Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Superman vs X men - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Superman vs X men

+5
justinlynch3
Venus
Nikku
lol1991
Chulance
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Superman vs X men - Page 3 Empty Re: Superman vs X men

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 11:22 am

Because, if their recent, there is no confirmation he will keep them

It's like adding to the Neliel article
"She turned back to her normal form forever"

And then it turns out she reverted back to a child.

And Wikipedia is more consistent and corrects than most specific wikias. The DC one for example is full of grammar and vocabulary errors. I don't trust an English site that doesn't even write good English.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs X men - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs X men - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 11:40 am

Well there more updates if wikiapedia says Wolverine can't heal than what? Superman vision he ganied months ago under the blue sun what's there excuse?
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs X men - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs X men - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 11:43 am

Did you read wikipedia. I think it states he has that power, X Ray vision or whatever.

And wikipedia's Wolverine article is nearly perfect.

They are missing some key points, but not that many.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 11:53 am

Wel lI mean I use DC wikia and stuff it's based entirely on DC or like that. Or I use marvel wikia some people aren't on wikapedia
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 12:49 pm

The people that are missing are minor at best

All this deviates from the point

Dude, all these powers, all there powerful mutants and entities. Superman can't beat them all. He just can't

Xavier, Magneto and Jean Grey aka Phoenix are just the strongest. There are hundreds of mutants in the X-Men. Lot's of different abilities. Superman can't just fight them all. It's just to many.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Superman has wiped out armies of superhero before
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Thu May 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Look, I'm sure Magneto and Xavier could do that. So could Phoenix.
Or Rachel Summers for that matter.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 28, 2009 2:19 pm

Superman is invincible though he can wipe out the X men I've described how in detail but I hate when people loose and won't give up.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Fri May 29, 2009 2:35 am

Gladiator does not exist i invented it jajajajajajajajajajajaja you just proved you are compleatly ignorant of the marvel universe, I wish i had invented gladiator

Any magician in the DCU cannot compare to the likes of Dr Strange, and even he cannot do much against Phoenix.

Superman is too Phoenix what a normal human is to superman, and Zatanna wouldn´t even be worth noticing for her.

Phoenix gets off on energy, superman shooting his optic blast at full power at her, would only make her come, nothing more.

Yes superman could beat a dude that destoyed a city IN HIS SLEEP, ONLY WITH HIS MIND, how would superman even beat him?, he doesn´t even need to be awake.

Yes you explained how superman wins with facts you pulled out of your ass, or obscure comics that either to old to be cannon, or to new to be considered.

I used facts from wikipedia, and again believing a fanboy in a forum or wikipedia, I rather believe wikipedia and i guess most or all of the people here would do the same.

So you know what, next time you say superman or Zattana do somehting no one else but you knows they can do, show the scans, and not only that quote the comic in which it happen, or at least give a link to reliable website that proves it.

Otherwise don´t even bother.

When did superman fought for a1000 years? he hasn´t been alive for a thousand years.

Superman beat the Hulk only during Marvel vs DC and it was never stated he had been 17 months without yellow sun energy.

And again superman the MAN of steel, Flash the fastest MAN alive, this are not gods.

Thor GOD of thunder

Is compleatly different

And if you see marvel characters, like Scarlet Witch, Franklin Richards, Phoenix, Nate Grey...........Mutant is the New God¡

But yes what do I know I only invented Gladiator, and wikipedia is written by DC haters they are satanists too.

Again think before you post, advice for life.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 29, 2009 8:09 am

We can't used Franklin Richards or Scarlet Witch. Otherwise, this would have been over long ago.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri May 29, 2009 9:38 am

I know nearly everything about the marvel universe and you just can't listen to logic there's no point in debating somone who thinks there characters can win when they can't. Wow Zartanna has much better feats than Dr.Strange and heck Dr.Fate outclasses Strange you can't state why do you debate if your going like OMYGDZ NO U WRONH IM RIGHT!

God are you blind or just refusing to give up. Superman is immune to magic and mystical forces how the hell is Phoenix going to hurt him! I know Zartanna would own Phoenix by saying Daed(Dead). Superman can physically harm things that are mystical in nature now thanks to Zartanna's power up! Yes Superman could beat any guy who destroyed a city in his sleep.

He destroyed it with his mind Superman will crush his skull with his super strength. Rolling Eyes

You can't go by wikapedia and you can't prove me wrong with wikapedia either get over it I'm ignoring wikapedia I use actual facts. Hmm as far as I know I can't pull comics out my ass. Most people know Superman owns the X men there are a few fanboys who support the latter.

I'm not going to search feats read the dang comics she creates galaxies and drains life out of dimensions all the time. He did fight for 1000 years and returned back in time to normal. Superman has been called the God who thinks he's human and Flash has acesended from meta human to meta-god. I go to wikia's based on DC I do the same for marvel to be fair. There more detailed.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 29, 2009 12:33 pm

No, people with common sense know that Superman from New Earth looses to the X-Men.

People that are fanboys believe he can win. Also, don't try to claim you know everything about Marvel. I probably know more than you, at least in past issues. I have a closet with boxes of Marvel issues. I've read Marvel for years now. You, probably read recent stuff and check the rest on wikias.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri May 29, 2009 12:35 pm

I'm no fanboy I have common sense and I've explained in detail how Superman wins. Since you can't understand the X men can loose why not simply end this topic? I've read marvel for YEARS don't question my marvel knowlege I have an equal knowlege of marvel and DC.

Also the rules state all versions of Superman,bloodlusted. and Jean can't go Phoenix.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

All the stuff you say is either taken from the Silver Age, done when Superman is super charged, and just plain stupidity.

