Live Action Movie Protest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Nostalgia
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm by Chulance

» Ghost In The Shell LAM
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 8:58 pm by Tlaloc

» The Ninja Turtles will be aliens
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:11 am by Tlaloc

» Greetings
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:04 am by Tlaloc

» Still on the anime bill
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 19, 2018 10:02 am by Tlaloc

» Dragon Ball Z/GT Interesting Facts
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:06 pm by Starry994

» Dragon Ball Z: The Battle Of Gods
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 5:29 pm by justinlynch3

» Superman vs Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:08 pm by Terraqueous

» Happy Birthday topic
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 5:24 pm by justinlynch3

» Cell vs Doomsday
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:47 pm by Chulance

» Dragonball Z Saiyan saga
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 pm by justinlynch3

» JAPANESE DRAGON BALL MOVIE (AKIRA TORIYAMA INVOLVED!)
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 6:47 am by Superman

» All anime's you watch!
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:22 am by Superman

» Hello!
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:01 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Dragon Ball Z : Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:39 am by justinlynch3

» New RP. " Land of Myths"
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am by justinlynch3

» Naruto Mirage
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:02 pm by luxin

» Rise of the Ultimate Villian
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:45 pm by Godsend

» Dragon Ball: The Episode Of Bardock [ 17. Decembar 2011 ]
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 10:43 am by hasnainssjbardock

» Ask Tite Kubo
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 5:09 am by *KING* Kazuma Hiro

Affiliates & Friends
Son Goku's Blog
Dragonball movie boicot
free forum
BG Anime
AMV Haos
Crtani Junaci
free forum
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 554 on Sun May 16, 2021 12:30 am

Superman vs Son Goku

+8
sonaditya
justinlynch3
4Neodemon
Venus
Tlaloc
Goku lamenting from the a
lol1991
Chulance
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Who's stronger?

Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Vote_lcap86%Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Empty 86% 
[ 6 ]
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Empty 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Empty Re: Superman vs Son Goku

Post by 4Neodemon Sat May 02, 2009 6:31 pm

well said justinlynch3... how can superman survive that?? not even Kid Buu survived, and the guy was always regenerating..lol
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by justinlynch3 Sat May 02, 2009 6:38 pm

4Neodemon wrote:well said justinlynch3... how can superman survive that?? not even Kid Buu survived, and the guy was always regenerating..lol

Yes, your talking about energy borrowed from every living thing everywhere. Superman is powerful, but not that damn powerful.

And was the Kid Buu spirit bomb universal? I though that was the Omega Shernon spirit bomb in GT?
justinlynch3
justinlynch3
Perfection
Perfection

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:
Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Superman vs Son Goku - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://thestoryuniverse.motion-forum.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 12:19 am

Superman can do anything he can become omnipotent with his sword.He can go back in time and murder you as a baby if he's on red k.It's easy just go to any website really an official one of course to learn how many tons a character can lift. Dude Superman is much faster than light he can kill Goku before he does Universal Spirit Bomb.There's only two people in DBZ that could beat him but can't because of the large speed differenece Buu and Broly.

Superman has shrugged off things stronger than the Universal Spirit Bomb Jus Jus. Superman can own the universe
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

https://www.youtube.com/user/chulance

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun May 03, 2009 8:06 am

justinlynch3 wrote:
4Neodemon wrote:well said justinlynch3... how can superman survive that?? not even Kid Buu survived, and the guy was always regenerating..lol

Yes, your talking about energy borrowed from every living thing everywhere. Superman is powerful, but not that damn powerful.

And was the Kid Buu spirit bomb universal? I though that was the Omega Shernon spirit bomb in GT?

Against the kid Buu Goku also used the universal spirit bomb... i remeber that even the Nameks lift their hands and share the energy with Goku Wink

Superman has a sword??? i have to read the comics or watching the cartoons..lol
Anime Goku, It was Akira that gave the information about how many tons Goku or Freeza can lift in those websites???
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:08 am

No only humans and some namekians. He used Super Spirit Bomb. Superman can sneeze away galaxies before Goku can even use Spirit bomb.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun May 03, 2009 8:19 am

I have to admit... i never read the superman comics... i always thought superman was only an alien that came to Earth from Kripton, and that the yellow sun gives him some powers!! if he can sneaze galaxies why he have trouble dealing with Lex Luthor?? he is just a simple mortal...lol

Yes you are right... its super spirit bomb!! I watched DB a long time ago in the dubbed version (shit version, because its poor accurate on the details)!
im currently watching the anime again in the original version (portuguese subs), but i am only in the beggining of the majin buu saga!!
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 am

