Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 17

+3
FunnyGuy
Chulance
lol1991
7 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 17

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:52 pm

*Tiffany is seen looking sad, falling to her knees believing Terrel just killed Kujon.*

Tiffany: Kuny... Sad Terry why??

*At Genosha Katy was watching the news, she called Sandra who came to view the broadcast, Milo with her.*

Sandra: That bastard, he killed them... for no reason.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:01 pm

Chulance: YOU BASTARD!
Tesla: NO!

"Tesla sends forward a pillar of daimonds while Chulance rushes forward adapting to gai nspeed, and strength, and smashes Terrel into an aisle."

Chulance: YOU MURDERED KUJON! TESLA RUN CALL FOR HELP! James, Sandra TErrell is out of control again help stop him please!
Milo:N...no this is all my fault all those people are dead because I don't have my powers now the whole world knows! CARL's life is in danger Sandra Katy, Troy we have to save him nmow we have to!
Nate: We? Milo you need to stay on Genosha so far the only 'proof; of your depowerment is that footage. you die all hell breaks loose, but it's true we have to rescue Carl. Sandra gather a squad, and go rescue Carl.
"In D.C National Guard, and Police had joined forces the Brotherhood was unstoppable momentum ramming Vehicle's into each other, Virus making them sick, Nina using pulse waves, while Jason punched holes into them, Loki used his magic to toy with them, Ben the radiation man even irradiated many of them destroying several buildings with a blast of radiation which filled the atmosphere."

Ben: I'll END ALL OF YOU! BASTARDS TOOK MY FAMILY YOU WILL ALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU've DONE TO ME!

"Velon meanwhile broke into the White house outside Victor used Scientific magic to cause guns to fire backwards killing Security, while using a sphere of energy to drain bodily fluids out of the security guards, and com-bust them. Castiel easily aided in the slaughter of Security, using the Staff of Moses to inflict several plague's on Carl's security, as Velon broke into his office causing his two guards to suffer stroke's./"

Velon :Alright then Carl game's over I'm the new President. President of the Earth.
"X Factor continued there war against the Cleansers in downtown NYC although panic was in the streets Kiya, Kathy, Nikki, Smith, and Marianna backed by SHIELD agents continued there assault on the Church, while Desmond gathered rage bursting forward slamming into Nikki sending her flying into a car."

Desmond: Bitch
Nikki: FINGER BANG!

"She sent out a 'bang blasting Desmond into a wall, while Tenshi, Nicole and Michael came out to join the fight the rest of the disciple's unit, when a massive gust of wind slammed into Nicole sending her into a window, then part of the building caved in on hher, and the the stable's began to snap."

Desmond: NO NOT THE NEGATOR!

"Desmond rushed forward into the collasping church as SHIELD overpowered the Cleasners, and Desmond began rushing to get Nicole, while Tenshi struck down Kathy, Nikki, and Smith, while Kiya sniped from afar. Molly controlloing reality from afar through her laptop typing."

And the Church caved in but the SHIELD agents inside survived while Cleansers within the religious complex were crushed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 17 - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:10 pm

*Terrell releases a torrent of tendrils before dissipating into the air.*

Terrell: Peace Mike.

Mike: Terrell, I will find you!

Terrell: Go for it.

*Mike grunts as Terrell's presence fades, he then looks at Tiffany. He loses the symbiote suit and holds her.*

Mike: It'll be alright... We'll get Kujon back.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:16 pm

Chulance: BASTARD ILL HAVE YOU HUNTED LIKE A DOG!

"Chulance, and Tesla head to the mansion but see the news and learn Milo powerless and a renegade TErrell is the least of his problems."

Milo: Terrell on another rampage..he.needs to be stopped. Another one of his damn rampages..I see things more clearly..things I ignored..how we suffer..I didn't suffer..I won't go into a monologue this isn't a Shakespearean literature piece. But I won't kick back, and let the world go to hell powers or no powers I'm going to clean up the mess the world is in, Sandra gather your squad I'll find some other way to help stop the Brotherhood.
Nate: Good fighting spirit your just trying to fight off the depression and it dosen't work like that he's in denial.. Alright Milo, maybe Ezekiel has something.
Milo: LEt's go.

