Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

"Manny goes through the deal, and signs. The demons let go of Chloe as Henry catches her"

Henry: Here we go ma petit

Manny: Alright. The phoenix crew will get you the cosmic cube. You have our word Mephisto. If you could give us some additional info on the Hellicarrior, like schematics, it'd be nice. Otherwise we'll get them ourselves

----

"Amber breaths"

Amber: Alright, here's the deal. If what you say about the cosmic cube is true, you CANNOT let Mephisto get his hands on it. I'd rather not deal with that
Felicia: You aren't the sorceress supreme anymore why wou-
Amber: Look! Just do it. I'll try to contact Keeth to get you help. Right now, I need to deal with these 3. Their minds were severely violated. I'm sorry I can't help more

----

Yamairo: Hey Ezekiel, Elle. So, how are things?
Me: We've sent contacts to Amber and Manny.

"James goes and puts a hand on Yama's back"

James: Hey
Yamairo: Long time no see

James: Filipe, Nate just sent word...Manny was contacted by Mephisto...this could turn out bad
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Katy: They got Chloe, but looks like Manny made a deal with them.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:36 pm

"David waves his hand and the schematics appears in Manny's hands."

David: Welcome, welcome. That's good. Be seeing ya soon.

"David vanishes along with the demons, leaving Chloe laying down sleeping, tears in her eyes, remembering how the demons tormented her. Nate holds onto Katy."

Nate: It's simple, we get the cube, then we make a new deal with Mephisto.The cube for David, but I have an idea to an eff Mephisto over all we need to do is get the cube first. Let's head back to the island.
Felicia: But come on we

"Sean grabs Felicia putting his mouth around her."

Sean: Alright thanks Amber.

"Sean uses the Quantum Zone and teleports them back to Genosha."

Sean: Alright Amber..told us not to let Mephisto get the cube, so no real help. She said she'd get to Keeth to help us, her brother and some others got their minds raped or some shit so she's got to fix them asap.
Felicia: Buullllshiit, I say they were sleeping
Sean: Anyway we know we can't let him get the cube, where did Nate and Katy tun off too? And Harry?
Elle: What great..it's like Mephisto is a step ahead of us.
Ezekiel: I still say we use the cube to beat Mephisto, then get rid of it. As for big time demons, I'll have you know I fight the Titan Kronos by myself.
Elle: When the hell was that? Or was that one of the times you got your ass whooped in like 2 seconds.
Ezekiel: eeeeeh anyway what's the plan now?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:52 pm

*On that note Katy and Nate arrive back.*

Katy: Well, Nate said he has an idea.
Joe: Where's is Phoenix brother?
Katy: Mephisto got to him first, they made a deal.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Harry: For fucks sake! Why didn't you capture him

"James is seen with a mug of coffee that says "number one badass"

James: Because, Nate has a plan. Borrowing Milo's mug, hope he doesn't care. I haven't had coffee yet

Yamairo: Well, I solved the other issue. And threw Shawkun back in jail

---

"Manny is seen heading to the ship, carrying Chloe on his back"

Manny: Come on then kid. We're goin on a boat ride. Your sis and bro will be with us soon. And don't pay no mind to those crazy demons, they're just off their rockers mean is all. Uncle has given them a good talking too

"Henry sighs. They have bitten more than they can chew...no turning back now though"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Nate: the Cosmic Cube can animate shit, so it's simple we use the cube to make another cube, with barely any power. Mephisto didn't say what kind of cosmic cube, he said a cosmic cube. We give him a piss weak one, get David, then we beat him shitless. Simple plan, all we need to do is get he cube first, and Ezekiel can figure out a way to use it to duplicate it. Back in jail, I wish we had a way to end him for good but alright.
"Chloe nods hugging Manny."

Chloe: I..love you uncle Manny, I knew you, or daddy, or mommy would come get me.

"Chloe is hugging her, tears in her eyes from what the demons had done to her, even tho Mephisto had kept them from totally wrecking her body, and soul. Jon and Jean came out."

