Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
DBE Final Part EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
DBE Final Part EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
DBE Final Part EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
DBE Final Part EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
DBE Final Part EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
DBE Final Part EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
DBE Final Part EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
DBE Final Part EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
DBE Final Part EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
DBE Final Part EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
DBE Final Part EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
DBE Final Part EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
DBE Final Part EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
DBE Final Part EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
DBE Final Part EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
DBE Final Part EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
DBE Final Part EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
DBE Final Part EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
DBE Final Part EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
DBE Final Part EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

DBE Final Part

+4
Jessica Raine
Nikku
Tlaloc
Son Goku
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DBE Final Part Empty DBE Final Part

Post by Son Goku Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:37 pm

The Battle

A match raged on the main stage at the tournament. The arena was crowded. Everyone wanted to see who had the most skill.Chi Chi was fighting some girl with a hood. Goku pressed his way through the crowd, he wanted to see Chi Chi fight. Goku ran his hand through his spiky hair which immediately sprang back up. He was worried for Chi Chi, but then noticed she could win. Chi Chi had some good moves. She was about to win. In the last seconds of the battle, Chi Chi’s arm was scratched by her opponent. Then the hooded figured stepped out of the ring on purpose. Chi Chi said “why enter a tournament if you dont want to fight?” But the hooded figire didnt reply, the figure had taken some DNA and stored it in a small glass tube. Goku said “great fight.” “Goku!” Chi chi said while giving him a hug. “I’m glad you came here to the tournament. Are you in the tournament?” She asked. Goku said “no, i’m here for something else.” He didnt want to tell her everything. Goku went to the tournament to find the dragonballs because he knew Piccolo and Mai would be there. Goku and his friends had 4 dragonballs, and Piccolo and Mai had 3. They all knew that the dragonballs have come together. They only had one day till the eclipse, It was a race against time. Roshi needed a new pot to seal Piccolo in seeing how the old one was destroyed. He went to the Toi San temple to see his old friend Sifu Norris. “Its been a long time.” Norris said. “I’v come to apologize Sifu Norris, I didn't believe your stories when we were young, but everything you said is true, Lord Piccolo has escaped.” Norris shook his head sadly, “Somehow, i thought being right would feel better.” Roshi smiled, “i need a new pot to trap him in.” Norris said “I will make the vessel, but you must use the Ma Fu Ba to put him in the pot.” “Alright.” Norris said he would have it done by the morning. Later in the temple courtyard, Roshi was teaching Goku how to use his ki. “You cant quit, we have no time left. You need to learn the technique called th kame-hame-ha.” Goku said “Grandpa told me about this move. He aid i wasent ready to learn it.” Roshi said “your not, but I’m going to teach it to you anyway. To master the kame-hame-ha you have to master your ki. Draw the power from the universe. Bring your hands to your chest. Channel the energy through you, focus it.” In Roshi’s hands a ball of blue energy ignited. Roshi said “then release.” Then the ball flew out and in a flash lit a tourch in the courtyard. Goku tried, he saw the blue ball, but before he threw it, it dissappeared. “Pratice, light the tourches in the courtyard, i will see you in the morning.” Goku continued trying for hours. He was tired, the blue ball kept disappearing. “keep trying.” Chi Chi said. Goku sighed “You’ve been watching me?” Chi Chi nodded with a smile, “you have to make every move your own.” He considered her advice, instead of putting his hand near his chest like Master Roshi showed him, but he brought it to his waste. When the energy ignited, it was brighter then and more powerful then ever. Using all of his strength, Goku sent the energy sailing. Every torch in the courtyard immediatly flamed. Goku had done it, he had performed the kame-hame-ha. It was very late. Bulma was