Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

+5
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Jessica Raine
Chulance
9 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:02 am

Jessie: NO! what you're doing is wrong Chu! you're killling innocent people! all we wanted to do was stop some stupid movies, not change the world!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 8:13 am

*Has discover Kira's creation and is busy fighting it*

Justin: Damn... Jessie needs help.

*Is suddenly smacked around like a pinball by Kuu and blasted*

Kuu: Hahaha.

*Kuu disappears arriving where Jessie and the others are.*

Kuu: Raaa.

*forms a massive ki ball in mere seconds*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:14 am

Jessie: O_O oh now what...THIS IS MADNESS!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 am

ChulanceSHUT UP!!!!! You don't get it DBE was only the beggining there ruining my comic books*Summons my Admantium claws* Wolveirne is messed up*Uses Cylciops optic beams to send Vader into a wall nearly killing him. DTX is dead his team is destroyed and on the run soon you'll be captured!

KasierNeko:*moves at light speed choking LK who has Vader's light saber and uses a death beam on Aang's right arm.

Chu:The world needs to be controlled Me and Simon accidently destroyed most of the universe

Simon:*Arrives in Gurren Lagann*I'm here to stop you!

Chu*Gets in my GL and we began batteling with Drills til;l Masako uses the power supressing beam on Simon than I become super gurren lagann and use a drill to murder Simon. *I use Force Choke on Jessie and than have some terminatores take her,Aang, and LK to a prison facility where True DBZ fans are held and have acess to only DBZ material DBZ clothing,toys, video games,tv shows, even DBZ food

Chu:*is Kuu's boss*Stop capture Justin and bring him to the DBZ facility these people will start the new world!*Sends Kuu to capture Justin who grabs Justin and nearly breaks his arm bringing him to the DBZ prison

(Justin we lost are powers so Justin wouldn't be able to fight Kuu(Who still has is)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:18 am

Jessie: ...damn it...although this must be the world's nicest prison...we gotta stop him...
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 am

*wakes up in jail with Jessie and the others*

Justin: Huh, wha... where... Someone explain what's happened here?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 am

Jessie: well I have no clue honestly, chulance has totally snapped and he's killing thousands of people and wants to change the world
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:29 am

Aang*Is bleeding and taken to a DBZ hospital*

LK: No*Watches DBZ* I think Chu is right*The prison hypnotized prisoners
Alucard:Hehehehe*Laughs* I'm powerless as well. Justin Chu teamed up with Simon and TFS to take over the world and what's left of the universe. They built a Termintor army and used the power of the Fox corperation they've built facilties for different true fans of things he likes and he's murdering people who hate LAM and even innocents who are netural
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:53 am

Jessie: hey, what's this? *picks up a weird looking toad*
Toad: ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD
jessie: huh?
Toad: my hypnosis is not working...
Jessie: hehe cute toad!
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 am

Alucard*Takes out gun*Let's go! we need to save the world!
Peter Petrellli:Shut da hell up Alu

OOC" Gotta go no nbye!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:55 am

jessie: mister toad will you help us stop chulance?
Hypnotoad: I am powerless...but if I had my powers I could easily stop him with my glorious gaze
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

*meanwhile Kuu is helping Chulance when he suddenly stops.*

Kuu: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

*Kuu quickly forms a huge ki ball again and throws it at the Earth.*

*Looking through the prison window*

Justin: No... that's way to much power, way to much.
Jessie: Justin, you look frighten, what's wrong?

*points at huge energy blast heading our way.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 am

(You do realize we used up all the formula and were powerless right? So only TFS members know how to make it)(Alucard's in prison making a plan to escape we can't just go after me. )

I wanted to do a prison break thing for a while than gain our powers so than they go to battle Chu lol but incomplete formula for a while so they can fight Terminators. If they have all their powers Alucard or Dante can easily stop the threats alone.)

Alucard: I have the perfect plan! We can use the hypnotoad on LK and prtend it works. He worked with TFS he can rejoin and than claim he is hynptozed and go beserk than we suggest we make him create a new formula than

In Space
Chu:*copies Kuu's powers and absorbs his energy blast with Dr.Manhattan's powers and creates a clone of kuu that he disintegrates* Don't disobey or you'll end up as the clone*Uses mind control to force him to obey*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 03, 2009 3:02 pm

(How was I supposed to now that DX)

Me: Well, that could work...it's the last chance we have. I mean, the digimon can't even digivolve now...so we don't have much of a chance here. Do it then. Also, we need to get a hold of Vergil. He still as his powers.
Takeru: And if all else fail, we still have that.
Matt: What are you...oh yeah. But we need to get a hold of the other 3.
Izzy: On it. If Chulance made one mistake, it was to leave me with the laptop.
Me: And tell Noddy to get Vergil. He didn't get captured either. At least he's not in this cell.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 3:54 pm

(Mind-reading? lol!)

LK: Why are we trying to stop Chulance anyway he's just helping DBZ fans shouldn't we be helping?
Alucard:Yeah!

