Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Sumiko: Well...we're just sightseeing. We'll be leaving soon. Catching a boat to Republic City.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:08 pm

*Lee snickered a little, then let a smug look come to his face. Kai listened to Mako with his eyes never leaving Mako's. He had seen Mako on a few occasions as he had to do chores as punishment on the Fire Sage grounds.*

Kai: Well, honestly, I don't give a fuck about the Avatar. I wanna learn to shoot lightning... Now.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:12 pm

Mako: You wish to learn lightning...and why should I do as you ask boy?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Avatar The Last Airbender: Fall of Nations - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:18 pm

Kai: Because this is something that I need to learn. I once just saw it as a step up from my current skill, but that has changed.

*Kai thought about Kuzo for a second.*

Lee: I don't see how you can't teach him. You're probably gonna go sleep in your down time.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:11 pm

Roshan: HOLD ON! Yall can shoot lightning too~ Forget the elemnts I wanna be shooting lightning!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm

Lee: Pipe it! My boy Kai is trying to have a conversation with grandpa... wait...

*Lee begins to think something up to himself.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:10 pm

Mako: You don't have what it takes to learn that skill...neither you, nor the Avatar. Yet perhaps. If you want to learn...I could teach you. But trust me...th way you look boy, it would just burst in your face.

---

"Sumiko and Pu have retreated to their rooms"

Sumiko: So now...what?
Pu: Hmm....well, given the situation...we should go warn Roshan
Sumiko: What about that other guy?
Pu: For some reason...I don't trust me. Now I know what you're thinking. "Oh he's nice". Sorry...not this time Sumiko. Lets just wait until night, go to the Fire Temple and ask to see Roshan...and warn him about the girl
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:38 pm

*Kai's pride was hit hard by Mako's words, but he didn't allow his determination to falter.*

Kai: Don't doubt my potential, or you might be surprised... All I need you to do is teach me how to do the simplest of techniques and I won't bother you again Fire Sage Ma-... I just won't bother you again.

*Kai had almost slipped up by saying the man's name. Lee strongly lifted both his arms up to raise a chair of earth from the ground for him to sit on.*

Lee: What elements do you know so far Roshan?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:30 pm

Mako: Very well...Roshan, do you mind practicing alone for just a while. Don't stop. Breathing, fire control. Maybe by days end I'll teach you proper forms

"Mako sighs, and leads the boy into the middle of the arena"

Mako: I assume you already have sufficient knowledge in firebending, and I am in a hurry. So watch closely

"Mako performs a circular motion with his arms, his left going up, the right down, before pulling back. Sparks generate. Once he finishes, he blasts from his fingertips a powerful lightning bolt, that crashes into the wall and leaves a very big burn mark"

Mako: Did you see? Did you understand what I just did?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm

*Kai had followed Mako and watched the man closely. His eyes squinted at first, but then widened when Mako released the attack. Kai could tell those movements weren't normal firebending ones. Lee was in shock, wanting to see Kai do something like that.*

Kai: There's more to it than the smooth motions... It was your expression. I couldn't read it at all. I was taught that firebenders draw their energy from either their ferocity or their strong will. You showed no emotion at all... There has to be to it than that though. Any firebender could accidentally shoot sparks if it was that easy.

Lee: Damn, Kai knows his shit. He's really serious about this training...

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Mako: lightning...requires an absence of all emotions. It requires peace of mind and a truly mastered firebending notion of both control and inner fire.

Physically, your movements are separating the energies around you...yin and yang. Once the energies come crashing down to restore the balance you have offset...the release happens

"As Mako explains the last part, he demonstrates. As he motions his arms again, sparks fly around him, and then, he directs another blast of lightning"

Mako: You are merely providing direction and release. You do not "control it"...this is what firebenders call "the cold blooded fire". The ultimate firebending technique. I do not believe you can...but try it. Just feel the energies, separate...and then direct the crashing power of their collision.

"As the lesson goes on, the sun is seen slowly setting"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:44 pm

Kai: Interesting... No emotion.

*Kai takes a few deep breaths as he clears his mind. Kai copies the circular motion that Mako had made before as he focused. He goes through the movements without anything occurring. There was not even a spark.*

Lee: Come on Kai... You said you could do this. Kai come on! You got this

*Kai looked back at Lee with a serious look. Lee almost raised his eyebrow at Kai's expression because he was expecting to see a little tire in his friend.*

Kai: Okay, now I'm ready.

Lee: What? You mean...

*Kai took a deep breath as he shut his eyes. He made a circular motion with his his left going up, and his right going down. As he pulls back sparks crackle at his finger tips just before he shoots a very small streak of lighting that doesn't even reach the wall Mako hit. Kai is silent at first, but then smiles at the results.*

Lee: That sucked.

