Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm

*The cyborgs numbers quickly start dropping and Genosha is back under control before to long, Troy smirking with fire in his hands as he steps towards Katy. They had managed to deal with their attackers quick once they was depowered.*

Troy: Gotta love a good burn.

*Tesla's group continue to tear apart their attackers as well.*

Tesla: We have to make sure no annoyances like this happens again. Carson dies today.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:29 pm

LEx: Ruin hte fun, ignorance reign these days..

"He groans."

Lex: Yamairo I'm going to emit the Generator, use your ability to distort space to warp the generator's effects to the cities in the US hte Cyborgs are attacking hurry! We can save the majority of the mutant populace!
Chulance: YEA!

"As they attack, he adapts now faster and stronger he takes them down with his sword."

Chulance: Telsa come on let's go after Carson!
"Suddenly bullets are heard, as the Cyborgs are down, Sindus walks in with a heavilly advanced gun, that emits lasers bonded with the bullets, he he has a ring in his hand with a Negative Zone Crystal, and tosses it to Carson."

Sindus: Take that, and go finish off Ventro, it's a Negative Zone Crystal, it's the one thing we can use to bring him down. I had to kill some of your men to get here, but I am your ally. "Grins"
Sammie: Your mean, I really feel bad..if I get strong enough can I heal the ppl I hurt?!
Sean: Yes Yes, you can now let's go!
Felicia: Alright Tyler go converse with the SWAt, and SHIELD.

"Felicia gathers usurps magic from a few random magicians, then uses it to calm the SHIELD, and Swat forces, and urge them to listen oTyler."

Felicia: Explain the situation, should we take Sammie to the Avengers Tower?
Keeth: Hell I'm ready to get out, hate going against holy mofo's let's go!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:36 pm

"Tyler groans, as he was confident he could have calmed them down without Felicia interfering. None the less, he explains the situation"

Tyler: Come on. They said they'd give us a lift to the Jet. And yeah

---

"Keeth nods, and using a huge blast of hellfire, creates a hole in the ceiling. The 4 of them jump and arrive at the front atrium, surrounded by normal guards"

Dante: Well daaaamn.
Teresa: Hmph!

"Her clothing suddenly rips off, her hair forming her usual skin tight outfit in a demonstration that leaves Dante with his mouth opened. She quickly uses a fast movement and shots at the guards surrounded them, using both her guns to take them out fairly quickly"

Dante: Whoa...baby got ba-
Teresa: One more word out of you and you're the next I shoot

"Dante shuts up, as the group quickly run out of the building and into the alleys"

----

"Yamairo nods. Focusing, he uses his space warp to send out the signal everywhere in DC and NYC. The DC bots were already defeated, but in NYC the sudden lack of powers make them easy targets for SHIELD, Nono, Arrow and Shawn"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Carson: Hmm, you kill my men, invade my base, then give me a weapon to combat Ventro. May I ask why you didn't just use it yourself?

Tesla: If only we knew the bastards location. Lets get James and Yamairo.

*The NYC attackers are in a state of WTF as Shield and Avengers quickly take full control.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:03 pm

Sammie: YEA! I'll be a hero, but what about my mommy and daddy sure there never home but
Matt: Send them a card, let's go!
SAmmie: Mhmm okk, My teddy.

"She rushes back inside, and minutes later comes with her cell phone, ipod, her laptop, and a pre packed luggage with some designer clothing rushing to the jet, MAtt groans, and follows her, Sean encases the jet in a quantum field and boards."

Sean: Hopefully no crazy reality action
SAmmie: Sorry..
Keeth: Haha, Dante you need a get a girl. Very Happy
Oliver: ALRIGHT!
Shawn: Perfect..let's go!

"Shawn sends out divine and magical bolts of lightning decimating several depowered Cyborgs, and Oliver sends out tons of arrows with sedative tips."

Oliver: YEA!
Sindus: I'm the Governer of New York, a political not a combatant, I only resorted to such brutal methods to deliver this crystal, trust me I have another one in my possession, but finish Ventro off, and we can mass produce the signal, I've worked with another poltiical we have the means to replicate the effects of the Anti Mugen Core on a global scale.
"Chulance adapts taking them to Cerebro."

Chulance: Yama! James find Carson!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Dante: Not gonna deny you that one

"Suddenly, a blast decimates several buildings as Keeth and Teresa are cut off, Dante and Keeth looking to the left and finding the source...the girl from before"

Dante: Oh shit! It's her
Aïn: Come! Don't wait around
Dante: No chance! This bitch had her way with me last time, but things are different. I'm kicking her ass and taking that sword! No way in hell do these bastards get the right to own something and important as the Excalibur and go around cloning it! Besides...I owe her
Teresa: You idiot!
Dante: Yeah yeah! Keeth, take those two and go if you want...or stay here and we kick her ass together

"Dante suddenly takes on a demonic appearance"

Dante: Game!

