Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising part 14.

+2
FunnyGuy
justinlynch3
6 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising part 14.

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:23 pm

*Tiffany teleported into Milo's arms once back at Genosha giving him a hug.*

Tiffany: WHOOO!! We won. Smile

*She created some clay birds which flew into the air, exploding like fireworks in a way. The rest has gone back to their normal human form.*

Tesla: God I've been waiting to do that.
Luke: You said it.
Justin: Nice work Hard Metal.
Luke: Thanks Soft Metal.
Tesla: What are you two...?
Justin: Just nick names.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

"As Milo hugs Tiffiany, he returns her to her original level of power, and teleports her into her bed sleeping."

Milo: She has potential, one day she'll learn to master her abilities on her own, she'll be very powerful indeed, with maturity, she may wield incredible amounts of power.
Marie: Milo we won!
Milo : Yup.

"Milo hugs Marie, and kisses her, the two teleporting to his Lake house, while the Government is an uproar, HAMMER agents are scared, many leaving HAMMER, and the organization as a whole falling apart, chaos reining, criminals happy that there robotic pursuers are gone."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising part 14. - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:56 pm

"Aaron was also dealing with the backlash in his own way. He had sent several of his men to help the government deal with the chaos. Near walks into the living room of the mansion"

Near: Are you sure this is a good idea?
Aaron: HAMMER is toast...and agreeing with Milo's methods or not, this is what we wanted. With the gone, it's all about who scores the most points. And if I can score them...I'll get my old position as the head of security of whatever agency replaces them
Near: So you're basically kissing ass to them to get your job back?
Aaron: And when I do...SHIELD comes back. No matter the name it comes back under...it comes back. And so do the Avengers
Near: This assuming everything goes well enough
Aaron: At this point...anything is better. Chaos around the world, anti mutant sentiments...the SXM are terrorist...and I doubt even I can change that. All I can do is hope to keep them safe...

----

"Yamairo and Isabel were alone in a hallway, heading towards the downstairs floor"

"Isabel": Yamairo...why are you still angry? We...defeated a major enemy correct?
Yamairo: I know...it's just...did we need to act the way we did?
"Isabel": "sigh"...must you always be this preoccupied with everyone else. You're happy...you're free. Worry about yourself
Yamairo: Yeah bu-

"Yamairo is forced to stop midway by Isabel kissing him passionately on the lips"

"Isabel": And if you wont...I'll make you do it
Yamairo: Since when are you this straight forward
"Isabel":...now that you mention it, I have no idea. But...I don't seem to care as well. It's quite amusing.

"She pushes Yamairo back into the room area of the upper floor"

----

Me: OH YEAH! WE BAD!

"Me, Harry and Rachel were having a few drinks in the living room, partying along with the others."

Rachel: Seriously though...HAMMER surrendered pretty quickly
Harry: I don't think they had much of a choice there eh eh
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:07 pm

"Hours Later Milo made his way out of bed with Marie, who was still sleep, he quickly made his costume appear around him, and he teleported into the Ventro Mansion, it had been a while since he'd been here, he'd called a meeting of the Illuminati, although he didn't like it, with Namini as the new Sorcerers Supreme, she was in this "Secrete" group, and so as he arrived in the meeting room, Ganta, Kano, Son, Aaron, Namini, Fawkes, and Alex where there."

Milo: Alright gang, I'm sorry I'm late, I fell asleep.
Ganta: Ventro, that is alright, my people are grateful to you, for vanquishing the corrupt Land-dwellers.
Milo: Thanks Ganta, alright as you know HAMMER's been beaten, there's a good chance SHIELD might come back, maybe not who knows, what do you guys think about this whole situation?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Aaron: I'm already kissing the president's ass to get back in his good graces. With some luck, whatever happens, I'll be the head of it...and something else Milo, what you did...was reckless. Very reckless. I mean...anti-mutant sentiment is at an all time high. And frankly...no matter how you slice it, you're officially criminals now. You should have handled this...softer
Fawkes: Yer joking right Stark? Things were going down the hill fast! What were you expecting them to do? They released Jorgan's virus, Sandra and her kid died. They lost it
Aaron: It was not the heroic thing to do!
Fawkes: Sometimes...heroism isn't what's needed.

"Son and Namini, who were largely out of this entire situation, kept to themselves"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:25 pm

"Milo was glad that Fawkes was supporting him, Alex was just accessing the situation, Ganta was just happy the HAMMER agents who had driven him away from his home had suffered, and Kano said nothing he'd been a fugitive, he lost everything all thanks to HAMMER, anything he said regarding the HAMMER situation would be very biased."