"Nate grabs Milo, and they jet away heading to Ezekiel's lab where elle is nagging him as he's completing work on Amebo."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:23 pm

Carl: What!! This is insane, you won't get away with this.

*Shawkun seems to be casually looking on, as killings happen he absorbs all the souls.*

Shawkun: Heh, no eternal peace for any of you.

*Tracy approaches him.*

Tracy: You haven't gone after Phoenix, the SXM.
Shawkun: *smiles* My dear girl, look at all this wonderful death and destruction. Before long, they will come to me.

*Sandra gathers the team around.*

Sandra: The Brotherhood has risen, we need to get Carl out of there.

Tiffany: You promise Mikey... why... Crying or Very sad Did he do it...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:28 pm

*Terrell appears in front of Patricia while she is just getting out of the shower. She grabs her towel quickly as her face blushes up.*

Patricia: Terrell! What are you doing here? I bet he's here to get revenge for deceiving him... Terr-

*Terrell and Patricia scatter into atoms before she could finish, appearing on an island in the Caribbean.Patricia is silent as she realizes that her towel had not been materialized. The scene fades to black.*

---------------------------------------------------------

Mike: Yes I'm sure Tiff. You're my friend, so that's the least I can do. I don't know what happened to Terrell, but he was explaining something to me. This might not be him doing all this... Wanna see what's up?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:32 pm

"Velon extending his control over the Electromagnetic spectrum to anti gravity fields brings down roof tiles smacking Carl, and beating him down."

Velon: Your a disgrace to humanity! You had the supreme political power! Politcally you were the most powerful man on the planet! You could have liberated mutants, but you stood idle the SXM had to silence HAMMER! YOU COULD HAVE REFORMED LAWS AND WITH CONNECTIONS MADE MUTANTS SUPREME FREE FROM HUMAN PERSECUTION!

"Velon sharpened a floor tile, adding metal to it, and impaling Carl in the stomcah, then expanded the sharpened metal tile causing spikes to grow piercing Carl's stomach, and slamming him into a wall."

Velon: I can end you, I could convert the tiles that bind you to the wall like a human stapler into a shredder or extend it to and tear your head off, or tear your skin off like a metallic parasite..The National Guard has fallen, The Brotherhood has control of the U.S I am President of the World, and anyone who DARES attempt to defy me, I will silence! The World is under the command of the Brotherhood! MAY WE REIGN FOREVER! MUTANTS ARE FREE!

"The Brotherhood wreaked havoc in D.C chaos harming and causing destruction."
"Construct was hacking into various computer systems trying to locate Terrell amongst the chaos taking place."

Construct: Damn it..I cannot locate him.
Riya: WHY I LOVED HIM!
Darrius: Riya..I..I'm sorry about all of this we'l lfind Him I swear.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:44 pm

*Tiffany wipes her tears.*

Tiffany: Yes... lets go.

*Carl suddenly vanished, appearing on Genosha as William gets to work healing him, and Velon gets sent through the wall by a strong telekinetic force. Outside a strong telepathic force brings many of the villains down as several SXM being Metallic, Mikey, Jim, Luke have come to combat them. Inside the president office, Sandra is seen, surrounded by the Phoenix flames.*

Sandra: Enough of this take over.
...: Oh no Phoenix, this is just the beginning.

*Sandra see's Shawkun staring at her with a grin.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:01 pm

"ON Genosha Bastion was seen having been repaired from a program by the Cleansers, and then helping them construct an army of Android Sentinels now leading the army against Genosha an invasion beginning, Bastion leading a squad of Sentinel Androids to decimate the hospital, while legions of Giant Sentinels also joined the invasion, with Amebo being released to devour Android Sentinels but suing beams of concentrated energy to down him, Nate grabbed the laser drill."

Ezekiel: You can't stop them with that
Nate: Have to try!

