Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:44 pm

It turned out Mephisto hadn't found the real Void, but combined his demonic magic with David's natural power to form a synthetic copy of the Void that was toying with Milo's own fears. Mephisto was given the fake cube, however he used that to teleport the real cube to him, and restore his body. He then retained some of David's powers, demonic versions and used them to attack the heroes, reviving his fallen demons, and restoring his own realm, and starting to absorb the cube's energies, he fought off some of the heroes until Marcus the Director of SHIELD shot him with a weapon that harnassed the cube's energies. The Chain reaction teleported the cube away, and injured Mephisto who teleported back to his realm with his followers leaving the traitors behind. Meanwhile Dave had tracked Shawkun, by writing on the soul deal with a white colored pencil so he couldn't see that he wrote Be My Slave once the task is complete, leaving Shawkun as his slave. Two weeks have passed since that happened, it is now nearing the 9/11 weekend. It's September 10th, 2017. Many have gathered at Ground Zero some to protest as usual, some to support Muslims in America. As usual Homeland Security is on high alert, some of the heroes have agreed to help the Government, Milo was on Genosha kissing Marie, Tesla had completed the diamond and he was looking at it, he heard the shower water running."

Milo: Marie hurry up baby, Sandra invited everyone on the team to breakfast in the old mansion.

Last edited by Milo on Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:53 pm

Terrell: Can't wait...
Mike: I bet it's some fried chicken and MASHED POTATOES!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

"Manny turns around and punches Nate right in the face, sending him flying back into the edge of the deck"

Manny: Come on guys, stop me already

---

"Yamairo looks at Sandra before warping the cube away. However, he creates a copy of the original and leaves it with him"

Yamairo: I know that...but I can't let you do things your way. The reason it always comes back to this is because they manipulate you at every turn. Not this time Sandra. I know you can't stand down, so the only other way is for us to do things our way, whether you like it or now

"Just then, Manny blasts through the door and swipes the cube from Yama""

Manny: Whoa...this was unexpected...

"Yamairo looks at him, and is about to attack when Sandra warps him towards the church, sighing."

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbQCNZuzJ14

"Just as Void is yelling at Sandra, he suddenly gets blasted with raw psionic energy and pushed back again. Stella is seen walking up to Harry's unconscious body, already carrying with her the giant cannon on her arm, her eye glowing with blue flames"

Stella: My designation is BRS-22...Black Rock Shooter. You are to stand down Void...and leave my uncle alone

"She takes aim at the Void again, and fires a continuous blast of psionic energy"

Stella: Someone awaken James. We need him awake

Last edited by lol1991 on Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigamiriku Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Kosmos watched as the waves crashed against the cliffs. Such power and beauty to behold. But what did it all mean, why was it there and why was he here? He’d been wandering around for the last few days trying to find the answer. But it seemed to elude him. He reached up, pulled his helmet off, and set it aside. As he ran his fingers through his hair, he sensed a focusing of power accumulate a few feet away from him. A tremor shook the cliff for a moment then stopped. He turned and saw her, Lilith, standing with three other men behind her.

But he barely registered the others, only her. The woman who’d been running through his mind ever since their last encounter. The sheer memory of it brought the heat of lust and desire coursing through his body. But he kept his expression passive, what could her reason be for seeking him out? If it was for another tryst then why bring company?

Lilith brushed a strand of crimson hair away from her face. She would kick Jericho’s ass later, his stupid spell had sent them all over creation before actually pinpointing Kosmos. But all that was behind her now. She gulped loudly and swayed on the spot before regaining her composure. But honestly, how was she to go about this?

“Hello, it’s been a long time “

Kosmos nodded “Indeed it has your looking well I see “

She nodded back “Ok, this conversation sounds weird, lets just get to the nitty gritty, obviously your wondering why I’ve sought you out. The answer is not a simple one, in the fact that I’m still having trouble accepting it myself….I’m pregnant “

Kosmos blinked “I beg your pardon? “

“Pregnant “Lilith said the word as if she was handing a grenade “Before you ask it’s yours. I’m a hundred percent sure of this as well. I’m not entirely human or mutant. I’m half demon and I’ve had plenty of men…..finish inside me before. But no baby ever took root in my womb, not till we did it “she paused to let her words sink in.

Kosmos stared down at her stomach, was it true that she was carrying his child. He didn’t know how demonic physiology worked so he couldn’t be precise if she was lying. But what would be the point of lying about such a thing.