Milo: So were criminals now? What were we before? We've been persecuted, hunted, I couldn't let everyone put up with this, Dave is in tears, he lost his family, mutants are human beings, and I won't allow them to be mistreated.
Alex: I see Milo's point,but when Aaron says softer, perhaps something more stealthy. Such as Using Telepathy or unleashing your own virus of sorts, but at least what you've done has brought down HAMMER, plus Aaron you should be grateful you have a chance to get back in power now.
Ganta: But me, and Kano have no chance of regaining our positions.
Kano: Maybe you do, but me, hell no, I'm classified as a Terrorist, heh, funny thing if we were actually terrorists..well, then the people would have real fear.
Milo: Maybe they need real fear? For the past five years, it's been conflict after conflict, the Mutant Rights Bill barely lasted a year, Maybe it's time we take some initiative take some control, enforce our rights by force, change things, I mean I can't allow innocent people to suffer because there different, it's time we establish some control in the world.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 pm

Aaron: But...if you start enforcing your rights..you're taking away the rights of others

"Namini continues silent but lets out a snort"

Aaron: Something to add newby?
Namini: Actually...that "your rights end when another's begin" is all hopeful wishing by whoever spoke it. Whoever has power is the justice. I'm not going to pretend I care for either side in this conflict but...if Milo wishes to enforce his own version of justice, I doubt any can stop him. Both from a literal point of view, and from talking it out. But...if it then comes back to bite him, that too will be his fault. So long as he doesn't kill people on the way...
Aaron: it's still dictatorship and unjust-
Namini: And what have mutants been going through? Aaron Stark, like I said, this is not of my concern...but I wont pretend that I don't somewhat agree with taking action...and from there, we'll see...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Milo: Aaron, I don't intend to keep power to keep enforcement forever, but the world needs to change, and the situation for my kind, for the whole superhero community continues to worsen.
Ganta: I must agree, my kind is also persecuted, not as much as mutants, but enough that I can feel there pain, and understand what they go through.
Kano: Even me, the all powerful Asgardian God, has dealt with the darker side of humanity, I felt anger, I wanted to destroy every last one of them, infact if not for the fact that I was severly injured, and drained of the odinforce, and Runes I might have, but everything happens for a reason
Alex: But persecution must not, even the X Force has been working between the lines, This Enforcing might be good for a while.
Milo: Then it's settled, we each have a massive influence on the superhero Community, we'll do our best to deal with this situation, alright guys. Everyone involved with the Enforcement project, will be called the X Lords, I'll get the SXM informed. Were done with this meeting unless anyone has anything to contribute, concerns and such.

Last edited by Chulance on Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 pm

*Tesla was with the others, including Chulance enjoying the celebrations.*

Tesla: Imagine, no more HAMMER after us.
Luke: Maybe we get peace for more then a week. Razz
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Dracarot: (to Tesla and Luke) I doubt that, seeing as by destroying HAMMER we just created a power vaccumn that could allow for something worse to arise. Once it's been filled and depending on how it's filled we might have peace, but don't get your hopes up just yet...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:28 pm

"Zach put his hand on Dracarot's shoulder."

Zach: The World's current situation will continue to worsen, blood, death, destruction, war, racism, the Apocaylpse, Dracarot it's coming I SEE IT IT's COMING ITS COMING OH MY FUCKING GOD! THE BLOODSHED THE WAR THE HOROOR OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

"Zach fell to his knees having a breakdown, before slamming his head against the ground, moments later he got up, walked over to the table, and grabbed a slice of pizza, some chips, and took a seat opening a soda can."

Zach: mmmhmm good pizza.
Chulance: Yea, and Drac don't be such a downer
Emma: Yea Dracy be happy! Smile
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:29 pm

Me: Yeah Drac, your right about that but...we just have to trust things will go better this time

---

Aaron: Damn it guys...fine. But I'm not on board for this. I'll just go about this the right way. I'll reinstate SHIELD and work on that angle

Son: I just have this to add Milo. Be careful. Power can be...corrupting. Especially to those who actively seek it out. Be careful my friend. All of you

Namini: Well...if we're done here...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:33 pm

Dracarot: *smiles* I guess your right, but I'm NOT going as far as to have *points to Zach* whatever he's having, I want to keep my wits about me...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Tesla: Just take the good times as they roll, it's all we can do Drac.

*Meanwhile.*

Virus: Well well, looks like SXM has done something useful for once.
Jason: That they have.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Rachel: I think that's a good smart move there...

"James walks into the room, taking a sip of soda. Harry hands his head upside from the couch to talk to him"

Harry: Hey James! Where's Yama?
James: With Isabel.

