Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:26 pm

Near: No Green Arrow! We need to get there now! They're freeing Galactus, we I hardly believe...

"Just then, Ivankov walks in. He's obviously injured, but sucking it up"

Ivan: Near...we need to talk. SWORD has withheld information from SHIELD we need to share...it's about the hero Fusion, aka Milo Ventro
Near: I'm a little busy
Ivan: Listen to me! He is not a mutant...he's of an alien species know as absorbium. SWORD had several under custody, but with this attack by the zombies and a outage they got away. We need to track them down. They are dangerous
Near: Why does Milo factor in?
Ivan: Perhaps...he would be willing to help us..

"Near sighs, and contacts the SXM again"

----

"Yamairo and James are somewhat shocked"

James: hmm...miss Death can you calm down? I mean...Milo what did you do this time? Wait...I'm getting a transmission from SHIELD again

"Near gets put on screen, and explains the entire situation"

James: Huh...oh dear...

---

"Tyler looks at the giant man, somewhat amazed. Just then, he notices more zombies incoming, and use his shield and a well timed thrown, he causes a lamp post to fall right into them, before the shield returns to him"

Tyler: Hum, thank you citizen for your help. If you wish to help, perhaps use your size to locate possible survivors still under siege by zombies nearby

"Tyler was a bit embarrassed being in charge, but right now, what mattered with the people, not his embarrassment. So he suck it up and put up the best Captain America act he could"

---

"Meanwhile, Keeth has taken his Ghost Rider persona and his driving towards NYC. Amber is left alone, and goes into her study, trying to focus on meditating, when suddenly, Namini shows up"

Amber: Well...looks like the 3 fools finally woke up
Namini: Amber...the situation is grim. The source. Milo is the one causing this!
Amber: What?
Namini: I've been ordered to kill him...but he is much stronger than mer. I figured the both of us
Amber: What? You expect ME to help the vishanti kill my friend? I've stopped listening to their orders Namini. I'm not going to act like a knight templar just because they can't come up with another solution.
Namini: Have you...forsaken any and all law?
Amber: No...but I refuse to make the choice between the "greater good" and my loved ones anymore. My friends come first. So go and take on Milo if you want...I'll try to figure out a way to fix this. And Namini...you're my friend too. Stop putting rules above your friends...one of these days it's going to drive you off the edge"

"Namini sighs, before vanishing. Amber is left once more alone, meditating and trying to figure out a way to fix this"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:29 pm

"Kujon is unaffected by mutant powers due to his wish, and knees Mike in the chest, as the Saiyans continue there attack on the group, unaffected by Tiffany's blade, they grab, and knee her."

Kujon: I AM VICTORIOUS
DAve: Right..but why not just locate all the survivors, and teleport them to the mansion when you think about it, get everyons safe, form barriers, we don't need to risk infection.
Oliver: Oh boy, the ZOMBIES? What he made zombies from prison, who else could want to free him by himself. Damn it this is bad one serving of World Eater coming up! I need seriously need an anti Cosmic arrow, alright then I'll go take the jet go down there, Mr. Ivankov, we have a MASSIVE Alien threat, Galactus is being freed, whether he's still depowered or not, but send ALL your Sword forces down there NOW unless you want this planet devouered, because trust me Big G will be holding a grudge, can you get me a ride to MHF?
Death: DRAIN ME OF MY POWER? I feel the same energy from him, as the beings who drained me of the majority of my cosmic power! Beings who are capable of beating me..are surely at threat to all..there has been no significant threat to me since Thanos the Titan, and that Beyonder fellow! He's a threat to ALL OF EXISTENCE TO THE COSMIC BALANCE, I cannot stand it anymore, he must be silenced he's a threat he's
Milo: Enough..enough of the fucking balance, the fucking cosmic tier, the fucking everything, everybody is out to get me! I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK! About your god damn balance.

"Milo gives Death the middle finger, and moving forward knees her in the gut, then uses a surge of power sending her crashing against the while."