“Say I believe this, what do you want from me? “

Lilith was taken back by his question. Why she had sought him out to tell him this “I don’t know, it’s….just that I have no idea what to do. I never once thought this kind of thing would happen to me COULD happen to me “

Kosmos thought for a moment then crossed the distance to stand directly in front of her “Have you never held visions of being a mother? Caring for a husbands children? “

Lilith wanted to lie and say no, but honestly, when she was little, it was all she’d ever dreamed of. Until her powers manifested and that dream was shattered. But here it was now, kind of “ Even so, I’m not fit to be a mother, I’m nothing but a whore, a monster, what children will come from such a used up thing!? “ she screamed this last part and the plant life in the area wreathed and started growing out of cycle.

Ace, Jericho, and Crimson Shinigami were all standing away from the pair as they talked, as the greenery started acting up, Jericho formed a sphere of death magic around them, all plants by them blackened and died.

“Pretty interesting, wouldn’t you say? “ Ace asked as he shuffled a deck of cards

Jericho yawned and pulled out a spell book “No I wouldn’t “he began to read.

Crimson Shinigami just stared at the two, his eyes betraying nothing.

Kosmos waited as Lilith calmed down “That all depends on you my dear. You can be anything you want to be. Regardless of past events, our children are beings of the future. Think now and see yourself as someone who can be what they need, a mother “

Lilith listened to Kosmos’s words. He was right, deep inside, she wanted this, to be a mother for the lives growing inside her “Well, this certainly turned out differently then I thought it would. But um….thanks, and hey I’m not trying to saddle you down with anything, hell we barely know each other “

Kosmos nodded “Regardless, if you should ever need my assistance, for anything, know that I will be there “

Before Lilith could even frame some kind of response to his declaration, Crimson Shinigami appeared before them, his eyes shining red and swords slicing through the air. But his targets were neither Kosmos or Lilith, but someone that appeared to be direction behind him. His sword clashed against some invisible field of force. A young man came into view. He appeared to be in his early twenties, light blonde hair, and wearing a pitch-black suit with a purple tie.

“Hmm, it appears I was spotted, just what are you? “

Crimson Shinigami replied by aiming a high slash with his second sword at the new figure. But he merely leaped into the air and stood with his feet pressed firmly on thin air, as if he was standing on solid ground. Jericho and Ace had come to stand by the others. Crim remained in a tight fighting stance. Kosmos took a step forward

“What is your business here? “

The young man grinned broadly, revealing rows of jagged needle like teeth “Hmm, why that is the question isn’t it. Well I simply came to observe you all, more accurately three of you specifically “his deep blue eyes raked over all of them till they locked on Lilith. She suddenly felt an intense pressure building up in her head. She clutched it and fell to her knee’s as it got worse “M-my babies! You bastard, stay away from us “ A massive tree suddenly sprung up from directly below where the youth stood/floated and wrapped around him. Thorns burst out and pierced his body. Or so it appeared, the tree was suddenly ablaze in blue and yellow flames. The danced around one another till a green fire incinerated the tree. The youth smiled down on all of them, a wave of telekinetic energy pressed down, forcing them all to the ground. “Now was that really a smart thing to do deary, hording such power to yourself, I wont hear of it. You don’t even know what you have, the three children you carry inside you will have incredible power, power that I must have for myself, I Mammon of the seven princes!! “

Lilith’s eyes widened as she struggled against the unbearable force. She’d heard more then her fair share of stories about the princes. What hope did they have against such a foe?

“BLOODY TIDAL WAVE “

Everyone heard these words echoed inside their ears, inside their blood. Mammon whirled around to see a large tidal wave of blood come rushing at him, riding atop it was Crimson Shinigami. Mammon scowled as he reached out with his telekinesis and dispersed it, but not before a good portion of it crashed against his psionic bubble, Crim flipped through the air “ BLOODY SHIVA “

He spun, unleashing multiple slicing attacks, both from his swords and blades of blood that seemed to form from his body. Mammon’s shield was torn apart and he barely managed to avoid getting cut himself. “Those swords you carry the ones that slice through all. Impressive, I want them! “Green hellfire gathered around Mammon as he prepared to unleash it, giant arms of bone grabbed him

“Jericho grinned atop the skull of a long dead giant “A demon eh? Now this I must say is interesting “he began chanting a spell, the air becoming sour and the sky darkening. Dark energy crackled around the necromancers open palm “I wonder what sort of slave a price will make “His eyes gleaming with death and insanity. He unleashed the spell, with the sound of a crumbling mountain it rocketed towards Mammon.

“You infantile buffoon, you dare assume you can make me some mindless corpse puppet. Mammon’s body glowed with psionic energy as he let it build up “A large blade of telekinetic energy ripped out cutting through the spell and straight towards its castor. A massive explosion tore the entire cliff apart and forced much of the sea away from the tide. Mammon floated up from the destruction and looked around. No sign of life anywhere “Ugh, it appears I got a little carried away! “

“You have a casual sense of the word “

Ace was standing on the head of a Blue eyes ultimate dragon “I wouldn’t mind taking you on myself, but for the time being you will have to excuse our quick departure. Burst stream of destruction! “The triple headed beast’s attack blasted Mammon, but his defense weathered it. When the dust cleared, the beast and its riders were gone. Mammon laughed.

