Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:15 pm

*Terrell stands face to face with Darrius, his arms composed of Vibranium. He wanted to wring his neck, but calmed himself. Terrell grabbed Riya's butt in order to completely distract her before speaking. He didn't need her doing anything to Darrius.*

Terrell: I thought I would never have to see your face again. You're here for a good reason though, and we might need someone like you. You're in.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Mikey: AH COME ON! I hate this. Are we ever gonna fight someone who when we throw punches, THEY throw punches back I mean c'mon!
"Castiel destroys the second seal leaping back using angelic energy to propel him away as the cage is shattered once more, he grins."

Castiel: MONEY!
"Oliver had left the plane was successful, and now he was one of the richest men in the world, no wealth shared by Aaron, he'd always dreamed of this, but Aaron had truly become one of his few true friends over the past months, and now he was gone."

Oliver: Ah on some god damn vigilante mission probably to avenge his members, whoever killed them. I wonder if it had anything to do with that black mutant I shot. No way he could take the whole Avengers, I beat him.

"He decided to keep the name of Stark Entreprises, but added Morris Stark and Morris Entreprises, keeping Aaron's name first, when interviewed Aaron was dealing with the post tramatic stress from the murders of the Avengers, and was taking a private vacation, he left Aaron's SHIELD office, he found Nono, roaming the hallways, and approached her."

Olive: Excuse me miss, aren't you one of the Avengers? one of the only one's left?
Riya: Mhmm. But he gave me
Darrius: I didn't have control of my powers, Pissed, and hell the Government fucked us all up, you were working for Jorgan
Riya: Mhmawww ok..fine, your in, but nothing funny!
Darrisu: You got it, so what yall doing now? Imma head out, and get to work on getting that place I told yall about, but I don't have alot of cash, were gonna have to get some somehow.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:47 pm

Nono: Oh...Nono just...

"Nono was looking around the building"

Nono: Nono used to spend time here with her friends...

----

Jim: So very much agreed!! Zach! Alter probabilities! Make her get hit!!

---

"Meanwhile, bellow, BRS continues the descent, but eventually finds herself stopping"

BRS: I will go help
Rachel: What...but....isn't that your sister?
BRS: I will go help...my programing is to.
Rachel: Kid!! Stop talking about programing alright...please...it isn't right. And it freaks me out

"Rachel was genuinely concerned for the kid. BRS looks at Rachel a while before responding"

BRS: How would you like I speak then...
Rachel: I don't know...normally
BRS: Then...I want to defeat the others...the hunters..a-and...save my sister
Holst: Well...it seems that like Bernard this little girl doesn't like the hivemind huh?
Rachel: But
Holst: We can get visions and go on from here...she'll be fine.
BRS: Are you allowing me to do battle?
Holst: Yes...I don't know you. You dragged us here so this split cell could use mine and Rachel's powers, plus the information YOU hacked from the SXM computers to plan a perfect invasion of Earth. So what you do, as long as it doesn't get in our way...frankly doesn't concern me. Good luck

"Holst turns his back. Rachel is left conflicted over letting that little girl go out there again. But as BRS turns her back and runs from where they came, she sees her left eye already glowing blue"

Rachel: That kid...isn't right...

----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3ePDqMUT6k

"Emerging from the Cage, Lucifer is seen distending his shoulders. As Castiel seems happy, he's suddenly fried by fire emerging from the ground, pain and anguish filling his face, before he drops to the ground, unconscious"

Lucifer: I do not enjoy seeing a blundering idiot as my first sight after leaving this place

"Lucifer shifts his attention to his two sisters. Instantly, both of them are rendered powerless before they're smashed into the ground by the OTHER two sisters. They gracefully land behind their Lord, as Lucifer yawns"

Lucifer: You two...Akroma...Ruth
Akroma: You...curses!
Lucifer: Indeed...curses for you. I did not take kindly to what father did.

"Lucifer's voice is filled with malice and revenge. Suddenly, the two angels are restrained by rock and held up. Lucifer puts his hands on their cheeks, and grins"

Lucifer: But killing you isn't enough...I shall make both of you fall as I did...a few hundred years experience the tortures and pleasures of hell should be enough...

