Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 18

+5
AggyBeBe
FunnyGuy
Chulance
justinlynch3
lol1991
9 posters

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 18

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 am

*Sandra lands by David, trying to calm him while keeping her own emotions in check, a hard, if not impossible task at the thought of one of her children suffering damnation.*

Sandra: MEPHISTO!!

*Troy has come over to check on Marie, despite nothing he can really do to help her.*

Troy: Shit, this didn't go down well. Last time one of her children was captured... a group of us ended up invading hell itself to get David back... this obviously is not going down well at all with Sandra.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 am

"Mephisto taken over Illiria's mansion purchasing it his human identity was posing as Devil, a powerful mobster all across the United States, and enemy of SHIELD if only they knew his true identity, he planned to initiate one massive country wide gang war two mutant gangs the Darwins, and the Evones(Evolved), and it was a cause for anti mutnat, Mephisto had went to MHF rescuing Howard, Ted, Howard, and Jorgan to the Hellfire Club which he'd rebuilt with himself as boss, and recruited his son Blackheart now close."

Blackheart: So father? Will this help me regain my true powers, I'm still powerful of course but as you know no where near my previous levels of powers.
Mephisto: Son do not worry, I know now then Mr. Osborn, Howard I've helped you restore yourself as the Kingpin.
Howard: I am thankful and these two are here just because of there abilities not as much as influence but it makes since, so our new target is our original target the Phoenix correct?
Mephisto: Yes we are going to gain control of the Phoenix Force, and utilize it's limitless psioninc powers to gain infinite influence the world will be ours with it's psioninc powers none will stand in the way, and why stop with earth, Hell could be mine, the Heavenly Host could even be our slave, I've heard the Big Man upstairs was sickened by the 'sin' of the Angels, and took a vacation leaving Michael in charge.

"Jorgan took a seat he had Oscorp support the war against the Rogue Angels, and with his leverage over Oliver he had some influence over the New Avengers. Momenst later David was hysterial causing people to be overwhelmed Dave trying to calm him as Crowley appeared in a suit."

Crowley: hello boys, names Crowley, I'm a demon nice to meet you, my boss Mephisto sent me to speak to someone named Sandra Fuller apparently the Phoenix? You hosts change so fast, you here? Also kill me..and Abigale's soul will destroyed...and there's no coming back from that.
"Nate had went to Troy's group he was in tears."

Nate: damn..this is my fault! I sent the kids, I saw there potential, I saw there eageriness...it's because of me that girl is in Hell!
"Abby appeared in Hell strapped to chains that burned her, fire was everywhere, the souls of the damned were crying for help billions of souls more coming, the chains burning ABby's skin immense pain her entire soul burning more pain then she ever felt constantly growing more blood rushing out constantly healing only to be burned, and this was onyl the waiting area in Vegas, Castiel and some other angels were watching with delight, in the backgroudn Burn Baby Burn was being played by several demons laughing. Time was all but slowed

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 18 - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:32 am

*Sandra walks up to the demon.*

Sandra: I'm the one your looking for. If Mephisto want to gloat about having Abby, I've already invaded hell to get one of my children back, don't think O won't do it again.

Troy: Abby isn't a child, she knew the risks risks of missions, she made a choice to save David. Now we need to save her.

*Abby screamed as she cried out in agony.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:39 am

"Crowley smiles."

Crowley: But last time..you..well let me explain last time you had the aid of Heaven, and at the moment Heaven is suffering from problems, a Civil War if you will. I don't seek to return all the details to you, but how about we make a deal? I'm a salesman or a soulsman as the demons call me. I can sell you a phone, a sprint phone, interested? A Phone that lets you call Abby.
David: WHAT?! We can talk to her!
Crowley: Yes, you just need to pay, and don't worry it's not with your soul. You see Soul Deals, I invented them. "Grins"
Nate: We can't just waltz into Heaven this isn't going to go right! Last time Milo had all his powers, we had Reese on our side, two powerhouses, not to mention Heaven was on our-side, and we were only a distraction the war in Hell was going on, we go in now..and were going up against the armies of Hell itself no help.
"Finally torturing continues as Cas, and some others in Vegas are watching this eating with popcorn it's already a top selling DVD the Torture of the Phoenix's Daughter, Castiel is making so much money>"

