Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

+5
Monkey D. Luffy
xXbakagurlXx
Tlaloc
Nikku
Chulance
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Chulance Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:03 am

Yup your Nikkuyoh. Thanks

Part 3: Flight of death
The eight friends were sitting down putting their belts on as the plane began driving forward. Eventually it took off flying in the air. As the plane flew in the air the pilot began speaking about the movies you could watch and the trailer’s one.
Pilot: Also remember watch the trailer for DBE!
Vegeta: Dang him!
Nikku*Begins shaking* what did he say?
Anime Goku: Crap calm down Jessie use knock out gas
Jessie*Takes out a can and sprays Nikku with knock out gas* Done but I want more sugar it’s so sweet!!!!
Light*Reading Death note manga while listening to theme song over and over on his ipod*
Luffy: Wow gas that knocks out people!
Zoro: You need some of that Luffy
Luffy: Hey that’s not nice!
Vegeta: But it’s true! Hey were’s Superman?

Vegeta turns seeing superman in blue jean pants and a white short sleeved T shirt. He was eating a delicious juicy steak not even paying attention to his friends. Vegeta walked over to Superman grabbing his steak.

Superman:*Dosen’t move* return the food
Vegeta: Not until you tell me were you got it
Superman: From the fortress of solitude
Vegeta*Begins choking Superman*Tell me or I’ll throw you out the plan!
Luffy*Runs up and eats the steak in one bite* MEAT! It’s so delicious

Meanwhile
Toriyama is tied up in a chair as we see the cast and crew from DBE taking turns torturing him. Even the clone was their.

Toriyama: I’ll never let you ruin my franchise!
James Wong: Ruin it were making it better
Toriyama: by making Goku an adult and emotional idiot?
Chatwin*slaps him* Shut up I’m goku and I’m going to save the world if I can but I can’t WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA* Continues crying*
Rossum* firing bullets at the wall* I’m so glad I have seen were I shoot a bunch of animals Piccolo is controlling.

Park: Yeah this is like totally awesome dude’s!
Masters: Ai mate I’m gonna haf to agree
Wong: Making lord piccolo Australian. Instead of an alien how about a normal human who was a secret agent. You were seriously wounded and with high tech technology you gained super human powers. You tried to take over earth but you were frozen in ice. You escape and find the descendant of your wide Mai together you plan to take over the world.
Masters: Cool as long as we ruin the DB franchise
Toriyama: No
Chung: I have an idea let’s have a really romantic scene
Wong: you want an R rated movie?
Chung: Who cares as long as this movie ruins Dragonball
Chatwin*crying* yeah wAAAAAA

Meanwhile on the plane

A clown is seen in a black T shirt and blue jean pants. He was listening to some music the alternate theme song of dragonball. He began humming the lyrics Goku he’s gonna show you he’s gonna help you see the way/ Find that dragon ball and pow. Suddenly the man next to him punched him in the face.

Man: Stop singing that crappy song I’m listening to Dragonball evolution time to battle cyborgs now. LALALALALA just battling evil cyborgs and henchmen who manipulate electricity. Everyone just keep kung fu fighting yeah yeah keep kung fu fighting yeah yeah keep

Before he continued the clown had taken out a gun and shot the man in his stomach.

Man: DBE sucks don’t mess with Tlaloc
Kid: Daddy you jerk DBE rocks
Tlaloc: *Shoots kid* Anyone else like DBE!
People: YEAH!

People leaped out their seats charging Tlaoc who began shooting people as Vegeta and Superman began strangling Luffy. As the waitress came trying to separate them.

Superman: He ate my food!
Waitress: Calm down your in first class you can have as much as you want
Anime Goku: Awesome I want one of everything
Luffy: MEAT
Superman: Baked vegetables and steak
Vegeta: Whatever Kakarot is getting
Nikku*Transforms to Nikkuyoh* no not you again Waiter!
Waiter:*Transforms into waiteryoh* It’s time to duel

Suddenly the plan is enveloped in black mist
Nikkuyoh: I summon infinite summons allowing me to bring out the three egyption god cards Obelisk, Slifer, and the Winged Dragon of Ra I sacrifice Slifer and Ra to make Obelisk have infinite life points
Waiteryoh: you mean energy points
Nikkuyoh: Attack

Obelisk did a massive punch on the waiter killing her as he blew up part of the plane.