"Castiel shows signs of life"

Lucifer: Oh...this one is strong...and he did have the gall to do what he did...maybe I'll just keep him around. But as I was saying
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:56 pm

Oliver: I know this must be hard for you, but I know your working for SHIELD, and I'm the new owner of Stark and Morris Enterprises. Anyway the reason I'm saying this is for two reasons..the world needs the Avengers..they needed them, they need New Avengers, and second I'm the Green Arrow, and I want your help to start a new Avengers team in Aaron's name, in the name of your friends.
Zach: Guess I have to fight! ALRGHT!

"Zach begins altering the probability so that they get hit, and Mikey leaps forward forming his arm to resemble that of a mace trying to bash her."
Castiel : I got..punked..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:08 pm

*Terrell took a breath as he thought about money. He had a lot of money. It never showed, but Terrell was raised from a rich family. HE had robbed banks for a majority of his young life. If it weren't for Riyz, he either still be pulling heists or imprisoned somewhere.*

Terrell: We were about to head to the movies... *goes into a drawer and pulls out a check book, and signing a check.* Here, 100 thousand.

Terrell: You ready Riya, or do you wanna get dressed up?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:11 pm

Nono: New...Avengers. Wait you were the Green Arrow Mister Near told us about?

----

"As Lucifer starts to laugh"

Harry: Will you just shut the fuck up!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueDvKMuoJvs

"he's suddenly blasted with a light blast. Obviously he instantly blocks it with his hands, but it turns to worse when followed by this a stream of ice completely freezes him in place, and the rock's he had formed to hold are frozen has well, shattering as a light beam gathers both powerless angels behind be and Harry, who are back up. Our injuries having healed from earlier being blessed with heavenly essence"

Harry: it wasn't automatic! What gives Ruth! We tried to test it out?
Ruth: Is that your excuse?!
Me: Lets just say we're sticking to it...so Lucifer again...Light Admiral...do the honors

"Suddenly a huge blast of fire erupts from both our feet. Reacting at the speed of light, Harry uses a light mirror to get us 4 up in the air and away from it, before gathering light in his hands"

Harry: SOLAR FLARE!!!

"The sisters, Lucifer and Castiel are all engulfed in a huge blast of light, powered by heavenly essence Harry had been blessed with. Before the dust can even start forming, I'm already ready with my attack"

Me: Heaven's Subjugation! Aurora Execution!

"And I fire concentrated cold, freezing everything from my point to the floor. As Harry lays us down again, we look at the gigantic ice statue"

Me: Filipe...oooh dear...he's still alive?
Ruth: Obviously...do not doubt the power of Lucifer.
Akroma: Heroes of earth...we have failed completely in our task...we must flee this place readily.
Me: Alright alright...jezz what a pain. Harry, Light Mirror, no stop, get us to a goddamn exit!

"Harry complies, and the 4 heroes instantly vanish int he beam of light. Only a few seconds after, the entire ice statue melts in a large torrent of flames, which instantly subsides...Everyone sees to somehow be alive, probably due to Lucifer shielding them"

Lucifer: Damn brats
Leliel: Shall we pursue my lord
Arael: We could bring them both back her...and corrupt them so...
Lucifer: You've done enough

"Lucifer walks to Castiel, and heals him"

Lucifer: Sorry about earlier...I just have a cranky waking up precess
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Oliver: Yes I am, I hid my identity but I want to get this team started. Near the new director of SHIELD. I suppose I am that one then.
"Castiel groans looking at Lucifer."

Castiel: I figure he's got to offer some reward. Ah Alright, it's ok Big D. I just have a few questions, one suggestion. If you go to earth go to Las Vegas, it's the best two Am I working for you? What's the pay? Souls? Money? Just curious.
Darrius: I don't have to spend my own. NICE! You stacked! aight. "Leaves"
Riya: Hmm I might as well look good. Smile

"She leaves into another room, coming out in a black dress with spaghetti straps, making her way over to Terrel, as they lock arms."

Riya: Alright let's go! Smile
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:09 pm

*Terrell walked Riya to the movies and paid for their tickets and food from the concession stand. People in public had mixed feelings toward Terrell, but he ignored their eyes. He found Riya and himself some good seats.*

Terrell: This movie better be good

*Terrell dug his hand into the large bag of popcorn, before pulling out nearly a handful popcorn and shoving it in his mouth.*
----------------------------------------------

*Ego exited the car, listening to Jericho speak of a meeting. He stood in place for a moment before really thinking on what was going on. He would get what he wanted out of this sooner or later. He could sense someone coming his way. It wasn't his body. It was a staggering lost soul.*

Ego: Hmm... I shall follow you. You entertain me.

