Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:08 pm

*Shawkun grinned, anything he could do to make the heroes lives just that much worse.*

Shawkun: Good. When we find a way to get Milo out of the picture, see to it they all suffer.

*Just as Duke died Sandra showed up, just fraction of a second late and used her telekinese to blow the trolls away, landing by Duke.*

Sandra: Shit... Well at least he'll revive himself... and get stronger from this... still.

*She sighed seeing the battle field here still quite crowded and busy. Sandra went to Tesla and Chulance area, floating in the sky as she looked down upon the battles.*

Sandra: So guys, finished having fun or you want a helping hand.

*Tesla seemed to be among the few who wasn't to thrilled to see Sandra show up.*

Tesla: Tsk, just do whatever your here to do Phoenix, skip the small talk.

*Sandra took note of Tesla somewhat unease around here. However, it seemed Tesla has had some beef with Sandra for a while now. Sandra knew what it was, and she didn't care. If Tesla wanted to think that way about her, it was Tesla's choice. Sandra had bigger issues to deal with. Overlooking the battle, Sandra yelled out raising her power again as the phoenix's cosmic energies rose up, consuming the area like she did before. The demons and trolls where overpowered, and destroyed within seconds as everyone else was left unharmed.*

Troy: And we spent this much time fighting them... and Milo or Sandra comes along and just wipes them out....
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:43 pm

"Cain soaked in all this information the best he could. Two hearts it felt strange, it felt as if he had a permanent supply of Red Bull, with more blood pumping he was stronger, faster, and best of all he had a heart to spare encase he got a bullet in his chest. However the thing about how the effects spread faster it made his mind drift to other things such as how he could spend less money on his drugs but then he wondered. If the effects spread faster, then the lethal aspect would be in turn more lethal. That meant even legal medecines like cough syrups could effect him more, his whole life would be changed. He thought about it an extra 80 years to his life, he wondered if he it was possible to get this for Trina if they ever got married."

Cain: Well if this man can make me a test subject, then I'm sure he can help Trina if we get together for good. Alright that'll do you're alright doc, this new heart stuff it could really help alot of people, even though it feels a little weird at first. Looks like we're really playing God now.
Benjamin: For an illusionist you've got some bravery, personally me now a days I'm nothing compared to Milo and Sandra. Hell forget them Yama could do me in instantly, time stopping bastard. I'm like the Black Krillin now aren't i.
Sean: Alright and holy..

"They felt Surtur's immense power, and Surtur had harnassed the Flames of Asgard, and raised his hand looking at Sean and them who gathered all the energy he had."

Sean: Fuck we're leaving, Felicia hang on, Tanya you too
Felicia : Sean
Surtur: You dare defy this dimension, my future it shall SPREAD MY RULE IS ETERNAL THE FLAMES OF ASGARD I SENT

"As Surtur unleashed his power, Sean gathered the power of the Quantum Zone, enveloping them in limitless energy propelling them through the temporal stream, reappearing on Asgard and then suddenly the flames of asgard came out the quantum portal with them and enveloepd the entire godly kingdom in flames causing immense destruction as Odin, Heimdall, and GLano worked to block and defend against hte attack, while Loki absorbed hte flames to gain more power and overpower Shawn with a blast of immense power."

Shawn: Damn you Loki you
Loki: I WIN RAGNAROK IS MINE!
Kano: ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH OF THIS SHIT TO MY PEOPLE! ENOUGH! I MADE MY DEAL I CAUSED THIS HARM AND NOW I PAY MY DUES! SURTUR YOU WILL BE VANQUISHED NOW!!!!!

"Kano gathered immense energies of the Odin-Force, and the Runes entering his Rune King State, unleashing his near limitless powers clashing with Surtur, then gathering Gaea's powers opening up massive chasms in the earth, summoning titanic amounts of water slamming into Surtur burying him gathering the power of the planet, and the life stream with his own unleashing a massive bomboard of raw nature infused powers on Surtur."

Kano: THE POWER OF GREAT GRANDMA THE POWER OF THESE PEOPLE THE POWER OF MY FATHER AND MY FOREFATHERS AND ANCESTORS> MY PEOPLE SHALL NOT BE CONCQUERED BY YOUR ANCIENT WRITINGS AND FAIRYTALES! WE WILL PROSPER AND SAY SHALL THESE PEOPLE WE HAVE BONDED WITH AND SWORE TO PROTECT! THE ALL FATHERS RAGE IS UPON YOU RISE SURTUR AND FACE YOUR JURY!

"With Gaea's powers he instantly reversed the damage Surtur's flames of asgard had done and the injuries the flames had caused to the people, including Sean, Felicia, and Tanya and felt the life force of everyone on earth, and humanity itself in his core."

"Terry leaned back."

