Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:23 pm

*As they talk Sandra pauses to give Dave Troy's location.*

Sandra: Hey Dave, just follow Troy, see if you could talk to him. He's still out looking for Milo. And to give Katy a little more privacy, she's closer to me then you, so she might open up about something else.

justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:13 pm

Chulance: Without our powers were screwed, Zach is the only one with a chance, and alone he's not much of a swiss army knife.
Zach: I can find one easier then you can.
Chulance: Yeah whatever we should be focused,
Zach: "Sighs" Right Right.
Dale: Heh don't worry if anything I understand what that title brings, aside from a hell of alot of magic. And Keeth knows a thing or two about titles.
Keeth: Yeah title talk, we still haven't found Amber, your sister.
Dale: True but this Outer God is what she was pursueing so were close, maybe Dante got involved with it too.
Keeth: Damn it alright, how do we find the key? We just wait around Illiria's island until the Templars summon the God of order and we all become fundies?
Leviathan: Your father won't like that, and I do quite enjoy this job. You won't believe how many foolish humans cross by here, by accident or greed, some demons seek power and the treasures beyond. I've heard your father is back upstairs again, how do you intend to deal with him, hell what's in it for me if you do conquer the earth?
"Milo just smiles."

Milo: Naw I just wanted to drop by to ask you a question. That Academy, well I know your really good at martial arts, I remember when we sparred when I had my powers turned off, was wondering if you'd help with some self defense courses at the Academy, and while I was here if you wanted to go with me to this Italian and Steak Restaurant just opened on the Eiffel Tower a few weeks ago.
Dave: Got it Got it, when this is over we get back to playing Catch Me Rape me. Alright I'll find Troy, calm him down.

"Dave leaves teleporting out of the house and leaving to find Troy."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Lucifer: Well...I don't know, I honestly didn't expect you to even ask. I suppose you can rule the seas of Earth or something. And I have a way of dealing with my Father. Will you allow passage?

----

Marie: Yes on the first and...ah what te hell, yes on tah second too"

----

Namini: No, I just dropped by to check on a few books. And to see if you need anything from this place before we leave. I have a feeling that island is going to be guarded already
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:23 pm

Tesla: *sigh* Damnit.

*As Sandra turned her attention back to Katy, we switch our attention to Dave who arrives on a roof top seeing Troy fly by him overhead, Sandra's directions leading him right to Troy. He appeared to be leaving the tower after failing to find Milo there.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:33 pm

Leviathan: the Vast Seas of Earth, I've always wanted them under my domain. You have yourself a deal, if you fail you managed to overpower me, and I was too fearful to tell anyone. "Smiles" You may pass.
"Milo kisses Marie on the right cheek,."

Milo: Alrighty then. I'm really thankful for the help with the school, be seeing ya.

"Milo vanished reappearing on Genosha when he felt an immense cosmic power, he instantly gathered the power cosmic as the force arrived shaking the earth, and a woman was seen smiling."

Milo: Death?
Death: In the Flesh Milo. Well in this physical form, I've just come to warn you of something. Not you specifically but many can hear me, Resurrection or revival of any kind is now against the Cosmic Balance. I mean it always has been, but beings like me and Eternity have not concerned ourselves with what we assumed were trivial matters, however they are not. The Balance has been disrupted and as we speak many are suffering, Basically if your dead your dead, even if you go against this we'll stop you, if you manage the consequences will be severe.
Milo: Random
Death: Oh no come now Milo, Fusion, The Savior,Protector of the Universe, think I'm sure you have an ability or too to check if not just use my level of Cosmic Awareness to see what's going on, now then if you will.

"Death vanished heading to SXML's tower main kitchen to get a snack before vanishing, Milo looked down."

Milo: No more coming back..well..fuck. If I need too, I'll find a way to bypass that, I wonder how that applies to Phoenix Hosts might a swell warn Sandra, but she probably heard Death's message.

"Milo vanished reappearing near Sandra and Katy, seeing the two bonding."

