milo: There Troy, the effects are removed. I would disintegrate Joe and end him packing to the 9th circle of Hell right now for fucking up my best friend's life but Troy I'm sure you'd rather handle the asshole yourself.
Dave: Finally bastard gonna get it, I knew something wasn't right.
Milo: That being done with, Sandra, Felicia, Harry, alright let's get it.

"Milo focused and teleported them to John Doe's base where they spotted Aaron and some others launching an offensive on HYDRA Agents, Milo raised his end emitting a massive electro-magnetic wave disabling the agents weapons."

Milo: Just making it easier.
Felicia: DOsen't you being there do that alread.

"Felicia absorbed magic and summoned seveal shadow tendrils that began wrapping around the agents dragging them into the dark-force dimension grinding them into dust."

Felicia: Ah, Dark Force magic pretty fun.
Milo: Eh, use to use it alot more then I do now, don't mind a little nostalgia every once and a while.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Troy: Finally gonna put a end to this shit.

*Troy creates flames in his right hand and approaches Joe.*

Troy: Come on boy, you can only avoid me so long with your little portals.

*Troy was about to fire a blast when Katy stepped in between the two and stopped them.*

Katy: Wait! Nobody is fighting anyone ok.
Troy: Katy what the hell! You only loved this bastard because of magic.
Katy: No Troy listen, I had feelings for Joe before that, before I started hating you. I... I really do love him, especially after spending all this time with him. But I love you to.
Joe: Really, how long now have you been waiting for this man to take your relationship more seriously.
Troy: Hey, fuck you. At least I don't use magic to accomplish my shit.

*The two broke out into a argument, each trying to get Katy to stay with him while shouting back and forth at the other, which unintentionally it seemed both was shouting at Katy. After a few seconds this got on his nerves.*

Katy: WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP!!!

*With that she fired two small water blasts, blasting Joe and Troy back without hurting them to much.*

Katy: God your acting like a couple of 10 year old's.
Joe: Hey I'm trying to give you a better future.
Troy: Bullshit, you just want to steal my girlfriend laugh in my face about it.
Katy: Hey hey, you two want to really make me mad? Look, I'm going to take some time, think this over, and decide which if either of you two I'm getting back together with at this point. If either of you two lay a finger on the other in the meantime, I'll personally whoop your ass, got it!!

*With that Katy vanished into a mist leaving Troy and Joe alone.*

Joe: Well... we fucked this situation up didn't we.
Troy: Your still giving me trouble aren't you.
Joe: Why not come at me then.
Troy: Tsk you'd like that wouldn't you.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:40 pm

"Tyler fights his way past all the agents he can. Aaron meanwhile tracks down Doe to the area bellow the complex. He aims his repulsor and charges"

Aaron: Get out of the way
Tyler: Wait wha-

"He puts his hands on his shoulder and fires his repulsor at top energy, creating a massive blast that borrows a tunnel"

Aaron: Get him Tyler! We got this covered top si-

"Just the, Benjamin, who has equipped himself with the stuff Doe gave him, just towards Aaron and slams his fist right into his chest, severely damaging his armor"

Aaron: What the!

"Aaron crashes into the ground as his EXTREMIS begins repairs"

"Meanwhile, Tyler has gone down the tunnel, and is finally face with face with John Doe, the red skull. He's handling some machinery, Shawkun's body near him"

Tyler: Hey!
Doe: Oh...Captain America. It's a pleasure...such a pity I need to leave already
Tyler: What
Doe: Well...it's a long story. Of the no witnesses kind. Just remember one thing...we are HYDRA, cut off one head, two more will take its place

"Tyler's about to throw his shield at him, when suddenly, a bright light engulfs the both of them, and they just vanished in a blinding flash of light, a massive beam going straight through the top of the base and into the sky. After the show is done, Tyler sees the cube being left behind, only for it to disintegrate as well, into a thousand energy particles"

Tyler: What...just...how?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:28 pm

"Benjamin looked at Aaron, then turned to Milo and leaped forward. Milo simply assumed the Hulk state and leaped forward colliding with his old opponent both crashing into the ground."