Terry: Hell Sandra, if you make this easier by all means go head, I'm fine with it.
Chulance: same here, come on Tesla chill.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:23 pm

"Dr. Fleischer turned to the patient"

Dr. Fleischer: Playing God? We've been playing god for such a long time... God is only vat you make him out to be...

Ben: Usually I stay in the shadows and use people like puppets. But when you get a big surge of power like that... It's hard to stick to the shadows, you wanna show the world what you can do. But I've had a couple Idea's in mind, so I will find out a way to do something to them. Maybe I can teleport far away and cause chaos as a distraction.
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:26 pm

Shawkun: Maybe in terms of power. But at least you are no clown I want to kill.

*He then heard Ben's comment.*

Shawkun: It comes with time kid. I've learned to control power long ago.

*Tanya looked at Sean and Felicia, and smiled lightly.*

Tanya: That was a bit worrying there for a second huh.

*She knew the big battle was about to start.*

Tanya: This is going to be a hell of a showdown.

Sandra: She's fine.
Tesla: Hey, you don't need to speak on my behalf. But, your help is welcome, I admit
Sandra: But when this is done, we go our separate ways right.

*The others seemed a bit curious about what was going on. However Katy had witnessed this before. If they wasn't in the middle of a war, she might of asked what was going on with Tesla and her discomfort with Sandra.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:48 pm

"Meanwhile, several demons are attempting to pass out of the main battlefield into the rest of the world. However, any demon that steps out of a certain field is instantly erased, taken somewhere. Amber, in her mansion, is surrounded by a complex rune system, similar to the one she used to teleport via the second magic. She's deep in focus."

---

"Back at the battlefield, everyone was overwhelmed by the arrival of the flames, but once Kano reversed it, they had gotten their composure back"

Harry: Ice! We can't keep this up. They're like...infinite!
Me: You're right...

"I take a look at Loki up above"

Harry: You're not...
Me: Any other idea?
Harry: Not really
Me: STARK! Keep the battlefield under control. Anna! With me and Harry...

"Anna stops her offensive and accesses her new target"

Anna: Shouldn't we leave that to Shawn?
Harry: Seems like he could use a hand
Me: Get ready

"All three of us fly towards Loki, taking on our elemental forms. Harry's the first to attack, appearing right in front of Loki"

Harry: Ragnarok this...SOLAR FLARE!

"Harry blasts him right in the face with a Solar Flare. Followed by that, Anna appears above him, and fires a massive blast of kinetic energy just as big as the Solar Flare. A massive explosion engulfs Loki. Followed by that, as the smoke hasn't even cleared, the entire area, from the floor to high in the sky is suddenly covered in a giant ice storm"

Me: Ice Flower Funeral...

"The area freezes over in a monolith. Harry and Anna land beside me"

Harry: You think that did it?
Me: No chance...just hope it gave Shawn a chance to get it together...also get ready for the repercussions
Anna: I'm all for it

"The three of us turn our backs to each other and make a circle, expecting Loki's attack"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:25 pm

*Dave appeared behind Tesla, listening to a little of what was said before speaking up.*

Dave: So Tesla. You have a problem with my wife? Hasn't the multiple times she helped you out been enough for you to show her some respect? What's your deal?

*Tesla glanced back, hearing Dave, turning to face him.*

Tesla: I'm grateful for the help she provides, but how do you expect me to show respect to a person who doesn't respect herself. Power alone doesn't deserve that. So you want to know what my deal is, Sandra, and you are what my deal is. First off what Sandra is becoming isn't just worrying, it's irradiating. Half the time she can't get through a damn conversation without having some sort of emotional break down. Yes life is shit, but you have to learn how to handle your emotions. Her problem is she won't let anything go, and won't move on.
Dave: Hey give...

*Tesla grabs Dave by his shirt, Sandra knew she wasn't intending on hurting Dave, and decided to allow her to speak her mind.*

Tesla: And you, your just as bad if not worse. You always turn to her, saying everything is alright. You are not helping her move past shit, all your doing is helping her bury and bottle up her emotions while you SHOULD be the one that talks about all this stuff with her. Sandra is there tearing herself apart emotionally and all your doing is helping further the process. Katy could see she needs help, Milo seen it, it's so obvious I can see it. If you can't see she needs your help Dave, your either blind or just plain stupid.

*She turned away from Dave and walked over towards Chulance, while walking.*

Tesla: If I came off as a bit of a bitch. Well it's due time reality slapped you two in the face.

*She turns back facing Dave and Sandra when she gets at Chulance side.*

Tesla: I would like to call this a wake up call, but I suppose you already knew what I was going to say, right Sandra. Then I guess this only applies to Dave. Now when we're done with this, stop lying to Sandra's face, she trusts you enough to give you your own privacy as much as she can, you can at least be honest with her. And begin actually helping her through her problems before she some day looses her fucking mind completely. Cause that's the road she's on.