Death: B...bastard YOU'll be ELIMINATED!
Milo: Go fuck yourself, or Thanos you cosmic whore.

"Milo sent her away, warping her to the Savage Land."

Nate: Milo you just pissed off Death..sure she's drained..but come on man..I
Milo: Enough, I don't care anymore, I don't care about pissed off entiies or anything except my mission, people, Real Heroes help the common man, not worry about some cosmic threat. No hten team MOVE OUT let's eliminate this Zombie Invasion! Let's have a little fun doing it! "Grins" Come on guys, let's show those big shots Cosmics how it's done, and then since were not dicks, let's get Death back to full power too. It seems like the Absorbiums are back, I'll handle them, I understand how they operate, I'm one of them, now then.

"Milo supercahrges Yamairo."

Milo: Let's eliminate these Zombies, James visit Sancho give him some telepathic blocks, but still enough so that he can help us if needed. Near tell Mr. Ivankov I'll save the world from my people,
Matt: Alright, I can do that man.

"He becomes Giant Sized, and begins roaming around crushing zombies searching for survivors, finding them and scooping them up, heading back to Tyler."
Dale: Milo Ventro's causing problems? Natasha, hey, they say I have some kind of powers, what can I do? Can you teach me pleasssee!
"Keeth is out in the city using Hellfire to burn up Zombies."

Keeth: YEA GHOST RIDER FTW!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Tyler: Nice job! The SHIELD evacuation center is nearby. Help me up and lets take these people there, then head to the next area

----

James: Double oh dear...Yama, lets just end this for now

"Yamairo supercharged starts to focus, and tracks every single zombie on the plant with spacial search. And then, in one gigantic space warp, erases them. He's left without breath, even with the supercharge"

Yamairo: I think...I think I got them all.

---

Near: Whoa...nice job...I think you did get them all. Milo...I trust you with this
Ivankov: Got luck son. Godspeed...and about that prison Green Arrow, I think SWORD can supply some help

"Ivan messages someone"

Ivanko: This is director Ivankov...get Angeles, Galapagos and Sydney into position...and fire on coordinates given by me in a few seconds. Near, you're going to give me the coordinates of the MHF, and let me punch in my code...and then we destroy the entire place. Get a message to Lex, and evacuate the place...

---

"Meanwhile, back in the Negative Zone prison, we see various guards taken out. In a very high security cell, we find Aaron, in front of...Shawkun"

Aaron: Well well...if it isn't mister all powerful soul reaper. How's it feel being trapped in this place? Milo did a good job huh?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:41 pm

*In that instant Dave and a bunch of people around Genosha arrive in the mansion.*

Sandra: Your right, this isn't a normal enemy, we shouldn't take risks.

*Tiffany is thrown back, managing to land on her hands and flip up to her feet, she looked surprised by the turn of events.*

Tiffany: Oooh, this is a new trick.

Shawkun: I've been to damnation and even Hell itself. This won't keep me forever.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Aaron: Want me to accelerate the event? Do you still have the power that Victor von Doom gave you?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Shawkun: You think I would be in this place, if I had that power now?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Dave: Now what do we do, the Zombies need to locate the source immedienatley.

"Pauses, and phone rings."

Dave: that was my MI6 connections..there all gone, all the Zombies everywhere.we WON!
Milo: Good Yamairo..because this is pointless..it's never going to end, I realized there back, but Zed was right, my purpouse Death was right..I am threat to the universe, because it's pointless..the constant conflicts, evil, it's CONSTANTLY on the rise, even with our vast powers are we TRULY one step perfect to Paradise, a perfect place? No..were not..far from it, The Zenn Lavians are one of the FEW species to have truly achieved paradise, I realize my destiny..I realize True Power, I AM true power..I am the Source of all of this. I realize my destiny, what Epoch truly wants me to do, and I do not apologize far what I am doing is FOR the Greater Good, I am initiating Paradise!

