Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Heroes Uprising Part 19

+6
Chaos Kid
FunnyGuy
Cpt. Lucky
justinlynch3
Chulance
lol1991
10 posters

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Go down

Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroes Uprising Part 19

Post by Chulance Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Zach: Alright so you know this cure shit, everyone who took Neil's formula lost complete control right? Well here's the catch Tesla and Chu needed the cure, and now their normal, we went to Terracorp to find out what the hell happened with Neil's formula. He was a dick, some strange light saved us and teleported us to safety. Milo, God, Heaven, Amber, I don't know Mikey held off the SRU and we escaped. THat's a short version of the story, oh and Sirius started a restaraunt in Manhattan it's really fucking good food. The Cure we just need to grab Mikey bruh that's it.
Chulance: Bruh just come get us damn, we need to get back and whoop ass holy shit wtf is..

"He was seeing a News-report of the demonic invasions occuring and Namek and several Angels descended from the sky, SHIELD was ready to move out as Namek appeared in the Hellicarrier confronting Marcus and overpowering the head agents."

Namek: What the hell are you doing?! I am an Angel of the Lord, and I've come to aid you, your weapons supply they must be blessed, hold off on your war efforts, the Heavenly Host has moved in to stop Satan's forces.
Marcus: OPEN FIRE
Namek: I figured as much.

"As they opened fire, Namek simply left coming to Genosha to find Sandra, and Dave laying in bed together, and he fired a small bolt of heavenly energy to awaken them."

Namek: Awaken there is a demonic invasion occuring we must defend the planet, Phoenix gather the heroes for combat please.
Milo: You're wrong I've revived so many people my father warned me of the consequences, I respected his wishes not to revive him and others for a while but now I even thought about attacking Death. She's just doing her job preserving the balance of lide and death.
"Dale's spider sense activates, he leaps forward dodging the Templar attacks, firing webbing to fill up their weapons causing them to misfire, and Dale lunges forward kicking two Templar down. KEeth unleashes a wave of hellfire against hte Templars."

Keeth: Ight got it, Dale let's move.
Dale: Right.

"Dale shoots web and begins swinging forward, KEeth summons the Hellcycle, and spews the chain out his mouth splitting it into multiple chains impaling multiple Templars and the chains unleash their own blasts of Hellfire, getting on the cycle he drives after Dale sending the chains flying at his attackers."

Dale: Damn got some sweet Doc Ock shit going on.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Sandra: Demonic Invasion... Hmm, right.

*Sandra quickly sent out a telepathic message asking the SXM to gather at the tower.*

Sandra: They'll meet us at the tower. What is the cause behind this invasion, is anything known?

Katy: Attacking Death will really get us nowhere.

*They hear the call from Sandra.*

Katy: A invasion... *sigh* Here we go again it seems.

Tesla: We can explain when he get here, just get Harry or someone out here Zach.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue100/100Heroes Uprising Part 19 - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:24 pm

"The Angel's army, a Host of about 30,000, begins their battle with Hell's armies"

"Despite the angels clear superiority, the sheer number of demons wears them down on several fronts. SHIELD backs them up from the sky, but despite the blessing their attacks don't do sufficient damage"

Baal: Pff...a mere Host. Is this how highly the new Viceroy thinks of us! VERY WELL THEN! ARMIES OF HELL! LET US SHOW THEM THE POWER OF THE 72! THE POWER OF LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR!!

"The armies of hell roar, Balrog's, demons of all classes, as they open fire upon the angels, the flying unites swarming around the Hellicarrier"

----

"Meanwhile, at the pearl gates, Lucifer takes no qualms and walks right through"

Lucifer: A host...that means around...50,000 remain, given their weakening as of late. This should be...amusing

"Lucifer is approached by a large unit of angels guarding the gates, but Amodeus blasts them away with one sudden blast"

Asmodeus: Heaven has weakened...
Lucifer: Wait...the 2 final archangels should remain

----

"Meanwhile, Ruth is seen watching the news and going into a frenzy"

Ruth: Damn! Damn...how...I can't get into Heaven the normal way...wait...there's!