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:17 am

Cain looked at the doctor, for an instant he almost felt like protesting as if an old religious kick from his past would rise. But delving into cocaine, and hookers he'd long since abandoned those beliefs. He'd rebelled against his family's new Christianity, and he felt glad. To him God had done nothing for him, not in the slightest, but on the contrary he didn't blame him for the bad things that did happen to him. He was just happy with his new heart, and the fact he hadn't become further mutated with four arms, or something worst, he just nodded."

Cain: I suppose you're right about that Doc, I'll be seeing ya in a month's time a guess, no more cocaine for me. Gotta stick to cannabis now, well at least that shit will calm me down, whatever Red says he can get. Hell if I'm going calm might as well be lean.

"With that he left the hospital looking out at the streets, he had changed into the same clothes he had on before his surgery, Trina had left to work, he picked up his phone and wrote her a text message not wanting to a risk a call knowing how angry she'd be. He began thinking about the cocaine."

Cain: Bitch probably flushed it down, she's too good for me.
Benjamin: Good ass idea, we'll thanks, but me I'm personally interested in getting my own little power up if you will, the super soldier serum, I've been looking into it, prison does alot to a man. Science been taking some courses, with my own natural abilities I'd become a super mutant interesting huh, be a nice soul for Shawkun to have once I finally bite the dust. But enough talk about parol, almost time for lunch I think we might get something not as gooey today.
"Sean groaned gathering Quantum Energy putting up a shield around himself and Felicia and transferring some more energy to her body that had suffered whatever Surtur had done, and bent down stating an incantation."

Tanya: You no magic
Sean: No more then you, this is a basic incantation to connect her to a random magical source, I just wanted to wait till we were back in the present because
Felicia: AHANHALHNAHa
Sean: Damn..

"Sean raised a shield within the shield, as Felicia stood up having harnassed Blackheart's powers, and summoned the power of the Dark Force sending out several tendirls impaling several demons all across Asgard absorbing them converting them into raw enrgy, and yelling out realeasing immense magical energies, and dark energies on the demons, Sean hardening his shield as the magical energies dissipated it's layers."

Sean: DAMN! Shit's intense, alright Tanya go help your man, I'll deal with my girl!
"Loki appeared infront of the three, the norn stones in hand smiling, as what appeared to glass made of raw magical energy surrounded them and in the mirrors Filipe, Harry, and Anna were in every mirror, Loki smiled snapping putting their physical bodies in the mirrors."

Loki: Oh now your trapped in my little own tv show, and anything I want can happen, This is Season 1, I guess it's a show where annoying bratty like super heroes get hunted down and killed by vicious monsters from the 9 realms, ooh and there powers are turned off to make it more interested, it's cold about 0 degrees, oooh and the kicker your all nude ,enjoy getting hunted down, and every one else you meet's a cannibal.

"Loki snapped animating the commands when suddenly a massive fist slammed into him it was Shawn, who had recovered the brunt of his powers, and began a brutal attack of divine energies, as he began raising the Judgement on Loki, when Odin intervened stabbing Loki with Gungir."

Odin: Tis my child, and i shall take care, assist your allies warrior.
Shawn: Will do, Odin, you are as wise and powerful as ever.
Odin: No, the beard juts tends to help out.

"Shawn managed to smile despite the situation, he raised his hands clasping them together he focuses on the energy of the norn stones releasing Filipe, Harry, and Anna from their torture, then raising holy energies to heal Stewart, and Gary from the effects of the norn stones."

Shawn: Troublesome little rocks aren't they.
"Milo flew over to Sandra and the others. While he wasn't here to deal with any hostilities, he knew all that Sandra had been through, and knew for a fact it was far worst then anything Tesla was whining about, unless she happened to have suffered hell literally and alternate versions as well as her family."

Milo: Tesla enough, we don't need any whining right now, Sandra's right, now then we're done here, I just used a global version of the images of Ikonn with Amber's help, her true magic really helps out, most of it's done, we're contacting Cyber to open a dimensional portal to return them to their respectable realms dead or alive.
Terry: Heh what about Surtur and the main brigade.
Milo: From what I can sense, Sean and some others have returned to the present time-line, and they're taking care of it, and Kano's using his full powers against Surtur, so now the only issue is the Twilight Blade of his, and I have a soltuion for that.
Chulance: Care to share.
Milo: Of Course, I call upon the Second Magic.

"Milo raised his hand using True Magic on Surtur's blade replacing it with an alternate version far weaker, as Surtur gathered it's powers clashing against Kano's blade it shattered, as he used a point blank Anti Force blast using his manipulation of space to use several spacial rends, and temporal duplicates of the attack nearly annhilating Surtur. Kano felt Milo's intereference, but only smiled."

