Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 20

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 20

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:50 pm

"The 3 of them are lead to a transport as it exits the prison. Several known villains are seen escaping in their own ways. The man takes off the mask...and reveals a red skull underneath it"

Red Skull: Good day gentlemen. Pardon this intrusion...but I require your assistance

---

"Tyler and Matt are seen gearing up to take a SHIELD transport plane. Near is with them"

Near: I'll drive you guys.
Tyler: You can drive?
Near: Yes. Yes I can. SHIELD should be able to get in touch with the other SXML members soon en-

"Just then, a massive explosion goes off all along the hellicarrier's repulsor engines"

Tyler: What

"The alarm goes off everywhere."

Near: What the...that's impossible. How. You two, go to the Raft. Find out what happened there. I have to handle things here...

"Near runs back to the control room"

Tyler: Fucks sake...lets go Matt

"The two heroes get on board the jet and blast forward. As they do, they look back and see the carrier is loosing altitude"

Tyler: Someone very very smart as effectively took out SHIELD...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:22 pm

Shawkun: Anything's better then rotting away in there.

*Shawkun seemed quite cooperative, then again he was no stranger to team work... until he back-stabbed said team mates and took over control himself... Still he was willing to go with the flow, for now. Likely to see if this guy has any noteworthy souls worth stealing, or if he'd be any good in assisting to get Ventro out of the way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 20 - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Red Skull: Now then my friends. I am...well you may call me the John Doe.
Benjamin: You remind me of that Red Skull guy from the comics
Doe: Yes well...its a rather long story I don't want to get into right now. I have a proposition for you. How would you like to help me take down the SXML. Permanently. Separate them so they cannot act as a team. Leave them sundered and vulnerable

---

"Tyler and Matt soon arrive at the place."

Tyler: So...what happened'
SHIELD agent: We don't know yet sir. There was a mass breakout. Several high security subjects escaped.
Tyler: What about the carrier
SHIELD Agent: According to reports...someone took out the repulsor engine

---

"Meanwhile, back in Asgard, someone has finally managed to contact me and Aaron."

Aaron: Wait what...the carrier is what?!

"I'm talking with Harry on the phne"

Me: Wh...MASS RAFT BREAKOUT?!

"Both me and Aaron turn to each other"

Aaron: Fucks sake...
Me: Alright hmm...I'll get James to start working with cerebra before they find psy blockers. Told Harry to send a heads up to all the team members not helping in the fall back with Surtur

"Aaron is already equipping his armor"

Aaron: I'm going to the hellicarrier's location. See what happened to the respulsor. Dear god this is going to be a nightmare
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Shawkun: That's all well and good. But lets just jump to the one man that ruins everyone's plans shall we, Ventro. If not for him SXML would already be ancient history.

*Shortly after Katy and Joe got the message from Harry, as did Sandra and Dave, which for them acted as a distraction, somewhat, to their current discussion. Katy and Joe head out to the SXML tower right away seeing Harry.*

Katy: Hey Harry, what's this all about. You sent a text about some mass Raft breakout?
Joe: What, did you actually expect it to hold them?
Katy: Well... yea honestly...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:01 pm

Harry: Well...yes. Never failed in the past. Lex's kept them in there for years in some cases.

"Suddenly, I appear"

Me: They only got out because SOMEONE helped them. Someone orchestrated this. And some of our most dangerous rogues have gotten away
Harry: I never noticed but...we have a rogue gallery Very Happy
Me: Not the time Harry...not the time. Aaron is heading for the hellicarrier to see if he can repair the repulsor engine. Tyler and Matt are saying they're already at the Raft. James is tracking down everyone we can. When he has someone, he'll send coordinates and we apprehend them. Simple and clean, got it?
Harry: No sweat. Most of those guys are weak ones anyway
Me: Shawkun was amongst the guys that got away
Harry: Oh...not good then...

----

Doe: I'm not talking about killing any of them. I'm not even talking about a direct attack. I'm merely stating...we are going to force them to sunder. They may not wait to...but they will

---

"Tyler and Matt are investigating the Raft."

Tyler: I wonder...

"As they enter the security room, they find the bomb that disabled the cells and all the power dampeners"

Tyler: Whoever did this knew how to get in and out easily...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Shawkun: Leaving out the best part. Well, your call. I've finish the job on my own time anyway.