"Nate flew into the air joining Genosha's desperate mutant inhabitants against the Sentinel invasion, while Milo rushed to help Ezekiel get Amebo into an underground tube where he could be launched to safety with Elle trying in desperation to fight off the Sentinels who quickly overpowered her, and mashed her against the ground, Zach using his powers of probability to cause several of them to destroy each other, rushing over to Elle."

Zach: ELLE ELLE hey you ok!

" In the distance the Android Sentinels destroyed the hospital William escaping with Carl now in carbon form, while patients were trying a desperate evacuation underground with Rockie's security force diving to combat Bastion's army, and Bastion moving forward slamming Nate into the ground, blasting him into the docks."

Bastion: Sr71 such a fool, and what's the news I hear of a powerless Fusion?! FUSION COME OUT AND FACE ME!? LEADER OF THE CLEANSERS! YOu couldn't stop us anyway, we've been upgraded we emit a field that negates mutant abilities, even nearing us negates your powers.

"As he said that Harry, and Filipe had launched attacks, dodging Sentinels moving on them, giant sentinels firing at them, bastion moved into Harry slamming him into the ground, and punching him several times."

Bastion: That's for killing me.

"Bastion began gathering energy, when Anna began draining his kinetic energy, and Filipe sent out spears of concentrated ice, while Yamairo teleported out with the Rune Blade to attack, and Isabel manipulating the weather."
Velon: Hehe nice meeting you again Phoenix Ias much as I want to wring your neck I'll leave my friend Shawkun to deal with you.

"Velon moves outside in a Magneic Field, and emits a pulse sending the SXM flying around, while Castiel appears grabbing Luke using a blast of divine energy to slam him into Metallic while Mikey charges Cas, but Velon moves in punching him very hard, and then takes control of Metallic, and Luke."

Velon: You two are practically powerless against me, I've broughten down Mikey with a single blow, now for the sand man!

"Velon opens a fire hydrant ,and sends high pressure water flying at Jim, while destroying Metallic on a molecular level tearing him into the smallest levels of metal and beyond, with immense electro magnetic energies, and tosses Luke into a building, and causes the building to collapse crashing into another, while Victor is eating popcorn while Loki converts his fingers into water, and unleashes a massive blast of pressure on Jim dousing him with water, the water forms into a sentient being who beats Jim down, before exploding with magic that burns Jim's soul, bringing him down."

Loki: easy, and now for the Iceman!

"Loki teleports to Genosha grabbing Filipe, and teleporting away, sending out a torrent of magic to bring down Yamairo placing him in a coma inducing spell. Bcak in .dC Velon moves at trans light speeds slamming into Mikey, and ramming him through several structures, before perfoming a final kick sending him crashing into the ground, then encases turns to Luke whom he begins bashing into structure's like a ping pong."

Velon: Guess I'll entertain myself with you for a while until Shawkun finishes toying with the Phoenix, and the world will be OURS for the taking!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:18 pm

*Katy and Troy came out to aid the battle, Katy trying to form water inside the sentinels to fry there circuits and wiring, Troy launched a attack at Bastion*

*Shawkun steps slowly towards Sandra, she gets ready to attack, but something causes her to hesitate ever so slightly, and that quickly she found herself stuck in the face, sent flying to the outside.*

Shawkun: What's wrong, no soul protection?
Sandra: Damnit!!

*She consumes Shawkun in a massive blast of cosmic flames, only for him to walk through unharmed.*

Shawkun: This again? Or do not remember leveling Detroit the last time we fought one on one.

*Sandra notices the others are in trouble.*

Sandra: Damnit, what a situation this is...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by jaybt9 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:23 pm

The city was normal as some would say; noisy pedestrians, and the cars honked along with them. Instantly the noise of pedestrians had gotten louder, as if they were panicking about something, or someone.

