Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Spiderman Uprising

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 Empty Re: Spiderman Uprising

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:02 pm

"Suddenly Spiderman was swinging through the night skyline of New York swinging towards the man with the AK, using his momentum from swinging he collides into him sending him flying, and fires a strand of webbing pinning him into a street light, then webs the AK to his hands and swings around slamming the gun's blunlt side into the man who had been wielding the Ak, knocking him into the pavement Dale looking around."

Dale: And that my friends is called your friendly neighorhood Spiderman's classic whack a thug, fear not gamers, it'll be coming out to your local next gen systems soon enough, confirm with Sony the actual due date though! Very Happy
Man: SPIDEY!

"A man with a camera approached him snapping photo's, beside him where Betty, Dale looked he'd webbed his camera to the top of a roof top and fired a compressed ball of web towards the camera causinga picture to snap smiling at Jimmy the new guy."

Betty: Jimmy wait there could be more
Jimmy: COME ON Spidey is here! We're fine!
Dale: Kid's gotta point.
"A tv turned off, Moses leaned back into his leather chair. He'd risen to power, but he knew the Kingpin's sentence would end soon, when Howard got out of prison, a battle like no other between the criminal underground would take place. The Mysterious Goblins and the already existent criminal organizations would also be a nuisance. He bit into his filet min gone and looked at his phone."

Moses: seems Jesus is busy, hopefully he hurries up, Nixon better figure out a way to take out the web slinger soon enough.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:10 pm

*Another thug from inside the bank steps out, Jessica and the crew had regained their composure and started reporting again, announching the arrival of the two heroes. Upon open the door a armed man see's the two people stationed as guards outside was taken down. He yells back to his other team mates*

Thug: HEY GUYS, SPIDERMAN

*Inside the bank several armed men take hostages, and the thug by the door takes fire at Dale.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Spiderman Uprising - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

"Suddenly, the thug gets punched out before he can take more than the first few shots, as Yellow Jacket again appears out of nowhere"

YJ: Fear not! Yellow Jacket is here!

"He looks inside the bank and notices the hostages"

YJ: This may...take a while

"He shrinks back to small sizes before anyone can shot him and makes his way inside via his jetpack system"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:49 pm

*Outside Jessica is talking on camera when she pauses, then speaks again.*

Jessica: From reckless destruction to a hostage situation. Our team has just got word that inside the bank several people are held at guy point. They are demanding that Spiderman and any allies he may have to be banned from the scene. They also want a large van outside and are ordering police to stay away. Any heroism attempt will result in death of everyone inside.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"Dale groaned it was always complicated, then again that was the thing about the job he appreciated. The hard times he was a real person, he wondered how Malik and others were doing. Dale looked at the options he couldn't risk the hostages life, and the police as usual were useless, Code Blue hadn't moved on. He snapped. Why can't they be here, there the ones with the fancy equipment. Dale wasn't about to start bitching now looking at the options he raised his hands walking over to the news reporter going in sure he could avoid all the bullets but all those hostages couldn't.

"I surrender, I got stuff to do, plus my favorite show is on, I'll see yall later, I'm sure the police, and that big entrance guy can deal with this anyway. Peace out New York" Dale leaped into the air in front of the shocked camera reporters as he swung into the air leaving the scene of the crime for the police and the new hero to deal with it. Jimmy's and Betty's mouth were left wide open as the city's hero had departed.

Jimmy: Spidey..wouldn't
Betty: Well..fuck if it's that bad.

"Dale in reality had moved around back to get inside the sewer system. Ignoring the smell, he moved through the sewer system then grabbed his hand and punched a hole through the pavement, then threw a kick expanding the hole. Squeezing through he'd made his way inside the bank inside a small room he saw a armed thug infront of the room. Firing webbing around the man's neck he pulled him inside the room, and elbowed him rendering him unconscious. Dale quickly stripped the man of his clothing and put it on as well as his black mask, then slipped the spider man costume on the thug. He then took out a cartridge and sprayed it on the front of the costume."

Dale: Huh and everybody said spending all that money in Halloween City was useless, time to see if this plan works or if it's my dumbest yet.

