Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

+5
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Jessica Raine
Chulance
9 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 8:47 pm

I know it's fiction, but this rp is getting to out of whack. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Empty Re: Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:53 pm

Lol who cares?Were in the past hunting down Masters,Wong,Chow, and Erika who are trying to make a sequel. They kidnapped Teenage Akira and tried to destroy Nikku. DTX is now dead thanks to Chu who rules the world with TFS a world without non- true fans so basically every fan of LAM and people who were netural were murdered. Simon was also killed and Chu took over fox corperation.

He has made it illegal to produce LAM and now makes abridged series into television series. He has LK on his side so his abridged series can be a Tv Series. Alucard joined Chulance and he sent all fictional characters back to their worlds. No one has acess to fan power except Chu now and they went back in time Chulance killed kid buu and kira so Kuu is gone don't bring him back Evil or Very Mad seriously.

Chulance;*Returns* Okay than let's go Activates Molly's power teleporting them to Fox. Okay let's kill Masters and them before they alter time*Freezes time except for the group and uses a gun to shoot bullets through Masters head killing him.

Erika:Crap run

Wongs&James:Right!*All three get in a Jeep and try to escape. As Chulance uses Manhattan's powers to disintegrate Masters completly*
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue100/100Revenge! Take down DBE RP topic - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun May 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Lol who cares?Were in the past hunting down Masters,Wong,Chow, and Erika who are trying to make a sequel. They kidnapped Teenage Akira and tried to destroy Nikku. DTX is now dead thanks to Chu who rules the world with TFS a world without non- true fans so basically every fan of LAM and people who were netural were murdered. Simon was also killed and Chu took over fox corperation.

He has made it illegal to produce LAM and now makes abridged series into television series. He has LK on his side so his abridged series can be a Tv Series. Alucard joined Chulance and he sent all fictional characters back to their worlds. No one has acess to fan power except Chu now and they went back in time Chulance killed kid buu and kira so Kuu is gone don't bring him back Evil or Very Mad seriously.

Chulance;*Returns* Okay than let's go Activates Molly's power teleporting them to Fox. Okay let's kill Masters and them before they alter time*Freezes time except for the group and uses a gun to shoot bullets through Masters head killing him.

Erika:Crap run

Wongs&James:Right!*All three get in a Jeep and try to escape. As Chulance uses Manhattan's powers to disintegrate Masters completly*

What, you don't like a obvious Kid Buu rip off of a character except he's a lot stronger with SSJ powers. Or is that you just don't like the fact he keeps breaking your mind control and going crazy. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Those reasons and many more now post!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 04, 2009 10:13 am

Me: Dam...I have no choice...fine I'll...help...

"Makes a weird signal to Dante"(YOU DID NOT SEE THAT, YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT)

Dante:...Got it...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 04, 2009 2:29 pm

[...Im still kinda confused X D]
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://jessicaraine.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 2:50 pm

(Were in the past trying to prevent Masters,Erika,Wongs, and Chow from making a prequel to DBE about when piccolo came to earth. We killd Masters but the others escaped to get a teenage Masters before he was corrupted and played piccolo. )

Chulance:Good let's wipe out DBE, than we can negotiate I think the world is perfect a city for each show! DBZ has a country, and I guess I can bring back netural people and given them a large island. Now were does James Marsters live?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 04, 2009 3:10 pm

[and where am i at this point?]
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm

(With us..........)
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Raine Mon May 04, 2009 3:23 pm

(kay)
Jessie: masters is in california I think
Jessica Raine
Jessica Raine
Disfunctional robot
Disfunctional robot

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 pm

What happened to me anyway, am I with you guys or what?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 04, 2009 4:13 pm

"Meanwhile back at the present"(I remind you you hear nothing of this)

Mimi: I'M SICK OF THIS!
Tai: I know. They went ahead and left us behind...and we can't even fight.
Takeru: Armor digi-volution still works, but Lol told us to stay put.
Revy: I'm just as pissed of as the rest of you, but Lol is right. The fuckers from TFS and LK are about the same as that little bitch Chulance, so we can't do anything. It's up to Lol, Dante and Noddy know. And I'm gonna kill that bastard Alucard.
Daisuke(Davis): I still say we attack.
Iori(Cody): And where will that get us?
Izzy: Well, there is one thing...the formula for the powers Noddy mentioned.
Matt: What about it?
Izzy: If you could find it...somehow.
Matt: But Chulance said only he and TFS knew how to make it. So how do we get it?
Revy: Well...there's always >XD
Mimi: That look scares me.
Miyako(Yolei): Same.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 4:50 pm

(Lol, that was funny reminding us we can't hear it unless Chulance has anti-time hearing)(Justin is with us)

Chulance: Wait Masters used to play Milton Fine that's when he use to be great now he's an evil motha fucker! So this is him when he's still "innocent" I suppose we'b be murdering innocent I just like Smallville kay. Actually we can change history all this war and blood-shed that happanned.

Alucard: Wasn't it your fault

Chulance:Shut up Alu!

Alucard*Mutters* Darn it!

Chulance: Let's go to his house kidnap him and lead Wongs,Chow, and Erika into a trap!*Uses Molly's power and teleports us outside the house*

James Masters:*Arrives at super speed*I love playing Milton Fine in Smallville hmm what's this an invation to a movie?

Chu:*Freezes time and takes the envlope disintegrating it and erasing James memory of finding it he unfreezes time and renders the group invisible*

Masters:I'm going inside to watch DBZ:

Chu*Hears DBE members the remianig three and creates a gun*Come on guys now to save the future!*Contacts TFS.LK, who apear* He smiles having a plan to "Save" the past.

Chulance*Fires bullets at Erika who dodges until Alucard fires a bullet through her stomach,chest, legs and head multiple times.

