Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Danzo: As you know rumors of another War are coming through, my connections tell me the Phoenix Knights tried to assassinate the Avatar. The art of Bending is dangeorus, and my agents, the Futsu is working hard to rid the world of it's magic tricks, but I need your help, you have the resources of the Republic Army.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Toriri: You have my attention. Surely your not here to ask me to go on a full out war.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Mako: You already lost the fire I said to keep...obviously you aren't ready.

"Mako proceeds to explain breathing exercises to Roshan, who is extremely bored at this point"

Mako: Do you think this is somehow boring?

----

"The fight between Pu and Amaya has spilled over to a nearby fountain. With water now available, Amaya is on the defensive dodging attack after attack, torrent after torrent. Pu creates an ice slide along to walls, turning the water he leaves behind into the next torrent thus reusing it each time, before finally taking the entire quantity he's bending and blast it right onto the girl, freezing her to the ground"

Pu: Aaaand game...
Amaya: You little piece of shit! You bastard! When I get out of here
Pu: Yeah no...double no. Sumiko, lets get out of here before guards or whatever get here.
Sumiko: That...was AMAZING
Pu: No big deal

"As the two siblings are walking away, Amaya grins. Suddenly the ice melts as blue flames blast from her hands. Before Pu or Sumiko can turn around for defese, she blasts them with normal flames. Pu dodges, but doesn't get Sumiko in time who gets hit, shielding herself with her arms, but getting blasted back and burned badly"

Pu: SIS! YOU LITTLE!

"Pu waves his hand around, collecting water from the air and then motioning forward, forming ice spikes that launch at the fire bender. Amaya easily blocks them with an ice shield before slipping into an alleyway. Pu is about to run after her when he hears his sister crying. He turns back"

Pu: Sis...you alright?
Sumiko: Brother...it...it hurts

"Her arms are burnt badly"

Pu: Damn...that little...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:25 pm

Danzo: Of course not Futusu has captured a few benders, we want to understand the nature of bending if it is genetic or what not then learn to replicate it in non benders, Futsu agents but just long enough to eliminate the benders, the Avatar being the main threat, capturing him will be near but when we murdered Korra we studied her body, before we tossed her into the waters, you understand what we are doing will protect generations the world is falling apart, I'm just trying to put together the pieces. I need your resources.
Roshan: Weeeel....mmhmm I breath every day, and I may not be good at alot of things, but I'm pretty sure I can breath pretty good. Plus I wanted to learn how to have all sorts of cool FIRE powers, you know firing blasts of fire, do what the Avatar does, not breathing lectures, not that you aren't a GREAT Speaker. Very Happy
"Riku is leaping from roof top to roof top in search of Amaya, free from prison, Sho taking control of the situation at the prison, leaping from roof to roof top using flames to propel him, aiding in his parkour, he finally spots Amya, and leaps over to her blocking her path."

Riya: Amaya! What the hell are you doing?!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Toriri: Replicate the ability's, now why didn't I think of that. But how do you intend to make sure you get them all, the world has many places to lay low.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Danzo: There's only four bending styles, of course there's many different ways to bend.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:44 pm

Toriri: I know there are 4 styles, I meant the Benders. If your plan succeeds, how do you plan to track them all down.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Danzo: The Fire Nation nearly took control 100 years, and it's not about hunting them, the Futusu has done a good job of combating them, we eliminated one of the Avatars, albeit one more experieced. Roshan is Royalty, and already a master of his naitve elemement, striking him down within the Fire Nation while simply result in another war, so we must be prepared to take him down with at least a mastery of two elements, our best chance will be when he's learning Airbending, many Air benders reside her in Republic city, in our home town we'll be take him down, then the rest of the benders after him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Toriri: Seems risky to allow him to learn new skills, but I guess there is no choice.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:02 pm

Danzo: Exactly, anyway as usual Fong cannot learn about our activities, he may not be in love with Benders, but he's the leader of the Republic's Army.

