Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Superman vs X men - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Superman vs X men

+5
justinlynch3
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Chulance
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Superman vs X men - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman vs X men

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 5:17 pm

Superman can't loose his powers though unless it's Parasite's powers and his powers being fully taken would result in Rogue's death.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs X men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs X men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Mon May 25, 2009 5:33 pm

Anime Goku wrote:I read and I have scans. What part of Superman is faster than telepath's and so is Flash don't you get? They kill him before he uses his powers unless Xavier know has acess to speedforce. Check my Flash vs X men I posted a pic of him moving at the speed of light.

Superman vs X men - Page 2 Travelje5

That image say's SUPER SPEED not LIGHT SPEED.

Goku with instant transmission can disappear and within mili seconds appear half way across the world. According to Goku that is moving as a mass of light, aka light speed. That image showed superman moving fast enough for his body to become a blur, but it isn't light speed.
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs X men - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs X men - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon May 25, 2009 7:23 pm

This is Superman vs X men. Also yes but you can see his body becoming light. Being a blur is different they illistrate as not cleary seen when supes moves light speed he's red, blue or a mix of both.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Mon May 25, 2009 11:56 pm

Superman power source is the yellow sun, Phoenix eats suns for breakfasts obliterating entire solar systems, really i don´t think he has a chance.

How strong is rouge with Ms Marvel powers?, I think she could at least stand a fist fight with supes, im not saying win but stand long enough for the others to do somehting else, also I dont think she would die or go berserker if she absorb supes, I think she can take it.

Also maybe Colossus, I man im not sure colossus is strong enough to harm superman but im sure he can take superman heat rays at least for a while, i mean in his armored form he has reentered earth atmosphere without damage, and if someone would do a reverse fastball special throwing colossus at him at full power, no matter if you are supes it has to hurt.

If his sister is around she has a magic sword and is a trained magician, and as much as you say normal new earth superman is vulnerable to magic.

And Omega Mutants like Ice Man, Magneto, Xavier, for God´s sake Cable at full power or Nate Grey.

I think the main point of this debate is making up a team of X-Men to fight superman, beacuse if you just say X-Men we are talking hundreds and hundreds of characters, some who have cosmic level powers, and some who can just understand lenguajes.

So a specific team has to be made.

But if you mean EVERY character who has been an X-Men vs Superman he won´t stand a chance, just for the number of characters and the variety of their powers.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Tue May 26, 2009 10:08 am

That's what I said.

It's a pure numbers disadvantage. Then this whole thing went into stuff I hadn't even heard about.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 1:25 am

A specific team of X-men has to be designed to fight superman, then we really can discuss.

And lets use just current incarnations, cannon, under normal circumstances powers.

Not silver age or bathed in yellow sun or that kind of stuff.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 3:09 am

Well yes a specific team because some members of the X men can beat Superman without trying like Mimic, or Pheonix. But it depends on the version this fight was more fair when using Silver Age Superman or at least Superman once he's supercharged. Superman's source of power is not the only source of his power Goku lamenting from an A therefore I doubt you've red comics.

He can get his powers from any color of the sun except the Red Sun which prevents all kryptonions from using their powers. Really I think he has a chance Superman can store solar energy and has billions of years of it. He supercharged himself and wiped out a being with big bang level power Imperiex. Rogue is pretty powerful you know capable of 70 tons strength wise.

She's no match for Superman though he would own her easily. No power absorber can take his powers! Kryptonion powers can never be fully absorbed if you say they can than I can say Superman can break admantium. Superman's full power heat rays would melt Collosus and his strength isn't close to his. His durability is his only good thing to compare to Superman No supes would not get hurt by that.

And as you know New Earth Superman is now nearly immune to magic now! Ha, in a recent issue this happanned thanks to Zartanna! She's one of my faves now I can win this debate thanks to her! He can wipe out magicians with aboslute ease and grows stronger constantly. I mean ALL X men tell me any of them that can beat Superman tell me. Superman can disintegrate Iceman completly,Xavier he can own at super speed, and Cable he'll be dead in seconds.

Anycharacter without immortality gets own unless they have Mimic's power but he can beat almost anyone.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 4:33 am

Dude, don´t tell me again i don´t read comics, cause i tell you i have been reading them long before you.

there ARE no more colors of suns than yellow and red

you just contradicted yourself saying unless it´s silver age superman the fight would not be fair, and then you go again saying superman would win just because you say so.

superman may be inmune to magic for now in a current storyline, but i bet is not gonna last, he would go back to normal eventually.

