Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:40 pm

*Phil paid no mind to Dante, not giving him so much as a glance. The white beast showed the same about of uninterest. Both suddenly sprung forward towards each other. Phil ducks a swipe from the white wolf and slams him through a tick concrete wall. The white wolf recovered enough to break Phil momentum and bite onto his neck. He then preformed a barrel roll, flipping Phil through the air and slamming him into the ground.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

Dante: Wha...Amber...

"Instantly, Amber and the rest of the group present are teleported there"

Amber: Is THAT your wolf guys?

"Meanwhile, Dante jumps past the two wolves and reaches the little child"

Dante: Hey kid...you alright
Girl: No...just...GET AWAY

"Dante sighs. The girl's to sacred to let anyone touch her, so he just sits in front of her"

Dante: Just make sure not to look at the dogs being stupid heads kid. I'm no therapist, but it can't be good for you

----
Back in the present

"Meanwhile, In Genosha, we see a young man, blond, with red eyes, wearing a white overcoat"

Man: So...this is the place. The place where those mongrels live...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:56 pm

"After anice lunch in with Zane, Milo left feeling alive, he was flying through the sky standing above the ocean when suddenly he felt a hinge of pain in his hand, and began falling towards the water forming a land mass crashing he formed a crater rubbing his head he began seeing series of images True power, Absorbing, Colloidal Ships, Celestials experimenting on people, Illiria, humans in tears, barabarians waring, he groaned getting up seeing Hope Summers her hair, he saw them by a lake kissing."

???: Milo..
Milo: Hope?
???: No...
Milo: Kristen, Lucy, Epoch who is it?!

"Milo uses Geokinesis to repair the crater and lift himself in the air on a crater, he sees Celestials landing on earth Barbarians uniting, attacking the Celestials, Namek, and other Angels spread across the world in this Dark age, Yahweh speaking with the Heavenly Host, Barbarians manifesting super human powers, world shifting, weather, several Pantheons rising, then he sees a massive light and is enveloepd in it, Zed, and the others Absorbiums the physical manfiestations of power."

Milo: The hell is going on here..this is my home..power..itself the core of exsitence birthplace of Absorbiums, of all that exists.

"He begins walking through an endless abyss of power, peace, and prosperity beings are all together there is nothing physical having far evolved beyond material needs, and wants moments later he sees himself the young General Molito with his best friend Zed, and some other Absoribums venturing out of there abyss in there physical form like there ancestors, and family had done to explore the vast omniverse, and uncover the secretes of there powers, Milo had tears."

Milo: The early days my former home..my former glory the days I reigned as Molito General of the Absorbiums!
Enoch: These are your origins are they not?

"Milo turned to see Epoch taking the form of a beautiful African american woman looking over the vast cosmos watching as Milo viewed the endless power the Source of All including the True power, what he is one with, the were all connected to the Source to Milo, they were separate yet one, walking through time, space, even reality there were no boundaries on this journey, he began seeing the stories of great heroes and conquers from the Greek Heroes to those Faithful to there Deities, to war heroes even to suphero legends and modern superheroes, a Journey of Past, Present, and Future of Heroes."
Back in Past
"Keeth gathered hellfire ,and charged the wolf Phil was fighting firing the soul piercing scorching heat at the wolf while charging sending out a hell chain at him, while Elle sent out bolts of electricity, and Ezekiel infliated himself throwing punches, Zach controlling probability so they hit."

Zach: WHOO!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:02 pm

*The white wolf applied pressure, he was about to snap Phil neck when Phil used his claw to slash down the white wolf's chest. Phil then ranks his claws across the white wolfs left eye, making him back off as the others attacks hit. As the white wolf recovers himself Phil charges again, ramming him not allowing him time to fully recover.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:14 pm

"Back on Genosha, Me, Harry, Rachel and Stella are out in an ice cream store. it seems Stella doesn't have a personal preference on flavors and Rachel is trying to force her to pick one"

Rachel: Just...chose ONE! All kids have a favorite ice cream flavor.
Stella: It is largely unimportant to me

"As me and Harry laugh, the blond haired man walks into us, and Harry spills his ice cream on the man's jacket

Harry: Hey!
Man: Mongrel...you just sullied my clothing

"Without a second though, the man blasts Harry right through half the island with an energy blast"

Me: What the!

"I instantly turn to organic ice, as Stella's left eye glows blue, as she instantly materializes her huge cannon"

Rachel: Stella!
Stella: BRS...my designation is BRS...

