Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:09 pm

Abigail: We're family, we're always here Dave, no matter what. Oh, um, little bro, think you can get us some drinks with that ability of yours?

Shawkun: Your willing to assist me in obtaining this type of power, for control of a country. I will allow you what you want if this works.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:36 pm

Dave: Yupp.
David: SURE! Hold on mhmmm.

"David forms a few drinks, sprites o ut of psioninc energy in his mind, then focuses on materailizes them in physical form, making four drinks, he sips one."

David: Aah making it physical is the draining part.
Dave: I'm sure you'll get better, sides your getting good with your powers.
Victor: Not everyone desires control of the earth, sides a country is rather large, and take hold of the object, focus on the cosmis energies, then everything around you, the soul of the universe itself, don't focus on actual souls, focus on the universe as if it's one massive soul, and drag it in use the cosmic energy as a medium so you don't overwhelm your body all at once. However once you start dragging in power keep going regardless of the effects on the outside world, if anyone comes, I'll deal with them myself.
Riya: NO WE GOTTA GE THIM
Darrisu: Fine let me help.

"Darrius gives her extreme amouts of kinetic energy, and they move first instantly reaching the speed of light, as the air sphere is kept together, Darrius adds more kinetic energy, as they began nearing the planet."
Monel: NO EXPLODE!

"Suddenly an explosion goes off, a vocal comand activated, as the entire ship explodes, and is surrounded in debris, even the psioninc disruptor is damaged, as Monel activates a mechanism around his wrist which causes armor to come about him, other soldiers oding the same."

Monel: DAMN YOU PRIMATE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:52 pm

Union: Look behind us.

*Terrell turned around to see that Monel had destroyed the ship.*

Terrell: Ohhhh yeah...

*Terrell faced the group before vanishing in thin air.*

Terrell: Aight. I'm gonna give you the chance to surrender. One chance.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:56 pm

*Abby reaches getting her drink, Sandra floats her and Dave's to them via telekinesis.*

Sandra: You'll improve son, don't worry. Your still young. Considering the level your at at this age, I can only imagine who skilled you'd be by the time you reach adulthood.

Shawkun: Use the cosmic energy as a medium huh. Be forewarned, if this is some kind of trick, I kill you myself and take your soul. If this works, I'll allow you a free pass and you get what you want.

*The gaze between the two lock for a few seconds, until Shawkun starts following Victor's instructions.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:10 pm

"Meanwhile, back at the Hunter splinter world, we see the fight continue. Metallic is still firing attacks, but Zach altering probabilities allow them to hit. BGS, however, seems to block them with a constant tk shield, matter around her turning into psionic energy and just increasing the force. Mikey punches it, and his super strength sends her flying, shield and all. She sneers"

BGS: You people are annoying...give me back my sister

"And with that, suddenly, Mikey, Zach and Jim are sent flying, Jim turning into sand on impact with the wall showing this was a powerful strong attack. Meanwhile, Zach and Mikey also hit the wall, Mikey not harmed and Zach hitting a liquefied part set up by Metallic to dampen his impact"

BGS: You bastard...I am seriously...seriously...seriously sick of you!

"Suddenly, all of the walls are instantly turned into psionic energy, a huge open space suddenly forming itself as more and more metal is sucked into BGS's powers. BGS is hoping to catch Metallic in this to turn him into her weapon as well"

----

"Meanwhile, we see SHIELD agents are cleaning up the fight. Several are also interrogating and helping civilians"

"Near is at SHIELD HQ, frowning"

Near: Damn...hate to admit it...but if Terrel hadn't been there...

"Suddenly, a man, dressed in a suit but somehow showing a presence, walks into the command room. Near doesn't even turn to him. While dealing with Aaron was easy, Near disliked having to socialize people in general"

Near: Authorized personnel only...
Man: I am Ivankov Putin. Director of SWORD. It seems we have a case that needs both our units together"
Near: What makes you say that?
Ivan: Well, obviously this was alien in nature. And it seems they claimed to be from Zenn La, which is coincidentally the late Norrid Radd's planet according to our records"

"At the mention of Surfer's name, Near gets aggravated"

Near: And precisely BECAUSE Norrid was both a subordinate of SHIELD and a close friend of mine, do I insist on maintaining jurisdiction.

