Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Has your family ever done something that made you upset?

+7
Tlaloc
VEGETA_DTX
secor
Hawttdawgg
lol1991
Jessica Raine
Nikku
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Empty Has your family ever done something that made you upset?

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Heh, where do I begin!?

1) I've always been scared of those rides at theme parks. One time when I was very very young, my family tried to make me go on one, despite the fact that I was only about 5-6 years old.

2) Another time, when I was at school 2 of my aunties came round. They rented a big skip and had it placed outside in the driveway and then they tidied up. By tidied up, I mean threw away lots of my things. I had mini Pokemon figures on top of the TV in the living room, they threw all of those away. I had tons of my pictures on the dining room table where they regularly resided. All those went. Tons of my Star Wars comics in the living room, all thrown away. Then they had the nerve to go into my room and they threw TONS of my stuff away from there too! Loads more drawings, figures, comics, toys, DBZ cards and more.

I came home from school to find the skip loaded with items and not rubbish. I picked up my alarm clock that was in the trash and my mean cousin grabbed it off me and threw it back in the skip! This happened when I was really young as well. Then the idiots asked me why I was crying when I saw what they had done. I saved a bit of stuff, but I couldn't save it all. I saved maybe 2% of my things.

3) I loved the house I was in from 1999. In 2005, I was told that we were suddenly moving house, despite the fact that I obviously loved the house I was in. The rest of that year was devoted to selling the house. I had to move into the dump I'm in now on the last day of November 2006. That year had been a particularly bad one, but these "family members" did their best to make it even worse. They yelled at me when I didn't pack anything and the stupid step mother even said "Are you trying to kill me!?" not only was that the most retarded thing to say, but it was totally irrelavent too.

So yeah, I could name more, but those are the top 3... oh wait, at Christmas Dinner they always try to take the piss out of me and embarass me. Oh and whenever anything I like comes on the TV, they always immediately start taking the piss out of it. DBZ, Kenan and Kel, Batman, anything. They barge into the room and demand to know "What is this shit?".

*Sighs*
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Left_bar_bleue100/100Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Empty Re: Has your family ever done something that made you upset?

Post by Jessica Raine Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 pm

aww poor nikku T_T

Ok last summer my family and I went to this amusement park. My big brother Jimmy won me a giant stuffed purple monkey. I LOVED it. I named him saru and he was bigger than me and he sat in my room, being awesome. here is his picture.
https://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/Raine-100/My%20Bedroom/?action=view&current=cameracrapFTW017.jpg
Shortly after school started, mom had a yardsale and FORCED me to sell him! I was begging her to keep it and honestly crying a little. She told me to grow up, and that it was a stupid ugly dust magnet anyway. I was soooo pissed! Oh, and then guess who buys it? a freakin' 16 year old boy! yeah I'm definetly too old for it -_- I want Saru back sooo bad
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Left_bar_bleue100/100Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Has your family ever done something that made you upset? Empty Re: Has your family ever done something that made you upset?

Post by Nikku Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 pm

Poor Jessie...

I'll tell ya what, if I see another Saru, I'll buy him for ya!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:34 am

My families very existance is what they have done to make me upset. Seriously, I'm not joking.

My bros and my godmother are the only people in my family I like. My parents are fucking crazy drama queens and I'm not even that bad. I never go out at night and get drunk when I'm not around them, but they still manage to find stuff to bitch about. They constantly try and raise problems with stuff I really want to do. Like my father is coming up with all this bullshit to complicate my senior year trip.

My aunt is religious as fuck. She's nice, but she constatly pains me to go to church and shit, and says I lack the "moral values" chatolic christianity.

Thats about it. I could get into details, but it would take to much time.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:53 am

^Going church isnt that bad.
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:42 pm

The date someone joined doesn't really make them better, does it? Thats like saying that since I have 2nd highest post count I'm better than the rest of you. I thin k no matter when we joined or whatever we're all equal (except DTX) and we should respect eachother. And please, Lol-kun does not deserve a ban.

-back on topic-
my dad pisses me off 'cause he drinks too much then is an asshole. Oh, but never to me. I'm daddy's little princess so he's never mad at me, but he can get pissed at mom for no reason...I hate that. Wy am I so freakin special? Why can't he be as nice to other people as he is to me?
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawttdawgg Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:07 pm

I know that, and yea lol1991 doesnt deserve to be smashed by the banhammer.