Girl: You bastard demonic fiends...prepare to fall!

Aïn: This has gotten out of hand...

---

"The plane quickly arrives back at the Avengers Tower. The group quickly finds out what is happening out in the streets"

Tyler: Well...things have gone somewhat haywire since we left.
Laxus: Yeah yeah, jokes later. Lets get out there and help the others man!
Tyler: Samantha, I ask you remain here for now. Avengers Assemble!

---

James: Wait! Last time you went in alone, he nearly killed you. We need to plan this out carefully.

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Carson: Milo will be here shortly anyway unless that Tesla girl is retarded enough to come alone. Guess I'd have to kill her again.

Tesla: This is it, Carson is dying. Yama don't object, James find the bastard.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:35 pm

Sindus: One you should avoid killing is the Phoenix, she's immortal, and she'll come back, and used range attacks, find some way to permenantly incapcitate her, the same may be in effect for Ventro, being the mimic he is.
"Keeth gathers hellfire in his hand, using the hellfire to propel himself in the air, he sends out a stream of regular flames in the air attempting to use the scorching heat to burn her, while he sends forward his chain, then sends out spiks, and moves in with a flying side kick."

Keeth: DOUBLE TEAM!
Sammie :Aah but ?I wanted to
MAtt: I'll stay with you, and protect you, everybody's safe in Goliath's hands. Hehe
SAmmie: Ooooh, Ok I'll stay here." Smile
Felicia: "Rolls eyes" Let's go
Sean: Right.

"Sean moves outside, and envelops the city in the Qunatum Field, then uses it's energies to charge the anti mugen cores with kinetic and potentnial energy, before making them explode eradicating every cyborg in NYC, flying to the ground the field around NYC dispreses, and he focus's it on the SHIElD, using the QF to gather boundless amounts of energy and form a massive blade."

Sean :Who's next?

"THen he sends out one more field around the city to repair all the damage in NYC, and heal everyone injued in the city, and with hte QF's limitless energies is barely dranied, the field vanishes."

Sean: Then it's done, that was boring, now then clean up time
Oliver: "Intercom" Nice Man..just nice.
Lex: I have my generator let's do this!
"Milo teleports over to Carson, and Sindus glaring at them, he gathers energy in his hand, and as Sindus raises a gun to shoot him, he phases through the bullet, and tosses Sindus aside telekentically, then Carson now holding the ring, has slipped it onto his finger he punches Milo who goes flying itno a wall."

Milo: Damn!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:44 pm

Tyler: Lets just check in with local enforcement and help any casualties. Oliver, you read me? We secured the reality warper as well

"Tyler says this has he heads out in one of the Avengers hover cars, finding the nearest SHIELD squad, and helping with search and rescue"

---

James: Alright, here's how we do it. Yamairo teleports us JUST outside whatever building he's in, Isabel comes as well. She then blasts the entire place with lightning and short circuits any additional defense, Lex's device making sure his anti mugen weaponry is ineffective. Then we bust in and take him down

"Yamairo nods, and teleports the group outside of the facility. Isabel is seen already high above, and focusing, the skies crackly with lightning and she fires a huge bolt right into the roof of of the building"

----

"Keeth's attacks are matched with a huge beam of light, and Dante puts away his two guns and attacks full on as well, firing beams of demonic energy at her. She dodges the attacks, and then uses a sweeping light blast to cover both fighters."

Girl: Accursed beasts!
Dante: Accurse this!

"Dante punches the ground and flips it, creating a shield to block the attack. It destroys it and sends Dante flying back, but otherwise the fairy magic doesn't touch him. Dante does a back flip and lands on his feet"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Carson: I figured they would be trouble. The strike team manage to get to Phoenix and give her a injection. I have no idea how long it'll last, but she's down for the time being at least. Same was suppose to happen to Ventro, but failed, he attacked my men first. Seems like I get to do this right now.

*He approaches Milo with a grin.*

Tesla: That bastards mine, I deserves to beat him senseless.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:07 pm

"Milo groans getting up, the precense of the NZ crystal like kryptonite but he's not done yet using alchemy he uses pillars of raw cement to send CArson flying into the ceiling, still being within precense of hte crystal he can't simply teleport away, he summons a lightsaber, and gathers chi in his body to increase his physical attributed."

Milo: Bring it on Cyborg!
Chulance: And your going to get too, juts watch Yama and them, once we make sure it's safe we go in and kill him.
Oliver: That's good that's good, Shawn how's it going with you
Shawn: Everything's safe, Sean did a nice job, I'm going to head a to a station and relax, I suppose exposing the Avengres not such a good idea in my opinion, but I'll go with your decsison.