"Near now turns to him"

Near: SWORD has recently founded itself again after the Avengers were murdered...you're a bit to young to come in here and claim jurisdiction...mister Putin

----

Nono: But...who would join us? Mister Cyber is still being repaired, mister Natsu and Miss Elsa are still hospitalized.

----

"Meanwhile, at his manor in LA, we find Aaron Stark working in his private lab. He seemed to be using his advanced computer to make, remake, draw and redraw...without stop. An Iron Man armor, although heavily modified, could be seen on the screen"

Aaron: A little more...and I'll be done...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:24 pm

"As the Debris cleared Monel looked around it was if the oxygen itself was communincating with him."

Monel: N..NO! We do not surrender to primates down him now!

"As his men were about to open fire, more Zenn Lavians came opening fire on his own men, a woman approached the debris of the ship slamming a device into it, using the psioninc disruptor on the area."

Liana: The Impulsive fool should be regulated to his symbiotic abilities in this area, which will allow me to get him away from Monel.

"With that she raced forward towards the now materailized black man leaping in the air, grabbing him, and suddenly they vanished reappearing in a research lab."

Liana: you Fool! Do you want Monel to become Unstoppale!
"Suddenly the universe itlsef seemed tro fill Shawkun, the entire aroud them was cracking, Victor summoned a thick magical shield, as a massive earth-quake began, Shawkun getting more muscular the universe's soul itself dragging into him, he could see billions of souls, even those on distant worlds, and galaxies, Victor's shield itself was shattered, as entire buildings in the Detroit area cracked, the sun's energy itself burning parts of the city, multiple fires, finally dragging it in a massive shock wave decimated over half of the city not wasted by fires, and earth-quakes, as the power the Soul of the universe filled Shawkun, the cosmic energy itself dissipated, and the machine decimated. "

Victor: Impressive! It's more astounding then I thought! The power you wield! And before you attempt to turn me, look at the machine, I wrapped a Soul deal around it, when you made contact with it, physical contact you agreed to let me have Latveria, and to leave me and my country alone Smile But now with the power to eliminate Milo Ventro, and his allies I presume anger towards me will be minuscule?
David :Woah your right! And At school, I've learned alot too, in the mutant classes! Well anyway the movie!
Dave: Well it's getting to the good part now!
Zach: enough of this shit. I can troll you so hard!

"Zach alters probability so BSG will loose control of her abilities, while Mikey leaps forward, he again alters probability so that not only his attacks, but the group's will hate her."

Zach: TAKE DOWN ROBOBITCH!
Mikey: You got it Bubba!
Oliver: Hmm, I can gather a rather large team in short time, trust me. I'm thinking of some suggestions Laxus for once he's friends with those two who are in the hospital, Near of course, and there's some others who I know who might be interested. Let's meet back at the Avengers Tower tonight 8 o clock.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:31 pm

*Metallic see's what is going on and moves back to avoid getting sucked in along with the disappearing walls and floor.*

Metallic: What an annoyance, she's absorbing metal and turning it into energy. I'm adding fuel to this damn fire.

*Jim tries to fire some said spikes at BGS as Zach alters probability again for them to break the shields. Metallic hopes to keep her attention on him hoping it to aid his friends and fires metal spikes directly at BGS.*

Shawkun: True. I said if this worked you would be safe, apparently someone had doubts. But it makes no difference.

Sandra: Then lets just enjoy the movie, we can discuss powers later.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:34 pm

*Terrell thought he was ready to completely devastate the men before he was quickly reverted back to his normal form and ported into a lab. He was so bewildered, his arms formed into adamantium blades crossed at the woman's neck.His body took on a blue glow before he backed down.*

Terrell: Montel can't do shit. Now what's the deal... Liana.

