Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics!

+5
Venus
Tlaloc
Jessica Raine
lol1991
Nikku
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Empty Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics!

Post by Nikku Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:17 am

Hey guys and gals, these are just little awesome incredible fanfics to keep you distracted while I steal your wallet... I mean finish the next chapter of my proper fanfic!

Chapter 1 - Feeding Nikku!

One day, Nikku turned into a baby and Jessie picked him up and put him into a high chair.

Jessie - NOW I GET TO PLAY MOMMY AND BABY.

She got some baby food and tried to make Baby Nikku eat it.

Jessie - Open wide and eat this food!
Baby Nikku - Evil or Very Mad
Jessie - Eat it!
Jessie - NOW!!!
Jessie - THEN YOU WILL STARVE.

And so Baby Nikku didn't get food and he was hungry and then Jessie ate some dinner and then she was not hungry and then.. and then...

THE END!!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Empty Re: Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics!

Post by lol1991 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:27 am

LOL.

I'm thinking of making a new fanfic myself...althought..."raises shoulders" who knows what I will do. Anyway...FINISH THE OTHER ONE

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR!!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Left_bar_bleue100/100Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics! Empty Re: Nikku's extremely short, extremely random fanfics!

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

X D wtflolomgbbq.

actually I hate babies >_< they freak me the hell out because I think somehow I'll do something wrong like drop it or scare it and somehow end of killing it by accident. And I freak if they cry. I can't even be AROUND a baby until it's like one and a half years. Then all is well.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Baby Nikku is a chibi version of Nikku that is small! Razz

Chapter 2 - Batman and Robin meet the Mortal Kombat people!

One day Robin was bored and then he went up to Batman and then he said "Batman I am bored" and then Batman said "I am bored too lets go to the world of Mortal Kombat" and so they did. When they got there Robin and Batman said hello and they made friends with all the characters in Mortal Kombat. Then Scorpion said "We should play hide and seek" and everyone all liked his idea and so Robin hid and the others tried to find him. Then Sub Zero found him and said "haha I have found you" and Robin said "Okay now you have to hide" and so Sub Zero hid and then Liu Kang found him and then Liu Kang hid. Nobody could find Liu Kang so he had won. Then Batman and Robin had to go home and Robin said "We have to go home now, but we will come back for Christmas" and everyone said goodbye and then Batman and Robin went home.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:33 pm

*crying* that was...heartwarming
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:57 pm

Neat!

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:14 pm

THE FIRST KILL
Class pet hamster always brought happiness and good feelings. Another child got too close to it. He was mean but hamster liked him alot. Jealousy. Stabbed child. But in excitement, hamster was killed. Sadness. Guilt. Self-Loathing. Big depression

....then, feeling of joy and accomplishment.

that was pure fiction
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Tue May 19, 2009 8:33 pm

That was purely depressing. But good! What a Face
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Wed May 20, 2009 6:07 am

ROFL I JUST LOVE RANDOM STUFF Smile

Return Rand() % 100; Razz
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Wed May 20, 2009 10:13 am

The Slapster

My friend slapped me, so I slapped him. Then he felt so bad that he bribed a person to slap me. but, he mistook another person for me, and slapped him. That someone turned out to be the child of the prime minister. the PM got pissed of because of this, and thought the opposition party leader was behind this.

so, the PM bribed a person from the other party to hit the leader of his party. but, that person mistook him for the president of the neighbouring country's, so he travelled their and slapped him. the president [he had a dent in his cheeks, so called president] felt so bad, that he begin to cry and felt angry. He suddenly went emo and slapped his wife and child. The wife left him, and adopted a chimpanzee who liked slapping her. He would slap her every day, and she would let him slap, as that reminded her of her husband. The child got so pissed of, that he went to his father, and slapped him and ran away. the president turned emo once again and visited his wife. There, he slapped the chimpanzee as his face resembled his wife's. th chimpanzee slapped him so much that the president's cheek became puffed, and the people started calling him presipuff.