*Sandra and Dave appeared after a little while as well, Sandra quickly catching herself up via telepathy.*

Sandra: Great... we like just finished Surtur's war... now this...
Katy: You know what they say, no rest for the weary. So how are you doing.
Sandra: I'll be fine alright, lets just get to whatever we need to do here. I assume it's track them, capture them, and put them back, correct.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:18 pm

"Kano rolled around his bed, sweating, periodically flames would appear around him and the bed but they would not burn the bed. Finally he snapped awake feeling far weaker then usual, which was something for the Asgardian God of War. Crawling out of bed he groaned stumbling forward as if he was having a supernatural hangover, he coughed and looked at Tanya, his vision still blurred, he had no wounds on his body but he was shirtless, and still burning up as though he had a massive fever. He groaned in pain reverting to his normal form, feeling even weaker as he coughed out some blood."

Kano: T.a..tanya help it hurts so much.
"Sean looked at Troy drunk, the message reaching him and the fire starter. "

Sean: Fuck a break out, I need an excuse to beat some bitche sup, what about you man, look depressed, thinking about how that portal guy took your girl?

"Sean grabbed his stomach, he didn't want to try to manipulate his own boidy with his ability."
Matt: Shit this is bad, and if they took down Jesus, who can't even be attacked.
Jesus: i'm still here.

"Jesus was injured, but emerged from some rubble a weapon in his hand, a power cosmic powered weapon. SHIElD had used the cube's energies to develop numerous weapons that only responded to certain agents, and had unlimited energy. He sat down some rubble sighing."

Jesus: this is a mess, Wright is gonna be so pissed.
Dave: Hmm I guess so, David why don't you just get in their memories.
David: I have to know who's memories to get into.

"Milo appeared with Marie, kissing her, Danny was ecstatic. His dad was gonna let him fight with hte SXML, Milo figured he needed to make sure his kids had a handle on their powers, Amy was with them a gun he confiscated some from intergalactic arms deal in another solar system."

Amy: Wow Dad Thanks!
Milo: Yeah, Yeah just get ready, Filipe what's the situation? Ok scratch that I already know, prison escape, Shawkun's out. Don't worry about him Sandra, I'll handle him. In-fact he'll be my main focus, I trust you can help the others deal with the others escapees.
Danny: Yeah Yeah, when do I get to kick ass, time to let the next generation whoop some ice, Don't worry Mr. Ice Hands, I got this, Im gonna be like pow pow pow pow
Amy: yeah Yeah, we BOTH know I'm the strongest. Razz I can beat everrryooone
Milo: Guys, don't brag, remember Ventro's are overpowered, we don't need to rub it in everyone's faces

"Suddenly Felicia appeared using dark magic, and sat down she was sipping some jagger, and leaned back, she had the Dr. Dre beats on her ears, she pulled them off and around her neck."

Felicia: Alright got the message, let's hurry this up please, I have to watch Villains, Kring's new show it's good.
"Nick was sitting in the inner city of Manhattan, he was drinking a glass of beer. He had helped the SXML deal with the Serpent's invasion now he roamed the streets of Manhattan. He wanted to approach Milo, but he feared rejection. He was an incomplete clone with no guidance or direction. Some tears came to his face, the SXML had not reached out to him, he wouldn't fit in the academy, Terracorp was thriving."

Nick: I have no one, I'm pathetic, my existence is unatural, and dispicable.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:41 pm

Me: Alright...James...starting to get coordinates. It seems that most of them escaped with their own means. We're gonna split into teams of two got it?
Marie: Aye aye. How do we split
Me: Depends on the foe. Misery should be the most annoying with that blocker...

---

Tyler: What happened? How did they get in anyway
Jesus: Not sure...they knew the prison very well though. This was for sure an inside job...
Tyler: Alright...this is bad...lets hope Aaron gets more info on the hellicarrier crash

---

"Meanwhile, Aaron is already at the repulsor engine room with Near and some other agents"

Near: Well?
Aaron: This is...impossible. Well, technically, the repulsor engine IS damaged...but...not enough. You wouldn't have lost altitude like you described. Heck, this seems more like you lost your power source, and that's impossible because I had a solar powered...Near

"Near's face is in sheer shock"

Aaron: You weren't using the solar power were you?
Near: C-contact area 51 of the Carrier! NOW! Oh god...please tell me they didn't...