“Oh well, that was simply the first move, plenty more will be made on this chess board “and with that he vanished.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometime later, everyone was sitting in a coffee shop in New York. Kosmos bid everyone a good-bye and made Lilith promise to contact him should Mammon ever come back again. She agreed, rubbing her stomach fondly, Kosmos wandered off down the street, his destination unknown.

shinigamiriku
Teen Saiyan
Teen Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm

"Nate is knocked out from the force, as Marcus is contacted about the barrier around the ship, and knocked into the wall, hurt from the force."

Nate: Damn..
"David teleports infront of his son belt in hand and whips David on the butt, and starts hitting him."

Dave: BOY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH DEMONS I TOLD YOU NOT TO
David: SILENCE MORTAL!

"Mephisto in his body sends Dave flying into some pews, and is incapaciated by Shawkun yelling out in pain, as moments later Manny appears with a cosmic cube in hand and blasts Shawkun aside."

Mephisto: AH..you have saved me, and come with the cube? Give it to me .Smile
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Sandra: I appreciate what your doing, the fake cube sounds like a good idea. However if something go's wrong and Mephisto catches on. Besides you think you can really hide that cube from me Yama, you already know as I do where you put it.

*Katy being in the group attacked made her way over to Stella and Harry.*

Katy: Great, Void and now Sandra's awaken. I hope Yamairo can get Sandra to follow though with what we're doing. If she takes that cube and gives it to Void or Mephisto directly....

*Shawkun looks at Manny with slight surprise, he hadn't expected him.*

Shawkun: Tsk, idiot, I almost had him.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:57 pm

"Manny hands him the cube"

Manny: There...now give me back my nephew. And while you're at it, bust out my crew. We did this for you

---

"Yamairo sighs as gets up"

Sandra: That was...
Yamairo: To easy yeah...can't be helped. Mephisto got A cosmic cube. He has to return David
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:06 am

Mephisto: Ah thank you for this cube, Manny, and in return I shall give you David's body as promised. See good business, but can I tell you something. The Cube's origins are very interesting, and there connected interesting don't you think. Also you heroes are very foolish, I've been playing the game of deceit for longer then you.

"Mephisto yells as David's body is seen surging with power, and demonic magic, as the weakened cube they give him is opening up, and suddenly the real cube is in his hands, and he's enveloped in cosmic energy as his body is restored, and he tosses David aside, the cube in hand."

Manny: WHAT!
Dave: MANNY! WHAT the hell did you Give him!
Mephisto: Oh Thank you Manny, with my newfound amp I can grant you all you desire for your "loyalty" to me, you had no idea you were being deceived, but now I'm the master of Reality! HAHA HERE's your Newphew! USeless bastard.

"Mephisto projects David over to Manny telekentically, then turns to the people in the chapel he'd been torturing, and using the cube he forces all of their souls into his hellish dimension. He laughs hearing their screams, as he revives all his loyal demons who were slayed in the Hell-Wars to torture them, and restores to power the ones that he had trapped in the child's body, turning to Manny, Dave, and Shawkun."

Mephisto: You three have watched the Resurrection of the greatest demon on earth, I am the greatest Devil there is or will ever be.
Void: YOU BASTARD HUNTER CHILD!

"Void yells out, as Stella's power is causing a massive disruption to his connection to Milo, since her power is raw psioninc energy. He sends out tendrils to wrap around Jame's body, and the tendrils open up unleashing blasts of powerful flame on the group, while the real Void unleashes massive amount of raw dark energy from his eyes to clash with Stella's energy."

Void: Damn..I'm running out of power boss, the Void form is running out of power, dam nit
Milo: AAAAAH DAMN IT VOID I HATE YOU! THANK YOU STELLA!

"Milo yells out as Stella's energy clashes with Void, and he uses Astral Projection then drawing on the power of the astral plane and magical energy manipulation he slams into the Void causing a massive explosion. However Milo quickly takes control of reality to prevent the explosion from harming Genosha or anyone on it, and as the smoke fades both are gone, duking it out on the astral plane, energies from the cube fuel the Void, and Mephisto appears with Dave, Shawkun, Manny, and David tied up in a field made of energy. Then Legions of his demons appear now immortal."

Mephisto: Hello Shadow X Men. I have returned from the depths of hell, SAndra, Yamairo join us! I command you to appear!

"With that they appear, as well as Nate, and Filipe. Mephisto also warps Manny's crew to the shore including Chloe completely unharmed, and smiles. Then with the cube's energies he focuses on the SXML Tower, and begins shifting it into a massive throne forming the rooms into massive suites for his demons as he grows to gigantic proportions and sits on the SXML throne he's made, and his demons cheer, as the sky warps to his design of red, and genosha's grass becomes yellow, however most of it rots away, and the ground cracks. Sultur is smelled in the air, and he looks down at the team."