Castiel: WHOO This movie is good! Very Happy

"In Hell Abby finally is tossed into the pit of fire, and exiting the pit healing but still in pain enters a place with a red sky, barren wasteland nothing touching the ground burns, she's nude, the air burned, hard to berath, random places are encased in flames known as pits, burned by Hell's fire, suddenly she's engulfed in Hell's fire burned into nothingess multiple times before escaping yet another pit, there are souls of the damned running for there lives throughout Hell, some of them being captured, and tortured by demons, or veterans damned souls. In the midst of Hell a veteran is seen Cotnroller using his powers on several demons."

Controller: OOH! Yessss...finally, didn' expect my murderer to be here haahA?!! HAHA! TORTURE HER?! BRING HER TO ME!

:"Using his power over several demons he sends them out."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:58 am

Sandra: Grr knock off the bullshit!! If your here for a purpose, then say it already and stop toying around. Now what the hell do you want.

Troy: I know that, I'm just worried about Sandra. You know what she's like, she'll only put up with this so long before she stops caring all together amount what could happen, and go's and does something. Back when David was trapped in hell, she said she would of gone after David, even without any help if that's what it came to.

*Abby is is complete shock, terrified of the demons coming after her, of seeing the man she killed, the guy that could control anything. She didn't know what to do, and just tried to run.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:25 pm

"Crowley makes the phone appear."

Crowley: It's new technology designed combined with a powerful curse, and Shi-Ar Technology. You see I found these people called the Predators made a deal to restore there race in return to gain control of the souls of their leaders, they gave me some technology I asked for out of gratitude, and in-fact worship me as there savior. I suppose I am a God in comparison with them, that's another story however. Anyway It's a phone that breaches Hell, and lets you converse with your loved one's or whoever Hitler, Stalin ect. It drains your energy but no other risks.

"Crowley makes a soul deal in his hand it glows, and he deems the glow, and focuses the deal appears. The Phone connected to Abby hearing her screams, then cut off."

Crowley: No Soul, I just want a portion of the Phoenix Force, and in return the phone is yours.
David: MOMMY! Please! I need to tell ABby Im sorry I..
Dave: I..I have to admit..that's a good idea..maybe Alex or Ezekiel can adapt it to breach other dimensions unless were separated..think about it.
Nate: that's a fear as well, if the Devil..gained control of the Phoenix..billions..trillions of lives would be loss..and I have information I cannot share about Heaven, that this is the worst possible time..for Demons to gain the power of a nigh omnipotent Psioninc God. I need to seek out Holst, man the team find Sandra keep the Fullers calm.

"Nate takes off into the sky where suddenly he hears a sign, a cross appears, and he vanishes reappearing in a byss, suddenly he heard voice?

???: Nate a man..of God..I will assist you! Give into my holy power, and you you you shall gain the power to find Abby!
Nate: God?!
???: I AM WHO AM EMBRACE ME!
NATE: I WILL!

"Nate charged froward embrassed in light, moments later he reappeared in the sky, and took off towards the mansion instantly arriving next to Troy embraced in holy light his eyes glowing he grabbed him."

Nate: Troy..I just had an encounter..with...with..God. We have much to do first off milo, and Elle are missing.
"The demons tear her to shreds multiple times leading her back to Cotnroller."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:42 pm

Sandra: I knew you was up to something, a portion of the Phoenix Force. Dave, you can't possibly buy that this is a good idea, to believe anything these demon scum has to say.

Troy: God?? Wait, what about Sandra... didn't you say we can't afford to let her run off on her own after Abby?

Abigail: C-C-C...
Controller: Controller, yes. Just call me Vic through. I've been waiting for you.