---

"Meanwhile, the ship carrying Doe and the 3 villains lands in a secluded base somewhere in the alps"

Doe: Do come along

"As they pass by several guards, they go along dark corridors and into a large room overlooking the mountains. A giant banner with a skull with several snakes coming out of it is seen behind a large desk"

Doe: Alright...I'll explain now. We are of course going to kill them if they get in our way, but our primary goal in splitting them up is to easily accomplish this goal

"All three of them looked at the red skull for further info"

Doe: I can see your skeptical. Alright, fist things first, Milo. To me...Milo is not a danger. He's a nuclear bomb. All he serves for the SXML right now is a deterrent. He's not a person anymore, but rather a weapon...a tool. I think even he knows that somewhat. And this is why the SXML have such a fragile balance of power with SHIELD and the UN. Now if we can't strike at the SXML...but we can strike at SHIELD. Remove their power. Ruin the balance. And the heroes, being well...heroes, will naturally concede to reduce their own to maintain balance

"Shawkun's about to talk, but Doe shushes him"

Doe: I know I know, that dear old heroes have in the past defied the government...but, there's one thing. The SXML are mostly mutants. And the mutants are the ones that defy the government. Other heroes have other stakes in this. We need to split the SXML has they currently are. Return to a split force. Further isolate the mutants until they're shut in their little island...and then when only the former Avengers are left, we strike. Take down Stark, Morris, Captain America. Kano is apparently bed ridden. Their key figures are hurting already thanks to that dear Surtur
Ben: How DO you know all this?
Doe: My friend...I'm everywhere. Within SHIELD, within the Raft Island. The governments...when the Hunters came, our organization went to sleep. But now, it's finally time to return. HYDRA...has returned

-----

"Meanwhile, Yamairo suddenly appears at the manor, and collapses on the floor. He sees pain, suffering. Flashes from human history. War, misery, famine...death. Bombs, destruction and mayhem. From the romans to the nazis. Everything...he sees it all"

Yamairo: I-I-sa

"He can barely talk. He tries to teleport, but it only aggravates the visions. And between the visions, he hears"

DARKNESS WILL REIGN
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:49 pm

*Tanya quickly rushed over to Kano and help him back to the bed where he sat down. She was worried about Kano's condition.*

Tanya: Oh Kano... what happened to you.

*A clone approached to see if maybe it could help heal Kano in some way.*

Troy: Joe has pissed me off enough. Mention him again, and I punch you hard as I can right where your hurting most. As for the breakout, don't worry about it. I'll join the team and we'll handle it. You are drunk and hurt, you should see William.

Sandra: Thanks Milo, I appreciate the help. And don't worry, I'm still capable of helping. I haven't let my feelings get the better of me yet.

*That last line was a lie when considering past events, but she was still willing to help non the less.*

Joe: Hmm, if I can catch Misery off guard, I can port him back before he's able to do anything. Actually I suspect a few of us can.

Shawkun: So when does this plan kick into motion.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:55 pm

Doe: Oh it already has my friend. I've stolen SHIELD's power source. I've made sure the SXML is busy for some time rounding up all the criminals. Even Milo should be busy with some of them. Now what I need from YOU...is your soul powers. I'll give you enough energy to affect the entire world. I want you to place subtle suggestions into their very core...suggestions that will turn the entire world's governments against the heroes. I don't want pure control. I don't want to be too forceful. It has to be small, untraceable by even Milo. But it has to be there. Can you do that?
Benjamin: Wait...why are we here then?
Doe: Oh...I just didn't want to look bad and leave to fellow miscreants to their fate. I guess what I'm saying is...I don't really need you. Right now anyway. I know what both of you can do. With the right tools and support...you could prove useful down the line. You can never have enough resources after all. But...he's the one I want help from

"Points at Shawkun. Doe is now waiting for the soul reaper to give his response"

---

Me: Alright...we gotta do this right understood? No mistakes. Lets clean this up

----

"Meanwhile, back at the mansion, we find Yamairo has made his way to the sofa. Isabel finally sees him and rushes to him"

Isabel: Yamairo...are you hurt? What is wrong?
Yamairo: I...don't know...visions...call...James...William...someone
Isabel: I'm afraid William is not present. James is downstairs, but he is currently preoccupied with urgent matters.
Yamairo: Find me...someone
Isabel: Holst is also in the manor. Just...stay here

"Isabel quickly runs to get Holst. Yamairo's visions are still the same. He tries to slow down time somewhat, and this further increases them. Yama realizes each time he uses his powers, the visions get worse and worse"

----

"Aaron and Near enter a room. The room is largely empty, and there's a large broken container in the middle"

Aaron: What the hell Near
Near: Report to the director...the cube was taken
Aaron: The cube?
Near: A replica of the cosmic cube. It's a long story A
Aaron: Oh...this is fascinating

"Near turns to Aaron, who has his fingers to his temple. Near realizes he's using th EXTREMIS to hack the files in the SHIELD database"

Near: You aren't SHIELD anymore Aaron...
Aaron: You gonna tell on me?

"Aaron grins as his armor equips around him"

Aaron: I'll contact Tyler. Me, him and Matt will try and find out exactly what happened. Who took the cube. Any info SHIELD gets, feed it to me too
Near: Got it...the cube wasn't anything I would have approved by the way. It's just
Aaron: I know. I saw the files.

