Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Nate: IF we're getting Manny involved, I'll go find him? Rachel, Holst can one of you find him or where he might be within the past 24 hours with his powers, I'll go from their.
Felicia: Hey Icey, should I use my powers to try and find the demons that we're helping Mephisto hold the Fullers hostage?
Sean: Calm down Felicia, Filipe will tell us what he wants us to do.
Elle: Well I'm doing whatever I can to help! Fuck the sidelines, we're fixing Sandra's situation, after all she's done for the team we're helping out.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:54 pm

Katy: She's endured so much, and for the most part, stuck loyal to this team, to her friends. I have to agree Elle, we've sat on the side for far to long.
Joe: So demon hunting is it, well, I'm up for it.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:58 pm

"For his troubles, Shawkun gets his other hand cut off by Akemi, who had reacted instantly to the shift in matter around her. Yama in turn reacts to that and does a matrix dodge on the knife, who Aya grabs and then, Yama instantly accelerating her speed, she dashes towards Shawkun"

Akemi: Did I mention...I have killed you many many times in the past, in many different time lines. You're frankly quite weak as far as villains go. I was lucky you didn't just go for soul control, couldn't have stopped that. Ya got greedy Shawkun

----

Me: Yes, actually. Does anyone know where he is? And James would be nice too...
Harry: I know where James is actually. Not Manny

"Harry speeds off, and returns with James in his boxers"

James: I hate you all...

Me: Shut it James, we need help. Get caught up, and ge-
James: Mephisto wants a Cosmic Cube. I suggest one of you find Kano. This is a bit over your heads
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Katy: A cosmic Cube? I suppose I'm not the only one that suspects whatever his plans are for that is bad.

*Shawkun avoided the attack and struck Aya back.*

Shawkun: Seems I made the mistake of underestimating the girl a little. Hmm, you've beaten me "many times" you say, that is indeed interesting. Looks like I've lost my edge, logic dictates I reset and try for round two.

*He stood in the middle of the room with Yamairo, Aya and Akemi surrounding him.*

Shawkun: The battle may be won, but believe me, the war will be lost.

*Shawkun creates a opening for himself causing Akemi and Yama both a moment of hesitation like he did Aya, and teleported from the room.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Akemi: Damn...

"Aya suddenly cuts the invisible thread Shawkun had made to their souls. Yamairo goes over to Hiro, and heals his wounds and sets his body to stasis"

Yamairo: He should be alright...for now

"Akemi suddenly grabs her head in pain"

Yamairo: Akemi
Akemi: Don't worry. Just more time lines forming. We need to find Shawkun
Yamairo: Do you know where he is?

"Akemi grins"

Akemi: I know everything that is going to happen ever. Of course I know where he is

----

Me: A cosmic cube is basically a really powerful artifact...if Mephisto got a hold of that...we can't let him
Harry: And we can't destroy him either. Well, as long as we keep Sandra out, nobody can GET the cube anyway. Mephisto wont dare kill the kids or Sandra will never agree to it, and as long as we keep Sandra out, nobody gets him the cube. I don't think he counted on us getting in the way did he? Still...what do we do now? We can't the cube can we? And how can we find him?
Me: Well...he is a demon. Trying to rule Hell again.
Harry: I think Yahweh is going to end up just giving us the power to teleport there, what with how many times we go up there anyway
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:24 pm

*Shawkun was heading back to see how Ben was handling things on end, he would have to wait till Aya's little group lowered their guard, then move quickly for kill. That was the better tactic to follow then to engage on a 3 on 1 battle.*

Joe: So your suggesting we go to hell and find him.
Katy: They've done it before.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 am

Nate: Wait..first off James can you find Manny, someone find Manny, I'll go get him, he should be involved this is his family. And also isn't there a cube somewhere on earth, that Red Skrull was after?
Felicia: Cosmic Cube..'I can't help you there, I can only hitchike magic not anything cosmic.
Sean: I'm in the same boat here.
Nate: That's fine, Filipe so we're at stale-mate we can't just leave the family torn apart. And can we even destroy a cosmic cube? I mean what happens if we do..I don't think any of us should risk that.
Elle: Another thing..how do we know he's in Hell? I mean if he needs his body going to hell dosen't sound like a good place for a weakened demon to go.
Nate: Hmm..she makes a point, and if the cube he wants is on earth, he's probably here too. So he's on our home turf.