Milo: Sandra sorry to interrupt, you heard Death's message right. Just wanted to tell you keep the family safe, we don't need to go to war with Death, Eternity and them. It wouldn't even be considered war, the things they'd do to us, to humans. I don't know if you and the other hosts can revive, anyway I need to get back to my room, Danny and Amy want to throw some huge ass party. And Since I have a date what the hell. Anyway I'll be going now if that's all.

"Milo vanished reappearing in the tower literally the moment Troy was flying out."
Dave: Troy Troy chill the fuck out man! Why the hel are you after Milo, he just did something he's the POTU maybe some cosmic order said he had to fix shit.
Zach: Fuck it enough, I know your stubborn Chu but let's just fucking call Milo and the others and fucking wreck Neil.
Chulance: Wha damn it alright, Tesla call the SXML hot-line.
Dale: Great, well at least I have the Celestial Webbing
Keeth: Fuck let's go I've been waiting to burn shit, ever since Heaven got it's shit straight my job's been way to easy.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:45 pm

Katy: What the... no revivals?
Sandra: Hmm, this could be troublesome. But for now, it seems like that's the case. A unexpected message...

*Troy notices Dave and lands near him.*

Troy: Fix what!? What good is driving a knife in my relationship going to do? He could of cleared Joe's mind of his whole past with Katy if he wanted to help the bastard so badly!

Tesla: Finally, lets get this crap over with.

*Tesla takes her phone and dials the hot line.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:56 pm

"After about 30 minutes of searching trough books, Namini gets ready"

Namini: Alright gents...lets go

"And they disappear, reappearing just outside the island. As predicted, the entire place is filled with paramilitary vehicles and troops. Just then Keeth and Dale notice they're floating"

Namini: I have us hidden. Lets search for a safe place to land

----

Lucifer: Alright then

"Lucifer goes back up. As he emerges, we see a shot of the planes beyond the lake...countless demons, the entire legions of hell, have gathered around. The 72 of Solomon leading them"

Lucifer: Excellent...Baal! You lead the offensive
Baal: Yes sir...
Lucifer: And here...we...go!

"Lucifer vanishes, as Baal gives the command to the demon army to move towards the Hellmouth"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:59 pm

Dave: "Sighs" Fine fine wait isn't that Milo right there, I mean I know your not teleporter but I'm looking at him int he window making a ham sandwich. I have to go do something Sandra needs me, you should talk to Katy, and if you want go kick Joe's ass.

"Dave vanished reappearing in the arcade on Genosha, while Milo was making a ham-sandwhich for himself and Death, finishing he brought them to Death who began eating hers and Milo sat down eating his own."

Death: Sorry about the negation of your New Testament Miracles, but the balance.
Milo: I'm not mad I get it, just gotta try harder to stay alive.
Chulance: Anybody pick up yet
Zach: Yeah, that's why she's talking!
Chulance: Chill
Zach: We're on the runf rom Iron Sentinels ,and I'm the only one with powers.
Dale: I'm flying like Nate, and Milo! Holy shit I finally learned to fly
Keeth: Bitch shut up this is Namini's magic.
Dale: Oh yeah..right right..magic I should have learned more of it.
Keeth: Anyway who is this, like the troops? What army or are these Templars are ready to roll,.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:26 pm

*Luke notices the phone for the hot line and picks up.*

Luke: Hel...
Tesla: Save it Luke, where the hell is Milo!
Luke: Milo... what... somewhere I guess?
Tesla: Some... for the love of, just call him, tell him to come to us. He can find us easily.
Luke: Why... and where...
Tesla: I'll fill you in later, just get someone out here.
Luke: Alright...

*Tesla hung up with a sigh.*

Tesla: About time someone picked up.

*Sandra had spread the message on to Dave about the supposed no more revivals.*

*Bringing Troy to the arcade they the two see Joe.*

Troy: Hadn't noticed Milo, he must of arrived just as I left. But this will do.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 pm

Namini: There shouldn't be a p-

"Suddenly, Namini raises a shield as a great blast of black light nearly decimates the trio"

Namini: Of course it can never be easy can it?