Normal superman is vulnerable to magic

I can tell you know about DC for certain, altough you get offten confused with the different continuities and incarnations, and what is cannon and what is not.

But the way you have presented marvel characters I bet you have just a rudimentary knowledge of them, based on current stories, stories like brand new day, that are actually quite bad and stupid.

and insisting that apocalypse can teleport people to the sun for instant kill, when he has never done this, and it has never been stated he can do this.

And you clearly don´t know the full powers of the X-men, I mean guys like Xavier and Magneto could beat superman by themselves probably, ice man i don´t like the character but i know he is really really poweful.

Cable in full power is a fucking mesiah, Nate Grey wich was cable from the age of apocalypse was insanely powerful (probably enough maybe not to beat superman but at least give him a run for his money by himself), and he was quite young, we can assume that if cable ever achieved full power he would be phoenix like even.

Again Phoenix, there is no way supes is beating that.

Im gonna pull one that is non cannon, but since it doesn´t contradict anything said in cannon im gonna use it.

In a what if?, Rouge absorved Thor´s powers, Thor can beat Superman, this is not debatable it has happened in JLA/Avengers, so it is proved.

So if she can absorve Thor she could probably absorve superman

And colosuss has taken on Gladiator from the Xi'ar Royal Guard and he could at least stand up to superman you cannot deny this that guy is incredibly strong and resistant.

Against just by pure numbers and variety of powers, superman looses

I used to be an X-men expert, but I don´t keep track of them anymore, so im a bit out of the loop

But if there is a real X-Men expert here, could he or she take over this and kick superman´s and AG,s ass, please.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 8:09 am

No, you don't I'm not fallning for that. There's a blue sun and many others. Well this is current Supes who's immune to magic so unless he looses it in the next few issues for now he is. Apolcypse has done this at full power and I know the FULL power of the X men. Stop insulting my intelligenme I just KNOW Superman owns them in his sleep.

Iceman is a god but nothing compared to Supermna. Xavier and Magneto are nothing to Superman again. Tell me how Cable can win? He can't Again Supes is beating pheonix he is immune to mystical forces and can cause extreme damage without trying kniow.

What If's don't count. Rogue can't do that and Sueprman's powers can't be absorbed get over it. I'm making it fair Wolverine's claws can't be broken so just like in his comics Superman's powers can't be absorbed. Well in debates describe in detail how Superman looses you have yet to do that. Colluses is not DC level resistent Batman could wipe out the X men with prep.

BATMAN! Think Superman can win. The only X men that can win is Mimic if he goes back in time and mimics Supes powers when he's born gets as much sunlight as he does or more and warps back even than Superman wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed May 27, 2009 12:57 pm

Dude...seriously I hate the way you treat the X-Men.

Xavier is a god. He can make you do, see, hear, feel ANYTHING! He know your mind better than you do. You argued that superman can take him down with light speed, yet, he can't do it without bathing in yellow sun energy, which he can only do outside the planet. Xavier needs only 1 second to pout Superman under his control, and from there he ain't leaving.

Phoenix can kick the balls out of anything. I hate her for it, but it's true. Rogue as never overloaded on powers. She's absorbed alien powers in the past as well.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 5:57 pm

It dosen't matter I hate when people can't admit Superman is a crazy overpowered maniac who cannot loose to many opponents. Wow Xavier is a god well Superman's mind is too advanced for telepaths to control anyway only poision Ivy's kryptonite enhanced serum can do that. Even than Superman is too smart to be caught by that again.

Xavier is not a god a powerful telepath and Superman can resist telepathy. Superman is now faster than light and when supercharged is hundreds of times FTL. Superman can kill Xavier he's so fast time is frozen to him and that's when he's super speed jogging! He saw lightning in SLOW MOTION! Superman is nearly immune to magic and mystical forces and can cause them great pain he finishes Phoenix.