"Aaron walks outside and takes off. Near's left in the empty dark room"

"Aaron is already flying towards the Raft"

Aaron: Jarvis, get me Tyler on the phone and update him. And once you're done, feed him these files. Also send them to the SXML database as well
JARVIS (his computer program): Sir, I fail to see how this is news. It was determined in a previous encounter that SHIELD was in possession cosmic powered weaponry
Aaron: Yeah...I just didn't know they had an actual cube

---

"Meanwhile, at Raft island, Tyler gets a message on his com/phone. It's the JARVIS update, along with the files"

Tyler: So that's how they got all this advanced weaponry...and now it got stolen. SHIELD never learns
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:32 pm

Shawkun: You want it done, I can accomplish that. You know our abilities you know my powers go beyond merely reaping souls.

Sandra: We'll handle it... we've been through worse right?
Katy: I guess.
Joe: So Icy you said to teams, you got a plan, or rather we pull straws to see who go's where.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:43 pm

Me: Alright...if it's Misery, I want Sandra and Dave. Dave tries to get the drop, if that fails Sandra attacks with everything from a distance before he can deadlock anything. Otherwise. Katy you're with Joe, me and Harry will work alone. Felicia goes with Marie. Milo's likewise alone. If anything happens, James has the telepathic link open.

---

"Aaron is seen arriving at the Raft. Tyler, Matt and Jesus are there to meet him. Aaron's helmet comes off"

Aaron: Alright fellows. We need to get to work...any ideas?
Tyler: Not really...
Aaron: Come...we need something...
Tyler: Security tapes?
Jesus: Deleted. Memory wiped
Aaron: Did they destroy the local information servers?
Jesus: No but
Aaron: Good enough for me. EXTREMIS can perform data reconstruction.

"The 4 of them head towards the underground computers to work out anything they can"

----

Doe: Indeed I do

"Doe brings a case, and from within it, he shows a cube...radiating with energy"

Doe: This is your power source...a cosmic cube. Well...an imitation, made for SHIELD. But still enough
Benjamin: Wait, if that was made...can't they just make another and render all this moot?
Doe: Hardly. You see there are only 2 people that can make a cosmic cube here on Earth. One of them, if this succeeds, is about to be burned from SHIELD...the other...well...I'll handle it, don't worry. I already developed the means to get him out of the way. Now then, get to work. I have an energy synthetizer that should, in theory, convert the cubes cosmic aura into usable energy to any mutant. It's in essence a machine that supercharges you, similarly to one Alicia Hawkins, may her soul rest in peace the dear

"Doe leads the group along the corridors again, to a laboratory. There, a giant generator is seen with various tubes leading in all directions. It must be the thing that harnesses the cubes powers. Right now, the energy gouge is filled."

Doe: Just filled this. But what you're about to do will probably drain the power so

"Doe places the cube inside the machine, and directs Shawkun to a platform with what looks like a glass tube around it"

Doe: Get in my friend

----

"Meanwhile, Holst's eyes are white, as he's trying to see the future. He's seated across from Yama"

Holst: Hawww...nothing. I can see what he's seeing. It's weird...
Isabel: William should be arriving soon
Holst: Damn...what happened
Isabel: I do not know, but I am...worried.
Holst: Calm down kid. He'll be fine. He always is

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:03 pm

*Shawkun steps up to the machine and pauses for a moment.*

Shawkun: If this thing kills me... be fore ward that your souls will join mine in damnation.

*He steps in the machine ready to harness the cubes power. Playing with souls, one of Shaw's favorite pass times, was about to go global.*

Ben (borrowed him Poly): You knows, what's stopping him right now from reaping every soul on Earth and becoming the next Milo.... you really think he's trustworthy?

Sandra: Got it. Well David, if Milo's kids gets to play heroes, it's only fair I let you have your fun to. Only this time I will be there if something go's wrong.
Katy: Alright. Sandra we'll go to James and find another escapee around your area, to be near just in case, but I say you 3 got this.
Sandra: Good enough.

*Sandra, David and Dave go's after Misery while Katy and Joe check in for anyone near by. Usually Ted isn't to far from Misery.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:36 pm

"The door closes on Shawkun, as energy and a strange gas enter the chamber"

Doe: Good to go. And to answer your question, I just trust who I associate with. He's not unintelligent, and he's touched powers far greater than this, that weren't enough.

"Doe looks at Shawkun and grins"

Doe: Begin. Remember...subtly

----

"Meanwhile, Darius is lazying about the Redeemers tower. As he's getting something from the fridge, he suddenly senses something, but it's too late. A sudden implosion swallows the entire building, foundations and all, sending a massive shockwave as air rushes to fill the vacuum created"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Shawkun: Yes yes, I understand.