"He flared up with power destroying the Cerebro room in an instant, and teleporting away to MHF, and feeling the remnants of True power drawing it into his body, and then tracking down the Absorbiums who'd taken Galan to an Oscorp Facility, he groaned, and flared up with power."

Milo: Zed..Bruno..Kayli..I'm coming for you, it's time we fufill our destiny!

"With that he flew off into the sky."
"Matt grows larger, and scoops them all up in his hands, leaning down over to Tyler making sure he grabbed all the people, and none were around not wanting to stop on anybody."

Matt: "Whispers" Alright then! Let's go! Can't talk too loud, don't want to go busting up any ear drums, where's the SHIELLD evacuation center, just give me the directions, I'll go, and hey if you can let me join the Avengres, I go by Goliath..people can hear my 'whisper' so I can't give out my real information.

"Getting Directions, he heads towards the Evacuation Center."
"With SWORD's jets, he begins heading towards MHF>"

Oliver: Gotta stop those aliens..gotta stop Big G himself.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:58 pm

Aaron: And if I free you, do you think you can regain that power through your own volition?

----

Near: Damn it...seems that they've left the building with Galactus, to god knows where
Ivankov: Damn! I'll keep the Defense Platforms on standby. Just send me a message when you need me to pull the trigger. I need to go I get a feeling this is about to get a whole lot worse

---

Yamairo: James...
James: I know...we need to find Death again. I think Milo is about to lose it again...find her. I'll go handle Sancho. Until Death gets her grip together, Sancho needs to be controlled. Nate...stay here, keep in touch with SHIELD

"Yamairo teleports, as James heads towards the cage Sancho's in

----

"Tyler nods"

Tyler: I guess we could allow you to join, but we'd need to run this through the Green Arrow and the others

---

"Meanwhile, we see Nono flying alongside the plane Oliver is in."

Nono: Mister Green Arrow! Want me to warp us to the prison?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:01 pm

Sandra: Hmm, Yama, space warp. Some I assume gave him a boost.

*Shawkun was intrigued to Aaron's words.*

Shawkun: Well now, why would you, want to free me, hmm.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Aaron: That's for me to know. Just answer the question. Or quite frankly, given how much pain you've caused personal friends of mine...I'll just kill you. One way or another, you aren't staying in this cell after I leave

---

"As Keeth is driving on his way to NYC. However, in front of him, he finds a young girl, brandishing a sword and wearing a black suit. As Keeth wonders what is going on, the woman raises the large broadsword, and then unleashes a blast of holy light straight at Keeth"

Girl: Die demon...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:22 pm

Oliver: Alright Nono! That's a good idea, warp me there now! Let's go, we need to stop these Aliens, hurry before they've escaped come on quickly!

"Contacts Near.."

Oliver: Nono's taking me to the prison, were going to stop Galactus.
"Matt heads over to Tyler regaining normal height."

Matt: Alright all the Zombies within my eye sight are gone..maybe those SXM saved us, probably Fusion, he's the greatest hero on EARTH, next to the AVENGERS! Very Happy So when can I meet Green Arrow? Do yall got a secret hideout and shit?
"Nate contacts SHIELD>"

Nate: Near we have a problem Milo has lost his mind..we don't know what's wrong, it may be tied into his Absorbiums. A Few weeks ago a group known as the Alliance came from the future to stop Milo revealing he was a massive threat to the universe, we need to eliminate him immediatantley, he's far more powerful then any force we can use. Jorgan invented a weapon using the Terrigen Mists Crystal, called the TMG, Terrigen Mist Gun. It's been used to murder him before, we can use it to take him down, and set up blocks on his abilities,also contact the New Avengers, incase TMG fails there's one other weapon that can stop him known as the Ultimate Nullifier.
"Death is making her way to earth, using her Scyth to channel her now diminshed but still vast cosmic powers compared to the majority of earth, brought to Genosha by Yamairo, she sighs."