Jon: So now we're going after SHIELD's hellicarrier to steal a magic super cube.
Jean: We fought hunters, and other shit what's the difference.
Jon: SHield's..base..shield..Shield..Shield
Jean: Sounds like I'll get plenty of good weapons to eat.
Jon: "Sighs" I'm in, especially if it's for Sandra.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Me: That's...brilliant

Harry: Nate, you devious bitch you

James: I'll get to work on setting up mental barriers on us. Rather this not get out. Sandra would do a better job...but, aaww well

"James grins. And sits down, focusing"

Harry: Alright...so how do we get the cube? By force?
Yamairo: hardly. Lets just ask SHIELD. I'm sure they'll be thankful if we stop an attempt at stealing the cube right?
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Katy: A copy of the cube.
Joe: Ha, that'll get the bastard. And even if SHIELD won't give it over, I'm sure we can get. Hell get me it's exact location and I'll portal it out of there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:14 pm

Nate: Joe come on now, a cosmic cube, SHIELD is using it as some sort of energy source if they have it. Port in there, and you'll be instantly disintegrated. I say we just speak with Zane first. Rachel Holst, get to work on visions on the Cube's location within SHIELD, then we set up a meeting with Zane, and ask him to get it, in the mean while Joe you, Katy, and Harry steal the cube while we're asking, and we stop Manny at light speed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 pm

Joe: Hmm, if I knew where the cube was, I technically wouldn't have to go there. Just open a portal there and port it to us. Advantage of my power over say Dave's, I don't need to put myself physically in harms way. We should probably stop Manny first though.
Katy: If we stop Manny first I would think we'd start pissing Mephisto off.
Joe: So? Isn't the plan to beat his ass anyway, what's the difference. If anything it saves us the trouble of going through SHIELD.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:31 pm

Me: For starters...I don't want to directly attack Manny. And secondly, we can't let Mephisto think he doesn't have a shot with him. Otherwise he'll feel cornered and do something unpredictable. Nate, you and me are going. James...
James: Alright alright...I'll run things here. Go ahead and be cowboys.

Yamairo: I rather me and Joe handle the cube's extraction should it come to it.

"Rachel was already focusing on getting visions of the cube

Me: Nate you ready? Lets go

"I grab hold of Nate and quickly port us to the deck of the shield Hellicarrier"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:39 pm

"Milo is seen in Hell in a suit speaking to Crowley, both of them are sharing drinks, he'd heard about the situation with Sandra, and was taking an unusual approach. He was gathering information on the situation from the aspiring and rising leader of Hell. He nodded finishing his drink."

Crowley: that's all I know, I killed Mephisto, I shot the bastard myself, one of the Hell-Lords, when demons were trapped on earth powerless I took out as many as I could.
Milo: So if Mephisto's spirit is around, it's using David as a gate-way on earth, and he needs a powerful energy source to form a new body.
Crowley: Correct, he's still retained some power the moment I heard about this, I sent agents, there already dead. I've sent in the Black Ops to eliminate him, and some more scouts to learn of his allies. What about your allies?
Milo: According to the visions I had, they've put up some type of plan to obtain the energy Mephisto is after, I'm going to jump in i the plan fails and help them fight.

"On earth Nate and Filipe reappear near Zane in his head-quarters, SHIELD Detects them, but registers them as members of the SXML. "

Nate: We need to talk
Zane: Wai..wha

"Meanwhile Jon has encased Manny's ship in an aura barrier, and have burst into vehicle hangar of the hellicarrier, and Jon emits the aura more taking down all the agents on the hangar. He falls to his knees and Jean rushes over to him."

Jean: Bro! You ok!
Jon: Yeah..yeah..drained come on let's get this damn cube.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:48 am

Katy: What do we do if this plan fails?
Joe: What do you think, we go call Superman to help us out. That's generally what happens.
Katy: I guess. I'm kinda surprised Milo is always late to these things.
Joe: Late? Tsk Milo is probably sitting back having some drinks listening to every word we are saying. He could be a thousand times more nosy then Manda is if he wanted to be. Nah I say he's just letting us have our turn while waiting for a moment where he can jump in as the knight in shining armor.
Katy: Maybe he's busy?
Joe: Clones, problem solved. Just wait, I bet he won't appear until we're all getting our asses horribly handed to us on a silver platter. Hell, I'll take a $50 bet on on it, any takers?

*Joe go's over to Yamairo and leans back against the wall waiting for the decision if they go after the cube or not.*

Joe: So we're waiting are we.

*Looks over to Rachel.*

Joe: Getting us any clues over there.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:27 pm

Zane: Your telling me, the Government has the Cosmic Cube? and we need to get it for some demon, and we're under attack right now? Great..there breaching security, the Pirates.
Nate: we Figured as much.