Kano: I am so grateful to have such friends of mine..Surtur something you lack, your armies have fallen, my wife has joined this battle, and she is no picknick, Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn, imagine a goddess's?
Surtur; Poetry..oh the humans have made a mockery of you.
Kano: I'm not the withering husk, with a bootleg version of my ultimate weapon you hopeless FIEND!

"KAno struck him down with a blast of lightning sending him crashing into the water, Kano flew underwater rising currents, and using cryokinesis to cool them raising the chilled Surutr, and starting to beat him physically drawing on his war powers to gain more strength, and temporary use the Warrior's Madness before altering the shape of the hammer and impaling Surtur in the neck absorbing life force. Suddenly Kano yelled out in immense pain, as his veins began to redden and his eyes as well, as he felt an intense flame burning his very soul, and was enveloped in darkness Surtur yelled out as he was sharing Kano's experience, as his eyes turned redder then the sun, the heat actually burning the flaming demon as both were eradicated in an explosion of pure evil, and a being composed of flames far more sinister then Surtur's appeared standing amongst the rubble turning to Tanya, his tongue extended as he looked at Tanya."

Being: Hey baby, like the new look I do, it feels so natural so fucking..amazing, like I'm living ecstasy, or hell shrooms, but I'm really tired of these rejects.

"He snapped his fingers causing the other demons to disintegrate and looked at Asgard the nature attack had healed it mostly, but the blast that had formed the new being in replacement of Kano composed of raw magical energies with the appearance of flames looked."

Kano: I've been held down in a physical form for too long, even that divine Rune King State was better then what I've been forced to put through, anyway Tanya time to explore I need to find mother, I'm sure she misses me..somewhat.

"With that Kano vanished, but Ragnarok was over, Loki lay down with the stones, his part of the deal was up as he was fading Odin extended his magical energies teleporting them away. Balder looked up at the skies, Glano standing by him taking over his shades."

Balder: That isn't good is it.
Glano: No there are some secrets about Kano, Thor wanted me to keep from everyone even Odin, and now I think..I believe they've gotten out.
Balder: "Sighs" Gods and their secrets, you're worst then polticians.
Glano: And no and the ass bites are even worst.
"In Australia Dave only looked at Tesla anger in her eyes. She'd raised a valid point, too much often he snook out to the bar with Ledge, and some of the guys to grab some drinks instead of dealing with Sandra's insanity, not that she was insane. But the way she was going he needed to help ever, even Ventro was trying to break things up. He teleported over to Sandra and teleproted them to the house, the battle was over. They appeared and Dave turned off the tv, the kids he'd left back with Milo and the others"

Dave: Sandra..I've been ignoring this too long, this insane, it's growing isn't it, the breaking point, everything, the family is being torn apart, I've been doing some research on mean of how to deal with all this shit by ourselves, my knife is a gift from Castiel, he helped us, so I'm thinking we can learn to deal with this. I can set up an appointment with James, or hell even Dracarot it's not like we can't get there, we can talk to Ledge learn more about demons, that training with Milo, hell take a break from cooking me and David can handle it, spend some time with the kids, having a couple of drinks won't be that bad, and hell if you want..I know we quit but I still have some marijuana left, if anytime is more appropriate it's now just we'll figure this out, hell I know the truth, it's not all about Abby, but we can help her, we can deal with this.

"Dave teleported away returning with a joint pulling out a lighter to light it and handing it to Sandra plopping down on the bed kissing her."

Dave: I promise we'll get through this, no more Phoenix shit, no more demons, no more Angels, no more Legion, we'll finish it all, we'll get together, and we'll fuck everyone over, we're the fuller Family, and nothing's gonna stop us. I love you, the kids love you, Manny loves you, our friends love you Sandra.
"Milo had went around using his natural manipulation of the earth to restore it Gaea appearing worried as she was in the SXML tower, and Milo was repairing the planet using CLOC as advice, then when complete he returned the human population not involved with preventing Ragnarok back to earth."

Milo: They won't even know anything was displaced, now then Gaea calm down what is it that you sense, obviously he tapped into your brother's powers, but we did what we could to stop the Serpent, I didn't see you helping.
Gaea: I couldn't there are rules, the gods must follow, well the Elder gods, set by Celestials millenua ago, and no I don't need you waging war against them, your job is to protect the universe, not destroy the parts that bother your friend's families.
Milo: Right,Glano is coming, we're talking about Kano, we need to deal with this once and for all, there's alot of problems, but getting the All Father back in his power seat.

"Glano appeared some whiskey inhis hand as he sat down at the long table in the meeting room seeing Gaea, he gulped a bit not wanting to explain to her."

Glano: Hello G
Gaea: Just call me Gaea, I'm not in the mood for formalities just explain this, what happened to Kano, Tanya is worried sick trying to run the country, and Odin's ran off to lecture Loki useless as ever.
Glano: Right we'll here..goes.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Tanya: Right. If it gets out of hand, I can always send you backup, even if I am busy. So don't be afraid to contact us.