Death: M..Milo, his kind these Absorbiums, there not extraterrestrials, there not physical beings, I am they are a UNIVERSAL threat, there powers allowed them to drain me of the majority of my cosmic powers, and cause a universal Zombie Apocalypse..we merely took down the Zombies on this planet, there all across the universe, and Milo seems to have entered there ranks, and is determined to wipe us all out.

"Draws Scyth."

Death: Ventro must be put down..No One Man should have all that power. PLease..me, my cosmic brethern, we are neutral, Milo is a dangerous force..surely gather your forces help me put an end to Ventro, you have the power to protect your home without him! He's not only a threat to earth.but all Yamairo abandon your morale, and help me save EVERYONE!
Zed: What happened
Milo: Zed..I know when the outbursts involving True power happened, you jumped Death, drained the majority of her cosmic powers, used them to revive the Absorbiums from the beyond, so I must thank Shawkun from reviving you all, but you don't need Galan to achieve your true potential, I am sorry for allowing you to end, I am going to bring about Paradise, and if I fail..I'll let you do what you will with Galan now then let's end this.
Bruno: you serious
Zed: Do not doubt..Molito, let us do this.

"Milo and the Absorbiums about 52 including him, and they all joined power, surging with power, Galan screamed out, as he was seemingly disintegrated, and the entire Oscorp Building exploded, as Milo was seen surrounded in True power, and growled, several planets in the universe having earth-quake's even Shi-Ar, The Skrull's World, The Kree's home, and more, as he gathered True power, then sent out a barrage of various energines from gamma radaition, cosmic power, Raw Energy, Phoenix Flames, and more decimating several areas on earth, before sending out a universal Telepathic message."

Milo: The Final days of this universe are over..I have realized my destiny..do not fear this "Apocalypse." For the end is merely the beginning..the Phoenix Alliance was right..and now it's time for your destruction to end..Paradise is coming.
"Keeth leaps forward dodging the holy beam, which grazes him, he yelps out in pain, and gathers hellfire in both hands facing off against the world as he hears Milo."

Keeth: The hell..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Shawkun: It wouldn't be easy, Ventro absorbed the powers I obtained. He's really become a annoyance to me.

*Sandra looked at Dave, both heard Milo's message.*

Sandra: Damn... you hear that, this is bad. James, I assume you heard Milo's message just now. Has he completely lost it!!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:42 pm

Yamairo: Damn it Milo...

"Yamairo is seen putting his hand to his head, conflicted...kill his friend, or end the world"

Yamairo: Damn it

"James has returned from Sancho's cell and sees the two, instantly realize what's happening"

James: This isn't even a question! Death...what do you need? Is there a way to contact someone that can take on Milo Ventro?

----

"Meanwhile, Reese, Carmen and Kano appear in Amber's study. Amber is already before them"

Amber: Guys...sorry for the sudden teleport...but I assume you just heard? What do we do? He joined us together precisely to fight things like this...so what do we do?

----

"Around Genosha, the SXM are left in panic at Milo's voice...their friend"

Marie: That goddamn idiot! Anna
Anna: What?
Marie: Take me to him before he ends up killin' us all!
Anna: And what are you going to do?! Ask him to stop...forgive him? DO you forgive him?
Marie: 'A....'a don' know if I forgive him...but...I can' let him do whatever the hell he wants like this. He's always like this, thinkin' that he knows best. And...he always makes these decisions alone as if nobody can help him...but even if I don' forgive him...I don' want him to be alone. And what if this is my fault...for leaving 'em and he...

"Marie starts to cry"

Anna: It is not your fault. Stop feeling sorry for yourself. You made a choice, live with it. And he's making a choice...and he's going to have to live with it

----

"Nono and Oliver hear it as well."

Nono: I seem to be locating a great manifestation of energy...it could be him sir! What do we do?!