Because Lex is a genius and he dosent attack directly. Also kryptonite my friend kryponite. cool! about awtching MA saga. if Goku gained energy from people in DCU he could win but you have to admit it's too long to charge.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by 4Neodemon Sun May 03, 2009 8:46 am

yes it is!! its the problem with the spirit bomb...lol

ok, kriptonite... i forgot that.. :S
first i have to read the superman comics to continue this discussion... it seems that superman is much more that what i was thinking..lol
4Neodemon
4Neodemon
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Sun May 03, 2009 8:48 am

There's millions of superman comics.....
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Fri May 08, 2009 6:14 am

Ok after this lenghty discusion i took to myself to wander the cyber space, looking for the real abilities of superman, and specially this fabled superman sword of witch i never heard before.

This is the only reference i have found to the sword so far

http://theages.superman.nu/ges/VersionIV.php

For what i understand this is from the silver age and bronze age of comics (1940 til mid 80's) and it comes from an specific author called Elliot S Maggin, during his run on the title, apparently he tried to turn superman from a simple super hero to a messianic figure of cosmic dimention, thus giving an explanation that superman existance was planed from the begining of times, and that it has been monitored by cosmic beings like The Guardians of Oa.

This Sword of Superman is said to come from the origin of the universe itself, and it is said to be sentient divine object floating in the universe waiting for it´s righteous owner.

It is said that eventually superman encounters the sword once, and it reveals his magnificent destiny and provably expands his powers, yet he does not keep the sword as he is not ready yet to weild it, and the sword continues to traverse the cosmos waiting for this time.

It is possible that when the time comes this sword would give superman divine and omnipotent powers but this is never specified, and the sword as far as i know is not mentioned again, and he has never weild it again or much less merge with it.

And as such remains but a footnote in superman history.

I also looked for superman´s specific powers in wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Powers_and_abilities_of_Superman

Again it is said that superman was depicted as incredibly powerful during the Silver Age, and that often authors would try random powers on him with no explanation, and if they proved popular they would keep it, if not they would never mention them again.

This made it very difficult for authors to find interesting challenges for a character that seemed all powerful, it was during this time that Maggin came up with his idea of turning superman into a cosmic messiah.

Anyway during the late 80´s superman was rebooted along with all of the DC universe, his powers where made more consistent and logical, I quote directly "Superman's strength was reduced to the point where he could still move tremendous amounts, but the character no longer had the ability to move planets. His speed was also reduced so that he could not come close to the speed of light. While still capable of surviving a nuclear explosion, such events would severely weaken him. Superman's sight, stamina and breath powers were also similarly reduced, and the character also required an oxygen mask for prolonged travel in space or underwater. His mental abilities were also curtailed to the point where intelligent humans, like geniuses Lex Luthor or Batman, could outsmart him"

Since then superman´s powers have increased again, but they remain NOWHERE NEAR his silver age counter part.

This is the current superman of DC continuity of Earth 1 or New Earth or whatever it is now, therefore the only one considerer the "REAL" or "OFFICIAL" superman.

The other incarnations of Superman are considered DIFFERENT characters from DIFFERENT earths than the main superman.

Silver Age Superman acctually had an ending, his story is finished in Alan Moore Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow, read it is great, I wont spoiled for you, but at the end he does not merge with any sword and becomes a cosmic God, no sword is even mentioned.

But so far the most powerful version of superman is Superman or Superboy Prime, who appears in DC one million and All Star Superman, and who as Superboy Prime almost destroyed the universe during infinete crisis.

The level of power of this character (or characters as this 3 versions may not even be the same character) can only be described as massive or even frightening.

But again this are considered different characters distinct from the "real" superman of current DC continuity.

Now, if we are using superman in any kind of contest, it should be the current official superman, as the other incarnations are not even considered to be the character superman, but other different characters who even can co exist and interact with the real superman.

Otherwise it shoulr be said, Silver Age Superman , or Golden Age Superman (earth 2 superman) or Superman Prime.

Now if Superman (official current one) fights Goku or the X-Men or the entire Marvel U, I think he would get his ass kicked, sorry.

If Silver Age Superman fought Goku probably he would win(altough it woild be a very good fight not as easy as it was mentioned before), but he would not possibly win against ALL the X-Men or much less agianst the entire Marvel Universe.

As powerful as this character is along with most incarnations of superman is vulnerable not only to kryptonite but also to magic and a red sun, (so maybe he would defeat Goku but if pitted aginst Majin Buu a being created by Magic he would be defeated or if they fought in Bibidi´s ship where the fighters choose the stage and Goku chose a world with a Red Sun he would not stand a chanse, and there are several extremely powerful magic users in the Marvel U some of them even belong to the X-Men, colussus sister has a magic blade trained by demons, Danni Moonstar a Valkyrie as in Norse myth has a magic pegasus check them out, you dont even need Dr Strange, being stabbed by colussus baby sister probably takes him out).