*As Shawkun begins his mission we switch to Misery who walking along a grasses open area, freedom was good. He suddenly stopped, sensing something near him. Flames can be seen surrounding his fists, summoned to him through some sort of combat spell he enchanted in his mind.*

Misery: I know your there!!

*He makes a quick turn launching a fireball type attack directly at David.*

*Meanwhile Ted is walking along when suddenly he falls, a portal open under him. The exit portal opens at near the Raft prison and Ted is shot out, hitting the ground but rolling into a stance.*

Ted: The hell... oh you think your funny eh portal boy!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 pm

Milo: Solo work, you forget my kids? Don't make the mistake of doubting them Filipe, Franklin Richards ain't got nothing on my baby girl, and my swagged out son.
Danny: See that you still a baby.
Amy: "Rolls eyes" daddy, we gonna work together? i'l make sure he dosen't do anythings stupid or ru noff.
Milo: Alright remember what I taught you guys.

"Milo touched both of them focusing and spotted Shakat and some Cleansers. He teleported his kids to their location, and monitoring them with several abilities, he focused on himself and turned to Marie and Felicia."

Milo: Alright Marie, see you later, we gotta take care of this, I'm in the middle of a boss fight on the SXML game, it's addicting playing as Ice Hands is actually pretty fun, but aside from me your defiantly the best char. Very Happy

"Milo manipulated his speed in seconds he was near Kevin, he had shape-shifted into Spiderman, and Kevin looked at him as "Spideman" moved over to him firing webs around his arms and slamming him into an Suv, Milo then quickly used his control over matter to repair the SUV, and summoned bars of metal around Kevin's arms. Kevin ran to use his ability, but Milo formed a humunculus causing Kevin to switch bodies with the humunculus with a genetic defect that prevented him from accessing his abilities. Milo then grabbed the powerless Kevin, and the original returning both to their cells on the Vault, and made the poles he created vanish, resuming his original appearance."

Milo: Asshole, that's what you get for stealing my body, I still remember that shit. Alright let's see who's next on who Fusion has to beat list.
"Felicia and Marie had arrived in NYC, where Tenshi was seen harnasseing spirit energy, Felicia gathered dark magic from several powerful magicians unleashing a powerful offense against the immortal hunter."

Felicia: ENOUGH OF THIS, you claim immortality is unnatural, when the very beings who founded the universe are on a plane far beyond mortality, your ability to misconstrue facts to the point of a religious zealot make me despise you even more, that and Sean got them good drinks, so we're wrapping this shit up now!
"Suddenly Yamairo sees visions of the massive powers clashing, but no clear images, he experiences these vivid images of massive powers colliding, and it appears as though the forces of nature are colliding."

???: This BAttle, this war, my children reject, my children fight.
Matt: So SHIELd made all this with this cube stuff, and now it's gone. So SHIELD was hoarding all that power,and no w they're fucked just like everyone else.
Jesus: From the sounds of it, that's what I understand is that correct Cap.
"Sean looked at him, sensing the break-out himself, and hte numerous displaced energy signatures from criminals that should be in the Vault he reversed his drunken state, turning to Troy."

Sean: chill out inferno, I was speaking about your girl problems, because I thought I could help you. I'm a playah myself, but we have some shit to deal with, we should help James. James, I'm with flame boy, want us to help with the round-up.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:38 pm

Tyler: Seems like it yeah

"Aaron is seen working on the computer systems. He had guards bring him several components to try and fix the damaged computer systems"

Aaron: Well, I don't blame them. We're one gigantic army. SHIELD needs deterrents if they want to keep us in line should we go rogue. Have you never wanted the Justice League cartoon?

----

Marie: Aye aye...all these speeches

"Marie is seen slightly turning to air"

Marie: Just turn yerself in Tenshi. Ye were gonna get a pardon anyway

----

James: Alright...do it. I just located someone else. It's...Harold. The Mandarin guy. He managed to snatch his rings before he left. Quickly before I lose track of him. And and Yama's back. There's something wrong with his powers. William's already working on him...

-----

Doe: Bueno...well done. Keep going Shawkun. You should be able to sense your targets in my soul. Like mind reading right? Or would you like me to get you a list? Just make sure you don't plant any information they shouldn't know. Just grab hold of their souls, and once they find out, turn their opinions to the right direction

---

"Yamairo grabs his head in slight pain.

