Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

+5
Monkey D. Luffy
xXbakagurlXx
Tlaloc
Nikku
Chulance
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by Chulance Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:16 am

Part 4 Clone hunting
The story continue’s with our heroes flying on the winged Dragon of Ra Vegeta and Goku were playing Budokai Tenkaichi 3 as Veget and Goku. Nikku was talking to Nikkuyoh about sending James Wong to the shadow realm. Tlaloc was talking to the others about how many DBE fans he has blown up. They continued this until

Anime Goku: We’ve arrived in Japan!
Luffy: Awesome were flying on a big yellow bird!
Vegeta: You just noticed that?
Jessie: I’m a cyborg!*Leaps of RA *
Light: That took random to a whole new level
Zoro: Why can’t I fight like a fictional character!
Tlaloc: Come on
Nikku: Who wants to duel?
Superman: Come on guys let’s go find the clone
Vegeta: How?
Nikku: Jessie knows!
A Goku: She jumped off RA a while ago

Superman uses Super hearing to search for any sounds when he hears lots of noises a laser gun and someone singing the doom song.

Superman: Guys she went on rampage searching for the clone
Everyone*See’s a large beam of energy go flying through the city*
Luffy: WOOOAH!
Nikku: Guys we better go stop Jessie from destroying Japan and kill the clone.
Nikku makes RA disappear as they all land on the ground.
Superman: First we find Jessie*activates super hearing and moves at super sped searching for Jessie*

Vegeta: Hey Kakarot wanna go get some food and babe’s?
A Goku: Sure!
Light: Wait a minute your just going to go find chicks instead of doing actual work
Nikku: I love chicken!
A Goku:Yeah you guys um go do some work like finding the clone!
Vegeta:Yeah!

A Goku and Vegeta flared up with power and flew off into the air to enjoy Japan.

Light: Well than it’s me, Nikku, Zorro, and Luffy we should be enough to handle some evil clone.
Nikku: Sure
Zoro: Are you kidding search for a clone in Japan. They have so many awesome swords I’ll finally find some I can use for my three sword style *Runs off*
Luffy: Hey come back here!*Runs after him*
Tlaloc: Japanese Circus!*leaves on motorunicycle*
Light: Well at least I have you Nik
Nikku: Dueling tournament today awesome!*transforms into Nikkuyoh and summons curse of dragon and flies away *
Light: Fine I’ll do this alone!

Light began walking through Japan he was happy he knew how to speak fluent Japanese or else he’d be in even more trouble. He continued walking taking out his I-phone looking up DBE he learned where the clone Akira should be and headed off to the location he had to save the DB franchsie!

Meanwhile
Jessie*Has turned right arm into a laser cannon and is firing blasts and continues to blast Superman*( GO AWAY I’m singing my song doom doom doom doom
Superman: Stop this now!!!!*Unleashes a beam of heat vision that sends Jessie into a while*
Jessie:That hurt!

Jessie turns her stomach into a massive energy canon that begins to glow green Superman backing up as the beam releases a beam of green kryptonite energy sending Superman flying backwards through the city Jessie laughing evilly.

The clone’s location
Light arrived at the luxurious hotel where the clone was staying he would have to come and take out the clone. He sneaked inside and the hotel and began walking on his toe’s as he got behind the counter stabbing the man with a dart filled with sleeping gas. He grabbed the man’s body and put him in a closet. He than took his manager uniform and put it on going to the counter he saw someone approach him the clone of Akira Toryiama,

Clone(Speaking in Japanese)- Hello sir I was wondering why the electricity went out in my room?
Light: You won’t need to worry about things like that anymore your time is over.
Clone: What?
Light: *Shoots the clone* Take this you clone!

The clone coughed out blood after it had been shot by a bullet which had hit his waist. Light smiled approached the clone and went to kick him but the clone grabbed him by his leg and flipped him over.