*Ego followed Jericho inside along with most of his undead. He wouldn't speak of the approaching soul he sensed. He liked things to be interesting.*

Last edited by FunnyGuy on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:14 pm

*Watching the movie Sandra leans over and kisses Dave.*

Sandra: Wouldn't it be nice if things could just stay like this, peaceful. Abby, David, you kids need anything, drink, popcorn maybe?
Abby: Oh, how did we forget popcorn? Explains why I felt something was missing here.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:26 pm

"The Movie began picking up slowly with an FBI agent recruiting Milo for help, after about two hours later the movie was over, Riya kissing TErrel it had been amazing movie, but towards the end when things 'heated' up Riya got kinky, and as the movie was over, she was about to ready to go there popcorn spilled."

Riya: Awesome movie! AMAZING Man,

"As they were heading to the concession stand for a refill on popcorn ,and there drink, an explosion went off, outside several men were seen in highly advanced suits with high powered weapons that fired cosmic energy. They fired off cosmic shaped bullets machine style causing panic, as SHIELD and X Drones began coming to the area."

Riya: OH NO! Terry! We have to stop those bad people!
"Milo had just left watchtower the Omega LEague had dealt with some beings who'd harnassed power cosmic from Tyrant, and went on a rampage, it was a fairly easy task compared to what they were assembled to combat. He learned Victor Von Doom aka Dr. Doom had taken over Latveria, he'd arrived on the island assuming Gigantic proportions marching through Latveria he crushed Victor's forces."

Milo: VICTOR GIVE UP! I'm comparable to that of a God! I havea f ollowing
Victor: This god! Damn him!

"Milo sends out a beam of energy decimating part of Victor's castle, then spots him with his enhanced vision, and uses a thin beam of heat from his eyes to burn Victor's back who falls out the castle, as soldiers open fire, Milo uses telekenesis to dissaemblem al there weapons, and send them flying with Shockwaves, before assuming normal size, walking over to Victor he surrouds him in admantium binds, and sends a message to the National Guard."

Victor: DAMN YOU FUSION!
Milo: Call me Ventro, or heck Milo. I'll be seeing youaround buddy! Very Happy Be careful, you might end up being Satan's bitch again if you know what I mean.

"With that the powerful hero vanished, hours later Victor had escaped with magic, and had bonded with his armor using a spell he could summon his armor in an extremis esque fashion, he'd escaped National Guards, and sitll had diplomatic immunity, he'd spent the past few weeks usurping control of LAtveria, and using his powers to claim godship, he'd also managed to obtain some files from SHIELD's hellicarrier with a legion of Stealth Doom-bots, and was in Detroit, his armor gone obviously, and he spotted Shawkun, and approached him a smile plastered on his face."

Victor: Hello MR. Shawkun, my name is Victor Von Doom, and I'm looking for a partnership..against the Shadow X Men. I believe you have encountered to them, according to some files I've read you have a grudge against the mutant Fusion in particular.
David: I GOT IT!

"David focuses on his powers forming popcorn in his mind, he materailizes a bowl of popcorn, and takes a handful passing it to Abby."

David: There ya go guys!
Dave: That power certainly is useful! Instant-Snacks! If you don't want to be a supehrero, you can run the best concession stand ever. Smile
David: Haha.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

*Sandra laughed at Dave's comment.*

Sandra: Imagine the manager of that store. Sorry, we can't sell anything right now, our supply is on break. Razz

*Shawkun was stood back on to his guest, he turned facing him.*

Shawkun: You've done your home work well. Answer me this Mr. Doom, who doesn't have grudge's against Milo.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:44 pm

*Terrell didn't waste any time as he ran forward dawning the symbiote costume. He converted his body into organic web before sticking the attacker into walls and floors.*

Terrell: Riya, how many are there?

-----------------------

*Meanwhile, Mike is seen washed up on the beach of Genosha.*

Mike: I hate him! I swear I hate him! Now, with some caution, and some cloaking, I'll be unnoticed... I think.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Riya: I'm checking the breathing rates, about eight or nien or...FIFTY!

"Suddenly more armed men appeared, the one's that weren't webbed unleash cosmic machien gun fire on them, the strucutre of the building damaged, Riya used gusts of wind to start tossing people out."