How can Superman harm Phoenix? His laser vision just feeds her, his physical hits wont hurt her, and she's a COSMICAL entity, not mystical. It's different damn it.

And I changed the rules because with all versions, Superman just does his stupid impossible shit and wins. It's not even a debate.

And you said so yourself, Superman can lift 100 tons. Magneto can lift 30 000 with his powers.

Xavier can't manipulate him when he moves at light speed fine, but under that, he can. Superman can't move at light speed.

And finally, I'll question your knowledge all I damn want if you don't even know who the fuck the Gladiator is.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sat May 30, 2009 12:57 am

Dude really, its so funny that you talk about logic, and not being a fanboy, when you are The Fanboy with no logic.

Apart from the comics themselves or a DC and Marvel encyclopedia and hand book, (the real books, not a wikia by fans, but donde by the companies themselves) wikipedia is the most reliable source, everyone knows this.

and you discussing it is just pointless, is like you trying to fight a wall, you are not gonna win, even if you keep saying you do.

like i say im not gonna take your word for it, show me the comics themselves in which they do the things they do, or at least tell me the comic so we can look for them, or put on a link to a reliable web site, and by reliable i mean either wikipedia, or newsarama or wizardworld, or any website that is known to have reliable information not stupidity made by fan boys.

I recognize you know a lot about DC but you get confused a lot, and exagerate things incredibly.

But you don´t know shit about Marvel and you proved that when you didn´t know how gladiator was, sorry, you proved complete ignorance in marvel matters.

The day Zattana gets the title of Sorceress Supreme of her dimention or an equivalent DC title, then talk to me about she matching Dr Strange, meanwhile she is nothing but a glorified stage magician, Dr Fate is the equivalent of Dr Strange and he is not even close.

Phoenix is a fucking eternal deity, is a principle of the cosmos, is like saying Superman can beat Death, it simply cannot happen.

And even if we don´t use phoenix, superman cannot defeat all those characters, is like saying he could single handedly defeat all the members from every incarnation of the justice league.

only one person could do that and is a normal human batman, and it would be using strategy and intelect, no superhero could beat all those characters with all those different abilities with power alone.

Hell not even Phoenix that i am saying is basically the unbeatable trump card, could ever beat ALL of the X-men that have ever been, it is just fucking imposible and ilogical doesn´t matter who you are.

But once more is imposible to discuss who someone who does not reason, and since you also prove complete ignorance when it comes to Marvel, im not gonna argue with you anymore.

Goku lamenting from the a
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:35 pm

I never read the X-men or the superman comics, but for the things said here in this topic i think Phoenix from X-men would defeat superman... if she is a cosmical entity, a pure energy being, she can not be destroyed.. First law of thermodynamics, about the conservation of energy... lol! lol! lol!

Superman may be overpowered, but he is still a flesh and bone being (with more endurance, but you guys get the point)... he is not immortal, phoenix is!! i consider phoenix a god...

PS: the x-men or superman animated series have the complete story?? for example, phoenix can destroy stars in the comics.. and in the tv series?? I ask this, because i hate read... i prefer the animated versions...lol... and x-men looks awesome, but before starting watching the series i want to know if it have the complete story!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:16 pm

No no animated series can have the "complete" story. Superman animated series rocks but than watch the JLA movie and than the JLA series than JLU to see the rest of Superman's story.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:13 am

ok!! i will check it...
to bad that the x-men series do not have the full story!! i would like to see some "godmode" characters in action!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikku Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:57 am

WAIT!!! I know how they can win!!

Quicksilver speeidily gives Supes a wedgie and then Phoenix comes and disintegrates him!! Of course, one of the X-Men (lets say Jubilee) would have drugged his tea beforehand.
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku
Nikku

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 pm

Superman can beat the X men he's stronger than every member and can beat any team but all at once Superman would loose pre crisis and 1 mil would win.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 pm

X-Men would destroy Superman. Hell, X-Men could beat Goku!
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/mrgenkidama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:50 pm

X men own Goku but Superman owns X men debate over.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by MrGenkiDama Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:24 pm

Anime Goku wrote:X men own Goku but Superman owns X men debate over.
What are you talking about? Goku would destroy Superman, therefor X-Men could beat Superman.
MrGenkiDama
MrGenkiDama
Kid Saiyan
Kid Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/mrgenkidama

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:26 pm

Dude Superman beats Goku and nothing you say will change my mind. Superman can beat any team of X men but not everyone of them.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Well, here.

Anole • Archangel • Armor • Banshee • Beast • Blindfold • Cable • Caliban • Cannonball • Chamber • Changeling • Cipher • Colossus • Cyclops • Darwin • Dazzler • Dust • Elixir • Forge • Emma Frost • Gambit • Gentle • Graymalkin • Nate Grey • Havok • Hellion • Hepzibah • Husk • Iceman • Ink • Joseph • Jubilee • Juggernaut • Karma • Lady Mastermind • Lifeguard • Lockheed • Longshot • Maggott • Magma • Marrow • Marvel Girl • Mercury • Mimic • Moonstar • Mystique • Nightcrawler • Northstar • Omega Sentinel • Petra • Phoenix • Pixie • Polaris • Prodigy • Professor X • Psylocke • Revanche • Cecilia Reyes • Rockslide • Rogue • Sabretooth • Sage • Shadowcat • Slipstream • Stacy X • Storm • Sunfire • Sunspot • Surge • Sway • Thunderbird (John Proudstar) • Thunderbird (Neal Shaara) • Warpath • Wolf Cub • Wolverine • X-23 • Xorn

Those are either the current or all the past X-Men. I dunno which. Either way, make your assumptions from that.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next