"Ruth suddenly draws several sigils and vanishes"

---

"Namini meanwhile just easily blocks all of Fathae's attacks. She's simply toying with her to keep her occupied"

Namini: Hmm...your corruption seems familiar. Reminds me of Iliria's presence. It seems the Templars used Morgul's influence to corrupt your lawful persona.
Fathae: I know not what you speak of...my only goal is to bring order to this world
Namini: Exactly...I think I can cleanse you...Once we close the portal...I'll just knock you out. Until then I have to make it seem like I can be taken down with sufficient manpower so they'll focus on me
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:07 pm

Namek: Lucifer our "Brother" has turned on us again, and has struck us after our Civil War. We are still recuperating from the after-effects of the war hence perfect time to strike. We are far more powerful then the Demons, but they have unleashed Hell itself upon us. Many have chosen not to follow Raphael, and believe only in the Father himself so therefore we have only 80,000 willing to aid this war.
Dave: we beat the Devil before, just get Milo or Reese.
Namek: Our power is great but does not extend into Paradise, we cannot cross into Paradise.
Dave: But Heaven
Namek: Paradise is a section of Heaven containing billions of souls yes but not ones we can access.
Milo: Your right, even though it wouldn't be much of a "War" considering it's Death, the cosmic entity. But yeah another war, guess we need to get meeting room.

"Milo teleports the two of them to the meeting room."
Zach: I just heard Sandra, Harry nevermind. Sandra teleport me, Chulance, and Tesla too the tower!
"Castiel was on a bus heading to Las Vegas, when the demons hit he groaned rushing off the bus grabbing his angel killing blade and stabbing a demon attacking the bus."

Castiel: EVERYONE RUN!

"Castiel picked up his phone calling Simon."

Castiel: Come on damn it I need the X Force.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

*Sandra got Zach message, seconds later everyone arrived in the meeting room where Katy and Milo had themselves just arrived. Harry and Zach was teleported before they could so much as push "end" on their phones to end their conversation. Sandra notices Tesla's thoughts as soon as they arrived.*

Sandra: Looks like Tesla and Chulance won't be any help in this fight, unless your able to restore their ability's Milo.
Katy: Restore... what?
Sandra: Not now, the demon invasion is the more pressing matter.

*Sandra fills in the team quickly about the demons attacking while heaven is weakened.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:34 pm

"Milo walked ove to Telsa and Chulance touching them but their abilities were not restored."

Chulance: Milo you turning them back on.
MIlo: It doesn't work like that, there's all sorts of complex genetics and stuff. Your entire X Gene has been gone, erased it's insane the possibilities of this happening.
Chulance: So the cure doesn't just negate or turn off powers it erases the gene.
Milo: Hence the name Gene-Cleanser, I didn't think the cure was this advance I mean the odds of this, with our level of technology granted their are programs with
Zach: Wait every power yo have and you can;t
Milo: Calm down I was gonna do this the genetic way or natural I can fix this easy.

"Milo focuses on changing reality restoring their abilities, and turns to the others teleporting the rest of the SXML to the tower's meeting room including Kosmos."

Kosmos: I require no assistance, why am I he
Milo: Enough, listen I just want to tell all of you, I've resigned from leading this team. I've made far too many mistakes to be your leader, Filipe Costa is the new leader. If anyone wishes to leave the team they may.
Choi: DAMN! Why you going leave like that, going leave us going WHAT THE FUCK!
Milo: I'm NOT leaving the team, just not leading anymore. Anyway Sandra your right demon invasion more point.
Choi: DEMONS! I FUCK ON DEMONS! I BEAT DEMONS! I HATE EM! I HATE EM! BAD for business! BAD FOR ORGY!
Milo: Right..Right let's do this, there attacking right now various locations we should split up spread our defenses, until Heaven figures out what's going on.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Sandra: Split up, and hold off the demons until Heaven gets a handle on things. Alright, Lets do it then.
Katy: We going on the regular groups?
Sandra: Unless Filipe objects, that's the plan.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Filipe" Groans" I..I..yeah I'm fine with that, SXML LET's move out!
Rachel: see was that so hard
Filipe: Yeah, but I've always wanted to see that.

"Sandra splits the group up to deal with hte various demonic forces attacking America, meanwhile on the island Keeth, and Dale have made hteir way to the Altar dealing with Templar Forces, Dale forced to use his Iron Spidey armor to deal with the Templars vast array of weaponry."

Dale: I'll hold them off go destroy the altar, you're the one with the superior firepower!
Keeth: Enough with the lame ass puns!
Dale: Yeah alright, just do it don't be such a hot-head
Keeth: God damn it!
Dale: Hey Light it up hurry!