*Tanya flew off through the air heading for Kano's location. After witnessing Kano's transformation, she was taken aback, she didn't know what had happened, just that it couldn't off been good. Before she could question the events, Kano had left the area.*

Tanya: Kano... damnit what the hell is going on?

*Sandra heard Dave's words, it seemed the encounter with Tesla has really inspired him to help her through her problems.*

Sandra: Dave... I'm sorry. I just, just don't know what to do sometimes. With everything you and the kids have been through, I just didn't want to bother you with my own problems. But I guess I can't hide it anymore can I...

*She turned to Dave and embraced him in a hug. It was times like this, being alone with each other, having time to connect. Times like this it felt like nothing else mattered. However in reality there was so much to deal with, pain, her loved ones suffering, Abby's leaving. A mountain of problems. Sandra sighed looking at the joint, and took it. She may as well have a little happiness once in a while.*

*Back on Asgard with Kano gone Tanya quickly found herself in power, having to run things in Kano's absences. It was a busier job then it had seemed, really gave her appreciation for how hard leader figures worked. However as soon as the people calmed themselves from Kano's disappearance, Tanya planned on searching for answers as to what happened.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:14 pm

"The Dr. turned around and started cleaning up when a female nurse came in."

Nurse: Doctor... You were supposed to quit your mad experiments when the Nazi's were defeated...

Dr. Fleischer: I'm sorry... It's a bad habit. I have him hooked on an extra heart. Soon I'll convince him that having an extra set of arms is great. Maybe a third eye, or an eye in the back of the head. When you're given abilities like mine you can to so many things nurse... And well, I'm sorry to hear you have to die of a heart attack...

"Dr. Fleischer walked up and touched her, then her heart stopped and she died. Dr. Fleischer went about his business."
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:16 pm

"Benjamin just laughed Ben made a point. The good thing was in prison he'd be the toughest person in the Vault, he'd run it, but then once they get out, he'd get beaten by so many people he'd have pissed off. He knew his cocky nature plus that serum and getting locked up here was a bad combination."

Benjamin: Hell whatever I can do to get stronger, I will, sometimes I'm just sick and tired of being who I am ya know, being stuck like this.
"Ikon sat down in a room, Mutants Anonymous, an MA meeting, everyone else in the meeting was dead. He was placing another slice of pizza in his mouth. Finishing the slice he phased his hand through the box took out another slice of sausage pizza, biting into it. A broken watch was seen as Ikon stood up finished with the slice of pizza, and patting his stomach."

Ikon: Mhmm the pizza was really good, honestly it would have been better if you got it from LittleItaly but I was hungry so it satisfied me.But remember be careful who you accept your donations from in the mean time, you could just be getting them from some crazy power hungry maniac like me, although your powers are splendid.

"Ikon lifted his fingers, and sparks of electricity danced between his finger tips, then suddenly a swarm of bugs entered the MA meeting room and began devouring the bodies of the dead mutants as Ikon went outside a smile on his face."

Ikon: Now I'm really back.
"As Sandra smoked Dave leaned over to her kissing her."

Dave: Sandra don't ever be scared to reveal your problems, we all have problems in this family, that's why were the Fuller family, cuz we're always full of problems, the thing that makes us difference is our willingness to confront and change them!

"He kissed her again."
"Kano reappeard near Tanya in his regular physiscal form hitting the ground."

Kano: Fucking Faltines..Tanya.I..I'm..tired..I..

"Kano hit the ground asleep."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:59 pm

*Sandra knew Dave's words was true, she had been trying to deal with everything herself, but her family was willing to help her just as much as she was willing to help them.*

Sandra: Thank you Dave.

*She hugged him again.*

Sandra: Thank you for being here, despite everyone you went through cause of me.

*That one comment alone made Dave realize that part of Sandra's trouble could very well be her putting a great deal of blame on herself.*

*Tanya quickly went over to Kano to check on him, he seemed alright besides being tired. She took Kano to bed, posting a clone to monitor him encase of any more trouble.*

*Soon after the fighting ended Troy had went and retrieved the box of truth revealing chocolates conner had given him. Unexpectedly a small water blast hits Troy, not doing to much but pushing him slightly off balance, the box of chocolates disappear in a portal. Try turns around seeing Katy and Joe, Joe holding the chocolates.*

Joe: So what's this? It isn't Valentine's Day, it isn't Easter either. Hell, it isn't even Christmas.
Troy: Katy... damnit, listen to me, just eat one, please.
Katy: Troy you need to get the fuck over it, it's finished between us. Besides I highly doubt these are normal chocolate.