The Presipuff became so bad that he ordered some ass hole to slap that chimpanzee. But that asshole slapped George W. Bush instead....
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Wed May 20, 2009 3:02 pm

A magical farytale
Once upon a time,
There was a magical realm called Harmonia. It was a peaceful and lovely land. In it lived a beautiful princess named Sara. One day, MC Hamur, an evil and powerful wizard, invaded Harmonia with his army of evil minions and kidnapped Princess Sara. He planned on forcing Sarah to marry him so he could legally rule Harmonia. He already kinda did since he sorta took over the joint, but he wanted it to be official. He was evil, but he did have some class.
So anyway, Sara refused, and he locked her away in a tower until she’d give in and realize how dead sexy he was and marry him. (He was only moderately attractive, but he believed he was the greatest thing to grace this fine Earth. MC Hamur sure didn’t have any self esteem issues… ) Sara cried for days, wishing she could be back home with her wonderful boyfriend, Rick Aley. One day while she was sobbing, a cute little bluebird (those things are magically attracted to beautiful princesses) flew to her window.
“Ey, toots, what’s with the waterworks?” the bluebird asked in a annoyed tone. Sara was stunned and replied
“Oh, you can talk?”
“A’caurse I can talk! Dis is a fairy tale, ain’t it?” the bird said.
“Well, can you deliver a letter for me?”
“Wadda I look like to you, a carrier pigeon? Ah, alright but just dis once…” he said. Sara quickly wrote down a letter to Rick Aley and gave it to the bird, who flew off to deliver it.
Rick Aley was sitting on a tree stump outside of his peasantry, lower class house. He sighed, saddened that his girlfriend was gone. Oh, and I guess MC Hamur taking over Harmonia and killing his parents when they refused to give up all their cash didn’t help his mood much either. Then, a bluebird flew over and dropped a letter in his lap.
“Yo, are you some, chump named Rick Aley ?” questioned the bird
“Y-yes, I am!”
“Some broad in a tower told me to give dis to you.” Said the bird, and he flew off, never to be mentioned in this story again.
Rick ripped open the letter and read its contents quickly. Then realizing that he didn’t know how to read, he took it to the neighboring scholar who read it for him. When he heard the news of Sara’s capture and MC Hamur trying to force her into marriage, he became enraged. So enraged and he lost it for a second, drew his sword and chopped off the head of the scholar. Then he mounted his horse named Mr. Ted and rode off into the sunset, which conveniently happened to be in the same general direction as the castle.
Outside the castle, Rick and Mr. Ted paced around, trying to think up a way to get in.
“Damn, who would have thought the door would be locked? And guarded? It’s so unfair…It’s like he wants to win!” Rick lamented stupidly.
“Hey, life tough. Deal with it.” Mr. Ted whinnied.
“Yeah, but still…WOAH! Did you just talk?!? How come you never did that before?”
‘I never felt like it. Anyway, I have an idea. How about you take out one of those guards and wear his armor to get inside?”
“Wonderful plan! What a smart horse you are!” Rick exclaimed, and ran up to the two guards outside the entrance. “HALT, YOU FEINDS! I HAVE COME TO SMITE THEE!” Rick yelled, waiving his sword at them.
The guards glanced at each other, then started walking towards Rick with their spiked maces and proceeded to beat the living snot out of him. After two minutes Rick gave up his attempt to fight and ran like a coward back to the clearing where he and Mr. Ted were hiding before, and slammed into a rather large man holding a giant ax and wearing a suit of green armor. Rick fell backwards in shock and hit his head off of a boulder passed out. The person in the armor attacked the guards with his ax and like totally beheaded both of them in one blow. It was AWESOME! There was blood and guts everywhere! It was just gushing out of their necks like a fountain and…Ok I’m getting a little carried away here…
Alright now that my gory outburst is over…
A few hours later, Rick woke up in a small cabin. He sat up and rubbed his head.
“Oh, good, you’re up!” said a little boy who suddenly jumped onto the bed axel was on.
“Uh, yes…where am I? And who are you?” Rick inquired
“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Axel Tulip. I was that dude in the green armor. I saved your butt and brought you here.
“Impossible! He was HUGE! And you’re a teensy little kid!”
“HEY! I’d like to think that I’m pretty tall for seven years old…anyway, the armor is enchanted.” Axel said angrily.
“oh. That explains everything.” Rick replied. “I was trying to get into that castle to save my girlfriend and kill MC Hamur, do you want to help?”
“Sure! Sounds like fun!” Axel exclaimed, and they returned to the castle, only to find like a bazillion guards outside. Ok, maybe not that many but still there were a lot!