Now Superman or Superboy Prime, well as i say he is obsenly powerful so much that seems more a plot device than a character, i mean he can "punch time" "break reality by punching at it" practically, he is highly resistant to magic and has no weakness to kryptonite apparently only a red sun can beat him but he has an armot that gives him yellow sun powers even under a red su, so yes he takes out Goku and probably treathens the existence of the entire marvel U including the x-men.

But i think he could be beaten by marvel big leagues, Dr Strange (he is resistant not invulnerable to magic) or Phoenix, Silver Surfer, Thanos, Thor (who is a GOD not a man like superMAN, and have you seen all the things his hammer does?) but it would but a very hard guy to beat.

For the record, he can alter reality but it is never said he or any other incarnation of superman is inmune to reality alteration, that is not even possible.

Otherwise all the crisis would have not affected him in the least.

This is superboy prime page in wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superboy_Prime

I hope this helps everybody clarify our doubts on superman

just as a last note, even if some incarnations of superman could easily beat Goku at his top, I still belive in Goku´s ability to bounce back from any defeat and become stronger with no known limit, (lets not forget that id Goku gets killed he only goes to the afterlife and can train more, and can actually come back to life any time trough the dragonballs) but that is just me.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 08, 2009 8:55 am

Thanks for that. I just never really understood how the fuck this Superman could be so different from the one I knew...guess this tells it. Different incarnations means different powers. Now if we considered "Base Superman", The one I know, Goku would win. Silver age would win but loose to the X-Men, and the other one, the one that can sneeze away galaxies and whatnot, could mop the floor with anyone. I mean, Doctor Strange included, as well as Silver Surfer. I was never really familiar with Thor, just some loose stuff, but seeing he is a God, it would take some effort.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sat May 09, 2009 12:02 am

Even Superboy Prime the insanely powerful guy probably could be beaten not by a single character but a powerful aliance of many powerful Marvel characters as he was beaten by an aliance of DC powerful characters.

The thing is I believe there is no such a character in any form of fiction that is compleatly and absolutely unbeatable, I mean what would be the point of creating such a character.

There must be always be somone stronger or a way to beat the unbeatable.

And maybe a dragonball superfuzion like Gogeta Super Sayan 4, or if we want to go really crazy lets say Gogeta Super Sayan 4 fuses with Gotenks who also achieves Super Sayan 4 then probably they could own him.

But this is not even posible

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 14, 2009 12:50 pm

Superman still wins!
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Thu May 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Goku says : CHULANCE!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL PEOPLE NAMED GOKU!! lol! Happy Laugh cherry
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Thu May 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Please this is a serious debate thread.
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by sonaditya Fri May 15, 2009 1:20 am

^oh...uh....I am sorry silent
sonaditya
sonaditya
Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 15, 2009 7:57 am

Serious my ass. So let's get this straight once and for all

Normal Superman < Goku
Superman from silver age (minus inconsistencies) = > (better but close) Goku
Superman Prime or whatever > > > > > Goku
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Chulance Fri May 15, 2009 12:58 pm

No NO NO! I win Superman wins. Normal Goku can only lift 40 tons Superman can lift over 100 and is faster than light. He can blow up planets and push them out of the solar system. He can go back in time and kill Goku as a baby. He can use heat-vision to instantly destroy the planet or tackle Goku into the sun you looose!!!!!!!!! All Superman's own Goku
Chulance
Chulance
Supreme ruler of DBZ
Supreme ruler of DBZ

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 pm

Anime Goku wrote:Rules
1. They can only use feats they have demosntrated in their respective universes such as Goku can't eat planets unless you show scan/pic/vid of him doing it.
2. You cannot deny proof if somone posts Goku destroying a planet you can't say he can't or it's an expression
3. Goku has all his powers including GT
4. Superman has all his powers except Superman 1 million for obvious reasons
5/ Personalites don't matter their both blood-lusted

Who wins?
i've read absolutely nothing else in this thread nor do i want to (cuz fuck supermans superman ass, wtf is with having ONE weakness?).

i'll say this, frieza could destroy a planet at lets estimate (close estimate) one million power level, goku has exponentially passed that, literally in the trillions and possibly even higher, kinda doubt that tho (that shit is fact, fuck proving it). fact: superman is not a planet. fact: superman cannot withstand what a planet can (unprovable, screw u its still a fact). based on this, goku would destroy superman a million times over
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri May 15, 2009 5:12 pm

Anime Goku wrote:He can go back in time and kill Goku as a baby.
first off, so-called "anime goku", using the ability of going back in time is null and void because capsule corp MADE A TIME TRAVELING MACHINE! second, mr. superman is anything more than a piece of shit, maybe superman could go back in time in the comic/cartoon/whatever, but using logic, thats not actually possible, think about it, satellites dont travel through time! lemme put it like this, satellites orbit the planet, which is the method superhomo uses to "travel through time", wouldnt satellites also have to be able to travel through time? exactly, stop it, superman sucks more than the vacuum of space
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Yes but Superman can sneeze away galaxies.