Kai: No. It was perfect Lee. That's all I think I need to know... Unless there's something else you would like to inform me of Mako.

*Kai didn't even notice himself slip the man's name out his mouth.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Mako: Well...that was...unexpected. I had expected you to lose control of your emotions. Then again it seems you cannot even properly divide the yin and yang. Keep this in mind boy. Once the power you wield becomes greater, so will your need for control increase. Your emotions MUST be calm. I hope you don't lose control.

"Mako turns to head towards Roshan"

Mako: One last thing...how do you know my name?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:16 pm

"Roshan was shocked this guy was knowledgeable, and he was cool, easy going unlike the strict Mako although he was learning the basics of Firebending. He had made a pillar of earth for himself to sit on during Mako's tutorial."

Roshan: Lee! Oh I was just so into that training session..them sparks..but..the only element I've learned is earth, and right now I'm learning fire.
Riku: I see, well I won't get into your way, and when you leave the Fire Nation if there is no other incident which I hope there won't be, I'll pursue Amaya, and the Phoenix Knights with help from the army.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 am

*Lee looks at Roshan and smirks*

Lee: Damn, I wish I was the Avatar. Learning every element would be sick! I wish you luck kid... Kai?

*Kai looked at Mako blankly as he noticed what he said. Perhaps he had gotten to comfortable. His stance changed slightly.*

Kai: Let's just say we've run into each other old man. I guess the tan and haircut is keeping you from remembering who I am.

Lee: Kai, what are you doing!?

Kai: Black hair... Amber eyes... Very skilled for my age...

Lee: KAI!

Kai: It's fine. He can be trusted. Besides, I think you screaming my first name which I didn't change is enough of a give away... So how are things in the Fire Nation, Master Mako?

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

"Mako looks extremely surprised"

Mako: Kai...you're back.

"Mako sighs and turns to him"

Mako: Have you at least been practicing? I'm sure you've gotten soft

"With a smirk on his face, Mako sets out to test his former student, blasting him with fireball"

"Meanwhile, Sumiko and Pu have dodged Riku and are heading towards the fire temple"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:05 pm

*Kai smirks before shooting his one blast of fire to stop Mako's attack. His other hand comes foward for a a returning attack, before he ducks down for a sweeping kick of fire heading toward Mako behind the fire shot.*

Lee: Now this is the shit I'm talkin' about

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:53 pm

"Mako jumps up and brings his arms together creating a fire sweep that nullifies the fire kick, before jumping and performing a roundhouse kick and then following that up with another kick, sending two fire waves at Kai"

"Meanwhile, Sumiko and Pu are outside the Temple"

Sumiko: So...how do we get in?

"Pu looks at a nearby fountain and smirks"

Pu: I got this...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:20 pm

"Roshan just sighed leaning against a wall, earth was what he controlled, but he was thinking Kai would be a better trainer then Mako."

Roshan: he's way more lax, Mako's just an old asshole. Mhmm nice nice so Lee you a firebender too or something else?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:59 pm

*Kai's was amazed by Mako's counterattack, and let a smirk cross his face before running toward the first wave which was slightly higher than the second. He rolled underneath the first wave before propelling himself up with fire to leap over the second wave. With confident look in his eyes Kai brought his right fist back for an attack, but instead, Kai landed on the ground and knelt down before his fist hit the ground. Flames sparked his fist making contact with the ground.*

Kai: I thought at this age, you'd be blowing nothing but smoke.

*Kai stood up joining his fist with his other and to end the short spar with a bow.*

Kai: And the friends I made kept my skills sharp.

*Lee smirked at Roshan.*

Lee: Psh, fire is fun and all but it's all about earth!

*Lee stomped on the ground before stone rose up from the ground for him to sit on.*

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

"Mako smiles at his pupil before letting out a sigh"

Mako: Well don't take this old man for granted just yet.

"Mako sighs again, sitting down. He looks at the crown prince"

Mako: How have you been. We haven't seen you since...

"He eats up the last words"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:16 pm

*Kai's eye contact diverted for a second when hearing Mako's last few words.*

Kai: I've... I've been well master. I have learned that life is the best teacher. My little adventure has taught me more than I could ever learn here. Don't think I have forgotten where I came from though.

*Kai said this as he stood up and looked around at his surroundings. As much as he loved his home, he knew he couldn't stay here. Not after attacking his father.*

Kai: How have you been master? I'm sure you've train plenty of students who have been as disciplined as I was.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Mako: None has difficult and hot tempered Kai "smile"

"Suddenly a huge torrent of water crashes from above and Pu and Sumiko appear from the sky, landing gracefully"

Pu: Well that went better than expected

"Mako suddenly takes a defensive potion"

Mako: Who are you?
Pu: Whoa! Whoa! Friends with Avatar! Calm down!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4