Axel started slicing away with his badass axe while Rick went stabby stabby stabby on a bunch of guards. After a while they stood VICTOROUS! Bloody, wounded, and missing a few teeth, but overall victorious. They broke into the castle and raced up the stairs into the princess’s chamber in the tower to find….
PRINCESS SARA GETTING IT ON WITH MC HAMUR!
WILLINGLY!
“SARA! How could you do this to me?!?” Rick screamed, falling to his knees and starting to cry. “I came all this way and was almost killed just to save you and now you’re…you’re…AND YOU’D NEVER DO THAT WITH ME!”
“R-Rick!” Sara stammered, embarrassed.
“Honey, who’s this wimp?” Asked Mc Hamur
“why…” Rick moaned
“Oh, enough! You’re just some poor peasant with smelly breath who always gets drunk when we go out for dates and starts hitting on all the wenches in the tavern, and MC Hamur…he’s a strong brave evil overlord! Just think of the life I could have?” Sara said.
“I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!” Rick yelled, and then immediately jumped out the window to his death. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, which Axel Tulip broke.
“Yeah, I think I’m just gonna go…” He said, and left.

And so, Princess Sara and MC Hamur lived happily ever after, taking over kingdoms and killing millions, eventually ruling the world.

The End
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Wed May 20, 2009 8:27 pm

Um...well this one was written by my friend ten years ago so I'll try 2 remember it best I can...

One day this girl Victoria went to the beach and sat around on the sand, bored as heck. It was a sizzling day and she wanted 2 tan. Then she saw this muscular guy workin on the engine of his car and her eyes almost popped out of her head. He was shirtless and had a six pack and tight jeans (yeah i know nobody wears those anymore cept those dudes in Hilfiger posters) and she was admiring his rock hard... rear end. Then he saw her and grinned and began 2 flirt with her. And yes...they liked each other. Then suddenly his car was fixed and they zoomed off 2 his place. They made out so much, they broke everything in his room...except 4 a picture of them smooching that mysteriously appeared on the bed....

the end
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri May 22, 2009 6:31 am

JessicaRaine wrote:A magical farytale
Once upon a time,
There was a magical realm called Harmonia. It was a peaceful and lovely land. In it lived a beautiful princess named Sara. One day, MC Hamur, an evil and powerful wizard, invaded Harmonia with his army of evil minions and kidnapped Princess Sara. He planned on forcing Sarah to marry him so he could legally rule Harmonia. He already kinda did since he sorta took over the joint, but he wanted it to be official. He was evil, but he did have some class.
So anyway, Sara refused, and he locked her away in a tower until she’d give in and realize how dead sexy he was and marry him. (He was only moderately attractive, but he believed he was the greatest thing to grace this fine Earth. MC Hamur sure didn’t have any self esteem issues… ) Sara cried for days, wishing she could be back home with her wonderful boyfriend, Rick Aley. One day while she was sobbing, a cute little bluebird (those things are magically attracted to beautiful princesses) flew to her window.
“Ey, toots, what’s with the waterworks?” the bluebird asked in a annoyed tone. Sara was stunned and replied
“Oh, you can talk?”
“A’caurse I can talk! Dis is a fairy tale, ain’t it?” the bird said.
“Well, can you deliver a letter for me?”
“Wadda I look like to you, a carrier pigeon? Ah, alright but just dis once…” he said. Sara quickly wrote down a letter to Rick Aley and gave it to the bird, who flew off to deliver it.
Rick Aley was sitting on a tree stump outside of his peasantry, lower class house. He sighed, saddened that his girlfriend was gone. Oh, and I guess MC Hamur taking over Harmonia and killing his parents when they refused to give up all their cash didn’t help his mood much either. Then, a bluebird flew over and dropped a letter in his lap.
“Yo, are you some, chump named Rick Aley ?” questioned the bird
“Y-yes, I am!”
“Some broad in a tower told me to give dis to you.” Said the bird, and he flew off, never to be mentioned in this story again.
Rick ripped open the letter and read its contents quickly. Then realizing that he didn’t know how to read, he took it to the neighboring scholar who read it for him. When he heard the news of Sara’s capture and MC Hamur trying to force her into marriage, he became enraged. So enraged and he lost it for a second, drew his sword and chopped off the head of the scholar. Then he mounted his horse named Mr. Ted and rode off into the sunset, which conveniently happened to be in the same general direction as the castle.
Outside the castle, Rick and Mr. Ted paced around, trying to think up a way to get in.
“Damn, who would have thought the door would be locked? And guarded? It’s so unfair…It’s like he wants to win!” Rick lamented stupidly.
“Hey, life tough. Deal with it.” Mr. Ted whinnied.
“Yeah, but still…WOAH! Did you just talk?!? How come you never did that before?”
‘I never felt like it. Anyway, I have an idea. How about you take out one of those guards and wear his armor to get inside?”
“Wonderful plan! What a smart horse you are!” Rick exclaimed, and ran up to the two guards outside the entrance. “HALT, YOU FEINDS! I HAVE COME TO SMITE THEE!” Rick yelled, waiving his sword at them.
The guards glanced at each other, then started walking towards Rick with their spiked maces and proceeded to beat the living snot out of him. After two minutes Rick gave up his attempt to fight and ran like a coward back to the clearing where he and Mr. Ted were hiding before, and slammed into a rather large man holding a giant ax and wearing a suit of green armor. Rick fell backwards in shock and hit his head off of a boulder passed out. The person in the armor attacked the guards with his ax and like totally beheaded both of them in one blow. It was AWESOME! There was blood and guts everywhere! It was just gushing out of their necks like a fountain and…Ok I’m getting a little carried away here…
Alright now that my gory outburst is over…
A few hours later, Rick woke up in a small cabin. He sat up and rubbed his head.
“Oh, good, you’re up!” said a little boy who suddenly jumped onto the bed axel was on.
“Uh, yes…where am I? And who are you?” Rick inquired
“Oh, where are my manners? My name is Axel Tulip. I was that dude in the green armor. I saved your butt and brought you here.
“Impossible! He was HUGE! And you’re a teensy little kid!”
“HEY! I’d like to think that I’m pretty tall for seven years old…anyway, the armor is enchanted.” Axel said angrily.
“oh. That explains everything.” Rick replied. “I was trying to get into that castle to save my girlfriend and kill MC Hamur, do you want to help?”
“Sure! Sounds like fun!” Axel exclaimed, and they returned to the castle, only to find like a bazillion guards outside. Ok, maybe not that many but still there were a lot!