Clone*Stands up* Fool I knew I would face you Anti DBE fools and so I have been given the ability to heal, knowledge of every Japanese martial arts, and the ability to move at superhuman speeds and have superhuman strength.
Light: Crap! *Shoots 3 bullets the clone who falls to the ground bleeding and he runs for his life when Security seeing the clone dead charge Light who heads into the basement.

He continues running from Security until someone comes it was Goku Anime Goku he had come to help him!
Light: You can do it Anime Goku!
He watched as the person who looked exactly like Goku easily took out the guards with one bicycle kick.
????: Anime Goku I’m Son Goku a powerful martial artist and I came here because the cast and crew of DBE is here. I will not let them destroy my childhood.
Light:*Shakes head* Crap do you have any powers?
Son Goku*Does multiple martial arts moves* That’s real martial arts power!

The Secuirty comes along with the police as the Clone go’s outside to start the meeting. All hope seemed lost for Light until BOOOM!

Superman was seen bursting through the wall a massive green energy beam pushing him as he plowed through security and finally the blast sends him flying crashing into the area where the meeting is the beam finally exploding eradicating multiple DBE supporters.
Clone: Crap.

Narrator: And so our lazy heroes have split up to enjoy Japan all except Light who went off to battle the clone where he met the martial artist Son Goku and when all hope seemed lost Superman was sent flying in being pushed by Jessie’s massive kryptonite blast. Can the heroes stop the clone?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Empty Re: The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group

Post by lol1991 Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:53 pm

WTF
Why is Jessie on a rampage...and DTX would never get distracted...i think...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:06 pm

YUGIOH TOURNAMENT!!!

Yay, the story just got a little more random. Jessie cyborg was unexpected! And I love my Monster card summoning! Great job!

One small request! I love Dark Magician Girl! Could you maybe incorporate her into the story, just for a little scene? She only needs to have one line, thats all I ask!

Overall, keep up the good work!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:20 pm

lol that was cool ^_^ I like being a robot
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Monkey D. Luffy Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:13 am

zoro n i should get lost for a while then accidentally stumble on someone important
Monkey D. Luffy
Monkey D. Luffy
Strawhat Captain
Strawhat Captain

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:29 pm

Like Waldo? He's hard to find.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:47 pm

So as Carmen.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 pm

I think carmen and waldo were the same person in disguise.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Yuck city. Well, I always liked Ivy the most.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:33 pm

who's Ivy?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:57 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:who's Ivy?

The red haired girl.

The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Cast

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 27, 2009 9:59 pm

ah she seems familiar.

...suddenly, HE popped in my head...
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Kidvid
...oh god...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:09 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:ah she seems familiar.

...suddenly, HE popped in my head...
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Kidvid
...oh god...

Kid Vid?

Well I liked him better than the current Burger King Kids Meal mascots, but The King rocks.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:10 pm

yeah lol I like the king, he's so creepy and fun ^_^
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Yomiburgerking
Yomi doesn't like him though

Kid vid was freakin strange
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 pm

What was that pic for? Anyway I'm working on chapter 5
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:57 pm

me and taloc somehow got on the topic of where's waldo, which led to carmen sandiago, which SOMEHOW made me think of kid vid from the burger king's kid club, which INEVITABLY led to the burger king himself scaring Yomi-san
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 pm

Oh well anyway sneak peak a certain dog is coming in the next chapter
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

AHHHHHHHHH!
coco is gonna be in it? : D oh yay! I shall go tell her! She will be pleased ^_^
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:42 pm

JessicaRaine wrote:yeah lol I like the king, he's so creepy and fun ^_^
The Adventures of the DBLAM Protest group - Page 3 Yomiburgerking
Yomi doesn't like him though

Kid vid was freakin strange

Yomi is so cute! She is yummy yummy.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:01 pm

yeah Yomi's cool ^_^ she's funny. but she sould never, NEVER sing
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:46 am

I'm almost done with the chapter
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:45 pm

: D yaaaaaaay~
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Cool also check out my story about the super saiyan and comment.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3