"He put the man's gun to the thug's and began walking with the man in the now bloodied spiderman costume. There were 6 other man and saw the armed men, he heard choppers outside, and the lights were already out meaning the SWAT had turned off the bank's electricity. Dale had began taking ventriloquism lessons for the past few months as well as Spanish and it seemed they were about to pay off mimicking the thug's voice."

DAle: HEY YALL! Guess What I just wrapped up fucking Spidey.

"Dale held the unconscious thug he'd dressed up in the costume gun to his hand, one of the other thugs turning clapping. He knew the other hero was in, earlier he'd managed to plant a spider tracer on him. His suspicions were correct, somehow this hero could manipulate his size and he also had flight.

Dale: Ok so six thugs, the seventh is unconscious. If Tinker bell grows he can fly fast and knock two out, i can web this guy out, that's three so that leaves three more. If I use my web i can send this guy into another, then leap forward and take down the third. And I have no way to communicate with YJ, Swat is here, so once they see someone move in, hopefully. But just in case this rookie proves how much of a rookie is his I can back the situation with high pressurized web let's hope this works out. Yall what you think about this shit.

"As the thug walked over he frowned a bit as he leaned down to inspect the blood. Dale looked at the other thugs he suddenly moved fast kicking the man in the chest sending him flying into another thug then fired web at another thug jerking him forwardand spinning throwing him through a window in the front of the bank as if to signal Swat, while firing a second strand of web to tie the man down to the pavement."

Dale: Damn it some back up Tinker Bell!
"A Fairly large home was seen, and a vehicle was driving up to the entrance. Outside stepped out Miles Warren, a New York Senator, he took off his sunglasses putting them in his pocket being night-time. He was listening to the radio about the situation down at the bank, it was saddening how despite the rise of Heroism and Vigilantism crime was still on a rampage, it seemed that the rise of super heroes had only furthered the cause to spawn more super villains. Every positive thing in the world or at least in this city seemed overwhelmed by negativity, he was reading the Daily Bugle's newspaper. Despite their strong anti superhero stance they were defensive of mutant rights. "

???: Something on your mind sir?
Miles: Nothing more then usual the city is decaying and it seems things are getting alot worst before they get better, especially with rumors of the Kingpin's return.

"Miles just sighed, he had a family to deal with, and while his wife Helen was supportive, she was pushing for a family, for kids, and while he wanted to be a family man, they already had a son Jayden, and he didn't know if they could handle a large family at this point, especially with his career. He headed inside thanking his driver, his security guards following him inside as he embraced Helen who was watching CNN."
"Another man was seen looking at a still lit blunt, smelling it, taking in the marijuana smoke. He tossed it to the ground stomping it out violently. The Caucasian man looked around he was holding a walmart bag in his hands, some random items were in it. Some canned beeferoni, matches, duck-tape, scissors, toilet paper, and in his left hand an oil canister. He walked through the streets of New York, whipping a key out as he entered his apartment. It was a small room, and entering the room he tossed the bag on his counter. He could hear a couple arguing in the next room over, he put the canister down near his only couch and plopped down infront of his stained wooden table. A College Ruled note book was on the table, he picked up a pencil and began writing."

The world remains the same and the world continues an eternal cycle of rinse wash and repeat. One of hatred, bigotry, racism, lies, division. That is what the world is compromised of murders, liars, thieves, and those who stand against the pattern are eliminated. It seems as though life is just one big War, one that will never end. Chopped up and mutilated children, Coaches rapping Children, injustice in the court systems, corrupt politicians, our very law enforcement participating in the very crimes there suppose to stop, and even our so called heroes participating in illegal activities from the taking of illegal substances, to mass murder, and yet there are those who claim that are all created equally by a just and loving God. Be it Jesus Christ, Allah, Yahweh, or the foolishness that Mormons compromised. What we have proof is is the existence of multiple gods old days Thor, and Zeus, and even they are just like us, just in some trippy induced fantasy lane where they bicker amongst them selves, at least they have departed and taken their nonsense to lands faraway. But there is no being out there, there is no heavenly father smiling down on this painting of black and white. It remains the same, the never ending war, the never ending conflict, the never ending cycle.