Passing them towards the hint of Mayhem was an African girl with blondish braids. What was the source of the disaster. One thing that she noticed were two others hugging together. One seemed as though she was crying. They must have been witnesses of the incident.

jaybt9
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:32 pm

"The Sentinels easily overpowering the Elementals with Yamairo down, and Bastion looks at Harry blasting Isabel down drilling her into the ground, and then blasting her int oa building, Nate flies towards the trill, but Bastion emits a pulse destabizling it, and moves forward punching Nate aside, while Ezekiel moves out to tackle him punching him now giant sized, but two giant Omega Sentinels bring him down."

Bastion: BASTARD! We cannot be stopped! Genosha has lost to the Sentinels! Technology Reigns! Now we serve the Brotherhood!
"Velon begins choking Luke."

Velon: Any last words?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:59 pm

Luke: Y-yea, two actually.

*He raises his middle finger to Velon's face with a smirk.*

Luke: Fuck you.

*Shawkun grabs a full control over Sandra's soul freezing her in place as he charged in strikes and pushing her back against the side of a building.*

Shawkun: I've enjoyed messing with you, waiting for the day Ventro would slip up. You could never defeat me, I can make you cower in fear if I wanted to, you got me once, and that was only with Ventro's help.
Sandra: You...
Shawkun: Velon, that fool thinks he's in charge. Your fall, is my uprising. Fear not Phoenix, you will see your son again, you will see your husband again. You will be reunited with all those you love... IN ETERNAL SUFFERING!!

*Shawkun starts drawing the soul from Sandra's body, slowly to take pleasure in the beginning of his ultimate uprising.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:53 am

"Velon rips the iron out of his fingers, and gives him a massive fever, slamming him into a vehicle, as he groans."

Velon: You fool how dare defy me I do not know! When your life was in my hands, and with Carl having abandoned his country, the Brotherhood now reign supreme over the earth! Now then for the next rule.

"Velon flies to the top of the White house, news crews are trained on him he smiles, having awoken the Brotherhood Phoenix telepathically stopped."

Velon: I Velon am now President of the World. The Brotherhood can do as they please, they are above the law. All crimes towards mutants whether physical, verbal or even emotional are punishable by instant death no court trials. All those who oppose mutantkind will be eliminated for example the Cleansers as we speak are being fought in NYC the Brotherhood has chosen not to interfere with the fall of the Cleansers. Let the new era began, OH and I'm starting the World's new lottery. 380 million dollars, to obtain this money bring me Milo Ventro dead or alive.

"With that he quickly takes control of the White house with an anti gravity field, and repairs it instantly going into the president's office which he's resigned which pictures of himself, and the Brotherhood, and sits in a throne ordering some people to bring him a glass of wine."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:40 am

*Shawkun grins, Sandra's body had gone pale, motionless.*

Shawkun: These mortal's soul, so, easy to manipulate.

*He disappeared, arriving at Manny's ship where Dave had taken David and Abby. He blasts Abby through the side of the boat and into the ocean. He takes out David quickly by torturing his soul, putting him through immense pain. Dave and Manny arrived quickly.*

Shawkun: Ah there you to are. What do you suppose would happen if I destroyed her body right now. According to the laws of death, she is not dead, correct, just a part of me.
Dave: No you bastard! Let her go!

*He starts gathering energy in his hand.*

Shawkun: Milo's fall, this is the day I've been waiting for. Oh don't worry, Milo isn't getting his powers back, I'm visiting him next. Velon and his Brotherhood is none of your concern anymore, for they will fall, just like anyone else who believe they can have power above me.

*He releases the blast of energy upon Sandra.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 am

*Patricia awakens in her apartment with her eyes widened. Terrell was asleep beside her.*

Patricia: Terrell! The world... It's in chaos.

*Terrell wakes up stretching. His face is very serious. What do you mean.*

Patricia: The information that I'm pulling up says Milo Ventro has been depowered, and all his enemies have pretty much taken over the world. Geno-

Terrell: I guess that's too bad.

Patricia: You're just going to sit back and let this happen?

Terrell: *chuckles* No. I meant it's to bad that these guys are going to be humiliated. Sandra, Amber, Kano, and Carmen... Hell, even Aaron can do some major shit if you give him time. We don't need Milo to take back whats ours.