Chu stop acting childish. Superman wins two out of three what are you complaining about? And there is no way in hell Goku only lifts 40 tons. More like 4000 tons.
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Fri May 15, 2009 5:23 pm

^ two out of three what? if its against goku then he wins negative seven out of three.

n what the hell u mean superman can sneeze away galaxies? are you tellin me that superman never sneezes unless he wants to? doubt it. just another reason superman sux, one of his involuntary bodily functions could destroy everything anyone has ever loved, if thats even true.
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by lol1991 Fri May 15, 2009 5:28 pm

secor wrote:^ two out of three what? if its against goku then he wins negative seven out of three.

n what the hell u mean superman can sneeze away galaxies? are you tellin me that superman never sneezes unless he wants to? doubt it. just another reason superman sux, one of his involuntary bodily functions could destroy everything anyone has ever loved, if thats even true.

There is an alternate version of Superman that's an almighty invincible god of pwnage. he can sneeze away galaxies. Named Superman Prime.

Last edited by lol1991 on Sat May 16, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
lol1991
lol1991
Resident Sniper
Resident Sniper

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Goku lamenting from the a Sat May 16, 2009 1:07 am

ok i think the incredible stubborness of some forum member, who is like in love with superman (dude seriously, why is even your name anime goku if all you say is EVERYONE can own goku?, do you even like him? call your self superman the apocalypse tenchi god or something like this), are making many people hate poor kal el, he is cool really, and not at fault in the childishenes of some people, who are just into the eternal game of "my dad can beat your dad just beacuse i say so".

Check what i posted, check the offcial sources, i mean the real ones like a DC enyclopedia or something like this.

Superman only traveled trough time in the superman movie, the movie is not considered cannon, and as far as i know he has never done this in the comic.

Superman/Superboy Prime is insanely powerful but even he cannot sneeze away galaxies, that is from a comic in the 60's or 70's where they did all kind of weird shit that frankly in our time is just stupid like sneezing galxies away, or turning batman into a space zebra (it happened), but since then it has been retconed and forgotten for good, as has the sword of superman.

So this is not cannon.

And as far as I know ony Superman Prime could posibly survive something that would destroy a planet, but bear in mind this is the superman from the year 1000,000 in the DC universe, the year one freaking million, and he has somehow merged with the sun and become a being of pure energy or something like this, and he doesn´t even fight with anyone he is retired, he is a plot point, once a character reaches this level of insane power nothing else can be done with it, he becomes a plot point a background detail.

And then again no one is unbeatable, ok Phoenix from Marvel Universe eats suns for breakfast in the process obliterating solar systems, Phoenix eats suns, superman merges with the sun, ok supes you are going down, better give Phoenix an indigestion cause that is all you can do.

And he still is vulnerable to magic, wich in the DC, Marvel and Dragonball Universes is pretty common and easy to get, so even he can go down.

Any other version of superman, probably not even silver age one could survive something that would take down a planet, it has never been stated he has never said "if the earth blows away, only I will survive"so it is logical, that someone who would destroy a planet would be able to destroy him.

And there is no freaking way, Goku can only lift 40 tons, that is just stupid, if you saw it on GT, it is known that GT made a lot of mistakes, it can even be argued is not even cannon.

So there it is

But you know what dude, please show us a scan of a comic, a current one would be better, but any period would do, in witch it is stated superman (not DC one million one) could survive planetary destruction.

And i would bow down from the discussion.

and for the rest of you dont take it against superman, he is cool, not as cool as goku of course, but different cool.

Adult Saiyan
Adult Saiyan

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by secor Sat May 16, 2009 5:31 pm

lol1991 wrote:
There is an alternate version of Superman that's an almighty invincible good of pwnage. he can sneeze away galaxies. Named Superman Prime.
oh wow, i can imagine how that meeting went... "hey guys, how can we make superman more cheesy?"
secor
secor
the portmanteauist
the portmanteauist

Character sheet
Main character info:
Level, Stats and Skills:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next