"Keeth rushed inside towards the altar unleashing a wave of hellfire on the Templars, Dale leaping into the air, swinging on top of the roof of the area the Altar was in and firing compressed balls of web at the Templars."

Dale: Namini just hold them off a little longer, I'm holding as many Templars off as I can. Keeth is going to destroy the Altar now. Something just occured to me, where the hell was Dante? He got involved with this mess.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 pm

*Sandra arrived in one location with Dave, Chulance, Tesla, and Metallic. The SXM has been spread out in groups all over the battle zone.*

Sandra: First day back and a demon invasion.
Metallic: Haven't gotten soft have you?
Tesla: No way in hell.

*Katy, Troy, and Joe all arrived in another area. Troy glaring at Joe.*

Troy: Isn't this a grand pairing....
Joe: Oh shut up and just burn somebody.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 am

Troy: I know who I want to burn!
Joe: Try it, and your ass is getting arctic
Katy: GUYS!

"As she said that demons attacked, she fired a high pressure blast of water at the attacking demon. (Sorry but i had to add that funny ass line XD.) Milo arrived in a group with Kosmos, Shawn, Yamairo, and Isabel."

Mil: Let's get it!
Shawn: Divine Retribuation!

"Shawn uses his powers bringing down judgement on several demons instantly crushing them saving a few angels in shock of Shawn's power, while firing massive bolts of divine lightning, Milo races into to the waters and combines vector manipulation with essense manipulation repelling the demon's essense of them, charging it and causing it to explode wiping out several demons. Kosmos is overpowering the demons by generating more demonic power then them, while Yamairo and Isabel are doing their own fighting. With Sandra's group, Dave avoids a demon pulling out his knife."

Dave: Gotta love this knife
Sandra: What the hell is that.
Dave: Celestial BRonze, Kano gave it to me on my birthday, it works on Gods, demons, hell maybe Angels too!

"Dave teleports slashing at a powerful demon, it blows him back, and fires a massive demonic powers, Dave slashes stabbing a being who stops the demonic attack, and eradicates the demon with a single blast."

Namek: Your wrong!
Dave: HO SHIT! I didn't mean to stab you I
Namek: IT dosen't work on Angels.

"Namek grins teleporting away to resume the battle in the skies, Dave mocks him as he teleports ove to Sandra, while Chulance is now adapting firing massive energy beams at the demons."

Chulance: Come on TEsla! Let's show these demons what real power is!
"A SHIELD Evac crew has come to Genosha, getting Aiden's body from under-ground, with the residents and the Security Guards(Iron-Man) suits and Hunters doing battle with Demons attacking Genosha, Marcus is on the phone with Ricku."

Ricky: Yeah I got the son of a bitch, just another day in America huh, Angels are real, we gonna keep that secret.
Marcus; Probably, for one the public would not believe in the existence in Angels, and with Angels and Demons around does this lead to the question that there is a God. Who's right Christians, Muslims, Jews, we need to avoid some sort of religious outbreak, no need for another holy war.
Ricky: eh it would fit our day and age, with mutantism, and Cleansers.
Marcus: Enough, I don't need your sense of humor, get him out, or were sending in Dead-pool.
Ricky: Thought he restarted his anti superhuman home defense business again.
Marcus: We have a deal of sorts, it's complicated has he been extracted?
Ricky: yeah were back under-water, heading to DC.

"Ricky and the agents had Aiden unconscious in the telepathic coma loaded into the vehicle, and tossed a grenade to cause a cave in in the area they'd dug through. With that they began their journey back to DC with Heaven vs Hell happening above."
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:34 am

*Tesla was taking the ground based attack already in diamond form she sent forward a large spike that drilled it's way though 3 demons before embedding itself into a wall, the demons still stuck on said spike. Hear one approaching from behind, Tesla swing around punching a demon smashing it's head in and sending it crashing into the ground.*

Tesla: Damn this feels good.

*Demons try to attack Metallic, but all attacks fail on his soft liquid like metal being, simply passing through him as if he was water or some other soft material. As more and more demons slowly get specs of liquidized metal on various parts of their body, Metallic can't help but grin.*

Metallic: Alright my demonic buddies, watch this.