*He motions to the demons who start clawing, ripping Abby's flesh, tugging her by the limps, slowly dragging her apart and killing her in slow, painful ways.*

Vic: You will suffer, I will see to that.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Crowley: I take offense to your racism as you know demons are..well I can't explain that, if you don't go along with the plan you'll get your demonic mythology lesson soon enough, but David knows some.
David: Bastard! I was only transitional, get the phone!
Dave: We can't abandon Abby...we have..to give her hope..it's what we'd all want do it..

"Crowley smiles as he gets a portion then stares at Phoenix."

Crowley: Now then my true message..ah this cosmic flames makes a good muscule relexant anyway Illiria's old mansion Mephisto wants to meet you there, toodles.

"Crowley vanishes, while David grabs the phone connecting with Abby speaking to her soul."

David: ABBY ABBY! IM SO SORRY YOU THERE?!
Nate: as the Diplomatic of the Shadow X Men, Phoenix is one member, we have a new mission from the Lord..the future is bleak..by 2019..Concentration Camps will be set up for mutants, we will be beaten and tortured like the Jews were. Driven underground, resistance will be futile due to advancements in technology, not to mention Carl will be assassinated, and a false utopia will set in as Sentinels become the new system of police, they will take over over SHIELD, our days are numbered,we need to gather the team ASAP! We need to assault THE world, and gain control set up a new poltiical system with equality for ALL!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Sandra: Damn him. Dave, watch David.
Dave: Wait San...

*Before he could finish, she was gone, busting into the mansion she approaches Mephisto.*

Sandra: You... get straight to the point, what do you want from me.

*Abby hears David, crying, all she can say is "I don't want to be here" repeated, and begging for help, to be freed.*

Vic: You'll never be free.

*The demons move in to assult Abby again, a scream heard from David's end.*

Troy: Take over... wha?? Wait wait, lets say we do assault the world... if hell got a hold of the Phoenix Force or Sandra, it would still make out job a whole harder, especially given Milo lost his powers. When, is all this suppose to go down?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Mephisto: Ah Quite frankly we merely want the Phoenix, you know the entity well it has physical hosts, but YOU are the Avatar? We have a new host we want you to transfer the Phoenix too in return for Abby's soul.

"A Girl appeared about six or seven years old in tears on the floor, her tears instantly faded, and the Hellfire Club members were seen with drinks, a flatscreen TV was on, they were watching basketball. A Soul deal appears, and Mephisto smiles."

Mephisto: Remember your soul deal with Jorgan? I got it renewed so if you go against us david dies and goes to hell as well, so resist and you loose BOTH children. Very Happy Now then what's more important some cosmic power or your family? Choose wisley.
David: DAMN IT ABBY NO! YOU BASTARD!
Dave: SON SON SON! WE CANT HELP HER! "Takes Phone" ABBY IM SO SORRY! SANDRAS GOING AFTER MEPHISTO LISTEN! WERE GETTING YOU OUT OF THERE NOW!

"They both teleport to Yamairo."
Nate: I have not all the details but God..has commanded the Shadow X Men to assault the enemies of mutants!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:26 pm

Troy: Well we have a lot of enemies, mutants. Look, lets get Sandra, gather the entire since James is no longer here.

Sandra: I figured it would be the Phoenix your after. But that soul deal I singed with Jorgon, that was broken, voided, you can't just revive it!!!

*She looks at the girl, the awaiting host. While waiting for Mephisto to respond to her claim.*

Sandra: Damnit... even if the soul deal with me is gone...

Last edited by justinlynch3 on Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or9mPP4G_1E

"Hei is seen jumping off the penthouse and then using his wires and grappling hook to scale to a nearby lower roof. A police helicopter is in hot pursuit"

"Hei runs along the roof, being shot by machine gun fire from the helicopter. He tries to cover, but the caliber is powerful enough to blast through the wall"

Hei: Hm....can't use any surges...hmm

"Hei notices a power box on the roof, and the gears start turning"

"Meanwhile, Huang is seen driving, following the chopper"

"Back with Hei, he's trapped one end of the wire to the box. Just as the wall he's using his chipped off far to much, Hei suddenly jumps out into the open and throws the other end right into the engine side of the heli. He then actives his powers, but just enough to cause a short circuit of the power box, which then overloads and then sends a surge right into the engine of the helicopter, which instantly starts to crash"

"Hei takes the chance to jump off the roof and use his remaining wire to slow himself down to the alley. he quickly takes off his cloak and mask and puts them away. Huang drives by"

Huang: Hey! Get in!

