Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 16

+2
Chulance
lol1991
6 posters

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 16

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

*Mike was running toward the park, until he suddenly ran into a muscular body.*

Mike: What the fuck?! Who the... Terrell? What are you doing here?

Terrell: Checking up on you. You're leaving your girl behind.

Mike: Aight, aight. There's this shooter taking out mutants!

Terrell: A shooter? Are fuckin' serious.

Mike: I don't think psi guys can trace him.

*Terrell still raises a brow before placing his hand on Mike's shoulder before a red glow surrounded the two. Mike surged with energy before he glowed with energy*

Mike: SO MUCH ENERGY AT ONCE! This shit is fucking ridiculous! Hahahahahaha!

Terrell: Tiff, make sure your boyfriend doesn't go too crazy. I can expect that much from my peer.

*Terrell then starts walking toward the SXM mansion, not caring for the shooter in the midst. Mike however, began whipping his head back andc forth rapidly.*

Mike: I can smell it... The anti mugen! Tiffany, get on my back!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:16 pm

*Tiffany looks excited and hopes on Mike's back.*

Tiffany: Yea!! Lets go! Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:11 pm

*Mike goes charging in the direction of the shooter with unmatched speeds*

Mike: Get some!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:28 pm

Tiffany: Yea!!!

*Sandra, with David and Abby has moved down by the shooters body. Sandra didn't use the Phoenix flames to destroy his body, just over whelmed him with the power of the Phoenix cosmic energies, causing him server mental damage and bringing him down. She notices something strange.*

Sandra: I still can't effect him with mutant powers, telekinesis for example.
Abigail: What does that mean, he can negate mutant ability's.
Sandra: No, we all still have our powers. He's immune to them. At least it looked like he was limited in power of his immunity. Still, if their are more of these, they could take out most of the mutant race, not everyone are cosmic level beings.
David: Mommy, will you be alright?
Sandra: I've survived worse then a gun shot... we should get William here to look...

*Suddenly Sandra was struck by a dart from the back, hitting the back of her neck.*

Sandra: Ah... what the... there's more...

*The effects of what the dart contained starts to take effect on Sandra, and bring her down.*

Sandra: You two... go... get out of here!!

*From a rooftop a second shooter is seen loading another dart, speaking into a device.*

...: Causalities sustained. The Islands defenses was underestimated, one has fallen to Phoenix.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 16 - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:56 pm

*Mike is now behind the second shooter with fist cocked. Tiffany had been quickly placed down.*

Mike: One has also fallen to the might of Vamp! Ha! What a trill name.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:09 pm

"David rushes over to Sandra shaking her."

David: MOMMY! Abby we have to stop them now!
"Milo groaned this was annoying, he'd given up his Absorbium heritage, transforming himself into a mutant, but retaining his Absorbium 'DNA' of course, if it could be considered DNA, he saw images of himself one with the Source trolling beings all around the OMniverse he shook those images aside, he'd still access said power if he needed too, but he enjoyed the thrill of not knowing what was next, the thrills of life everyone experienced good or bad."

Nate: So your happy with yourself again?
Milo: I'm happy..I'm not going to ruin the Multiverse..or should I say the Omnivese again, I'll still be the protector of the Univese, thanks to Virgil's DNA, I've duplicated, I'm basically the living Omnitrix, I'm every single race not just mutant, his death will be honored, I'll make good use of his abilities on my mission
Nate: "Grins" Glad to have the old Milo back
Milo: Yupp. Firo will be happy. And Yes I copied the 4thwall breaking power from Deadpool.

"Milo gathered sparks of electricity in his hand, then levitated, then dispersed both powers, now on the ground, he walked to the door, opened it, and moved out at super speed heading to the Cerebro room to meet up with Yamairo, and James."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 pm

*The shooter had David in his sights when he turned his head hearing Mike.*

Shooter: What! I've been found

*Tiffany cheers for Mike.*

Tiffany: Whoo, go Mikey!!

*Meanwhile Abby removes the dart from Sandra's neck.*

Abigail: What's in this, poison?

*She looks around and see's nothing.*

Abigail: Where are they?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:08 pm

"Milo teleported out to a shooter, he'd been unable to rack them with mutant abilitie's such as Chess Sight, so he ended up feeling there essense's, tracking them down, and with his cybernetic membery he recorded there locations, then used Zach's power to predict there actions, and his sister's to predict there' actions, plus he duplicated there memories, and emotions, he grabbed one of the shooters, and warped some of his major body parts out his body, causing him instant death, he grabbed the gun, and used Telescopic Vision to track down other shooters, and began shooting at them, using Accelerated Probability to dodge bullet fire, and jumped behind a rock, using Gary's power he formed a cannon."