???: Even I have been tied into this bloody washing machine pileup of shit, but now I question it I conquer it, I eliminate it, I make it bloody, and no corrupt fat ass president will stop me, no act will enforce against me anymore, this is Inquiry, and this is my latest recording.

"The Man stood up, and he lifted up one of his couch cushions pulling out a blank skin mask, and pulled it over his head, and walked over to his closet grabbing his trench coat. A Card fell out of one of the multiple pockets on his brown trench coat reading Crocker Daniel Arville, and he just reached down picking up the card, and pulled out his wallet slipping it in then stuffing it into his pants pocket. The skin mask covering his face and even his neck, no skin exposed, as he slipped on some gloves. He grabbed a digital recorder, and slipped the notebook under his couch."

Crocker: And so begins my next attempt to slaughter this cycle.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:01 pm

*Outside with the arrival of S.W.A.T, Jessica's news crew, as well as rival news crews that had shown up had all been pushed back. Arguing with the SWAT members did nothing as the zone was declared a hazard and all civilians was forced away. She moved back into a opening where the camera man set up the camera once again.*

Jessica: Well folks, if you are just toning in, it seems Spiderman has abandoned us. Police are doing all they can, and S.W.A.T has been called it, as you see behind me the area all around the bank is sectioned off. We pray the hostages inside to get released safely. We'll keep you updated on this live coverage as further news comes in.

*As the camera man lowers the camera, Jessica turns and looks back towards the scene. She seems somewhat generally concerned for the well being of those trapped inside.*

Jessica: This situation is horrible...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:12 pm

"YJ had been about to punch who he thought was Spiderman's killer, when suddenly said thug attacked his friends"

YJ: Oooooh...I get it

"Suddenly, flying through the air, he grows back in size and punches one of the other thugs, and then quickly throws him into a second one. That was 6, one to go. The last thug moves to fire at the hostages

YJ: Damn it! Spidey! Stop him!

"YJ flies towards him as fast he can"

----

"Meanwhile, Max has gone back to his detective agency. He's sitting behind his desk, sipping some scotch"

Max: Sigh...nobody knows a damn thing...ya'd think after years of doing this, I'd have better contacts...

"He puts the glass down and lights up a cigarette. The bank's hostage crisis is on the news. There'd have been a time, if he had the powers he had now, that Max would have ran to that bank and helped. But as it was now"

Max: They can handle themselves...

"He takes a smoke of his cigarette as he looks out the window"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:13 pm

Dale: OK TAG TEAM!

"Dale fired his web into YJ swinging him in order to propel him into the thug, while leaping forward kicking one of the thugs who was about to get back up into the wall, Dale rushed over to the thug he'd put in his costume as the hostages rushed out, with SWAT getting in contact with police who were coming, while Dale took his costume off the thug putting it on over the thug's clothes, quickly changing his mask the fastest. With that he made his way outside the bank, some people confused, but Jimmy cheering on his hero."

Dale: Spidey, and new guy.
Jimmy: SEE I KNEW SPIDEY HAD A PLAN!
Betty: "Smirks": Guess he did, dunno why I doubted Spidey after all these years,
Jimmy: he was convincing.
Dale: Don't worry people couldn't have done this by myself, had a hell of a partner, I'm sure he'd like to introduce himself, he did most of the work, I just did the coolest part.

"Dale patted YJ on the back whispering him luck with the public before shooting a web and swinging away he had Barry's project to wrap up but the exercise was good. He was glad there were new heroes rising up in Manhattan despite Waller's to get rid of heroes bar the SXML whom she did not have the resources to deal with it, especially with Genosha establishing itself as one of the most successful countries on the planet aside from Latveria, Wakanda, and Saudi Arabia. Just swinging through the city, his life was under control, Spiderman was a hero, and with some shares in Milo's company he had a chance for money. Swinging into his apartment he saw Natasha eating some of his pizza he'd picked up earlier while watching Fox news which was talking about how reckless Spiderman and Vigilante's where."

Dale: Come on really, my pizza? Damn you better be lucky your sexy, so what's up with you worried about the Kingpin getting out of prison soon?