"With that Danzo begins walking away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:09 pm

Toriri: It was a pleasure as usual.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:15 pm

"Danzo nodded leaving heading back to his mansion, former member of the Republic Army, expelled for his experiments on Benders, using the Futsu a group he pulled together all who hated Bending, to continue the experiments to preserve nature, the Avatar was of course there main enemy"

Danzo: If war outbreaks..the world as we know it will come to an end, those demonic arts will finally end humanity once and all I must end..it..I must become the Lord of Time, and Space, God of earth.

"He enters an abandoned lab."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

*Kai and Lee are now seen in a small cave.*

Lee: I can't... I still can't believe Kuzo...

Kai: We can't let ourselves continue to mourn.

Lee: Kuzo was like our brother! What the hell are you saying?! He saved...

Kai: I know damn well what he did! Kuzo wouldn't want us to lose focus though. We have to continue... We have to keep going, stronger than ever for him.

Lee:...Are we going to get revenge.

Kai: Not now... We don't have the strength or skill to right now. Now let's spar. We need to heighten our skills so we can take on any Firebenders that manage to recognize me.

Lee: The haircut and tan should be fine enough. You're father nor is his guys should recognize you.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Mako: The basis of fire bending is control. It comes not from the physical strength, but from ones breath control. Now start practicing!

---

"Pu has rushed his sister over to the fountain again. He puts her hands on the water, and they start to glow, healing"

Sumiko: Th-thanks...that was...
Pu: We were lucky there was water near here...that little bitch. I'm going a
Sumiko: No...just leave it alone. Lets just get out of here before guards show up. I want to avoid a mess

"Pu sighs before nodding, and the two siblings leave the fight scene as well"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Roshan: Gah, alright your right,m I'm just use to lifting stuff, and throwing it I gotta focus now.

"Roshan focuses making fire in his hands, learning that the breathing patterns Mako was going over help him."

Roshan: this breathing stuff helps..
"As there about to go Riku leaps blocking there path, gathering fire in his hands looking at Pu, and Sumiko."

Riku: Wait! Hold on!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:13 pm

Mako: Of course it does. It is important to always keep a calm mind when using fire bending. In your hands is something that can be as giving and wonderful as the sun...but likewise if your heart and mind aren't in the right place, it can be as destructive as the most destructive forest fire. That is something I'm sure you know. Right now you stand in the living capital of what lack of self control does to a fire bender

---

"Pu and Sumiko look at him"

Sumiko: Oh not again!
Pu: Look man. If your with that crazy bitch from before, I am in no mood. Unless you want to end baldy hurt...back off
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Roshan: hmm I want to have control, so every element needs a different attitude, Earthbending is all about confronting things directly with destructive force, but also tact, anyway I need to be calm.

"Begins to do some of the breathing exercises with Mako, gathering fire in his hands, and working on sustaining it, and even firing a few short bursts."

Roshan: Hey..Have you ever accidentally hurt someone you cared about wtih firebending?
Riku: No no! I'm with the Fire Nation, I helped you and the Avatar. That girl you ran into is dangerous, I've actually been hunting her. Damn Amaya is gonna draw more attention to the Phoenix Knights.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:34 pm

Mako: No...but you have. Or rather...one of your past selves. It is perhaps a question you should ask him
Roshan: Did you...meet Avatar Aang?
Mako: Once...when I was but a boy. I was one of the first few students of a class that Avatar Aang and Fire Lord Zuko taught personally. Firebending had been distorted over the years, and this was meant as a measure to return it to its original true state. It was...fascinating. And he told that story to us, to help us learn. But I am not the one who should tell it to you. We should be done for today. You're to sleep here for tonight. I'm sure that your father disagrees, but an Avatar on his journey must let go of his material possessions.