---

"Solf meanwhile is seen watching Elle and Milo"

Solf: Hmm...he seems to have company with him

--

"Erica is seen monitoring the radio, when news of a nearby fire is reported"

Erica: if we are to track fires...this would be the time

---

"Yamairo is seen with Isabel and William, waiting. William had tried to fix the damage to Marie"

William: oh! Dave...where's Sandra?
Yamairo: Where is she? Don't tell me she's gone after Mephisto already?! Damn. Harry and Filipe aren't anywhere on Earth. Anna says she's on her way. God knows where Manny is. Without Sandra we can't even warn the other SXM quickly enough. David, can you do it? Call for the team I mean

---

Fathae: Perhaps. Well...only you. But I do not like those kinds of tactics. They are not honorable. Besides, I am not here to start a conflict. Merely to retrieve an artifact that the Templars have, that interest me personally.
Dante: What?
Fathae: Caliburn, the Sword in the Stone. I have with me Excalibur, but the Templars also have in their possession that sword as well
Dante: Sword nut
Fathae: They are heirlooms of the Pendragon family. The bloodline of King Arthur, the King of Knights. I cannot allow them to be in the hands of such men

"As the trio round a corner...they're met with a group of men dressed in black. As they instantly recognize Fathae as the rogue Templar, they draw their guns"

Fathae: Tsk...I had expected to avoid conflict by dodging the main halls of the office....it seems such is unnavoidable

"Fathae conducts a summoning in latin, and Excalibur appears in her hand"

Fathae: I am sorry to drag you into a fight...I promise I shall increase the sum I pay because of this.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Mephisto: Perhaps I can't but there is someone you can, and you have 2 minutes or David goes to Hell. Very Happy Now then you can just say YES, and David's soul is saved, and Abby is yours as well. Very Happy just give it up! Now then don't believe me honey David wil lbe in hell, you don't HAVE to believe he's there but he'll be there. Very Happy SO two minutes..now one minute....50 seconds yes or no hurry Very Happy
"Nate grabs Troy letting him see visions of the future where they'll all dead Katy murdered, his son murdered, there familiies burned."

Nate: DO YOU WANT THAT TO OCCUR?!
"Milo and Elle are making out."

Elle: OOoh Ventro!
Milo: OH just give it to me!
"David is in tears, Dave encourages him."

Dave: Come on son.
David: Alright Yama Ican do it. "Wipes tears" SXM! This is David! We need help get to the manison ASAP!!!
Dale: "Sighs" LEts go with my plan next time..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:55 pm

*Sandra considers her possibility's, and with a sigh, gives in.*

Sandra: Fine... I'll do it, just, let them go.

*Sandra turns to the girl, and begins to do as she's asked.*

*Troy is shocked by the images Nate gave him.*

Troy: Hell to the fuck no.

*People hear David's call all around Genosha.*

Tesla: That's... David.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:59 pm

"With the Phoenix Transfered Sandra only has her mutant powers Mephisto gathers energy as the giorl is engulfed in the powers of the Phoenix groaning and screaming she gains control."

Mephisto: Good girl Amy.
Amy: I hate youy..
Mephisto: Bah shut up, buh bai Phoenix.

"He teleports Sandra away drained from transfering the Phoenix Dave grabs her, and David teleporting to there house, and Dave rushes to get them all cold water, and sits down, as Crowley appears to confront the family a gun in his hand, he smiles, and opening fire imbueing his demonic energies into the bullets he kills David, and using his magic negates both of there powers."