---

"Aaron sighs"

Aaron: Well...I guess this is a dead end

"Aaron goes up to Shawkun, and without warning, injects something into his blood stream, making him yell out in pain"

Aaron: That my friend is a little gift from me. If you EVER dare to harm my friends again...I will make sure I roast you from inside. And no amount of soul powers will save you. Now have fun rooting

"Aaron leaves the cell"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

*Sandra and Dave teleport to James and Yamairo, seeing Death there.*

Sandra: We need to get everything we can to fight Milo... wait, is that Death...

Shawkun: Till later, Mr. Stark.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

*Terrell had been decimating the nearly endless undead with cosmic flames before hearing Milo's message.*

Terrell: The fuck...

Union: Terrell...

Terrell: I know, I know.

--------------------------

*Mike winced as he was kneed in the chest. Just as Kujon gloated, Mike went for an uppercut. He then felt the ground tremble and heard Milo's message.*

Mike: What's going on?! What the fuck is Milo doing?!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:00 pm

Death: Yes I'll need your aid, your psioninc powers, with your help I can contact Eternity, and we can put an end to Ventro, he's clearly lost it, maybe an overload of energy from exposure to the other Absorbiums or something like that, but whatever it is, we put an end to him.

"She puts a hand to James, combining her cosmic energies with James's immense psioninc energy they contact Eternity who appears in his full glory, looking at James, he assumes a human size."

Eternity: I am Eternity..and Eternity must continue..therefore Ventro must be stopped, it seemed he has combined with the other Absorbiums, but I will silence him, he's bonded with the others, and has the majority of your powers, and Galan's, but fear not I have contacted the others, this will be the Cosmic battle of the age's, but fear not, we will end this battle, my Cosmic Brethern, and if necessary..the Tribunal himself will interceded in this war, Ventro's final hours are now, the univese must not be eliminated, I will eliminate Ventro, the others will simply restore your powers, and Tribunal shall monitor operation 'Paradise' has been canceled.
Death: Alright then I will stay with the Shadow X Men, still gather the Avengers, and all your forces, and it seems Nate is trying to gather resources to put down Milo.
Sancho: I'll protect you, you two must gather the team, for the most powerful opponent we will face, your former leader Milo Ventro, the 'hero' of the people huh?!
Kano: d..damn I've gathered the Asgardians for war against Ventro, got in contact with Son, and The Atlanteons were going against Ventro, full force.
Reese: This is definently bad..where is Mr. Zelretch, and Fawkes? We need EVERYBODY we can get, I may be able to use my essence control to usurp his powers, So I am readu.
Carmen: With my arsenal..i'm ONE of the strongest beings in the multiverse, so I'm ready! I'll make my daddy proud, and SAVE the world, so let's do it do it!
"Oliver takes out a can of champagne, popping it open, and downing it he sighs, grabbing his anti mugen arrows, and one grey arrow."

Oliver: We go fight him..Heroes don't give up ever no matter the odds, let's go!
"Milo continues his decimation of the using his powers he's demolishing several exterrestial planets, while causing minor damage on earth, decimating SHIELD, and SWORD forces sent to put him down with a variety of powers enhancd by True power Joe's portals, meteor showers, lightning bolts, cosmic bolts, transmuting them into oxygen, and using Magical energy to generate giant animals to crush them, topping it off with optic beams, and streams of f ire that is white and blue."

Milo: PARADISE COMES!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:09 pm

Amber: Zelretch is

"And with that, the old man shows up"

Zelretch: Sorry, sorry...just got here...
Amber: Lets just go...this is seriously about to go sour. Kano...bring in the Asgardias as soon as you can. Tell Son and Ganta to do the same...the 4 of us are going in...now!

"And with that, Amber, Reese, Carmen and Zelretch appear right in front of Milo. Amber takes a deep breath, before materializing the soul sword"

Amber: Milo! Have you finally lost it!? Come on...end this now before we have to hurt you!