"Namini flings Keeth and Dale towards the ground and lets them land on their own"

Namini: Alright then...I don't know what's going on here, but...

"Namini flies toward the source of the light, and along side her, balls of energy start to form and rain down beams of light upon the ground of the island"

---

"Meanwhile, in front of the Gates of Hell (the ones that lead to Heaven) we find Lucifer, and 4 other demons. One of them is wearing a somewhat pimp outfit with lost of jewelry and sunglasses. Another seems to be a classy man, blood red suit, black hair. Another is wearing a long robe, and seems tin and unhealthy underneath, his face older than he is. The final one is a large and imposing black man, also wearing robes. All of them have demonic wings on their back"

"The red suit man speaks first"

Man: Lucifer...just why were we called?
Lucifer: Why Asmodeus? Why...to rule this great eart. Beelzebub, Mammon and Belphegor.

"He says the three names pointing at the old man, the pimp and the black man"

Lucifer: 5 of the seven hmm? I guess Satan is just to uptight about the proper order...but I doubt he'll interfere.
Beelzebub: So is this really it...huh...huh?! Are we really going to...you know...
Lucifer: Oh yes...make no mistake

"Lucifer's clothing suddenly change to that of an angels robe and armor, wielding a sword and a shield, both bright gold...yet with a darkness to them"

Lucifer: Today...we take down Heaven
Mammo: Whoa whoa...just second. Raphael and Akroma aren't a problem...what about the big boss?
Lucifer: That my friend...is up to her

"Lucifer points his sword back, and Melkor appears. Her eyes have turned blood red, but otherwise she is largely unchanged"

Mammon: Whoooo! Still...Yahweh know about her?
Lucifer: I made sure to conduct her "acquisition" while he was away. This is the final stage...everything shall go according the plan
Asmodeus: One thing though...the armies...Baal can't hope to defeat the Earth forces, especially if the Heavenly Host sends backup. And there's that one man...Milo
Lucifer: I don't expect the 72 of Solomon to do anything but distract Earth
Beelzebub: Emptying Hell just as a distraction...innovative as always Luci

"Melkor walks dead eyed towards Lucifer, as the gates begin to open

---

"As this is happening, the waters in the south Atlantic have started turning red...as the innumerable legions of hell begin to emerge from them. Baal and the 72 at their front"

Baal: FOWARD! TO RED DAWN! TO DEATH!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 am

*Troy approaches Joe and pushes him back against the wall.*

Troy: You!!
Joe: Well, hello Troy.
Troy: Don't hello me, now get this straight, leave Katy alone!!
Joe: Leave her alone... heh, all's fear in love and war.
Troy: Does that include getting Milo's help!
Joe: Milo came to me, he simply speed up the process. This was eventually happening anyway. Besides... the girl can only have fun so long. Eventually, she'll need a real man, not a.... hmm... how should I put this... coward, that would be the right term.
Troy: Coward!!
Joe: It's quite easy to get a girl to open up to you when she has feelings for you. I find it funny every time you mention a serious commitment or a child, you run the other way. How long have you kept her waiting hmm?
Troy: You got some damn nerve.

*Troy is about to create a fireball when Joe stops him.*

Joe: Hey hey, want to get transported to the arctic inside a glacier... I'll make it happen pal.
Troy: Not if your dead first.

*As Troy is about to roast Joe he is stopped again, this time by Dave who grabs hold of his free arm.*

Dave: It isn't worth it, and it'll only make you look bad. Plus... we need to be careful, we can't take death lightly anymore.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:36 pm

"Dale raises his arm as in defense, and Keeth spews his Hellfire chain from his mouth, ready to strike down anyone who attacks."

Dale: Come on what the hell now?! Military, Order Gods, Amber missing, Elves, and now The Light?! What is this an episode of Young Justice!
Keeth: Come out bitches! Face me like a man or whatever the hell you are.
Dave: And get this, Milo is eating a sandwhich with Death, I know your mad, but you heard her, we can't fuck with life and death anymore, we don't even know if Milo and Phoenix can so let's be careful, and we can go talk to Milo.