Dave: BASTARD THAT WAS OUIR SON! YOU BASTARD?!
Crowley: Ah Haha, funny.
Nate: That's what I thought! I know I spoke to god, and were going to fuck u peveryone who messed with us in this vision! and repower milo! I'm not jeleous anymore!
Chulance: Lets's got ohome~
Zach: Hurry!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:13 pm

Sandra: NO!! We had a deal... I DID WHAT WAS ASKED OF ME!!

*Dave hugs Sandra, who can't keep herself anymore from holding her tears back.*

Troy: So what first, David has already called the group, everyone should arrive shortly.

*Everyone begins heading to the mansion at top speed.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Crowley: A Deal, ah well it was ill informed or the one with Mephisto none of my concern the kid was annoying now then..

"Crowley raises his gun and blasts Sandra's brains out then raises the gun towards Dave who charges, but Crowley tosses him around with TK>"

Crowley: Do you want her back
Dave: BASTARD YES YES YES YES?!
Crowley: Good then let's make a soul deal.

"Crowley pulls a table over to them, and pulls a pen out his pocket moments later he revives Sandra from the dead, Dave is crying as Crowley has shown him images of hell, andhe opens fire on Dave daming him to hell."

Crowley: everyone is in hell..your powerless..Sandra no power left. HAHA! Now then I can restore your husband and soul just sell my your soul or leave your entire family in hell, and heck I can overpower him and you destroy the spirit phone. Very Happy

"Crowley makes a soul deal appear."

Crowley: Your soul sign in 1 minute or or your family burns in hell forever,. Very Happy So who's mroe important you or them?
Nate: We take down Sindus, Afansas, all of them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:32 pm

Sandra: Crying or Very sad Them... always them.

*Sandra takes the pen, and signs the deal.*

Sandra: Now let them OUT... please...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:54 pm

"Crowley laughs evilly, as he revives Dave, and David healing them both but Abby is nowhere to be seen he heads outside the house, and makes there fridge open, and grabs a bottle of cold beer."

Dave: WHERES ABBY?@
David: MY SISTER!
Crowley: Oh her? I revived your family your TRUE family, she's adopted, so leave her be? Thank you for the souls suckers. Very Happy

"He teleports away."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:04 pm

*Everyone has arrived at the mansion, except the Fuller family and has started to get info on what to do.*

Tesla: So we're going after our enemies, about time we bring the fight to them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:28 pm

*Darrius, Mike, and Construct are seen incapacitated, while Terrell walks toward Riya's cell. The symbiote peels away from his face as he looks at Riya with concern. He reaches out toward the cell.*

Terrell: Riya... I didn't think it would get this bad.

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:09 am

"Riya looks at him despite the cell's technology working against her banging against the wall in anger."

Riya: YOu..you left me..me..and you left me with a little package too huh! Maybe I'm not showing as much now..b.but!
Darrius: Damn it.

"Construct is sending a live feed to the New Avengers Tower, Cyber is putting it on the wall in the Tower."

Cyber: Seems..the Redeemers are in need of a hand from Terrell.
Nate: Were going to fight, but first let's monitor the television, I've been imbued with pseudo divine powers to carry out the mission, and lead the world as Heaven is in a state of chaos, and the Angels currently cannot join us, and I apologize for this.
Chulance: WAIT! Let's monitor these events on TV, ZAch activate the second stage of your powers, and monitor probabilities.
Zach: Right Good idea.

"Zach starts to monitor probabilities himself, and on TV the debate about the new Mutant Registration Bill is being lead Yua the Secretary of Defense is there as well as generals such as Ford, and Brandon and people like Sindus."