"Nate sat down looking to the new leader for advice. Mephisto had torn the family up, Abby was a demon, and Sandra was being sedated. Dave was only God knows where, he was beginning to wonder if Genosha was even safe anymore with the amount of times the island had breached. He looked at his watch it was getting late, and no progress had been made in dealing with the Fuller-Family situation."

Nate: Alright so what do we do?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 pm

*James finds out Manny's location and gives it to Nate.*

Nate: Alright, I'll *Katy cuts in*
Katy: Sorry to but in, but let me go. I can bring the entire group back with me if he op's to bring them along with him, and it's faster then them sailing back. What do you say.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:26 pm

James: Manny is in the Caribbean as usual...Nate, you got the coordinates? Take Katy or Harry and get him.

Me: Alright...Katy you go. Harry...you're going to Heaven. Just...go to a church or something, get Raphael's attention somehow, tell him we need to speak with him. Mephisto is his problem too.
Harry: Well technically, he's also the Vishanti's problem
Me: After what they did to Amber, they can sod off. Just do what I said

Harry: Roger boss

"Harry goes off."

Me: Alright...once we get Manny here, and Harry finds a way to contact the Host...we need to find Mephisto. To track him down, we'll need help from someone who's used to dealing with this stuff. So we'll need Keeth as well. James...find him

James: Keeth...is not on Earth. Amber is back at her mansion, that's all I know

Me: Alright, who wants to pay them a visit?

---

Yamairo: So...what are we waiting for?
Akemi: Well...Shawkun has a soul we want, we can't make him return it unless he really wants to.
Yamairo: We just do what we did before before. Leave him at point blank
Aya: Agreed

"Akemi looks at the two and sighs. Just puts a hand to her head, and teleports, cutting of Shawkun before he can get to Ben"

Akemi: Where...do you think you're going?

"Yamairo instantly accelerates movement to Aya, who starts the same beat down as she did before, even worse because Shawkun is now missing an arm"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Felicia: Hmm..I'll pay her a visit, magic user to magic her, I hope she's still not mad at me about Dark Reign, come on Sean your coming wtih me.
Sean :Whaa..IO
Felicia: Scared
Sean: No..
Felicia: THen let's go.

"Felicia uses some random magic, and teleports them outside Amber's mansion. Upon arrival she knocks, Nate has taken off to the carribean islands and heads to Manny's ship however sees David there with eyes red. Nate stops, and David looks at Manny smiling."

David: Basically...you loose your nephew, and your neice unless you help me get the Cosmic Cube. The SXM are getting in my way, and once people like Ventro get involved matters get more complicated. So what do you say, your family for my cube? How's that for a trade?

"Back with the group on Genosha Elle sits where Nate was sitting, and Ezekiel rushes in with some sort of technology in his hand, that's spinning around."

Elle: What the he-
Ezekiel: New Experiment, it's a super telescope that allows me eight different views at a time. Time, Space, Reality, Electro-magnetic spectrum
Elle: This is about the Phoenix issue
Ezekiel: Riight...ok..so what did I miss..
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:39 pm

"Manny looks at David, or rather, Mephisto with pissed off eyes. Henry is with him, but the rest of the crew is assumed to be back at the ship"

Manny: I don't know what a bloody cosmic cube even is! What did you do with the others?! Where's Chloe!? And Abby! I want to see them before I make a call Damn it Sandra why are you not answering

----

"As they arrive, they enter the mansion, and find Dante, Dale and Teresa wiped out on the floor, Fathae is sitting calmly in a chair, while Amber is checking on the other three"

Amber: Hello. What do you 2 want? I'm kind of busy. Actually, do you know where I can find Milo? I need his help

----

"Harry returns shortly after with Ruth by his side"

Me: About time...
Ruth: Although you wont like what I have to tell you. Right now, Mephisto is weak...too weak to rank as a Demon. We cannot do anything to him as he is
Me: That's...what...
Ruth: Best we can do for you is secure the cosmic cube if you find it, make sure Mephisto can't get his hands on it. Lock it up within the Heavenly Host
Me: I guess that's better than nothing

"Ruth looks somewhat sad she cannot help me and Harry, and turns to leave"

Ruth: I'll keep pushing with Raphael for us to intervene. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth to leave you hanging after all you did for us

"She disappears"

James: Not as you expected huh?
Me: You heard her though right? Mephisto is weak, we can do this so long as he doesn't get his hands on the cube. If we can get Sandra to listen to us, both of you can overpower David, even with Mephisto in there
James: What about Chloe...

"The three of us sigh...there isn't really an answer"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:55 pm

*Katy and Nate arrived at the ship by to see David there.*

Katy: What... damn, the plan backfired with Sandra now he wants Manny to do his work...