Me: Rachel get the others...this is about to go down.

Man: You mongrels really have no idea who you're messing with
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"The journey over the heroes had struggle's Milo had too but he was the Manhattan of the story standing inside a massive hour glass watching as the sand the hourglass of reality itself of the Multiverse they were within Milo using Celestial level control over the Hourglass controlling Fate itself added more sand to another side."

Enoch :Toying with fate Ventro is that what your doing? You have the power to do this, but are you a proper Hero? Or are you God?
Milo: A God? Enoch I'm not God..I'm.
Enoch: But you wield his powers, a variety of the Pantheons, you even have your own cultural movement, and your infamy is intergalactic. The One who Conquered the Hunters, the one who silenced the Galaxy War. Hated, and loved among many, do not deny you've often been asked by several alien races to aid them.
Milo: Yes..but still. As Protector of the Universe I've done my best to serve all, and will do so far as long as I must Enoch, I must admit while I am hero dedicated to the cause, I can't do anything else you know I've become as you laid back, but developed Scott's been mentoring me. He may lack in powers, but he did lead the X Men for years, Scott mentored me these past few months no powers mentoring, I've learned so much from him, he's gone on to start several mutant schools, he's working in my company now, and last I heard he's adapting to the new timeline, trying to find anyone left from the original Marvel days like Deadpool.
Enoch: Still once gaining master of your powers, ascending you nearly abandoned humanity due to feining interest?.
Milo: The gravest mistake lives were lost, I worked hard many hours doing the best I can utilizing every power in my arsenal to rebuild the earth after the Dark Month I let it slip into, and I'll do what I can to make sure NOTHING like that occurs. My Destiny Epoch I've viewd it, and I'm working to achieve it no matter the method, the earth needs me I have work to do.

"They faded out of view of the hourglass appearing on the pillar of earth he erased the landmass from reality, and gathering Quantum energy from the qunatum bands on his wrists, he quantum jumps to another part of the U.S massive Gang War, the Drug Wars had begun coming to an end as the U.S legalized Marajuana, and several other formerly illegal substances in an attempt to put an end to the Drug Wars which was mostly successful, police were in the war, Michael firing bullets."

Michael: DAMN IT! WERE GOING ON! LETS MOVE! GO GO GOGO!

"Michael, and several cops burst in bullets are flying, a man is seen wearing a dark suit with a shot gun firing killing a cop, another bullet soars towards Milo but is converted into sand, Milo then condenses the sand into a sharp blade, and sends it into the criminal's brain soaring forward using his control over the life stream to revive the dead cop, and convert the upper floors of the construction site into sand causing several criminals to fall making them target practice for Michael and co."

Michael: MILO! FINALLY GOT YOUR ASS HERE! Think your special now that you ain't a cop no more huh!
Milo :Haha! Just trying to do what I can!

"Milo Quantum Jumps several criminals into the middle of a black hole, and returns a few trying to escape, an armored track rams one into a two porta poties, and another car is making it's escape, Milo raises hsi hands using Qunatum Energy to gain control of Electromangeitc energy, and pulls the vehicle back, sending out vectors tearing the car in half, and sends out ice on the roads stopping the vehicle, and encasing the car's wheels in ice, the criminals open fire, but Milo uses biological mannipulation to cover them in painful boils, Michael and co began collecting the money the gang tried to steal."

Gang: BLOODS WE RUN THE STREETS BLOODS WE IS DA
Milo: Shut up/

"The gang member was suddenly unable to move his mouth or make noise, while Milo, and Michael leaving the rest of the police to take care of the situation headed to Dunkin Donuts to sit down to enjoy some donuts together."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm

"The fight has broken out. The blond haired man doesn't even seem to be trying. Meanwhile, me and Stella can't even touch him. Getting fed up with it, I put my hands over my head"

Me: AURORA EXECUTION!

"A huge blast of ice completely engulfs him, freezing him at absolute zero"

Me: Take that you little ba-

"Suddenly, the man appears behind me, in his hand a huge energy attack about to be unleashed."

Man: Now the mon-

"Before he can finish, he's suddenly forced to block a kick from Harry, who had appeared at light speed to attack him"

Harry: What the
Man: You're both extremely annoying mongrels.