*Starting from the hands, feet, where said demons has metal on them. The metal starts to expand, covering over said demons entire bodies. When it reaches the mouths, the metal gets inside the demons and starts coating their entire insides as well as outsides in metal.*

*Meanwhile we see a ground of large spikes of ice set up, a portal opens above it and demons start dropping out onto the spikes which impale them. Joe is seen manning the portals as Katy and Troy knock the demons in the right direction.*

Sandra: Nice weapon. But... your not going to stab me if I get to close like you just did to Namek are you?

*She said it in a mocking tone, just joking with Dave as she knew he didn't hit Namek on purpose. As demons start to gather around, Sandra takes note of the reading attack and releases a blast of the Phoenix flames that consumes and destroys all the demons in the area.*

Sandra: So far so good, at least we're not fight a army of Black Hearts or the like, everybody seems to be holding their own.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:41 pm

"The Asgardians joined the war against the demons, Kano wielding the Mjlioner firing intense blizzards at the demons, with Baldur, Klith, Glano, Sif, The Warrior's Three, and more joined the war against the demons overpowering them leading the armies."

Kano: ONWARD FOR ASGARD! FIGHT TO THE BLOODY END! VICTORY SHALL BE OURS! RAZOR THEM AND PROTECT MIDGARD!
Chulance: I agree it's good to be back
Zach: YEAH HELL YEAH! Finally out that damn store!
Chulance: Man shut up!
Zach: haha XD
"Castiel joins Troy, Joe, and Katy opening fire on the demons with a gun, an enochian sigil is on it, when the bullets hit the demons that evaporate into their essence."

Castiel: Yeah, hell yeah don't fuck with integrated Angels! Joe! Yo, SXML! I need teleportation now! I need to go back in time to Sodom and Gamorrah! Portal Man I'm talking to you!
"Dave teleports over to Sandra knife in hand, lunges forward stabbing a demon behind her."

Dave: Ha, scared ya for a minute. Razz You got jokes now, won't have too many with a cut throat. This is been a bit easy, wonder how dealing with hte Devil is easier then BH it's not right.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:54 pm

*Joe looks at Castiel.*

Joe: Back in time, well what the fuck do you want out of me? Find Yamairo or someone.

Sandra: No but that's the point, these demons don't seem overly powerful. It's merely sheer numbers so far.

*Sandra seen a demon approach from behind Dave and cut him in half with telekinesis, making a telekinetic blade.*

Sandra: Makes you wonder if something else is up.

*They others continue their fighting holding their own well enough.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:50 pm

"Castiel grabs Joe by his arm, and starts chanting a symbol appears on Joe's hand causing him immense pain as energy surges through his body, and Castiel lets go."

Castiel: Damn Magic drains me more so then usual, especially Enochian. I have enchanted you, your portals can now cross the time barrier for the next 24 hours. Come on take me back hurry! And before Uriel lays it to waste.
Dave: Probably I'm trying not to think to much about that ya know.
"Velon who'd recently been realeased from prison was on attack against the demons, forming weapons out of vehicle's in hte streets, and weapon from downed SHIELD soldiers to fight."

Velon: I have returned, and I will continue to fight for my destiny, for my children. For you Rose, is everything.
"Carmen was seen roaming the streets, smiling, a new darkness was seen in her, a serum in hand she drank it and tossed it aside then her eyes heated and she unleashed beams of heat decimating several villains but also causing damage to Detroit via wrecked buildings, and dead people."

Carmen: Arcade you've outdone yourself again no puny demon threat is gonna stop me.

"Harvey was in the skies in his Cyber Goblin gear attacking nearby demons, and Carmen moved at the speed of light taking out the demons he was fighitng now floating next to him."

Harvey: the Formula from All Star Superman seriously Carmen?
Carmen: That's Arcade right now, Carmen is..resting. We need to get to Sammie, I sense something extremely powerful and demonic approaching her.
Harvey: Did Dad mess you up more then a thought bitch, there's a massive demonic invasion goin-

"Carmen grabbed Harvey by his throat, grabbing the glider by her foot, and staring at him, the heat from her eyes causing him to sweat, and dehydrate."

Carmen: I'm not in the mood for jokes alright, let's move come on.