asleep in the temple. A noise in the hall woke her up. She hurried amd got up, in the hallway, she saw someone coming out of Goku’s room. “Stop right there” It was Chi Chi. “Oh, i’m sorry , i didnt mean to wake anyone.” Said Chi Chi with her hands behind her back. Just then Yamcha came out and asked what was going on. Bulma and Chi Chi both responded with “nothing.” Chi Chi said goodnight and walked away a little to quickly. The hairs on Bulma’s neck rose as she watched Chi Chi walk away, something wasent right. Not a second later, Goku came down the hall from another direction. “Wasn't Chi Chi just visiting you?” Yamcha asked. “No why?” Goku said. Bulma whipped out her radar, and 4 dots were mvoing far away. “Thats Chi Chi is a fake! She has our Dragonballs.” Bulma stated running after her, the other two followed. F.Chi Chi (Fake chi chi) sprinted through the temple. They were in hot pursuit. F Chi Chi cause an explosion in the courtroom, and as the real Chi Chi past F Chi Chi kicked her. R Chi Chi (Real Chi Chi) said “who are you!” F chi chi got up, and they began to fight. The Temple was on fire. Goku yanked both Bulma and Yamcha away from the fire, he said “stay here!!” And then Goku jumped through the flames. On the other side, he was urprised to see 2 chi chi’s fighting. One chi chi kicked the other on the ground. The one on the ground looked up at Goku and said “help me.” Goku started to fight the other one, not realizing that the other one got up and started running while shouting “WRONG ONE!” Goku and the real Chi Chi stopped fighting immediately. Mai turned back into herself, by using Chi Chi’s DNA she made a magic potion so she would look like the real Chi Chi. But now she had all of the dragonballs. She jumped off the cliff and grabbed on to a helicopter ladder. She escaped. Bulma pulled out her radar and said “we’re to late.” “Dragon Temple, that's were Lord Piccolo will call for Shenron. We have to get there before the eclipse. Yamcha offered to drive them, and Norris came and gave Roshi the pot, Roshi said “this magic feels strong. Let us pray it is strong enough to hold Lord Piccolo.” Yamcha said “where am i going?” While driving. Roshi told him to go to the dragon temple, in the plain below them. Bulma said “we’ll never make it. Not before sunrise.” She sounded sad and tired. “hang on” Yamcha said. “This truck still has a few tricks.” He skidded the truck and drove directly for the cliff. “What are you doing?!” Bulma said. Yamcha said “don't be scared Bulma.” Then he drove the truck off the cliff. Bulma screamed all of the way down. Then Yamcha pulled some leavers and the wheels tured into some sort of jet engines. Yamcha’s truck had turned into a hover craft. Yamcha was sure if he couldn't get them there in time, no one could. At the dragon temple plain, Piccolo was given all 7 dragonballs, he lined them up. and said :with these dragonballs, i will destroy the earth!” Then a ruble started happening, rocks started moving. A beautiful temple sprang from the rocks. The power of the dragonballs created a dragon temple from nothing. Yamcha was flying the truck as well as he could Roshi said “we have to stop him before he says the prayer!” Goku couldn't believe how the dragon temple just came out of no where. Goku reached into his backpack, and put on his grandfathers gi, and slipped it over what he was wearing. Next he strapped on Bulma’s elbow pads, and Yamcha’s weapon belt. He was preparing for the battle of his life. Piccolo was beginning to say the prayer, but then he noticed Yamcha’s truck. Pulling ki from inside him, he shot the energy at the truck, the truck began spinning out of control. A piece of the truck hit the dragon alter and knocked off all of the dragonballs. One fell way down below to the ground. Yamcha and Bulma jumped out, Goku jumped and landed on one of the highest pillars, Roshi stayed in for risk of breaking the pot. Goku looked up, and saw piccolo staring at him. Piccolo said “I am glad to see you join me Kakarrot. You will see my power when i call shenron to grant my wish.” Goku faced piccolo “I am not Kakarrot, I am Goku, and i am here to stop you!” “Your true name is Kakarrot, you are a Sayain alien. You traveled here by meteor to hide here on earth until your 18th birthday.” Piccolo pointed to a nearby hole in the ground. “That is where you landed.” I don't believe you” Goku said. Piccolo picked up a dragonball and said “Maybe you will believe the dragonball.” Goku couldn't take his eye’s off the dragonball. His vision was (A burning asteroid crashes to earth. Red eyes open, a baby cries. Gohan bundles the baby, its red eyes fade.) Goku realized Piccolo was telling the truth. “Goku is a shell. When the moon eclipses the sun, you will do my bidding. You are really the monster called Oozaru the destroyer.” “Nooo!” Goku screamed. He looked up, the eclipse begun. Suddenly his eyes turned blood red, his teeth