Patricia: What are you going to do?

Terrell: I would start at Genosha, but I don't think they like me right now. Let's see what I should do.

*Terrell is surrounded by a red gas before appearing before Madam Web. He isn't the only one there though. There's an orb of purple energy floating beside him.*

MW: Terrell, your progress... It has been very dark, and what is this that you bring here.

*Madam Web didn't sound pleased at all.*

Terrell: It's a part of me...

???: I am you.

Terrell: Yeah. Listen, we don't have time to chat about what already happened. I want save the world.

???: Restore peace. It is our duty to take care of what Milo cannot.

MW: Why don't you simply use your new found powers. That's what you're going to do. You are going to use a power that will corrupt you!

???: I do not corrupt... I perfect. You should be kinder.

MW: Get out of my sights. You are a scum of the...

*MW is blasted with a small sphere of energy that comes from the orb of a guest. MW shakes as it harms her. She is now panting in her seat.*

Terrell: I'll use it then... peace.

*Terrell is vanishes and appears back in Patricia's apartment.*

Terrell: I'm going to D.C. to talk.

Patricia: Talk? You gotta be kidding me. We both know you're not going to just talk.

Terrell: I am! I'm going to try to settle this the right way first.

Patricia: Do you think they'll just let you talk. Theses men are killers Terrell!

*Terrell fuses with the atmosphere before appearing in D.C. in front of the gates to the White House.*

Terrell: Yo! Who's the Speaker of the house?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:40 pm

"Meanwhile, in Genosha, Sentinels are seen patrolling the streets. However, they don't take notice of the downed heroes...who are all slowly but surely absorbed into the floor by something"

"Somewhere under Genosha, we find Fawkes, James, William and Carl"

Fawkes: Ya guys really got screwed huh?

"All the hurt, nearly dead heroes are brought to the area they're on. It seems Simon is using his alchemy to shift the streets above. After he's done, he takes a long breath"

Simon: That's it...I'm out
Fawkes: Ya did good Fullmetal. William

"William gets to work. Fawkes kneels over Yamairo"

Fawkes: Yama got hit with Loki's magic. Just heal his wounds
James: This is...DAMN IT!
Fawkes: No point gettin' angry Jamsey...Contact the people I'm about to tell you. Alex, Aaron, Namini, Kano, Ganta and Son
James: What...
Fawkes: Just do it. Tell them Fawkes is settin up a meeting. Ask Namini to pick us up here
Fawkes: William, I have to go. Take care of the team.
Fawkes: This bunker was built by Milo himself. Anti everything. From magic to psionics, passin' through detection scans and infrared and all the other crap. Carl, you're commin' too

"James had finished sending the information. Both Fawkes, Carl and James disappeared"

William: Whatever they're doing...they better do it fast

---

"The members of the Illuminati, plus James, appear somewhere. It isn't the Watchtower, as without Milo's power that is no longer a safe place. While at first unfamiliar, it soon turns out to be"

Namini: It was the best place I could think of. Under the mountain near my village.
James: I remember this place...we hid out here once during Dark Reign
Fawkes: Lets leave the nostalgia for later. We have a crisis on our hands.
Namini: I noticed...the vishanti have already warned me that I mustn't take action. But I suppose helping with this is still allowed of me
Fawkes: Alright, here's the situation. Loki, Shawkun, Velon and other very nasty people have successfully taken advantage of Milo's depowerment. As things are...nobody can take them alone.
James: One second...why these people here?
Aaron: You haven't told him? James, we're called the Illuminati. A group of powerful and influential heroes that coordinate the community from the shadows. Milo, or rather Angel, brought us together. The Avengers are alright by the way. They managed to escape capture. I was about to call for a meeting myself. Oliver is wondering what he should do. SHIELD is in chaos.
Son: I will say this, the Inhuman nation will not sit idly by and allow this monster to do however he pleases. We have considered unleashing our full force on DC already, but I was told by my sister to wait for the right time. If Velon attempts ANYTHING on my people...I will not hold back
Fawkes: Nobody expects ya to. The SXM are in ruins. Yama's in a coma Loki gave 'em. No idea where Amber is. But there IS something I have planned. Loki has lost in the past. Velon likewise. The ONE thing that upsets this is Shawkun
James: Yeah, I doubt any of us can take him. He's fought us all before, he knows our souls, he can kill us as easily as Sandra. The only thing holding him back was Milo...Velon has NO IDEA what he's unleashed on the damn world in bis stupid quest for mutant supremacy. And I used to think Samuel was as low as a mutant would go to prove our race worthy
Fawkes: Leave Shawkun to me. I have somethin' in mind. The little fucker is going to regret what he has done. We need to focus on humanity here
Aaron: Because I'll be damned if Velon isn't going to start flying off his rocker
Fawkes: I know...