Sindus: I believe mutants can live in harmony if only there abilities are known to the Government so we can take the appropriate means to defend against there abilities.
Yua: What if there powers are too strong? Such as Ventro's do we find a a way to eliminate them, what if they cross the line disrupting reality itself.
Sindus: Kill is a strong word, more like repress to a level that is more suitable for the safety of others, I agree we should not restrict these genetic blessings but we cannot allow them to ru nrampart surely you've seen the lives lost through out the years.
Brandon: However..they've also contriubted greately to the military ever since the bill is removed, and how is this any different from what the Nazi's did to the Jews, or ..what the Romans did the Christians or how our ancestors did tto the Native Americans. Taking out the minority for our own survival, or decreasing there numbers, I cannot allow this.
"Castiel had summoned Sarah who came using Enochian magic to sense angels her eyes glowed as Casitel was pulled to her, and she grabbed him, but suddenly Ledge leaped forward stabbing her in the back with his claws, Sartah grabbed him and both flew into a vehicle, she then blasted him forward with a heavenly bolt but he regenerarted, as she fired another."

Sarah: So now your recruiting mortals, mutants no less to do your dirty work now Cas? Even as Heaven is tossed into a state of civil war, and chaos you still are fiendish working with the lowest of demonic scum for souls.
Castiel: I do as a please Sarah! I am going to be the Master of Enochian! Only you surpass me in knowledge while Arch Angels have more raw power we both know with the Enochian under my command they too shall fall to me!
Sarah: I shall never let that happen, I have held on to my knowledge Father has spoken to me and I will spread the teachings to the Academy!

"Castiel gathers heavenly energy, and Sarah does the same there energies clashing as Ledge moves in stil lblessed he knocks Sarah into a wall, she places an illusion around him but he yells out his mind healing, and he strikes her down kneeing her, she tosses him into a building, and uses an enochian spell causing him searing pain that spreads to the building causing it pain and it collapses, and the ground gets the pain and a massive hole opens up. While distracted Castiel blasts her into the rubble to put her into her own pain, binding her."

Castiel: NOW THEN SHATTER THE BINDS!
Sarah: Simple!
Ledge: HELL NO!

"Ledge moves in punching her in the mouth, drawing the Mursama Blade he slashes at her arm it bleeds, she blasts him with a telekentic force, but he pushes through it stabbing her in the chest with the blade, and jerks the blade out, and moves forward cutting her head off, and walks out the building the angel performs one final spell, but Castiel begins chaniting, and Ledge joins him as Sarah's grace explosion only shatters the bindings, and ruptures the area."

Ledge: There bastard..I killed her..now realease Katy's soul.
Castiel: Already down Katy should be awakened now then Ledge, go on with your business and we shall sur

"Ledge stabbed Castiel with the Mursama Blade hatred in his eyes, Castiel glowed burning Ledge's eyes, and ears, but Ledge said a coutner act blessing, as Uriel appeared, and Castiel vanished using the shock wave to toss Ledge into Uriel.Ledge groaned staying conscious as Uriel looked down at him sensing Sarah's grace from her explosion he drew it in glaring at Ledge, ."

Uriel: HOW DARE YOU hunt down my kind..my angels the Soldiers of God..for that you shall pay.
Ledge: O Hwhateve.r.clown let's get to whatever damn heavenly super jail I'm goingtoo I need a nap.

"Uriel focused both of them vanishing."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:06 am

*On Genosha Katy has woken up, it isn't long before she joins Troy and gets updated on all that's been going on.*

Katy: Sounds eventful. Wait, if everyone was called here, where is Sandra and the others?
Troy: No idea, Yama said Sandra might of gone after Mephisto. But Dave and his son teleported away to right after David called for the group to be gathered, they haven't come back to the mansion, nor have we heard talk of them since then. Abby... well...
Katy: ... shit, I'm going to check their place.

*With that Katy disappeared into a mist before anyone else could speak.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:24 am

"At the place the family is in tears no way to get Abby out of hell Dave, and Sandra having sold there souls, and David's death leads to him going to hell."

David: No..this is all my fault! I should have never went on that damn mission! I wanted to go not Abby!
Dave: Katy..oh god..it's horrible some demon Crowley, he has me and Sandra's souls, Mephisto took Phoenix, Abby in hell it's it's

"The family was in a group hug crying why did tragedy always strike them, single them out what had they done so that fate had some unnatural hatred of them all."
"Mephisto sat down to watch television as they used the Phoenix through Amy to gain control of several people influentual people politcians, the first order of business was controlling several including Yua, and Brandon to listen to Sindus, and get him the bil lwas being passed."