razor sharp, and now he had claws. The whole change took only a few minutes, Goku was Oozaru. Bulma and Yamcha couldn't believe there eyes. But more important, a dragonball was nearby. Bulma grabbed it. Piccolo said “Oozaru, they have the dragonball” Oozaru looked at Bulma with its red eyes. “Goku, NO!” Bulma said. “I don't think that's Goku anymore.” Yamcha said. They began to run, but Oozaru was fast, with one swipe, he hit Yamcha into a wall. Bulma had to continue running. Alone. Outside the temple, Roshi got out of the truck. Gathering his strength, he jumped towards piccolo. Roshi was holding a ball of blue energy, piccolo threw his own red ball at roshi, and knocked him to the ground. Bulma saw Roshi, she wanted to help. But lord piccolo said “get the dragonball.” Oozaru jumped near roshi and bulma. Bulma and Roshi ran, Oozaru ran for roshi, even though Bulma had the dragonball. “Fine, i’ll get it myself.” Said Piccolo. Roshi hurried beneath the airship. In one smooth move he slid that clay pot into Piccolo’s path and said “Ma Fu Ba!!!” Piccolo realized it was to late, and he was caught, and put into the pot. Mai saw this and shot the pot, putting a big crack in it. Then releasing piccolo again. Roshi had no energy left. Oozaru came close to Roshi, Roshi said “Dont let Oozaru destroy the Goku in you.” The red eyes disappeared, and Roshi touched him. Goku fought hard to turn back to normal. He rolled around, banged himself on rocks. Finally he was began to turn, he let out a scream and became Goku again. “Impossible, no Sayain has ever turned back into human before.” Goku felt stronger then ever, “Something i learned from my grandpa was, First rule:There are no rules.” Piccolo lunged at Goku, and Bulma tossed him Gohan’s staff. “Thanks.” Piccolo blocked each of Goku’s attacks The pole blazed around faster and faster. “Nyoibo extend!” Piccolo chopped through the pole like it was nothing. Goku started moving so fast he appeared to be in 4 places, but it wasn't enough. Piccolo hit Goku so hard that he fell down. Bulma chased Mai through out the temple, Mai kept making explosions, and one knocked the dragonball from her hand. It rolled exactly between Goku and Piccolo. Piccolo dove for the dragonball first. Goku was right behind him., Goku threw his ki like a mighty burst of wind. This was the first time Goku ever used the shadow crane strike in battle. This time it made the dragonball roll out of Piccolo’s reach. Furious, piccolo went for it again. Goku repeated. It was Goku’s turn to get it, but then Piccolo pushed it away . “Humans can never hope to defeat me.” Lord Piccolo declared as he picked up the dragonball. Goku closed his eyes, concentrating. Suddenly he roared. He had fangs again. His body filled with power. He opened his eyes, the burned red. Goku wasn't all Oozaru, but he was more then Goku. He was part of both. “Ma Fu Ba!” Goku pulled his hands to his waste. The energy of the MA Fu Ba poured into Goku. “KAMA-HAME-HAAA!!” Goku shouted just as the moon eclipsed the sun. Its energy joined Goku, his wave sent toward piccolo. As piccolo fell, he dropped the dragonball. Mai was getting away, when Yamcha had hidden and knocked her out. “Thanks.” Bulma said to her rescuer. “Your welcome.” The eclipse was over, and they stood over Master Roshi, he wasent Breathing, Bulma began to cry ” i wish master rRoshi was well again.” Goku picked up the last dragonball, and lined them up at the alter. Goku recited the lines “Dragon, the test of seven has been fulfilled. I compel you to come forth and grant my wish. The dragonballs flew high into the air, they spun around shooting rays of light.Shenron appeared He was huge. Hard to believe he was real. Goku looked at the Dragon. “Give life back to Master Roshi.” Shenron roared, and light came down on Master Roshi. Roshi began to breath, the wish was granted. Shenron returned to the spinning dragonballs, and the were scattered across the earth. ” i had the craziest dream, i was somewhere with your grandpa, he said you told me that you have soo much to learn.” Goku laughed. “Well you better start learning now.” Said Yamcha. Bulma said “well, we hjave to find the dragonballs again, you ready goku?” Goku was more then ready to look for the dragonballs again with his friends. Chi Chi was back at the temple practicing, Goku ran up to her. he hugged him. “I didn't know i would see you again” She said. “I’m sorry, i’m sorry sorry i fought you, i would never hurt you on purpose, i thought you were someone else.” Goku said. “Its alright” said chi chi smiling. “i let you hit me.” “i was just too fast,” Goku retorted. “your fast, but i let you hit me.” “it was dark and confusing” Goku continued. “Whoa, lets settle this, and see who will really win.” The 2 met on stage, bowed tp each other. Assumed their poses. Smiles turned up at the corner of their mouths. Leaping into the air, they were both ready to spar.