Mephisto: You cannot deceive me the original deceiver. I have deceived so many, I have been so many evils. Satan, Iblis, The Adversary, and so many other evils I have been them all. And I have achieved my goal to acquire this cube and I am in a state of bliss. All of bow down and profess your love to me or I will eradicate you in Hell. The game has changed for souls, Shawkun you disgrace me you dare defile souls that belong to me such as the lovely Sandra Fuller's soul, how dare you mess with my Fullers for that I shall give you the Penance Torture, an area of my Hell equivalent to the Ghost Rider's penance stare for all eternity. This is my throne, my loyals will remain here, and those who wish to serve me and gain my power! TO ALL WHO LISTEN GIVE ME YOUR SOULS AND I SHALL GRANT YOU POWER TO PROSPER TO SUCCEED TO CHANGE THE WORLD! Now then any last questions before you profess your love?
Nate: Yes...
Mephisto: Ooh the puny mortal has a QUESTION FOR ME?! Please...ask me Nathaniel.
Nate: How did..you get the cube I mean
Mephisto: Ah with David's power combined with my own I created psioninc bugs and placed them in your heads. I listened in to your every thoughts even James, and Phoenix. Magic and David's psioninc powers combined can do wonders. I expended most of my power to create a duplicate of the Void, nowhere near as strong as the real Void, but with a spell that draws on paranoi, and now with an amp from the cube it did the trick on Ventro. I also knew about the fake cube, I used my remaining energy plus the fake cube's energy to teleport the real cube to me, and I've already wiled it so it can't be taken from me. In essence most of my plan was a huge Xanatos Gambit, or perhaps even a Batman Gambit as tv.tropes says. Quite an interesting website, anyway for asking a question you should address me as LORD Mephisto for that SUFFER!

"Mephisto strikes down Nate down, burning his body, and skin and causing his soul to be tormented, then sends Shawkun to the penance zone, his demons laughing as Mephisto materializes several Alcoholic beverages, and Tyler the Creators music begins playing starting with Yonkers. Many residents on Genosha fearful of Mephisto's rage bow not wanting to anger him, while those who do not are struck down by his power, or fed to the demons, the SXM having only minutes to decide whether to bow or attempt to fight. Mephisto seems delighted, and using his powers he sees an image of a fearful Crowley in Hell gathering forces to attack him on Genosha."

Mephisto: Hmm seems Crowley's coming for a counter-act, what a pathetic excuse for a King of Hell. The Fool thinks he can stop me, oh the glorious plans I have in store for him.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Katy: Nate!! Damnit "lord" Mephisto, all he did was ask a question.
Sandra: He's been playing us the whole time, all of us... And this what I was going to allow, just pass him the cube and allow him to get full power... it makes no difference now, he got the damn cube anyway.
Joe: Hate to spoil your fun Mephisto, but likelihood of these people... bowing down to you..? I think you have high hopes.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

"Harry is seen waking up with a headache"

Harry: Did you say...lord? Listen to me you little two bit Lucifer wannabe!

Me: Harry no...

Harry: You come in here, destroy the SXML tower, kill Nate...and wake me up with a bad head ache! SOLAR!
Me: Fucks sake AURORA!

FLARE
EXECUTION!

"Both attacks fly towards the giant Mephisto from two opposite ends of the island. One of pure light the other freezing absolute zero waves. Both still blessed (don't know how much if affects)"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:38 pm

*Katy see's the two start their attack, and turns to Sandra.*

Katy: Hey Sandra! Back to reality, we can't let them attack alone!

*Hearing Katy, Sandra knew she was right. No matter how it happened, Mephisto had reached full strength, and if he wasn't stopped, things could get ugly quick. Sandra quickly joined in the attack summoning the Phoenix flames that rise up completely consuming Mephisto in a huge cosmic inferno. Katy had entered a mist like form, floating in the air. Collecting massive amounts of water, she sent a huge wall of water towards Mephisto.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:34 am

"Mephisto shrugged off all their attacks excepted the Phoenix Flames, which decimated his throne, he emerged near Sandra grabbing her in his hand, using the cube's energies to heal himself, and began causing her immense pain so unbearable she couldn't move a cosmic level paralysis spell and dropped her onto the ground a sick crack was heard."

Mephisto: Mind, and body paralyzed your out of options.

"Suddenly a massive God-Blast slammed into Mephisto as Kano arrived Mjlioner drawn and Mephisto's throne was shattered, using the runes spells he freed Sandra, who flared up with the Phoenix Flames moving in full assault, While Harry and the others launched a volley of attacks, Kano charged Mephisto moving at the speed of light, Mephisto made a field that sent Kano flying backwards slamming into the ground."