"She let go of Harvey, who got on the glider, then flying underneath she flew them to Sammie's location in an Oscorp facility in Detroit, while a being a woman wantched the events on earth sipping a coffee"

Woman: You've out done yourself again, seems I'm doing my job jut fine. "Grins"
"In Prison Victor was seen surrounded in a massive light, and unleashing his power decimating several demons with ease, his father speaking to him."

Father: Vincent you have done well we must move if we are to see your true potential, gather the NWO
Vincent: Yes I shall do so, Mishi and Solid were rescued by the Phoenix Alliance,, so I'll seek them out first.
Father: Good Son Good.
Vincent: More of them.

"Vincent leaped into the air still surrounded by the light double kicking a giant demon into the waters below, causing a tidal wave which he made vanish, he soared into the sky heading to the Phoenix Alliance's head-quarters in LA, Lezune had attempted to gain control of demons, while Quell was fighting with Spike via using perceptions to slow demons down, and Devon had generated a clone, while the real Devon had fled into the pocket dimension Mashi had generated with Lex at his side."

Lex: The Process is beginning if this plan succeeds, the return is imminent, the demons will fall, hte possibiltiies are endless.
Devon: For now we amply this to the demonic invasion, then Ventro.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:05 pm

Joe: Fine then man.

*He opens a portal up.*

Joe: Jump in.
Katy: What's going on?
Joe: Just a temporary power up dear.

*A fireball is shot at Joe which he absorbs into a portal.*

Joe: Demons Troy, demons.

Sandra: Yea I guess. I guess with our track record when some is going to easily I can't help by think somethings up.

*Sandra dodged to the side as Dave lunged forward stabbing a demon that was coming behind her. At the same time Sandra shot a telekinetic blast past Dave that sent another demon crashing with great force into the ground.*

Sandra: It is a nice change of pace though. Dare I even say this is fun. Smile
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Castiel: Seriously Troy you light him, and I'll light your ass with heavenly fire, let's go Joe Sodom and Gommarah bibilical days, were going to store Uriel's vengeance and use it as a weapon to wipe out hte Demons.
Joe: Wait I'm no bible man, but if this angel guy dosen't have the vengeance what if that place ain't destroyed.
Castiel: Uriel's vengeance is constant. He's the Angel of Redemption and Vengeance. As of late he stuck to redemption if he had used his vengeance he'd be the most powerful force in weapon anywal 'et mosve.

"They arrive in the past in Sodom and Gommoarah, they can feel God's wrath on the area, Angels in the sky, massive battles, men attempting to rape angels, Castiel uses the sigil on his jacket along with Uriel's vengeance gathering it into the cannon instantly."

Castiel: TELEPORT US TO PRESENT NOW HURRY WERE ABOUT TO BE ERADICATED!
Namek: Alright Phoenix just eradicate them all!
Dave: Yeah I kinda agree just finish this!
Chulance: Damn..I wish I was you Sandra or Milo or Kano toying with bad guys never worrying.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

*Joe reopens the portal and the two jump in coming back to present day.*

Sandra: Right, right sorry.

*Sandra summons a large amount of Phoenix flames and in one shot takes out all the demons attacking the Earth, while leaving her teammates, angels, and everything else unharmed. Having taken to the sky's she lowers herself down by Dave and her group.*

Sandra: Done. Still seemed to easy, but meh, I'm not complaining.

*Katy and Troy meanwhile stood in a attack position ready to attack demons when suddenly Sandra's attack took them all out.*

Katy: Umm... we're done I guess.
Troy: Apparently.

*The two stand regularly and relax.*

Tesla: Even the super of super heroes had bad days Chu.
Sandra: By is that a understatement.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:52 pm

"Duke is teleported next to troy joe and katy. He looks around and see's nothing left."

Duke: Aw come on I just got here!

"Ben had been watching nearby completely invisible. Duke was impervious to a lot. But let's see about Ice. Suddenly a bunch of demons appeared around Duke, merely illusions though. Then he cast an illusion over Duke making him look like a demon. Then he cast an illusion on the rest to make it look like one demon was fighting a bunch of other humans."

Ben: Now let's see who kills duke first and how. Then his natural instincts will become even more strong, and barely able to resist. And he'll try killing whoever had just killed him hehehehe
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"They return instantly unleashing the energy which mixes with Sandra's Phoenix flames wiping out the demons. Castiel falls to his knees drained of energy looking at Joe."