"He headed over to his laptop opening it up, and attaching a USB chord to his camera to upload the pictures he'd taken to the site, and e-mail them to Jordan before Jimmy beat him to it."
"Nixon drove to his favorite bar, it was a classy noir style feel to it. He always enjoyed relaxing getting a good drink, but he knew he couldn't blow his cover as an officer. He had to be on the job, so he was riding in a taxi luckily it wasn't far from his own apartment. Making his way inside he took a seat in the counter seeing Malik watching the news about the bank situation, he just shook his head."

Nixon: Idiots, that's no way to deal with the Web Head. My Usual place, actually something stronger.
"Crocker had left his apartment, his mission beginning he had a police computer as one of the apps in his I-phone, one reason he barely had money was because he spent most of it on his phone which had modified to aid his crusade against crime. He'd slipped a miniature blue-tooth inside his skin mask. He heard something about a girl being chased, he began walking faster he was on a scooter moving down. To many he looked a fool, but he rode this scooter faster then most on abike moving down he saw a man rushing and heard the description rode over to him."

Crocker: Excuse me
Man: BACK OFF FUCKTARDI AINT

"Crocker reached over grabbing the man and sliding to a stop slamming the man into the pavement. Crocker got off the scooter pushing it down on the side walk and kneeing the man in his chest a cracking noise heard. Crocker grabbed his finger and began bending it and he was breathing on him. He placed his hand on his chest."

MAN: YO WTF PLEASE BRUH PLEASE I
Crocker: No listen here sir, I am not a bra do i look like a female undergarment. Are you Kain Patricks, lie to me, and you will die.
???" NAW IM NOT KAIN PA AAAH

"Crocker broke his finger."

Crocker: Your heart beat became irregular, like the patterns of a liar, you were foolish to lie to me Mr. Patricks, your victim will escape to safety, the police are already searching for her, and let me guess she's not your first victim, you've got this whole organized, the situation slipped out of control when she bit you correct.
Kain: I..I. no it
Crocker: LIAR!

"Crocker pulled pepper spray out his pocket and sprayed it into his eyes, and the man squeeled. Crocker kneed him, and started beating him while spraying him in his eyes again, then tossing him into the grass, and pulled a knife out of the man's pocket cutting his shirt open and scraping into his chest writing Rape, then punching him again rendering him unconscious. Standing up he looked at the man walking over to his scooter lifting it up he put one foot one it and propelled himself with the other. Going down the hill he slowed down as he passed a police car slowing down but seeing the beaten man. Before the police could turn his attention he'd jumped a fence and moved on to continue his war on crime."

Crocker: One rapist down, so many more will rose, so many more will rise, so much more evil will rise, but as long as evil occurs, there will always be inquiry to question this defacation of the world.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:27 pm

*Jessica quickly reported the sight with Spiderman having taken out the thugs and stopped the robbery. Spiderman left before she could get to him, but pushing though the crowd she managed to reach YJ.*

Jessica: Mystery hero, how does it feel to be allied with this city's greatest hero, and to work with him. Have you got anything you would like to say?

*She held the mic out towards him, and was hoping he would answer her instead of one of the rivalry news crews clamming for a response.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yellow Jacket quickly vanished as well, shortly after Spiderman himself. After a bit of a long travel, he arrived at a college dorm. He quickly grew back to normal, and took off his gear"

"Christopher Hank was a senior university student, studying neuroscience. While this would normally have nothing to do with fighting crime, in this old dorm room he had found notes on something called the Pym particles. Probably left here by the previous owner. So for the last five years, he had worked on it. Through some additional digging, he had found out that, most likely, the Avenger that could manipulate his size, Goliath, was the previous owner of the room"

Hank: Or...Matt Galmore"

"But he wasn't a bad kid. He didn't really plan to do anything with that particular information. But he used the name to get his research notes, and then, worked himself on the particles. All this while doing his regular doctorate in neuroscience. Although he burned out his brain a couple of times"

Hank: But thanks to that...I'm a hero! A mad scientist hero! MWAHAHAHAH!!