"He reappears in a police station in regular clothing going to report on a case he'd been on, he'd assigned himself to the same case the Avengres had been involved with. At the Avengres mansion Matt has taken SAmmie inside, adn he's trying to stop her from touching random things."

Sammie: SOO COOOL!
"Keeth moves in kicking at the girl, but she dodges, and swings at him,l eaping back, from the swing a razor sharp amount of holy energy zooms toward him, he raises his hands forming a massive orb of raw fire sending it forward, then sends forward several thin concentrated beams of Hellfire, grabbing the chain he forms it into a skateboard, defying gravity skating at hte way of the atack, leaping off the board, he sends forward multiple spiked chains."

Keeth: LETS END THIS!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:14 pm

"The girl attempts to dodge the spikes, while blasting the fire attacks with fairy light, when suddenly, Dante appears in front of her, moving to fast for her, and punches her, crashing her armor and sending her flying into a nearby building. She slowly gets up, spitting out blood, her armor now cracked revealing a blue dress underneath. Keeth and Dante appear in front of her, each in their demonic forms"

Girl: You wi-wicked beasts...I'll...I'll...
Dante: Look...just stand down. It really leaves a sour taste in my mouth to hit girls.
Girl: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO FAIN HONOR DEMONS! EEEX--!

Dante: Damn it!

"The girl brings down the sword again, as Dante pushes Keeth out of the way

Girl: --CAAALIBUR!

"Calling forth the name of the sword, she creates a beam of light larger than the one that took down Keeth, blasting away with several buildings and create an impact that goes for a couple if miles. Keeth had landed outside the beam, but Dante got hit full force"

--

"Eventually, the Avengers (save for Shawn) all return to the tower. They're all gathered around Sammie"

Poll: Alright then...so what do we do with her? Oliver?
Tyler: Well the most urgent matter is obviously to help her master her powers..
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 pm

*Carson gets up from the attack annoyed and angered.*

Carson: It'll be nice to get you out of the way Ventro.

*Caron quickly attacks again, faster then first expected and strikes Milo back again. Milo manages to maintain balance and see's Carson making a blast.*

*Tesla waits, eager to get to Carson.*

Tesla: Isabel, Lex, Yama, hurry up and do what your gonna do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:20 pm

"Isabel": I've blasted the building...if securities out...I do not know

Yamairo: Alright! Lex start up the device, Lets go people!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:28 pm

*The team charges in, as Lex starts the machine Carson's ability's suddenly fades.*

Carson: What!? Hmm, looks like it's a fist fight Ventro.

*He approaches Milo again to strike at him.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"Keeth yells out as the blast has hit."

Keeth: DANTE! DANG IT!
SAmmie: YEA I wanna be cool, and heal the people I hurt let's go! I've always wanted to go to school in New York!!!
Matt: I like her
Oliver: Well this is gonna be a long long and hard day..I guess we hlp her gain control of her powers, she's not evil...childish at best, but not evil.
"Milo braces himself for the blast, managing to open a portal, and absorb it, the anti mugen not effecting him, he focuses trying to open up a wormhole to absorb the NZ crystal, instead he has another plan, as Lex's signal is emitted disabling Carson's anti mugen, Milo uses Carmen's ability to turn into a generic Kryptonian, but the crystal still effects him, he groans reverting to normal, and sends out intense air pressure."

Milo: Fist Fight fine then dam nit.

"Milo stops focusing on the winds, charging Carson still being enhanced he punches Carson, but he's kneed in the gut, Milo grabs CArson, and both tackel each other through a wall, as Milo tries to Hive manipulation to take control of the building, sending rubble flying at Carson."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:38 pm

"The group make their way through the base, finding several guards, disabling everyone quickly"

Yamairo: Damn it! Enough games

"Yamairo focuses, and teleports the group to Carsen's location"

---

"Dante is seen, his suit completely ripped apart, full of wounds back in his human form, collapsing to the ground. The girl's wounds are also catching up to her, as she uses her sword to stay on one knee. She knows Keeth can finish her now"

Girl: Go on demon...do away with me. But someone will eventually kill you...you vile demonic beast

"Defiant to the end, the girl faces Keeth ready to die. Meanwhile Dante is seriously injured, and his situation is critical"

----

Tyler: Well...how do we do this? I guess Sean would be the one who's powers resemble hers the most. Also...we need to figure out her origins. Is she a mutant, magic, or something else
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 pm

*Carson and Milo struggle with each other until someone grabs Carson from behind and throws him back. Tesla is seen in organic diamond form.*

Tesla: Milo??? What the hell is wrong with you? His powers are disabled, you should of taken him easy. Since you didn't though, I have a beating to deliver.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Milo :Yamairo....TEsla..ah nvm..just finish him off..I need to go..