Alucard*Moves at super speed delivering blows to random members of DBE piccolo severents and telekentically rips Masters up.

Chulance:Darn it! Come on*uses gun to shoot bullets flying everywhere some hitting innocent people as he charges James Wong and Stephen Chow who fuse into Japhen Chong he flares up using rape DBZ fans to send us all flying.

Chulance:Come on you guys help out*goes SSJ2!!*AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon May 04, 2009 5:51 pm

Tai: He's gone...now's are chance
Revy: Hey...what's that?

"A glint in the sky suddenly becomes bigger and bigger, and Gl appears."

Simon: WHO THE HELL TO YOU THINK I AM!!!???

"He rams the Gl into Fox HQ, and starts reacking havoc"

Chulance: I am here,
Simon: No you're not...that's just a copy, a fail safe
Chulance: It's still enough.
Simon: Well see.

Sora: Wait How did he know...we would have a break...
Joe: Most likely, he didn't
Agumon: Hey Tai, I feel funny...and glow-y

"suddenly all the Digimon start to glow."

Izzy: This energy signal...it's the same as...the robot.
Revy: It's spiral energy...it can be used to warp reality when one desires it enough...what the fuck it's doing in your Digimon, only that crazy bastard Simon knows.
Davis: Warp reality...grant wishes...like that time.
Miykoto: Like that time, in the fight with MaloMyotismon.
Takeru: That's right...when we...Let's do it?
Tai: Right...what?
Hikari: Just wish for all the Digimon forms of our friends to fight at the same time.
Mimi: Let's do it then
Joe: But...not you're right. Now is not time for doubts
Matt: Ready guys.
Sora: Let's go.
Tai: Time to end it!

Revy: Now I get Noddy.

"Back in the past"

Dante: Wait..they're all busy...now's the time

"Slips away unseen"

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 05, 2009 8:18 am; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 pm

*Is somewhere doing something*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 9:32 pm

Chulance*Warps Justin to our location* Help us kill Japhen Chong so we can destroy DBE for good!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 04, 2009 9:36 pm

Ok...
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 9:37 pm

Chulance: No time to explain just fight!

Japhen Chong: We will win*Unleases anti DBz blasts to injure
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 04, 2009 9:40 pm

So... do we all have powers now?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlaloc Mon May 04, 2009 9:59 pm

Somewhere else, Eriko Tamura was running away trying to get shelter from the true Dragon Ball fans. She managed to hide in some old abandoned warehouse.

She reached over to the darkest area and sit down there trying to catch her breath. As she was relaxing, all of the sudden she felt something in her neck, it was a dart; to be more precise; a tranquilizer dart. Despite She was able to remove it, she fell down losing herself.

A day passed by and she woke up. Tamura was still trying to get conscience, and as soon as she did; she freaked up but noticed she couldn't say something as she had a gag ball in her mouth. She was hanging from her arms in the middle of a giant room with all sorts of bondage and torture devices.

She struggled to break free but it was pointless. Then someone came in, it was Tlaloc and spoke to Eriko Tamura.

-"Hello Tamura san! Welcome to my playground. You know, watching that film of yours it was a torture to real loving fans of Dragon Ball. Now, you will have to pay for your sins with the tortures I will apply to you. But maybe unlike that movie, you might enjoy this. So let's have fun! Shall we?"

Tlaloc
Payaso Tenebroso
Payaso Tenebroso

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 04, 2009 10:01 pm

Chulance: Yeah I gave them back Justin help!*Gets in gurren Lagann*

(Simon is dead Chu killed him. too late to change it now he's back0

TFS,Lk,Chu, and Alucard battle Japhen Chow. as Chu becomes super Gurren Lagann
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 04, 2009 10:14 pm

*Goes SSj and starts firing ki blast at Chow.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

(I mentioned I brought back everyone you killed, and you didn't kill them again)

Me: Well, this is hard?
Alucard: how about you help?
Me: Who me? Fine..."Sigh"

"I get up and blast Chung/Wong in the face with an Ice blast"

Me: Crap...it didn't work...oh well, guess I can't help much XD.

Back in the present

MetalGarurumon: Cocytus Breath!

"MetalGarurumon hits Chu clone square on with is attack, but he seems unfazed"

Chu Clone: You can't beat me, and that you just have to learn to accept.
Simon: I ain't gonna die again got it?!
Izzy: If we could only find his weak stop somehow...
Revy: Well, the fucker seems to only focus on those that approach the Fox building so maybe...
Izzy: Yeah, he's bound to the building...if we destroy he building...Tai! Matt!
Tai: What?
Izzy: Tell WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon and Omnimon to focus the Chulance clone. Tell the Simon to help. The others attack the building, and bring it down.
Sora: Right!
Davis: Imprialdramon will help the WarGreymon and the others.
Tai : GET HIM!

"The Gurren Lagann attacks the Chu clone, but he easily dodges and brings the mech down."

Simon: No...way

"MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon both attack at the same time, but Chu grabs hold of MetalGarurumon by the mouth and throws at WarGreymon, sending them crashing to the floor with great force."

Tai: What!?
Matt: Just like that he...

"He then teleports just under Omnimon and punches him into the air, appearing next to him and kicking him into Imprialdramon, sending them both into an adjacent building."

Davis: So easy.
Ken: It's like they don't exist...
Chu: Next?

Back in the past

"Dante is running down a street, seemingly looking for something"

Dante: I gotta find him, before it's to late!

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Tue May 05, 2009 8:39 am

Justin: This has gone long enough, every lets do a combined kamehameha.

*cups hands*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 05, 2009 9:00 am

Me: Whatever.

"I stretch my hands outward and prepare for a huge Ice Wave"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next