Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Discuss all faults of movies based off comics/anime/books

3 posters

Go down

Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Empty Discuss all faults of movies based off comics/anime/books

Post by Chulance Mon May 11, 2009 3:59 pm

Well here'a a topic to discuss ALL movies modern television incluing Dragonball Evolution.

Dark Knight(Faults)
Joker dosen't have his signature Joker Gas.
There was no physical fight between Joker and Batman despite the fact he's one of the greatest fighters and adreneline makes him faster/stronger.
The Joker just used guns none of his signature techniques

Dragonball Evolution(Faults)
Goku's happy go lucky peronality was gone.
Bulma had black hair instead of blue hair.
Goku was almost killed by a bullet.
Mai was a shape-shifter
Piccolo was the wrong color.
Goku could airbend(WRONG ANIME!)

Wolveirne Origins:
Wolveirne was am emo like DBE Goku
Sabertooth never wore a costume
Deadpool never wore a costume
Deadpool's skin was still caucasion looking despite the fact it should be grat due to his desease which he survives due to his healing factor.
Deadpool wasn't funny.
Deadpool was given 50 powers and lost his mouth

Add more movies and more to the list
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Left_bar_bleue100/100Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Empty Re: Discuss all faults of movies based off comics/anime/books

Post by Nikku Tue May 12, 2009 4:25 am

This post might contain spoilers;

The Dark Knight -
- Overrated... I mean EXTREMELY overrated.
- Couldn't hear a thing that Batman said.
- Joker's items weren't gimmicky and colorful.
- Too many monolgues said by every single character.
- How did nobody see that a school bus just exited a bank?
- Joker's plans were too well orchestrated. I mean, every single one was like perfect.
- Gave birth to Dark Knight fanboys...

X-Men 3 -
- They should've focused solely on the Dark Phoenix storyline and not added any "cure" stuff. At least wait untill an X-Men 4 to do a cure storyline. Both plots were too big and neded a movie by themselves.
- Cyclops had fuck all screen time and got killed off within 30 minutes of the film. He went out like a punk.
- The bit where Magneto just left a cured Mystique.
- Pyro and Iceman just suddenly seemed to hate each other's guts.
- Rogue actually got cured.
- The fact that they called it "The Last Stand" as if to say "Right, no more X-Men movies! I mean, its only a series capable of having tons of movies, but no we're calling it the LAST stand so there! Well... we might do a few Origins movies after this one..."
- Angel was shown heftily in the promotion for the film, even showing up in an X-Men uniform of his own on official posters and stuff. But what did he do in the movie? He had about 3 seconds of screen time, 2 lines and just flew around. He didn't even don a uniform!
- "I'm the Juggernaught BITCH!!" Seriously, the minute Vinnie Jones said "Don't you know who I am?" I rolled my eyes because I knew what was coming next. And the audio commentary at that part... the director and others sound like immature teenagers talking about the parody...

Catwoman -
- No Gotham City, no Selina Kyle, no mention of Batman, nothing to do with the comics at all, other than the name.
- Halle Berry getting mouth to mouth resesitation from a CGI cat was disturbing.
- Too many swirling around camera angles.
- It looked too brown/orange in the shots.
- How can that idiot policeman not figure out that his girlfriend is Catwoman!?
- The CGI was so obviously CGI.

Dragonball Evolution -
- Everything.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Left_bar_bleue100/100Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Discuss all  faults of movies based off comics/anime/books Empty Re: Discuss all faults of movies based off comics/anime/books

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 8:45 am

Where to start XD

X-Men:
-First film...why the fuck did Wolverine get so much screen time, and where the fuck is...Gambit...Angel...Beast...what the fuck! Iceman...etc. I mean, of five original, only 2 guys where there...come on, that's bullshit.

-Second film. So now, Iceman is a some teenager, and Rogue as the hots for him....WHERE THE FUCK IS GAMBIT! And...well that's about it. This one was rather nice actually. I liked the first better, but this one was a bit more true...not counting beast appearing as a human, and in the next as a fully mutated blue man...what the fuck? And Nightcrawler. Picture what they did to Deadpool and that's what they did to Nightcrawler. And what was the point of the Jubilee cameo...just to say you put her in?

- Third film. I demand to know where is Gambit at this point...and did I hear right....THEY KILLED CYCLOPS. WTF!!!!! And still Wolverine is like some kind of super guy that gets all the attention. I mean I like him but still. And Rogue get's cured. A central part of her character was always her ability to deal with it, not matter how bad it got...fuck this shit. And was that Juggernaut.

All these are minor things, save for Wolverine's god complex, lack of Gambit, Nightcrawler and Rogue taking the cure that is.

X-Men Origins: Well this is beautiful. Nice screw up here...I finally get Gambit, only no Rogue in association, and it's for what...5 minutes? And then Deadpool. I basically believe this was the single greatest screw up they accomplished in the movie series. Might as well slap a new name, because it was an original character. And then all the minor cameos of characters that should get a lot more screen time continue. What is this, Bakura in YGO TAS?