-----------------------------------

Mike: TRILL SQUAD to the rescue!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:42 pm

"Without control of her powers, the telekinesis just goes off in random directions, the entire tunnel (now a huge space thanks to the previous matter to psionic energy conversion) being destroyed in one huge wave of power. However, Mikey's punch, Jim and Metallic's attack hit BGS dead on. BRS arrives just in time to see her sister get dealt the finishing blows. As the body falls to the slowly forming chasm bellow, BRS jumps in to grab her without a moments hesitation"

---

"Meanwhile, somewhere bellow this, Rachel and Holst have arrive at a large control room."

Holst: Alright, lets see what we can do here...

"Meanwhile, Rachel is looking around. She notices another large room. As she enters, lights go off...revealing something frightening. Thousands upon thousands of life forms, some humanoid, and even mutant in nature, are held at the ceiling of a large room, suspended by metal cables attached to their spine, and held within large tubes. It's as if she was in a horror science fiction movie"

Rachel:; AAAAHH

"Rachel screams in horror. Holst hurries to her and also seems visibly repulsed"

Holst: It seems this is larger than we thought...so this is how the hunters had things to their hivemind...they must have been planning to do the same to us
Rachel: I was that close...to just being another thing on that ceiling...Holst lets open up the telepathy barrier or whatever the fuck we need to do and get the hell OUT of this place...

----

Nono: Nobody can locate Mister Laxus as of late. But it has been asked that he return because of what happened to them...it was all my fault, I was the strongest present, I should have been able to stop Terrel

"Nono had been thinking this ever since she heard what happened to her team."

Nono: Now Master Aaron is probably going to do something stupid and I can not stop him...

----

"As Putin and Near have their face off, suddenly alarms go off"

Near: What is the situation!
SHIELD operative: It seems large scale destruction has just been identified in Detroit. The reasons are unknown, but we are sensing a high energy output of also unknown nature
Near: Tsk...today's a busy day...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:00 pm

*A long metal spike catches the falling BRS, the a small bit if metal forms to hold on to her so she can't let go. Metallic then retracts the spike, bringing BRS back to safety. Jim arrives by Metallic, who posts Zach over to them.*

Metallic: Are you trying to get yourself.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Mikey: Bai bitch!
Zach :AH WERE GONONA DIE! I'm seeing multiple deaths scene
Mikey: Turn that shit off, and let's run! Come on MEtalhead!
Victor: Forgive me, I've been betrayed multiple times in these schemes. I'll be on my way now, if you can send me to Latveria.

"Shawkun sends him there with a thought, and revives his fallen soldiers took down in Milo's assault, and even restores the castle, and other damaged structures."

Victor: I feel as if I damned the rest of this world, and yet..Caring is something I'm not doing for them.
Dave: right.

"About an hour later the movie is over, and Dave takes it off, as he's turning the DVD player it's playing the news where CNN news-crews have come to Detroit which was destroyed only minutes ago, and miliions are in pain, and SHIELD is moving in to aid with the disaster."

David: WOAH! Mommy look at that
Dave: Damn..who the hell destroyed the city.
Liana: Your very powerful, but your not going to be able to stop Monel if he achieves his true power. I used a handheld teleportation pad to escape to the lab where he planned to bring you. Here he intends to use your body to absorb a powerful energy source, and become virtually unstoppable
Terrel: What kind of energy?
Liana: I have no idea, but only you can aid him in absorbing it, which is why you cannot engage in combat with you, do not risk it, also I would advise agianst using psioninc powers, he can track you. I need your help to destroy the source please, if it's destroyed Monel will have no chance of harming you, or the people of your world, as he has done to us! Please come with me.

"She opened the door to the lab intending to led him to Monel's Black Zero lab where he had the said source of energy stashed."
"They invade the planet, and flew slamming into a building, the airshield, and the air dissipates around the torn off apatment complex, Darrius tired.'"