Milo: feel's good to be back! THE THRILL! WHOO HOO! ATTABOY LETS GET THESE SHOOTERS DOWN!

"Nate swooped in to bring down a cyborg, but it overpowered him, tossing him to the ground, raising the gun, Milo raced over to the guard, restraining him, as the cyborg struggled, Milo used a force blast to send the gun into Nate's hands, he raised the gun and fired at the cyborg shooting him, the bullet went through him, and hit Milo who winced a bit, as he dropped the lifeless cyborg tot he ground, he pushed the bullet away, and he healed."

Milo: Hmm pushed my durability back FAR too much
Nate: Haha actually got hurt
Milo: A little, but I;m good. Very Happy
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

*The shooter countered Mike and punched him back.*

Shooter: How did you two find me?

Abigail: David can you get us out of here, we have to find out what she's injected with.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:44 pm

"David grabs Sandra, conveting her into psioninc energy, doing the same with Abby, and Dave, teleporitng them to the medial center, Dave whips out his gun, he kisses Sandra."

Dave: I'm going after those bastards!
David: DAD! What's wrong with Mom?! MR WILLIAM!!!!

"William rushed over to her."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:56 pm

*Carson found himself loosing contact with the team he sent to Genosha.*

Carson: Hmm, I may of underestimated them. Maybe the tactical team wasn't enough.

*William examined Sandra. The substance injected into Sandra contained traces of anti mugen matter.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:06 am

"Dave had retuned, he was no match for all the shooters."

Dave: Anti mugen matter? What do we do? Can a matter manipulator remove it
David: Is mommy dying?! How do we save mommy!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 pm

William: This substance was designed to be ejected and be hard to remove. We can probably remove it though other means, their seems to be nothing suggesting magic shouldn't remove this easily. Sandra if she dies has come back from worse. So don't go getting reckless Dave, the Phoenix is a powerful force. Now I need more time to annualized this substance.
Dave: Didn't you already say it was anti mugen matter.
William: It consists of anti mugen matter, but there is more to it then just that.

*Meanwhile Luke picks up the SXM hot line, he contacts the others and reports to of attacks similar to the one on Genosha. A massive attack is occurring, DC and NY is already in conflict. Mutants seem to be the targets and are dying, falling to a infiltration of people immune to their powers. Luke had reported all these cases to Yamairo*

Luke: We have to deal with this, mutants are dying. Genosha, and 2 major city's have already been struck.

*In DC a apartment is busted into, 3 soldiers dressed in black rush in and quickly gun down a man. The wife and children screaming as they run, guided out of the apartment.*

Soldier: Another target down.

*Outside helicopters are seen flying around, the local authority's trying to combat this sudden attack on the city's, word gets to Carl fast.*

Agent: Orders sir.
Carl: Send word of this to Shield and Avengers. Tighten security at once, get military assistance and set a perimeter. Damn this came out of no where, we have no idea what it is we're actually fighting.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:24 pm

Dave: I know but it pisses me off so much! I can't stand it, and she's th ePhoenix? How does the Phoenix get taken down by a bullet, she's a cosmic force dang it.

"He was upset, he didn't care if Sandra could be shot or not, he wished he'd stopped it, he kissed her on the cheeks, grabbing his gun turning to David."

Dave: Can you find them..
David: Not Directly..but I think I have a trick
DAve: PLease..use...it son.
David: For mommy.

"He focused, entering a psioninc zone, and there he made a duplicate of the Phoenix appear, then one of the Void, and numerous other beings, focusing he realeased them into the real world, and sent thme out to find Sandra's shooter, or anyone in a similar group."

David: Psioninc manifestations a limited form of reality warper, a technique I made up, the'yll have better luck tracking them down, we need to find out shooters, there immune to powers, but are they really immune? Maybe there not immune to powers, or at least we don't know, maybe there just RESISTANT! If so we need to figure out a way to dampen there resistance or find ways to indrectly attack them.. Plus is it just mutants, I heard the Green Arrow started the New Avengers, we should go get there help.
Yamairo: Hmm this is bad we need to take action now.
"Milo grabbed one of the shooters, not beinga mere mutant he quickly deduced the Anti mugen core, and bonded with it, taking control of the cyborg, teleporting to Carl's loction, and emerging from the cyborg, laying him down, as Secrete Service raised ther eguns Carl calmed them."