Anime Goku: I freakin want good
Piloy*Holds gun and fires at Nikkuyoh* Anti LAM adaption people!
Nikkuyoh: Obelisk kill him!
Obelisk; kay*Punches pilot destroying another part of the plane*
Tlaloc: Runs into the first class area being chased by DBE supporters* DBE sucks!
Jessie: *Turns right arm into a massive energy cannon which fires a beam killing lots of the DBE supporters*
Light: What the crap are you
Jessie: I’m a robot a dysfunctional robot!
Zoro*Takes out sword* Time to die DBE supporters! * Begins slashing them*
Nikkuyoh:* Summons Ra and makes Obelisk disappear* Everyone who hates DBE get on RA*

The others and Tlaloc quickly leaped on Ra as the plane was now falling towards the ground. Anime Goku and Vegeta_ DTX flared up with power.
Anime Goku: Kamehameha!
Vegeta: Galic Gun!

Both attacks completely obliterated the plane.
Tlaloc: What the crap are you guys
Light: I wonder about that every day
Luffy: AWESOME!
Anime Goku: Let’s go to Japan! Instant Transmission!

In an instant the group disappeared.
Narrator: It seems the plane ride went crazy as Tlaloc and a DBE supporter began fighting. The heroes have finally teleported to Japan with a clown who has a great hatred for DBE. Can they defeat the clone or will more crazy crap happen? Find out next time on the DBLAM adventures!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:08 am

lets go get Neziare next! he's in Japan!
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:49 am

WERE'S ME DAMM
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 pm

lol I told coco she will be in this she is excited

YAY LOL MY DYSFUNCTIONAL ROBOT SIDE HAS BEEN REVEALED!
I;m gonna sing the doom song now...doom doom doom dom domm doom....
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:48 pm

Lol1991 I promise you'll be in the fic don't worry. Lol coco should be excited yup you can turn your arm into a massive energy cannon and other stuff I don't want to reveal. I love the doom song I heard that on Invader Zim! I love that show
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 pm

Yeah Gir from zim is the reason I like robots so much and choosed Dysfunctional Robot as my rank.
ohh I wonder what else I do...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:38 pm

lol

this is epic

i cant wait to see what i do when i appear in the story XD
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:45 pm

an explosion!

thats just a guess
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:00 pm

I'm the most epicest person in the epic story!

NOOOOOOOO you DLAM bastards, leave Toriyama Sensei alone!! Don't make me play Exodia on you...!

I love the story so far! Great job!

*Shuffles the 3 Egyptian God Cards into my Deck*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by xXbakagurlXx Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:27 pm

yeah

leave toriyama alone before me and belphelgor hog tie your asses and trow you into a pool of battery acid
xXbakagurlXx
xXbakagurlXx
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:05 am

*slips Nikku a Kuribo card* it might not seem like much, but when the time is right....It will be more helpful than you can ever imagine
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:07 am

this adventure is completely lacking of a badass afro-having ninja-type-dude named secor... he wields a rock hard bony fist...

actually i didnt read any of it, im too lazy/impatient

zim is the isht *self censorship*
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:54 pm

I miss my cupcake
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:15 pm

i only have 1 thing to say, 0:48
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:47 pm

doom doom doom doom doomd doom doomd doom doom!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:36 pm

Gir loves tacos.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:06 am

I need tacos! i need them or else I'll explode!
That happens sometimes.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:55 pm

o btw nikku....ur name means MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soo if anyones writing a fanfic....when someone screams nikku....make luffy suddenly get hungry lols
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:21 pm

lol does this mean we shall call Nikku "lord Meatington the XIV"?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:10 pm

Real tacos from Mexico >>>>>>>> Tacos from mexican U.S.A. restauran >>>>>>> Taco Bell.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 am

^i thought tacos were invented by taco bell? i thought i heard somewhere that like burritos and tacos were just an american gimmick or something. idk, but theres this spot near where my mom lives that has ridiculously good (aww man, wtf are they called), ok i forgot what theyre called, its like a wrap, i had one with bistec and guacamole, yo, their guacamole is like crack and with the bistec, youll think u died and went to gluttony heaven. thats beef steak for u nonspeakers, its funny that it sounds almost exactly the same.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 am

Taco Bell has tried to open restaurants in Mexico twice, and both times failed.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:17 pm

Hehe! Actually, my name means "victory"! I looked it up! Razz
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:04 pm

Lol Jessica means gift.
Knowing me is like a wonderful present to all of you ^_^ lol jk!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 am

search it as this 肉
...but yea thats how i read ur name lols
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next