Darrisu: Damn so tired..
Riya: Ok bai! Let's go get Terrel! Come on Mike track him!

"Darrius falls onto the bed unconscious."
Oliver: We can track down Stark as one of our new missions to stop him from acting a fool, anyway I'll be leaving, I'm sure we'll finda way to track Laxus. Like I said earlier Miss Nono, meet at the Avengrers complex at 8:00

"Leaves the SHIELD HQ"
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:20 pm

Mike: Thank's for the nitrous! Okay Riya, Terrell was down there near that destroyed ship, but there are guys scampering around there... Then his trail disappears....

*Mike looks around for a few seconds before taking the lead.*

----------------------------------

*Terrell enters the Black Zero lab looking around with curiosity, before he senses something.*

Terrell: Mike... So how do you want me to destroy this thing? Blow it up, melt it, burn it? What can this shit do anyway?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 pm

"BRS's face shows not much change, but she seems to be crying, as BGS's body is sunk and buried in the cave in"

BRS: BGS-22...S-Silke...my...sister

"It seems BGS's death has sparked a memory hidden by the hivemind, or lost during the conversion period"

BRS: Why did you stop me...that was...my sister.

-----

Nono: Understood Mister Oliver!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Metallic: It's Metallic rock for brains. Anyway BRS, life can be tragic at times. I'm fairly certain about every member of SXM had some tragic past. It's no reason to kill yourself, we just have to accept it and move on. Now sorry to rush you, but we should be leaving this place at once, she's done serious damage to the structure here.

Sandra: Could be any number of people. Hmm, I better go check this out, or at least inform the other SXM of what's going on.

*Shawkun is seen, after upholding his deal, getting Victor control over the country he wanted.*

Shawkun: I wonder how long before the mop up crew reaches Detroit.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:56 pm

Riya: Dissapears?! How can it dissapear ah fine.

"Riya becomes oxygen reappearing near the downed ship, entering the She Hulk state she grabs two Zenn Lavian soldiers notcing BZ on there suits."

Riya: Who are you! What the hell is BZ! Where's my Terry!!!!
Liana: It's a device used to transfer energy, you my foolish primate, have just walked into a trap. And now I WILL GET the energy source instead of the foolish Monel!

"Liana quickly says a vocal command, and a field erects itself around the area, and suddenly the source of energy and Terrel are connected firing a beam at Liana, as Monel bursts into the lab, armed and opening fire as the energy is being passed into Liana."

Monel: DAMN IT NO!

"As Monel tackled her, the field that had immobilized Terrel was shattered as he used the power gem, and an explosion went off decimating the entire lab."
Dave: Alright this seems bad.
Mikey: mhmm let's go
Zach: Think about it, it could be worse, what if she died, and you got your legs cut off too, what if one of our members raped you. See, it's better, let's go.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:58 pm

BRS: But I...

"BRS seems to have gone into shock, and reversed to a somewhat frightened 12 year old girl. She follows the heroes without much protest"

----

"Holst and Rachel are working their way around the computer"

Rachel: Damn it! I can't get a vision on how to disable the thing!
Holst: Me neither...it seems it was on from the start...so not much altering was done...nothing happened down the timeline to justify it being turned off...

---

"Meanwhile, back at Genosha, James seems to pick up the event at Detroit through Cerebro. He contacts Yamairo who joins him shortly"

Yamairo: What is it?
James: Sorry to interrupt you and...

"Yamairo looks at him embarrassed and stern and James stops, but grins to himself"

James: Anyway, Detroit has been attacked...I've already contacted Near and it seems SHIELD is on their way, Nono as well for the clean up. Since SHIELD just lost the Avengers, they've asked us to collaborate in the clean up. We need to check for casualties and such, and if to severe, Near asked to do a little "Yamairo style" clean up on the event
Yamairo: SHIELD allowed that?
James: Nope...it was off record.