Carl: Hello Milo.
Milo: Carl, or Mr President please listen, the shooters attacked Genosha, the people mutants killed, mutants should not go against them, you need there using Anti Mugen Cores, I don't know, I believe Adrien Carson a former mayor be invovled with this, hunt down anyone, contact Lex Leven, the Scientist Supreme, he's working on a device to nuetiralize the anti mugen core, and render it as ordinary as regular rock.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm

Abigail: ... hope they'll be alright. Is this going to kill Sandra?
William: My opinion, I doubt it. She's likely only out temporarily. Once I determine the other components of the injection I can determine her condition much better.
Abigail: What about the bullet?
William: That won't stop her. She'd of felt it, but it wouldn't of stopped her.

Carl: So these things are equipped with anti mugen cores, and hunting mutants. The fact they attacked Genosha suggest this. I guess that makes me a prime target doesn't it. Carson went off the map some time ago Fusion, and nobody has found him since. I will talk with Lex. Milo, send out a telepathic call, let the Avengers know what to expect. Warn mutants to avoid these people, not to fight them.

*Helicarriers have spread out to Detroit, and a fair number of city's, unloading troops of anti mugen soldiers who stormed the city's, hunting mutants.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:12 pm

*Mike allowed himself to be hit by the shooter and just smirked at the futile attack. Tendrils began to surround the shooter, starting at his fist that made contact.*

*Mike: Easy! I smelled you! You stink... Now give up.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:23 pm

Shooter: What!? Your... not a mutant. No matter what mutant defense, you should of taken the full force of that!

*He pulls a pistol aiming for Mike's chest and fires.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Dave: She can come back anyway tho right? Right
David: I think so daddy.
Milo: Of course will do Mr. President.

"Vanishes."
"Suddenly time stops, and Mike is moved out the way of the bullet, and Hiro Nakamura himself appears stabbing the shooter, Hiro vanishes, as Kujon is seen from a distance watching."

Kujon :Tiffany..your life..I will protect, and those you care about,,
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:51 pm

William: Of course. She's the Phoenix. No matter what, your wife isn't going anywhere Dave.

*The bullet kept moving through the time stop, and so did the shooter. But everything happened to fast, the only thing shooter seen was Mike vanish, then the sword through his body.*

Shooter: Gah... others... they will come... you can't... teleport dodge them all...

*He fell to the floor bleeding out.*

Tiffany: Mikey you ok? Oh, where did the guy like Yama come from?

Carl: Get this place locked down, and send out support ASAP.
Agent: Yes sir.

*As the agent leaves Carl gets on the phone.*

Carl: Alright Lex, lets see what you have to help us out.

*Calls Lex.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:19 pm

"Dave sighed in rlief."

Dave: that's good but now what?
Lex: Ah Mr President, yes I'm working on a generator that can generate, and negate various forms of energy, and yes if everything goes smoothly I should be able to use the machine to negate the anti mugen cores, then I'll work on increasing range, I have money from Ventro Industries, all I need is time.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Carl: Time is the very thing we don't have. These anti mugen things are storming the city's, and Genosha as we speak.

*Carl hears gunfire outside.*

Carl: Mutants are dying Lex.

*Looking within the city we see soldiers storming various building, killing any mutant in sight. People flee in panic and terror as the soldiers drag the bodies from the buildings, forming a pile out in the streets and lighting them on fire with a torch and gas. A soldier speak though a microphone as others continue stormy buildings, killing, and dragging out bodies.*

Soldier: For all mutants who surrender peaceful, death shall come quick and painless. We are the AMF, Anti Mutant Forces. We will see an end to mutants.

William: You can help me defend this place. The mutants here are ill, and easy targets.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:04 pm

Lex: Your kidding me right? These Cyborgs should be no legitamte thread to the American Government. Employ the X Drones,
"As the soldier said that, Shield had came out opening fire on the cyborgs, not to mention an X Drone appeared punching a hole in the soldier with a microphone, and armed SHIELD agent grabbed the microphone, and tons of SHIELD personell, and X Drones movd out across America to battle against the Cyborg attacks."

Agent: COME ON SHIELD MOVE IN! WE WILL DECIMATE THIS THREAT!
Dave: We have ill mutants, don't you have the power to heal them all?
David: mr William just heal everyone and let's get them ready to fight.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:22 pm

*Carson has been in contact with his generals, closely monitoring the events.*

Carson: So at last Shield is out. General, gather your strike team, you know your targets. The main forces are not to retreat understood.

*With the arrival of Shield a war had broken out within the cities between the two groups.*

William: I'll get to as many as I can.

Carl: Shield and drones are already out.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Dave: Good
LEx: Well I'm sorry but I'm working as fast as I can.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Carl: Number one rule of engagement my friend, never underestimate the enemy. Isn't that what they say. A lot is unknown about this group. Be sure to contact me once you have things figured out.

*After hanging up.*

Carl: Their is going to be some frightened people out there. Hopefully Shield will clean this up without much trouble.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 37 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next