"The laugh was almost a carbon copy of another person who had recently met another group of heroes, but that's another story. Rory collapsed onto the bed after the laugh, and fell asleep. He was seriously not doing this for a living. He had university to finish, and he had already skipped a year as it was"

---

Natasha: Not MY fault! You're the one that doesn't buy me decent dinner
Dale: Define decent...
Natasha: I'm a lady Dale! I require exquisite food

"Just as she says this, she lets out a burp. Dale looks at her and she just raises her shoulders"

Natasha: Alright, busted. Anyway, how'd it go at the bank?

----

"Meanwhile, Max had finished watching the news on the bank, and turns off the tv. It's getting late outside"

Max: One last swing by the bar, then I'm heading home

"He picks up his coat and fedora and heads out the door. Actually, he had skipped sleep last night to try and get some info on that strange black rider. Why that rider rubbed him off so badly, he didn't know, but he was going to find out. Rain was starting again"

Max: Always when I get out...

"Max lights a cigarette, as if to somewhat mock the rain, and heads out towards his favorite bar, the Flying Pussyfoot"

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:23 pm

*The remaining coverage of the story from the point where YJ left was fairly straight forward, confirming the heroes was indeed still on the job, and that the hostages was rescued. After capturing some views of the attempted robbers being loaded into a SWAT van, Jessica's crew started packing up. Jessica was seen talking with a few members of her team.*

Crewman: Pretty exciting hey. Not very often we see you out reporting robberies and the such.
Jessica: The boss said I HAD to go. *sigh* Don't you hate it when he gives you the "do what I tell you, or your fired" routine...
Crewman: Ah yea, I hear yea. He can be quite a bastard, but he's also a good guy deep down.
Jessica: Yea, we soon ready to go?
Crewman: Shortly. We're waiting on a back up van to arrive, ours was blown up remember?
Jessica: ... yea, now I do....
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:17 pm

"As Max is about to exit is apartment, he suddenly bumps into a man. The man is completely soaked, carrying a briefcase very closely to his chest. He's wearing a white suit."

Max: Whoa...careful there pal
Man: Sorry...I need help...help

"Max reacts instantly. He pulls the man side and parries the fist of a man descending from above. However, as he does, a hidden blade suddenly extends from the wrist of said man. Max gets his wrists cut as he falls back. The man, wearing a white robe over his head"

Max: Whoa...weird little shit aren't ya..That severed a tendon...and not to mention bleeding out...damn

"The man, Aïn Lad-Hed, an assassin. Max doesn't know who this man his. He's not carrying his usual sword and other equipment, at least visibly. Just his white robe, and his sleeves hiding the hidden blade"

Max: You ain't the regular guy are ya
Aïn: Give him up. Do not stand in my way
Man: No please! I'll pay ya! Anything!
Max: Now THAT'S what just closed the deal....we'll talk prices later

"Max pulls out a gun with his right hand (left is the injured one), and opens fire. The assassin dodges into the alley"

Max: Run! Follow me!

"Max tells the man to run ahead as he attempts to cover the escape. Max doesn't seem him exit the alley"

Max: Did it hit him...no...wait I can still! NO!

"Max's chi sense react to late. Again like before, death from above. Aïn drops down from a nearby ledge and plunges his hidden blade into the man's neck. The man drops, as Max watches. Aïn calmly closes his eyes"

Aïn: Urqud bissalam...Rahmat Allah Alayk (rest in peace, Allah's mercy be on you)
Max: What the hell...
Aïn: I suggest you forget what you saw here today...

"He drops a feather, and then plunges a knife so that the feather is stuck to the dead man's sleeve. After he, quickly dodges into the alleys again. Max follows, but when he turns the corner himself, he finds nothing. His wrist is still bleeding as he looks around"

Max: What...the...HELL!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:30 pm

*It's evening time when Jessica gets back to the office. It was an insane day, she almost died. But at least she got to see the famous Spiderman and whoever this new hero appeared to be. She was about to go meet Jordan when she was met by Kitty, another women who worked at The Daily Bugle..*