"He walks out of the building, leaping out the window falling to the ground near the cement he teleports away arriving in the pool in Genosha he climbs out using temperature manipulation to dry himself restored to full strength he uses a light mirrow to get to Nate in the cerebro arrea, disabling the soul communication he added to Cerebro."

Nate: Your back what happened man
Milo: I'm fine.

"Milo's injuries from the fight with Carson had now healed."
"Keeth groans marching over to the girl, he kicks her sword aside, and grabs her burning her somewhat with some hellfire also burning her soul partially."

Keeth: No, I'm not going to kill you, I can make you suffer a fate FAR worse then death. I want information, who the hell are the Templars? Where did you get Excalibar and what other magical weapons do you have?!
Namek: The answer is simple..and so is the soltuion.

"The Avengers to turn to see Namek who has appeared with a blade in his hand, and two other Angels appear, they glare at Sammie with hated int here eyesd."

Sammie: Woah woah..yall do NOT look friendly
Namek: She is the Sinner, the Antichrist, the one who will bring about the end of humanity! She MUST be put down, and her end will bea t the hands of the Heavenly Host!

"Sammie in in fear, as a few more Angels appear, Angelic blades drawn, Sean watches summoning the energies of his Quantum Field he tries to form a shield to push the Angels back, and Felicia prepares to gather energies from some powerful source like Mepihisto, or Blackheart."

Felicia: Juuust..great
Sammie: GUYS
?Oliver: Alright alright Mr. Namek, and Angels CALM down! This is jut a regular girl, labels aside, you can't just go kill hetr because of something she MIGHt do.

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 pm

"Tyler gets between the Angels and Sammie as well, followed by Nono"

Tyler: Agreed...innocents should not be harmed without any sort of justification
Nono: Exactly! We are the Avengers, and we refuse to let you harm this girl!

"Poll and Laxus sigh and and agree"

Poll: Even if she IS a stuck up brat
Laxus: Again I say dawg...look who's talkin

---

Girl: I shall give you no such information demon! I refuse to aid someone who wishes for nothing but chaos and destruction.

"Military can be seen closing in on the fight, as well as law enforcement"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Carson: You. What did you do!!?
Tesla: My turn!!

*The two charge and Tesla forms a large spike on her left arm stabbing Carson through the stomach. She pulls the spike back and punches Carson square in the face driving him back. She approaches him, a slight smile seen.*

Tesla: Hows it feel? Hurts huh.
Carson: B-bitch.

*Tesla strikes Carson down, then kneels down grabbing his head, and twisting it the full way around, breaking his neck.*

Tesla: See how you like being dead.

*She stands again, returning to normal and approaching the group.*

Tesla: Thank you Lex. I've waited a long time to do this.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:22 pm

"Yamairo had turned his head. He approaches Carson, and closes his eyes, as they were still open"

Yamairo: Did it feel any better Tesla? To get revenge I mean? I hope it did, because you just killed a foe who was incapable of fighting back. I hope it was worth it

"Yamairo was obviously mad at her, but didn't say another word. He teleports them all back to Genosha, and Carson's body to SHIELD agents, James sending a message with the identity of the body"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:31 pm

*Tesla did pick up on Yamairo being mad at her, but she did not care.*

Tesla: You can be mad with me Yama, but I frankly don't care. Powerless or not, that bastard deserve to die. Agree or not, the deed has been done.

*With that she went over by Chu.*

Tesla: Well that's finally done, what do you feel up to doing?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Sammie: I'm sorry..Angels please don't hurt me..Sad
Namek: My mission is..ah dang it..fine, we WILL return if neccessary.

"The Angels teleport away."
Keeth: great..come on bitch let's go.

"Keeth forms the hellcycle, he forms chains to bind the girl, and grabs Dante racing off."

Keeth: oh great..
Lex: Hmm jsut doing my job.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:39 pm

"Keeth drives off, and escapes the army, turning his bike back into a normal one and coming off an alley. The girl and Dante both on it"

Girl: Unha-

"She suddenly spits out blood, and starts to fade"

Girl: You damn...de...demon

"Keeth now had 2 unconscious people in critical condition. Just as he was wondering what to do...he gets a phone call. Wondering where did he even GET a phone, he picks it up"

Teresa: Keeth? Listen to me. Follow my instructions, and find us right now.

----

Tyler: Well...that was. Sammie....what did they mean by Anti-Christ? Just who are you parents anyway?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next