"William is seen working on Yama, but he can't seem to figure out anything wrong"

William: You say it's your powers?
Yama: Y-yeah...there's....another vision...
William: What if I shut them down?
Yama: No...I may need them. If you can't fix it Will, leave it be. It's...painful, but I'm starting to get used to it. So long as I don't overdo it I'm fine...

Isabel: You are not alright at all Yamairo. William, deactivate his powers if you think that will remove the pain
Yama: NO! I'm getting visions...this could be something important. Just hope James is done soon...so he can extract what happened to me
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:13 pm

*With a swipe of his sword Tenchi released a energy wave and split Felicia's attack apart.*

Tenchi: Easy there girl.

*Tenchi thinks about his options, getting into a feud with SXML wasn't something he needed right.*

Tenchi: Very well, I'll go with you this time. Given the situation, it benefits us both, don't you agree.

*Misery had quickly and temperately sealed off David's powers, but as the attack approached Dave teleported in, grabbed his son and teleported out.*

David: He know I was there.
Dave: He can detect us? So much for getting the drop on him...

*Meanwhile Misery turn to see Sandra.*

Sandra: Trying to attack kids now?
Misery: Well doesn't this day keep getting grander...

*Joe was using his portals to play with Ted before Katy stepped in and ended the fight taking Ted out.*

Katy: We use to have trouble with these guys?
Joe: The guy can create a alternate dimension within this one. Considering he can must of us inside there, it's pretty deadly if you don't see it coming. To bad for Ted that's really his only trick, and we're well aware of it.
Katy: At least if this keeps up things will go smoothly.
Joe: Don't count on it. Remember Shawkun and that super illusionist Ben is out there, plus god knows who else.

Shawkun: I've been around long enough to know what I'm doing alright. Best thing you can do is quit interrupting at this point.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Marcus: I have, which is one reason we have these things in place. I don't appreciate you taking our information Stark, you don't require any of this knowledge to aid us we need help. Which in this instance help may be needed, but it's done is done. But I don't want you involved in SHIELD matters, terrorist or no terrorist you're not loyal to us. Those matters aside I got Coffee.

"Marcus sipped his own coffee, and handed one to Near, he'd made it just as he requested.'

Marcus: Since you've made yourself at home, Aaron feel free to use our new coffee machine, just one of the benefits of us.
"Felicia, nodded gathering magic from a master of defense magic, and placed chains around Tenshi to prevent him from accessing his powers, and Felicia nods."

Felicia: And That's that, we'll speak to Wright, with the pardon you should be out there in no time. For now have a nice stay. "Smiles"

"Felicia snapped sending him back to the prison and poofed up a maragrita and took another sip. She was eager to get her drink on and this exercise wasn't helping things."

Felicia: Alright who do you wanna get next?
"Danny and Amy looked at the Cleansers, raising weapons opening fire. Amy raised her hand using her own ability causing the bullets and the guns to be disintegrated. Then Danny raised his hands but Amy's body pulsated energy and the guards hit hte ground unconscious."

Amy: simple, take care of sandy, I'll move them to the Prison
Danny: Got it.
Shakat: Ventro's kids, huh explains the vague and limitless power, but I've gotten stronger in prison myself.
Danny: taking up the ass tends to do that to you.

"Danny put his hands together, and began yelling as he began gathering light firing a massive blast into shakat, who dispersed into dust, and came around Danny in a tornado of dust to tear the skin off of Danny's skin. He yelled out and black energy came out with dark energy being emitted burning Shakat, and reveting him to his human form unconscious and nude. Amy then screeched and Shakat vanished being ported to the prison,."

Amy: Soooo ugly, Trey Songz looks waay better, and Light Admiral.
Danny: Righ, let's..just move on, see that was easy.
Amy: Which is why you were screaming like a bitch
Danny: Fuck you, I have my powers, and you have yours, let's go, before Dad and the others wipe everyone out.
"Harold groaned he was upset the android managed to ovepower him early, he had been toying around two much with the others Avengers, he pondered where Stark was."

Harold: Come out Stark, whereever youa re haha.

"He used the matter ring dispersing himself and reappearing in another location with devices set up to block psioninc abiltiies from locating him, and send out a message to Dimitir.'

Harold: Let's see if Dimitri is up for a little partnership.
Sean: Like it fucking matters, we're here, got to your ass, before you got in this Psi Barrier nice invention, we'll see what the SXML Can do with it. We already got our own sattlites, space towers, he'll soon we'll be better then Shield and the U.N. Plus I got a bitch to fuck, and I have to help him get his bitch back.
Harold: Hey what the humans fear, turning into war mongers? Who says your any better then us, Stark ruined my life, he was once against you! He suppports who's best for him to support, he is no true hero, he merely uses you, this team, to boost his own reputation. Imagine if Bill Gates had an alter ego as a superhero, he's nothing without his money, without that suit, he shouldn't get to bask in your glory!
"With Yamairo, another Yamairo appeared infront of him. This one took on the appearance of the Future Yamairo from Dark Reign and had a glass of champaign in his hand. Time was frozen to everyone but him and Yamairo."