DBE Final Part Scan0007

DBE Final Part PiccolovsGokuDBE Final Part IamGOKUDBE Final Part Scan0005-1

Last edited by Son Goku on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
DBE Final Part Left_bar_bleue100/100DBE Final Part Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

DBE Final Part Empty Re: DBE Final Part

Post by Tlaloc Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:40 pm

“Goku is a shell. When the moon eclipses the sun, you will do my bidding. You are really the monster called Oozaru the destroyer.” “Nooo!” Goku screamed.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, so cliché!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

ehm, :clears throat: :drinks some water:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:02 am

No, Luke - I am your father.

No! Noo! That's impossible!!! NOOOO!
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:42 am

So fudging cliche and shite.

Next thing we know, Piccolo will be saying;

Piccolo - Gohan never told you want happened to your father!
Goku - He told me enough! He told me you killed him!
Piccolo - No. I am your father!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:02 am

lol I could see them doing that, Nikku X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 am

Yeah, I was also going to bring that up. Unless they go the Spaceballs way.

Spikecolo: There is something you must know, I am the cousin of they guy who was the mechanic of who sold pizzas who was wroking for the woman who was the nurse for the preist who blessed the singer who performed at the theater your father went to.
Gawku: And what does that mean?
Spikecole: Nothing you moron! Go drink more protein shakes!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:05 am

hahaha nice X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 am

I still can't get over how they changed the names to Bulma Enchanto and Chi Chi McRoberts.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 am

chi chi mcdonalds
DBE Final Part _1878197_mcdonalds300afp
what her parents looked like

...no, I am unsure what I am talking about as well. you are not alone
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:27 am

I know, why don't give Chi Chi an asian surname? McRoberts!? WTF?!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:29 am

well if they did asian, i bet they'd do something gay and racist and generic like "chang" or something
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 am

Tlaloc wrote:I know, why don't give Chi Chi an asian surname? McRoberts!? WTF?!

Maybe because there's a white guy named Goku. Wong's not a very smart person, so that sounds like something he'd reason.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:18 am

The new last names are fucking atrocious.

Enchanto, WTF??
McRoberts, double WTF??

McRoberts isn't even a real last name is it? Either way it sounds stupid and retarded.

Pretty soon, the only thing this film will have in common with Dragonball will be the title. Goku will be renamed Fred Johnson, Piccolo will be renamed Professor Menace and Roshi will be called Michael Oldman.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 am

Enchanto and Mcroberts? Man! This is insane their seriously destroying the movie. Next their going to make Piccolo red! Goku will be called heroman a seriously emo guy who has hidden power to a blue beam called KA!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:20 am

piccolo's last name will be smith lol X D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:21 am

Or Piccolo greenman.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:22 am

lolo yush.
Piccolo jones
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:54 pm

My brain is slowly turning to mush...i can't take these new string of news. Are you guys sure it's all true?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:45 pm

Yeah. It's from the novels that were just released.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:08 pm

God help us Sad
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:17 pm

Gohan Hernandez
Yamcha DuBois

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:23 pm

RGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DBE Final Part Tsar-bomba-mushroom-cloud

AHAHAHAH AHAHHAA(hysteric laughter) AHAHAH!!! SENT ON EARTH TO HIDE TILL HIS 18S!!?!? IS NOT READY FOR THIS??!?!!? IS GOING TO SOME TEENAGE FANCY CRAPPY PARTY!??!?! OH MY GOD! DB/Z IS SLOWLY FADING WITH ITS REAL MEANING AND SLOWLY BECOMING THE GAY HOLLYWOOD MAINSTREAM BULLCRAP!!!!!!!!!!
WHY all my nightmares are coming true Sad(((

VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:06 pm

THAT'S RIGHT NUKES...WE NUKE THEM ALL TO FUCKING HELL MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil What a Face Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:27 pm

lol, DTX. I immediately thought of this video when I read your comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mouwqKV8HE

More specifically 1:18 into the video.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:29 pm

LOLOLOL
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next