Benjamin: See you're still the jack of all trades Ventro!
Milo :Yeah but I'm the master of all em, so the label don't fit no more!!!!

"Milo began gaining more strength pushing Benjamin into the ground, as he kicked Milo in the chest knocking him back, as Benjamin punched his fists into the ground lifting large pieces of rubble and smashing them into Milo before body slamming him. Milo unleashed a massive shock-wave sending Benjamin flying."

Milo: MILO SMASH! Damn it, Hulk psyche annoying, come on Benjamin, so you got stronger, I'll attribute that to whoever broke your ass out so why don't you talk you can't win.
Benjamin :You're right I can't win, and honesttly don't care take me in Ventro.
Milo :Wha..I..
Benjamin: We'll have a rematch another when your victory dosen't mean my imprisonment.

"Milo looked at him and teleported him back to the prison."

"Felicia had devoured most of the HYDRA Agents with the dark force dimension tendril monster, Harry's aid and Matt's as well, the giant returning to normal size."

Matt: Hey STARK Where's Captain at?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 pm

Sandra: Cap was talking to the person we came here to get.
Felicia: Was?
Sandra: That's right, was. Cap is fine, but our guy is gone.

*Troy and Joe was still steering each other down. Troy held his palm open, as if ready to fire a blast, but ultimately never did.*

Troy: Your one lucky bastard. Dunno why she still has feeling for you, but she is the only reason I don't roast your ass right now.

*With that Troy shot into the sky's leaving a trail of flame behind him. Joe gave a somewhat relieved sigh, smiled, opened a portal and went though, disappearing.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm

"Captain exits the tunnel Aaron had made"

Tyler: He's...gone
Aaron: What?

"Aaron has taken off his helmet, his armor already repaired"

Tyler: Yeah gone. So is Shawkun. Both gone...and so is the cube
Aaron: They took it
Tyler: No it just kind of...disappeared.
Aaron: Oh god damn it! SHIELD's going to go ballistic over this

"Tyler however, is thinking about something else. All this, and then he just gave up the cube and disappeared. No...they did something. He doesn't know what, but they did something"

Tyler: This isn't over...there's no telling what they did while they had the cube. Plus all the agents still infiltrated within...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:04 pm

*With everything getting finished up in Doe's base, we time skip a few days. We focus in on a scene with Katy talking to Sandra, the two was alone at a park on Genosha.*

Sandra: So things not going so well?
Katy: I'm still conflicted. *sigh* Sandra how did you deal with it.
Sandra: Me...
Katy: Yes you had a thing for Milo right? How'd you get over those feelings.
Sandra: Get over? Katy, I'm not a good one to talk with about these things. In all honesty I haven't gotten over shit alright.
Katy: Wait... do you still have a thing for Milo?
Sandra: *nod*
Katy: Does Dave...
Sandra: No... no one knows yet. I'm having a hard enough time coming to terms with how much I've fucked over the lives of everyone I care about. Honestly I'm afraid to tell him.
Katy: But he knew you and Milo had a thing after you and Dave separated. Surely he'd understand. Besides your committed to him, Milo is back with Marie, and you have two kids to look after. Just cause you still have feeling for Milo doesn't mean Dave is going to leave you. I've spoken to Dave, I know that he's been doing his best to boost your confidence ever since we defeated Surter.

*She lays a hand on Sandra's shoulder and smiles.*

Katy: Don't hide anything from your family anymore alright. Be open with Dave, be open with your son if you need to. He knows your troubled, he can get the information from Dave after all. Don't forget about Manny, your brother always been there, from the second you guys met he's been there for you. Finally, if you do have some unresolved issues with your relation with Milo, then go to him. Stop fearing the worst, there are plenty of people who wants to help you.