Superman is an exception his powers cannot be absorbed unless the absorber dies in seconds. Superman has years of sunlight so Rogue wouldn't be as powerful and all in all Superman wins.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 11:16 pm

dude Xavier almost destroyed the world when he became onslaught, and it doesn´t matter if phoenix is mystical or not, she is the fucking phoenix, there is no way supes can beat her, she just eats the fucking sun bye bye supes.

to think superman can beat phoenix is just laughable

apocalypse has never done what you say he does, cable was born to defeat apocalypse but could never realize his full potential because of the techo organic virus, but he is learning to control that, so as much powerful as you think apocalypse is, Cable is more.

and there are no blue suns that is just stupid, how would a sun be blue?

and mimic is one of the lamest most forgotten character of the X-Men, i mean he is from before Giant Size X-Men 1, so the fact you even bring him into play shows how little you know of the X-Men.

and have you heard of the lost generation of X-Men, Vulcan and Darwin? look them up, the could beat superman easily.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed May 27, 2009 11:32 pm

Yeah when he and Magneto combined their powers creating Onsalaught a being that might be able to beat NE Superman. Yes it does Superman owns Pheonix currently that should be a fact he's nearly immune to mystical and magical forces and can damage them easily. If he can easily pwn Zartanna he can annhilate Phoenix.

If you say Zartanna would loose Phoenix I'll loose the sliver of respect I have for your comic knowlege. You don't listen well do you Phoenix can eat the sun anyway Superman can own her and he'll kill her before she does he's immune to mystical forces! I mean your not debating I hate when people act like a fanboy.

So if Phoenix eats the sun that will affect Superman how? Superman can harm mystical/magical forces I've said how Supes wins you haven't described how Phoenix will win. Apolcyopse has done what I said he's done and what can Cable do to stop Superman? Please tell me! Wow I've lost my respect your questioning a comic book!

There is a blue sun! There are different color suns green, pink ect. Each gives Superman more and more powers. I won't debate you know nothing of DC comics or your knowlege is over older times or you get it from wikapedia. Mimic has been back recently and is the strongest member of the X men the only challange for Superman.

Stop saying they can win! Tell me how! I say Superman can disintegrate them with heat-vision.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Wed May 27, 2009 11:57 pm

And Phoenix is not mystical in origin, it is Cosmical, In Marvel comics and DC comics, too there is a difference between mystical or magical characters like Dr Strange, Ghost Rider, Mephisto for example, are characters that do spells or things like this, or have realationships with beings from mystical dimentions like demons.

Cosmical characters like the Surfer, Phoenix, Galactus, Thanos, are different they channel or are part of the energy of the cosmos itself.

Even Thor that is a mythical god should be considered more cosmical than mystical.

So learn this first

is not that phoenix can beat supes because she is mystical but just beacuse she is too fucking powerful, she is virtually pure energy, she eats fucking suns and destroys galaxies, and you cannot beat her by punching her or throwing laser beams at her.

she only got beaten by magneto recently because he gave her a planetary scale heart attack (to think superman can beat a dude that gives planet scale heart attacks is just basurd, super has iron in his blood too, no?, magneto ownes him) and it is arguable she was not at full power, as in the Dark Phoenix saga.

In full powerd Phoenix Saga form, I dont think anyone could really beat her, and even if they can, she will come back, she is the phoenix.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 12:00 am

dude Zattana would be a joke for phoenix, you are not even trying.

phoenix is not magican she is just freaking powerful

and what is a pink sun a gay sun or what?, where do you get this ideas from battledome?

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu May 28, 2009 12:04 am

Suns take colours from the spectrum..

The brightest one's are blue, the coldest ones are red. Our sun is an orange star.

But pink one's don't exist at all.
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 12:10 am

Can you please tell us the real colors suns can have, all of them from brighter to lower? thanks.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 12:25 am

Zartanna is a god seriously I'm tired of you saying Zartanna will win you nothing of the comics next you'll say Batman can't own the X men and is jut a normal human. Zartanna is a goddess and works with some powerful beings like Dr.Fate. She's immortal and can basically perform reality warping level spells how can Phoenix stop that?

Tell me in specific detail how Phoenix can beat Somone like Superman immune to her powers or Zartanna. No I get these idea's from the DC comics!

Red Sun-Males Superman dosen't gain power from one
Yellow Sun-Superman 's normal level of godly power and can supercharge. He always gets stronger.
Blue F or K Sun- Superman returns same levels as yellow sun gets Superman vision
Orange Sun-no powers gained regular levels can't absorb from these
White J Sun-Makes Superman increadibly and boosts powers to silver age. He spent time in here and became Superman 1 million after his journey of collecting powers
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 1:22 am

Magic users in DC are generally weaker than marvel ones, Dr Fate doesn´t even compare to Dr Strange, and he can´t do nothing against Phoenix.