"me and Harry are instantly pierced all over by all manners of swords, energy attacks and other elements, our elemental forms serving no purpose at all"

Man: Now then...where are the others...these so called Shadow X-Men...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:34 pm

*Terrell had been resting in the Redeemer's tower, but was beginning to wake up. He moved around and began to talk.*

Terrell: Patricia... Russia... Milo... Fusion... Union... the machine... war...

*He was sweating as he moved around in bed.*

Terrell: I need to activate the machine... to save the world. I have to save her...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

*As the man said that he seen a blast of fire head straight for his face. Troy is seen arrived at the battle area already in plasma form.*

Troy: You want the SXM, your talking to them.

*Katy is seen at the area as well, and has already called Sandra to let her know. Sandra in return relayed the message to Yama, teleporting to the area.*

*The battle with Phil seemed to continue for hours until finally Phil, with the others help had managed to weaken the white wolf enough to finish him off.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:53 pm

"the attack just reflects off"

Man: You're actually...raising your voice at me...

"Without any sort of warning, Troy's instantly pierced multiple times in the chest just like me and Harry. His plasma form being of no use to him"

Man: And you want to talk flames...

"After that, he's enveloped in a huge blast of fire that consumes a few city blocks on Genosha"

Man: Now then...come forth Shadow X-Men...show me your heroism. That spirit you claim to have

"Thankfully, there were no civilian casualties. Yamairo had warped them all to safety just in time, and now stands before the strange villain"

"James has sent out the alert to all the SXM"

"Marie and Anna have arrived on the battlefield as well"

Anna: What the hell is going on here

---

"Amber sighs"

Amber: Now then!

"She instantly teleports everyone that isn't a wolf out, as well as Phil and the white wold. She's then seen floating above LV, speaking arcana incantations. Above her head, a huge cloud is seen forming"

Amber: And now how's this!

"Amber instantly makes it rain. But this is no ordinary rain. Liquid silver is seen descending on the wolf infestation in Vegas"

Amber: This ought to do it
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:59 pm

"Milo and Michael shared donuts Michael worked with Dale more, getting the police on good terms with Superheroes, and working on Code Blue, when suddenly Milo had a vision of a school for mutants where a man Neil Potter was experimenting on students with a stand of a the Legacy Virus, he began viewing space, and time."

Michael: You ok?
Milo: Yeah just a vision you know a man named Neil Potter?
Michael: Oh come on Milo surely you have some information grabbing power. Potter is one of the most known scientists of the Modern Age a famous geneticist involved in numerous projects involved on the cure for mutant abilities to subdue mutants who abuse there powers, rumors are Russia had beat them in developing a synthetic formula but you kicked there asses so it dosen't matter.
Milo: Haha guess not, well as much I want to spend the rest of the day playing Cops and Robbers like the old days, I have to go do something, later tho brh.
Michael: Alright mane!

"Moments later Michael let out a gasp, and pulled out his phone moments later Lucy came in, and sat down sharing a donut with him, the two grinning, and kissing."

Michael: I have no idea how your back but no questions, I just want to ask I lve you Lucy forever.
Lucy: How long are you going to hide me from Ventro you don't think he'll kill me sure he didn't bring me back, but I'm a Top FBI agent he'll ruin his public image murdering FBI agents not that it matters to a God honestly but still plus Void killed me.
Michael: I know but I don't want to loose you, I mean Dale said his sister and her people could help but this IS Milo, I just want this wedding going through anda ll, I love you baby. Well anyway have you thought about what Zane told you the X Factor?
Lucy: Honestly I have, they want me to be a superhero the Black Widow? Me a Superhero but I thought about it, I don't know, being the new Black Widow helping the Government again it seems like me, plus what you run Code blue, the top police project in the states, we'd be working together like Mr. and Mrs Smith.
Michael: haha, soudns fun long as you don't try and lop my head off., or shoot me with me an RPG that's a part of the movie I DON'T want real.
Lucy: Oh michael your so silly.

"They kiss, finishing up the donuts, and head out to Michael's car."
"At Shield after Zane helps Terry get rid of some parking tickets, the X Factor is mostly gathered Zane, Kiya, Gary, Stewart, Marianna, and the others Kathy was toying with a gun playing with it's size, and hugging Smith."

Terry: Ayee Zane if I'm gonna bea Governemnt superhero, ands hit I need a fresh armored car with repulsor engines I could make it a FLYING CAR?!
Zane: Oh boi then you'd destroy every law regarding air traffic leave repulsor technology to Stark and Morris Industires please. XD
Terry: Oh whatever.
Kathy: Haha with my powers we could all fit in the flying car it would be pretty fun!