*Shawkun manages to get a hold of Aya with his working arm and slam her to the ground. He quickly turns his attention to Akemi, beginning to drag the soul from her body.*

Shawkun: Fine, I'll just take you all right now if that's how you want it!
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 pm

"Aya quickly gets back up, Yamairo continuing to boost her speed, as she cuts the connection to Akemi's soul before he can drain it out. Akemi counters by suddenly teleporting into Shawkun and performing a series of high speed punches finishing with a throw, which sends Shawkun right into the waiting blade of Aya, who aims to cut off his remaining arm and legs"

Akemi: Do you really think you can match me in combat? If it wasn't for that little soul trick...without that soul control, you are NOTHING to me!
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:58 pm

"Nate stays in the air monitoring not wanting to get involved yet, he pulls out his anti mugen gun but slips it back in his jacket pocket realizing he'd just be shooting Manny. David grins glad to see his fuller manipulation abilities working on Manny, and waving his hand using his magic he shows Chloe in chains crying out for her parents, as demons lunge towards her."

David: Abby..I've explained to you what Abby is a demon, I can't help her. She's a demon, and she hates you all anyway for "Abandoning" her. Not my fault you saved David, and not her. Crowley's the one that gave you the clone Abby, so you left the real one in Hell, that's not my job. What I'm offering is this kid, and Chloe. A Cosmic Cube, is a cube that contains immense phenomenal cosmic powers. However you have to study it, be skilled with it before you can use it like I can. Just retrieve the cube, the Government refers to it as the Tessaract. SHIELD is using it as an energy source for their newest brand of weapons, think like this I'm helping stop a potential mutant holocaust, getting my body back, and giving you most of your family back.
Sean: Oh come on, I'm useful too! I can control the Qunatum Zone.
Felicia: Not time to be funny, we need your help. It's Mephisto again, and he's messing with Sandra. He tore the family apart, he's trying to get a cosmic cube to get his body back, and Filipe sent us to get you.
Sean: As for Milo, he's gotten really involved with that new company of his Fusion Inc, he's probably at some meeting on the other side of the planet.
Ezekiel: Why don't we just get the cube and fix this? There's a cube on earth, we find it. I've done little research, but get me to the SHIELD Hellicarrier, and I'll see what information I can pull up.
Elle: Wait..why SHIELD?
Ezekiel: because I think I know what Cosmic Cube Mephisto is after, the same one Red Skrull sought out back in World War 2. We get it, then we get Chloe back, and David well you guys said you can take down Mephisto.
Elle: :Yeah, but I don't think Sandra would listen to that plan at all! So what do we do Filipe, keep her down, hope for the best, and try and get the cube, and beat Mephisto?
"Nate keeps Katy in his arms, as there flying above the ship."

Nate: Great..so now two fullers, and if we tell the others there just gonna go and sedate Manny and them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:25 pm

Katy: So what now. It wouldn't be a problem for me to get everyone out of here.

*Shawkun recovers just short of of Aya, and turns hitting her with what appears to be a ki like energy blast from near point blank, sending her flying back.*

Shawkun: I may indeed be a fair deal less powerful then the last time we fought, but that doesn't mean I don't have a few tricks. Now, you two STAY!!

*Both Aya and Akemi seemed to be immobilized as Shawkun took control of their souls, forcing them under his command.*

Shawkun: Hmm yes, that ended up working out. You should not of made another physical connection to me after Aya cut you loss, would of been much harder to regain control. And that little blast surfaced as enough of a connection to Aya to get the job done. So now, once I get you Yama, this will be all over.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:28 pm

Nate: No we stay vigilant, and see what's going on? IF we get the cube before Mephisto it's fine, we keep it away from him, maybe even get rid of it in the SXM vault.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:56 pm

Akemi: Well played...guess that's it then

"Shawkun looks at her."

Akemi: Just let me go, and I'll be on my way. This one is done.
Yamairo: What are you
Akemi: I told you...I'm a scientist. I'm just observing, stepping on butterflies to induce effects. Shawkun knows I'm not lying. If you let me go, I'll be on my merry way. I've got no attachments here

"Aya and Yamairo look at each other. The situation just got serious"

----

"Manny looks at David"

Manny: Alright...but see I'm a pirate. I ain't stupid. We'll do it like this. Give me Chloe. I'll sign one of them soul deals if you hand her over now, unharmed. How's that?
Henry: Mon...capitan...
Manny: I know you ain't gonna hurt David given that you're using him as a body, but I rather Chloe not end up like Abby, all broken alright. I'll sign the soul deal, but you have to sign sayin you wont do anything. So that's the deal. Consider Chloe an advancement.