*Joe ported the chocolates away, then kissed Katy who faded away in a mist.*

Joe: It's sad. You look at me as the bad guy, but many of my choices over the years was influenced. You however, your the one who is the bad guy. You just use Katy, all she is to you is a sex toy. You won't commit to a child, hell, you won't commit to a damn marriage. I never stole Katy from you, I rescued her from you, you bastard. Unlike you, I'll see to it all her dreams come true. So go ahead, try to win her back, it won't matter. Katy is where she belongs, at my side with a man who truly loves her. Granted I may of cheated, took a few short cuts, but it was damn better then her spending another second with you. I will see to it you never get her back. Find another girl to take advantage of and FUCK OFF!!

*Joe opened a portal disappearing leaving Troy alone.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:52 pm

"Ben saw this as an opportunity for entertainment. For some fun."

Ben: You know, I just happen to know, someone who knows, how to make you more powerful. Once you're out, if you get me out I can introduce you to her. And maybe ask her to do me a favor by increasing your power.

"Ben said. But what he had in mind was putting an illusion over him, making him imagine that Mishi made him more powerful, and then send him into a fight with someone who could clearly kick his ass, and watch the fun play out"

Ben: Whadya say huh
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:19 am

"Loki appeared near Tanya, looking down at his nephew." He felt bad, the deal had been something they mutually agreed on, but at least he had regained his powers, and now he was on Asgard's side. He knelled down and put his hand on Kano easing his pain with some magical energy."

Loki: I've heard you've wanted to learn the God Blast, my brother Thor knew it, so did Kano, and sure enough Odin use to use it himself, when he wasn't an old fart. I can't use it myself, not that type of power in me, but with the Norn stones I could help train you, but it would be dangerous, but if you're going to be running Asgard even with Odin's help you'll need every ounce of power, there's some dark secrets about Kano even I don't know. I'm going to visit Vahalla to see if I can find Thor's spirit.
"Benjamin looked at the Ben, opening his hand the letter for Mishi in it he stuffed it in his pocket."

Benjamin: You realise you just told me bout that asian chick who raised your powers, and gave me a note with her location, I'll get her damn just chill. Need to catch rest, I'm getting outta here soon.

"With that Benjamin headed back to his corridors."
"Dave kissed Dave, pulling out his lighter to light the rest of the joint, taking it out her mouth, and taking a few poofs in before it was burned out, then put the lighter in his pocket. He laughed at sandra seeing the reddening of her eyes, and leaned over to kiss her, the touch feeling so much stronger, so much more sensual."

Dave: Feels..good ?I..loves you.

"Dave gave her another kiss, feeling slowed down, but feeling better as if pleasure was exploding around his body as he touched his wife, pulling the sheets over them."

Dave: I love you Sandra, you can always tell me what's going on.
"Sean was back on Genosha tired, him and Felicia had just finished some quantum magical action and Felicia was asleep having had too many drinks. He was somewhat intoxicated himself too much to clean himself out with his abilities but he was alright stumbling around. He looked aroud Genosha walking to the bar."

Sean: Damns...can'ts see shit..I..

"He continued stumbling forward seeing Troy."

Sean: ah Flames.ah..helps me..can't stand need bar. .I.

"Sean stumbled over barfing then moved away from the throw up hitting the side-walk drunk."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:42 pm

*A familiar face is seen wearing a white suit seated at a table with many shady looking men. The men were all conversing and Terrell's name was brought up.*

???: Whoa whoa! Listen here, Terrell hasn't abandoned no one. He just helping us out in his own way. I'm running this operation for now. Our number have gone from five, to 10 million. We got this shit on lock. All we need is the money... and a way to put our name out there.

???: How do we do that... kid.

Mike: Simple... You know Fort Knox? Imagine robbing dozens of them at once.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Tanya: Yes, I have been looking into learning the God Blast. If your able to help, that would be great. When we got together, the Asgardian's became more then Kano's people, they became my people as well. With that, as long as Kano is absent, be it the rest of my life if something ever happened to him, I shall do whatever I can to help and protect the Asgardian race, not to let Kano down.

Sandra: I feel like everything's my fault, that no matter what I do everyone around me is destined to suffer... I dunno, maybe Orisis was right... maybe I am no good. I say I'm a hero, but what have I done besides destroy my family's life's and go on a murderous rampage... (referring to Dark Phoenix)

*Dave may have been feeling pleasured, but Sandra was still drowning in her own sorrow. Dave placed a couple of fingers under Sandra's chin and lifted her head up so they looked eye to eye.*

Dave: We can't listen to people like them, all they want to do is bring us down.
Sandra: Dave... everything they said...
Dave: It doesn't matter. Out of all the demonic threats we've faced, the biggest are the demons of your past, the ones that haunt you. But tonight baby, I'm going to make all those demons disappear.

*Troy turned seeing Sean, he walked over and picked him up.*

Troy: Are you drunk? The fuck is wrong with you man.