"Molly Crusunto was typing on her laptop recording this, she was a public relations officer outside of work she was dedicated to her work, serious, borderline anti social, and her power didn't help her case."

Molly: Hmm these people remind me of Regan, damn clowns. This is an organization that can mend human and mutant relations past the brink Ventro pushed it to with that war.
Nikki: OH WHATEVWER! I JUST WANNA BASH SOME MOTEHRFUCKERS!
Zane: Haha glad to see hte group's enthusiastic at least, well were going to be dealing with threats to mutants on a poitical front but this is International the only information we have so far is that there trying to push for another Mutant Registration Bill, we need to stop that, and also the Russians own illegal experiments on mutants known as the Red Room Experiment, there's a man named Sebastian Kolvs we need to capture.
Nikik: Hey hey your forgetting those religious nuts who are out to kil lus the Cleansers spreading mutant hate, and shit elt's bash em
Zane: Your right the X Factor needs to handle them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:05 pm

*Sandra arrived forcing the man down telepathically, Katy quickly came over to Troy's aid.*

Sandra: Enough! What is the meaning of this.

*The Phoenix flames surround her as she was ready to attack the man that had been hurting her friends.*

*With the white wolf defeated, Phil is seen reversing to his human body on will, having now obtained the control of his former, what might be called leader of sorts.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:28 pm

"The man grins. He instantly breaks the spy attack. and then blasts Sandra with a tk attack so strong it sends her straight into orbit, as well as causing a recoil that shakes the entire island. Yamairo reacts, stopping time. But again, it does nothing to him, showing he has time powers as well. As Yama pulls both his sword, the man grins and does the same with two of his, rune blades as well. He blocks Yama's attacks before sending a tk wave that rips through Yama's flesh before blasting him with an energy blast so strong it sends him right through the island. Yama instantly starts to reverse time on his wounds, almost on instinct. Meanwhile, the man turns to Katy, before Anna turns into kinetic energy and is seen trying t punch the man, causing explosions all around the air"

Anna: Katy! Lets just get out of here, this g-

"Before she can finish her sentence, she's given the same treatment as the previous elementals, pierced all over"

Marie: Ah...ah...

---

"Stew is seeing sighing"

Stew: Seriously...is this the team you gathered?
Zane: Have any better ideas?
Stew: As a matter of fact...I do know this one guy...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:41 pm

*The man is suddenly consumed by cosmic flames. Sandra descends back upon the island. She instantly warps all the injured to the medical area to be attended to by William.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

"Keeth moved forward injecting Phil with a syringe, and heated it with hellfire, and injecting Mikey, curing him, and since the others were bitten within a 24 hour period they were cured as well peace in Vegas."

KEeth: WHOO HO DST WE SAVED THE DAY! WE BOUTA GET PAAYED
Elle: Uuuh yeah, were superheroesno cash. Very Happy
Zach: Meh, here win the lotter or some shit.

"Zach texts him the numbers for the next mega million dollar lottery, and now in present times Keeth and DST have recruited Phil into there."
Zane: Well then who is it?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:53 pm

"William gets to work"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eu4T2A2k-oE

"Meanwhile in the chaos of flames, Sandra notices the man is now adorned with a golden armor"

Man: You're a very annoying woman...

"The cosmic flames around him shape into a gigantic snake. It instantly shoots forward at Sandra, expanding and razing the path it takes into ash, before completely consuming the Phoenix. As Sandra fights through it. she's suddenly face to face with the man. He grins before, Sandra is completely consumed in flames, the skies of Genosha filled with the huge explosion. Sandra is see falling to the ground while healing"

Man: Hmm...so you must be the Phoenix...you're a shame to that title. It appears nobody here can truly face the King of Heroes. I should just destroy this entire island...but that would be no fun...

"The man is seen cackling before teleporting away"

----

Gary: Well its someone I heard about. A man named "Black Reaper". I believe the SXM will have information on him
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:01 pm

*Terrell finally awakens, but when he gets up, he immediately walks out of his room with a serious expression.*

Terrell: Where are my powers?

Mike: It's about time you woke up. You did some crazy shit in World War 4. No one knows where your powers are. I thought you traded them in.

Terrell: Where's Patricia?

Mike: Patricia? You mean the bitch that...

*Mike was slammed into the by a tendril before his back was fused into it. Darrius charged with energy but Terrell simply separated the energy from his body and fused with the raw energy himself.*

Mike: I thought you had your memories!