Remember the guy, Superman? everyone (maybe) still respect him. Why? because he's awesome and mature
And i said that because he joined 10 days after this forum was made.
Hawttdawgg
Hawttdawgg
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm

I respect EVERYONE here. and yeah superman is/was awesome. we miss him.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

when i was 9 we moved 3 hours away from the building i lived in my whole life. there were 4 buildings on that block and there were mad kids around. we lived in the city so there were countless things to do and countless different people from different heritages and ethnicities and whatnot. we moved to a 99% caucasian suburb with people who act like they never seen the color brown before. oh but it doesnt matter cuz it was awesome not having people that WANT to relate to you.

before i moved (made me an sedentary introvert) i was always blamed for the crap my brothers and sister were doing (im the youngest) and then called a liar when i defended myself. even if i didnt defend myself i was always the undisputed liar of the household. i remember one time i didnt do something n my mom was threatening the crap outta me (think about it) and then i lied and said i did do it (cuz i was being threatened) then i was punished and then my brother confessed and then my mom was like "well why did u say u did it then?" and im like "fuck you, wtf was i supposed to do"

bleh
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:13 pm

S| DeRa wrote:No one is allowed to propagate their and in the process disrespects others believes.

Next time ban Wink
my sentiments at about 0:50

and dont censor this cuz its a belief of mine and plenty others. and heres a paradox for you, if our beliefs are disrespectful to eachother (and trust, catholicism is plenty disrespectful to other peoples beliefs) whos gets censored?
stick that in ur peace pipe and smoke to death
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:10 pm

Yep! my mother...for always being Chi Chi Smile *GOHAN!!!!! Where have you been!? you must learn!!! tomorrow the teacher is checking your homework and you haven't done it yet!!! But mom...the world is coming to an end and I need to help father save the world!
FOOLISHNESS!!! FIRST YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!! SCHOOL IS MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD! and then you will easily deal with anything else less important such as end of the world etc...*

Now just substitute "GOHAN!!!" with "MILOSE!!!!"(Meeloshe!!!) and thats pretty much the everyday scene at my home when I was in the elementary and high schools lol!

But other than that(ok actually there are some more things like telephoning whole day...never letting me and my father to watch the soccer game or K-1...ALWAYS yelling at me for being in front of PC huge part of my every day and so on and so on Razz Razz Razz) but of course all in all I am really proud and satisfied with my family I love them all soooo much!
But yeah all of them upset me sometimes, its a natural thing.

As for you Nikku Sad that is really bad...but trust me after one serious talk with them it will all get better, I am sure they don't upset you always on purpose Wink
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:31 pm

yeah i can relate Nikku. My family always tried to force me onto the f***ing haunted house ride and I don't f***ing wanna go on it and then I start yelling because jimmy goes to pull me into the line for it and then I get in trouble for yelling.

Jimmy takes all the anime stuff from my room all the time, but I get it back at least. Although the one time he hid my Naruto headband inside of a fake plant and I didn't find it for like rwo months T_T I used to like to wear it whenever I watched naruto so i was pissed it was gone.
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by VEGETA_DTX Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Oh! I just now read some things Razz

I hope now its all settled and fine with Lol and Sephi Wink
I am sure lol didn't meant anything bad of religious people and church he didn't disrespect it he just don't want to go in church and is not religious its his freedom of choice and opinion.
He even said his aunt is nice, but just pushing him too much.

So I think there is no need to feel insulted Wink

@Jessie thank you Jessie ^^ but I don't feel myself as being any different than any of you...its a simple math - me without you = 0 we all together = DBE PROTEST Wink
NOW QUICK! EVERYONE! ONE BIIIIG GROUP HUG ^^
VEGETA_DTX
VEGETA_DTX
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://liveactionprotest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:57 pm

Alright people sorry about the whole "I got pissed and angry and stuff" thing. Its settled, and the last thing I want is drama over it (it lures the trolls).

So, anyway, today another thing happened that pissed me off. My father said that my mom didn't have to come with me to get my vacination (which she didn't). But then he tagged along. Complete disrespect for my mom.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm

T_________T

*Huggles tightly*

OH!! OH!! I just thought of another thing. This happened recently on the 29th of January actually. Okay, so I hate big crowds. I mean HATE big crowds. You know the ones where you can't move around and someone is talking to you, but you can't hear them and then they wait for an answer and crap like that? I've never liked parties either. Crowds + Parties = A very unhappy Nikku.