Yamairo: Turn back time? Alright...should we send Troy's team? They're down to four members, but Katy and Marie can get things cleaned fast
James: Marie is...lets just say she's out being Irish. Anna is trying to take care of her...Filipe and Harry still haven't checked back in 2 weeks...anyway, go with Troy's team yes. Take Isabel, she could be useful in detecting possible survivors. And obviously take William and a mutant medic team. I'm contacting the 5 of them now Troy...Katy...Tiffany. Isabe, William. It's James. Be ready for a teleportation, there's been an incident

"After making sure to send out information on all the details of the event, James sighs"

James: And if possible...have a look around yourself. See if you can use your time vision to understand what caused it. Near says it was an unknown, but powerful force
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:09 pm

Metallic: Zach, your not helping damnit. Now move!!

*Metallic took BRS and the group started to leave the area.*

Sandra: James, Yama, you guys all listening. I've come across a news report, and it looks like we may have trouble in Detroit. Had anyone else become aware of this, I'm thinking of going to check this out.
Abigail: Sandra, you think it's safe to go there?
Sandra: It looks like the events are over, but whoever did this needs to be found and stopped anyway.

The group got the message and gathered around quickly.*

Tiffany: Mission!! Smile
Troy: Why is she coming?
Katy: I suppose she's helpful.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:11 pm

"As the Rubble cleared Liana was on the ground, as Monel looked at her, smiling, his body completely transformed into blue energy he laughed as the blue energy represented his humanoid shape,with a thought she exploded into a mess of blood and guts, and he looked to Terrel."

Monel: And now INFINITE POWER IS MINE! THE ENERGY OF THE HEART OF THE INFINITE I WILL! I MONEL LEADER OF BLACK ZERO WILL BRING ABOUT A NEW AGE ON ZENN LAVIA!
Zach: Move where? Wha can i do
Mikey: Just go!
Zach: Fine!
Dave: Alright honey I'll stay with the kids.
David: Can I go Mommy? IK'm strong!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:21 pm

James: Sandra, wait. I'm already sending Yamairo and others.

"Yamairo sighs"

Yamairo: Troy...technically she's on your team, so just keep her under control...if you can.

"Yamairo teleports through time, and soon, Yamairo, Troy's team, William and his relieve squad and Isabel arrive at the scene already in their costumes. It truly his a mess, with national guard, etc already there. SHIELD is just arriving, Nono already helping clearing debris normal machineries cannot handle"

Yamairo: Alright...Burnout, you and your team move out. Help out any civilians you see. Tempest, help them find them by location their breathing and clear rubble. Doc, set up shop with SHIELD's temporary HQ and get to work on the injured...I'm going to go look around...see if I can find what happened

"Isabel": Understood...
William Got it boss

"The team split up and do their various assignments. Meanwhile, Yamairo vanishes, isolating himself from detection and starts tracking the exact events of the explosion"

-----

"BRS is in heroic BSOD mode, just following Metallic around, not doing much of anything. The 4 fighters are thus lost and unable to find their way around"

Jim: Help us find the others Zach. Use your probability altering so you go through the right paths...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:22 pm

Terrell: Nah.... You a smart dude, but...

*Terrell smiled as his body became copied the powers of Mjlioner and fired a god blast from every direction of his body.*

-----------------

*Meanwhile, Mike's danger sense goes off. He grabs Riya and begins to run.*

Mike: They just let loose the beast...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Sandra: Hold on son, SXM already got a team sent. You already got a team on it, if you need help, I'll be on standby. But did you guys pick up on exactly what happened...

Metallic: If you know your way around here, you could lend a hand also BRS.

*The team split up follow Isabel's directions. Troy sticking with Tiffany in a futile attempt at getting her to take the mission seriously.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:39 pm

"Monel was completely unharmed by the attacks, instead he sent out hid own blast sending Terrel outside of the ruins, and ontop of Riya who was running over ot him."

Riya: TERRY!
Monel: aah such a romantic moment? Love Terrell you are quiet ignorat, and frankly annoying. You make your decisions based on your emotions, I'll kill you all Black Zero will reign supreme!