Dark Night: The joker was lacking a good background and better thematic (the gas, his bombs and gadgets etc) but other than that, it was a good movie. Not overrated because it's a gem. If all LAMs where like it(in terms of keeping the feel of the original), then we wouldn't be having this discussion

DBE: Everything, from the plot to the feel, all wrong.

FF: This one was also very bad. They got The Human Torch right, and the rest was left highly unfinished. FF: Silver Surfer followed suit. That Galactus was just bad as hell.

Transformers: Nothing really. Maybe to focused on the humans, but other than that, they did good.

That's about it.

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Catwoman(2004) Fail of a movie, but Halle Berry has some balls and my respect. She accepted her Razzie in person, and then actually gave a huge middle finger to WB for it...epic win right there.

Last edited by lol1991 on Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Transformers waS HORRIBLE! They made up human characters and ignored all plots from the comics. In FF the human torch was horrible. Surfer was bad the whole movie was horrible! Dark knight had hundreds of problems al X men films were rape to the true X men.

Yeah Nikku you know how to criticize!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Transformers waS HORRIBLE! They made up human characters and ignored all plots from the comics. In FF the human torch was horrible. Surfer was bad the whole movie was horrible! Dark knight had hundreds of problems al X men films were rape to the true X men.

Yeah Nikku you know how to criticize!

You can't consider little aspects here and there major flaws. They changed a lot of things true, BUT do you know there is about 40 years of history behind X-Men. We would have to put much more counting all the comics from the character alone. All that in three movies. They did a good job.

The Dark Knight. Overrated my ass. See things are not overrated just because they have a lot of fans. They need to suck and have a lot of fans TDK didn't suck. The Joker was a perfect match, if you discounting the origin and the gadget (aka character background). So what? It's still Joker in behavior and attitude. Just because his insanity doesn't come from overbleach doesn't take that away from him

Finally, Transformers sucked? In which dimension was that? Transformers was awesome. I said they focused a bit to much on the humans, but did you see the CGI on that movie? They made a LAM like that and managed to get those robots...they aren't made of money you know. They have a lot, but not enough to pull of a LAM with only robots. Plus I liked the way Bumblebee meet the human guy (can't remember the name). The romance part was too much, but that part was nice.

And I said FF sucked. The Human Torch was not wrong. He grew up, like all people. In the beginning, he was a cocky bastard. Really no other way to describe it. But the rest sucked, you won't me say other wise.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Tue May 12, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh crap now you've made me angry you don't like me when I'm angry!!!! LOL Hulk rip off but still; I'm pissed! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad After All DBE has done I can't beleive it.

As a Fan I care about the "little" aspects some say it's "litte" aspects that Goku's a teenager they ruined Joker they based off him of the horrible The Batman Joker just a lot worse.They are Major flaws they messed up Joker they change a lot and there NOT suppose to. I hate everyone in the lam business and hope bad things happen to him every LAM aside from Watchmen is bad spiderman,hulk all of them!

They did a BAD job and I'm sad to see somone suppor them. Dark knight had over 100 problems. TDK sucked the Joker was NOTHING like the comics they ruiend his origin! Sad They took away his main fighitng style aka his wack gadgets and made him a wimp! He was not insane enough he was still sane! Joker laughs at everything! He was horriible Batman was messed up and even smiled a few times! HE SMILED! There was no Robin! and they killed his lam created girlfrind. Harvey sucked as well.

Transformers sucked this dimension and every other one in existence. Transformers made me cry and I was sick until this day! They had special effects and ignored the comics. Sam Witwicky and his girlfriend. It's teenage drama during a robot war god damn it it was awful! Steven can really make bad movies I wouldn't be suprised if one of his best friends was Wong. Their were only FIVE autobots and the Allspark what da hell? They weren't found in a cave and Megatron and the deciptcons weren't trying to take over the world with the energon pieces.

Human Torch sucked no mention of his dad's death,skrulls, or fact of why he likes mechanics. He was horrible and a cliche rip off of the average gangster. Doom's origin was warped and Sufer/Galactus is too bad to put in words.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 12, 2009 4:45 pm

You do realize they still have more sequels for the FF planed. They still need to close some stuff. I'm always count on that when I analise a LAM.

And Transformers. I said that the romance was to much, and that they focused a bit to much on the humans. Do I have to say it again?

TDK. Joker=Epic win. He was by no means a perfect adaptation, but unlike other comic book character transferred to the big screen he was awesome. He created a new brand of insane. He lost his theme, but was still the Joker to me. Never thought I would meet someone that missed the laughing...LOL! And Batman was sad...The Joker made that movie win by itself. Then the feel it gave off made it Epic Win.

Spiderman...Hulk (the most recent). All changed in the plot, but kept to the feel and origins. See, you analise this to the last detail. You can't do that or you'll never be happy. Watchmen was awesome, but it had a very different ending...so what? It was till Watchmen. The same thing to a bit bigger degree happens in other movies.

Ironman was also win. And I'm still waiting to see if they can pull off a good Captain America (I doubt it, but let's give them a chance...just don't let Fox near it. I am destrustful of them.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down