----

"Meanwhile, NYC is a mess. Fathae, Dante and Dale are seen hiding"

Dante: WHAT just happened?
Fathae: It seems that unfortunate circumstances have arisen...
Dante: Man...according to the news, the SXM got owned hard. Dale...have ya reached your sis? Someone needs to teach that little creep Velon to shut his mouth.
Fathae: I'm afraid we must postpone my request. I dare say that the people of this city are going to require assistance
Dante: Oh man...another typical Monday huh?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:44 pm

*Terrell almost rolls his eyes from waiting starts walking toward the White House.*

Terrell: I kinda like it when Milo loses his powers. I get to do shit my way.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:04 pm

"Velon sees Terrell, and flies over tyo him encasing himself in a Magnetic Field wary of him."

Velon: Hello Terrell..fine day isn't it?
Alex: well this is a disaster but if you have any plans tyo brnig down Shawkun I'll go with them.
Kano: Son..I know this may be a stretch but the world ponders our loyalties we did not participate in World War 4 however many countries avoided the war, but this is a chance to show we are loyal to humanity I've gathered my armies, and I intend to strike D.C, and liberate it not to mention my brother is involved.
Alex: an all out attack?
Kano: I'm going to be working with SHIELD I contacted Near, a joint assault to bring down Velon then with some heavily armed SHIELD agents equipped with weapons capable of harming powerful magical beings, along with some of Asgardian warriors we assault Loki. Also Aaron it's time I equip you with armor capable of facing beings of my caliber.
"Loki has broughten Filipe to Mt Everest spitting on him to wake him up using magic to jolt him awake, and slow his movements."

Loki: Hello ICey nice to finally meet one on one after you've fucked up my plans numerous NUMEROUS times?! But it's just fun for a nice friendly meeting eh? Believe it or not I need YOUR HELP!? I need you to help me free the Frost Giants with my army Velon will fall, and the Brotherhood will be mine!

"Loki begins filling Filipe with magical energies but not for him to control on his own."

Loki: Now then use your powers on this area you can make the temperature go 'lower' then sub zero temperatures doing so will free the Forst Giants..and IF you refuse...Well then.

"Loki waves his hands, and Rachel, and Stella are seen incapacitated, and near some Greek fire, he waves his hand and the image disperses."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:17 pm

Terrell: I've seen better. Anyway, what are you and your goons up to Velon? I heard you're trying to rule the world with the most power hungry fuckers on Earth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Mike and Tiffany were sunk underground by Simon. After being informed, Mike looks at everyone.*

Mike: I guess it's an apocalypse Tiffany... Can someone warp me to NYC?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:32 pm

Me: You little...fuck off!
Loki: Oh? You don't care do you?

"I looked at him. For all my life, I never have given two shits about anyone when things were serious. If it meant giving someone like Loki power, I wouldn't agree no matter what, even if he killed my family. Heck I'd thank him. But...this time was different"

Me: I can't...DAMN IT...why did I have to fall in love like a complete idiot. Unwavering cynicism my ass Fine. If you don't let them go...I swear I'm going to make you PAY!