"Monel begins sending out the energy, and also flies into the air, gathering energy, and locking onto earth intending on decimating the planet."

Monel: Now then what should I do first destroy earth or destroy you? The Choice is so hard!
David:Aaah ok
Dave: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a shot at saving people.
Zach: Righ tright.

"Uses Probability so they go the right way."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:55 pm

"BRS doesn't answer, resigning herself to silence and following the heroes, again like a scared little girl"

"Eventually, they arrive at the place"

Rachel: GUYS! You're alright? Hey BRS, help me out. You can disable the barrier right

"She doesn't answer"

Rachel: Hey...what happened?

"Rachel walks over to her and kneels in front of her, noticing her tears. She puts a hand on her head and gets the vision of what just happened, coupled with memories of before her capture...of playing with her sister...of being happy"

Rachel: Oh...kid

"Rachel just hugs her without another word"

Holst: Whatever happened...we need to disable this thing. Zach...can you do something? If the kid has regressed back to normal and is to scared, you can use your probability altering...Come on, we're almost out of this hell hole

---

"Nono is busy lifting up rubble and such"

Nono: Oh! The SXM...good to see them helping

"Isabel is seen lifting up huge stones and boulders with her air powers to rescue trapped civilians. Meanwhile, William and his doctors have started healing the injured, William using his powers to make it an easy task"

"Meanwhile, Yamairo is using his time sense to see what had happened, tracking down the events...until he sees Victor giving Shawkun the device, and then the explosion. Yamairo himself feels a distortion in space while receiving the vision, until he comes out of it"

Yamairo: James! It was Shawkun! He caused it...he did something. He got stronger! Sandra, you hearing this as well?!

----

"Back in NYC, a man carrying a bag with a hood over his head arrives at the Avengers mansion. Security has been set around the wrecked manor, as SHIELD is still investigating.

Man: Yo, what happened here brah?
SHIELD Agent: I am sorry but I am not authorized to

"The man lowers his hood and reveals himself to be Laxus"

Laxus: Yo, I don't think u know who I am? Do ya recognize me now?

"The SHIELD agent immediately recognizes him and starts apologizing"

Laxus: Damn right...now what happened to my bros?
SHIELD Agent: Well sir...this may be hard to say...there was an attack

"After explaining the events, Terrel's attack. Laxus is visibly shocked"

Laxus: Now that just ain't right...Natsu and Elsa, they at SHIELD?
Agent: Yes, medical staff are working on them. They're at the Floating HQ, which is currently somewhere in Michigan responding to a situation. If you want we can take you there
Laxus: It's a'right. I got it. Peace

"As the agent goes to salute Laxus, he motions the agent for a brofist, which he does somewhat confused, before Laxus suddenly blasts away with a lightning bolt. The agent had heard about the eccentric nature of Laxus, but he had never experienced it"

Agent: I hope the Avengers return soon...they never let us SHIELD agents down...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Sandra: What Shawkun!! When he's involved, it usually isn't good.

Metallic: Zach give it a try. Alter probability to disable the shield.

*Katy is using her powers to turn people to water vapors and get them out of tight places, moving them over to William. Troy and Tiffany are carrying people back that they found.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

*Terrell scowled at Monel before his body took on a golden glow. All of Zenn La seemed to tremble as stared Monel down.*

Terrell: You're foolish Monel. My love for her makes stopping you worth fighting for! First! *Terrell torments Monel's mindl.* Your mind will be crushed by my power. Then! *Terrell suddenly sends a shattering punch into Monel's body.* I will destroy your body! *Terrell then holds an almost transperent version of Monel by the throat.* And then I will... I will... Make sure you relive everything of this day as if you were alive. I won't kill you... I don't have to. I'll let you relive the day you became one of the most powerful beings in the universe. The same day you also were condemned to a torture worse than hell.

*To the human eye, Terrell just seemed to appear in the place Monel once was, staring at nothing. Before the golden glow disappeared and Terrell landed on the ground.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next