"Dave teleported himself and Troy inside the kitchen where Milo and Death were eating lunch, and Dave teleported to Joe."

Dave: And you listen..to me and listen well. I'm a teleporter, not that much of a threat but.

"Dave appeared behind Joe."

Dave: Don't fuck with my friends and my family. I've nfought hard for them, my wife, our friends, this island, our kind. If you fuck up Troy's relationship then.

"They appeared in the artic then reappeared on Genosha."

Dave: Remember this Teleportation vs Portals, instant movement always win. Call this a superpowered restraining order from Katy, K. Very Happy

"Dave vanished reappearing inside the living room of his ihouse with Sandra and Katy."

Dave: Katy! Troy went to see Milo, he seemed pretty piss. I know he can't do shit against Milo but you should probably juts see how he's doing.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Katy: He can be a bit of a hot head at times... I'll cool him down though. Sandra, thanks for you time.
Sandra: Anytime.
Katy: Thanks to you to Dave, Troy didn't cause you no trouble did he?
Dave: Nothing that couldn't be handled.

*Katy smiled and disappeared in a mist leaving Sandra and Dave alone.*

Sandra: I never thought I'd see the day, but this could go either way at the moment. *she slightly glanced at Dave* I know you meant well, but Joe is just taking advantage of opportunity's given to him. Ultimately if Katy ends up with Joe, it'll be her choice.

*Milo got a cell phone call from Luke just Katy arrived seeing Troy, Milo, and Death. Katy go's over and leads Troy over to the other side of the kitchen wanting to talk with him for a moment alone, leaving Milo to get the message from Luke sent by Tesla.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Dave: No it fucking won't. How would you feel if someone used powers to mess up our relationships. Think about this you read Joe's mind how do you know he didn't do some kind of soul deal, hell it could be a demon disguised as Milo, a shape-shifter we have so many enemies. Any sudden changes I don't buy, but.

"Dave kisses Sandra."

Dave: A Change of our outer-wear now that's something I can appreciate if you know what I mean.

"Dave teleported the two back in the room, while Milo was going to check his call from Luke on his phone. He wondered if Filipe had spread the message yet that he quit the team.."

Milo: Troy..Katy..something wrong?

"He put his phone away seeing another message from Amy."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

*Sandra smiles at Dave.*

Sandra: You hold a good point. I suppose we'll just go to Milo and ask him if this truly has you worried, and if he does confirm it, we ask why. If he doesn't know about this, then indeed something is up. As for a change in outer wear, I agree. Smile

*The two seem to whisper back and forth a bit before Troy turned to Milo.*

Troy: Yes, actually. What the hell is the deal with you giving Katy feelings for Joe?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:34 pm

Dave: Good I'm glad we agree on everything.

"Dave starts to kiss Sandra, at the tower Death seeing the events transpire vanishes with the sandwhich. Milo finishes his own and points to the counter where he'd fixed some sandwhiches."

Milo: You two want some sandwhiches? there's cokes, sprites, beers in the fridge it's loaded with drinks. Also to answer your question Troy I did not. I didn't "Give" Kathy anything or tamper with her emotions in any way, shape, or form.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm

Katy: So you never brought forth any old emotions I might of had for Joe?
Troy: We had Sandra search Joe's memory, if it isn't you, then someone looking like you is behind it. All I knows is Katy was over Joe, given the past years, for good reason. Then you put him back on a level playing field again. Cause only after Joe talked to you.
Katy: Or someone looking like you.
Troy: Did Katy start to grow close to Joe again.