----

Amber: Damn...look, I can't really...

"Amber just sits down. Dale and the others were still greatly mentally broken"

Amber: Just...give me a minute...
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:13 pm

*Shawkun: Hmm. *grin*

*Shawkun released Akemi, she did indeed seem truthful. But if not, he had no more need of worry, he had a strong connection to her soul again, and Aya won't be cutting anyone free now that she is under his control.*

Shawkun: Then go girl, you was not my objective here anyway.

*He stood calmly again now, seems he wouldn't get to toy with Aya as intended, but plans don't always work out.*

Shawkun: So Yama, is this going to go easy, or are going to do the whole "last hero taking a stand" deal.

Katy: If we had Chloe, we could get everyone here and probably take Mephisto now, he's weakened right? But we can't, or Chloe is trapped in hell forever.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:37 pm

Akemi: Before I go...dad...here's a present

"Shawkun realizes instantly he's screwed...Aya regains movement and instantly jumps him, putting the knife to his neck"

Yamairo: What
Akemi: My goodbye present...I hope I see this version of you again dad...if not...there's infinite good ends for you

"Akemi gives a smile before leaving"

Yamairo: Infinite good ends huh..ha ha...I guess she is my daughter

"Yamairo walks up to Shawkun"

Yamairo: It seems my family has taken a habit of messing up your plans huh Shawkun? Now return Aya's kid. Before her hands slip
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Shawkun: Well now, I figured I could get her before she tried anything.

*Shawkun releases the kids soul back to it's body.*

Shawkun: Still, there will always be other opportunity's, you can only avoid me for so long.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Yamairo: Well, you'd do well to stay away from my friends Shawkun. I don't take kindly to this kind of behavior. Come on, I'm putting you back in SHIELD custody. Hope you enjoyed your little break

"Yamairo gets Shawkun up, as Aya puts the knife back inside her sleeve"

Aya: And keep that missing arm...as a little reminder of me if you ever think of returning
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 pm

Shawkun: Oh I'll remember you, don't worry. *As Yama is about to take him to SHILD* Until next time. *grin*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:58 pm

"Yamairo teleports Aya back home. She runs in, and finds Hiro in the middle of the hall. It seems he believes he had a bad dream

Aya: What are you doing up. Back to bed with you
Hiro: I had...a really bad dream...can I sleep with you tonight mommy...

"Aya sighs and picks him up, taking him back to bed."

Aya: This time it was just the soul reaper...next time it could actually be my demons catching up to me.

---

"Yamairo had dropped Shawkun off had the Hellicarrier, and has returned to the theme park. Everyone seems to be mostly leaving, as it's closing for the night. Isabel was waiting at the front door"

Yamairo: Why didn't you head home?
"Isabel": I assumed you would return here Yama. Where is...Akemi
Yamairo: She had to leave. We took care of it. I'll tell Filipe about it in the morning, lest go home
"Isabel": Filipe actually wants to speak with us. It seems there is trouble at the Fuller residence. We are to head to the tower
Yamairo: Oh joy..

"Yamairo's snarky comment aside, he grabs Isabel and they teleport to the tower"
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

"David smiles."

David: Sure I'll give you Chloe, your smarter then your sister. I admire intelligence, I must admit it is one reason your kind has survive so long and what makes you so interesting.

"David opens a portal, and Chloe appears in the demons hands, and a soul deal appears, and David conjures up two pens and smiles pulling a chair over to him as he writes the contract just as Manny requested and signs it and even adds something."

David: As soon as the task is complete, and I receive the cube then you shall be free from your bondage. There just take the pen sign there, and the deal is made. Smile
"Felicia smiles."

Felicia: Thanks, and between you and me your the beeest magician I've ever met, I believed in you.
Sean: Wait didn't you
Felicia: SSssh shut up.
Nate: Wait he can just ship people to hell? I think the demons just kidnapped her, so if we get everyone maybe we can attack Mephisto but let's be patient.
"Elle jumps as Yamairo appears."

Ezekiel: It's just Yama
Elle: Yeah but what if it was Mephisto
Ezekiel: oooooh Sis you scared of the big bad demons.
Elle: Oh shut up this is serious!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Joe: Don't worry, these big time demons isn't your regular idiotic ones. They have plans to obtain their goal, so the likelihood of them attacking here without reason is unlikely, especially in a weakened state.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next