"Nate sends Yamairo a message with the co-ordinates for the cube, and the levels of security, and the cube itself prevents itself from being teleported out."

Nate: I see...Filipe, we'll help handle the pirates let's go.

"Meanwhile the pirates are over-powering agents, and Marcus goes to grab a weapon which harnasses the Cube's energy and grins contacting Clint."

Marcus: Yeah I've gotten the weapon, this is the perfect test.

"Meanwhile Milo had confronted Mephisto and some of the demons, using essense control and magic he banished them yawning looking at Mephisto in David's body, who grinned."

Mephisto: Ventro I've been expecting your overpowered ass to show up.
Milo: Really, and you thought those demons would stop me?
Mephisto: OF course not. I've been searching the depths of hell, for this, your going to enjoy it..
Milo: What are you.
Void: Remember me Ventro
Milo: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Mephisto laughs as the Void envelops Milo contacting the demons Milo banished from a chapel he's staying in and nods turning to some terrified nuns, he causes one of their necks to snap."

Mephisto: Ah your hero, the mighty Fusion has fallen, and where is God now? Hmm, probably watching this all for his own sick sadistic enjoyment not that I'm concerned. Even Milo has fallen, I'm prepared to stop any and every hero, more so then Stark himself. I'm getting my powers bigger and badder.
Nun: SATAN I RENOUNCE YOUR
Mephisto: SILENCE!

"Mephisto projects the nun against a wall, and the other nuns, and kids with them are in fear, he drops the nun who hits the altar, and he pulls a child over to him, placing his hands in the child, and causing the child immense powers, fusing the banished demons into the child, causing him to scream as his chest is torn op, he turns the floating child to face the other nuns as blood spras on them and he laughs, as the demons are seen inside the child, and he projects his screams and suffering via telepathy, and the Priest is seen impaled but kept alive by a weak binding spell, and he makes him hear the suffering, He also projects a message to Manny and them aboard a hellicarrier that they have 1 hour to get the cube to him."

Mephisto: That should hurry things along.

"Meanwhile Dave has busted Shawkun out of prison in return for signing a Soul Deal to help him deal with his family's situation."

Dave: So we're working together, after that you can get on killing and murdering finding Phoenix hosts, and what-not but for now were fixing my fucking family understood? You don't follow the deal, well..you of all people know what happens when you double cross a soul deal. Understood?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:38 pm

Shawkun: Funny that you come to the person you hate most in order to save yourself and family. I imagine Phoenix isn't enjoying this little idea of your's, or, more likely, she doesn't know, correct.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:41 pm

"Manny is seen punching out a guard when he suddenly dodges a massive blast of ice. I'm sitting there, sighing"

Me: Sorry bird boy...
Manny: Oh look it's icy...remember last time
Me: This...isn't last time. Sorry but I can't sit around and play. This is for yours and your sister's own good

"I disappear in mist. All the pirates look around, when suddenly, Shadow gets hit and freezed with a blast from the sky. My voice rings out"

Me: Heaven's Subjugation...

Manny: He's...controlling every water molecule around us to freeze us. What the...when did he get this good?

Me: Come on Manny...I'm the guy that froze the Phoenix...

----

"Meanwhile, Yama and Joe have teleported outside the room with the cube, making sure they're undetectable"

James: Yama, here's what you do. Deactivate the security system, I'll walk you through it. It's easy enough just a bit of space warping on certain parts. Then Joe uses a portal to get the cube here without having to touch it

Yamairo: Alright

"Yamairo starts to focus, as James guides him along"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:46 pm

"Dave grabs Shawkun and punches him in the face, then kicks him down, as Shawkun gets angry, he's incapacitated in pain as he's unable to harm Dave due to the deal."

Dave: For now you help me save my family, then we worry about that. You fused me together, my souls, you bastard, what David and Terrell did was wrong but they saw the bigger picture. Sandra won't need to know about this, my daughter you can't fix her, but you can pull the souls together, stop Mephisto. Correct?

"On the ship Chloe is using her own powers to animate a field around the ship to stop SHIELD from breaching the ship, and tears are still in her eyes from the torture."

Chloe: Uncle Manny..mommy..daddy..are they really gonna be ok. Sad I miss them..i miss them so much.
"Nate has went over to Filipe seeing he has control of the battle."