"James sits down on the couch and calmly takes a sip of the soda."

James: So I heard something about war?
Me: Just Zach being drunk
James: He's not far off. Whoever takes the place of HAMMER is going to have quite the situation. Regardless of who it is, things are going to get worse before they get better
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Tesla: I suppose. *sigh* Hmm, how long till you think Sandra returns anyway. I'm sure a virus or whatever isn't going to keep her down.
Justin: Who knows. Wait and see I suppose.
Luke: I can assume Dave is understandably not doing to well with all this, huh James.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:44 pm

Dracarot: Well at least I'm not the only pragmatic person here, though hopefully not to the extent *points at Zach* he says thats just downright disheartening, and what do you expect from Dave with what happened to Sandra, ALl of us would, or have *eyes Emma* done the same thing if what happened to Dave happened to us.
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:47 pm

Zach: EH! We should be happy, if anything goes wrong, we just kick more ass, you know the usual, hahaha.

"He walks over to Harry, Filipe, and Rachel, after finishing some pizza slices, he'd grabbed a drink of his own, and made his way over to friends, raising his glasses."

Zach: Cheers, for a victory over HAMMER!
Chulance: YEA!
Mikey: I did enjoy clobbering those racist pricks
Kathy: I'm just glad to be back at the team, I might miss being the interrogation asset of the FBI.
Milo: Thanks Son, I understand, and I'll do my best not to let the power get to my head, It was nice seeing you, tell everyone I said Hi, and I hope you guys are doing well, I just wish we could meet more often. Well then I guess the meeting is over.
Alex: I suppose so, come on Fawkes, let's see if we can get the X-Force involved in this X Lords Project, I actually want to speak to you about something.

"He took out a device, teleporting them back to the X Force base where Ledge, and Frank were drinking beer, and watching TV, and with Amber training Keeth had returned to the base, and was in the weight room, Back in the meeting room Milo took Ganta, and brought him to the Atlanteon Resting Quarters, and Kano brought himself, and Aaron back to the Avengers Mansion."

Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:51 pm

"As they arrive at the front lobby, someone is waiting for them"

Fawkes: Arthur?
Arthur: Old man! Long time no see
Fawkes: "sigh"...I'm sorry you had to come here, but we agreed on this being the emergency plan anyway. She's here. Probably up in the guest room
Arthur: Thanks...I can't thank you enough
Fawkes: Just doin' my job kid

Arthur: Your face shows slight signs of relief, which means you're probably happy that bomb didn't do me in. And the fact you're even showing that shows you're letting time catch up
Fawkes: Hardly...you're just too good

"The two shake hands like old friends as Arthur goes up the stairs. Fawkes sighs"

Fawkes: So Alex, what did you want to talk about?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Dracarot: *smirks* Em, think I should play a little joke on Zach here, or would it be to destructive if he started panicing, you did say I needed to lighten up...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Luke: Ah, it'll be alright.

*He patted Drac on the back.*

Luke: Go have some fun.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:00 pm

Alex: Keel, aka Punisher, we had his memories altered, got him away from us, he'd out killing people, I think we should bring him back to the team, he may have snapped, but in the end he was right, we did eventually have to go against HAMMER, and we need all the help we can get, plus I can see him being one of the people who helps with this X Lords plan, and my idea was we turn the X Force into the X Lord's personal hit squad, and focus on bringing down the remnants of HAMMER, with anti mutant hysteria like it is, there's bound to be unofficial HAMMER activity.

"Ledge who'd been overhearing this thanks to his enhanced senses, just came in with his claws drawn, finishing a beer, he crumpled it up, and tossed it into a nearby trash can."

Ledge: Count me in, I feel lazy spending all my damn time here, walking around, watching CNN, I need to be out there, helping out people, and killing bad people.
"Emma grinned."
Emma: Sure Drac, I've been wanting something cool to happen! Plus seeing your new powers would be cool.

"Zach just laughed, seeing all sorts of Possibilities, combined with his drunken ed state, it was a virtual mess."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm

Dracarot: Alrighty, this will be a repeat performance of our little New York escape though, messing with the drunk dude... *puts up non detection field on Zach's right arm, but keeping the beer visible in his hand* this ought to be good...
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

"Zach looks down at his hands, and laughs, unable to detect his hands he cant move them, he laughs."

Zach: HAHA! my arms are gone haha, another possibility, what could have happened haha..drinks.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dracarot Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 pm

Dracarot: .... OK then .... let's see what happens if I extend it to the beverage but leave the glass, that should get a better reaction....
Dracarot
Dracarot
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next