Castiel: The Temporal effect of your portal will wear off in a few hours, try not to fuck up time,. I advise visiting the Roman Coliseum, The 300 original ltos of good stuff, I gotta rest..now..

"Castiel falls asleep on the ground, Joe having courtesy walks Castiel ove to a bench in a park laying him there, and looks at the sigil feeling the power pulsating."

Joe: I can travel through time I wonder..
DAve: Thank you, when we complain bad things happen. For once we didn't have anyone die, get soul sucked, or something I say that's reason to chill.
Chulance: Me and Tess got our powers back whoo!
Zach: Let's go to tell Sirius, let's have the bastard get his powers back.
"Niko, and the Shadow Escorts have invaded Terracorp when Niko uncovered research that had a project V to deal with the entire superhuman race on earth, Niko and Juliet had made their way through Security with Darcarot's help, and Emma had taken out curious agents, while Josh and Jack used their powers to drain the kinetic energy out of people approaching Terracorp and various workers."

Emma: Drac hurrryy pwweeese Im getting too hungry, i might start snack time!
Dracarot: "Sighs" Come on Em baby calm down. Nikjo how much farther.
Niko: We need to hurry, Terracorp's security might get heavy around here.

"Niko focused his Optic Beams cutting the door open and had Juliet to push it down inside a teenager was seen in a pod, and Niko went over to the computer and began typing rapidly."

Juliet: So what is this Project V? There creating artificial mutants, do we free it or kill it? And forgive me but I've been with the SXML a little while, and we've dealt worst then some synthetic mutant.
Niko: Juliet..I..
Dracarot: What.

"Dracarot went over to read what Niko had pulled out and also was in shock."

Dracarot: Project V..is..Project...
Niko: Ventro
Juliet: WHAT?!
NIko: A Clone of Milo Ventro, how the fuck how the hell did they even do this! It must have been during the power wipe, they must have scanned him or did something to him in the Negative Zone to acquire his DNA. This is what they have, they've been feeding it. It's creation was 16 weeks ago, potentially this creation this 'Nicholas Ventro' may have already absorbed all of our powers and is the weapon they intend to use to "Deal" with the original Ventro.
Dracarot: The Question is what do we do, it's still in it's pod perhaps vulnerable, and once Terracorp learns we've breached their ultimate project they'll do everything.
Niko: There's more this was a joint effort with SHIELD, Director Wright supported this project in the instance Milo Ventro ever went rogue or had interests against the safety of the human populace. Yahweh forgive me, but I think the decision is obvious we have to kill this being before he emerges. According to this an about a month or two he'll be ready to emerge, and destroy us all.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:19 pm

Juliet: How do we destroy it though... if their cloning Milo... It might not be ready yet but still... even not at full strength.

Tesla: Wait, isn't we forgetting Mikey.
Sandra: Yes, the demons had to come first, but I picked up from your thoughts that you guys lost Mikey.

*Just as Katy's group was about to leave, under Ben's illusion, Katy spotted what looked like a demon attacking people.*

Katy: What the...
Troy: A demon?
Katy: Did Sandra miss one?
Troy: Sandra?
Katy: Hmm, well Milo has the ability, but usually when you see cosmic fires, it's Sandra.
Troy: Ah, well, dunno maybe. Take it out anyway and lets go.

*Katy nods and approaches the demon, avoiding a few strikes she turns to mist confusing it. Reappearing behind the demon she touches it and freezes it through, then generates a small blast of water that she uses to shatter the frozen demon.*

Katy: Done.
Troy: Nice.
Katy: Thanks.

*Unaware of the illusion and the fact she just killed Duke and not a demon, Katy takes Troy and Joe and they disappear in a mist, soon reappearing back at Sandra's group.*
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:59 pm

Dracarot: Simple he's attached to the pod equipment, being nurutred and stuff. Plus he can't be as powerful as hte real Milo, there's certain powers they probably haven't been able to expose him too, that and it's not been the full weeks.
Emma: But if it's Milo 2.0, what if he's better oooh e is pretty cute tho, but not as cute as my Dracy!

"Emma hugs Drac, and niko shakes his hand typing in and turning the system off, and everything goes offline, and he hears from Josh and Jack."