Riya: TERRY! get the people out here! I'll handle the shooters
Soldiers: NEUTRAILIZE TARGETS NOW!
David: Haha, vacaiton time means no business.
Dave: ooh the movie's getting good!
Victor: Find upstanding citizens unlike ourselves. He's far more powerful then me, but you my friend can defeat him with te Soul of the Universe.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Sandra: Alright then.

*Sandra cuddles up with Dave, getting comfortable as the movie picked up. Abby reached over getting another handful of popcorn.*

Abigail: Yeah, this will be awesome!

*Shawkun raised an eyebrow.*

Shawkun: Soul Of The Universe. I've heard that title before. What pre tell do you know about it, hmm?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 pm

*Terrell converted into oxygen before civilians in the area began to vanish one by one. Terrell and the countless civilians then appeared in the Empire State Building on different floors.*

Terrell: Damn we need some bluetooths or some shit.

*Terrell used the power of the mind gem to communicate with Riya.*

Terrell: I got the people in the area out... I'll be out there to help you soon.

*Terrell then composed his body into electricity, expanding himself across the city to take out as many soldiers as he could.*
-----------------------------------------

*Meanwhile on Genosha, Mike made his way around Genosha, forgetting his invisble cloak, and instead walked around without his symbiote. If he got caught being invisible, he would be interrogated, and if he had the suit on, the same would go down. So looking like an averag mutant resident seemed like it would work out. He began asking around for a girl named Tiffany.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Dave: I'm just glad your here with me.
David: Mhmm, WOAH! this is coo cool!

"He takes some more popcorn himself."
Victor: It is in essence the universe's collective conscience. In Layman's terms it is the universe's soul, and if you manage to absorb it, you'll be more powerful then any of the SXM including Milo Ventro, a while ago I gathered a small fraction of cosmic energy into a device I built to absorb powerful energy sources, focus your power through the device, and you can draw in the Soul of the universe.

"He hands Shawkun the device."

Victor: Do so my frined, all I want in return for your power is control of Latveria, a country that was stripped of me by the heartless Milo Ventro.
Riya: Ok Terry there so strong! There suits it's like unbreakable!

"Soldiers's suits absorbed the electrical attacks, as Riya shifted into She Hulk, her sheer strength capable of shattering there armor, and sending them flyinh, as one slim soldier rushed over to a downed soldier."

Soldier: Monel..I have faile doyu
Monel: No you have not, Norrin is no longer dictating our world, I will complete our mission..I will do so, I promise you my frine dI promise.

"Monel watched as the soldier died..Riya had punched a hole in his stomach, and SHIELD agents had opened fire on the areas on his cracked su it killing him, Monel raised his cosmic gun charging it, and firing a blast decimating two police cars, the angry man yelling out."

Monel: THE REIGN OF THE ZENN LAVIANS IS NOW!

"He was beamed into a MASSIVe space-ship, and more Soldiers in armor were beamed out continuing the assault on the movie theater which collapsed, Riya leaping out of the collapsing building."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 am

*When Terrell found his attacks to be useless, he took on his cosmic flame form to deal better attacks the enemy. He didn't want shield agents getting hit in the cross fire, so he didn't try to engulf the streets in flames with one burst. Instead, he unleashed torrents of cosmic flames and fire balls on the enemy.*

Terrell: I hope I don't have to kick it up a notch.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:15 am

"Soldiers were brought down, as the massive ship suddenly unleashed a weapon on Terrel, a psioninc disruptor disrupting his powers, and amplified by raw energy used enough force to bring down the african american mutant reverting him to his human form, Monel beamed himself out armoed, and with soldiers, the ship sending out beams of raw force to hold off SHEILD agents as Monel grabbed Terrel."

Monel: Your powers will serve me well, soon I shall e the Lord of not only Zenn Lavia, but this world, and many others. BEAM!

"With that Monel, and the Zenn LAvian soldiers still alive were beamed away, as Riya noticed Terrel being beamed."

Riya: TERRY! NO!!!!!

"She instantly turned int oyxgen, reappearing in the Trill Squad's crib she grabbed her cell phone, and sent Mike multiple texts about urgency, and trying to contact him.."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:15 am

*Everything seemed to go blurry before fading to black as Terrell after he had been attacked with the psionic disruptor.*

-------------------------------

*Mike had been strolling around Genosha, almost forgetting about his mission as he had been getting different and unheplful answers from the residents. He suddenly felt his phone vibrate sporadically, before grabbing it and seeing a bunch of messages from Riya. It seemed urgent, so he immediately called her.*

Mike: Yo what's going on, I'm on a spy mission.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:55 am

"Riya was managing to keep her cool, not that well, she wanted Terrel saved."