*Sandra gives a light smile.*

Sandra: Thank you. I hope you make your choice soon. It isn't fair to leave Troy and Joe in limbo like this.
Katy: I know, don't worry, I'll pull though. You just focus on taking care of yourself alright.
Sandra: I will. I'm... glade we got together, your a good friend.
Katy: We've been friends for a number of years now, I really want to see everything work out for the better for you, you deserve to be happy, truly happy that is. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:17 pm

"As soon as Ben left for the hangar he had teleported away. He knew there was trouble to be had there. And he didn't want in on it. He had his little bit of fun. Now he needed to use his smarts.If only he could cast an illusion on Milo, even the smallest illusion would suffice. But, since he couldn't beat Milo. What if he joined him? Might as well try something new. After all he could still trick people. Cause mischief and the such. Not as much but it would suffice until Milo was out of the way. Ben teleported right next to Milo"

Ben: So I was just thinkin, since I can't beat ya, I might as well join. I mean with you being a hero and all it's pretty pointless being a villain. So whadya say, can I be a hero? can I join the oh so magnificent SXML!

"Ben said hovering next to Milo"

"Meanwhile Duke was coming back to life. Now even harder than before. Being able to resist whatever it was that killed him."

Duke: Ah, I feel amazing.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Sandra: Thank you again.
Katy: Everyone needs a little cheering up. Hey if it makes you feel any better, I can come with you.
Sandra: Thanks but no thanks, this is something I need to set straight myself between Dave and Milo. Besides, you have your own problems to work with.
Katy: Alright. Just, don't put everything on yourself. It's to much for you to burden all alone.
Sandra: It's hard not to blame it on me.
Katy: But it's not all your fault, remember that.

*Katy lays a hand on Sandra's shoulder and smiles.*

Sandra: Yea, I'll try.

*Sandra and Katy say their farewells and part ways, Sandra go's to meet up with Dave.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:13 pm

"Meanwhile, I'm in the danger room training. Rachel and Stella are both sitting in a bench waiting impatiently"

Rachel: Come ooooon. I wanna go eaat

"After I finish an exercise, I stop in front of them"

Me: Which one of you is the child again?

"Rachel sticks out her tongue. Suddenly, I get a message from James to get to a tv as fast as I can"

Me: Oh...something's up
Rachel: Goddamn Filipe!
Me: Go on without me. I'll join you in...10 minutes, promise

"Rachel pouts as Stella nods and leads her along. I teleport to the tower's main office. Harry's already there as well, and the tv is on."

Harry: Shit is not good....

"After the events with HYDRA, the sleepers had been rounded up. However, the SXML's inability to recover the cube had turned a great deal of the UN leaders against them. This coupled with SHIELD's sudden drop in power, had created the opinion that the league had to split, or work under SHIELD. Of course, nobody on the planet knew that this was also slight manipulation that Doe had intended to begin with"

Harry: Aaron and Yamairo trying to defuse it now. Nate's been getting calls all day to remove the authority we have under Genosha protocols. What do you think we should do is what they're all asking
Me: You have got to be shitting me...why does it always turn out like this.
Harry: Because people are idiots...
Me: I have dinner in 10 too...
Harry: Not anymore bro

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:44 pm

*Katy had arrived outside the SXML tower, she was pretty sure of the decision she made, problem is it's going to hurt someone. After a bit of hesitation, she entered the SXML and is seen heading up to Troy's room.*

Katy: Damnit... *sigh* here we go.

*Back at the house Sandra found Dave and immediately gave him a hug.*

Sandra: I'm one lucky women to have a man like you.

*They hold the hug for a few seconds before releasing. Sandra took a seat motioning for Dave to do the same, the two setting at the kitchen table.*

Sandra: I've already told you some stuff, I love that your willing to listen and help. But I feel there is something else I need to share, to clear my mind of.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:59 pm

"Milo looked at Ben and shrugged."

Milo: See I like you Ben, you're intelligent. You adapt, you're not like Shawkun. Keeps trying the same shit over and over, and keep's getting torn apart, you've got brains. Sure you can join, the SXML. Trust me, we're all about second chancs here. haha.

"Milo made a card appear in Ben's hand, giving him limited access to the SXML tower."