Sandra: *smile* I guess now we can get back to our little game. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:45 pm

Milo: Oh I didn't do anything still. I met Joe, we talked, felt bad, Katy you were suppressing your feelings for Joe. I'm no physiologist but I can read the lines of probability and have so many powers that let me see the future. If you repressed those emotions forever then imagine the implications it could have on a potential marriage with Troy or even a plain relationship. I only saw bad things so I unexpressed the emotions if your angry then I suppose you can set me on fire, blast me with a torrent of water, I'll even turn my invulnerability off if you want considering all I'm trying to do is save my friend's relationship.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Katy: Come on Troy... let it go, he only only wanted to help...
Troy: Tsk, fine, whatever.

*Troy opened a window in the kitchen and jumped out, blasting off into the sky. Katy sighed and turned to Milo.*

Katy: I hope you won't take this the wrong way, you know Troy, he can be... stubborn at times, but he'll calm down, just give him a little time.

*Wanting to steer the conversation in another direction.*

Katy: So... what is this no more reviving thing about? And how does it affect people like you and Sandra? I guess you can't bring back others, but say something happened to one of you two, or others with self revival powers. How does this whole death think effect you guys?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Milo: I don't know and to be honest I'm not going to try and find out any time soon. The Phoenix is the entity of revival, and believe it or not the Cosmic Balance is important. It's just we usually save so many lives, we don't deal with the negative effects.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:04 pm

Katy: Well, it's true. Every time something go's down, we deal it, revives whoever died, and everything just go's back to normal. So we basically just went overboard with it. Damn, I never figured bringing people back to live would cause trouble.

*Meanwhile Tesla's group is still waiting, Tesla herself rather impatiently.*

Tesla: For fuck sake, is the SXM new motto "we'll be there... eventually". This is insane.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Milo: What do you think happens think about it? Imagine people die in an explosion, we revive them. One of them turns out to be a serial killer, and kills them. When you think about it, or rather me. How many people have I murdered by bringing the deceased back.
Chulance: Hold on call Filipe, he picks up.
Zach: Ight, Tesla call him he don't like me that much. Wait fuck call Harry, we cool wit me.

"Zach calls Harry."

Zach: Ah Boi! Tesla, and Chu lost they powers, and Mikey get ass-raped by SHIELD. Neil and Oscorp are being dicks, can you come get us bruh?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 pm

"Several Templars, wearing what look like armor of Crusades, but wielding modern (almost too modern) weaponry begin to attack Dale and Keeth"

"Meanwhile Namini has landed right at the center, and before her is a very familiar face...clad in black armor, very unlike her usual silver and blue"

Namini: Who are you...
Fathae: My name matters not
Namini: That sword...I've read about it. Although the usual version is far less demonic. What have you done to the sword of King Arthur
Fathae: It merely mimics the will of the owner

"Namini looks around. She's completely surrounded. A grin escapes her face as she prepares for combat"

Namini: Keeth, Dale. I'll give you coordinates. Head to the center of the island. An altar should be there. Destroy it, and even with the key they can't do anything

----

"The demon army is seen marching towards the American shore. Walking on water, flying across the sky, countless demons, enough to overrun the entire world"

----

"Meanwhile, just off the golden gates Lucifer leads his small elite team, keeping them shielded"

Asmodeus: When do we make our move?
Lucifer: When my dear brother Raphael gives the command

----

"Within the golden halls of the Heavenly Host, Namek, Raphael and Akroma are seen"

Akroma: The entire legions?!
Raphael: It seems that Lucifer has decided to attack with our weakness. But that still will not be enough! Namek! Akroma! Take the army. Meet them head on
Akroma: Wait...but Lucifer isn't leading the army. This can't be that easy...and how did they cross the Hellmouth? How did Leviathan let them through? This is far to weird brother...
Raphael: We cannot let them walk upon the Earth unopposed!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Katy: I suppose, but you can't blame yourself, you was only helping the victims, would not the same of happened if you was able to prevent the problem in the first place? It's not like reviving people was done to purposely disturbed things, it was with good intentions.

Tesla: So is Harry coming or should I call Filipe?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:59 pm

"Harry picks up the phone"

Harry: What? I mean...alright, I'll get on it. Want me to bring anyone else? Call the SXLM or something, warn the team about the situation? How did you even got into that shit bro?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next