Jessica: Oh, hey Kitty.
Kitty: Hey. So, I hear you met Spiderman...
Jessica: Sadly no, I never actually spoke to him.
Kitty: You see anything strange?
Jessica: Wait, are you... interviewing me?
Kitty: Anything to discover the truth behind the mask.
Jessica: What is there to discover? He's a hero, he simply did what heroes does and saved the day.
Kitty: It's just a cover you know. Stop a few lonely thugs, keeps people from watching you. If no one is watching or suspects you, it's easier to hide your true plans.
Jessica: What does Spiderman have to hide?
Kitty: I don't know... yet. But I'll find out one day.
Jessica: I don't know who's obsession is worse, you or the guy we work for.
Kitty: Some day, you'll be happy we discovered Spindermans plans, you will. Then there is the story of this new mystery "hero". He seems to be allied with Spiderman, but other then that nothing is known, nothing is known. What's his purpose, who is he, where did he come from. So much unknown.
Jessica: Right... anyway good luck with that. I'll be busy living life instead of obsessing over nothing.
Kitty: You'll thank us one day, you will.
Jessica: Right.... well, I don't have any info for you.
Kitty: Fine, go on then.

*Jessica moved around Kitty and took her leave.*

Jessica: At least this day can't get any crazier.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:04 am

"Dale looked at her and sighed leaning back against his wall. He wasn't one to earn a lot of money, now working for the Bugle. He did make more money then working at the police station, everyone mostly everyone he knew there was gone, except Walt, Barbara, and a few others."

Dale: Yeah, well at least I'm saving money for that trip to Vegas I promised you. It was a hostage situation, I swear these people acted lie they were on fucking PCP. Things are getting bad, like I said King pin is coming back, and the "Big Man" And him are going all out, the Goblins, everyone the city's gonna go to hell, right now I'm just trying to deal with the precusors to the big issue.
"Jordan was yelling, and seeing Kitty he smiled. She was his favorite investigative reporter in the Bugle, one who's hatred and suspicion of Spiderman matched his own."

Jordan: YOU KNOW he's got something to hide you just KNOW! WHY did the SXML KICK HIM OFF, he's no hero he's CRAZY! And one day we're GONNA deal with him!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:40 am

"Max has made his way to a nearby clinic. An old friend he knows there is patching up his arm"

Max: Thanks Doc
Doc: No problem...but what happened Max?
Max: Just a weird run in...really weird. Is it fixed?
Doc: Well, you heal fast because of that chi redirection thing. So if you do what you usually do, about a week and it's healed. Still your tendons took a pretty bad slash mate, so don't rely on your hand too much

"Max nods as he puts on his coat, and then his fedora"

Max: I got a lead to track down...that bastid's gonna pay for the severed tendon

"He walks out. He figured the best place to start would be the dead guy's identity. All he found on the dead guy was a wallet without any identification, but a lot of money. Inside the suitcase, several occult documents. He also found what looked like a scroll. In that scroll, was a summoning rune that brought a strange two handed broadsword. He had sealed the scroll back and had it on him"

Max: Goddamn...well

"Max knew of a good place. Unlike his usual bar, this place was frequented by the scum of NY City. And not the usual scum. Fallen angels, demons, mutants on the run. It gathered just about all the shit of the superhuman world and supernatural world all in one place, neatly ran by a demon who claimed to be chummy with Lucifer himself. Not that anyone believed him anyway. Whatever the case, it was his best bet. And he knew one of the barkeeps. Pleasant gal...discounting the fact she was a succubus constantly trying to take his soul. If he ever wanted to take the deep plunge into a nice comfy life with lots of sex...at least he had connections right. Max lights a cigarette and gets inside his car, heading to his location"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 pm

*Jessica turned her head seeing Jordan arrive, then looked forward and sighed.*

Jessica: Perhaps this day can get crazier.

*Kitty smiled seeing Jordan come along, they seemed to get along a lot, perhaps because of their similar suspicious natures.*

Kitty: Hello Jordan. I have to say, you have misunderstood Spiderman. He's not crazy, he's evil genius. The trick is uncovering his plans before he brings about the end of this city.
Jessica: Is it possible your both wrong, and he's just a man with spider powers dressed in a costume and trying to rescue people?
Kitty: Not a chance.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Natasha: Dale, I've been to Vegas at least 5 times. Assassin remember? I've had hits there...then again you probably don't want to hear about my job.