"I instantly focus and the temperature lowers to the temperatures Loki requested. Heck. doing this was the easiest time he had"

----

Aaron: What? Kano...last time I got power, I didn't handle it well. I'll be fine. My old Iron Man armor is enough.

"Aaron still had his War Machine with him. But...given the situation, perhaps the public would prefer Iron Man to save the day. And Aaron was...frankly quite willing to do it their way. During the last few months, something in him had sparked back into place"

---

"Meanwhile, we find Stew, Gary, Hei, Huang and Mao outside of SHIELD"

Stew: that damn bastard
Huang: Well? What about the job?
Stew: Postponed. Unless you want to help with this?

"Hei sighed. He had heard them mentioned Genosha. Filipe and Harry. Frankly he was quite friendly with them"

Hei: We'll help
Mao: Hei?
Hei: I prefer it if Velon doesn't monopolize the intelligence market
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:00 pm

"Suddenly howling was heard moments later the Frost Giants rose hundreds thousands of them freed thanks to Filipe, Loki clapped as the emerged from the mountains bolting killing people climbing the mountain."

Loki: thank you so much Filipe your quite the friend, your just like Iceman a fool take your friends give you a little magic you do as I say. Such a fool, your family pisses me off so try and stop them. Greek Fire is some of the most powerful fire in the world, green it's almost impossible to stop it from burning your powers will do nothing.

"Loki waves the image, and the Greek Fire starts to expand, and using the image he forms a door the greek fire is some basement, and has blocked entrances.

Loki: Also you can enter but beware you can't teleport out, I've sealed the area iwth magic you have about five or ten minutes before your family is roasted mutants! XD Very Happy Buh bai now!

"Loki teleports outside forming a sphere of energy gathering the Forst Giants rampaging through the are heading to D.C to attack."
Kano: If you wish Aaron then let this meeting be dispresed Fawkes carry out your plan to stop Shawkun any problem or so you need tell me, I'm ready to provide anything neccessary although I might be able to clash with Shawkun my soul is quite different from there's..well I'm a God.

"The Illuminati meeting dispresed and Kano leaves meeting up with Zane, and some SHIELD agents go and lead an attack on D.C to stop Velon's forces, using a massive portal to warp there forces there, while Kano uses a runes magic to revive all those killed by the Brotherhood, and evacuate civilians, while arming the National Guards, and giving there bullets the power to harm there opponents, as the Frost Giants come in, SHIELd and National Guard as well as the Asgardians clash with them."

Kano: FOR ASGARD!!!! FOR HUMANITY! FOR OUR NEW HOME!
"Milo has arrived in China with Amebo having climbed out of the capsule Ezekiel had sent him in, his powers were gone, he needed to find out the series of images had Epoch stripped him of his powers, the X Factor, or perhaps Michael."

Milo: All the options make no sense Epoch maybe she's turned on me or so, the X Factor maybe the Government finally neutralized my powers somehow because of World War 4, I have to see al lthe optons.
Amebo: mhmm! MEebo! MEEBO!
Milo: God damn it don't tell me your some kind of pokemon reject, ah whatever, let's find who we came for Nachun Orone, the world's greatest martial artist, he's the first step to my achieving my destiny.
Amebo: Deteny?
Milo: Hopefully he can help you learn english, let's go with what I've brought Orone will train me no matter what.

"With that Milo, and Amebo begin moving through China trying to avoid running into Military or any form of Law Enforcement."
Velon: Ah yes..why do you ask? do you wish to join the Brotherhood and rule? We have no one ruler.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 pm

William: Huh...you are...Mike right? Well...we don't have anyone that can teleported here. Yamairo is still unconscious. Unless Tiffany can replicate his teleport

---

"Fawkes nods"

Fawkes: Alright then. Namini, send me, Alex and James to Tokyo. As for everyone else...stay safe. Also, can you check on Yamairo? Perhaps your magic can heal him
James: Well...one last thing. Why was I brought here
Fawkes: We can discuss that after we finish this little war we have going on

"Namini nods, and James, Alex and Fawkes are instantly teleported to Tokyo, Japan"

James: Now what?
Fawkes: Keep us shielded. Come on

"Then all turn invisible"

----

"Namini sighs"

Aaron: Well...what now?