"Just then, beams of particle energy fire right into the ground, consuming the entire place for miles and miles on end. All of them came from about half of the Orbital Defense Platforms, courtesy of SWORD. Ivankov is seen in Cairo station"

Ivankov: Confirm the hit! Did that do ANYTHING?!

---

James: Alright then. I hardly think we of the SXM can provide much assistance in this scenario, but we can help without outright confrontation.

----

Nono: Yes...let us do this

"Nono warps the plane and herself straight to the source of the energy"

----

Near: Damn it...SHIELD is to withdraw from the battle! Just make sure to evacuate as many people as we can Oh man...I think is has gone way over our heads

---

"Meanwhile, Keeth continues to fight the girl, who seems uncaring of the events transpiring"

Girl: You are to fall in line demon!

"She fires another huge stream of holy energy from the mysterious sword"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"Milo is seen unarm, he cracks his knucles, and grins, looking at them, he smiles, finally getting rid of his serious demenour, as he shrugs it off, he makes a clone appear in-front of Ivankov, and sends an Infini Tendril into his chest making him constantly live his worst moments of his past, present, and future, the clone vanishes leaving Ivankov impaled, and rejoins Milom who turns to the Omega League, Reese, and Carmen charge forward, as Kano taps into the Odinforce, and Runes.."

Milo: ENOUGH OF THIS I AM TIRED OF CONFLICT IWANT ETERNAL EVER LASTING PARADISE, ENOUGH VIOLENCE AND BLOODSHED A NEW AGE IS COMING PARADISE!

"With that he raises his arms, and as Reese charges forward, he sends out a mass of True power enveloping him, as Carmen suddenly waves her hand, intending to erase him from existence, he's immune to her attack, and instead she screams out as she vanishes reappearing in Hell in Supernatural, while he then turns to Reese, who falls to a buildig bleeding, his soul dissipated, and sent in several versions of Hell including Tartarus, The Underworld, and the real deal, he turns to Amber, and Zelretch forming several shards of psioninc energy, and enhances them with True power sending them forward, pushing there speed past infinite to finish off Amber, and Zelretch making the shards immune to there powers."

Milo: THIS ENDS NOW!
Eternity: Enough Ventro this battle is over.

"With Minimal effort Milo is brought to his knees on a roof top, and Eternity appears infront of him, puttinga hand on his forehead, as blood gushes out of his knees."

Eternity: This was truly foolish...now you will be ended, so the Universe will be preserved.
Milo: N..No..."Laughs"
Eernity: Hmm humor me? What is funny your elimination is now
Milo: Bitch..I can rape your ass!

"Suddenly the remix of Power starts playing by Kanye West, and only he can hear it, via Sound Manipulation, and Music Manipulation, ETernity screamed as he was wiped out, Milo using Carmen's power to take on the power of the Living Tribunal, as Infinity, and Oblivion appeared, unleashing there full power the earth starting to crack apart, titanitc waves rising, various people millions incinerated, as Milo sends out his true power, several portions of the Multiverse are destroyed, and torn to shreds, as milo drawing on infinite powers, sending out giant hands grabbing Oblivion, and Infinity draining them of there cosmic powers, and yelling out Hala, Shi Ar's planet, Skrull's, various others are erased from reality, as he yells out, suddenly on Genosha Death is drained of the remainer of her powers, and also disintegrated sending out a massive explosion disitegrating over half of Genosha, and wipping out just as most of the popluation, as the mon is turned into blood, and it rains blood, which he converts into psioninc spikes filled with acidic blood, and then replicates the attack sending it throughout the entire multiverse, yelling out as he begins yelling out."

Milo: PARADISE NEARS!
Nate: ENOUGH VENTRO MILO YOUR MY GREATEST FRIEND AND NOW YOUR FUCKING OVER TO HELL WITH PARADISE IM THE NEW FUCKING LEADER OF THE SHADOW X MEN GO TO HELL YA CRAZY OLE BASTARD!