Terrell: I do... I have all of my memories...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:05 pm

*Katy was teleported away with the others, but came back to the scene.*

Katy: Sandra!!
Sandra: I'm fine... Damn, he... turned the flames back on me... how... King Of Heroes.
Katy: What?

*Sandra stood, healed from the wounds the flames did.*

Sandra: That's the title he go's by.
Katy: King of heroes...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 pm

"Milo suddenly appears in the X Force meeting hearing the recent thoughts, he feeds Zane thoughts about the Black Reaper including his location."

Zane: Hei..thanks for the information..kinda of random but were cool, your not looking to join the X Factor are you haha?
Milo: No I'm ok, I said I'd be a Manager if you wanted, but I need your help. I just had a vision, figured it was the perfect mission for the X Factor, a scientist Neil Potter Its a vision but I think he's working with Oscorp, and there performing illegal experiments on mutants with a stand of the legacy virus, possibly trying to complete some sort of formula for synthetic abilities.
Riya: TERREL! DONT HURT MIKE! Hes friend so is Darius!

"She rushes over to Terrell, and hugs him."
"Elle climbed out of bed bored glad to be back on Genosha she began walking around after grabbing some food from the mansion's large kitchen, thinking about heading off to the city, while Nate was in Alex's former lab he'd done a project with Ezekiel who was back to inventing stuff, a beam flew out, and suddenly a materiali was realeased, and began expanding the goo material now physical incapcitated Ezekiel, and went off, Rockie, and the Security Team moving out to stop the goo, Nate groaning, flying into the lab to find Ezekiel."

Nate: the hell is that
Ezekiel: New Invention! The Amebo! I tried experimenting with micro organisms and bacteria trying to develop a new defense system for Genosha after that man attacked earlier..a self expanding system resistant to the effects of someone with the X Gene, that drained off there powers, and devoured them expanding but it got a conscience.
Nate: damn damn damn! Fine then. Jameshey contact the SXM Ezekiel's experiment the Amebo is on the loose!
Ezekiel: Im stuck..
Nate: Gosh..what do you have to get you out of here,
Ezekil: The Laser Drill,find it.

"Nate begins moving through the lab searching for the laser drill, while the Amebo moves toward the school it expands around some students absorbing them, and one studenrt sends out blasts of magma at the Amebo."

Student: GIVE ME BACK MY GIRLFRIEND YOU FREAK!

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:41 pm

*Terrell dawns the symbiote, the action pushing Riya off. He looks at her before grabbing his head.*

Terrell: Get away from me! Get... AWAY!

*Tendrils sporadically come from Terrell's body before returning into him.*

Terrell: Just... get away.

*Terrell walks back into his room and closes the door. He seals the door shut with webbing.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 pm

"Meanwhile, Yamairo and Sandra are repairing the damage around Genosha, while Marie and Isabel are locating possible injured"

Marie: This was insane...I mean he was so

Guys, Nate just called in. It seems that one of Ezekiel's Experiments got out of hand

Marie: Ya really can't trust dem geniuses can ya?
"Isabel": I shall handle it. I am safe to assume that a strong enough beam of lightning can eradicate this threat?

---

Gary: Well...that'd be fun
Stew: Are we seriously going to take on oscorp? That'd be amusing...

---

"Meanwhile, in Avengers tower, Aaron is meeting with Oliver. It seems they're discussing Natsu and Elsa. Nono and Laxus are there as well. Cyber joins them shortly"

Oliver: So they're awake?
Aaron: And fully functional. I honestly didn't expect them to recover had we not called Milo or Sandra. But they woke up just as WW4 ended.
Oliver: And now...
Aaron: I'm just here to vouch for them. Nono, Cyber and Laxus can confirm they'd be a valuable accent to your team
Nono: Indeed. Master Aaron is correct. They're very good fighters
Laxus: Wait a damn second bro, what about you?
Aaron: I'm not joining the Avengers again. Also...do any of you have news on Terrel?

"Everyone goes stun silent"

Aaron: Don't get the wrong idea. I'm just wondering if the little punk is awake and has his normal memories. Milo did say he had been messed with by the Russians right?

----

"Meanwhile, we find Keeth and Dante playing poker with Dale. They're on a shop they set up in NYC for GR Inc, in the Bronx. Amber was not with them"

Dante: So where's that girlfriend of yours?
Dale: No idea. She's an assassin for hire. I rather not think what she does when on a job
Dante: Fair enough then...

