Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film

+5
lagoon
lol1991
Hawttdawgg
Nikku
Tlaloc
9 posters

Go down

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Empty Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:07 pm

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW0

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW1

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW2

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW3

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW4

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Left_bar_bleue100/100Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Empty Re: Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:45 am

Hey, hey, at least Dragonball Evolution offers something FRASH!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Left_bar_bleue100/100Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Empty Re: Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:35 am

Fuck that last guy and
Fuck IGN
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:18 am

WTF IS THIS SHIT...THEY GAVE WATCHMEN A BAD REVIEW...BAD MY ASS.
It's like i thought. Now a days, everything as to be adapted to meet the standarts of what "they" consider "entertainement", or it's automaticly a piece of shit. I hate society now a days.

Watchman has yet to debut in Portugal, but when it does, i am going to see it, even if i knew nothing of the original comics.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lagoon Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:57 pm

lol1991 wrote:Watchman has yet to debut in Portugal, but when it does, i am going to see it, even if i knew nothing of the original comics.

That is a bit wierd how you complain about how the DB movie is not good because its not faithful and yet the people that havent watched the manga or anime are drawn into. Kind of how DBE is doing, does anybody agree?

lagoon
Just Born Saiyan
Just Born Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:59 pm

...not really
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:04 pm

One, your grammar is worse than mine, and i suck at writing english. Second, and from what i understood, no, i don't agree.

DBE has not adapted the anime, it's trying to live of it. It changed to story in points were it alters the very meaning of the original, something i have personaly never seen a LAM do.

So will you kindly tell me one thing, are you against, or in favor if this movie. If the later applies, Kindly STFU and log out.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Son Goku Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:35 pm

Meh. These idiots think they know what we're thinking, which is a common characteristic of...teenagers. Just laugh it off. They're hormonal and don't know what the heck they're talking about even though they think they do.
Son Goku
Son Goku
Big Boss
Big Boss

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://blogs.ign.com/I_LIKE_TURTLES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:55 pm

ALL teenagers?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:25 pm

This generation sucks :/
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:04 am

I'm hormonal...a bit o much in certain areas...especially...never mind.

It's not just that Son...they have no brains, no culture...i mean i meet a 14 year old the other day that didn't know who Humberto Delgado was (it's a big thing here in Portugal)

They have no respect fot anything that they don't like. I'm scared for my tastes iin just about every area if this keeps up. I mean, the last great band is the Offspring...when they retire...i wont have Punk Rock to listen to anymore T_T
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 am

Here are some more:

Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbw510
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbw610
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbw710
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbw810
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbw910
Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film Dbwa10

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:28 am

OMG

Snyder could learn a few things from WONG?!? OMG...EVEN WORSE!! He said Wong changed a few things, but kept the core essence...MY ASS HE DID!! IF DRAGON BALL HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH STRAWBERRIE FANTASIES...THEN I NEVER WATCHED DRAGON BALL!!

My good there are people out there that aro dam stupid...i can't take this...where is this from i want directions NOW!!

I can't take this...a 5 OUT OF 10!! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE SHIIIIITING ME!!

DAMMM!!. And what anoys me the most, is that they may be right...watchmen may bomb...before it reaches Portugal... Crying or Very sad
All because the dam critics prefer a washed down version with no essence of the original, than something that get the job done...if people don't like a film that's faithful to the original, then they don't like the original, so why watch a movie with the name in the first place...idiots!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:59 am

lol1991 wrote:My good there are people out there that aro dam stupid...i can't take this...where is this from i want directions NOW!!

They are from the imdb.com boards. Careful, they will ban you if you disagree with them.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:37 am

[quote="Tlaloc]Let's see what DBE supporters think of the Watchmen film DBW4[/quote]

Ok.. this guy is in a serious mind troubles!!! He actually say that DBE is a movie full of creativity???? Creativity????? Jesus... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad someone said that faithfull doesnt always mean good.. i agree!! BUT something different from the original material doesnt also mean creative or good stuff!!!! DBE is full of unnecessary and ridiculous changes... the characters are only overrated american heroes just like all the hollywood recent movies and not the original ones in the anime, and the so called "new" story they created is full of bad rippoffs from other american movies and series...

The whole point of a live action is to bring the cartoon to live.. even if the story origins and characters are the same, a live action its totally a new experience.. and the challenge is to make it similar to the anime and yet make something credible in a live action movie!! Obvious the producers do not have the art to do that...

the guy speaks about Batman, BUT Batman was taken seriously.. great acting, a mature story, an emotional demand..etc..
Everything that this DBE do not have!!!

PS: Batman was already americanized, because its an american cartoon, BUT DB is full of asian influences (japanese anime).. mix that with pop american culture and the result is SHIT!!!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:02 am

Welcome new member. Also, I love Eifen Lied (I think I spelled that right). And especially Lucy XD.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am

lol1991 wrote:Welcome new member. Also, I love Eifen Lied (I think I spelled that right). And especially Lucy XD.

Thanks for the welcome Wink Wink

Almost..lol.. its Elfen Lied!
Its one of my "elite" animes.. and Lucy\Nyuu is my favourite too!!

I only hope hollywood stay away from this one... lol! lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:23 am

They will never try it. Way to violent for their tastes

Nem tentam. Muito violento para os gostos deles
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:39 am

Agreed... lol!
They only do kids movies about animes and do not taken it seriously, but Elfen Lied its just impossible to do that...ehehehe

Ainda bem!! Ao menos isso... Eu nao keria ver a hannah Monatana a fazer de Lucy lol! lol! lol!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:29 pm

DAMN those fools! Dang it Watchmen was awesoem it followed the plot of the comics with better visuals! My god one of the only movies were comic fans can be happy and they say it's bad!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down