Niko: The Kinetic Field is going to fade soon we need to hurry, my best bet I use my full power beams and try and wipe him out.
Dracarot: Niko wait! Just because they have plans for him, we can take him into Escort! I'm all for bigger picture, but what he has some power and we piss him off, this is Milo's offspring in a sense shouldn't he deal with this.
Niko: oh correct I'll wait for the next demonic invasion to occur so we can break into Terracorp again. By then he may have thousands of abiltiies.
Dracarot: How many does he have now!
Niko: Few this is the time to strike PRoject V!
Emma: Dracy maybe
Dracarot: No were not killing an innocent life form! A computer program dosen't decide who or what you might be!
Niko: Fine Forgive me for I have sinned Father THIS PROJECT MUST DIE!

"Niko unleashes the full power of his Optic Blasts on the pod decimating it and damaging the Terracorp building, the others are knocked back by the force, Josh and Jack loose control of the kinetic field, and alarms come back on online, Lance is contacted, and Security is dispatched to stop the intruders, and Momentum is being sent with the security team."

Dracarot: YOU BASTARD YOU KILLED AN INNOCENT YOU CALL YOURSELF RELIGIOUS! HOW WOULD GOD FEEL ABOUT THAT!
???: He wouldn't feel anything at all, it's impossible for fictional characters to give a damn! It just goes to show when you follow fairy tales it FUCKS YOUR MIND UP!
Niko: he...he's survived
Emma: He's sooo hawt!
Dracarot: EM!
Emma: I'm sorry but I mean he's like Milo 2.0 he's
Nick: I AM NOT A DAMN 2.0! I AM the superior! You've freed me from my retched prison, in your attempts to silence me. Niko, I've been exposed to your ability before let me show you a TRUE OPTIC BLAST! BAstard!

"Nick charges his eyes with optic blasts and fires an even more powerful beam hten Niko blasting him through several walls and damaging the area, and taking out incoming guards he steps out of the research room, using telekenesis to cause hte room to cave in and smiles. He looks at Juliet and the others."

Dracarot: Nicholas..please..it;s
Nick: It's nick now, I always hated that damn preppy ass name. Get out, you spared me, leave your leader won't be so lucky, he must perish! All of them used me, tortured me with images, tried to create some destiny for me! Niko considered me a weapon, a tool! Well no more! Fuck him! Fuck everyone like that! I'm escaping, and the only person who's telling me what to do is Nick Ventro!
Emma: Aaah his voice is so deep and sexxy!! Smile Smile
Dracy: God damn Em! Juliet you ok! Nick please, Niko has always been like that, I don't agree with how he treated you, but your free now, we can help you! We can help you find Milo! We know the way out of here!

"Nick lifted some rubble up seeing Niko, and grinned clenching his fist. He saw Niko was in deep prayer in fear and Nick smiled."

Nick: Continuing to experience illusions of grandeur. Niko God isn't real, what's real is people, bastards, evil, and me. Unlucky for you I'm the top thing on that list and the worst to encounter. Anyway since your the religious type perhaps I'll crucify you oh no wait according to your thoughts your Jewish. You don't believe in that Messiah, perhaps I'll simply stone you then!
Niko: Go ahead..I admit I acted out of fear for my kind, for what I've seen, for what hte Israeli Government did to me, and I am sincere in my apologizes, Juliet stand down.

"Juliet was about to attack Nick, Nick blasted her aside and Emma used her own power, Nick laughed duplicating the ability and using it to absorb some guards coming in."

Nick: Ah Tickles the things inside me. Emma yes I have your power. But I feel empty, I can't move things with my mind anymore. But this is a more potent ability anyway. Your team mates are brave, Josh and Jack are about to be captured, let's move. I'll spare you this time, as a present for releasing me, any more betrayal and I'll brand you worst then the Germans did your pathetic ancestors come on.
Dracarot: Racism a trait that defiantly reflects his creators. Niko lead the way let's move, Em you ok
Emma: Yeah never had anyone use my power against me, he's so bad ass..like..like..Batman is he Batman!
Dracarot: No..Em...he's not Batman.
Emma: How do you know!
Dracarot: Ok,,..you knoww hat, god damn it your fucking right. He's Batman, Niko lead the way, let's help BAtman escape!
Emma: YEAH BATMAN DUNANANANAN BATMAN! Very Happy
Dracarot: Damn it n ever again are we havinga plan where Emma absorbs the guards sedatives or whatever the hell are in their tranquilizers.