---

"I teleport to the outside of the room. Nothing I do works, either lowering the temperature or ice blasts"

Me: Damn it Loki! I am going to pay you back for this!! DAMN IT!!

"I shift in. Rachel and Stella are unconscious. The fire raging. I can't get out. No way. Just then, I notice a part of the wall not on flames"

Me: My only hope!

"Just then...the roof collapses, and all three of us are buried under it"

---

"With William, Harry suddenly wakes up"

Harry: WHOA...where's...what...
William: Calm down
Harry: Whoa...weird...fucking dream.

"Namini is seen working on Yamairo's mind"

Harry: So...how bad is it
William: Very bad
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Terrell: I don't thinks so. You see, you're about to be overthrown by either your own guys or the heroes that are still near omnipotence. I could beat you right now if I tried. Now, can you please leave D.C., before someone else comes, beats your ass, and kills you or sends you away to some prison.

*Terrell hears the chaos of clashing forces.*

Terrell: You do hear that right?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Sirius: Your forgetting me, sure I'm not as powerful as I'd like to me but still. I can use my power over molecules let's go!
Tesla: I'm coming
Chulance: same!

"Sirius uses his powers converting them into oxygen molecules to bring all of them to New York City, Cleansers are being arrested by SHIELD including Desmond, Tenshi, Nicole, and Michael are drugged."

Nikki: Bastards, hey Molly. "Speaks into bluetooth." What's the situation?
Molly: Washington D.C is under siege as we speak, but my powers tell me Terrell Harrison has moved on to confront them, and an assault is being made a joint assault by Asgardian and SHIELD forces.
Alex: what's the plan exactly?
"Velon grins."

Velon: I still think I can win, you don't understand how much more powerful Iahve become young Terrell, I have been alive many years....I've even clashed with the original X Men, the God of Thunder Thor himself, The Silver Surfer of Zenn Lavia, many serve me I have my own following among the mutants perhaps as large as or larger then Ventro a whole religion dedicated to me the Magnism. The Magnites, and the Fusites are currently engaged in a Holy War.

"Velon smiles, Terrell starts to realize he's not dealing with the old Velon, as he forms a magnetic field pushing him aside gently, Velon smiles."

Velon: I'm sure there are few who know my TRUE identity. Perhaps Alastair Cross can explain the situation more. I've seen the true face of evil the Nazis..the Holocaust..I am Max Eisenhardt.Magneto. I am back to complete the previous generation's work, I'l llet Velon handle this next generation business.

"In D.C Loki's forces along with the Brotherhood clashed with SHIELD, and Asgardian forces, Kano moved forward using minimum amounts of the odinforce bringing down Momentum and Nina, then used a devestatuing but contained alpha blast, while SHIELD agents using the rune energy they had within there weapons bringing down Frost Gioants while Loki moved in to confront Kano himself for a rematch, Velon hit the ground, ripping the ground apart forming a massive sphere fusing metal with the concrete."

Velon: A War goes on, I will strike the victor, and then Shawkun will remain my only threat hopefully we can come to peaceful terms I do not seek rule over him only solitude in a world where mutants can finally fufill there destiny, and reign supreme.
"Milo had entered some house strippers were everyone a martial aritst he'd pulled aside Nachun Choi the world's greatest fighter, he quickly explained his situation, and expliined what he'd pay him."

Nachun: Ah Ah all to learn my technique fine then Ventro let's make this quick, someone like you a month at most, let's go to the Room of Spirit, and Time.
Milo: Isn't that from DBZ?
Nachun: You can understand your role to preserve the Celestial Axis, the pattern of life energy throughout the universe, but not the fact a room can be made to be serperate from mainstream time and space.
Milo: Right Right..alright..I'm ready to learn this technique, y shiould think about being a superhero.

"both of them enter the room, and are ensnared in some bright energy, pulled int oa room full of nothing but furnitre, and some supplies."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next