*He was noticeably upset with the events that had occurred with Joe and Katy.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:03 pm

"The rest of the people gathered had landed as well. With Sutur's forces.
Aaron, Nono and Cyber

Aaron: What happened? What the hell was that light show?

----

"Elsewhere on the battlefield, the rest of the team gathers"

Harry: So is it over?
Me: Looks like it...we'll need to talk to Odin or Kano...or someone. But it's over I think
Harry: Dear god that was intense! We barely made it out!!
Anna: Most fun I've had in months
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:09 pm

*It's some time later when we check back in on Sandra and Dave. Sandra was sat at a table while Dave insisted on making her dinner, not something made from powers, not something brought from a restaurant or take out, but a actual home cooked meal. They had finished smoking weed a while ago, looking back to his wife who seemed to be in thought, he went over and kissed her.*

Dave: Food will soon be done alright. Smile

*A little while later Dave passed her a plate of fresh food and sat across the table from her, Dave never had a plate but he knew Sandra wouldn't ask, she already knew he wasn't hungry himself.*

Dave: So, are you ready yet?

*Sandra knew what Dave was talking about, he's been trying to get though to her ever since their encounter with Tesla after Surter army fell.*

Sandra: *sigh* Alright, here it is. First lets go with Abby. I made a promise to her a while ago, all I promised her was that I would be there for her. Then I left her to fend alone against the Hunters, I've almost killed her myself, I wasn't there when she and David actually needed me, and that lead to her going to hell. Now she's terrified to come around me. Then there is everything David has been though... he died before birth. He did because I was willing to sacrifice myself and him... for you... despite the fact we could of revived you. It was my choice that lead to my son dying and the whole ordeal with Legion and the demons to follow... do you have any idea how that feels, knowing I could of prevented it if I just made the right choice.

Then you... what hardships we've been though. Kidnappings, separations, the situation with Amora... deaths... That imagine of Madara... that scene still haunts my memory, watching you die. I could have at least tried to save you... maybe it all would of turned out the same, but I could of tried something...

*she paused for a moment.*

Sandra: Then Shawkun doesn't help nothing. Worst thing is, I know for a fact if I attack first, get the first strike in, I know I could beat him, fairly easily actually. But to be honest, there is always that moment of hesitation. The man terrifies me. Everything he's put me, you, all of us through. If that hasn't been enough there is always some overpowered fucking demon, god or some other shit that takes their pleasure in talking down to me and reminding me of every single fuck up in my life.

*She seemed to get irradiated, upset just thinking about it.*

Sandra: Then there was times I had enough, said fuck it basically and let my anger get the best of me. All the shit I've fucked up as the Dark Phoenix, hell I've worked with people we was fighting against, I've triggered a few of the dozen or so invasions we've had. For fuck sake if what Orisis said was true I'm the person that fucked up Amora in the first place, I'm the reason she started abusing Chloe!! *sigh* Maybe Abby had the right idea, maybe you and the kids should get as far the hell away from me as you can... or better yet I leave for good.

*Dave go's over and hugs Sandra.*

Dave: You go, and I'll come find you again, I won't stop till I bring you back home, so don't even dare think that way
Sandra: Dave I'm a telepath, you think I haven't seen your memories of heel, or what I could bare myself to watch. You, David, Abby, I've fucked up all your lives!!

*Dave embraced his wife as tears rolled down her face as she cried with her head laid against his shoulder. The food was getting cold, but it didn't matter at the moment. Everything had taken to her hard, and Dave was beginning to think that maybe Sandra had seen more then he had hoped she had seen, if indeed she had looked into at least some of Dave, David, and possibly even Abby's memories of hell.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:49 pm

"About a few hours have passed since the battle. SHIELD is busy with clean up and has asked for the SXML to exit the area for now. Regardless, Stark drones can be seen assisting."

"Meanwhile, Aaron and me are at Asgard, outside Kano's room."

Me: You sure you don't have Stark stuff to do?
Aaron: Please...he's my best mate. Don't you have SXML shit to do?
Me: He's a member that nearly died to help. Besides, Harry's got it covered...I hope. It'll be a good lesson in responsibility
Aaron: Where's Yama anyway?
Me: Still AWOL. Can't reach him. James's givin him his space and Sandra's got shit to do as well. Honestly, what's the point of me being the boss if I can't order people to do what I want. When Yama was the leader, when Milo was. Heck you, Oliver. Even NATE! Nobody listens to me though...
Aaron: Give it time. You and Harry were the first mutants that reached out to me. Back then, you were kids. You always were irresponsible kids. Harry always WILL be one. But you...you grew up. Not the least bit thanks to Rachel and the kid...you were forced to do so. Heck I stood against you as you lead people back during the registration issues, and that was YEARS ago. You got it in you. Just give it time until people respect you. You'll get there. I didn't have all the answers either. That's why I'm not leader of anything anymore.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:16 pm

...: The team just needs time to adjust to their new leader.