Mil: Sorry about the limiter, with your past and all, but you haven't fucked up anybody on the team too bad, but don't expect a warm embrace. I'll be speaking with S.H.I.E.L.D about your joining that'll cut your sentence to nothing for now, think about it as super human parole, punishment might be solitary in the Vault tho, and that's a bitch trust me I helped come up with it.
"Dave looked up at Sandra, he was worried but he loved his wife."

Dave: What is it baby, you can tell me anything.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:07 pm

"Meanwhile, Aaron and Yama are seen talking with Marcus at the repaired SHIELD hellicarrier"

Yamairo: You can't honestly expect us to just back down? We've finally got the League working as it should. We are doing good. Why does the UN still not trust us? How many more times do we need to save the world for that to happen?

"Aaron was silent throughout Yama's speech"

Yamairo: Come on Marcus. You know we're right

---

"Me and Harry are still passing the office"

Harry: So...what happens now?
Me: I dunno...guess I wait for the others to report on what happens with Marcus...
Harry: And if the order goes through? If we're forced to disband and lose the little support we had?
Me: I...make the call...look I'm going for dinner with my family alright?
Harry: Yeah, don't worry. If anything comes up, I'll call

"I disappear. Harry is left sitting on my desk and sighing, putting his feet on the table"

---

"Meanwhile, in a bar in Genosha, Anna is seen with a big mug of beer and is watching the news. She's already quite drunk"

Anna: Oh great...another one of those
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Sandra: It's late to speak of this, I know. Then again I'm late on a lot. Look... you remember when we separated, and I got together with Milo for a while. I never went into to much detail of the situation, honestly I was scared, I didn't want to lose you again. But Dave... I still have... feelings for Milo. I'd even go as far as to say... I love him. It's just... in the short time we had we connected well, was trying to recover from similar situations. He, he made me feel like nothing could touch us, quite a different feel from now where I feel all the pressure is on me to keep you and the family safe...

*She paused for a moment, she was hoping Dave wouldn't overreact. Then again she had just told Dave his wife was hiding feelings for another man, but it took nothing away from the fact she loved Dave and her family, and would never leave them.*

Sandra: Sorry for waiting so long to bring this up...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Ben: Heh, limitations are fine, I wouldn't blame ya. In fact I'd do the same thing.

"Ben took the card and looked at it for a moment"

Ben: I'm going to go check out the tower, I'm sure if you need me you can find me

"Ben said with a mischievous look in his eye as he teleported away to the main office of SXML where he saw a man sitting in a chair with his feet kicked up."

Ben: You're looking awfully comfortable there

"Ben said levitating on the other side of the desk in a relaxed position"

Ben: So is this what you do all day long? It looks like an amazing job

"Ben said with s smirk on his face"

"Duke headed back to Genosha where he would look for someone to talk to for now about what had happened."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Harry: Aren't you...how did you get in here?!

"Harry stands up ready to fight"

Harry: Also how the fuck do you not recognize me!? I'm the fucking Light Admiral!

----

"Back at the bar, a small amateur band is about to begin playing. As they get up on the stage, Anna instantly recognizes one of the members...Ruth, the Archangel of Vengeance"

Anna: Isn't that...

"Ruth gets on the microphone, as the song begins"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EL67mjv1nM

Ruth: Sing me a song...you're a singer. Do me a wrong...you're a bringer of evil. The devil is never a maker~! The less that you give, you're a taker. So it's on and on and on! It's heaven and hell!

Anna: Since when does she sing so well...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:05 am

Ben: Ahehehe, calm down there I'm a good guy

"Ben said pulling out the card that Milo had given him. Ben wasn't looking for trouble, he was just having a bit of fun."

Ben: See. But of course, who's to say that isn't just an illusion

"Ben said causing it to disappear."

Ben: I'm only kidding. Milo gave me this card, and said it was a limited pass kind of think to the SXML tower. So I thought I'd stop by and check it out. They just go handing these things out to just about anyone now a days don't they?

"Ben said hoping to freak the guy out a little bit. After all, a little fun never hurt anyone. It's not like he was doing any damage anyways."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next