Future Yamairo: Like the Present I gave you? Thought I was dead forever did you with Osborn gone, dead, and you having my arm. Nothing ever ends, that's one thing you need to learn about the universe, that whole mission I used my powers to make it up, I helped the scientists steal that shit, I gave Kiza the "Letter" from your father, actually most of it was real I just moved it around, and now you can't remember the mission, I jumped you got in your body. An idea I admit I got from a rather mundane anime, some character running around hoping bodies it was an interest concept, I admired him. People like him, why don't they get to rule the world, people like me. It would certainly be better then the waste dump you've turned it into, I try so hard to beat my children into submission.

"He sighed and sat down making another glass in Yamairo's hands."

Future Yamairo: Drink with all the stress you have, you should be an alcoholic. Anyway I lied, I'm not this man he's dead. I'm your mentor Yamairo, the one who taught you how to be as powerful as you are today. "Grins" I trust you remember me, I'm an old Titan you know but with my affinity for time I just never seem to go away do i?
"Suddenly Misery yelled out in pain burned with fire magic, and felt his own powers being sealed. Nick Ventro was seen, he had a beard growing now, and he was wearing a raggedy brown coat. He then used air pressure to render Misery unconscious and turned to Sandra. He was only repaying the favor when she had saved him from Ben all those months ago."

Nick:Don't speak to me about Ventro, I helped your bastard team stop the Serpent, they promised I'd meet Milo, I never did so fuck off, I'm only repaying a favor.

" Using his powers he removed the seals Misery had placed on them. Nick then took the skies at top speeds, forming a bird out of clay at large altitudes and hoping on soaring through the sky."

David: Mama who the hell was
Dave: Just don't ask David we never figure this shit out, some guy who wants to meet Milo huh.
"Nate got off the phone and contacted Filipe via blue tooth."

Nate: Filipe, was just speaking to the President, how are things going on your end with the criminals? Code Blue put down Nina, Tracy, and Momentum so far, there pretty useful, there's an Iron Sentinel attack in Manhattan, we believe it may be the media manipulator from the Crew, Corey, Sid, and Angelo are still on the run, but Corey may be aiding them in some other plot to ruin heroes, and I've contacted Dale, he's moving in to recapture Howard. Harvey and the Goblins are still on the loose, no clue to their whereabouts, rumors of a chemical plant attack an Osborn plant, Harvey may be connected, and Virus is on the loose as well.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Yamairo: K-Kronos...what do...don't take his form. He's...a better man than your or me

"Yamairo gets up despite his pain, and summons his sword to him. He knows Kronos can easily take it away, but he's ready for anything"

Yamairo: What do you want?

----

Me: We captured Kevin, Misery and Ted...and just now Tenshi, Shakat and some Cleansers. Harry's on standby. So's Isabel. Want me to send them out anywhere?

----

Aaron: Sorry Sorry...didn't mean it. I just got ahead of myself

"Aaron responds to his com, and then patches it to the now repaired computer screen. The Vault's defenses are back online"

Aaron: Well...your securities back
Tyler: Alright Marcus. You hid a COMICS CUBE from us? What the hell?
Aaron: Tyler...Look Marcus. no beef. I know you did what you had to do. But right now, we gotta focus on finding this guy. To do that...I'm gonna need access to your personnel files. There's inside agents in both the Vault and SHIELD. And I'm not exactly asking for the info. I'm being polite and saying I'm taking it. Alright?

----

"Doe sits down. He suddenly gets a call. An update from someone in SHIELD about the progress of the captures"

Doe: Well...several of our dear partners in crime have been captured. It's a pity I couldn't bring more of you. But I couldn't attract attention
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:16 pm

Sandra: He's a man I helped out a little while ago.

*Sandra ported Misery back to the prison and alerting Filipe via telepathy that he was brought down. She checked with Katy and Joe.*

Sandra: Seems Katy got Ted as well. Still Virus, and Shawkun are out there somewhere.

*Katy and Joe have left the prison after dropping Ted off.*

Katy: Who next. Going after the stragglers?
Joe: Dunno, but lets meet with Sandra, will be a lot easier finding them. Or go back to James, whichever.

*The two heard out soon arriving where Sandra, Dave, and David is.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 pm

David: Alright I got this,

"David vanished reappearing in Virus's mind. Feeling his thoughts hopes, memories, dreams, and more he vanished appearing back near Sandra and Dave."