----

"Max arrives outside the bar. Called "Wretched Hive". The owner had a sense of humor, and really liked Star Wars. Or so Max was told. As he enters, eyes turn but quickly go back. Humans aren't that uncommon after all"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws8X31TTB5E

"A young woman. An angel (fallen, or otherwise) is singing a song Max had heard many times. Yoko Kanno had a knack for the blues. Not that many people knew her, what with her being mostly a soundtrack composer"

"The bar is filled with smoke. A stench of booze and alcohol. Most of the demons there were just drinking some issue or another away. A run in with the Sorceress Supreme. A banishment. A failed job. NYC was a cesspool, and this is where the garbage came to try and be normal for an hour or two. Max loved the place"

"He sits by the bar. After requesting a scotch and "An", a woman, blue skin and hair, with black eyes with cat like yellow pupils. A tail, and of course the obligatory wings and horns. She serves him the drink and casually puts her shoulders on the table"

An: Hey Max...here to take me up on my offer?
Max: Not yet An...not yet

"Anastasia, yes, that Anastasia. She was turned into a succubus, not that many people knew this. Rasputin sure did, that's for sure. It's not a story she likes to tell often though."

An: Then what is it dear?
Max: Here for some questions...about a guy

"Max starts to describe the events. He then gives her the sword. She analyzes it for a while, before sealing it back into the scroll"

An: That there, is a very perfect replica of the Caliburn, the sword in the stone
Max: As in...King Arthur?
An: Yep. There's only one human organization that could make that...the Templars
Max: What?
An: They're this group of humans, dating back to the romans. They have this...penchant for order. Word around hell is that their latest stunt involved some ancient god, but I don't know much
Max: Alright...any idea who'd want one of them dead?
An: Well...the Assassin's Order. Equally shadowy, except they claim to work for "freedom". Course...humans with freedom right?

"Max laughs and raises the glass to that"

An: Well, far as I know, they were taken out. By Parker no less
Max: Parker?
An: Dear, you are so clueless. Well, anyway, if an Assassin killed this man, your best bet is to track down an organization called Primatech. They're the front cover for the Templars these days.
Max: Alright...thanks
An: No problem hun'. And if you ever want to have a swing

"Max leaves a bill, and kisses her in the cheek before putting on his hat"

Max: Not yet An...not yet
An: Can't wait

"He walks the door as the song comes to a close, and some demons applaud"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:16 pm

*After sitting though Jordon and Kitty's theory's on why Spiderman needed to get captured, it was finally time to head home. Tired and still a bit on edge, Jessica was just happy the day was finally over. She headed out to her car, got in, and turned the music on. However it wasn't as relaxing as she hoped as the radio revived the attempted robbery every 5 minutes, and she shut it off again as she headed home.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:43 pm

"Just outside of a large corporate building, Max is seen in the nearby alley checking his guns. After he puts them away, he walks into the building, up to the counter"

Max: 'scuse me, I'm lookin for a guy. Named hmm...John Smith I believe

"The woman looks up to Max with a very serious face. Max stares right back. He knows she knows, and she knows he knows she knows. It's one big orgy of knowing the other knows. Max is ready to draw out his gun"

Lady: What did you see?
Max: Guy got killed by an assassin...I'm here to find out what?
Lady: Unfortuantely, Primatech no longer deals in those kinds of...businesses
Max: Know what I saw lady...now who's in charge? I got somethin that'll be of interest to him. You probably noticed it was missin of the fellas corpse amirite?