"Niko begins leading the way helping Juliet up and they begin their ecsape to get to Josh and jack."
Chulance: sandra can you bring Mikey to us please, we're lazy, and you've already wiped out an invasion. Razz
Zach: yeah come on Phoenix!
Dave: Just do it baby xD
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Sandra: Fine fine, I'll get him.

*She quickly wrapped Mikey to their position.*

Sandra: Welcome back Mikey.

*Mikey seems momentarily confused before seeing where he is.*

Dave: I know, it's confusing when she does that, happens so randomly and you just vanish arriving elsewhere.
Mikey: How about a message before you teleport someone?
Sandra: I could, but does it really matter? Your here either way.
Tesla: We could just leave your rocky ass in jail if you rather have that. Razz

*Sandra teleports the team back to Genosha.*

*Back on Genosha Katy had went with Troy, Milo may of helped Joe, but Joe felt he wasn't making enough progress to get Katy back.*

Joe: I can go back in time...

*With his temporary power up in mind, Joe gets a idea to "remove" Troy from the equation in a way. With a smirk, he opens a portal and jumps in. Arriving about a month in the past.*

Joe: Katy, you will be mine again, I promise.

*We time skip until Joe arrived back on Genosha in the present time. He heads to the hospital seeing Troy bandaged up and in a coma, Katy at bed side. It becomes clear what Joe had done. The events since a month ago, including the invasion all played out the same, with the only exception being Troy was out of the way and Joe had taken advantage to grow close to Katy. Joe steps in laying a hand on Katy's shoulder.*

Joe: Hey.
Katy: J-Joe, good to see you.
Joe: No news on what happened...
Katy: No... nobody doesn't know anything. And for some reason healing techniques doesn't seem to work. He might die... and with Death's new rule about reviving people.

*Joe holds Katy in his arms as she begins to cry, trying to comfort her.*

Joe: No matter what happens, I'm here. And with any luck Troy won't be, not for much longer.

Juliet: Thanks Niko. Something was telling me this wouldn't end well, a clone of Milo wasn't going to go down that easily. What do we do now though that he's released.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpt. Lucky Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:25 am

"Ben became visible and then floated down to the pieces of Duke. Lifting them all up he teleported himself and the pieces back to a small room with a glass cylindrical tube in the room. He stuck all of the pieces in it and sat beside it waiting for them to regrow. Then the container began filling with a fluid."

Ben: Now let's see how long it takes you to become full again.

"Ben said as he waited for Duke to grow once more. "

(this is just an intro to Undertaker)

Undertaker was sitting outside the window of the hospital room troy was in, on a tree branch. Waiting for the moment to happen. Waiting for the moment when he would take the soul of this man to the other side."
Cpt. Lucky
Cpt. Lucky
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 am

Mikey: Yeah Yeah, I say we effing demolish SRU, there becoming a pain in the ass, and if they get the fire-power, they'd use it to take us out. Clint is a bastard.
Dave: Starting another war with SHIELD? Most of us would be wiped out, people like Milo, Sandra, Kano, Amber we'd be cannon fodder, except me cause Sandra wuvs me.

"Dave kisses Sandra, having said "wuv" in a mocking tone."

Chulance: Yeah well I'm invincible sort of If I have my powers.
Mikey: Still say we smash and bash Clint and his Anti hero patrol.
"Suddenly the entire scene was frozen and a man appeared to a Joe, a handsome man, with no flaws, who looked to any women beutiful he smiled at Joe and sat down making some chocolate appear."

Man: Hello Joe..my name is Cupid..son of Aphodite, the son of the Goddess of Love. I can control relationships, every aspect. I am not as powerful as my mother, who is dead atm. "Dead".

"Cupid showed Joe images of him and Katy together."

Cupid: I'm a God, who's powers relate to love. I can make it happen, I need your help to revive my mother. I need you to gather Celestial Energy, and bring it to me so I can reconstruct my mother's consciencess so she can come together. Deal? And in return I make KAty's love for you pure infatuation.
Niko: We let him stay alive, we have no other choice, and my intentions to kill him were wrong.
Nick: Exactly keep moving where almost to the entrance!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:00 am

Sandra: I must agree with Dave here, we don't need another war putting more lives at risk. Just stay out of their way.

Joe: That is quite the deal, and would take Troy out of the picture.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next