Mephisto: MIGHTY KANO COME TO AID YOUR FRIENDS! YOU WILL DIE TOO!
Kano: NO YOUR THE MOTHER FUCKER WHO's DYING MY BACHELOR PARTY IS GOING TO BE FINISHED SO THATS IT

"Kano emerged from the rubble, slamming his hammer into the ground, causing the earth to split apart, and Runic energy rose around Mephisto ensaring him disrupting his connection to the cube sending it flying. Mephisto created several avatars of him sending them flying at the cube, but Sandra eradicated all of rhem with Phoenix Flames, however Mephisto elognated his hand grabbing the cube as several SHIELD jets were seen opening fire on Mephisto."

Mephisto: YOU FOOLISH MORTALS ALL OF YOU DIE NOW! YOU HAVE ALL DEFIED ME! DIE DIE DIE

"As Mephisto was about to destroy them all, a beam of cosmic energy slammed into him launched from a weapon in Marcus's hand, it disrupted the connection to the cube, and he yelled out as he ensnared in cosmic energy warped away. Moments later Mephisto had vanished along with most of his demons, although some were left, SHIELD managing to overpower them, and Kano rushed over to Sandra and the others seeing the cube and Mephisto were gone, Marcus on the phone"

Amanda: Did the plan work?
Marcus: Barely, the weapon we filled with the cube's energy, the prototype it disrupted his connection to the cube, we stopped something even the SXML couldn't were one stop closer to making heroes obsolete.
Amanda: Perfect, return, it's time for mass manufacturing of the future.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Me: What just happened?!
Harry: Who knows...SHIELD did SOMETHING. Where the hell is the cube though...

"As I sit down on the rubble exhausted, we see Manny carrying Chloe and David up to Sandra"

Manny: Next time, keep a hold of yer kids will ya?

"His crew is on top of the deck of his wrecked ship smiling. Meanwhile, Stella is next to Milo"

Stella: It seems that you are back to normal uncle. I must go find mother and father now

"She speeds off"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:15 pm

*Sandra smiled, she was happy to see her kids, and brought Dave to them as well.*

Sandra: Thanks Manny for all the help.
Joe: I guess next time SHIELD attacks they'll be stronger then the guy we couldn't beat just now.
Katy: Don't be a downer, we'll deal with it like always.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 23 Fear-itself

"So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself—nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSY4Yi2ypno

Milo: eh..ok Stella love ya honey..thanks for the help.
Nate: Exactly..through amazing luck, and complete and utter bullshit just the way I like it. Very Happy

"Two Weeks had passed since the fall of Mephisto, and things had gotten somewhat back to normal on Genosha. However it was September, and the tension in the air was thick especially in Washington D.C and New York City. Despite all the mutants, and such 9/11 was a day when people were in fear, especially in those two cities of the United States. The Redeemers and the SXML had both agreed to work with the United Nations to prevent any terrorism supported attack through-out the weekend. Activity at Ground Zero had increased with many protesting the mosque built in Manhattan, others wanting Islam illegal, and such and such. Then there were those against the protesters, and as usual the site was a fierce one. FBI and Homeland Security were working together, and even S.H.I.E.L.D was getting involved. Marcus was having a private meeting with Amanda Waller aboard the SHIELD Hellicarrier, SHIELD and Secret Service stood around the meeting area."

Amanda: So we'e been able to harness the Tessaract's ability into weapons?
Marcus: Yes Ma'me, the energy is basically unlimited power, remember Dr. Bela Tablet. We've recruited her into the mission, in return we've promised to use the energy to cure her boyfriend's condition.
Amanda: Darius Jenkins. I've heard you've done some questionable experiments on him and other living subjects?
Marcus: We've tried to apply the energy to living beings if that's what your asking, vehicle's of all nature, and such. This energy is the future, it could change the earth for the better. Remember Ventro's Solar Towers, it's gonna be like that, but better, safer, you see right now the two richest nations are on the earth are Saudi Arabia, and Latveria. The United States needs to make a come-back.
Amanda: Hmm..you do realize, your alliance is with the U.N at least it should be in public. We don't want people thinking SHIELD is making an alliance with one country.
Marcus: we Won't, I'm just keeping you informed of the activities you've sponsored. We're going to put Stark out of business, especially with Ms. Stane's help.
Amanda: Ah Debbie Stane, she is a promising individual I'll be keeping in touch this meeting is over. The Future is ours.