Riya: These aliens! THey abducted Terrel! THey were ugly muthauckas too! What if there raping my boyfriend!!!!! Sad Mike I'm going after them! It's the Chrome Head's people! I have to save them, and you haave to help me Pweease! I love hiim!!!!
"Terrel had been binded placed in a constant psioninc field to disrupt his powers, and Guards were armed with weapons that utilized a form of psioninc taser."

Monel: Keep him down, were moving at hyperspace speeds we should be able to reach Zenn LAvia soon, and without Surfer they should have no way of getting to us, and soon..our people shall be a proud people again, the reign of Norrin Radd is over!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:20 pm

*Terrell starts to wake up, but he can't access his powers.*

Terrell: Let my ass out! I ain't no mothafuckin' trophy! You don't wanna mess with the Trill Squad.

*Mike raised an eyebrow as he heard Riya's plea for help. He sighed knowing that his mission was basically over with now.*

Mike: Pick me up. Then we can save Terrell. Chrome's people must be strong... Well he was strong too.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:31 pm

"Monel turned to him with a gleam in his eyes."

Monel: The Trill Squad? Is that what you bafoons call yourselves now adays? Your all primates, monkeys ape's, all of you savage idiots. But you do harness great power, and it will serve us well, and donot worry, once we use to get what we achieve you will discarded, if not destroyed. Be patient, enjoy your final hours as enjoyable as they can be.
"Riya appeared hugged Mike, and vanished reappearing in a lab finding Alex working, Riya sent back to the crib that Darrius had set up, and moved all there stuff too."

Darrius: nice iant't it
Riya: I dont care!!! They took TErry! Chrome's people
Darrius: Chrome's..people
Mike: The Silver Surfer's homies, came and grabbed our ni
Darrisu :Yea Yea, damn, hmm how do we find him then..he got abducted,
Riya: THEY BETTER NOT ANAL PROBE MY TERRY! ILL KILL THEM! ILL KILL THEM ANYWAY!!!! Sad
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:42 pm

*Mike's symbitoe suit seemed to dawn without him even allowing it before he looked up toward the ceiling.*

Mike: God damn! He's deep, but I can track him. How we gonna into space though? We gotta move fast too.

*Mike took a look at Darrius with a confused look.*

Mike: Who's this?
----------------------------------

Terrell: You have the nerve to call me a monkey when you look like a dusty ass Mister Clean. At least Chrome had shine to him. Just let me go right now, and you don't have to die.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 pm

Riya: NO! We have to go after him, I can make our own seperate atmosphere, with artificial oxygen, then we go! We can fly, I can fly, I can use the air to lift us, form our own sphere, heck we can go in the Trill Crib's SUV! come on let's go now! Also he's the Trill's Squad newest member!

"Riya vanished reappearing with the SUV, and pushed them into the SUV, surrounding it it's own seperate sphere of oxyge bursting out the window.."

Riya: LETS GO MIKE WHERE DO I GO! GIVE ME DIRECTIOINS! WERE GETTING TERRY
Darrius: SHIIIET I didn't ask to mce!
Riya: YOUR COMING! MIKE WHICH WAY!
Monel: Well now his 'shine' is crimson colored, and I prefer my appearance over looking like a chrome man! And now then we arrive on my home planet! soon to be under the complete control of Monel! The Reign of the Surfer is over! All will Kneel before Monel!

"The ship landed on the planet, getting off Monel was in obvious happiness, as he exited the plan, the men bringing out TErrel still in the psionic disruptor field."

Monel: Let us go to the Chamber, were true power lies!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:42 pm

*Mike looked out and pointed so what seemed like nowhere.*

Mike: He's that way... Deep in space. We gonna need to go faster than this. It's gonna take us like a thousand years to get to him. He's gonna have a whole museum dedicated to how many probes they shoved in his ass.
--------------------------------

*Terrell was curious about what they planned on doing with him. This field that they had placed on him, seemed to be made just for his powers.*

Terrell: Stupid ass bitches!

*Terrell dawned on his symbiote, sending tendrils out before attempting to run away.*

Terrell: I got speed!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next