Nate: Alright..Manny you see fighting us is futile. You know..wtf is Milo anyway? You'd think he be concerned, this is one of his best friends. Ah Nevermind Manny we can't let you raid shield, just go home.
"Milo appears on Genosha, near the SXML, and uses a shock-wave to blast them all back, and grabs Sandra removing the sedatives from her system, as Sean launches massive blasts of energy, he yells out, enveloped in the Void, and sends out infini tendrils restrainng him as Sandra awakens, and turns seeing Abby awaken."

Void: Stay down stupid bitch, Sandra awaken! We have work for you!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:53 pm

"Eston is seen standing guard, sitting holding his sword"

Eston: Your uncle is made of tougher materials most people think. Don't worry about that. As for your mother and father...they'll be fine.

"Eston looks outside to what's happening"

Eston: tsk. HENRY!

"Henry looks at Eston, who gives him a tag out signal. Henry falls back into the shield as Eston runs out"

Eston: OI! Ice-Hands...you're kind of a dick about this huh?

"I fire another ice beam at Jon and Jane, but Eston suddenly releases a wave of electricity similar to that of the force lightning from star wars, hitting the ice wave. My body forms itself from that wave, crackling all around"

Me: I fucking hate you for that
Eston: Fight like a warrior!

"I crack my knuckles, as Nate tells me to stop, but I engage Eston in hand to hand"

Manny: Good job Eston

"Manny flies towards the room with the cube in full phoenix"

---

"Harry is the first to recover"

Harry: SHIT! Not again! WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE EFFIN VOID!

"Harry blasts through the room at punches Milo/Void right out of the room"

Harry: Sandra! Don't you listen to them!

---

"Yamairo finishes unlocking the vault"

Yamairo: I've lost contact with James though. Just get the cube here, we'll meet Filipe out in the deck and figure what to do then

---
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:04 pm

Shawkun: Normally it would not be a problem to separate the two souls. The only glitch in this system is that Mephisto is just some demon, if he's binded to David throw some sort of magical means, it complicates things.

*Sandra awoke, it took her only a second to realize where she was, and the first thought that came to her was Dave, David, and Chloe. She had no time to think about the events however as Milo stood in front of her. She quickly took note of the tendrils.*

Sandra: Can't be... Void again... no, not now of all times. Work, this can't be anything good.

*Joe opens a portal near the cube which draws it in, once in the portal closes.*

Joe: Lets go, the exit portal would of already opened and dropped the cube where we intended.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"Jon propels himself toward Chloe's shield taking down Agents, and Jane begins shooting bullets from her fingers, shifted into machine guns."

Jon: YEAH LETS ROCK THESE BITCHES GO ESTON! GO BOSS!
Jane: Shut up and help me fight!
Jon: I'm the damn one who helped us fly up here, now chill! I'm almost out of power damn it.

"Nate groans the situation quickly getting out of hand, but Filipe was the boss know, he drew his own weapon, a powerful taser and rushed towards Jon only to be knocked back his aura."

Nate: I can't waste the taser, I have to wear his power out then down him and his sis.
Void: Because I have Joker immunity, or maybe because I'm the Boogie Man in the world's most powerful hero's dreams? Either way I'm not concerned, but my my Harry your punches have grown stronger since we last had face to face. Now then Phoenix, your children's lives are st stake, get the cube now or they will all perish and burn in hell.

"Void turns to Harry using Biological Manipulation in an attempt to cause him extreme pain, causing cramps and such trying to down the fastest member, he turns to the others, summoning numerous Infini Tendrils, and launching at them."

Void: Phoenix make your choice now! 5...4...3
Dave: damn it, what if we engage him face to face, and cause him some pain"? THen can you take advantage and sever the connection?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"Yamairo grabs the cube"

Yamairo: Alright then. James...you there!

"No response. James was out of it"

Yamairo: Damn! Something happened. What the fuck do we do with this now?!

---

"Harry doubles over in pain"

Harry: H-hey...how about THIS! SOLAR-

"Harry charges up, and fires"

Harry: FLARE!

"His strongest attack right into the Void's face. The blessing of Micheal from the time of the war still in effect (dunno if that does anything extra)

Harry: SANDRA! GET US THE FUCK OUT!!