I think being inmune to reality alterations would be impossible, but if there was someone capable of such would be the phoenix

can zatanna eat suns and destroy solar systems? is she made of pure energy?, does she constantly return from the dead?, is she worshipped/feared across the universe as the absolute destroyer?, do you need a planet scale heart attack to kill her?

if you answer no to any of those questions, dont even bother me with saying Zattana can beat Phoenix.

I asked the guy who gave an acctual scientific explanation of the colors of the suns, to expand on that.

what you say sounds like something out of the silver age, or non cannon stories, remember 1 million is not cannon.

besides even if it where cannon, the fight is on earth so it doesn´t matter what a white or blue sun can do.

And white, blue, orange, red , whatever they are like skiddles to Phoenix she can eat them all probably.

How the destruction of the sun would affect superman, hmm well aside from destroying the whole solar system with everyone in it including superman. well since the sun is the source of superman powers he would be affected by it certainly his powers have increased due to solar flairs so i think the destruction of the sun would at the very least weaken him considerably, and even if he retain his powers, he would loose them gradually since he lost the source of those powers.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 1:25 am

and you are very prompt to call character Gods, superman, flash, zattanna are NOT gods.

Thor is a god, orion is a god, Darkseid is a god, Phoenix is a god

ok

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Thu May 28, 2009 4:06 am

ok first of all here are gladiator´s powers and abilities, as you can see he is more than a match for superman, hell even more powerful silver age superman, he was acctually created based on superman.

the main difference is his powers are psionic in nature not based on an exteran source like the sun, which as an advantage since the planet where he fights makes no difference and has no external weaknesses, but also a disadvantage since he will become weaker if his resolve weakens, pretty much like GL

But if colossus could stand up to him (I say stand up to him, not beat him) then he could stand up to superman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladiator_(Kallark)#Powers_and_abilities

Here is the file on Phoenix, as you can see to say superman can beat her (hell is not even her but it) is just ridiculous, and she is truly a God, actually a cosmic entitiy, which in Marvel comics is above the Gods.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_(comics)

Here is the file on Zatanna, again the idea of her being able to defeat an entity like the phoenix is just laughable, i mean she is a powerful magic user but not nearly at the level of defeating a divine pure incarnation of cosmic power like Phoenix.

I like specially the part where she is hurt by A FREAKING bullet.

So again don´t make me laugh

And here there is nothing about she making superman inmune to magic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zatanna

Here are Ms Marvel´s powers, altough Im not sure Rouge could access all this powers, she at least could access to most of them, this are agian quite impressive and on par with superman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ms._Marvel#Powers_and_abilities

Here is Rouge File, she had a time when she could freely access all the powers she has absorved during time, simultaneously, again more than a match for supers, and she also absorved a cosmic entity´s powers alomost becoming a cosmic entitie herself, so I dont think supes would be so hard to absorve.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogue_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

As a note to lol, in this file you can see that there was a time where Rouge and Gambit where depowered and lived together, if it was not explicitily said, for sure it is implied they had sex, then, so Gambit and Rouge have donde the deed.

Here is the file on reality warpers as you can see marvel has more of them, and in DC´s list Zatanna is not among them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reality_warper

Oh and by the way a lot of this reality warpers altough not X-Men themselves, are mutants, and I bet in some of the thousands incarnations of the X-men across the multiverse they are part of some of them, so if we are stating ALL of the X-Men some may participate too.

Here is Nate Grey, he has psychic potential to rival Dark Phoenix, he crushed Quito Ecuador IN HIS SLEEP, oh yes superman can beat a guy who can crush a world capital while sleeping.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Grey#Powers_and_abilities

And here is cable, altough not as powerful as Nate Grey still managed too levitate a whole city while fighting the Freaking Silver Surfer, (who could arguably beat superman)

Powers and abilities of Xavier, o yes a kryptonian mind is toooooo complex come on dude controled Ego the living planet, a freaking living planet, so dont give me bullshit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_X#Powers_and_abilities

and here is Eric Magnus Lensher alias Magneto, capable of lifting 30,000 tons if you care so much about who lifts who, and to affect matter at subatomics levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magneto_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

oh and a little feat of bloking sunlight from reaching earth, this weakeking kryptonians depending on solar energy.