"The stare down continues until she finally concedes and rings her phone. After explaining the situation, and a few yes and nos, she points Max to the elevator"

Lady: They'll see you know...good day
Max: Cya toots

"He enters the lift, fully ready...for every except gas suddenly flooding it. Max bangs on the lift doors as it ascends the building, slowly loosing consciousness and falling to the ground"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:56 pm

*Kitty was reviewing the footage of the robbery, however not much was there to be gained from it. Spidey leaving was a obvious ploy, and like always, Spidey seemed to gain nothing from it.*

Kitty: Figures. Jessica couldn't get any useful info to save her life. What are you up to Spiderman, who is the man behind the mask, the true face of Spiderman. And what are you up to behind the scene...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"Max is seen coming too. He's bound, legs and feet. He's only wearing his shirt and pants, having been searched for guns. In front of him, around 5 men all with guns are looking at him. Sitting in a desk, a man turns to face him"

Man: Good day. My name is Mister Saxon...I'm the president of Primatech
Max: Yeah...
Saxon: You have hmm...acquired something that I am interested in regaining.
Max: Yeah...I thought you would, that's why I didn' bring it with me

"He gets hit in the face with the handle of a gun by one of the guards"

Saxon: Now now...I really need that sword. It's the last one we have you see
Max: First yer gonna tell me about the assassin guys

"He gets hit again. He's left bleeding"

Saxon: Please, we rather not resort to these kinds of tactics
Max: Tell me about the assassins and not only do I give you the sword, I'll help you out

"Saxon stares at him and motions for another swig. Max reacts. He breaks the ropes by using a strange energy to engulf his fists, and then dodges back. He then rips the bindings in his legs, and before anyone can shot at him, hides being a sofa in the large office. Then, he picks it up and throws it onto the group of guards, before running forward and punching one, then kicking another. He then matrix dodges a bullet and grabs the wrist of the guy who fired, and uses him as a thrown weapon to take out another pair of guards. He quickly picks up a gun and aims it at Saxon's head, point blank"

Saxon: Impressive...
Max: Now will you accept my help or not? I'm offering a special "one dollar per asskicking".

----

"Meanwhile, we cut to a large club where everyone's untzing to the music. A man, wearing what looks like a scarecrow mask, enters the club through the back door. When a guard tries to stop him, he shoots him in the head with a gun (which has a silencer). After taking out the one security guard there, he enters the club's dancefloor, and starts dropping several strange devices, all with countdowns. After dropping around 5 or so all around the room, the countdown hits zero, and they release a gas. As the gas quickly spreads all around the room, people start taking notice, but far to late. Everyone breaths it in, and instantly, the lights turn into dark neon energy, the music into something out of hell. Everyone starts screaming as their vision is distorted and their perception altered to fear everything around them. The man is just seen taking notes on their behavior, seemingly unaffected"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:06 am

*Kitty leaves the office after finding nothing on the recordings to use against Spiderman.*

Kitty: *sigh* These people go the extra mile to cover their tracks.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:56 pm

"After Max is back in his suit, with his guns returned, he sits down at the couch as Saxon begins explaining what happened with Amber Parker. He didn't know her name, merely that she was a powerful enough magus that the entire Templars were obliterated. Max was honestly disgusted by what the were planning to do, but he had this thing against killing helpless people just cause of who they belong too"

Saxon: So...that sword is the last copy we have of the original sword in the stone. Both that, and the sword of the lake are no in the possession of a renegade knight of ours, who we frankly have no hope of locating. That sword is vital to our return
Max: Yeah, not gonna help with that. You guys are insane. BUUUT, tell you want, you give me all the info you have on these Assassin's, I'll expose their entire order. I'll send you the bill later, how does that sound?
Saxon: I want my sword
Max: You aren't getting them. Look, I'm not gonna stop you guys from being wackjobs. That's your right. Frankly. the big guns from the leather and tights league at Genosha will handle ya if ya get out of hand. But they probably wont care for one lousy mook murdered cause he happened to be working for said wackos. But that stuff don't sit well with me. So pay me, and I get the order of yer back. You don't seem like much of a threat, even with that sword, so what happens after ain't my problem

"Saxon is irate...but he knows that this man has powers and can't be defeated this easily"

Saxon: Understood. On your way out, you'll find a pen with all the information on the Assassin's Order. I'll pay any sum you want for their exposure and a bonus for each Assassin you kill or maim during the mission
Max: Forget the bonus pall

"Max gets up and walks out

----

"The man in the scarecrow mask is seen exiting the screaming madness of the night club he had gassed"

Scarecrow: Most...interesting.

"After walking into the streets, sirens are heard, as the man drops into the sewers through an open hole"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2