"Nate fired at Milo with the TMG, an the UN both attacks soaging towards the LT Level Milo, and a massive explosion goes off, decimating a third of the earth, as a massive explsoion goes off, as milo yells out and is enveloped in attack."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:50 pm

*Meanwhile, on Genosha, the explosion is suddenly reverted, time going back as seemingly nothing happened. Above the skies, Sandra is seen, glowing with the phoenix in her white costume.*

Sandra: This has gotten seriously insane.

*She teleports to the location where Milo and Nate where.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:59 pm

"Just as it seems the Earth is collapsing, it holds together. Zelretch is seen using the Fourth Magic to attempt and reverse the destruction. Amber meanwhile is using a dark energy force field and trying to contain the blast on Milo only"

Amber: Damn it Nate! Kano! Amber! Help me out before this thing blows up the entire planet!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:07 pm

*Terrell paces around the now trembling world, his bod radiating with so much energy, that the zombies can't even touch him.*

Terrell: I don't know chief... That's risky as hell. I might have cosmic bitches all over my a-

*Terrell notices everything calming down.*

Terrell: Didn't even have to lift a god damn finger. Now...

*The entire planet was then engulfed in cosmic flames for a few minutes before Terrell is seen sitting in the grass.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

"Suddenly the blast fades away, Milo is seen and he teleports over to Nate, holding out his hand, allowing him to 'understand' Nate groans, and embraced his best friend, as Michael is seen rushing forward opening fire on Milo."

Michael: BASTARD YOU KILLED LUCY! ILL STOP YOU
Milo: And so you see the proof
Nate: damn your right.

"Milo increased the temperature of the gun burning Michael's hand, as he used molecular solidification to attach the gun to Michael's skin, making it melt, then explode, suddenly however, the sky turned dark black as TOAA appeared, behind him was an even more powerful force, as Milo clutched his hands, and quickly enlarged himself to Cosmic proportions, he negates Zelretch's attempts to stop the destruction with ease, as the Living Tribunal appears, and he flies into the air, and is enveloped in more cosmic energy, an orb a heart as he takes on the powers of the Heart of the Universe in the same manner Terrel duplicated the Infinity Guantlet, and charges forward clashing with, another third of earth is destroyed leaving only half, as several populations, moons, ,even universe's are destroyed inthere clash, billions across the universe die, Devon is seen ont he street allowed to watch the glorious battle, Nate sent over to him."

Nate: It's..
Devon: Ventro..you've done it..
Dave: SANDRA NO! WE HAVE TO STOP VENTRO
Dave: Mama!
Dave: You can't stop her.
"Milo looks over to Sandra, as the White Phoenix over takes her sending out a massive amount of psioninc billions across the Multiverse suffer head-ache's, as she envelops Milo in cosmic power, and suddenly there warped into the White Hot room, and the Phoenix's power is unleashed, moments later they return, Sandra is on top of a building bloodied, and Milo gathers the powers of the White Phoenix combined with HOTU He easily brings down Zelretch, and Amber, as Kano charges, Milo mixes the Odinforce, and fires an Odinforce God Blast Thermal Blast White Phoenix HOTU energy blast decimating Kano, and the majority of earth, and the Multiverse, flying forward into the cosmos of space, gathering energy ready to annhilate all that exists."

Milo: THE END IS NOW FOR I AM MILO VENTRO!
TOAA: Ventro..enough with this foolishness..
Milo: You..I know your secretes..your the One Above all in the entire Multiverse.we know Stan Lee,t he Marvel writers your 'prophets' covered it up..the 'Pre Retcon' Beyonder incident beyond even the Multiverse exists the Beyond Realm, everything else...
TOAA: SILENCE! I WILL CRUSH YOU VENTRO
Milo: Ah because your the most powerful, hell you can rape the majority of the Beyonder Realm, except the being we know is Pre Retcon Beyonder, I can take on his powers
TOAA: ENOUGH!