"Someone rings the doorbell"

Dante: I went to get the door last time. Your turn guys
"Someone knows on the door
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:01 pm

Sandra: He really caught me by surprise when he was able not to just block my attack, but actually take control and redirect it against me. However, this guy might not be all power, I had got a glimpse of some sort of armor on him. If it played any part in his ability's I don't know.

*She hears Isabel.*

Sandra: Go on ahead and see if you can help, we'll join you soon.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:05 pm

"Riya falls to her knees crying, Darrius groans gathering raw energy but dosen't want to piss off Riya, he runs over to her embracing her."

Darrius: Its ok Ri..Ri don't..cry..we'll figure out what's wrong with the Boss. Mike..go talkt o him..
"Dave, and David teleport over to Sandra."

David: mom you ok!?! That guy was so strong I wanna kick his a-butt!
Dave: Abutt? Making up new words? Sandra what do you mean armor? Maybe we can try teleporting it away from him, but we've got other problems some blob of mutant eating mess is attacking Genosha, one of Ezekiel's mess.

"ON another part of the island Elle is firing electric blasts at the Amebo trying to avoid it, and sends out massive voltage Nate is flying forward with Ezekiel firing at the Amebo with the laser drill causing some of the students to escape and run, while the student who was controlling magma slams a wave into the amebo, and takes off."

Nate: WHOO! I LOVE this drill!
Ezekiel: my experiment is so cool!
Elle: DUMB ASS its eating the students! Why can't I fry it?
Ezekiel: Well I made it so to adapt to a variety of the powers it could counter..yours was one of the first I adapted to you so quick to blow up my stuff. T_T
Elle: Sooo..stupid!
Zane: Well we've already got our enemies to take care of it seems. Stop the Russians Illegal Red Room Experiments, Take on Oscorp, and fight the Cleansers, plus were going to seek out this Black Reaper individual, Terry your fast you can take me to get him I know where he is.
Milo: Hah, I helped you find him.
Zane: Oh whatever Ventro get outta here no overpowered heroes aloud. Very Happy
Milo: OH shut up!

"Milo teleports away, while Zane puts Stewart in charge of dealing with finding dirt on Oscorp, and the Cleansers leaving with Terry to get one of the repulsor powered cars, and moments later there soaring away. Molly is typing all of this recording the group's events she spekas up."

Molly: How is taking on a powerful company with International connections fun or religious zealots with connections across the globe? Plus if were taking on extremists what about those Fusites, you people take things so litely.
Kathy: wel;l were use to this, plus your pretty powerful yourself I mean just loosen up chill and..
Molly: Loosen up chill..my brother Regan Crunstuo Soldier of the Avengers MIA, murdered by that bastard Terrell Jackson who's still allowed to walk the streets! My brother is dead , so forgive me for not adopting his care free characteristically that caused him his life, and I'd appreciate if we can get serious, and do our damn job! Stop this Mutant Registration Camp, unless you want another full blown Mutant Holocaust because Ventro won't always be around to save our asses!
Nikki: Damn that bitch is bossy..but she has spunk. Alright then what do we do first?
Oliver: I think he's fixed.
"Dale shoots web at the door, and jerks it open."

Dale: Who is it?
"Milo has returned to his flat, and is falling asleep trying to save the world is stressful..he begins thinking about the images the trials of the heroes, and he begins burning up suddenly a massive tremor Milo is inecased in truer power screaming his apartment is eincased, and it explodes and a massive shock wave strikes the earth causing a brief massive global tremor, Milo climbs out of the wreckage bleeding and hits the ground calling for help as he falls unconscious/"

Milo: D..damn..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:22 pm

*When Mike is able to get off the wall, he nods. He kicks the door open to Terrell's room to find it empty.*

Mike: Fuck. Darrius, I'll be right back. Keep Riya here.

*Mike dawns his symbiote before exiting out of the broken window Terrell seemed to go through.*

Mike: He's not far, which means he's probably just swinging around.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:27 pm

Sandra: Son, whoever this guy is a legitimate threat, don't take him lightly alright. We'll get to him later, but right now we have to deal with more pressing matters.

*She picks up Milo's call.*

Sandra: Yama, you can handle that thing attacking the school right? I just picked up a call from Milo and am going to check it out. I'll be in contact if you need help. Dave, take care of David, I need to check on something.

*She disappears arriving near Milo.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next