Mephisto: Perfect..Perfect..I am liking this.
Howard: Me too quite nice
Jorgan: Hmm..well I should be going?
Mephisto: Wher to my friend?
Jorgan: Oscorp meeting I will be seeing you soon, the Hellfire Clubs hall reign suprme, and mutants will not get in our way, the fall of the Shadow X Men is near trust me. I just want Carmen healed.
Blackheart: I'll take you.

"Blackheart touches jorgan teleporting him near where his meeting is suppose to take place, and walks over to Amy grabbing her, she cries out as he feeds off the energies of the Phoenix restoring his powers, he grins, then feeds off the powers, and continues to grow in power. He uses magical energy to slow down time, then restores time, and uses ice energy to freeze them, then motions the ice away.."

Mephisto: Enjoying your restored abilities?
Blackheart: Yes..father now I AM ONCE AGAIN! THE MOST POWERFUL DEMON MORE POWERFUL THEN BEFORE! STRONGER THEN ALL OF YOU NONE OF YOU CAN STOP MY DEMONIC POWERS REIGN SUPREME MHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Mephisto: You done yet son?
Blackheart: Mhmm..yes..yes..Oh dad, I don't even know why were ever enemies together with my father with the Hellfire Club, we are unstoppable!
"Ledge was brought to Heaven by Uriel now in Civil War after God left, and Michael was given control, things about Heaven changed Michael believing in Judgement and that it should be done ASAP believing he was inspired by God. He had Akroma lead the Black Ops Squad of Heaven to eliminate there enemies, and sinners were given more Second Chances, many Angels disliked these policies. Uriel the Arch-Angel of Redemption stood out against Michael with the aid of Raphael.And so the Civil War amongst Heaven begun, Gabriel choose to remain loyal, Heaven was divided between Uriel, and Michael's army, the others just wanted to remain safe, and protect paradise."

Ledge: Dosen't look like your angel buddies care huh
Uriel :Save it, you are going to our Prison!

"Uriel teleports them to a prison, but Ledge kicks him back, and draws the Mursama Blade slashing as Uriel vanishes and Ledge is overwhelmed with heavenly energies, but he regenerates his symbols starting to tear Uriel is barely breaking a sweat, and his voice is omnidirectional."

Uriel: You are the definition of a fool, you thought you could beat aheavenly being in Heaven, an ARch Angel no less..I can do this for all eternity..but you have murdered Sarah, and for that you must pay.

"Ledge is warped into his prison, to be rewired, and meanwhile on earth he'd sent out a message to Katy's phone, he'd sent it before he got kidnapped by Uriel."

Hey I got Cas, but I was kidnapped by angels PS There powers are so damn annoying, and heavenly bolts hurt like a mother fucker. I'm trapped in Heaven...yea..I know please fucking help me.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Katy: Mephisto took.... Damnit, we need to tell the others, and get Abby back!! Come on!!

*Katy transports them all to the mansion going to see Yamairo and recalled the events of all what happened, Mephisto, Crowley, the soul deals, everything.*

Sandra: I don't know what to do anymore... I... I just...
Yamairo: Maybe all hope isn't lost yet.
Sandra: What do you mean...

*Yamairo takes Sandra and teleportsaway with her.*

(Firo asked me not to move any further with these two from here, not until he comes anyway, and asked me to pause them here for the time being.)

Katy: Huh, I wonder where their gone. Anyway, isn't we forgetting someone who could potentially help us get Abby out of hell. The only thing is, I don't think he'd willingly help us...
Dave: NOT Shawkun...
Katy: Huh, no, no, no. He's locked away anyway.

*Katy suddenly remembers, she had gotten a text but ignored it, and flips open her phone to check it.*

Katy: Thank you Ledge, I own you one. Also, more trouble guys, Ledge is trapped in Heaven, in prison.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next