Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 14 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 14 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2.

4 posters

Go down

NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Empty NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2.

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:14 pm

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Left_bar_bleue100/100NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Empty Re: NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2.

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:33 pm

meh....
The PSP is just a load of wasted potential, in my opinion.
There's not a lot of games for it, but the system is good, in that the graphics and stuff are very nice. And when they make a good game, it's awesome. I have less than 5 games for my PSP, but they're all glorious (Me and My Katamari, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Miku Hatsune: Project Diva, and some Guilty Gear game)
It's a good system that is kind of ruined by poor management and a lack of big titles. If sony treated it as lovingly as Nintendo treated the DS, it would be much popular.

The PSP GO seemed like a horrible mess of bad decisions, I think it's too soon to be making a new one. They should develop a few good games for the PSP first and remind people that it can kickass before they make a new PSP, few people will take the chance on it.

But i could be horribly wrong, who knows.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Left_bar_bleue100/100NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2. Empty Re: NGP (Next Generation Portable) AKA PSP 2.

Post by Son Goku Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:09 pm

Jessica Raine wrote:meh....
The PSP is just a load of wasted potential, in my opinion.
There's not a lot of games for it, but the system is good, in that the graphics and stuff are very nice. And when they make a good game, it's awesome. I have less than 5 games for my PSP, but they're all glorious (Me and My Katamari, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Miku Hatsune: Project Diva, and some Guilty Gear game)
It's a good system that is kind of ruined by poor management and a lack of big titles. If sony treated it as lovingly as Nintendo treated the DS, it would be much popular.

The PSP GO seemed like a horrible mess of bad decisions, I think it's too soon to be making a new one. They should develop a few good games for the PSP first and remind people that it can kickass before they make a new PSP, few people will take the chance on it.

But i could be horribly wrong, who knows.

Yeah, I got the PSP when it launched. Ever since, I've played a grand total of three games! I just really, really hate the lack of two analog sticks, plus I never play games when I go out anyway, so I'm pretty meh on this new PSP2, even though it has the right analog and dual touch screens. This thing appeals more to Japanese because they're always on the trains and stuff, plus from what I've read they're about five years behind westerners when it comes to what games they play (Standard definition, little to no online play, etc.) Japan loves the PSP.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 pm

yeah, and they seem to have a few Japan-only games that look cool, mostly anime related. I had to import my Miku Hatsune game, and there's a K-on one that looks cool. But both of the games I just named are super girly.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:56 am

Lookie!! PSP2! I ain't getting it though, nice try Sony! ^___^

I lurve mah PeeEssPee, I play games with it every single day; catch, frisbee, fetch, all sorts of games... oh wait I mean uh... VIDEOgames! Hehehe...!

Also, Jessie, I have that Guilty Gear game! Bridget is my favorite! He's sooooo cuuuuuute!!!!! Baiken is also a favorite of mine! Also, whats that Kingdom Hearts game like? Is my dad, Zack Fair, really in it?? Is the gameplay like KH1 and 2?
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:11 pm

yep, Zack's in it. It's much better than Kingdom Hearts 1, hell I even think I like it better than Kingdom hearts 2. And there's only like 1 repeat world in the whole thing. ONE. All of the other worlds are new, like a Sleeping Beauty world (Maleficent FTW). Yes, no more suckish-agraba world! No Goofy wasting all of your damn potions on Donald when he has almost full HP and you're dying. No repetitive gummi ship sections! It's really cool.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down