Ice Man powers the dude could frezze the whole freaking world, and regenarate from total destruction,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceman_(comics)#Powers_and_abilities

Phoenix would beat supes, and zatanna with no effort, the other characters here could arguably defeat superman individually, as a team, supes does not stand a freaking chance.

and this is proff not expeculation

I know you will say wikipedia is lying and all that crap you always say.

again wikipedia vs ranting fan boy on a forum

any rational person would belive wikipedia.

so, lesson is learn what you are talking about before posting, and lesson two

Don´t mess with the X

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 10:41 am

Holy...I really need to catch up...subatomic...I knew Magneto was good...but not THAT good.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 10:57 am

Magic users in DC are stronger you said something correct! Suiperman can use his kryptonion art to resist things like that and warp reality. Superman is immune and Phoenix is not too bad so sas. Anything Zartanna says backwards happens for example pots!(Stop) or Nrub you burn. She can make suns be destroyed and she can become energy. She's nigh omnipotent she can do alsmost anything and planet scale heart attack she can shrug them off what part of Zartanna magic works like that plus that's only her style she's mastered every other style.

She's one of the strongest people she made Superman nearly immune to magic! There's different types of suns in the Dc universe but I'm not gonna argue. DC isn't science they have different blue suns and stuff but you don't know that.

Wow, that was dumb you just think DC is weaklings they have stronger people. Superman beat the hulk after going 17 months with no yelllow sun.

Also You asked the different suns and Superman can use a crystal to warp into a white sun and move back blowing up the planet. Fine than Supes can break admantium since Phoenix can break rules DC set up.

You have NO knowlege of Superman stick to marvel please! Stop telling me Superman looses I'm not saying what Phoenix can't do I'm not saying no she can't do this but your saying Superman can't do things? God, ?I've explained multiple times Superman can fight for 1000 years he can retain his powers in the prescence of a red sun! He flew through one which is like us flying through the yellow sun! It would take years for him to loose them and that would not weaken him but you don't care?!!! I can't talk sense into you.

Simply because they are . You've never read a DC comic you get all your info from wikipedia. Superman,Flash. Zartanna ARE GODS FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nOT OKAY DUDE NOT OKAY!

Gladiator isn't real you made him up so stop it the link leads me to a real gladitor not a funny joke. Superman owns any gladitors he's immune to their weaponry and has godly powers.Collosus is in the 70 tons range way below Superman. I've already spoken about how Superman's new resistence to mystical/magical forces and big bang level attacks are his only method of beating Phoenix New Earth that is.

Wow that proves you go be wikiapedia! THey don't update in years and most people are DC haters. She shrugged off 100000000000000000000 dimensions exploding. Mrs Marvel's are in the low 60 tons and her energy powers are nothing compared to Superman. He can own her easily he's stronger,faster, and more durable not to mention freezing her and breaking her. DANG IT! I don't care in a debate you can't break rules admnatium can't be broken and Superman's powers can't be absorbed!

I'm ignoring your stupid rogue argument. Kryptonions powers can't be absorbed you know what your really stubborn. DC has more and stronger ones get over it. God Superman is stronger than Surfer he can move faster and crush Cable. Superman can beat somone who crushed a capital that's a weak feat in DC. 30,000 only? Superman when tired lifted 900,000 tons!

Superman's mind is more complex telepaths can't control him and he can move at light speed to kill Xavier. Superman is immune to ice powers he's immune to temperature he's invunerable. He's from a frickin ice planet! OMFG! Superman dosen't need the yellow sun for his powers! Superman and Zartanna wins because your ignoring my posts. I go by comics so you loose this thread that was a bunch of BS you made up. Superman and Zartanna win. Zartanna says We Win Niw Ew than it's done!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 11:06 am

Dude...try to use the Gladiator(disambiguated) button, before you start to talk shit

And I believe wikipedia. Their article on Superman was very consistent and updated. And so is their articles on manga, which should be worse.

Also, I've stated that we only use Superman from NEW EARTH!!

You are starting to use stuff from Silver Age.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 11:10 am

I ain't using no silver age crap. Wikapedia lies and cannot be used in debates? Seriously Superman is faster than light whhy dosen't it show his powers from recent issues his superman vision and magic/mystical resistence?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next