So it was decided (without my input) that I was going to have a birthday party. My step mother just announced it on that My Face page, Facebook is it? It was set so that anyone could come. Not just family, anyone in the effing world. Luckily, no murderers came. So I had to spend all day cleaning up the house, I spent a good hour sprusing up the bathroom floor. The idiots all decided that they were gonna turn up 3 and a half hours late. They were all in the pub first, getting pissed and filling their stomachs, despite the fact that they KNEW there was gonna be food and drinks at my place.

So they all turned up at once completely and utterly drunk off their own asses. I was literally the only person there who didn't have a drink, as I've vowed to never touch a drop of alchohol. So yeah this small dingy apartment struggles to hold just 3 people, think of how unbareble it was with over 24 effing drunken morons! Within ten minutes of them being there, the bathroom floor was completely dirtied up. I don't know how they did it, but they managed to make the white bathroom floor black. Oh they also unscrewed the kitchen sink for some odd and insane reason.

Yeah, they were playing crap songs really really loudly and everything. They ate all the food, drank over 5000000 gallons of alchohol. My stupid cousin had to do this bloody hug where he grabbed my neck and squeezed it as hard as he possibly could, several times. My neck was red the day after. Whenever I tried to get into my room, someone would barge in and drag me back out. They say "Ooooh come on you HAVE TO be out there!" but whenever I was out there, nobody would f***ing even look at me!! God they make me so mad. They even tried to force me to drink some wine, despite the fact that I've told them millions of times that I. DO. NOT. DRINK.

My drunken neck snapping cousin was the worst one though. All the way throughout the night he gave me one of those bullshit talks about how I have to start going out and how I need to stop being who I am. And then he comes into my room, tries to sit down, stumbles and knocks over all my Yugioh decks which I was sorting out. He then starts continuing the bullcrap talk, so I just stopped acting nervous and just started saying "Yeah... yeah... yeah...", but he didn't seem to get that I didn't give a f**k about what he had to say.

Oh and er, nobody brought me a birthday present... or a card... or even said happy birthday. Thats right! NOBODY out of the 20+ people who came even said "Happy Birthday" to me. They just came for free booze and food.

Then my bloody step mother gets angry with me for not enjoying the damn night!
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Thats bullshit. Yeah I hate those kinds of outings. But I hate my family even more sometimes, so I put up with the moronic bullshit my friends pull sometimes, cause my friends, more often than not, mean more to me than my family.

I have a friend that comes over alot to play Halo 2. He hates Dragon Ball, which I can't effin get, but he is still cool. Now my mom and dad raise bullshit because, acording to them, he is rude. Cause he doens't say hello and goodbye and shit. I don't force him to do it, so he doesn't. So here my dad is calling names to my friend, and I just want to say "NO U", but I can't cause he is the boss, and wont let me go to the finalist trip if I don't behave. Trip he is trying to ruin BTW.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Yeah, they do me things all the time.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ha! Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:07 am

Tlaloc wrote:Yeah, they do me things all the time.

Hey, people here have a great imagionation Razz

Tell as more... don't allow us to we, ourself imagion what Razz
Ha!
Ha!
Gray hair dude
Gray hair dude

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:00 am

Sephiroth wrote:
Tlaloc wrote:Yeah, they do me things all the time.

Hey, people here have a great imagionation Razz

Tell as more... don't allow us to we, ourself imagion what Razz

Jerk. Glad you are banned. But I wished you had my family so you can see how it feels lilke.

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:19 am

^ ^
I agree Tlaloc!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:05 pm

^ I'm not 100% sure, but I think that his father passed away. When that happens people usually forget their day-to-day disagreements and see only what's really important. I kinda understand his actions and I hope that those members that he hurt in some way will be able to forgive him.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:05 pm

RLY?

Why didn't anyone tell us, how did you find out about the death of Sephi's father?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by ningen Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:39 am

^ It's kinda a private thing. I don't like the fact that I brought it up, because that member is not with us at the moment and I don't know if he would approve it. But I felt the need to explain why he wrote some stuff, that's all, it's not important how I know it.
ningen
ningen
daggermouth
daggermouth

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:05 am

I miss Sephi to tell the truth...and Superman, and Iceman and all the others...

This place is so small now...almost wish there was a DBE sequel so it would become like that again...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:09 am

Lol, yeah though it really is to bad the others isn't around.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next