David: I locate Virus.

"David gave Sandra the location telepathically, and within seconds Sandra took him down and ported him to the prison. Dave vanished returning with some sprites from a gas station tossing one to Sandra, and another to his son."

Dave: We gotta start bringing Chloe, her power would make these family outings oh so much fun
David: Hey come on now daddy, I make it fun.
Dave: Yeah you do, we're a family and it's gonna stay that way. "Grins"
"At the base Shaun is there with divine electricity in his hands, and Felicia is back with Marie after having dealt with Tenshi."

Felicia: I always get the boring shit. "Pouts" So what's next on the agenda.
"Kronos grinned and took the form of a random Greek Warrior and sat down."

Kronos: My Physical body was damaged in the war th my stubborn children, the Olympian invasion Promtheus orchestrated. I admit I wanted to crush my children, honestly I brought about an age of peace and nsrosperity, of success! We Titans helped you mortals, sure we had a feast every know and then, but most of our snacks were barbaric and horrible detrimental to your society. We brought you the flames, and you brought us the cell blocks. Is that even right? I'm not here to argue, Promtheus is alive, he's trying to restore us all, and he needs your help, if I get my body back I can restore my bretheren and we'll be happy to move along, not like Atlas needs to hold the sky anymore. What do you say, we're thinking about exploring the solar system, venturing out moving our own mountain somewhere.
Nate: Alight Alright, good good, I'll update it, S.H.I.E.L.D, and Code Blue have it under control in Us, and so far Foreign Countries haven't dealt with the raft escapees.
Marcus: I figured, don't worry I'll let it slide. One thing I made sure we do was cut off our connections with with the U.S Government, Osborn made them too tight when he was in control.
"David and Amy vanished having stopped emore esscapes."

Danny: damn no wonder Dad's so chill
Amy: shit easy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:13 pm

Aaron: Alright then...

"Aaron uploads the files onto the computer. After going through some, including transmissions from within the prison and the hellicarrier"

Aaron: Hmm...nothing
Tyler: What?
Aaron: Well. there's dozens of transmissions in and out. Most of these are regular radio frequencies. Could be a simple call to family. There's nothing connection anyone. Plus there's not much of a connection between anybody in SHIELD. Nothing that would make me think they're undercover agents anyway. Whoever did this did a good job at planting his spies...

----

Marie: Ask James. See if he 'as anyone else.

----

Yamairo: You want me to help you? After...what you did to me and my friends? What makes you think I believe anything you tell me? If I help you, I'm giving Zeus a reason to rain death down on us again
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:17 pm

Sandra: Remember when we use to have trouble with all these guys.
Katy: It's more troublesome when they get the jump on us. I guess when we get the jump on them it's much more easier though.
Sandra: James we got Virus. Still seems to be no move on Shawkun yet.

Troy: *grin* heh, reality check Harold, everybody uses everybody else for their own means. Stark is only human.

*Troy flames on getting ready for combat.*

Troy: Come on, lets end this quick.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Marcus: Dosen't mean I trust you any-more, we'll find a way to deal with you one day Stark. Alrighty then Stark.
Felicia: James, anybody else?

"Danny and Amy appear."

Danny: So easy
Amy: I know, if your weak ass was bored, then I know that was a waste, but at least we helped the people. Very Happy
Danny: still, Dad, or Sandra could have snapped and stopped all of them.

"Milo appeared in the kitchen with a painting of Shawkun using some sort of device, and placed his hand hingon it using an ability to sense something."

Milo: Alright Shawkun is using some sort of device to amplify his powers for what purpose, I have no idea. But it's not good, Filipe what's the next move?
"Kronos shrugged."

Kronos: Are you claiming Zeus isn't dick, when has he helped you? He blames you mortals for everything, the only one who's almost as much of an asshole is Odin, personally me and Ra get along quite well, and Vishnu, the Angels well you know that tale. Anyway yes, If Zeus comes, you have Ventro, you heroes defeated the Council of Gods, Zeus alone can do nothing against you people nor would he dare. What did we do, we got our freed dom, Zeus didn't want that, so him and the dother divine brats started tearing up your cities. We gave you fire, they gave you bibilical levels of trauma and eradication, just help me regain my body please, I helped you push your powers to the next level, and never even requested a soul deal.
"Sean uses the Quantum Field encasing Harold's fingers around the rings into metal, and fires a bolt of electricity shocking him. Troy unleashes an inferno and Sean fires a concussive blast burning Harold further and rendering him unconscious. Sean then encaes him energy porting him to the prison."

Sean: done! James, we get Harold, that should be the last of them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next