"Dale stood on a roof-top, swinging after a man on a glider, the Cyber-Goblin had returned. The Goblin was a powerful foe, and worst he had no leads, as it was not tied to Osborn, or his son. Many rumors were spreading that the new Goblin was a terrorist tied to Al Qaeda, and perhaps even a United Stated Citizen. For once the authorities weren't directing their efforts towards him. The Goblin tossed two pumpkin bombs, and he swung low, firing two strands of web. The webs interwined around the bombs and he tossed them at the goblins'glider. An explosion went off, damaging the Glider, and sending it swirling around."

Goblin: DAMN YOU SPIDERMAN!
Dale: That's it first you go from terrorist to Pg-12, come on at least stay child friendly!
Goblin: NO MORE I!

"As Dale swung forward, the Goblin was assaulted by a helicopter, the glider spiraling out of control, Dale swung down shooting web at the Glider, webbing up the jets and leaping on it, then gliding upwards he leaped off allowing the helicopter to destroy it and he landed in the helicopter, shooting a web down grabbing the fallen Goblin. "

Dale: damn Jeff, you and SHIELD are getting busier.
Jeff: No time for jokes go get the Goblin, quickly.
Dale: Yes Sir.

"Dale jerked the web strand up, however the goblin exploded, sending blood and guts everywhere, destroying the web strand, and sending the helicopter backwards. The force of the blast had thrown Dale, and Jeff out of the helicopter, leaving it flying towards the Empire State Building which was under heavy reconstruction. Dale rushed forward swinging to a roof top setting Jeff Down and leaping forward firing webs at the damaged propellers attempting to pull the helicopter towards him, when suddenly a beam of energy descended from the sky, stopping the helicopter as if the person controlled gravity itself, Dale leaped off the helicopter as a second beam hit the helicopter destroying it and a woman was seen flying in the sky, a mask covering her face as she took off into the sky via repulsor energies."

Dale: damn..Androids..Stark better be careful before were dealing with a Skynet invasion.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:09 pm

"At the Avengers tower, Stark is seen at a computer, monitoring the protests"

Aaron: It seems that things are more or less under control...for now at least

"Aaron gets to work. The tower was now mostly empty except for him, Cyber and Nono. The old Avengers had all gone on their separate ways since the SXML had formed"

---

"Meanwhile, at said SXML tower, me and Harry are playing some video game while Yamairo is in the background looking at a news report"

Yamairo: You think we should do anything about these protests?
Me: And what? Get the team called the next Al Queda? Rather avoid that Yama. If SHIELD or the US needs our help, we're one phone call away after all. Besides, Aaron is running the NYC surveillance
Harry: Although I will say this...everybody gets all touchy around this time of year...it's been 15 years, time to let go

Last edited by lol1991 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 pm

*Katy and Joe was overlooking the Ground Zero site, fear of terrorism high SXML had decided to go back to putting patrol's around so they are already there to stop any attempted attacks.*

Katy: 15 years later and this event still strikes fear into peoples hearts, they really did put the terror in terrorism didn't they.
Joe: Back then though, they didn't have us. I'd like to see them try to fly planes into buildings with me around.
Katy: What if they mass attacked, you can't be everywhere at once.
Joe: Probably. But these days, not just us, but this entire nation is ready for a attack. Terrorists would need one clever ass plan to get away with it now.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:46 pm

"The So called Android arrived inside an apartment the woman pulling her mask out and grinning. She headed over to her fridge where a cake was left with the words Thank You. She used her gravity functions to pull a knife over to her, and pulled the plastic topping off the cake. She cut into it and pulled the remote over to her pressing the on button. She went over to watch CNN wanting to hear the news about 9/11"

???: More Presents from SHIELD, they really are supporting my work legal or not? The hatred they have of Stark has no boudns, not that I like that little insect either.

"She looked down at a Iron Man action figure she had, and raising her hand, metallic plating could be seen under neath her skin, and she fired a repulsor beam destroying the action figure."

???: Oh look at you Debbie! Venting our your anger, although I thought you'd be doing something different.

"Debbie turned around to see another person enter her friend Crystal, and fellow scientist. She had supported Debbie's work, a continuation of her family work, she sighed."

Debbie: Shut up Crystal before I blast you
Crystal: oooh sexy!
"Nate was on patrol soaring through DC, however he was nervous about being in this time of year and grounded himself he was on patrol with Anna."

Nate: Alright Anna so what do you think about this? I doubt any Terror related activities are going to occur today, so what we just go grab a slushie and chill? I'll pay.
"Meanwhile Antarctica is seen, and several people are seen Nazi's. All heavily armed, pictures of Adolf Hitler, and Red Skull shaking hands are seen. They walk around, outside a Jet has landed, and inside is another Cyber-Goblin, and armed men, dresed in heavy coats."