Around the world the Terminators battle the military as only true fans are allowed to live. Chu and TFS have nearly won the war
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 03, 2009 4:07 pm

Dante: ALUCARD!
Me: Are you insane? He's not helping, he's making it worse. If this keeps up, the world ends. Sure, we now are free from bad LAM, but at what cost? Our freedom? I for one, refuse to give up my freedom. I prefer to deal with DBE. And when it comes down to it, people have morals. DBE failed didn't it. In the end it did.
Tai: I'm with him. Whatever the problem his, this is never a solution.
Sora: Agreed.
Izzy: DID IT!
Me: Wh-
Izzy: I contacted Noddy. He says he's with the resistance group. And Davis (Daisuke) and the others will be here soon. We have to break out though...
Tai: Then...do we...
Me: Force are way out...how?
Mimi: But...but...we can't just attack Chu.
Joe: And we need a plan for after we break out. He as all those powers...and we can't just fight that.
Takeru: We've been up the loosing end before.
Sora: And about Chu, I think we hardly have a choice now.
Me: Still the question remains...how?

"Both Hikari and Takeru look at each other"

Takeru: Armor Digivolution.
Me: Oh YEAH! But...we don't have powers, how will that...?
Hikari: Well, it's just like before. If you can't do it the normal way, we try this one. It's worth a shoot.
Me: We still need to prepare the LK strategy...then we go. Hipnotoad...you ready?
LK: I'm still not sure.
Me: Shut up Mokuba's voice
LK: Ok, ok...sheez.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Alucard: We have freedom this base is extremly large I say let Chu rule all non DBZ, and fans of cool things he likes are living in massive mansions guys this is freedom!

TV*Turns on*

Chulance:I'm going to anonunce it I have won the world and slaughetered millions of evil people who don't know about DBZ and other cool people! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.Now me and my group TFS will start a new galaxy *Uses a remote to send all fictional characters back to their own universes where they are still powerless but it's after the final episode/chapter/leve ect.

Vegeta3869: Now our abridged series will be made into real television shows and faster now enjoy your new lives under King Chulance! Even though most of the world has been destroyed well cities and things we will rebuilt and call it Churth! Named after Chulance!

Chulance: Now*Warps reality so that earth is called Churth. New law I control all fictional things such as DBZ and will be making new episodes for fans all around the world! I am now ruler of Fox corperation and the world my ultimate weapon Kuu*Absorbs Doomsday/Amazo* becoming Kuumzo* Now than *Clicks button freeing fans from all their prisons and now massive futuristic cities are built for each show.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 5:08 pm

*Kuu soon breaks out of Chulance control again*

Kuu: Grr.

*Kuu disappears and arrives in the prison, absorbed Justin.*

Kuu: Rahahahaha. *turns SSJ (so someone generally in Kid Buu's power range with a X50 power up).

*Kuu explodes the prison and in a flash hits Chulance in the stomach stunning him. Before he even knows what happened, Chulance is knocked to the ground reeling in pain.*

Kuu: Twisted Evil

*Fires a ki blast 50X stronger then the one before.* Twisted Evil
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun May 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Me: No. Everyone...NO! I can get them back. Like we once said. From the moment things become as grand as Dragon Ball, they no longer belong to one person, but to the fans. We own DB and everything else. Not Fox, not their makers BUT US!

"Suddenly. everyone comes back to their place, stunned at what happened. Deidara is also here, and so is everyone else Chu murdered"

Me: Enough. You guys stay here. I'm ending this!

"Suddenly goes SSJ"

Me: What the...I can't do this...why do I...I was robbed of the powers...why can I...
Noddy: Like you said, fiction belongs to the fans, and so does everything in it. It includes the powers. You have the powers of every show you are a fan of. No matter how strong Chulance is, he can't fight that.
Me: RIGHT!

"Goes up to Chulance, and sends Kuu flying"

Me: You get out of the way!

"Sends a Kamehameha at Chu, and then attacks with a Getsuga tensho."

Me: You have gone drunk with power. AND I'M ENDING IT!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 5:25 pm

Kuu: Dummy.

*While attacking Chu, Kuu's ki blast hit the Earth and started drilling it's way into the core.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Chulance:Hell So you've discovered fan power? I've copied fan power from millions fool! Everyone except you guys are under my control forevor and NOTHING except me freeing them can free them.Now than*Copies Lol's powers and absorbs them* Now listen to me why do you fight me I'm simply helping I've destroyed all non-fans and created a perfect world your free to explore it!

KaiserNeko: Yes stop fighting*Adds new law that so no know one has fan power except Chu and TFS*

Alucard and LK: *Join Chu*

Aang:*Dies since Wongs killed him in the past)

Chulance:Now than guys I'm going to post the past to stop Wong,Chow, Masters,and Erika*Teleports the group to the past restoring their powers* If you attack me you loose your abilties now let's finally put an end to DBE and return to our peaceful world!*Kills Kira before Kuu absorbs him and Kid buu as well therefore destroying Kuu in the future*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 7:32 pm

Jessie: SHUT UP! ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD! *holds up hypnotoad* DO YOUR STUFF
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Chulance*Copies hynotoad's powers and therefore is immune t othem* Now guys we have to find Wongs,Chow, Erika, and Masters before they claim DBZ and make it DBE. There going to kill Akira before he's born*Teleports them to Akira's house when he's a teenager building Nikku*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Sun May 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Jessie: damn it...
Hypnotoad: Im sorry that it didn;t work..
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Masters:*Grabs teenage Akira choking him and see's Nikku using heat-vision to destroy him so he never existed*

Chulance: Dang*Warps reality to repair Nikku after Masters leaves* We need to locate Masters and the gangs*Teleports into the Heroes world searching for Molly
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next