Axel started slicing away with his badass axe while Rick went stabby stabby stabby on a bunch of guards. After a while they stood VICTOROUS! Bloody, wounded, and missing a few teeth, but overall victorious. They broke into the castle and raced up the stairs into the princess’s chamber in the tower to find….
PRINCESS SARA GETTING IT ON WITH MC HAMUR!
WILLINGLY!
“SARA! How could you do this to me?!?” Rick screamed, falling to his knees and starting to cry. “I came all this way and was almost killed just to save you and now you’re…you’re…AND YOU’D NEVER DO THAT WITH ME!”
“R-Rick!” Sara stammered, embarrassed.
“Honey, who’s this wimp?” Asked Mc Hamur
“why…” Rick moaned
“Oh, enough! You’re just some poor peasant with smelly breath who always gets drunk when we go out for dates and starts hitting on all the wenches in the tavern, and MC Hamur…he’s a strong brave evil overlord! Just think of the life I could have?” Sara said.
“I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!” Rick yelled, and then immediately jumped out the window to his death. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes, which Axel Tulip broke.
“Yeah, I think I’m just gonna go…” He said, and left.

And so, Princess Sara and MC Hamur lived happily ever after, taking over kingdoms and killing millions, eventually ruling the world.

The End

what a long short story!!
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 am

Nikku and his drink which he drunk -

One day Nikku drunk a drink of juice and he was not thirsty anymore.

THE END.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 22, 2009 8:58 am

Stuffz

One day this gai was born and did some stufz then years later he diad...the end
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Fri May 22, 2009 10:50 am

NOOOO, he diad!!!

T____T

The kitty -

One day there was a kitty.

THE END.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun May 24, 2009 6:41 pm

One day there was a squished kitty in the street with its eyeball poppin out. A man in a white van drove around it. A girl in a toyota drove around it. Then it disappeared. The end.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 24, 2009 7:13 pm

once upon a time, there was an ugly barnacle. and he was so ugly, that everyone died. THE END : D
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun May 24, 2009 7:21 pm

Poor barney Sad
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 24, 2009 7:23 pm

BARNACLE not barney
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Venus Sun May 24, 2009 7:24 pm

Poor...barnacle. sniffle.
Venus
Venus
Super Saiyan!
Super Saiyan!

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon May 25, 2009 5:57 am

Once upon a time.

The end!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 12:28 am

Best one EVER!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Thu May 28, 2009 5:16 am

I know! I consider it to be of my finest works!

The hardback version sold 9 trillion copies on it's first 10 seconds of release!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Thu May 28, 2009 6:08 pm

*sigh* I wasnt gonna tell you this, but...
Nikku, I bought all those copies.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next