Cyber Goblin:The Plan is simple, we assault this, and we get the fire back. We control the fire of mankind, and we shall never fall!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:56 pm

*Katy and Joe began walking away from the site.*

Joe: So who else is out here?
Katy: Nate is out with.... Anna I think. Sandra might come out for a while just to check up on thing. Yamairo is still back at the tower and besides that... I don't know.
Joe: Very informative...
Katy: Not like you asked questions either buddy. Razz
Joe: True. Hmm, I got a couple bucks on me, let's go to MD's, they got the $1 drink deals one.
Katy: Sounds good.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:23 pm

Anna: Huh? Oh sure, whatever. I'd rather just patrol on bike, but you said nothing that would give us away. I left it back at the shore. By the by, what do you think SHIELD did two weeks ago? How did they do that?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:02 pm

*A few minutes later Katy and Joe are seen exiting a Mc. Donald's restaurant with drinks in hand.*

Katy: Maybe all this tension is for nothing, peaceful so far.
Joe: So far...
Katy: Well usually saying thing are good are kinda a jinx.
Joe: Then I guess you better shut up should you. I'll make note of this, anything bad happens today, it's Katy's fault, you jinx us. Razz
Katy: Hey not fare.

*The two continue to carry on as they walk down the street.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:17 pm

"Marcus has met up with Zane who's also been informed of some of the details of the project but not all. He was upset the SXML had used him to rob from SHIELD, but knew some of their actions especially since Waller's election, and Marcus's promotion to Director of SHIELD had not been that right he was speaking with him."

Zane: So we're developing weapons that we can even use to stop Fusion?
Marcus: Yes, and I know you have friends in the SXML. I'm informing you because I want you to know, that I know you know. And if you inform the team then..the consequences..will be dire understood. Smile
Zane :Yeah I get it, is that all I gotta a lunch to go?
Marcus: Oh really? New Girl, hopefully this time she won't turn out be a traitor who needs to be eliminated by us.

"Zane clenched his fist, his blood boiling, rage filling every once his body. He was about to punch Marcus, but calmed himself, offering a nod and walked away heading to Star-bucks to meet up with Molly who'd been helping him. She helped him deal with his drinking problem, and get him a position in SHIELD."
"Jorgan had just gotten off the phone with Carmen's therapist. She'd always been mentally unstable to say the least, but now it seemed the situation had worsened if that was possible. Perhaps it was Harvey's return, it seemed they were competing for his love so to speak despite the fact they were both grown physically at least. Jorgan sighed he wondered what Harvey was up too, he'd been working with Dale to make sure his son hadn't been involved with any of the Goblin Business so common in their family history, he read the newspaper."

Jorgan: heh, Terrorist attack I'd like to see Al Queda do anything now. SHIELD would tear them apart.
Dale: I think the same thing, but SHIELD is still on high alert.
Jorgan: Thanks for dropping in Spidey.

"Dale had leaped in through an open window, and landed behind Jorgan peaking over to him to see what he was reading. Jorgan had sent Aaron and Oliver text messages he was waiting for them to arrive, the super powers of business had all formed an alliance ever since Milo had rebooted his company which now consisted on using his own popularity as a marketing device. There was also some new technology modifying normal people with technology, something people were deceiding was better then Stark's technology."

Dale: You busy or something?
Jorgan: You could say that it's a meeting.
Dale: Hey scared Milo's gonna out to do you.
Jorgan: "Chuckles: Maybe a little bit, but I assume he has better things to do , then becoming a Co-porate giant.
Dale: Yeah your right, a guy like him has no need for money when he can make out of thin air, anyway see ya.

"Dale swung out ,and he looked at his camera seeing Oliver was in the elevator. He was wondering how Aaron would arrive at the meeting be it repulsor jet, helicopter, limo, or flying in."
"At the Nazi Base, the Alarms were blaring, the Cyber-Goblin had lead his assault on the base with several armed men all declaring themselves Goblins, and as the CG used his blade to slash through several Nazi's, their bullets having no effect on him. The Cyber Goblin pulled off his mask revealing it was Harvey."

Harvey: Hehe..you've outdone yourself against Harvey. Soon Father you'll understand why I'm better then Carmen,. she may have the power you so desire, but she's a maniac she lacks something I have, your greatest gift a vision.

"As some Nazi's approached, he used the Glider to emit a field of energy taking them down as he launched himself forward blade drawin arriving toward a door marked, and he threw a pumpin bomb at the door bringing it down and he flew inside hopping off the glider."

Harvey: The Book shall be mine, the power Hitler brought to this earth to stop the Allies will be all mine. If it's real, the power not even sis no especially not her will be able to stop me! The True Goblin!