*The two look back seeing Tanya, or what could be one of her clones. Given her ability she could be in dozens or more area's at once.*

Tanya: And if respect don't come naturally, you can always demand it. People tend to listen to a more stern figure head. So I see you've come to see Kano. Sad this meeting couldn't of happened over more... cheerful of situations.

Dave: We all make decisions we regret later in life, nobody can ever be perfect. But bad decisions doesn't make you a bad person Sandra. You often act with the intention of doing what's right... it just, doesn't always work out. I know you think your family, your life is falling apart around you. But me, the kids, we'll always be here. And you wait and see, we'll get Abby back, don't worry.
Sandra: I dunno Dave. I want to believe you, but... I just don't know.

*She wondered if she should come clean about still having strong feelings towards Milo. She didn't want to upset Dave, but with her track record hiding this would somehow somehow come back to bite her in the ass again.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Aaron: Is he up yet? Has he regained consciousness?
Me: Yeah we need to ask him exactly what the fuck happened back there. I still don't get what the fuck he did to Surtur and his armies. Odin's not talking. Someone needs to tell me something
Aaron: And more importantly...when can he drink again. I had a special bottle of scotch imported from Ireland sitting in my office and it needs drinking

-----

"Meanwhile, somewhere in China's countryside, near the great wall (nobody around though), Cap and Goliath are tracking down someone"

Matt: Alright, again...why did they send us?
Tyler: Because everyone else was out there fighting demons and the two of us were free at the time. Blame the "Mandarin 2.0" for deciding to pick today to break out. Just be on your toes. SHIELD said he was last stopped around here...

"Just then, a massive blast of energy goes towards them. Tyler barely raises his shield in time and then gets blasted against some rocks"

Matt: CAP!

"Matt grows in size, as Harold is seen with his 10 rings"

Harold: For heaven's sake...I barely get out and they've already sent you people after me...where's Stark?
Matt: Busy...
Harold: Well...guess he'll have to cancel then

"Just then, the shield flies towards him, but he deflects it with an energy construct of his own, just before he gets swatted by a giant Matt. Tyler grabs his shield"

Tyler: We need to either finish this or send for backup. I don't want anyone on SHIELD's ass because they asked for our help
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Tanya: Sorry boys, but your out of luck at the moment. You think I wouldn't have the answers to those questions if he had awaken. I have one clone keeping watch on him, the moment he wakes up I want to know.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:12 pm

"Cap and Goliath continue their conflict with Harold. He has them on the ropes with his rings. Just then, he's suddenly blasted from above by a laser attack. Nono flies in and continues the fire until Harold's defenses fail, then she just slams him into the ground to knock him out"

Tyler: Nice save...
Nono: Nono apologizes for the delay mister Tyl...I mean Captain sir. She was helping SHIELD with the clean up
Tyler: Just get us to the hellicarrier so we can drop him off
Nono: Of course. Nono was afraid of using excessive strength, but the technology in the rings is very advanced...
Matt: Yeah, they're some alien stuff according to Aaron

"The three of them, plus Harold, warp jump to the hellicarrier to drop off the captured villain."

Nono: Nono should get back to the field. She's also worried about mister Kano...
Tyler: What?
Nono: Haven't you heard? Mister Kano was injured. He hasn't woken up yet
Matt: Is he alright?
Nono: Master Aaron is waiting for him to wake up. He should warn Nono when he does.

---

"Both me and Aaron take a seat and sight"

Me: Damn...that norse god better get his norse health back or so help me regular God...
Aaron: Thanks Tanya
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Tanya: I'll let you guys know if anymore news arises. Filling in for Kano, you could say it's my job to know what's going on.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:31 pm

"Meanwhile, Harold is taken back to the Raft. Tyler and Matt are about to leave the Hellicarrier. Nono had gone ahead back to the war site to help and they're joining her. Just then, alarms go off around the entire ship"

Tyler: What the?

"The 2 of them make it back to the bridge"

Tyler: What's going on?

"Near is there, filling in for Zane"

Near: Escape...massive escape from the Raft. And when I say massive, I mean massive
Tyler: How...who?!
Near: No idea. Make route for the Raft. Contact...someone!
Tyler: Aaron and Olie are on the battlefield. Kano's out. I don't know where Ice-Hands is...
Near: Contact someone in the SXML...

---

"Meanwhile, at the Raft, several criminals are seen escaping. Shawkun, Ben and Benjamin are seen in their cage. Just then, a man with a mask breaks open the door"

Man: You 3...come along if you want your freedom
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:56 pm

*Shawkun does not question the events, just grins and walks out.*

Shawkun: Somehow, someway, something always happens. Well Ben, Benjamin, come along you two.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next