---

Sumiko: Oh...alright. We should warn the Avatar or someone then. I mean
Pu: Not our problem. Look, she was a dark red haired girl with dark golden eyes. She wore your usual red garment that you see around here...oh, and she could use blue fire. I never saw anything like it...anyway that's all we know. Can we go?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 pm

*It had been two days, and Kai and Lee had just managed to board a ship going to the Fire Nation. The two were just sitting on the floor of the boat, happy to be out of the Earth Kingdom.*

Lee: Damn this water...

Kai: I know right? You have to get over it though.

Lee: How long do you think this teaching lesson is gonna take?

*Kai made an unsure face.*

Kai: If I can do it, I think I can figure the rest out on my own.

Lee: You should have learned that shit before you escaped from your parents.

Kai: Shh... We gotta keep quiet about that. Unless you want us running from two nations after us.

Lee: I guess... I'm curious as to what your homeland looks like.

Kai: It's okay... Better than Ba Sing Se. Crooked ass police.

Lee: Shut up.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:56 pm

"Roshan nodded after some more training with fire which he was starting to get, he went off to sleep, while Riku looked at the two."

Riku: I am not holding you prisoner, listen she targated you for money she claims? But I think she somehow knows your connected to the Avatar in some way shape or form the Phoenix Knights want to kill the Avatar they blame him for Fire Lord Ozai's death. Let me come with you for a few days, if you don't run into Amaya I'll leave you be, and regardless I'll stay out of your way, plus I can be your tour guide to the Fire Nation!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:45 pm

*The boat finally arrives. Kai and Lee are required to show identification, and Kai is glad to get into his homeland without any hassle.*

Lee: So this is it?
Kai: What?
Lee: This place... is sick! Why did you leave again?

*Kai didn't respond and started walking ahead.*

Lee: Hot girls, nice weather, and it's a pretty city. I don't see how you guys could have tried to take over the world when you live in paradise.

Kai: At least he's making us seem more like tourists... I'm glad you like it and aren't complaining like that one time we had to travel through the swamps.

Lee: That shit sucked... How long are we staying here again?

Kai: Well, we're probably gonna camp outside the city to save money. We're basically staying here till I learn what I need to learn. Just the basics at least.

Lee: It's all good... I like this place. Take your time man.

Kai: You wanna start the sear.....

*Kai pauses as he walks by Riku who is holding a conversation with two people. His eyes widen at first, but as his feet keep moving he remembers that he looks much different from when he had left. Kai only knew of Riku through his father. His father had command over Riku in the Fire Nation army... Kai remembered the man as Commander Sho.*

Lee: Kai?

Kai: Yeah... uh, Let's find a place to stay first. Come on.

*The two begin to walk off.*

Kai (whispers): Just know that we may end up having to fight our way out...

Lee (whispers): I got you... I like fighting fires.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Sumiko: Well...it couldn't hurt
Pu: Fine...whatever. The only relation we have with the Avatar is that we helped him on our way here. Nothing else. And we can take care of ourselves...but if you insist, and since my sister is okay with it
Sumiko: Don't mind my brother. He's a bit stubborn and rude

"The two siblings and Riku move back towards the hotel"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:50 pm

"Riku nodded following them to the hotel, it looked luxurious, and they dind't appear very wealthy."

Riku: Anything you need to or want to know about the Fire Nation I SHOULD be able to tell you!
"Roshan is continuring to train with Mako."

Mako: Hmm..I feel as though someone is coming
Roshan: Yeah me!

"Roshan charges, but Mako kicks him aside."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:22 pm

Kai: Yeah! Me.

*Kai answered Mako who is standing in front of Lee.*

Lee: Oh shit! You're the Avatar right?

Kai: Your name is Mako right? I need you to take a second to teach me something.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:14 pm

Roshan: Yup! The Mighty Avatar Roshan, master of all dese elements Yea Yea! Don't
Mako: Oh stop flaunting, you can't even sustain a flame.
Roshan: Daaamn.
Mako: Haha, now then yes I am Mako, and you..you..hmm...you seem familar what is it that you need me to teach you? Mind you The Fire Sages sole purpose or required mission is to serve the Avatar, and aid him in affairs regarding the Fire Nation.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next