"TOAA attempts to eradicate him, but Milo has taken on the powers of Pre Retcon Beyonder, he moves forward kicking the One above all, and punches TOAA>"

Milo: The Beyond Realm is now merely a mass of his powers, but you cannot even take it, you generated the cosmic cube of Beyonder to lure people off from going beyond the Multiverse, well now were going behind, you see TRUE POWER IS THE SOURCE OF EVERY SINGLE POWER IN EVERYTHING THE MULTIVERSE, the BEYOND REALM! See there separate, TRUE POWER IS THE SOURCE OF BOTH ALL FORCES DRAW ON TRUE POWER YOU CELESTIAL POWER WHORE! ONE WHO WIELDS 100% of True power is unstoppable! THE TRUE OMNIPOTENT BEING IS THE SOURCE ONE WHO IS 100% of all is the Source, and I my friend..am the SOURCE!
TOAA: I am still the ruler of the Multiverse
Milo: Good for you..I'm the ruler of the Omniverse..the omniverse is the collection of every single universe, multiverse, dimension (alternate or pocket) and realm I know all of them, I can bypass the bridges hang out with Kal-El maybe, fight crime in Gotham, go put on the Mask..you know, Carmen's power is controlling what her perception of fiction is, but she can even make any thing in the form of a 'story' real ranging from video games to 'Marvel Commics', this she is one of the most potent beings in the Multiverse, and perhaps the Omniverse, of course so are you, your far beyond simple Nexus Beings, but think of this 'Pre Retcon' Beyonder was billions times more powerful then Multiverse, and I'm stronger so let's end this little Spar.

"Milo flinches eradicating TOAA, then eradicates the Multiverse, Beyonder Realm, and the rest of the Omniverse with thought, revealing he's non corporeal as Source, he recreates the universe a living paradise, and months later recreates it all back to the present time, booting memories to the point where he was about to track down the Absorbiums, Nate at his side, and Devon in tears back in the Phoenix Alliance's hideout."

Devon: force it's..the answer..it is.

"At Genosha, Nate also experienced it. Him, and Devon's memories blocked."

Nate: I finally understand.
James: What?
Milo: It's nothing.."Grins" LEt's just say life is gonna be alot more interesting around here, now then let's get it get it, we need to deal with the Absorbiums, ate aid the team we have stuff to do.

"With that he vanished reappearing in the OScorp lab where he confronted the Absorbiums, now in white clothing he stared down them, as he gathered divine electricity, and grinned."
"Keeth sends out hellfire to clash with the divine blast."

Keeth: COME ON STOP THIS!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:56 pm

"The girl dodges the hellfire, and then fires another blast of holy light, this one stronger than the first. She's clearly intent on taking down Keeth through any means necessary"

---

James: Whatever...Near? Milo's gone to handle the Absorbiums. Lets just hope he hurries up

----

"Nono is still in NYC, and she attempts to contact Oliver"

Nono: Green Arrow, according to Near, the absorbiums are no longer at the MHF...but Fusion has gone to stop them.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:09 pm

*Tiffany is still avoiding attacks, her attacks against Kujon has been ineffective so far. When a break in the attacks come, Tiffany and Kujon exchange a glance, then Tiffany starts to ponder something.*

Tiffany: Hmm... HEY. I get it. Smile Get ready Kuny, I'm coming again. Mike, stay back, relax.

*Tiffany approaches Kujon again, she recalls memories of her fights with sentinels, copying their ability's and shooting Kujon with a plasma beam.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:16 pm

*Terrell take a breath before flashing back to when he had gotten rid of the army of symbiotes in NYC. His body then began to tremble before tendrils escaped his body and released countless symbiotes in the vicinity.*

Terrell: Now....

*Terrell concentrates for a second and then smirks at his feat. He then teleports, appearing in the middle of space.*

Terrell: It worked. The space gem has to be my favorite.

-----------------------------

*Mike makes a worried face*

Mike: I'll trust you.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next