"Harvey found a safe, and charging his blade with energy he fired at the safe tearing it open."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:23 pm

"Aaron is seen arriving by helicopter as well. He steps out, sunglasses on, his suit flowing in the wind like a badass"

Aaron: Yo Oliver! Long time no see. How ya been? Come on, lets see what old Jorgan wants

----

"Simon had tagged along with Molly because he had business in NYC that day as well"

Simon: So you sure you'll be fine on your own? If you need something call

"Simon left Molly at star bucks and headed out"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:30 pm

*Sandra was having dinner with the family on Genosha.*

Sandra: No word from Katy or Luke. Looks like both teams are fine.

*Luke and Metallic was another team out around keeping watch on things that Katy wasn't aware of.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

"Nate had went to the stand and bought two slushies going over to Anna and sitting down on the bench as she spoke to him about SHIELD."

Nate: no idea, some new weapon. To be honest, I'm worried. I mean for us, our enemies are growing more aggressive just like we have, even SHIELD had to save our asses. I'm a planner, I help put plans in motion, sometimes I fly around, but I don't do much in terms of raw power when we fight these things even with Milo sometimes I don't know what's next, I'm scared. I feel gripped with terror I have fear. I'm a diplomat for the first mutant only country, I can't..tell people I'm scared but I am, ,of what SHIELD is coming up with I mean we're saying we're not scared of Al Queda..because there out-dated, but SHIELD has kept up with us and possibly surpassed most of us with these new weapons, who's to say they can't do the same?
"Oliver gives Aaron a fist bump."

Oliver: Ah prolly nothing, I know he dosen't care about Milo's meeting thing but let's go.

"Oliver and Aaron head into the business room, where Walter is standing on guard, Neil is another room, more of a figurehead now a days, with his own body guard Shinku at his side. Jorgan has his television on, but all the news channels are mostly fearful of a 9/11 attack with how technology has advanced they think something is cooking up, Jorgan turns the tv off."

Jorgan: Alright I called this meeting because the pubic has been expecting a meeting nothing more, so we can just chill. Well there's another thing, Aaron you told me about the stolen Stark supplies. IT was Terrorists, I'm not kidding, I don't no if it was Al Queda or not, but today Dale told me someone with your type of technology stopped a helicopter crash. He said it was so human he thought it was an android, I'm not one to give into this whole 9/11 paranoia but what do you think about the situation?
"As the Hammer fell apart, Harvey only looked on as it was nothing but a hammer. Outside he heard yelling, his men were being overpowered by the Nazi's. Harvey just started laughing, as the Nazi's overpowered his men. They'd even found his jet, he took off his bluetooth crushing it laughing."

Havey: HAHAHA! Power of Gods, this is a fucking hammer! All this time, research, and efforts. Poisoning Carmen with the Goblin Formula, all for nothing a fucking hammer. HAHAHA! Even the power of the Goblin, fuck it I'll take this hammer, and I'll fucking bash everyone I hate in the skull with this., I'll hammer down my rage..

"Harvey had clearly snapped grabbing the hammer, he lifted it, and the entire area everyone felt something strong, a disturbance. Harvey was ensnared in light, and he was seen hollering however his voice could not be heard within the cacoon of light, and a voice was heard yelling "FOR THOSE WHO SEEK THE POWER OF GODS THEY MUST ALSO SHARE THE WRATH OF SAID GODS!! FOR WHAT GODS GIVETH THEY TAKETH AWAY"!
"Molly was at Star-bucks, thanking Simon as Ledge called him to make sure everything was ok, and Zane arrived ordering two coffee's ."

Molly: So what's now, you're going to tell me about Marcus? I used my powers monitored you found out.
Zane: Perfect, I can't really talk about it anyway.
Molly: Yeah, your being monitored there in this restaurant not close enough to hear exactly what there saying. Someone bumped into, putting a camera on you, but I messed it up, so the voice is distorted, there gonna blame the person who made the camera.
Zane: Poor Bastard, then again he's probably a dick anyway.
Molly: Perfect, your starting to pick up my positive outlook on life.
Zane: And your humor too, anything about Ground Zero protests?
Molly: No, I mean I know what time of year it is, things get all tensed up, but nothing's been done since the 10th anniversary what could happen.

"At Ground Zero, the protests had delved into a full force riot out of nowhere, numerous factors. A Muslim had begun speaking about Allah, and how he believed in unity. He had been shot by someone totting a gun, and a fight had begun, people yelled out torrents of vulgar language, and the whole scene had melded into one of violence. Tyler the current Captain America was seen watching this him, and Dale were partnered up to deal with the chaos."

Dale: Damn I knew it would eventually crack apart, Tyler what do you think we do? Your speeches aren't doing nothing, and the police aren't here yet with the tear gas,

"Dale saw a man pulled out of his taxi slammed against a window, Dale heard sirens, but he knew the man would be dead. Image be damned, he leaped forward shooting web pulling the man to safety much to the protest of many at Ground Zero, as he swung off to a nearby hospital, before heading back to the site as the situation delved into more violence."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 36 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next