---

"Me and Eston are evenly matched, without using powers. Eston is keeping up with my extra skill thanks to his advanced responses"

Me: You're annoying. I'm done with this

"Eston doesn't have time to react before I blast him with an ice beam that leaves him frozen"

Me: I'm sorry, but I don't really have an honor of a warrior like you

"I take control of the atmosphere around the deck again, and then instantly freeze Jon and Jane as well."

Me: Nate! After Manny! Now!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Shawkun: Possibly. Any advantage would help in this situation.

*Sandra hears Harry's call and ports the group away from the area, once that's done she's left alone with Void.*

Sandra: You've made your point alright, you came here for me, not them. So leave them out of it. I'm also aware of my children's situation alright, so don't play with me.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by FunnyGuy Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:44 pm

*Meanwhile in the Redeemers Tower, the Redeemers are doing a number of things. Mike and Terrell are sparring, Riya is preparing supper, while the rest of the team focuses on other things. Christian lies sound asleep in a small crib right by the kitchen. Music is playing throughout the base, until Construct's voice booms throughout the entire tower.*

Construct: There seems to be a disturbance on Genosha. Should we take action?

Terrell: Nah... They'll be good. They have Milo and Sandra.

Construct: And suppose I picked up traces of Void...

Terrell: Hmm... Void... Give it time. If Genosha doesn't caldown in an hour, we'll aid them.

Mike: It's not our business until they leave the island... Right?

Terrell: Aight Construct? Just tell us how the island is doing in an hour... Now put the jams back on.

Mike:Yeah, Otis was on!

FunnyGuy
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"Tommy was seen dancing in the kitchen, kissing a girl, as Otis played, as he spun her around. He moved in kissing her on her neck, and suddenly it faded away, and Construct was grinning."

Tommy: WTF?!
Construct: Illusions you just made out with a balloon
Tommy: FUCK YOU!

"Construct speeds off, and Tommy runs after him, while Riya is finishing the food, and turns into oxygen appearing behind Terrell hugging her hubby."

Riya: Hey Baby, dinner's ready I made something special.
"Void is already near the group, and sitting on a chair eating some gummi worms, and looks at Harry, and uses the Kaleidoscopic using Tsukuyumi, Harry appears nailed to a cross of sorts, the sky is red, and the whole area is sdeen distorted. Void forms Infini tendrils, and 72 hours of torture begin for Harry which equal to a few seconds in real world to bring Harry down, he grins then turns to the others. He then returns to Sandra."

Void: Dealt with light boy he was an annoyance, his blows stung at most. Last time they barely tickled, so that's an approved for someone of your level from a fire fly to a bumble bee either way your still an insect. Now then Sandra, do you want your children back? I don't want to fight I..AAAAAH

"Void began yelling out, and the Void was being torn off, as Milo was seen yelling."

Milo: SANDRA HELP ME DAM NIT AAAH GET THE FUCKING CUBE AND JUST WIPE HIM OUT REA
Void: SHUT UP BITCH! MY BODY NOW MINE!
Milo: Ha, you're not eve

"Void wraps around Milo before he can finish his sentence, and using a spell Sandra's phone buzzes, as he's texted her the location of Mephisto, and the Void sends infini tendrils towards her pants pocket in an attempt to destroy the phone."

Void: GET THE CUBE OR UR KIDS DIE!
Dave: then let's go. Track the location of my son's soul
Shawkun: Understood.

"Shawkun does so, and they teleport outside the chapel, Dave pulls out his gun, and walks over to the edge of the chapel. He gets on his knees and sees a demonically distorted David sitting down laughing and speaking with some nuns and motions to Shawkun."

Dave: He's inside try and rip him from Mephisto, I'll go in and start hitting him or something.
"Nate has flown after Manny raising the taser as he speeds up firing the taser pelts at him."

Nate: CALM DOWN MANNY PLEASE!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:29 pm

Sandra: I'll be back.

*With no time to speak Sandra left the area appearing near Yamairo who had the cube.*

Sandra: I see you've already found it.
Joe: Phoenix, wasn't you...
Sandra: Shut up Joe. Yamairo, two things. Void has Milo, Milo said we can use the cubes power to destroy him. Second I need to get my kids back.

Shawkun: Oh sure, that'll help a lot.

*Shaw spoke with great sarcasm as he made his way inside finding Mephisto*

Shawkun: Aww, just the kid I was looking for.

*Shaw approached Mephisto as if he wanted his help, then in a quick move placed his hand upon David's head and started trying to separate David and Mephisto*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next